Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Expecting a Baby

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Expecting

Actors Mila Kunis, 30, and Ashton Kutcher, 36, are expecting their first baby together. This is the first child for either of them. The couple began dating in 2012 and announced their engagement in early 2014. Kunis previously dated former child actor Macaulay Culkin in 2002. At the time, Kunis said marriage was not in the cards for her. Her exact words were marriage is “not something that’s important to me.”

Kutcher and his ex-wife, actress Demi Moore, 51, split in 2011 amid rumors of infidelity. Their divorce was finalized in late 2013. The union was childless. Kutcher and Kunis met on the set of TVs That ’70s Show.

• Love Vs Dopamine: Lust for Love
  • Star Magazine: Ashton Kutcher Cheated On Demi Moore – Again
  • Did an Open Relationship Doom Ashton and Demi’s Marriage?
  • Charlie Sheen: “I didn’t take cocaine, I had to pay for it”
  • Photo: Splash News Online

40 Responses to “Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Expecting a Baby”

aRoTh says:

Oh.

Hershey says:

Morning Sandar :waves: glad they’re rich and can afford nannies to raise the chap :coffee:

Beta says:

:cheer: go Jackie and Kelso

MrsJB says:

Congrats to them on that blessing :coffee:

Upgrade from Demi Moore old azz.

ALBoy says:

They make sense to me not kelso and G I Jane :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Congrats to them both…

That whole marriage ain’t in the cards blurb. No one asked but I think that women say that when they think they have no options, or the person they would like to marry ain’t not good. :shurg:

As a independent woman, being single is cool and being married is better. We can’t do anything in this life alone.

:happy: Monday to All!

FuturedocDonte says:

Upgrade from Demi Moore old azz.
      —-
      You can’t be fruitful and multiply with somebody that done been through menopause :huh: anything younger than Demi is an upgrade :yes:

felinelurker says:

***************************************************************
      Ummm, me either at 18…

Hershey says:

Oops Sandra…my bad it’s early

ALBoy says:

Demi look like her cooter is cool and brittle like thin ice :coffee:

Jdore says:

Congrats to them!! Babies are such a blessing!

Matchsticks says:

But if Mila was only 18 when she said that then IMHO it shouldn’t be taken seriously… :shrugs:

Nonetheless, congrats on the new bundle of joy! :)

Miany says:

morning yall….god bless em n tthe bambino…. Mila was sooooi pretty to me during that show but now her looks bore me

@DONTE
      “Upgrade from Demi Moore old azz.
      —-
      You can’t be fruitful and multiply with somebody that done been through menopause anything younger than Demi is an upgrade ”

That’s true. I think Ashton just looked at Demi as an ol rich freak. Something tell me she down for whatever with that nigga.

Chit, even that get old tho. Especially when her twat look like some old gym sneakers.

Mila and Ashton dated before 2012 too :tea: Before ole Demi…. so it makes sense. Good for them :)

Wasting time says:

:love: her!
      She is my girl crush!

SOTHERNGRL says:

I like these 2 together. Thought they would have been got together every since that 70’s show. They really do have chemistry. Never thought that about him and Demi. She just always seemed to be trying to hang on to her youth. :shrug:

Mila is in her thirties aint she? She was 20 someiting when she was with Skeletor.

Just Looking says:

@Feline – Didn’t take time to do the math, yeah at 18. She wasn’t thinking about marriage, but there are alot of celeb women that claim that….Over and Over

Jennifer Crazy Aniston
      Halle Berry

She just always seemed to be trying to hang on to her youth.
      ————
      Her new dude is 25 I believe.

Just Looking says:

Just let your soooouuuuul glow baby
      feeling oh so silky smooth
      Just let it shine through yeah
      Just let your soooouuuul glow oooo

:whistle: :danban: :nun: <<<Twirling with Soft Sheen Jheri Curl Juice

:waves: @ Razz

Miany says:

I do not feel like writing at all :no:

Miany says:

hey razz…. i did not kno demi moved on. im happy fpr her. seems like she was gone over Ash azz

Miany :happy: Justlook :yahoo: Razz :hi:

@MIANY
      “i was at thr strip club last night Man…… i witnessed some old gym sneaker puzz first hand ;rofl;”

Man… I know chicks with 2 and 3 kids and puzzy still look pretty.

Some of these hoes chit look like it’s fallin apart. But they be wanting you to :lick: it tho!

:stop: Everything I eat gotta at least LOOK healthy mayne!

It was an utter SLAP in the face to Demi this weekend this cat has come out and said he has ALWAYS loved Mila. Since 1998. Really? That is some bullshat.

———

Just Looking says:

There are a couple of things…

Flank Steak
      Taco Curtain Beef
      and Just Raggedly

:facepalm:

They got surgery to tighten those lips up too :tea:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Jenie and Who dat :hug:

Everybody :smile:

Jessie says:

This is the #1 reason I have no interest in dating a man that is too much younger than I am. My baby-making days are over. I’ve had men who are much younger pursue me but I always tell them to go find someone who they can create a family with. When they tell me they don’t want children (which is probably what Ashton told Demi), I tell them “that will change”. You will not make me your wife and then 2 years later decide you want children more than you want me. Nope. Nadda. Never!

What @Razz? It is. I remma being at my uncle wedding…he married a throwback from HS chick…a lady he had messed with BEFORE the lady who I call my aunt…and he gonna say some shat like I “always really loved you anyway” in his vows. WITH his grown kids by his FIRST wife STANDING there. Nukka go DIE. Just go kill yaself. :chase:

My mama and the other sibs was like :facepalm: OUR brother. DIS NUKKA.

IDK what Demi was thinking….did she really think that young man wouldn’t want any children? I doubt Demi was still able to give him one. Plus, I think Ashton just used Demi to make a name for himself.

It’s just funny @DUbb. Mr. Razz told me that shyt when we had broken up and he got himself some new puss. I looked at him like :huh: well why in the fukk you date her any how? :rofl:

———
      But didn’t Ashton phuck with Mila BEFORE getting with Demi ol azz?

I think Demi, deep down, knew that nigga ain’t truly love her. They was friends that was kicking and enjoyed phuckin each other. He never really cared for her like that.

But Bruce Willis really did. She phucked up mayne. End of story. :shrugs:

MrsL says:

I always thought Mila was gorgeous! Saw her once at the Beverly Center in LA when I was on vacation and she cute even dressed down. I love That 70s Show! Congrats to them.

Hopefully, Ashton will learn how to be faithful this time around.