Malaysia Air Pilot Changed His Behavior Before Flight

Zaharie Ahmed Shah

The pilot of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 showed “striking” behavioral changes on the night before his plane vanished en route to Beijing, China.

Security guards posted at the gate of Captain Zaharie Ahmed Shah’s exclusive community in Laman Seri say they were accustomed to seeing Shah greet them when entering or leaving his residence.

Headlines Today newspaper in India spoke with one of the guards who said Shah, 53, usually greeted them with a Muslim style salutation as if he was saying Salam to him. But on the night of March 7, Shah saluted the security guard military style.

“There was a striking change in the way he had saluted us that night,” said the security guard on condition of anonymity. The guard added, “it was very unlike him.”

The security guards noticed another change in his behavior that night. The captain left for the airport 20 minutes early in his own vehicle rather than wait for the airline’s driver to arrive to take him to the airport.

According to Indiatoday.com, Shah left for the airport in his BMW 5 series. The airline’s driver arrived at Shah’s home about 20 minutes later, only to find that he had already left.

The guards also observed Shah and his wife drive off in his BMW earlier that evening. A short while later, Shah returned to the home alone. Shah and his wife were separated, although they owned 2 homes together. The couple had 3 grown children.

On March 24, the Malaysian Prime Minister announced the plane’s journey had “ended in the southern Indian Ocean.”

Officials are focusing their investigation on the two pilots in the cockpit — Shah and co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid. It was the first time 27-year-old Hamid had flown a 777 without a trainer.

Officials believe the crash of flight 370 was a deliberate suicidal mission rather than mechanical failure or on-board fire.

The team investigating the Boeing 777′s disappearance believes no malfunction or fire was capable of causing the aircraft’s unusual flight or the disabling of its communications system before it veered wildly off course on a seven-hour silent flight into the sea.

An analysis of the flight’s routing, signaling and communications shows that it was flown “in a rational way”.

An official source revealed that investigators believe “this has been a deliberate act by someone on board who had to have had the detailed knowledge to do what was done. . . Nothing is emerging that points to motive.” Source

• Did Missing Flight 370 Pilot Hijack Plane to Protest His Government’s Anti-Gay Laws?
  • Useful Information: Malaysia Airlines ‘Lose Yourself’ Ad is Fake
  • Military official: flight MH370 flew hundreds of miles off course
  • Oil Rig Worker Claims He Saw Missing Malaysia Flight MH370 Go Down in Flames

79 Responses to “Malaysia Air Pilot Changed His Behavior Before Flight”

FuturedocDonte says:

It was the first time 27-year-old Hamid had flown a 777 without a trainer.
      —-
      That’s a big axx plane to fly inexperienced :nono:

cteastcoast says:

Lies all Lies :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Good Morning Roses :hi:
      This story gets worst and worst each day.
      I’m going downstairs to the Luda post. i want the :tea:

Listening to Nas’ N199a Album… Yup! That kind of day!

FuturedocDonte says:

Malaysian Airlines sent a text message out to folk yesterday basically telling them:

“Um yea,
      So we now think flight MH370 ended in the ocean
      There are no chances that your loved one survived
      Sorry”

:blink:

Ms Peaches says:

Didnt these people ever hear that once you lie you cant go back.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Why do they keep telling the poor families all this wild stuff, when they still don’t really know what happened. And on top of that, they have zero proof of what they are trying to say!!!! A dag on shame.

kamadiva says:

This is a Conspiracy Theorists dream!

I do not know what to believe about the plane’s whereabouts, pilots, crew and passengers or their fate. SAD all the way around!

:pray: for all families affected as it is not easy NOT KNOWING what happened.

Smonae says:

Good Morning SR :waves:

Donte, how’s that baby boy
      Nakyea
      Kamadiva
      Ms Peaches
      cteastcoast

Smonae says:

This is soo sad :(
      and this story just keeps getting stranger :no:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

That paper is disturbing :no:

Good Mornings everyones :hi:

Ms Peaches says:

Now they insult the moarning families with $5000. Well I guess its more that what they would have been offered here in the US

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

@MsPeaches I read that yesterday…..this is a mess

:pray: for all families affected as it is not easy NOT KNOWING what happened.

:cosign:
      :no: the sight of all those family members weeping & wailing in despair and anger is just heart-breaking :no:
      they deserve better than a half-arsed non-explanation and a pay-off to go away :no:
      *waits for cheerier or more ratchet post*

Investigators know the plane was crashed by a suicidal pilot. He downed that plane in the deepest part of the Indian Ocean to cover his tracks. Think about this: he programmed the plane to fly for 7 hours so the c o c kpit voice recorder would record over itself several times. We will never know what he said to the co-pilot and we will never know what he said to the passengers. He knew exactly what he was doing. :no:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

they deserve better than a half-arsed non-explanation and a pay-off to go away
      *waits for cheerier or more ratchet post*

______

Not to mention the media shoving cameras all in the grieving families faces….AWFUL JUST AWFUL :no:

kamadiva says:

From CNN:

Malaysian officials say they can tell you how Flight 370 ended. It crashed into the Indian Ocean, they’ll say, citing complicated math as proof.

