Michelle Obama in New Ad for ObamaCare: “We Nag You Because We Love You”

Michelle Obama

First Lady Michelle Obama has been tasked with pressuring President Obama‘s loyal base to support his lame duck health care reform by purchasing insurance through their state exchanges.

At the end of a new ad featuring the mothers of superstars Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez, and Adam Levine, Michelle says, “We nag you because we love you.”

What the first lady (and her husband the president) don’t seem to understand is — if they’re not offering free handouts, the black community will not support it. Blacks are on the bottom rung of the economic ladder as it is. After 6 years in public office, Obama has not improved the black unemployment rate or the quality of life for blacks. Not to mention, Obama is jokingly referred to as the “food stamp president”.

Creating expensive commercials featuring women who can easily afford to buy the best insurance coverage doesn’t help the Obamas’ cause either.

151 Responses to “Michelle Obama in New Ad for ObamaCare: “We Nag You Because We Love You””

EL CHA CHA says:

:bow:FLOTUS Bow down Bishes!

:huh: was he suppose to do that… he is president of the United States…. not president of the black United States…. he got up there and told lies like the rest too….. they all do ….
    so why so much disdain for the president :shrugs: I don’t get it….. and the next president will do the same …

San ah make ya dance says:

Why this pic :lol:

Afiya says:

:love: Michelle, BUT SANDRA is this the best pic you could find? :thinking: :rolleyes:

Where you at Taken? Why you hatin on my Monkey. GIGGLES

Buttercup says:

:phew: Applying for jobs is so exhausting. I need a nap.

I was just applying for a GAO Position and why I saw I had to do a narrative for each question :facepalm: I saved it and logged out. I’m not in the mood today for all that typing :no: so I feel ya !

justlooking says:

Yeah, I said the same thing…

Focus on the positive her hairrr look good! I mean GREAT!

I love hearing people who DIDN’T or COULDN’T vote, talk about OUR President. :sarcasm:

:yawn: LeBron is doing a commercial for the AHCA too.
    i Believe it will start airing this weekend

:zzz:

Afiya says:

BUT SANDRA is this the best pic you could find?

It’s a screen grab from the commercial, dear. :)

handsome U R longtime lurKer #NOHoMo

San ah make ya dance says:

Why this pic

not a good pic at all :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Whew chile :phew: that picture. I am not about to do it tho
    DO IT FOR THE BLOG :nono: I AIN’T GO DO IT :no:
    DO IT FOR THE BLOG :nono: I AIN’T GO DO IT :no:
    DO IT FOR THE BLOG :nono: I AIN’T GO DO IT :no:
    DO IT FOR THE BLOG :danban: SHE LOOK **** EYED :blink:

Okay I feel bad now :chase: Lemme lone….
    @JL: I ain’t nobody talking about yo monkey :rofl: She trying to get chose.

justlooking says:

When I was JUSTLOOKING last year. If it wasn’t one of those applications you upload your resume and it fills out the rest. I said to self, they really aren’t progressive with in IT and that means their software is OLD and then and their it was deduced, I need not apply.

West Coast Chick says:

is it true that the ObamaCare deductables are somewhere near 8000 A year? If so, Im not sure how this plan would be helping poor Americans.

@MISTERTAKEN – Don’t start. Giggling Snickers :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

handsome U R longtime lurKer #NOHoMo
    ________________________________________

Thanks!

U is a guhl, right? :think:

justlooking says:

:waves: @ Luvn – But you is a Lady.

Some reason I always thought Luker was a lady too.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

JL :I done changed my gravie. I’m about to go in :eek: Lemme get an inch or a good post *cracks knuckles*
    Just read what I wrote :stop: @Man I wasn’t talking to you stay outta this. We cool bruh :fistbump:

Long Time Lurker says:Thanks!

U is a guhl, right?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Negative, Im a WOman :D I just wanted to say #NoHomo :hahaha:

That pic smh

:justlOOking U looking all did up for the day :happy:

Buttercup says:

===========
    Girl, I’ve had to save stuff for later a few times. I sit down with a glass of wine and hammer it out. I think it makes my answers more entertaining anyway :wink:

Miss Shelly’s brows ain’t been on point lately. I’m quite peeved at her makeup person.

Gigi26 says:

Who the fukk did her eyebrows?! Damn :no:

I like the premise though. I will not address the write up cuz as a Black American, I WORK FOR MINES. I don’t expect handouts :tea:

That’s the mentality of the slave.

@Luvn – I had real photo up earlier, but this is my Sunday’s Best

:kiss: Thank Hunti :nun:

I thought LoveYouLongTime was a girl too :ghost:
    I think I called him girl to his e-face.

This reminds me of another embarrassing time when me and DTTS went dinner and she ordered 5 main entrees. I asked her were some other people coming and she was like no she just wanted to make sure we had appetizers :facepalm:

luVn_liFe… says:
    Negative, Im a WOman I just wanted to say #NoHomo
    __________________________________________

:phew: In that case….. :thankyou:

Gigi26 says:

I bet you this a tranny who’s doing her shyt. She need to kick them lady boys off her team :no: come on nah.

And her hair been off too. I got a girl that does a mean sew in in the kitchen that can hook you up for 50 dollas Chelle. Holla at me :yes:

You the wife of the leader of the country. This ain’t Hot :no:

justlooking says:

@Taken – What you crack your knuckles for? but unless it’s about positive and happy individuals I have the slightest clue

:happy: :hug: :nun:

@Luvn – I had real photo up earlier, but this is my Sunday’s Best
    ~~~~~~~~
    :mad: I missT it!!!

@misTAKEN LMAOOOOOO U and DTTS :rofl: Yew too have got to stop with the binge eating :hahaha:

justlooking says:

@Taken – I’ve done that, be having food for days. My side of check be like $150. Dinner date, be like what is wrong with chu?

________________________
    I believe you are right. TWAN did that BS up there. He probably ask her to call him Miss TWAN :rolleyes:

@JL: I cracked my knuckles to loosing up my fonting digits :hahaha: I should have *rubbed hands like Birdman*

OpinionHated says:

I hate the mentality that just cause a person is black and in the public eye they have to be the savior for the entire black population – how about we as a people start being accountable for our own shortcomings – I am not waiting for Obama to define what is important to me – I vote at every election and DICTATE what is important to me by casting that vote – politicians of any color can only do what the lobbyist allow cause lets face it if you follow politics the lobbyist been running sh*t since Regan opened that door…

Universal healthcare is a good thing people embrace it….

kamadiva says:

Havung FLOTUS looking like a young Lawanda Page!

___________________________________
    *puts my hand over your mouth* :tape: LISTEN UP!! You keep some of these thangs to yourself. You can’t be giving me material. I am about to lump (hahaha) you in with DTTS and start telling the world about you too :rules:
    Uhhh DTTS just text me cause she fell in the tub and she too OBEAST to climb out or touch her Life Lock bracelet. Let me call her neighborhood. This happens all the time
    :cell: Hello. Yea we got a Code 22. She is it again. Must be wash day :facepalm:

GAGIRL87 says:

That picture looks turrible of Michelle :cry:

GAGIRL87 says:

_________________________________________________________________

Say that :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

OpinionHated: SHHHHHH that’s too much like right in these parts :yes:

:offtopic: MASTER P wife on fukkin welfare and this nigga worth 350 million?! :wtf:

@OH: You said that :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Gigi you a baldface lie :stop: When did they break up? I mean she stuck by his lil side baby Cymphonette like a G and nobody knew she existed until she had a Disney Show. This is not a good luck. She is going to end up like Porsha and she actually put YEARS in :no:

justlooking says:

lobbyist allow cause lets face it if you follow politics the lobbyist been running it!

Yes, and getting paid. MILLIONS and giving out even more to politicians.

A slew of black politicians
    Kwame Kilpatrick
    Malcom Smith
    Ray Naygen
    Jesse Jackson Son…One of dem
    and token white boy Rod Blagojevich (he must have gave some blacks some of the money)

Gigi26 says:

Taken: Chile its in the black n white :no:

She done moved in with……her son, Lil Romeo. She need to create a Paypal for donations cuz this here ain’t even right!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

SR take that freeze frame down. You got my first lady up there looking like that Rooster from those old cartoons. :crying1:
    #FOGHORN LEGHORN
    (I had to google it)

amatrex says:

No, Obama is not the President of Black America. But in 2008 black Americans showed up at the polls in record numbers to help put him in the White House. We were all super excited because he talked about change and more importantly, his skin color kinda looked like ours.

Now in 2014 the excitement and enthusiasm over the first biracial Prez is gone and things for the black community haven’t changed much at all. The statistics don’t lie. Regardless, many folks still strongly support Obama and his wife soley because of their skin color and the fact they made history 6 years ago. Obama may possess more melanin than the presidents who came before him but he’s really just like any other politician who lies and misleads. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

DO IT FOR THE BLOG :nono: I AIN’T GO DO IT :no:
    ——————————————————————–

Gigi26 says:

Taken: Chile its in the black n white

________________________________________________

:rofl: She said “P” got them living with her grown son eating Top Ramen and canned meat.

I just can’t believe. :no:

kamadiva says:

Side note for Sandra – finally signed up fir Gravatar, but nit connected coz yiu have my professional addy and WP has yahoo. Can I update my email wit u?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

LAWD Gigi *throws myself in the middle of the blog floor*
    Lil Romeo had to take in his mama? Things done got real bad for the Millers then. Master done turned his byke on her. He could at least let her do an ICDC commercial or something :crying1: She must not have any sense or people that can advise her. She needs to call Juanita Jordan

Gigi26 says:

Amatrex: Ummm so the initiative that he’s created that has virtually gathered NO PRESS ON THESE BLOGS that spread all things RATCHET is him being like the rest?

Yes I don’t sip the kool-aid. But I’ll tell you one thing, this term he’s doing more shyt for our community than any other POTUS has prior.

weFukNorNah says:

8000 deductible is not bad. Its a catch 22.. If you don’t get sick next year it sucks for you… but if you spend one night in the hospital you have surpassed your deductible.. Hell I have a 5k deductible I think so its no better..

KY :They made me do it :ashamed:

69 says:

Alright my peepas I need y’alls help…

It has taken me all morning long to get past the shock of this decision but there is a VERY real chance that I might be leaving Georgia for New York. Without going into details, I need to know if ($70k +/- $5k) a year is enough to survive in or around the Port Washington, NY area or around the Union City, NJ area.

If not, where are good areas where rent is affordable (relatively speaking) and safe. Please don’t leave me hanging, y’all. I need to start this research now because I have to give a yes or no answer by the end of next week.

I NEVER fathomed leaving the Atlanta BUT my boss here just opened a door for me I never dreamed of. I’m in the mid $50s right now and I still have a few classes to go to finish my degree but this job opportunity I can’t pass up, even if it means I have to leave. $20g’s got me buggin… :wail:

kamadiva says:

Now, didn’t the Prez just start a new initiative for dem po’ghetto boyz? That didn’t satisfy, yall? :Sarcasm:

Afiya says:

Sandra, what I’m gonna do with you chile :hahaha: you’s a mess! :hug:

Matchsticks says:

Michelle talked about how she wanted to wear her brows like this a few weeks back…me no likey… :crying1:

OpinionHated says:

Exactly! And it’s such an unreasonable and illogical expectation… I mean, how can people absolve themselves of any responsibility for their own success in life, while preaching to someone else about how they haven’t done enough to help them??!! Unless I’m your parent/guardian, I can’t be more invested in your survival/success than you are, because no matter what I offer in the way of assistance, it’s still up to you to take that assistance, utilize it properly, and parlay it into a ‘win’ for yourself. Some folks get tired of giving an ‘assist’ and watching you fumble and foul your way outta the game.

69 says:

It’s either New York, Dallas, or Miami. I ain’t going to Miami, Dallas is too isolated, so it means that I have to take New Yawk or nothing at all. :wail:

weFukNorNah says:

Everyone makes a big deal about healthcare.. I’ve had health insurance all my life… been paying out of pocket since I was 22.. I have never spent one day in the hospital or needed a special procedure.. never been pregnant.. So I’ve been paying about 100 a month for 10 years.. I don’t get that shyt back so I don’t see why everyone else cant waste their money too

KyCakes says:

@69 Do it! It’s a wonderful opportunity!

kamadiva says:

@ 69 – according to CNN Money – you will be making the same in Ny as you was in GA. The cost of living in NY is higher than ATL.

kamadiva says:

@69 – If you go to Dallas, your $70K new salary is the same if you was making $70K in ATL.

weFukNorNah says:

@69.. congrats..that extra 20k will balance out because the cost of living is higher in new york

Smonae says:

GA :hugs: & :kiss: Hey boo I keep missing u
    been working hard lately :(

Matchsticks says:

_________
    When ya’ll talk, I’m so jealous. #imaHater

69 pray on it before you make that leap :yes:

kamadiva says:

@69 – let me clarify – your new $70K salary would be like you are still making your $50K salary in ATL. Rent is higher for less space in NY.

weFukNorNah says:

I was making close to 70k and I’m here in atl and I’m very comfortable.. that’s why I really don’t wanna go anywhere else lol

kamadiva says:

But look how many opportunities are in New York though :yes: that’s something to think about :thinking:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@69: I can’t offset info on NY but what I do suggest is step outside of your comfort zone and try new things. I am glad I left home and lived in other states :yes: one day I might end back in Atl but for now I am ok with where I am

justlooking says:

Unfortunately and God Forbid any one would ever get sick. Health Insurance is like car insurance. You never need it, until you need it.

:shrug:

But you really need it.

Don’t :fight: or :chase: me

69 says:

KyCakes says:

@69 Do it! It’s a wonderful opportunity!
    I hope so. The problem is that I’m country as shyt. Atlanta isn’t a “big city” to me, it’s home. I’m trying to wrap my mind around being in New York. I want the opportunity but I honestly thought I was going to end up in Savannah. He came back with the three aforementioned cities and I literally :casket: on the inside…

No fried chicken, no collard greens, no Magnolias, pecan trees, mudboggin in the summer. No more going to the Gulf Coast. No more game days in the SEC/ACC. What I’m sposed to do when I want to hit up Savannah now? my whole world about to change if I do this. :wail:

kamadiva says:

@Jenie – you right, but from the post, I think it was about the $$$, right? stated the $20gs, got em buggin? Just saying the money would be the same and expenses will be higher for less in NY.

:shrug:
    But you really need it.
    Don’t :fight: or :chase: me

My parents said there is nothing like good health insurance :yes: I thank God for it :bow: :nun:

Matchsticks says:

Matchsticks says:
    _________
    When ya’ll talk, I’m so jealous. #imaHater
    _________

:lol: no seriously, the Huffington Post tweeted a story about this a few weeks ago, Michelle is trying out a new look with her brows… :(

69 I will go with you and we can split cost.. :tea:

I feel ya…. :yes:

amatrex says:

Gigi26 says:

——————————————————————-

My Brother’s Keeper seems like a good idea but nobody knows if it will have a significant impact on the black community or not. It’s obviously still too early to tell. My question is why wasn’t this initiative created immediately after he took office in early 2009? The need for young, black, men to be responsible and productive just didn’t come about in 2014. :shrugs:

justlooking says:

swear I was just about to font this! i setup my car insurance for autopay so i don’t even sit there and shake my head over the cost… you see, the way my driving is setup… :kona: :steer: :warning:

69 says:

KyCakes says:
    @69 Do it! It’s a wonderful opportunity!

catch a flight…. :shrugs: you will be ok.

kamadiva says:

There is so much to do in NY, just on a daily level that we do not have here in ATL. I have lived in ATL my whole life, but when I go to NY to visit FAM, it is a different experience and I come back to ATL and feel like we are still stuck as far as the entertainment factor. It is called the “City that never sleeps” for a reason. Plus, you have the Hamptons and a train ride to a few major cities – DC, Philly, Chi-town!

