Judge orders Chris Brown to remain Jailed until April

Chris Brown reportedly will spend a month in jail

Troubled singer Chris Brown will spend another month in jail, according to published reports.

Brown, 24, appeared in a Los Angeles courtroom Monday following his arrest last week for violating 3 rules at a rehab facility. Brown was being treated for bipolar disorder and anger management.

Superior Court Judge James R. Brandlin repeated a troubling comment Brown reportedly uttered during a group therapy session: “‘I am good at using guns and knives.'”

Geragos, who pleaded unsuccessfully to get Brown released into another rehab facility, told the judge Brown actually said, “I’m going to ask my higher power to take away my troubles”.

In addition to the troubling comments, the judge said Brown violated rules by touching a female staffer at the rehab facility, and refusing to take a drug test after leaving the facility without authorization.

Brown later took the urine test and it was negative for drugs.

Brown wore an orange jail issued jumpsuit in court — a far cry from the smartly tailored suits he usually wears for court appearances. The singer looked despondent and miserable as he sat next to his high powered attorney Mark Geragos.

Brown’s mother, Joyce Hawkins, was seen crying as she left the hearing.

From Breitbart.com:

The defense attorney argued unsuccessfully that keeping Brown in custody would be a waste of law enforcement and court resources and could create problems for the singer’s upcoming trial in Washington, D.C., on a misdemeanor assault charge.

Geragos said that trial is scheduled for April 17 but there was no way the singer could attend it if he was sitting in a Los Angeles jail.

Brandlin ordered Geragos and a prosecutor to look into options that would allow Brown to attend the trial before the probation violation hearing was held in Los Angeles.

The judge did not indicate any potential penalties he was considering if Brown is found to have violated his probation.

Geragos said the ruling to keep Brown in jail would likely force him to file an appellate court motion for the release of the singer.

Pool Photos / Splash News; Photo of Joyce Hawkins by Hector Campos / Splash News

117 Responses to “Judge orders Chris Brown to remain Jailed until April”

Morning!

I think it’s shameful that the rehab would kick him out, KNOWING he has issues.

This says something about the Facility; it’s ineffective

AND why thEE hell is JOYCE dressed like she’s going clubbing, instead of her son’s Court hearing *STANKFACE*

Lohan wasn’t a model patient in rehab either, but they ‘REFUSE to lock her up, even ‘for her own good’ :rolleyes:
    Hope he learns from this and gets serious about his future

I don’t agree with this latest mess at all :nono:

In addition to the troubling comments, the judge said Brown

what troubling comments :shrugs:

they are also reporting that he later took the drug test and it came back negative :tea: They out for blood with this guy :no: I would leave the industry in the spotlight alone…. and just produce and write music or something….. :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:no: Ummmm how are they using comments he made in a group therapy session against him? Isn’t that what it’s for? Not excusing him but watch him not try to share or do better anymore bc he will be like if I tell the truth they use it against me
    Mama Joyce :nono: Where you going? To jail with Chris to get some free dack in that dress?????

America :tea: meanwhile Zimmerman signing autographs and shyt….

jeniefrumdabloc says:

In addition to the troubling comments, the judge said Brown

what troubling comments
    Morning jenie/NaNcyDRew :hi:

@JENIE He said he’s good with guns and Knives. I don’t understand what the issue is. Im good with guns and KNIVES too :tea:

Morning….

They may be out for blood with Chris but he doesn’t make it easy for himself either….he left on an unauthorized visit and then refused to take a drug test upon returning…it doesn’t matter if it came back negative, ol’ boy broke the rules :rules:

After the whole Rihanna incident, he should have just stayed away from the spotlight but instead he didn’t rest at all and put out an album…and continued to get in trouble…no matter if other people instigated it or not….

Also his maturity level is nonexistent and his team doesn’t seem to have any sense whatsoever….

I’ve been routing for this young man for sometime but it seems that he is set on self-destruction…his career is tanking

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

America meanwhile Zimmerman signing autographs and shyt….
    ——
    But I’m sleep tho. :tea:

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn)<<<has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Hope he learns from this and gets serious about his future

That base head still doing lines I believe :tea:

VAALLDAY says:

This kid! He needs to just go away for about 3 years.

and I thought the jails over there stay over crowded :tea: guess not for CB ….. CB might have his issues and may even be an azzhole but jail and not another rehab facility…. and the reason he was kicked out :smack: If I was CB I would just disappear from everyone….. go to an island with the money I have and invest through a true confidant :tea:

Hey Thing, Taken, Luvyn, Bnat :waves:

luVn_liFe… says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    In addition to the troubling comments, the judge said Brown
    what troubling comments
    Morning jenie/NaNcyDRew :hi:

Chile any lil ole thing chile :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hope he learns from this and gets serious about his future
    That base head still doing lines I believe :tea:
    ———-

See….Lindsey Lohan had a history of drug use, when was she violent toward another individual? She had the issue of theft as well…one time!

All of the incidents involving Chris stem from some type of violent confrontation/situation….THAT's the difference…and all of them occurred while he was on probation as well…

There is a difference :shrug:

Next the label will drop his azz :tea: the way things going for him…. I would leave the industry for real… his personal life is officially in shambles and it is really spilling over in the media :tea: big time…. starting to have a track record like damn 2PAC or some shyt without the shootings :lol:

WHAT.IS.SEW.Funny,NANCY?

:wave: mOrning bNatural . .

Lidsey had at least five theft issues :yes: Not that it matters, JUST saying.
    she is a Klepto

In addition to the troubling comments, the judge said Brown

jeniefrumdabloc says:

what troubling comments

A convicted domestic abuser said, “I am good at using guns and knives.”

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Hope he learns from this and gets serious about his future
    That base head still doing lines I believe :tea:
    ———-
    There is a difference

where is the violence here in this situation :shrugs: where tell me please…. cause the ninja said he likes knives :shrugs: and he touched a chick elbow :shrugs: this is grounds for jail :nono: nah !!!! CB has done a lot of things yes…. but this right here is straight bullshyt ! Solves nothing… if anything that shyt would make angrier !

————-
    Terrible, he at his lowest :no: I don’t know about this showbiz shyt

In addition to the troubling comments, the judge said Brown
    jeniefrumdabloc says:
    what troubling comments
    A convicted domestic abuser said, “I am good at using guns and knives.”

:shrugs: and he was in therapy …… what is suppose to say…. I like kittens and bubbles….. this is a bunch of mess…..

—————
    I must say that ho got so many many chances. Its ridic :nono: No DENYING THAT

————-
    Terrible, he at his lowest :no: I don’t know about this showbiz shyt

My child will never be in the showbiz while she under my roof :nono: Nevah!!!! My parents kept me away from it and I plan to do the same with my Child :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

America meanwhile Zimmerman signing autographs and shyt….

——————————–

:tea: only in Amerikkka guhl only in Amerikkka :no:

OH I’VE BEEN GONE FOR A MIN NOW I’M BACK :whistle: I know ya’ll missed me… C’mere bring it in :hug:

—————-
    Be turning em out left and right. Any weaknesses you got, exploited. Some people cant handle

Wasting time says:

:hi: Morning Roses.
    This has be confused. . How is he supposed to get the help he so desperately needs if the place that is supposed to help him, kicks him out? If he refused the drug test, fine, start him from day once again. Jail is NOT going to help him.

—————
    I must say that ho got so many many chances. Its ridic :nono: No DENYING THAT

I get that, but I can see if dude was throwing the knives …. I’m sorry but out all times I have been against CB …. I’m on his side with this particular issue. :tea:

———–
    Im talking bout that craxy a$$ Lohan.

Trucie says:

I feel bad for Chris! I was hoping he cld pull his **** together by now. He’s got a great talent and its just sad to see the path hes on right now.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

where is the violence here in this situation where tell me please…. cause the ninja said he likes knives and he touched a chick elbow

They’re leaving out a lot of stuff he did while in rehab. I can’t even say what, because they will know where it came from. Like that violent confrontation with Suge Knight when he was out of the facility that day to do community service. Which his ex-manager supposedly set up. Then he fired her in retaliation. :coffee:

——

His probation stemmed from domestic violence AND he entered rehab for anger management after the nightclub brawl for which he was arrested….that is what I’m referencing…let’s also remember the Frank Ocean debacle as well…

He was in rehab to avoid jail time originally…it seems that he didn’t take it serious at times…(remember he threw a brick at his moms car?).

If the rules stipulate that he must remain 2 feet from women at all times, then there is a consequence to this violation….it was set in place for a reason we do not know and he violated that….this situation may seem petty BUT if you look at his history he seems to be given chance after chance to start over yet he blows it every time

Okay, but I don’t read where he was violent in rehab, though that may happen if you’re in for drugs or ANGER mgmt… and Lohan’s reckless use of an automobile is also violent, imo

And that damn Lindsey bytch got her own show now….. highlighting her fawk ups :tea: On Oprah station….. see I have many reasons why I don’t fug with Oprah….. that I want go into ….. a lot of reasons

Hey Bomb :waves:

Wasting time says:

:hi: Morning Roses.
    ———–

Chris Brown has to WANT to help himself…it’s not like he hasn’t been given a chance! Everything can’t always be someone’s fault…maybe jail will finally wake him up!

———–
    Girl you know a Blk man violence different than a Yt girl violence :sarcasm:

cteastcoast says:

Good Morning everyone

——
    ________________________

If this is true, that is not what is being reported up top….. with that being said, on these above accusations I call BS :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

They give you so many years of probation, like they :waiting: for that a$$ to fcuk up :yes: Yep

:tea: only in Amerikkka guhl only in Amerikkka :no:

———–
    :hug:

Welp I will be praying for this fella :tea:

Matchsticks says:

I have to reiterate, Chris Brown is on PROBATION, that’s what makes his offenses have harsher consequences. He has been KEPT OUT of jail (after assaulting folks) by being given the opportunity to go to rehab, his behavior while IN rehab is what is hurting him. I don’t feel sorry for him at all, and comparing him to Blohan (who had an awesome lawyer and is white and female and not on probation during her offenses) is irrelevant.

:yawn: :zzz:

Matchsticks says:

————

:cosign: Lindsey’s charges are totally different and irrelevant to this

jazi65 says:

according to wendy williams chris was not only having relations with 2 fellow patients but with the hired help :blink: Just when you think he can’t get any dumber..I’m all out of sympathy & apparently the judge is all out of patience with him. You can’t keep thumbing your nose up at the system w/o consequences.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

OH I’VE BEEN GONE FOR A MIN NOW I’M BACK

How are dem babies doing? :)

San ah make ya dance says:

She was on probation, her shyt was getting revoked and all

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!! :waves:

Jenie
    Luvn
    Taken
    San
    Cteastcoast
    Bnat
    Nancy
    Bombshell
    VAAllday

A.J. says:

All I want to know is where are the prayer warriors at?? This nigga need some help!!

:yawn: :zzz:
    ________________________

I’m sleep too chile :yawn:

felinelurker says:

Razz,

About the man with enlarged scrotum,

“Warren had been in the hospital for 5 1/2 weeks due to a series of infections related to his diabetes, and had two heart attacks while hospitalized, a friend told the paper.”

Hey AJ :hug: where you been

San ah make ya dance says:

Either way, we know our legal system is not Just/equal to all. I don’t care what nobody do, just be equal across the board. Aint my fight :shrugs:

:waves: AJ

felinelurker says:

:waves:

Mornin yall

it’s cold! :cold:

A.J. says:

Hey AJ :hug: where you been
    _______
    Sup lady; super busy but I always find time to lurk yall on here :wink:

jazi65 says:

according to wendy williams

I stopped right there :tea:

Matchsticks says:

And Chris Brown KNOWS he’s a young black man in America who has been targeted, yet he still does DUMB shyt like messing around with staff and violating rehab rules…again, this might be petty but he keeps ASKING for it…over and over and OVER again with his actions…he needs to GROW UP!

A.J. says:

________________________

I’m sleep too chile :yawn:
    ————————–

:zzz:

________________________
    ————

Jenie, there was report (produced by the rehab center) on him getting kicked out initially for doing this, a simple google search can prove this to be true…TMZ even obtained the report…that was probably the first incidence of violence at the rehab facility and it was against his mom ….so it may have been a reason for the additional rules regarding contact with women.

Matchsticks says:

exactly, that fool threw a rock at her car and it busted the window out…

I’m a bleeding heart, so obviously I do feel sorry for him (not excusing his bad behavior), but he’s a troubled young man who can’t seem to mature from being an angry little boy because he never got the help he needed as a child.
    Young rich and troubled entertainers are going to be compared based on the fact that they’re young and rich and troubled :shrug:

A.J. says:

:offtopic: Did anyone watch DWTS last night?? I am not a fan of the show displaying rejects dancing and stuff but how did Nene do? :lol:

—–

I've been a big supporter of his since the incident because I did/do believe in second chances…I also believe in accountability as well and at times, Chris does seem remorseful for his actions yet he continues to get himself in situations where he comes out looking like the bad guy….

Because of this, no matter the situation or who provoked who, people are more inclined to believe that he is at fault….at all times…the justice system can take into account past behavior to determine the likelihood that this person was violent in the present..

We've all seen it happen…it'll be interesting to see how the club brawl case works out…because Chris hasn't moved away from the image of him being violent…

A.J. says:

Morning Feline, Matchsticks!!

Matchsticks says:

:hi: @A.J.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: HIIIII AUNTIE HIIIII ROSES!!!!

Dem babies are doing WONDERFUL!!!! They 5months old and the apples of mommies eyes!!! :love:

I’ll post an update pic at some point this week I’ve been on vacay and haven’t bothered to upload anything yet :ashamed: Judge me if you must :cool:

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning :waves:

I actually believe his minor jail stint will be a humbling experience for him :yes: some of y’all acting like he Finna do Boosie time :shrug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

re :smack: ya’lgot me alll excited and chit I can’t even type right :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

they are* :smack: awwww chit you know what I mean

A.J. says:

:dead: at Future’s gravi :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Nene ol stiff axx dances with her mouth open :yawn: the whole time.

Matchsticks says:

Future’s gravie…

ummm, yeah… :ghost:

@Nancy hell yea, Whats next for the day shid :waiting:

kamadiva says:

:hi: Morning, ALL!

Maybe jail will wake Chris up! Otherwise – I have nothing for him.

As for DWTS – Nene did ok…not great! That is all I saw.

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Nene ol stiff axx dances with her mouth open :yawn: the whole time.

:rofl: stiff is the word :yes:

I LOVEDDDDD In Living Color. I needs all their DVDs

FuturedocDonte says:

Y’all leave Jackie alone now :coffee:

A.J. says:

I LOVEDDDDD In Living Color. I needs all their DVDs
    :cosign: but shid they had a million seasons!!

________________________
    ————

Bnat I’m not googling nothing about this topic :tea: I do not agree with him going to jail this time and that’s that :tea: and you may feel he should and that’s fine…. but the dude will be in my prayers :tea: the end

FuturedocDonte says:

Y’all leave Jackie alone now

That’s Jackie :rofl: yeen right !

Wasting time says:

He can be compared to Ms. Lohan. Her rap sheet is nuts. 3 DUI’s, 3 ankle bracelets, 3 community service violations, 5 years of probation, Grand theft, Assault, House arrest and Jail 3 times and she did less time than CB and he been in for 3 days and she hasn’t been diagnosed with a mental health issue. He gets no consideration in the same system that she went through.
    As someone wiser and posted above me said “it ain’t my fight” though

*makes note*
    San may not be a ‘morning person’ :tea:
    ————-
    :yes: Shid how you know. Not a all :no:

bnatural says:

I missed stiff Nene last night… watching it on youtube right now…

She was stiff and moving in slow motion….I keep forgetting that she’s past 40…stripper moves have been retired for years now…

I like you Wasting time :wink: :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

See this is what happens when you do not follow the elite’s rules. Chris was rebelling and continues to do so. :tea:

AJ. Imma still need to rub that :lol:

———–
    She was prolly stiff on that pole too. I don’t even believe she was a sought after stripper :lol:

—-

It’s not about whether I agree with him going but I do understand it working out that way…

Now, it’s the end….

Has anyone heard of George Tandy Jr.?

Wasting time says:

Y’all see Linda son made Ellen yesterday? Still talking about that damn cupcake…lol

NeNe danced better than that dog gone Wendy William :rofl: her ole cement leg azz :hahaha: she better not ever talk about no one on dancing with the stars …. she was bout as bad as Master P :lolsign: elephant legs !

Wasting time says:

George Tandy Jr; the sanger?

Wasting time says:

I say well my goodness :tea:

Wasting time says:

I like you Wasting time :wink: :lol:
    March 18, 2014 at 9:31 am
    Awww shucks :ashamed:

FuturedocDonte says:

I bet Nene don’t dance :buttshake: like that for Greg though

Wasting time says:

George Tandy Jr; the sanger?
    —-

yeah, just discovered him a couple of days ago…I guess he was featured on the Steve Harvey Morning show this morning as well…at least that’s what twitter said this morning..

His music is pretty dope…he reminds me of Eric Benet though…but a bit more jazzy….he’s nice to look at as well

—-
    Now, it’s the end….
    Yeah ok :tea:

Wasting time says:

@bnatural his voice is really smooth and was found in a Starbucks. I think. I just discovered Sebastian Mikael. Look him up, I like his voice and he is sanging.

Buttercup says:

I hope Chris is able to get the mental help he needs.

Morning y’all :waves:

Ni ni says:

Jail is what he needs. His celebrity status has him thinking that he shouldnt follow rules. He needs to be humbled.

Buttercup says:

Lindsey Lohan may not be the best point of comparison, but Charlie Sheen… :coffee:

JerseyGirl68 says:

He should get out of show biz for good.

Torae says:

They’ll be happy when he’s dead…it’s ashame. Cracked out Lindsey has been in trouble more than CB and she has a reality show. She’s still cracked out.

I hope after this he leaves LA and find a support system. What is it about Hollywood that swallow these stars up and leave them for dead or DEAD…

OpinionHated says:

Chris is the new OJ – when OJ got away with the murder all of white America wanted him dead and instead of him keeping a low profile he does everything he can to stoke the fire which eventually results in a bogus robbery charge and excessive jail time…that’s Chris… he aint gonna rest until they get him and keep him… they hate him for what he did to Rhianna and they want him to “pay” his dumb azz is making it easy for them to get revenge…. this is what happens when you don’t hug your kids enough, allow men to wail on you in front of your kids, and don’t beat their azz when they out of line….

I Run New York says:

His hairline doesn’t look that bad.