They can tell you when it probably happened — on March 8, sometime between 8:11 and 9:15 a.m. (7:11 to 8:15 p.m. ET), handing you a sheet with extraordinarily technical details about satellite communications technology.

What they still can’t tell you is why, or precisely where, or show you a piece of the wreckage.

All those uncertainties are too much for relatives of the 239 people aboard the plane, some of whom marched to the Malaysian Embassy in Beijing to denounce the airline, the country and just about everything involved with an investigation that has transfixed the world and vexed experts.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Ok I can’t stomach any more of this…I’ll be back when we get a new post

———-
      I for one, would not want “complicated math” as proof. I need to see something…anything. I just feel so bad for the family members.

——–
      SO all that math and they really can’t tell you anything?! Yeah, something is NOT clean in the milk. Hummmmm

libra80sbaby says:

We will NEVER get the real story about what happened because the media cannot be trusted. We will get the parts of the story that “they” want us to have. Because of this, I care nothing about the “reports” on this story at all. I :pray: for the families of the innocent ppl that became a part of this. Next post please

We will NEVER get the real story about what happened because the media cannot be trusted. We will get the parts of the story that “they” want us to have. Because of this, I care nothing about the “reports” on this story at all. I for the families of the innocent ppl that became a part of this. Next post please
      ———
      :cosign:

“That bish knocked Sundy into Mundy”

Killed me over last night. :wail: Mr. looked at me like :blink: TF wrong with you?

ALBoy says:

The pilot looks like Hines Ward… :coffee:

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

I need a bbwla post please. Cause Papa Pope already told yall what happened to the plane.

kamadiva says:

:OFF TOPIC: To lighten the mood: Apparently, Keyshia Cole had an interview on V103 (Atlant) this morning and was asked a question by the female DJ (yall know her name) if she was “wifey” material…Keyshia flipped. “ya’ll really f-ing with my shyt right now”

San ah make ya dance says:

All this speculation :yawn: We will never know it seems

———
      What am I missing? She flipped out for what? If she thought she was “wifey” material, then she should of said yes! Why get mad? Bye Keyshia Felicia.

San ah make ya dance says:

“That bish knocked Sundy into Mundy”

———
      I lost all respect :no: how the fcuk she let that happen? Then talking bout a fair fight it was fair she hopped off the dmn couch so slow, bish could’ve had a foot waiting for her. Pathetic

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: Ok so my job is thinking about making my position full time…so pray for me you guys. That would mean a raise and some health benifits! (I did take the one the state was offering btw…yall care)

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      Congrats! Hope it happens. Right now I’m thinking about leaving my job with full benefits (that I don’t have to pay for) and moving. I’m so lost.

That bastard look special as all HELL in that pic.

Buttercup says:

One lie spoils a thousand truths. Keep the lies coming, Malaysia Airlines.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks @San I hope it happens as well! Seeing as how this new baby is coming in..(wait are yall still doing the pool?) and I am trying to buy a house, I need that money. lol.

Buttercup says:

One lie spoils a thousand truths. Keep the lies coming, Malaysia Airlines.
      ———
      @Buttercup I just want you to know I am stealing that, and putting it on my IG. I love that!!!

Wasting time says:

I don’t watch BBWLA but had to watch this fight cause my bestie was texting me all through it last night.
      1. Draya beat that woman down :box:
      2. How you want a fair fight when you invited her around the couch
      3. Draya blacked that eye :box: and joked on her all night bout it :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
      Yessss, nothing like a job with benefits :yes: I’m sure that pool still going on. Should be around Sept? :tea:

kamadiva says:

I don’t watch BBWLA…or any other franchise, but may have to look it up to see a fight! I know…I’m ratchet!

kamadiva says:

Why do I love Chris Brown’s Loyal song…and the video with Lil Wayne and Tyga (only from CB’s dancing – love to see him dance).

San ah make ya dance says:

2. How you want a fair fight when you invited her around the couch
      ——–
      My pt exactly. Sundy you just all talk. Least you could’ve did was dot that eye to match yours the second time around

Ms Peaches says:

@ San- Congrats!! When you get that full time can a sista borrow $50.00, LOL.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m sure that pool still going on. Should be around Sept?
      ————-
      :wink: Perhaps!! lol I saw the doctor yesterday and got my first picture of the kid! It was moving all over the place. A busy body already! Mind you, I had no idea something that small moved so much…..

Buttercup says:

=======
      I wish I could take credit for this. It’s an African proverb. I read it in 5th grade, and it has stuck with me since.

I :pray: that your position becomes full time. What God has declared for Keya is for Keya. Yes Lawd! :woohoo:

@Keya
      :pray: Touching and agreeing w/you right now!
      And, we gon’ praise HIM in advance! *cues Twinkie Clark on the organ for a blog praise break* :danban: :danban1:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t watch BBWLA because I feel like they are all trying to prove they are better than the next one, when really they are all in the same damn boat! smdh.

San ah make ya dance says:

That was Keya Peaches

Buttercup says:

2. How you want a fair fight when you invited her around the couch
      ========
      Eggzacktly! And once Draya lumped her up, she wanted to be all understanding and cool.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

@Keya
      Touching and agreeing w/you right now!
      ———–
      Amen!! and thank you! Yall ratchet, but yall some praying folks!! And I need that. lol. Where is Chan when you need a “Won’t He do it!” lol

San ah make ya dance says:

———-
      I have no idea :| :lol:

kamadiva says:

Nakeya – Congrats and hope you get it!

@Razz too damn old to get her eye blacked like that…. :tea: lol

VDot says:

*runs in the post*

:blink: at that newspaper cover

:steer: away from Malyasia plane talk and instead head to Compton Malaysia and crew.

Did Draya :box: that eye or what? :lol: Had Mundy on twitter trying to set up a rematch. Draya was like “The winner never wants a rematch” :rofl: Just because Draya has a weak chin, doesn’t mean she can’t catch that eye with a mean right hook :karate:

@kamadiva Thank You!!!

Wasting time says:

Yall are so right. Draya ain’t walk around the couch but it took her a few seconds to stomp over it. Sundy could have been ready. She thought the shows “killas” was gonna jump in quicker :no: Once Draya was on the couch in front of you she should have threw them paws up :box:

Buttercup says:

========
      Sometimes you have to step out on faith, San. No one should stick with a job that makes them unhappy. I hope you are able to make a living from what you’re passionate about. The benefits and security will all fall into place.

Awww @San :hug: you not lost… you just got options you need to sort out/pray about! :yes:

(Lawd, where Dubb pop up from? …almost made me choke on my breffass sammich… “look special as all HELL” :hahaha: )

———–
      :cosign: :yes:

VDot says:

Sundy tried to get naked to take the focus off that eye. Naw babe, that eye is shining bright like a diamond. :lol:

*neck roll* draya is you mad? you jus got out the jail? :rofl:

This bish think she’s hard :lol:

Buttercup says:

@Razz too damn old to get her eye blacked like that…. :tea: lol
      =========
      :hahaha: We are on one accord today, hunty.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

You know…I really don’t care for the ppl on BBWLA (the ones I have seen from last season) However, Draya….I really, really don’t care for her at all. She rubs me the wrong way. I can’t deal.

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
      Exactly :yes: I hate my job right now, the only thing that keeps me is the benefits. My plan now is to get up to date with what I need done and then they can kiss my ass. Work is picking up on my passion so I need to give more time to that

Nancy you are right, Def praying about it

This is sad.
      I don’t believe anything being released.
      I think they wanted someone on the plane dead.

I’m not one of those “conspiracy” people either.

Who is this “Sundy” chick and why she tried to talk crazy to my boo Draya?

Buttercup says:

I felt like I see too much loose skin this season. I know Jackie and Sundy are older, but I want them to hit some weights to tone up a little. Whenever Jackie and Sundy have scenes together, I feel like I’m watching an episode of Golden Girls.

Wasting time says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

*neck roll* draya is you mad? you jus got out the jail? :rofl:

This bish think she’s hard :lol:

Draya shut her down. “Nope, I’m not angry I just don’t like bytches I don’t know coming for my situation” :lol: I thought damn, she giving her no quarter.

San ah make ya dance says:

Butter, this season just whack period. They need to retire BBWLA :yes:

Meanwhile, celebs continue to chime in about the cover. And supermodel Naomi Campbell expressed her opinion–with that polite shade we love–on an Australian TV program called “The Morning Show”.

When asked how she felt about it all, given that she’s covered VOGUE numerous times in her almost 30-year career, she said:

“I do not want to comment.” Ha!

But she did continue saying, “I’m a fashion model and I’ve been working for 28 years. When you get a VOGUE cover, it’s a build in your career. It’s a stepping stone to achieve that. I’m a fashion model, so, what more can I say.”

When asked, “So you think Kim and Kanye haven’t earned the right to be on the cover?” Naomi offered up an answer like only she can:

“Those are your words, I’m being politically correct. That’s Anna’s choice to put them on the cover of her magazine, who’s to question it.”
      ——-

Ms Peaches says:

Sorry Ke Ke, Congrats

@Man, so Draya is your boo now? How does Kim feel about that?

VDot says:

________________________

Reminds me of the doorman scene in Knocked Up

“It’s not cause you’re not hot, I would love to tap that ass. I would tear that ass up. I can’t let you in cause you’re old as fukk. For this club, you know, not for the earth.”

I wish someone would tell me sundy’s age :rofl: that bish got an accordian neck too :rofl:

VDot says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Who is this “Sundy” chick and why she tried to talk crazy to my boo Draya?

Don’t worry Man, from the looks of things your boo got the best of her. Had her walking around looking like :huh:

JuanHustle says:

Just read where Malaysian Airlines is offering the families of each flight victim $5,000 per passenger. Man, they must not value life over there. That’s the cost of some folks luggage.

:newpost: Morning wood in some damn ranger panties. He’s cute though. Strong jawline as well. :think:

Buttercup says: