Kim Kardashian, Future, Kris Jenner Attends Ciara’s Baby Shower

Celebrities leave Ciara's baby shower

R&B singer Ciara Harris glowed as she exited her baby shower at a private residence in Beverly Hills, CA on Saturday, March 22. CiCi reportedly moved to California from Atlanta because that’s where most of the paparazzi are. But her baby daddy, rapper Future Hendrix still resides in Atlanta where he dispenses monthly child support checks to his other baby mamas. Future reportedly has 3 or 4 other children. It will be interesting to see how often Future travels to California to see Ciara and his newborn baby son.
Photo: Vladimir Labissiere/ Splash News

Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner leaving Ciara's baby shower in Beverly Hills

Socialite Kim Kardashian was among the celebrities attending Ciara’s baby shower in Beverly Hills on Saturday.
Photo: Clint Brewer/ Splash News

Celebrities leave Ciara's baby shower

Ciara’s baby daddy, rapper Future and his father and family were also in attendance at the baby shower.
Photos: Clint Brewer and Vladimir Labissiere for Splash News

135 Responses to “Kim Kardashian, Future, Kris Jenner Attends Ciara’s Baby Shower”

Yardgirl says:

Awwww CiCi is glowing and looks gorgeous!! :yes:

datsmdubya2u says:

I’ve never liked men at baby showers… go play basketball or sumthin

FuturedocDonte says:

:shotsfired: all of y’all :cuss:

I’m downstairs in the Nene post just commenting away wondering where the hell y’all was :blink:

FuturedocDonte says:

Now on topic

Glad to see Ciara took her baby bump off. Your stomach can not be up there in between your breasts :nono:

Cierror look pretty… nothing else :shrugs:

datsmdubya2u says:

I’ve never liked men at baby showers… go play basketball or sumthin

:cosign: but That’s the new thing to do :yes:

as much as possible for the time being :tea: Cierror better milk this pregnancy including photos of the baby, cause other than that no one is checking for her :shrugs:

Ms. YaYa says:

Ciara looks pretty…that is all

datsmdubya2u says:

atsmdubya2u says:

I’ve never liked men at baby showers… go play basketball or sumthin

:cosign: but That’s the new thing to do

Dont understand these men that wanna be up under women all the time (outside of sex :rofl: ) .. :facepalm:

sassyshe says:

as much as possible for the time being Cierror better milk this pregnancy including photos of the baby, cause other than that no one is checking for her

by jeniefrumdabloc
    —————————————————–
    :cosign: this baby has been the highlight of her career in the past 3-4 years

MelsMami says:

:shocked: Kim’s legs are huge

FuturedocDonte says:

I’ve never liked men at baby showers… go play basketball or sumthin
    —-
    Tryna remember if I went to my wife baby shower :thinking:

I did. Because resputia (what I called her when she was pregnant) was tryna climb in the truck and drive herself. Uh, no ma’am :nono: you are on bed rest.

I was kinda weirded out by all the other dudes that were there with their “girls” :huh:

Crickett says:

Ciara looks gorgeous, I hope he is the one. Looks like she has Chris K on deck to teach her how to get the money.

Hershey says:

Only reason Kim K and her pimp were there was shooting for their show, she needed the footage :coffee:

Hershey says:

She look like she dressed for the red carpet…. Cierror must have told them that she would be releasing pics to the blogs…. you know can’t catch Kim without the makeup with her raccoon bags under her eyes :tea:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Ciara is so beautiful but she needs closed toes forever and ever and ever…dancer feet are so damn ugly

MrsL says:

Chile, my husband was invited to a baby shower by his homeboy and brought me long. It was a whole bunch of dudes in there. They were being more competitive than the women on the shower games. :tea:

Tell me why my husband was up in there hollering and saying somebody was cheating on one of the games?! Nicca if you don’t go on somewhere with that! :lol:

My husband, brother in law, uncles, and husbands/SO’s of homegirls…went to THE BAR during my shower. My mama and my homegirl were like :chase: getchall azzes outchea trying to eat up all the lil sandwiches and chit.

