La La Anthony Book Signing in Atlanta

DSC_5408LR

New York socialite and reality star La La Anthony stopped by Barnes & Noble book store in Atlanta to sign copies of her new book “The Love Playbook: Rules for Love, Sex, and Happiness”. La La is married to NY Knicks star Carmelo Anthony, which makes her something of an expert at advising long-suffering women. Local celebrities Toya Wright and Chaka Zulu (Ludacris‘ manager) showed their support.

DSC_5446LR

Toya Wright stopped by to show her support. La La’s fake smile says a lot more than words.

DSC_5455LR

Luda’s manager Chaka Zulu is very well read.

DSC_5435LR

Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net

52 Responses to “La La Anthony Book Signing in Atlanta”

:rolleyes: No thank you :nono: Lala’s eye >> :blink:

Matchsticks says:

Buttercup says:

Shout out to Demetrious Williams of Rious Designs for covering the event. He’s available to shoot a multitude of precious moments and is darn good at what he does.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Lala’s eye >> :blink:

She just needs hard contact lenses to correct that lazy eye problem. :yes:

capricorn83 says:

:on topic: Toya & Lala look cute

:off topic: regarding Scandal… Liv gets read every week…smh. Kerry’s mouth/the way her voice always sounds mid-cry/how all her words are spit-filled…gets more noticeable every week

Ms Peaches says:

She still hawkin that book. Seems like its going on two years.

I think we all get alilbit :blink: (lala eyes) when we fuggin :hump:

:rules: <—Memo says Freaky Friday started earlier this week :shrug:

Capricorn83

<—Bean noticed that lip ish thing she does ever since Save The Last Dance.

When she would say "TerrAnce" Ehhhhhh :kona:
    ==
    But this season I have been watching :popcorn:

I’d rather eat crayons and sniff glue than buy her book. :yawn:

Chelle514 says:

NO THANKS!!! FA LA LA LA LA can’t tell me NATHAN about love or basketball. Have a great weekend everyone :-)

Where is everybody? :eek:

*cues Who Can I Run To? :whistle:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I think we all get alilbit :blink: (lala eyes) when we fuggin :hump:

_________________________

:blink: Only when it's good :coffee: :rofl:

Oh Kah :rofl:
    ==
    Have a great weekend everyone :-)
    You too! :yes:

oohlalalun says:

Wasn’t Toya brown skinned? She’s almost the same color as LaLa. These celebs keep getting lighter and lighter :no:

Kah *whispers* ION fugg UNLESS it’s good yo! :lol:
    Makes no sense wasting good ‘owwwwws and ahhhhhhhhs’ :rofl:

Lady_L says:

Taya looks better with her make-up toned down and not all that weave in her hair. She’s a natural beauty in my opinion, she doesen’t need all that extra….

Blanche Devereaux says:

Idk how I feel.about Lala

what is it, exactly, that Lala is trying to tell us/her audience with this book? are we supposed to accept as fact that she has a “good” marriage and therefore has some concrete wisdom to impart to the masses? my parents been married a long arse time, i doubt i can learn anything from Lala that I haven’t learned by observation from my Mom… and even for those who desire a “good” marriage but have no role models for that, how is Lala going to help them. i certainly hope folks don’t think her book is some sort of ‘gude to landing a baller’ :blink: :no:
    “author” “celebrity” “socialite” <<<<terms that no longer mean what they mean

I think I feel the ground shaking :bounce:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Kah *whispers* ION fugg UNLESS it’s good yo! :lol:
    Makes no sense wasting good ‘owwwwws and ahhhhhhhhs’ :rofl:

Don't make no sense to do all that sweating for nothing. :lol:

@ Lady_L says:

I think she’s the prettiest of Wayne babymova clan.

free says:

i see anyone can be an author these days….

Chelle514 says:

@NANCY DREW – Good point and that’s what women probable think the book is a HOW TO GET A BALLER…My Parents were married for 44 years when my Dad passed. Young people marry today for PICTURES, GIFTS & HONEYMOON WEEKEND @ MOTEL 6 1/2 :-(

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Morning hungry and too lazy to cook so im @roscoes before I go back home to watch Scandal and Greys :bounce:

Buttercup says:

:hi: Nancy

I agree with you. Yes, there are some things that those who have had long marriages can share with others, but people are different. There is no real way to write a book on a successful marriage, because what works for one couple may not work for the nextt.

oohlalalun says: Wasn’t Toya brown skinned? She’s almost the same color as LaLa. These celebs keep getting lighter and lighter

I didn’t even recogniz her… had to scroll up and guess which one, wow.

Buttercup says:

======
    And you gotta come up in here just to boast, huh? :-D <—-really me green with envy.

oohlalalun says:

@ Nancy Drew she’s a beautiful woman either way but what a drastic difference

Wuzup, Buttercup! (i’m a poet :eek: )
    I agree, what works for some don’t work for all… truth be told, some mess my mama put up with I just will NAUGHT. and truth be told, she told us we should NAUGHT. I think the overall lessons we learn have to do with learning what to ‘fight’ for (e.g., respect, appreciation, accountability, etc.), loving another person for who they are because we want the same in return, learning to compromise for the greater good, maturity vs. pettiness, etc.)

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@butter tried taking myself out of it. I gotta work tonight so I need sleep. Was gonna grab something closer to home but my fat said if u go to roscoe’s it’ll put u to sleep

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Good Happy Friday Morning everyone….anyone get naked yet????

@oohlalalun
    exactly. and i don’t think she needed any ‘enhancements’ or ‘improvements’ at all.

I think DTTS came in nekked and being fass (her and Kah) :lol:

KyCakes says:

Gud Moanin’ Ery’ones :wave:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

@Nancy Drew good! these clothes are bothering me :buttshake:

:waves: DTTS

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:hi: Kycakes

Chile they trying to work me today :phew:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Her hair color looks pretty against the white of that jacket *passes the mic so other people can say something nice* :lol:
    Whatchall been doing? I been in meetings :popcorn:

Keesh says:

That look on LaLa face on the pic with Toya is saying “this bish can’t even read”

Afternoon Roses!!!

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Her hair looks very healthy and shiny

KyCakes says:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:hi: Kycakes
    ————————————————————–
    :lick:
    Since you dying to get nekky and all….

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

You say DTTS came in naked?? So that’s why the server was down. There was a total eclipse on the blog :kona:

KyCakes says:

:cuss: I WANT TO CHANGE MYSCREEN NAME

and gravatar won’t lemme :crying1:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Toya looks like a cute little girl. She probably read the book and then went home and to Memphis like :angry: never trust big pecs and a smile. I thought you were going to be somebody :wails:

KyCakes says:

@Takes I don’t remember where I saw’d it, but did their house get foreclosed on? I’m not hip…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@KY: What are you trying to change it to? You know you can’t be trusted :rofl:
    Speaking of gravies… Ya’ll see who the baby is in mine? :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Ky: Toya came out and said that was NOT their primary residence. Just like an old property Memphitz had. She said ya’ll reporters need to DO THE EDUCATION :rules:

KyCakes says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@KY: What are you trying to change it to? You know you can’t be trusted :rofl:
    Speaking of gravies… Ya’ll see who the baby is in mine? :tea:
    ——————————————————————–
    I can’t be trusted? :shock:

*snorts* Uh huh….pot calling kettle and all that jazz :rofl:

And did Baby Ray J pee on yeezus and those stanky leather pants?

:no: You so wrong for that… :lol: