Miki Howard’s Son Claims He’s Michael Jackson’s Son

Brandon Howard claims to be Michael Jackson's son

The son of 1980s R&B singer Miki Howard claims to be the illegitimate son of pop icon Michael Jackson. Brandon Howard, 31, will release DNA evidence today “proving” he is Michael’s son on a website that is affiliated with gossip blog TMZ.com. By coincidence, this bizarre report originated on TMZ. But other, more credible media outlets are picking up the story as if it is a fact.

Brandon, a struggling R&B singer, claims to have culled Michael’s DNA from a dental device. He claims the DNA proves he is Michael’s son.

Miki Howard, whose hits include “Love Under New Management”, “Baby Be Mine” and “Come Share My Love”, has remained suspiciously silent. It’s interesting to note that she never attempted to confirm her son’s paternity in 31 years.

By the way, Brandon has made similar claims about being Michael’s son before.

From NY Daily News:

Sources close to the singer, who indeed shares a musical and physical resemblance to MJ — at least the early 80s version — told TMZ that Brandon Howard — who goes by B. Howard — is the result of a romance between the pair in 1982.

Also once he proves his royal bloodline, Howard reportedly plans to cash in on the late singer’s estate which was recently estimated as holding $17 million cash and earning $600 million in revenue, according to documents filed in a California court.

Jackson estate lawyer Howard Weitzman told TMZ, “We’ve never even heard from him,” when asked about Howard’s claim.

He added that “any deadline for claiming to be Michael’s child has long since passed.”

Loyal reader Bird requested this post.

MJ photo by Jack Sykes/INFphoto.com

84 Responses to “Miki Howard’s Son Claims He’s Michael Jackson’s Son”

San ah make ya dance says:

:shrugs: So what this nig want? Aww money duh

VDot says:

:huh:

Miki Howard used to date my Teddy Bear – Gerald Levert. Let me pour out a lil liquor for my big homie. I miss him :crying:

Dhoward1913 says:

I had to go look this kiddo up. He looks a little Jackson-ish. But hell, that could be done with some eyeliner and some stringy hair.

MoniquetheGeek says:

Brandon, a struggling R&B singer
    __________________________________
    This line explains it all.

Beta says:

:headphone: Come share my love

says:

:rofl: :rofl: the thirst!

SummerBaby says:

I never would gave guessed Miki Howard was getting down like that back in the day. How you never establish paternity for your 30 something kid?!

A.J. says:

Bye :hi:

Singing: “I’m in Love under new management!!!”

San ah make ya dance says:

Wish I was Oprahs daughter, niece, somebody

says:

I lubbed me some Micki doe! :headphone: :love:

:facepalm: <<<This nigga's REAL daddy

Buttercup says:

===========
    I hope this isn’t true.

San ah make ya dance says:

————

“any deadline for claiming to be Michael’s child has long since passed.”

Michael’s REAL… “claimed”… kids laughing at this nigga
    :ha: :haha:

“Baby Be Mine”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Mike has a song of the same name. Thriller album.

Even though the version Ms. Howard sang is my absolute SHAT. :yes: Yes it is! Supposedly about Mr. Levert…

Bay-bay, be mineeeeeee…… I should have said it at the time
    Words left unspokennnnNnnnNNNnn…They only gave you a token of my loveeeeeeeeeeeeee….. :headphone:

*runs my azz to YT cause that song is EVERYTHING*

says:

:whistle: imagination is CRAZY!!

Hey roses! :waves: <— Maury DNA results proving MJ is NOT the father

bnatural says:

He looks nothing like Michael Jackson :shrug: I mean pre-surgery Michael

Try again….

Nola_D says:

Can we collectively say together… “BYE FELICIA!” smdh… :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ms. Miki was BUSY

:snort:

She was too busy to worry about such details.

San ah make ya dance says:

:danban: Thriller. Still remember routine

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Why do people wait until they need or want money to say so and so was my daddy? Ugh. No shame at all.

SummerBaby says:

The image of Miki Howard & Michael Jackson is hilarious to me. :hahaha:

says:

Miki BEEN fell on hard times. If this was MJ’s son we’d a known already :tea:

#publicity stunt

Who is this Miki Howard?
    :think:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Was Miki Howard on unsung yet?

Wasting time says:

He should have been came out and said I’m MJ’s son. He is too little too late. If it is true, he is going to sue and say his momma just told him and probably win and get that $$

Man, she looks “crack head-ish” now. :eek:

says:

Yasss Dubb that candy was dandy for Ms Howard! :snort:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
    And gressy ass Jermane is gonna be mad as shyt. He can’t get a dime, but this kid can. lol

says:

Keya, yup! Good one too :thumbsup:

I’ve been up and I’ve been down; had my feet swept off da ground
    Bysomebodywhojustpickedmeupandthrewmeaway <<bish sangs it just like that. All togeva. No breath taken…

I've been rich and I've been poor…I've had boys come in n out my door……But ain't nobody like YEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Miki was the ABSOLUTE shat back then :yes:

says:

@Man look her up on yt, she was quite the beauty :nun: voice of an angel tew!

So yall can imagine that I have been chasing this down all morning. Brandon has been dogged with these rumors for years and he has never embraced them. He has a very close relationship with the Jacksons and I doubt he wants to jeopordize that. But apparently this situation is out of his hands and those DNA results will finally put the issue to rest one way or the other.

Brandon released this statement today.

“To my fans, family, and friends, despite recent allegations, I did not authorize the testing of my DNA to be compared to that of the late Michael Jackson nor did I contact TMZ regarding the publication of the story.

This spring, I agreed to be a part of a documentary with FilmOn.TV and was asked to give a sample of my DNA. Even though I agreed to this I never expected it to be used in this manner.

To this day, I have never claimed to be Michael Jackson’s son nor do I have any intention of pursuing the family’s estate.”

Wasting time says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

___

Chit, Janet too. She gonna be like man I had to marry this Muslim and stay married for 5 years and here this lil ninja go…

Buttercup says:

:shocked: I didn’t know Miki Howard was on that narcotic. I used to sing “Love Under New Management” when I was a jit like I was really moving on from a relationship.

San ah make ya dance says:

——————
    :shade: :tea:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Brandon, a struggling R&B singer
    __________________________________
    This line explains it all.
    ******************

Taint true doe. He is a very successful producer and has worked with the likes of Ne-yo and Breezy among other a-list performers.

Wasting time says:

___
    ….. But If it is true, give me my cut. Divide it by 4 NOW!

Buttercup says:

Was Miki Howard on unsung yet?
    ========
    I watched the one on Robin Harris last night. It was a reminder that we should take care of our bodies and to listen and take action when something isn’t right. I quote him all the time :heart:

Miki used to be managed by Papa Joe.

I think Brandon has the DNA of Joe Jackson.

Not Mike’s.

We all know Joe is a rolling stone. 1983 is when Katherine caught his azz on the phone when he asked her to go get ice cream. Miki was the bish on the other end. Mystery solved.

Thanks Sandy! Luh you girl. :kiss:

VDot says:

Miki was the ABSOLUTE shat back then

:yes: she was!

VDot says:

:waves: Fay Fay!

Buttercup says:

=======
    Sherlock Homes who? KDubb always cracks the mysteries.

missyJ says:

—————–

That’s Harvey Levin all day! :rofl: that ninja will do anything for a story. Hww somebody gon trick you into finding out who yo deddy ill before you even know…

she was quite the beauty voice of an angel tew
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Say it!

I don’t believe not nair word of this.

What black man just randomly give DNA samples? :nono:

His momma prolly told him the truth, that LeTyroneMalik Marcus “You-can-pay-for-this-rock-with-cash-or-puzzy” Jenkins is his real father.

Now he tryin to back track and chit.

whatdoesitmatter says:

So this is not a medical minute about mental illness in the black community?…

SummerBaby says:

What black man just randomly give DNA samples?
    ———–
    I agree! What reason did the documentary producers give for wanting the DNA sample. :think:

SummerBaby says:

****************************

If the DNA proves that Michael fathered this child then it will mean that Miki has been lying all of these years cause she done already said who her baby daddy is and even Brandon claims this man in the bio on his website. So Miss Miki was doing her thing thing back in the day.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t believe not nair word of this
    ——–
    Right, because if you tell any one of us in here today that we are MJ’s kid, who in here would say they did not want to be paid?! Man please (in my Martin voice)

Wasting time says:

Miki used to be managed by Papa Joe.

I think Brandon has the DNA of Joe Jackson.

Not Mike’s.

_____

:shocked: :tea:
    I’m about to put my Mama on!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——–
    :dead:

SummerBaby says:

I would be so hurt if I found out my dad wasn’t my dad.

ALBoy says:

:lol: @ letyrone being that boys pappy

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———–
    :hahaha: :hahaha:

deedeegirl says:

He’s a lot closer to what Michael’s biological kids would look like.

ALBoy says:

I would be elated if i found out my dad wasnt my dad
    This the same ****(er not an a cause they mean the same to me) that stole 36cents from me when i was in 2nd grade couldn’t get my ice cream
    #Repaternity :coffee:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Brandon released this statement today.

“To my fans. :stop: Stop right there. You went too far.
    Who DNA they done tested? Diddy round here giving out Biggie DNA talking about it’s mike’s :rofl:

@SUMMER BABY
    “I would be so hurt if I found out my dad wasn’t my dad.”

Man, I was watching Paternity Court and them kids was finding out “Daddy” was really “Step-Daddy” and they all broken up and chit. I never understood that.

I mean, “Step-Daddy” say he ain’t goin no where so how much of a difference do it really make.

I guess it’s the initial shock tho.

**men should always get a paternity test before signing the birth certificate**

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

….I’m not sure if I would be happy MJ was my dad. After knowing what I know….I don’t know.

—————–

missyJ says:

This was another lame attempt by Miss Harvey Levin to drive traffic to one of his bogus websites. :no:

whatdoesitmatter says:

So this is not a medical minute about mental illness in the black community?…

SummerBaby says:

**men should always get a paternity test before signing the birth certificate**
    ———–
    I agree 100%.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I guess it’s the initial shock tho.

**men should always get a paternity test before signing the birth certificate**
    ———-
    I know some people who love the hell out of Step dad and can’t stand the real dad. shame.
    But I agree with Man, and I can’t believe I agree, but yes, a paternity test should be given…too many people out here not telling the truth. That shyt happened to my brother. That heffa told three different people they were the father to this one kid.

I KEEP asking my mama if she is SURE dude is my REAL daddy. :no: I told her it is OKAY if you been keeping this a secret for almost 37 years. I FORGIVE YOU.

Answer is the exact same EVERY time though.

“Im sorry baby. He IS your dad. I dont know what else to say… :shrug:

FUGG. THAT by itself is ENOUGH. :sad:

says:

Dubb den solved the mystery! :fistbump:

VDot!!! :waves: how u been guhl?

says:

Sandra said:

:hahaha: :cloud: Master!

i seent u cut up downstairs too bout them walls! :dead:

San ah make ya dance says:

Give me a new daddy

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I did not meet my real dad until I was 16….they could of kept that meeting, but I’m saying that because I can see why some kids would rather have someone else.

ALBoy says:

@Dubb i been trying to find my cliff huxstable not the dude that bid against me when i was cutting grass as a lil boy

Wasting time says:

@ Who Dat; I’ve had that convo with my mom since I was a teenager. Really MOM! , This dude and she be like he was fine and your grandmother was a pain so I just rode out with him REALLLLLY !!!

San ah make ya dance says:

All squirters aint daddies :tea: Just squirters

@WHO DAT
    “I KEEP asking my mama if she is SURE dude is my REAL daddy. I told her it is OKAY if you been keeping this a secret for almost 37 years. I FORGIVE YOU.

Answer is the exact same EVERY time though.

“Im sorry baby. He IS your dad. I dont know what else to say… ”

FUGG. THAT by itself is ENOUGH.
    __________________________

Why all the people on my Daddy’s side of the family give my Momma the side eye. All of them are “Frenchmen” with yt features and they all tall with that “good hair.” All of em over 6ft. Even my sister and brother over 6ft tall.

I be lookin “out of place” and chit. But chiiiiiid. My Momma ain’t no hoe so ain’t no doubt tho. Wish my Daddy would fix his mouf to question my momma.

SummerBaby says:

I would be so hurt if I found out my dad wasn’t my dad.
    ***********************

That’s what sucks about this. If Harvey has done this without this man’s consent and it turns out that Billy Jean was Mike’s lover and the kid is his son it will be heartbreaking for Brandon and the man that he has known as his father his whole life. Harvey ain’t ish for this here.

SummerBaby says:

My oldest nephew momma lied. She claimed another guy was his dad we didn’t find out he was my brothers until he was nine years old. My family was so mad because we missed out on so many years.

Wasting time says:

:newpost:

ALBoy says:

I saw squirters and thought the convo was bout to change :coffee:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    :rofl: :tea:

“Im sorry baby. He IS your dad. I dont know what else to say…
    *************************

Why mama gotta say it like dat doe? I’m sure daddy got his good qualities. Maybe you got yo sense of humor from him.

Ni ni says:

I remember tom joyner called mikki last year on the morning show and u could barely understand anything she said. Then tom asked her mikki, u drunk? The way he asked it like it she was a known alcoholic and she sound like she smoke too much.

this ninja is going to be crying himself to sleep when he finds out broke arse tito or papa joe is his daddy…