Also I done seen these pics a gazillion times other sites this weekend. Have YET to see ANY of Ciara folks (her mama, her aunties, a cousin, etc) at this shower :shrug:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Ciara looks beautiful. I hope this ends well for her :yes:

____________________________________
    Clearly this was a Hollywood bka :ggosip: Paparazzi themed wedding shower. Oh and my husband was at my showers. He invited his boys. They ended up playing cards and drinking at the last one. Any time we celebrate it’s a family affair. To each his own shrugs:

:waiting: This is going to be a long day I see :facepalm:

free says:

ciara looks beautiful but future and his paw…

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

My aunt flo is here :wail:

Oh good morning, I guess.

cteastcoast says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

This is going to be a long day I see

___________________________________________

Long day is not even the word :sad:

My aunt flo is here
    ______________________________
    @Puppy. Why are you sad? I don’t keep good track of mine so when I think it is supposed to come I be like :pray: and then :bite: and when it finally comes :phew: :yahoo: I got do better and make some permanent changes. I can’t do no mo babies. I will give them away.

Wasting time says:

Good Morning Roses :hi:

Mistaken your Gravie though… it’s way to Monday for all that ish :hahaha:

We had a co-ed baby shower. I recommended it. Dudes give $$$. Time J saving was pumped up.

I’m here for the Kim K Vogue cover backlash. Them Holly-weird Folk are boycotting…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Wasting: People out sick today. The day is dragging. I got a meeting I scheduled with one of the higher ups just to appease one of my goals and I don’t even know what I am going to say/what’s the point :hahaha: Basically this day is bull spit and this gravie is all I got. It’s never to early to not be ish.

Chile did ya’ll see RHOA last night :facepalm: Kenya need that azz drug….. and did that bytch say to Phaedra….. you don’t speak for him (Appollo) fugg wrong with her……. Chile Phaedra should have straight read her azz :rules: bytch is wayyyyyyy out of line :nono: way out there

Jessie says:

Does Kris Jenner have any friends her age?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Ok I think this one lady on my job needs to be demoted back to her original position :lol: And I recommended she move up. Before she had more of a downstairs let’s say position and now she is upstairs with us—the execs and professionals. She is an admin now. Very sweet and chatty. Neutral hued. She spends like the first hour of her day walking around asking everyone about their day. Literally going from cube to cube like :gossip: GIRL IF YOU DON’T GO DO SOME WORK!! She says she misses interacting with folks in the lobby :rolleyes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jenie: I am waiting to go in on RHOA. Kenya :nono: The only reason I think Phaedra did not stomp Kenya out was because she is a lawyer/professional and we all know that fake bootied bird Kenya will file charges and a civil suit against her. She is playing her role well.
    @Jessie: Kris wants to be Kim. It’s really sick. No for real. Psycho even.

Jessie says:

Does Kris Jenner have any friends her age?

If she does, they clearly don’t want to be seen with the bytch :nono:

Jessie says:

Does Kris Jenner have any friends her age?
    ______________________________________________

:no: Most of the vampires from her clan have already been killed off. :coffee:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Clearly Kris abides by the phrase “all new friends, all new friends” cause the people she used to hang with – included her boss bish Bruce—she is getting rid of. Watch as soon as Kim and Kanye get married she is going to really try to infiltrate the A list. Any time Kanye goes anywhere or is invited anywhere it will be a plus 2. And one of two is not North.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Kim pinky toe looks like it is trying to escape out of the corner of that shoe. CiCi looks very pretty here.

Chile when Porsha was going in :rofl: and all Kenya can say was “you was a beard” hell at least she was married…. Chile Kenya is so out of line :nono: Andy needs to read that azz…… ole miserable jealous chick :no: and to try and redo NeNe party…… messy :nono: Messy ….. nothing good (positive) will ever come from someone that vindictive…. She is sad…. and too pretty for all that…. she makes herself look ugly by her actions…..

FuturedocDonte says:

Does Kris Jenner have any friends her age?
    —-
    Kathie Lee Gifford…. And Kathie Lee actually checks Kris. I was watching an episode were Kris wanted to do broadway and apparently Kathie Lee did it for a long time. kris called kathie lee to ask if she would be a good fit and Kathie Lee was like ” Um, no…..” :claps:

says:

:nun: luuuv Cici’s mumu hunni! :love: #kewt

Cierrror toesss so dag gone long…… them joints look like fingers :eek: sandles not for you :nono: damn

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning :coffee:

Lil future been up since 7 :eek: he just went to sleep at 4 :eek:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Right Jenie. She has an ugly spirit. Acting or not. Because even If she is acting she is perpetrating as if it is real and that makes you a liar. You clearly would sell your soul for a few coins :tea:

Smokie says:

Ciara looks gorgeous, BUT why isn’t anyone on any site addressing the raggedy lace front. Is this acceptable in the wig world? Is it normal to see webbing and the actual application of the lace front? Is this just something women have accepted as part of the whole lace front movement?

says:

:dead: @Doc

Gotta run! :steer:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Fay :happy: Hold me. I am sew tired and I wanna go home. I can tell this day is going to be dragging. Plus I am a single mom again until Friday night :wails:

Ciara looks beautiful. More feminine and chit. :yes:

Kris Jenner looks dyke-ish.
    :think:

MsB2u says:

:huh:Ciara got a set of feet on her

:yawn:

Gigi26 says:

Ciara no with that wig hun. :no: JUST :stop:

AND last night on RHOA: Phaedra and bytches like her get me sick. Always wanna vent the frustrations of their garbage ass men on the female who is innocent. CLEARLY Kenya was simply telling Apollo look stop lying about me homie and Phaedra constantly takes it as she wants to fukk him. Insecure ass. Note she can never address Apollo directly but wanna threaten Kenya :rollseyes: I hate insecure wives. Have something to stand on before making it seem like Kenya is the homewrecker cuz last I checked Apollo married to ya ass, NOT KENYA.

And Nene and Greg need to be punched in their damn teefs. Those two get me sick to my stomach. Ole Rocky n Bullwinkle ass niggas :no: And maaaan let me had been Cynthia, I would’ve punched Nene straight in her mouth for calling my hubby a bytch. I would straight be like :shock: Wait a min you mooose looking hoe who you calling a bytch?! POP POP BANG!

And Porsha, le sighs. Chile Kenya got that ass together when she called her a beard cuz she had to pause for a min like wait a sec :rofl:

lisaROSE says:

if the father of my child comes dressed like that to my baby shower i will drop him !!!

felinelurker says:

Mornin yall :waves:

y this butch-looking chic is on Kelly & Michael singing All of Me about us good as john legend!

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:
    Wait a min you mooose looking hoe
    —————————————————————–
    :ghost:

Thank you for starting my Monday out right! :rofl:

Buttercup says:

:thinking: I may drop by Family Dollar to see if they have some Muu-Muus. I usually chill in a t-shirt, but those look like they are able to breathe better. Morning y’all :waves:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Gigi I get what you are saying BUT :lol: I think Phaedra gets Apollo together behind closed doors. I think she is from the old school of never let them see you sweat or put your business out in the streets. I operate from that school too. I think she doesn’t want the cameras to catch them arguing either. Which in itself is fake since you are doing reality tv but everyone at this point is trying to save face. You can tell by the comments Apollo makes and some of the stuff the camera catches she is handling him off camera. Trust :tea:

I am here for Gig’s read :rofl:

Now what in the hail did Anita Baker do to have shirts that say “FREE ‘NITA?” :rofl:

Regardless if Phaedra is insecure which she is :tea: if she wants Kenya to stay away from her husband :shrugs: respect that… Kenya full shyt point blank …… and that saying that Porsha is a beard is old and played… :shrugs: hell she knew the deal…… but yet and still Kenya feels the need to bring that up….. :rolleyes: Kenya miserable…. and Nene was right about ole Peter but was dead wrong for calling him a bytch in public like that. There again where is the respect…. you call this man a bytch in front of everyone and his wife :nono: Greg should have put Nene in her place to be honest.. … certain things you just don’t say to a man…. Kenya has a mean spirit about her…. and its terrible…… I can’t cosign a damn thing she do :nono:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

And as for the whole “I am just trying to clear my name ish” with Kenya :stop: Sorry I am not here for it. She is intentionally placing herself in situations for a storyline. And she is attracted to Alpo. Yes Alpo. Plus she hates Phaedra. So it was a win win for her to flirt with Alpo, piss Phardra off and make money in the process. The problem came when she got too much backlash and now she wants to be all pious and wholesome :rolleyes: If she wasn’t trying to cause problems and she wasn’t interested in Alpo she wouldn’t put herself in situations alone with him and drop innuedos. Same goes for him. He wants to hit :shrugs:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yep :yes: Peeped that a while back when she checked his azz that time he was trying open the car door…. Phaedra keeps a poker face on :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

But I go agree that if Alpo respected his wife’s feelings this would be a non-factor. Because he knows how his wife feels he should not engage with Kenya. She is not telling him not to speak to her, but to not establish NEW bonds or one on one conversations with her. What is so hard about that? Oh yea he doesn’t want to be told what to do :rolleyes: That’s ok. You will learn soon that it would’ve been easier to be told what to do by Phaedra than Ashy Larry on Cell Block D. You better work on that lower body so you don’t get scooped up.

:huh: that’s a wig on Cici …. I thought that shyt was just dry and my lord Nene pleases burn that wig ……. that wig she wears is horrific :nono:

@Jenie that party for “Mr President”? :lol: They caught her checking the shyt out of him and all he could say was “can I eat?” or “Don’t look at me like that.” :lol:

Buttercup says:

===========
    :yes: I could want to decapitate Honey Dip, but I will wait until we get behind closed doors to tear into his behind.

“Did Beyonce and Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy’s Hair?”

^^^^^This^^^^ :facepalm: Who the fvck comes up with this shyt?

VDot says:

I must :pc: this. :love: me some Anita!

Gigi26 says:

I feel ya Kenya is a messy bytch too for saying that ish to Phaedra like she a non-mother fukkin factor but Phaedra going on and on about Kenya whore this and that i’m like :stop: it bytch your man is the whore!! Your man entertain’s that foolishness and you need to chin check him in FRONT of her so she knows.

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! I’m too excited today. I get to put in my resignation!! :yahoo: Bye New Orleans back to Houston I go!!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yea if you catch me and Mr. :windmilling: :karate: in public then one of us is PIST or don’t care anymore :hahaha: We try to provide a united front at all times. But the minute we get home or in the :steer: it be on and popping.
    What chu said when we were at the spot?? :chase:

Does Kris Jenner have any friends her age?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I would say Nicole Brown Simpson managed to die but I am not.

Wasting time says:

Wooo these mens over here are :cuss: :mad: that Vick is coming here.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

JDore :yahoo: I don’t know why we so crunk to go byke to Houston but I’mma do it with you

Wait…are you the “roll call” @Jessie?

Somebody do a roll call and please put Jessie at the top of the list.

Thanks.

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

“Did Beyonce and Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy’s Hair?”
    ^^^^^This^^^^ :facepalm: Who the fvck comes up with this shyt?

Who doing all that :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning All. Ugh uhhhh…. I really think Phadera is fake, and I don’t really believe Apollo either. However, Kenya is a bit of a trip. My thing is, Kenya is going about what she is trying to do the wrong way (if that is really what she is doing…”clearing her name”) and Phadera is so quick to call her out, shyt deal with your law breaking husband. JMO

———–
    Exactly. That shyt is embarrasing to everyone around if you let other folks see it.

The birthday party I threw for Mr. Razz in 13′ his friend and his wife got into it and he was piss drunk and his wife was crying. Mr. Razz and his other friend got it in his head that they needed to “babysit” their friend so he wouldn’t snatch up the wife. :no:

Fvcked up the rest of my night b/c it was actually my birthday of the night of his party. Shyt was mad embarrassing yo. Not to mention I was trying to get piss drunk and screw :rofl: we got to the house I undressed and :zzz:

felinelurker says:

RHOA…Phaedra needs to go sista gurl on Kenya. I understand she wants to take the high road, but some women just don’t get it. And get that excuse of a husband as well. If he wanted to go, I probably would’ve been making flight arrangements back home & let him have that h@

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I feel ya Kenya is a messy bytch too for saying that ish to Phaedra like she a non-mother fukkin factor but Phaedra going on and on about Kenya whore this and that i’m like it bytch your man is the whore!! Your man entertain’s that foolishness and you need to chin check him in FRONT of her so she knows.
    ——-
    :this: I :heart: Gigi

Buttercup says:

Apollo definitely should respect his wife’s wishes. Kenya knew what she was doing too..talking about sucking (pullng) on a cigar around nothing but men. My mom wouldn’t let me hang out with a group of boys even if my brothers were in the number. Too bad Kenya never had a mom to teach her those types of things :|

Nene was so out of order. Just as Gregg was telling Peter that if he had a problem with Nene, he should come to Gregg, Nene should’ve let Gregg handle that. If I were Cynthia, I would’ve had to step in at that moment.

and the actual application of the lace front
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    After Countess Vaughn lost her forehead to the lace front movement due to pus… I think we need to see the application. I am not sure. I am gonna need to see if you still have skin there before it starts to smell like an earring back. Thats just moi.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Gigi: I agree. Alpo is childish. I think he likes the attention. He likes that Kenya is appearing to kinda sweat him. Instead of focusing on the mother of his two sons (that speech tho :facepalm: ) He is over here kee keeing it up with the chick his wife can’t stand. I might have beat him dead to the bed when I got to the hotel. On camera. Just took my shoe off and :whip:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————
    This only works when your not on reality tv. They signed up for the show, so this “behind closed doors” stuff is out for them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why this scenario remind me of the Temptations movie when PAUL got slizzard and went in on his wife. And then next scene at the hospital…. Eddie was like we gotta watch him 24 hours a day. Keep him off the bolla. Babysit him.

:crying1: I am not ISH. I am so sorry.

Buttercup says:

=======
    Congrats! I’m counting down my days here 53 more days to go.

Jenie IDK :lol: it’s just one of the “Around the Web” posts on the right side panel.

Buttercup says:

Somebody do a roll call and please put Jessie at the top of the list.
    =========
    I ain’t gone do it :danban:

Man… so aint nobody gonna do a roll call? Okay…BRB. Roll call was never my thing I aint never did one. :shrug:

It’s clear what type of chick Kenya is… when she said to Phaedra you don’t speak for him…. the bytch has no respect none :nono: that line alone shot her all the way down to the shyt pool…… :rules: any understanding for Kenya went to down a black hole for me…..
    Fugg you mean I can ‘t speak for my husband :rules: to you ?
    Also Kenya was saying some more shyt I noticed…. that she claimed Apolo said :thinking: I don’t remember him saying…. now I could be wrong… but she said suntin to Phaedra and said Appollo said this…. and I was like :blink: wait what….

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————
    That ish pissed me off because who did Eddie think have time for all that?! Babysit a grown ass man? Hello no. Sorry, I have my own life.

felinelurker says:

:preach:

Dubb… :rofl: Had she not have left, I’m pretty sure there would have been a hospilla scene. The next day the wife wanted to appologize and take me to lunch and Mr. Razz was like ” :eek: NO. :eek:

Oh, ok. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie I think Kenya does not respect Phadera and Phadera does not respect Kenya. SO no one is showing respect to the other. I can’t blame Kenya for that. You have to give it to get it and they are not doing that. Phadera is not all that innocent either. I don’t feel any type of sorry for her.