Plus, the food in NY is soul-ful and DIVERSE!

justlooking says:

:offtopic: HOUSTON — A father didn’t have to kill a teenage boy after catching him inside his daughter’s bedroom, the boy’s family is saying.

“I would like my baby back, but I know that’s not possible,” said Zakia McCormick. “A call you know, I’m sorry. He didn’t deserve to die like that.”

Johran McCormick, 17, was shot inside a Spring, Texas-area home Thursday after investigators say the father accused in the shooting woke up to find the teen in his 16-year-old daughter’s bedroom.

Harris County Precinct 4 Deputy Constables were the first to respond after someone called 911 around 2:30 a.m. The Harris County Sheriff’s Office also responded to the shooting.

According to detectives, the man’s daughter let Johran in the house and sneaked him into her bedroom.

Her younger brother went to say good night and saw two feet sticking out under the bed, detectives said. He then went to get his father.

The father, who has not been identified, walked in and asked questions, but his daughter claimed to not know McCormick. The father then called 911, but an argument ensued with the teenage boy.

The father told deputies that McCormick dropped his hands as if to grab something, so the man opened fire. The teen died at the scene.

No other injuries were reported, but the father was transported to the hospital to be checked out for medical reasons as he complained that he was not feeling well.

Constables said the man appeared to be on several medications. Neighbors of the family were torn over the father’s actions.

“As a mom, I just can’t imagine,” said Letica Field. “I know the dad was trying to protect the family, but he should have let the authorities handle it.”

The family recently moved to the house from a nearby neighborhood.

Charges had not been filed Thursday. When the investigation is completed, the findings will be presented to the Harris County Grand Jury for consideration.

69 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

69 :crying1: you leaving ?
    Jenie & MisTaken

We know this city and region like the back of our hands. I’m thinking to myself: Man, you’re leaving your comfort zone. I know everything about Atlanta and where and where not to be. You gotta learn a whole nother city that is 4 Atlantas. :no:

KamaDiva

I can’t do Dallas. I just don’t see myself going to Texas. Nothing against it, but I’m East Coast or nothing at all.

NORI

He told me the pay increase would offset my rising expenses but I don’t know shyt about living in New York. I don’t even know the first place to start looking. :no:

kamadiva says:

@Justlooking – I heard about this story earlier today. This is sad and the daughter let him in, but told her Dad she did not know who he was. Now, this bytch right here…… :dead:

Change is good :yes: scary but good :yes: especially if it involves some growth …. :clap:

Gigi26 says:

_________________________________________

I agree and understand. If he had even attempted to do some of the things he’s accomplishing now, his first term, it would have been his last term. Now he ain’t got to impress nobody (YT America), cause he know he can’t run again.

So he going out balls to the wall. :coffee:

amatrex says:

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) :cool: <<<has entered into witness protection :scared: says:

—————————————————————–

:claps:

69 says:

kamadiva says:

Yeah, that would be initial… but I COULD end passing the $100k area in 3-5 years. That’s the real reason why I’m going up there. Either way, I’m guaranteed $70k easily.

Matchsticks says:

@69

I can honestly tell you that $70K in New York will compare to around $40K in ATL. Every damn time I go to New York I feel like I needed to take out a loan…and that’s just for a weekend trip…

But again, it will depend on the area, and whether or not you live in the actual city of NYC.

kamadiva says:

@jenie – Michelle’s new look is channeling Lawanda Page from Sanford and Son (Esther). :nono:

69 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    69 :crying1: you leaving ?
    Jenie & MisTaken

I feel ya…. but the only reason I’m here now and haven’t left is because of my parents…. they help me a lot with my daughter… if it wasn’t for that ……the kid would surely be in Canada :yes: or in another state for sure !

69 says:

Don’t nobody got no input about where to rent and such? :waiting:

I’mma have to end up doing this the hard way. I’m a mixed bag of emotions right now. :kona:

kamadiva says:

Yeah, she ain’t never be right. I invited a dude in my house at that time, it was during the day, I too said I didn’t know him. My daddy was like :wtf: I said no no , I know him. They copied down the licence plates and went to that young mans home. Yes, they did…

:ashamed:

Matchsticks says:

69 says:

___

Oh ok, well if ur on the fast track to 6 figures then you should be good… :thumbsup:

weFukNorNah says:

lemme guess he’s black and she’s white…

weFukNorNah says:

lemme guess he’s black and she’s white…
    _________________________________________

:yes: That’s the first thing I thought too. I do know that he IS black. This fellas picture is floating around the internet.

Don’t know about the dad & daughter cause they won’t release their name. :shrug:

Spring, Tx?! :facepalm: Same area where moms nem stay. Same area where them boys went on a stabbing spree at school. My sister was at home sick that day. :nun:

@RWilli I’m willing to bet it was exactly that type of situation. :no:

kamadiva says:

@JustLooking – when my older sis loved in MD, this boy came to her house at 2AM (looking for the girl up the street) ( I do have nieces but they were 9 & 10 at the time). My BIL is FED and he stopped the boy as he was creeping back up the street, took his keys and called the cops. Due to BIL being FED, all initial FED orgainizations came to the house, along with PO-PO, this lil boy was traumatized, he crapped his pants!

69 says:

69 I will go with you and we can split cost.. :tea:
    ________________________
    I just seen this. :hahaha:

weNahFukN, can you handle that? :waiting:

kamadiva says:

@69 – look outside of the city of NY. Port Washington is in Nassua County, so start there… or Long Island.

Funny how they wont release their info to protect the daughter, but what about that boy’s family? What about not releasing his information to protect them? You KNOW they are going to get all kinds of harrassment. :no:

Matchsticks says:

Long Time Lurker says:

weFukNorNah says:
    lemme guess he’s black and she’s white…
    _________________________________________

conveniently…and they’re saying its to protect HER identity…I call bullsh!t…

That shooting story is a lose-lose, no matter what happens going forward :no:

There was a time when folks didn’t mind teaching their children life lessons including the consequences of disobedience. Not proselytizing, but there are some ever-relevant lessons in the Bible, whether you consider them as fables or whatever. There are laws in the universe that apply to you simply ’cause you’re here, never mind your ‘belief’ system.
    I was no angel as a child, but because of the lessons instilled I knew early on how to recognize the difference between me being a victim of circumstances, and me being on the reaping end of some b.s. I sowed while thinking I knew more than my parents… :tea:

kamadiva says:

@RWilli – WeFukNorNah – YEP! you guess it, he black, she whyt!

I asked my sister if she knew the boy and if she knew if his GF was yt :lol:

My baby sister be in the know chile.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@69: try to get the salary as close to 80k as you can to offset the standard of living expenses. I always say the higher you start off the better you are. We don’t like to ask for more up front but THEY do :eek:
    Also take a trip up there and have some appointments set up with a realtor. It’s a huge move but I think it sounds like it’s a great career move that could make you financially secure for years to come. You might be able to come back to Savannah later

69 yea It would be no problem finding a job.. folks die all the time in ny lol

69 says:

justlooking says:

The family recently moved to the house from a nearby neighborhood.
    ________________________
    First, he shouldn’t have been in the house unannounced

Second, when she said that she didn’t know him, then was the time to say: “Bish, you don’t know me… how the hell you thank I got in here, sir? :eek:

Third, he should have taken the azz whooping/talk/slap/punch or whatever the hell the man was going to give him and keep it moving.

17 year old was wrong. Father didn’t have to shoot, BUT, I’m sick of folks doing what the hell they want and thinking they have no consequences. If he would have never snuck inside that house, it wouldn’t be a problem. It’s 17 year old fault he dead.

What else is there to say? :shrug:

@69
    dem exotical hoes in Nu Yawk mayne!

justlooking says:

I’m ready to move to a warmer climate.

70K here is OKAY here for a single person here in DMV. But the cost of living is extremely high.

Unfortunately, we are here for awhile, or at least two of the three kids finish high school.

weFukNorNah says:

I know she white simply because no black kid cares to go in his sisters room to say goodnight… we just go the fukk to sleep lol

Matchsticks says:

I think it’s the 17 y/o AND the girl’s fault he died. She LIED on him… just like them girl would lie and say a black man RAPED her after rejecting her or feeling some type of shame with dealing with him…

had she of told the truth, and had he not of snuck in the house and confronted the MAN OF THE HOUSE :eek: He’d still be there.

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: That is an AWFUL pic of ‘Chelle. Sandra KNOW she could have found something better. :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Must be 2 stories because I heard on the radio this morning that the father went in the room because he heard noises coming from his daughters room at 2am.

———-

Unless he sleeps with her when he’s scared. My mom used to make my sister get in the bed with me when she was scared of the dark instead of having her in the bed with me. :lol:

@69
    “First, he shouldn’t have been in the house unannounced

What else is there to say? ”

:nono:

You are flat out wrong good sir. If that girl INVITED HIM IN THERE. Then Dad is wrong for killing him. No “ifs,” “ands” or “buts” about it. That’s from a legal aspect.

Then by Dad’s own account, the boy didn’t do ANYTHING to put him anyone in danger. He said he “thought” the boy was reaching for something. Which means he hadn’t grabbed ANYTHING, and shoot him because of what you THOUGHT? That’s from a common sense stand point.

If you back this father, then you back the Zimmerman’s and Michael Dunn’s of the world… :no:

In stead of having hwer in the bed with THEM** :smack:

kamadiva says:

@ 69 and Miss Iyana – I agree.

weFukNorNah says:

white women are gonna be the death of us.. ion fugg with them.. I have one white friend and she said that when she was younger she dated white men just to be rebellious against her parents but when she wanted real love and marriage she married a white man. She said she wasn’t losing her inheritance for a “tyrone”

@69 and Wordsmith (nancy drew) proselytizing :tea:

Yes, either way it is a lose lose.

Children today are not children from 10 or either 5 years ago.

Told my son, “Look lil man. You can listen to me or listen to the bars on the jail cell, or hear the dirt being thrown on your coffin. He be like my MAMA keep a struggle in your life. :huh:

Fortunately he a good kid, I say so and his coaches and teacher do as well. Every now and then I put a picture of infected peen in his bathroom. I hope I traumatize him too much.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I just read that Porsha’s new African man is not hers. If it’s real Tamala Jones the actress tweeted her to stop lying on her man and said she should know better bring from a church home :ghost:

weFukNorNah says:

its not a white or black thing.. Because if I told my grandpa that I don’t know this mf and I tried to act like I’m scared he would shoot too.. because in his eyes this mf raped me..

weFukNorNah says:

Meant to say my friend dated black men to be rebellious

kamadiva says:

@Mistaken – He prolly got another chick somewhere too…Bytches exchanging words over a guy who you are not married to (and I would exchange words or blows over my husband either)! Always said, no chick, sidepiece, wannapiece or had-a-piece, better call me over my hubs…and I damn sho ain’t calling one either. If he creeping, he can go, but I gets half, already in writing and filed!

Tamala Jones the actress tweeted her to stop lying on her man
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He’s mine…. ya may have had him once but I got em all the time…ya caint sleep at night.

:headphones:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    He felt sick alright. Like I said he knew that boy was fcuking that girl and there for her.

kamadiva says:

@Rwilli/WeFukNorNah – my Gramps would fire too…and ask questions later!

kamadiva says:

…and he has! Gramps would do a warning shot (true story – not for me, but my sis and youngest Aunt). They taught me not to sneak any one in our house, go to theirs! LOL

justlooking says:

Who you gonna believe, your flesh and blood. Your baby girl child, or 17 year boy YOU AIN”T NEVER SEEN BEFORE. Who probably looked like a grown arse man INSIDE YOUR HOME. Nobody is going to reason with a stranger in their home.

Not trying to be funny, but….

Home Owner @ 2AM – Good Evening Stranger Man, you in my baby girl room. Do you need condoms, wash cloth or you perfer wet wipes.

Girl – Screaming – Daddy I Don’t Know him.

17 – Year old boy, Scared as ****…….Your DUMB trick azz daughter let me in.

Gun – BOOM

It really ain’t much to discuss

Unfortunately, everybody was scared, I mean you ain’t gotta be there to think that is Reasonable that could be a great possibility.

This man will serve little or no time.

:headphones:
    That was my JAM. :whistle:

Wasting time says:

Update:
    Co-Worker was just told by her boss that since she don’t want to follow the rules for what ever reason she has been removed from friends/family incentive for the rest of the year. She is :mad: and now trying to be all buddy buddy and wants to sit with me to build the car :nono: We have been doing this dance for a month.

Gigi26 says:

That lil hussy will suffer for the rest of her life at the hands of her hot ass cooch and lying ass mouth.

FIRST OF ALL: what the fukk is you doing sneaking in a nigga at 2:30 in the GAT DAMN MORNING?! That’s enough to die off that alone :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

Up til the 70s Young men EXPECTED to be confronted, possibly with a weapon upon approaching a young ladies home. I guess with the absence of fathers in homes nowadays people have forgotten to warn young men against that possibility..

No Puzzay is worth your life.. please impart that message to you sons. It’s still some Old Skool Pops out there. :shotsfired:

datsmdubya2u says:

I should say up til the 80s…..My uncles got some stories about trying to sneak into some girls bedroom… one has the buckshot scars to prove it

Hush, Looking! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I applaud your parenting style… shoo! I was way more afraid of my parents than I was of the police! Whatever I thought I had up on them, they convinced me that it was all in my mind. :nono: I got tired and reformed, :phew: ’cause they were obviously in it to win it. I decided it was better to switch than fight… *white flag of surrender>>>>>>> :waves:

justlooking says:

Not trying to be funny, but….
    Girl – Screaming – Daddy I Don’t Know him.
    ________________________
    Them daddies don’t be trying to hear that shyt… :nono: take it from me… I screamed this exact line :no: and guess what …. It was my fault that I even put my father or that boy in that situation….. :no: same here :tea:

___________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

March 14, 2014 at 1:54 pm

2:30 in the got damn morning :nono: oh hell no…. I didn’t know that part…. hell no wonder he dead :tea:

Carrington says:

Hi, Michelle… it’s ya boy. Thems eyebrows. Get er done.

Lovingly,

Carrington

kamadiva says:

@NancyDrew/IsThisThingOn – Yes, Ma’am! Gramps didn’t play..not even the radio! I have friends who still talk about him from back in the day growing up. We couldn’t receive phone calls after 7 and don’t try to sneak on the phone! ohhh Chile! You did not want to feel that wrath, tying up his line cuz he waiting on some phatom emergency call (I am old…this was before 2 way calling and even after we called and put 2-way on the line without him knowing)! LOL Oh..the good ol’ days! RIP GJackson!

datsmdubya2u says:

_______________________________

No sir :no: Zimmerman and Dunn do not apply here..That boy was in that man’s house at 2:30 AM!!!!! AND his daughter lied and said he didn’t know him..what he suppose to do? Father’s have protected there households this way from the beginning of time. Better these single mom’s warn their sons about what can happen to them sneaking up in some girls house.

Carrington says:

First and foremost… the SON went to the father and said he went to tell his sister goodnight and saw someone’s feet underneath the bed.

End of case.

You knew when your son told you that that your DOORTER had a mf hiding under the bed!

Ms.Happenstance says:

Logged in just to say dayum that’s a terrible pic of the first lady

BadNewzBiddy says:

I really hope that photo is photoshopped.
    She looks like a vantriliquist dummy right here in the face :(