Michael Jackson’s Son Prince Has a New Girlfriend

Prince Jackson and new girlfriend, Nikita Bess at the 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Los Angeles premiere

Like father like son: Prince Michael Jackson loves them and leaves them. The 17-year-old adopted son of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson has a new girlfriend. Prince and Nikita Bess attended the Los Angeles premiere of ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman’ held at the Regency Village Theatre in Westwood, California on Thursday.

Prince’s ex-girlfriend, Remi Afalah, was linked to Kuwaiti royalty and was rumored to be a wealthy princess. But Prince and Remi haven’t been seen together in months. Now we know why.

Photo by Mr. Photoman/Splash News

33 Responses to “Michael Jackson’s Son Prince Has a New Girlfriend”

Good for him I guess :shrugs: He seems well rounded

This chick looks like she may have an odor :no: and not a good one either

I believe Brandon Howard. All jokes aside. Miki was blacklisted from the industry and nobody ever knew why. This could very well be why. I am quite sure she had a gag order to STFU all these years. On why she never said anything. She was JUST asked back in 2011 -2012. Two years ago. She STILL hasn’t said anything about this new development has she? Brandon brung this up. Not Micki. Some kind of order is in place for her to CONTINUE to STFU is my guess. And they already KNOW there is something in place on where he CANT get any money. Even if he WANTED some. So he tryna pretend that he doesn’t.

Wasting time says:

She looks like Debbie Rowe

Buttercup says:

She looks Debbie Rowe post-babies-ish.

Prince is having fun with the ladies I see. Thankfully his money helps with the fact that he was cursed with the looks of Arne Klein. Why on earth did Mike let that ugly man father his child? Why not pick someone with good genes?

:thinking: interesting

She got that ‘been around the block and back’ look to her :thinking:

This kinda reminds me of Mia Farrow. She KNOWS Frank Sinatra is her son Ronan (sp) I think his name is…. dad. Google Frank Sinatra and Ronan Farrow. THEY LOOK EGGSACKLEE alike :eek: The young man is close with Frank family…but everytime when Mia is asked she is on some “I’ll never tell” bullchit. Its not that you never WILL. Its more like…YOU LEGALLY CANNOT. And again…Frank managed to die. She STILL cant say ish.

SOTHERNGRL says:

This chick looks like she may have an odor and not a good one either
    **************
    I dont know why but the very 1st thought when I saw her was She look like her breath stank. I dont know why :pray: for meh.

This chick looks like she may have an odor and not a good one either

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bologna.

This chick looks like she may have an odor and not a good one either

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bologna.
    ——–
    Cheese AND Bologna.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Like father like son: Prince Michael Jackson
    **********
    Has a thing for unattractive yt women who may or may not smell.

For whomever was asking, you need the person’s permission to get the life insurance policies. :tea:

I say just ask, and he’ll likely say yes, why wouldn’t he? :shrug:

Buttercup says:

===========
    :yes: Even Frank’s family said they spend holidays together and consider Ronan to be “part of the family.” Frank Sinatra: you da papppy!

SOTHERNGRL says:

*********************
    @Dub this is what I’m saying I aint never heard chit bout this. And just like you say Brandon brung this up.

Cheese AND Bologna.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Okay then…I agree. A sandwich of the two. Cause you KNOW yeast is involved.

Kdub, they were all hoe-ing back then (and now too) and folks signed on the dotted lines, I believe :yes:

I believe Brandon Howard.
    **************

He’s still claiming he had nothing to do with this. I too think that it’s possible that Mike is his papi, but I’d like to see the family confirm with their own test. I really don’t think he’s faking that soft Jackson voice and lawd knows he looks like one of them. Miki is crazy for being quiet about this if it’s true.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Butter from downstairs I suggest you tell us all about what you told somebody was gonna happen now you wanna say I told you so. It will make you feel better

San ah make ya dance says:

So i wasnt wrong for my first thought that she look like the momma he neva had :crying1:

Why not pick someone with good genes?

“Good” being a relative term, in his mind he DID pick good genes (white is right) :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Right. Cause Miki was MARRIED back then. Early 80’s. She was married/or living with the dude she was in the group with.

This is a big mess. And sad.

Janet secret daughter is at Rebbie house right now pist most likely.

Buttercup says:

@Sothern, it’s nothing major. I just told Honey Dip not to buy a place since we have always said living in the Midwest was temporary. He bought it anyway. Now we’re getting ready to move back, and he’s going to have to jump through all types of fiery hoops to sell his place. I hate to say I told you so but :coffee:

She looks like his muuVah :eek:

Buttercup says:

===========
    Stay out of my head, girl! :chase: :hahaha:

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) :cool: <<<has entered into witness protection :scared: says:

************************
    But any ole white genes though? I guess so. Debbie Rowe wasn't the flyest either which is why I'm pretty sure the Prince and Paris ain't got the same papi. She had to get those looks from somewhere and it shole wasn't Debbie.

luVn_liFe… says:

She looks like his muuVah :eek:

________________________

Oedipus complex? :think:

Miki is crazy for being quiet about this if it’s true.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not crazy I dont think. Just legally bound to silence. In 1982-1983 you tell me who was the BIGGEST STAR EVER this side of LIFE? I mean technically he STILL IS. That legal team swooped DOWN most likely on an UNKNOWN Miki Howard. Joe Jackson was still semi-running shat far as his career at that time too??? Oh. It was a wrap. Go have your baby. Sign this and get entirely lost. She probably didnt even get a good hush money settlement.

Cheese AND Bologna.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Okay then…I agree. A sandwich of the two. Cause you KNOW yeast is involved.

———–
    And Mayo! :wail:

And, just think Bird, he had a legit chance to pro-create w/Lisa Marie Preseley. He coulda had the best of both worlds – her whiteness (and she was a cute girl) AND the blood-line soul that her deddy stole from us in the first place… it was a win-win :shrug:

Janet secret daughter is at Rebbie house right now pist most likely.
    ====================
    =======
    :rofl: CO FAWKNG SIGN

Lastly, Bird, don’t be ackin confused ’bout Debbie Row Boater. You know SOME of our mens will run clean through a moving plane propeller tryna get to a obeast yt woman on the other side. :tea: