Ne-Yo to Usain Bolt: Do Not Bring ‘Dagger’ to America

Usain Bolt daggering dance

Olympic gold medal sprinter Usain Bolt is all over the news lately thanks to his unique brand of dirty dancing called ‘Dagger’ or ‘Daggering’. The dance, which simulates a modified missionary position, has not exactly caught fire in America — and for good reason, says American singer/songwriter Ne-Yo.

NeYo spotted outside of a Midtown Manhattan hotel

The singer was out in NYC when we asked him about Usain’s RIDICULOUSLY DIRTY DANCING[2] … called “daggering” — and admits he’s tried the super-sexualized move too.

But Ne-Yo makes it clear … he only daggers when he’s down in Bolt’s homeland of Jamaica, where it’s socially acceptable.

As for why he doesn’t do it stateside … Ne-Yo says, “In New York it’s called something else. It’s called rape.” Source

Watch the **NSFW** video below.

Photo: Fortunata / Splash News

71 Responses to “Ne-Yo to Usain Bolt: Do Not Bring ‘Dagger’ to America”

MsLolo says:

“As for why he doesn’t do it stateside … ”

Nobody wants to dagger with you?

CHA CHA says:

Got that right @ Ms Lolo :nono: Platypus’s belong in water :yes:

Smonae says:

Esp with his hat off :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: Does Neo do this dance with a male or female?

Smonae says:

Cha Cha :happy:

Buttercup says:

I’ve done my fair share of dirty dancing. I’m trying to learn to two step before I leave this place though :yes:

CHA CHA says:

esssmonnnayyyyyyyyyyyyy :hug:

Buttercup says:

I can show ya :danban: owwwwwww!

UpgradedLurker says:

Shout out to the guy that can lift Neyo in the air for that long!

Wasting time says:

Do it for the Vine :buttshake:

Buttercup says:

I can show ya :danban: owwwwwww!
    =======
    Hey now! I can’t wait for the meet and greet :bounce:

Wasting time says:

He ain’t never lied !!

Buttercup says:

I can show ya :danban: owwwwwww!
    =======
    Hey now! I can’t wait for the meet and greet

:woohoo: cause baby I can cut a rug :dance:

Neyo standing like he holding in a poot :lol:

Wasting time says:

:bye:
    Night Roses

Ms Peaches says:

Whew that dance will leave a sista moist

Gigi26 says:

This dance ain’t new :rofl: its been around for ages! Yeah chicks are getting daggered in Nyc and everywhere in between :yes:

But Akon caught flack in Trinidad for doing it to a 14 yr old so he does have a point :lol: check id’s first :thumbsup:

Ne-Yo! :woohoo:

^^^ For My Kita. :heart:

People been daggering for years.

Look on YouTube of the idiot that was laying in a baby bath and had a guy jump off a speaker on her and she passed out and almost died.

This ain’t nothing new. In 4th grade we called this “hunching” :shrug:

The “Top Olympic Fails” screencap is whats NSFW Sandra! :hahaha: :hide:

I’d let Shaffer dagger me with his hat on . :tea: IDK wtf y’all is on. :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Kah: I seen that one :rofl:

Buttercup says:

I like to dagger sans clothes :danban:

They do that shyt in Miami in the hole in the wall joints.

I’d let Shaffer dagger me with his hat on . :tea: IDK wtf y’all is on. :tea:
    =========
    Have you ever seen the picture of him looking like a Sisqo wannabe? I think the eyebrow ring made me look at him differently.

MSVALLDAY says:

Shidd after that dance I would need a cigarette and a drink!!!

The “Top Olympic Fails” screencap is whats NSFW Sandra!

:hahaha: :hide:
    ________________________________________________

:pray: I sure hope that was a woman’s ass I was looking at. :blink:

Fawk… Just go to YT and search Major Lazer and watch some of his shyt… Never knew he was a white man :lol:

Ne-Yo is one of my FAVORITE producers. LOVE HIS MUSACK. But I dont wanna bed him, he could sing to me while Lebron beds me tho. *c0cks head to side* Yeah. :yes:

Was Ne-Yo raised by women? Thats the vibe I get. I dont think he is gay.

———
    That’s what protection is for. :tea:

:D <== like Neyo :lol:

:pray: I sure hope that was a woman’s ass I was looking at. :blink:
    ________

Look like men’s bobsledding to me, folk. :rofl:

:D <== like Neyo :lol:

See. :hahaha: Man has taught as well.

Was Ne-Yo raised by women? Thats the vibe I get. I dont think he is gay.
    ———–
    :thankyou:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Butter :pc:
    Small world :lol:

Buttercup says:

:shocked: small indeed, Taken!

I was looking for Neyo’s family picture from when he was a kid and ran across this :hahaha:
    =================

Ne-Yo – whose real name is Shaffer Smith – previously revealed he only found true love when he met Monyetta at a Jamie Foxx concert in 2009.
    He said: ‘It becomes like everybody has an agenda. She proved to me there is no agenda. She’s not trying to get money, fame or recognition.
    ‘She was beautiful. Through a couple of mutual friends, I got in touch with her and invited her to a big tour bus with a studio I was staying in.
    ‘We were hanging out and, you know, there’s always that stigma – ‘Will she like me? Is this gonna be a sexual thing?’
    ‘None of that was there, it was like I was hanging out with a person I’d known for a long time.
    ‘We became friends first – which was strange for me – really, really cool friends first. It’s rare when that happens.’

