Mayor Kasim Reed and Sarah-Elizabeth Langford Engaged, Expecting a Baby

Mayor Kasim Reed and Sarah-Elizabeth Langford Engaged

Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, 44, and girlfriend Sarah-Elizabeth Langford, 33, are engaged and expecting a baby, the Atlanta Journal-Constituion reports.

The AJC.com reports that Langford is the daughter of Atlanta attorney Susan Pease Langford and the late state Sen. Arthur Langford.

Langford, a former beauty queen, competed at the Miss America and Miss USA pageants. She is a former Miss District of Columbia. Langford holds degrees from the University of Michigan and Howard University School of Law, Reed’s alma mater.

Congrats to the happy couple. Reed has a reputation for being a notorious womanizer. But Langford is a smart woman who surely knows what she’s getting herself into.

• Atlanta Mayor Sues Lipstick Alley for Slander
  • 29th Annual UNCF Mayor’s Masked Ball Hosted by Mayor Kasim Reed
  • Mayor’s Special Events Director Resigns After DUI Arrest
  • Jay Z to open sports bar in Atlanta?

76 Responses to “Mayor Kasim Reed and Sarah-Elizabeth Langford Engaged, Expecting a Baby”

I was all happy to say Congrats, until I read the write up SR :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Can’t be a Mayor with a baby momma :tea: had to make an honest woman out of her :yes: :thumbsup:

kamadiva says:

Congrats! But can he clear the gravel from the February storms off the road…(not just in Buckhead)?????/

Smonae says:

She better pray that baby looks like her :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

He marrying his baby mama :tea: Cool.

He looks like big Shirley from what’s happening

libra80sbaby says:

He looks like big Shirley from what’s happening
      ———————-
      BOL :rofl: :yes:

Buttercup says:

Congrats to the couple. I hope the baby has her features :kona:

missyJ says:

She’s gonna have a bad time…

Fast Forward 3 years:

Police Officers have been responding to phantom 911 calls from the Mayors home. Upon responding officers found Mayor Reed with what appeared to be tiger patterned face paint. Mrs. Reed and their young toddler report there have been no calls placed to 911 in recent days. Camera zooms in *pinkie toe tapping out SOS*

Wasting time says:

Y’all where late today but y’all showed up and showed out all day, today. :lol:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Reed has a reputation for being a notorious womanizer. But Langford is a smart woman who surely knows what she’s getting herself into.
      ________________________

@Sandra so do you think that this may be an arranged marriage. Especially since her father was a senator.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

He also puts me in the mind of .. Darkwing Duck….
      But congrats though. Seriously. No shade :kona:

aRoTh says:

Who set this up? :think: Nevermind I see her mother is in the “industry” and her father has gone on. Smells like a Kris Jenner Production to me.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@missyj bol

Smonae says:

Taken :hahaha:

aRoTh says:

______________________________

:fistbump: ESPECIALLY since the daddy is dead. He is probably rolling over in his grave b/c I BET he knows some “dirt” on this cat. Again, her mother probably arranged for THIS “meeting” to go down.

@Smonae (from downstairs)

I didn’t see gladiator, and i won’t watch it because Crowe is in it. I have other ‘stars’ i don’t like and won’t watch them in anything either… e.g., Meg Ryan (those gums aren’t all that adorable to me). I can also do without Demi Moore and her blank stare and that gravely voice, and some others i can’t think of right now. :lol: Just not a fan. :shrug:

She cute. :yes:

I’d knock her up.

Buttercup says:

Darkwing Duck….
      ========
      This used to be my ish! :whistle: Darkwing Duck of mystery. Champion of right…swoops out of the shadows…Darkwing owns the night

missyJ says:

=====================

Why come the man in an arranged murriage ain’t neva even kinda cute.. like not even one eye closed and squint tolerable okay my gene ppol ain’t totally fugged mediocre

Ain’t no sexay man in the history of the universe even been given no ugly broad for general purposes

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

SHEDDUP Missy J :chase: You been acting up all day. Some people just have no couth about themselves. *crosses my classy legs and sips tea*
      Some people on here wish they could cross their legs. She :gossip: is always sitting Open Indian style. It’s like Indian style except your legs wide open cause they can’t close :kona:

Buttercup says:

Meg Ryan (those gums aren’t all that adorable to me)
      ========
      Why did this tickle me so? :rofl: :rofl:

@MISSY J

___________________________________

Them niggas be havin money doe!

ALBoy says:

@Man says She cute I’d knock her Down i fixed that for ypu bruh :coffee:

Butter, you know that’s her schtick, the ‘cute’ goofy gummy grin… it gets to be distracting (and disturbing) after a while :rolleyes:

ALBoy says:

Things i can do without Jill Scotts earth tone gums
      Forres. Whittakers weepy eye
      Everest University

KyCakes says:

He looks like big Shirley from what’s happening
      ——————————————————————-
      And you tell ME to pack up and log off….

I kept looking at him wondering “Who does he resemble” :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Megan Goode’s eyebrows

Matchsticks says:

Things I can live without:

Mariah Carey’s geriatric cleavage

felinelurker says:

missyJ says:

She’s gonna have a bad time…

Fast Forward 3 years:

*************************************************
      I came back in the blog, read this & was like :huh:
      Then I read downstairs post…smh……..

Matchsticks says:

Things I can live without:

Kenya’s pothole skin
      Nene’s kangol hair style

KyCakes says:

@Taken :no: :rofl:

Things I can live without:

Megan Goode’s eyebrows
      ____________________________
      :claps:

Things Taken can live without:

Kerri Washington’s upper lip
      The lack over upper lip of Gabriel Union that causes her to snarl talk
      Rick Ross breast enhancements
      Blac Chyna’s disability butt cheeks
      Bob Whitfield’s left eye :blink:
      Kenya Moore from the ankles down
      Shall I continue? :eek:

Matchsticks says:

Things I can live without:

Tyrese’s twitter account
      Beyonce’s yakki
      Draya’s chin

KyCakes says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Things I can live without…

JLo’s “singing” warbling :rolleyes:
      ———————————————————————
      Also, her acting & relationships

Things i can live without:

TI’s confessionals on family hustle when he ‘talks proper’

:kona:

Matchsticks says:

Things I can live without:

Jackie Christie’s ring toss
      Drake’s deer in headlights expression

I saw yall stance on Noah :oldman: :hahaha:

:sarcasm: Don’t block your blessings on account of their skin tones :rofl: :rofl:
      ============
      <–took 3 teenagers (who DID NOT want to go to see it) and it was cool :shrug: BUT what surprised me is them talmbout they have to go read the bible to see what really happened :yes:

Oh, and yep, there's sci-fi in it, but who really helped Noah build it? :eek:

:nun:

Smonae says:

Nancy Drew u done started some ish :rofl:

Thing
      :gossip: FOOD is not gonna on one of them lists :oldman:

KyCakes says:

Matchsticks says:

Things I can live without:

Jackie Christie’s ring toss
      ———————————————————————
      Who was it that said they can tell how old she REALLY is because of the rings around her neck like a sequoia? :crying1:

Gigi26 says:

Things I can do without:

:thinking:

Porsha’s struggle jaw :no: Ole Mr. Ed lookin ass

D. Woods struggle outfits, lookin like she rocking Kandi’s sandals from 98 :no: fo shame

Things i can live without:

“Guest Posts” from a FOB

*chases self out of blog* :chase: :kona:

ALBoy says:

things I can live without anthony hamilton stubborn beard
      it won’t grow at all

@Ky I sent you some photographic evidence :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Things I can live without:

Vince the Herbert’s mouth…well hell whole body :no:

Kandi and her 50-11 teef when she talk :no: She prolly chews cud.

KyCakes says:

<——– @Man "Hello; Is it me you're looking for?"

They got all the lyrics on the pull away tabs… :rofl:

Matchsticks says:

Things I can live without:

Kandi’s quivering gritted toof voice when she’s about to cry
      The word “thot”

. Woods struggle outfits, lookin like she rocking Kandi’s sandals from 98
      Why must I cry :crying1:

KyCakes says:

@Taken BOL!
      I hate you for what you are and all you want to be…. :rofl:

Now I have to go outside until I settle down….

Smonae says:

:newpost: on Sandra’s supa star Rita

Just Looking says:

He’s a good guy, soon rather than later, they stop their fooliness.

She is pretty smart and does not have to not have to depend on him for anything, plus she’s younger and he’ll be trying to keep up with him. :nun:

:happy: Monday

Affordable Care Act covers…

Colds, broken ankles, prescriptions, and dental. Know folks need dental work. :yes: God Forbid you get into a accident. Go sign up!!!! TODAY by midnight your time zone. :chase:

Sorry, Nae! I think i’m having a tired-of-yt-folks-Monday, and Noah may have struck a nerve… :lol:

Matchsticks says:

@Ky

:rofl: yuppp!

KyCakes says:

Matchsticks says:

Things I can live without:

The word “thot”
      ———————————————————————–
      What is this? :think:

Gigi26 says:

Taken: Don’t ack like the sissy behind the camera wasn’t being petty by zooming in them shyts :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

I wonder if he made her pee on a stick in his presence???

She said FOB posts :ghost:

Things I can live without:
      People that misuse words like let’s say mango instead of mangle…. ;)
      The inside of J-Hud and Tocarra’s thighs
      Billy Dee Williams trying to two step
      50 Cent looking like Cesar from Planet of the Apes
      Ashanti coming out with albums
      Kelly Rowland coming out with albums
      LaLa writing books on how to keep a baller
      Greg from RHOA trying to fight somebody and saying “hold up sap sucka don’t run up on me”

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Gigi: So you saying Kandi mama should have been fussing Dee Woods out cause she the one that was wearing Kandi old hair weaves and clothes?? :hahaha:

Matchsticks says:

@Ky

It’s a new phenomenon…it literally means “that ho over there”

Wasting time says:

Things I can do without
      KimYe
      Rhianna
      Momma D’s Poodle wig
      Oprah’s Sophia Eye
      People saying “Turn Up” “Turn down for what” and “Turnt”