Gigi26 says:

Man me and my ole man went to the movies on Friday and why these two hoodmongers got into it OUTSIDE the damn theatre :rofl: I went to go pee and I was type tipsy and they was GOING AT IT HARD. Older couple too. I ran the wrong direction and had to run past them again to get to the bathroom :no:

By the time I came back, their drunk asses were back in the theatre watching the movie :no:

My ppl.

ROLL CALL OUT THIS BISH.. :yahoo:

JESSIE. Hey how you doing?
    MisTake
    Bu
    Fay
    Frucha Doc
    Southern
    cteastcoast

Gigi26 says:

Jenie: I think there was a lot we missed when it came to the Apollo/Kenya situation that’s why I was confused when she was talking to him in the first place.

But even CYNTHIA said in her confessional that it was a good thing they were talking to shut down those rumors that were going around about Kenya and Apollo. So I understood why that convo needed to be had. Don’t make it right but when someone tries to spread lies about them, shiid you gotta have a sit down chit chat at some point :yes:

I watched a Muppet Mass Choir sing this morning. They were all kinds of chocolate with nappy wigs and jheri curls. :crying1:

Y’all see Ms. Dorothy Height on Google this morning? :nun:

felinelurker says:

wait…who’s Jessie?

Gigi26 says:

:yahoo: Heeey Dubb and Errybody!!

Dubb you seent that UNC/Iowa St game? Poor Roy :no:

And that Kentucky/Wichita St game too? Boooy I love March Madness!!

Sorry, I have my own life
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I have my OWN gatdayum drankin prollem too. I cant be watching to see if YOU gonna drank. And ish if you DO that mean I aint gotta drank alone.

Try not to get fugged up. <<< Woulda been MY advice.
    Dont drank and drive <<< As well

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Razz where was this juicy haired muppet chior?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I feel ya. But they have to live with each other after the cameras and checks stop rolling. And the last things you want ot have on teebee is your ugliest moments on tape or re-runs 24/7 for all the world to see. I would be talking through clenched teeth like a mug “wait till we get byke to the hotel. I’mma f you up” Then be all :grin: for the camera

Dubb you seent that UNC/Iowa St game? Poor Roy
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fugg Roy and his boys. I mean I love Carolina. God KNOWS I do. But..welp. I had Iowa State.

And as far as the Shockers of Wichita State…I already knew they was a flash in the pan. An accident. I did NOT have Ken-fukky though :hurl: I HATE them bastids. With my whole being. More than Duke. Something about THAT shade of blue.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Nope she not innocent….. but if I say stay away from my husband … bytch do just that :rules: stay away !!! I better not see you with him period ….. Apollo needs to be check first though…. :yes: Kenya when she see Apollo she needs to keep her distance…. but does she do that :shrugs: nope …. she starts stripping …. twisting and so forth trying to strike up a conversation with Apollo… now I’m only discussing this recent trip….. she can not like Phaedra … but respect their marriage… not a Phaedra fan by no means…. but if Kenya get that azz drug…. all I can say it welp :shrugs: you deserve it bytch :ha: :haha:

Roy is someplace cryin. Get better Roy.

(secretly says TUH…yall wont messing up MY bracket)

@DUBB

I think Warren Buffett rigged March Madness mayne.

My fav player is out (Jabari Parker for Duke)
    My fav team is out (UNC)
    My pick to win it is out (Kansas)

I’m not watching anymore. I’m glad Wichita State lost with their ol “team ball-play together” lame azzes tho.

BBL :bye: I need to work on this paper

Apollo needs to be check first though….
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    COSIGN.

THEN HER. I am tired of her.

felinelurker says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Nope she not innocent….. but if I say stay away from my husband … bytch do just that stay away !!! I better not see you with him period ….. Apollo needs to be check first though…. Kenya when she see Apollo she needs to keep her distance…. but does she do that nope …. she starts stripping …. twisting and so forth trying to strike up a conversation with Apollo…
    ******************************************************************

It’s like Kenya KNOWS that and does it anyway just to stir up trouble. She doesn’t want Apollo, she just wants to irk Phaedra anyway she can.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Razz where was this juicy haired muppet chior?
    ———–
    I am trying to find it on YT. I watched it on FB this morning and it’s not showing where they got it from. IDK what the name of it is called but the song is called I Love Him. :lol:

Mr. and I were cracking up this morning.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Y’all see Ms. Dorothy Height on Google this morning?
    :yes: I saw my Soror

lexdiamonz says:

FOR REALS WHAT was GREGG GERIATRIC azz gonna do to UNCLE BEN !!! LMAO
    DUDE SOUNDED like a SENIOR CITIZEN… dont checkkkk mmmeee tooddd

lexdiamonz says:

Pollo is FOAMING at the MOUTH to smash Kenya WHY Fakedra getting mad at HER is BEYOND me… WHY you mad at her daisy duck your MAN is making YOU look STUPID … Phadrea look like a STUFFED ANIMAL ANYWAY that BS he said in his birthday speech she NEED to BOUNCE .. let this be a lesson to all yall HOOD EDUCATED chicks BE CAUTIOUS marrying BENEATH you … SMH

DUDE SOUNDED like a SENIOR CITIZEN… dont checkkkk mmmeee tooddd
    ________________________
    He was just trying to talk over his dentures :ghost:
    No but for real I think they were turning up for the cameras. They are trying to get their own spin off. But the problem is/would be if they forgot they were acting and because Peter and Todd didn’t shut him down… Greg might have felt like he was winning and stole on one of them :nono: He would have managed to die once they retaliated.

felinelurker says:

lexdiamonz says:

FOR REALS WHAT was GREGG GERIATRIC azz gonna do to UNCLE BEN !!! LMAO
    DUDE SOUNDED like a SENIOR CITIZEN… dont checkkkk mmmeee tooddd
    ****************************************************************

It’s like the other guys sat down bc they knew those old dudes weren’t going to do shyt!

felinelurker says:

Greg might have felt like he was winning and stole on one of them He would have managed to die once they retaliated.
    *******************************************************

See this is another one of them fukk ass zero tolerance policies I was telling y’all about. Some girl from Virginia Beach took an e-acto blade from a boy who wanted to kill himself and told a teacher, they suspended and expelled her b/c of the zero tolerance policy against weapons. She threw the blade away after she took it from the boy. :facepalm:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and can somebody tell Todd he is too lil to be trying to break up fights. He is not even skinny swole. You got to have some upper body strength or muscle tone to jump in the middle of a fight. Todd was about to get dish ragged on accident by a senior citizen. That is not sexy :smack: Kandi be like *with her I sound like I talk through my teeth voice* :cell: Todd why you had to try and get in the middle of that for?? They dragged you! How am I going to explain this to my mama when she say you too LIL to protect me?

BBL meeting

iscream says:

Apollo needed his skull cracked last night. Once Phedra left that party PARTY IS OVER FOR YOU TOO BOO. then to be so nasty to her about getting the key… Bay bey Phedra is good
    Cause that fool should have got a pot of water thrown over his head.

AND THAT WEAK SPEECH… He don’t want to be married to Phedra and that’s her real beef with Kenya.. He’s more affectionate with Kenya
    Then he is with her.

felinelurker says:

so they found the plane?

SOTHERNGRL says:

HEY @DUB :wave:

Jdore says:

Hey WhoDat! :waves:

Dubb. :pc:

felinelurker says:

iscream says:

:claps:

Yes, hunty. And when I got that key, that’s when I would be making arrangements to fly back home, solo.

aRoTh says:

felinelurker says:

iscream says:
    :claps:
    ___________________________________________

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS and I would have got back to the A, changed the locks and told his ass to “have somebody bring him a key” to the house. TUH! Left his woman out on the stoop to piss on herself. It woulda been smoke all up and through that Mexican wee-la.

They Found the plane in the Southern Indian Ocean