(he was saying earlier in that interview how he got married at 19 for about less than a year, and they split b/c she made him choose b/t music and her… :lol: dummy)

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Butter: we gotta work together :fistbump:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Just got the kids. The sitter was trying to find out if is heard someone’s name mentioned in the scandal. Then mentor for her grand doorter. :facepalm:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*the

The picture they have with him and his two children sitting with him, Mason with his chubby lil cheeks was looking at Shaffer like “look at this fukk ass nikka” :rofl:

That was his ‘call out’ to Usain :woot:

:bounce: <–him wanna be daggered :lol:

deedeegirl says:

This is gross. disgraceful. It’ll definitely catch on in America.

Where’s Afiya, some cat called into the radio station from the ship yard yesterday to sing, and all I could think about was Licki$ha :lol:

we gotta work together
    ===========
    Thanks, hun :hug:

BOL :hahaha:

======
    :lol: Your sitter is a trip. Does she watch the Jesse Ventura show? :eek:

Takeout dinner suggestions? :yawn: What are yall having tonight?

I’d suggest your local hispanic spot? :lol: We having grilled chicken… again. :|

Buttercup says:

Takeout dinner suggestions? :yawn: What are yall having tonight?
    ==========
    We had pizza last night. We’re having baked salmon and salad tonight. I’m rarely cook these days :ashamed: but it’s one of Lil Butter’s favorites and low maintenance.

:wail: I wish lil razz ate salat! (his way of saying salad)

I had pizza for lunch and salmon last night! The Beez are gone on vacay so its umm weird :blink: to like not know what I’m doing or to have a CHOICE of what I want to eat. I’m overwhelmed. :lol:

Hispanic..as in El indio and a taco salad sounds good actually or carnitas. :think: But its Thurs night… :woohoo: Chile Fitz is coming to see me. I might go with Sawamura (j steakhouse)

Buttercup says:

:wail: I wish lil razz ate salat! (his way of saying salad)
    =======
    Awww, don’t fret. Just keep introducing it periodically. He’ll come around. Have you tried different toppings and dressings?

salat
    ______

:hahaha: But wait. No Salat???? :| Not no fried chicken salat (trick him, put some good looking tenders on top a bed of greens…three greens to start :lol: )

Not no tuna salat? Not no chicken salat? Oh lord. Im sorry. *rocks*

Fitz is coming to see me? :| I need a life. STAT. :no: Grey’s anatomy on two. Oh shucks I need to be settled by 8:45. :bye:

:lol: @Buttuh he will pick around that shat. Just like @Dub said her baby picked all the way round’ some chitterlings, lil razz will do the same when it come to salat. He will spoon the dressing too, and will ONLY do ransh.

@OTB Chicken salat/tuna Salat? Baby won’t eat the bread that touches it. Lost cause. I will re introduce it to him when he gets a bit older…

Speaking of tuna salad… I believe I’ll buy some whole wheat bread and make me some tonight :yahoo:

Buttercup says:

Me no likey tuna salat or chicken salat. I think it’s a texture issue.

Razz, one of Lil Butter’s favorite salads is mixed baby greens, dried cranberries, pecans, and feta cheese topped with raspberry vinaigrette dressing. I think Lil Razz may like it because it’s a sweeter salad that most.

Buttercup says:

Awwwww :( He’ll come around one day. My mama country behind eats tuna with Ritz crackers. My baby loves it. His first babysitter used to have him eating pickled beets. I don’t even want to imagine what what tasted like, but his mouth would be deep red when I picked him up.

——-
    :heart: I love your baby :lol:

Lil razz will look at you and be like :huh: Thats disgustink! :lol:

Buttercup says:

Lil razz will look at you and be like :huh: Thats disgustink!
    =======
    Not disgustink though? At least he knows what he likes and what he doesn’t like :lol:

OTB, when IONO what to eat…. I eat Cereal :ghost:

:nite: Rosez <–fancied it up :D

Tami Roman says she was rushed to the hospital after going into diabetic shock and fainting in her Houston house. Her daughter found her passed out and called 911.

Tami says she was also suffering from dehydration.

Buttercup says:

Tami says she was also suffering from dehydration
    ========
    She better stop starving herself just for the sake of saying she’s thin. :nono: Starvation is abuse to your body. Be good you your body, and it will be good to you, Tami.

luVn_liFe says:

I guess that means there will be a season 6. :coffee:

@ButterCUP
    i agree.

DYmondgurl says:

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — An Oregon woman on trial for the murder of her 4-year-old son believed the boy was gay and that was a motive behind the deadly beatings, a prosecutor said.

Jessica Dutro’s son Zachary died in August 2012, days after collapsing at the homeless shelter where his family was living southwest of Portland.

Washington County Judge Don Letourneau ruled Wednesday, after jurors were released for the day, that a Facebook message from Dutro to her boyfriend was admissible evidence, The Oregonian newspaper reported (http://is.gd/rfralf ).

In the message, Dutro told her boyfriend, Brian Canady, that Zachary was “facing the wall” because he had made her angry.

Her son was going to be gay, she wrote, using a slur. “He walks and talks like it. Ugh.”

Canady would have to “work on” Zachary, she wrote.

The message established Dutro’s motive for inflicting a pattern of abuse, prosecutor Megan Johnson said. Dutro assaulted three of her children, but Zachary received the harshest treatment, authorities said.

The judge ruled additional web searches done by Dutro were also admissible. On Aug. 16, 2012, the day her son’s life support was terminated, Dutro searched terms such as anger management and parenting classes, prosecutors said. She also searched listings for free stuff and sex with strangers, they said.

Earlier this month, Canady pleaded guilty to manslaughter and assault for his role in the homicide.

The boy died of blunt-force trauma to his abdomen and a delay in medical treatment, prosecutors said.

Dutro, 25, is charged with murder, murder by abuse and second-degree assault.

:tea: usta be that kids only had to worry about stranger danger, now the damn parents the ones to watch :mad: