Pastor Ma$e is Back On the Market

Mase getting divorce

Pastor Mason Betha is back on the market. The former rapper who once went by the nom de guerre Ma$e is seeking a divorce from Twyla Betha after 12 years of marriage and 2 kids.

TMZ has obtained Mase’s divorce filing in Georgia dated January 2nd, citing irreconcilable differences with TWYLA BETHA. And it sounded
nasty … Mase asked for full custody of their two kids and even wanted HER to pay HIM child support.

He claims they separated August 2013 — after 12 years of marriage.

But just over a month later — the day before Valentine’s Day — Mase inexplicably had a change of heart, filing to dismiss his divorce
petition. Source

• VicKaLiCious

God hates divorce

VicKaLiCious says:

God hates divorce

Even if they were never equally yoked to begin with :thinking:

• weFukNorNah

Polo ad?

• Wasting time

Good For them!

• Cubarican

nom de guerre

Ok this was a necessary Google:

an assumed name, as one under which a person fights
    , paints, writes, etc.;

I hate not knowing what something means!

• weFukNorNah

Just looked at countess Vaughn :smh:

• weFukNorNah

12 years is pretty long..This day n age

• VicKaLiCious

Cubarican, you and me both. Then once I know what it is, I try to use it in a sentence. Lol

Mase and that lightbulb shaped head :no: whew that ninja head shaped crazy

• Cubarican

:yes: that is the only way to remember.

• SummerBaby

Why do the majority of male celebs always want full custody lately? :think:

• deedeegirl

This man is all kinds of contradiction. Isn’t he rapping again? That’s probably at the center of this divorce. You cannot play with God and he’s straddling the fence. I remember him saying he left rap because he had a vision that he was on the path to hell and leading other people there. What changed that it’s now ok to go back?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I never even knew Mase was married….and I think more male celebs want full custody so they don’t have to pay the woman. JMO

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun:

Deedee what kind of wrapping is he doing? :lol: He could be on the same boat as Lacrae and nem.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

petition.
    ==========
    But just over a month later — the day before Valentine’s Day — Mase came to his senses and realized that it is cheaper to keep her.

• cheeks8683

Just looked at countess Vaughn
    ___________________________________

:nono: is she sick?

I’m like, why did it take you gettign blisters to figure out that the lace fronts were taking your edges to glory?

• FuturedocDonte

Why do the majority of male celebs always want full custody lately?
    —-
    Because for some reason some women get $47583925775 a month in child support and still holler broke :coffee: full custody = no child support

———-
    :yes:

she probably has some ish to hold him for that would cause him to lose in court.

• FuturedocDonte

Just looked at countess Vaughn
    —-
    Been hearing too much about her. Let me go :pc:

• Wasting time

These men are asking for full custody because these mothers tend to try and stay in these fathers pockets.

• SummerBaby

Full custody is just so extreme to me.

• Cubarican

___________________________________________

That is so true. I’m all for child support however it is for the support of the CHILD. Not support for you, your designer bag habbit, and your overdrawn bank account.

• Matchsticks

SummerBaby says:

Why do the majority of male celebs always want full custody lately? :think:
    _________

Like others said, so they won’t have to pay child support, it ain’t just celebs either…my cousin went thru a nasty battle custody with her daughter’s father over the same thing…

• cteastcoast

deedeegirl says:

_________________________________________________

I don’t see how he’s straddling the fence. He can still be a Pastor and rap that doesn’t mean he doesn’t love God any less.

cheeks8683 says:

Just looked at countess Vaughn
    ___________________________________

is she sick?

———-
    :ghost: <===her edges be like…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

full custody = no child support
    =========
    I think it depends on which state. If the state of residence determines support on the income shares model, the parent with sole physical and legal custody could potentially pay child support. Isn’t Halle Berry in this situation?

:tea:

Right, he could be a Christian wrapper… They make money too. :lol:

• Who Dat

Ugh. How? The fugg? Did. SHE deal (pause) with! His sllllow talking. Azz! for 12 whole years? (Kimbella voice)

Twyla is an old name….where is her family from? (other than the obvious half is from asia :lol: )

Countess voice has changed too :yes: ya’ll remember how she could sing :yes: now I’m not so sure if she has that voice…. and I think she has that same disease Bernie Mac had :thinking: not sure of the name though…. she has always seemed a lil touched though ….. I remember when she said she was scared to drive because of an accident….. so someone drives for her… everywhere she goes… :tea: something is off with her

• Who Dat

And he like the ladi bois.

Maybe he going back to NY to get up with Mister Cee so they can go cruisin togevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….

• SummerBaby

In my personal life I know several men that have custody of their, kids but not one wanted custody to avoid child support.

———

And he like the ladi bois.
    :hahaha: heard that too

• FuturedocDonte

—-
    Dude recorded a song with 50 cent talm bout killing somebody :huh: no :stop: no you can’t be a serious Pastor and a serious secular rap artist :no: one of them you taking for Joke

• weFukNorNah

Bernie has sarcoidosis. …but her hair was oozin puss… she think she got vitiligo

she has always seemed a lil touched though
    ———
    I thought I was the only one who thought that she seemed to have the same character as she played on moesha and the parkers. :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

Won’t Countess Vaughan on one of them celebrity weight loss shows looking sap like :crying1: all the time

Sheen lost ner bit of weight :coffee:

• FuturedocDonte

—-
    Bernie HAD sarcoidosis. He managed to die :coffee:

• Here4theView

Good Morning all!

And he like the ladi bois.

:ghost:

Is it too early to laugh so loud in the office. It’s not even noon

• Matchsticks

when Ma$e tried to come back into the rap game years ago that was a desperate move on his part…a sad SAD desperate move…

I swear every other diagnosis on House was sarcoidosis or some form of cancer :lol:

I LOVED that show.

• cteastcoast

_______________________________________________

he was a whack rapper before he was a pastor and he could be just doing it for the money…im sure his 40 member church doesn’t have him on salary :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Twyla is an old name….where is her fam
    ======
    I have a cousin named Twyla who is in her early-mid thirties. And y’all know I’m from the country.

Bernie HAD sarcoidosis. He managed to die
    ———-
    :wail:

Yep Razz :tea: not the brightest crayon in the box :lol:

• cheeks8683

________________________________________________________

It’s not vitiligo. She addressed it on that show The Doctors. Something with the glue or whatnot she was using for her lace fronts caused discoloration of her skin. I’m mad at the wing she brought on stage with her, it was struggling. She could have at least purcahsed a new one since she was on program….Bless her heart, she does look sick though. Her eyes are bulging out like Bernie’s did when he was sick…

Medical Minute Auntie?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

…but her hair was oozin puss… she think she got vitiligo
    —————-
    I think that is so damn nasty.

• Who Dat

When Mase was underground he was hot! Murda Mase. Children of the Corn. Puffy commercialized the hell out of him. Killa Cam was in the group too.

• deedeegirl

I really don’t think he can do both successfully (not the way he’s doing it now, or was doing it previously). I believe it sends mixed messages and is too difficult for most serious Christians to accept.

I had a friends who’s husband went from being a pastor to being a cop. She didn’t want to be a cop’s wife.

• Wasting time

Why is my work boo a lurker :cuss: UGH!

• Who Dat

Im mad Countess walked around with her forehead stankin. Ole abscess headed heaux.

• SummerBaby

Twyla is an old name….where is her fam
    ———-
    I also know a Twyla.

• Who Dat

How u walk around with your forehead smelling like a bigazz earring back?

Misconduct like a muthaphawka

I see nothing wrong from going from a pastor to a cop???

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

———-
    I think that Mase was one of the only people to come from Bad Boy not having to pay Puffy back any money. I think. smh. As for Cam…have yall seen the Dipset socks and capes?

cheeks8683 says:

________________________________________________________
    Medical Minute Auntie?

I could have sworn years ago she was diagnosed with it…. I could be wrong though…. but I thought it was her …. :thinking: didn’t she play on 227 ???? If she is sick maybe the medication and the glue gave that azz reaction :yes: either way she nasty for not washing the glue off :nono: nasty….. how you sit up there and keep reapplying glue on top of glue :nono: nasty

• weFukNorNah

I meant to put had sorry. … Any who no need for a medical minute hoes know glue is toxic just like shadetree azz implants

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

How u walk around with your forehead smelling like a bigazz earring back?
    ———
    Jesus keep me near the cross.

• Who Dat

Twilight aint got time for Mase. She know he relocated to ATL for a reason. And God is NOT it. Take your kids and run Twinkle.

How u walk around with your forehead smelling like a bigazz earring back?
    Misconduct like a muthaphawka

:crying1: :ghost:

• Here4theView

Twyla Bird
    Twyla Tharp
    and
    Twyla mythical creature

Met many people never met a Twyla face to face

• deedeegirl

@Miss Iyana I don’t think everyone wants to worry about their husband and their kids father not coming home or possibly getting killed on the job every day. Dude switched things up out of the blue after like 18 years of marriage or something. Not only that, I know the dude and it seriously changed his personality. Not only was he no longer a pastor, he walked away from the church all together. Kind of hard for a wife to process.

• Who Dat

Mase still owes Diddles 23 albums @Nakeya. Why the beef popped off with Diddles and 50 long ago..

• SummerBaby

As for Cam…have yall seen the Dipset socks and capes?
    ———-
    Yes! The socks are $100 I think. That’s ridiculous.

deedeegirl says:

Ion know some of the shyt I’m seeing lately Christians (some Christians, not all) are accepting a lot … a damn lot :no:

• Here4theView

How u walk around with your forehead smelling like a bigazz earring back?
    Misconduct like a muthaphawka
    You iz on a roll. My side is hurting and I’m in tears. Take this young ladies keyboard or mobile device from her at once.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

How u walk around with your forehead smelling like a bigazz earring back?
    ———-
    What we are not about to do are #ThingsCountessHeadSmellsLike
    But if we were to do so:

#ThingsCountessHeadSmellsLike A wet dog.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Ole abscess headed heaux.
    ========

• Who Dat

Countess forehead smell like meat I hid in a nigga car trunk. In August.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

jeniefrumdabloc says:

deedeegirl says:

———-
    If the people at the church house can celebrate gay pastors and call them “the first husband” and all that other crap, they can deal with Mase. :tea:

• Who Dat

Countess forehead smell like wet white folks.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

#CountessHeadSmellsLike Dog Shyt

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

#CountessHeadSmellsLike Old tuna fish

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

#CountessHeadSmellsLike
    =========
    Fritos

• Who Dat

Countess forehead smell like a boil on the azz of society.

• Here4theView

Most people “Christians” are not willing to bust hell wide open for Mase or no 1st Lady that is a man. If that’s the case folks should would start drinking and do whatever in the church.

Just my thoughts.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

#CountessHeadSmellsLike 3 day old hotdog water.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

#CountessHeadSmellsLike Sweaty feet in hot ass work boots.

• Cubarican

boil on the azz of society

:dead: My gawd!

• Cubarican

boil on the azz of society

:dead: My gawd!

• Matchsticks

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———-
    _______

I did remember Puffy saying he lost a lot of money messing around with Ma$e and his changes of heart… :yes:

• SummerBaby

:newpost:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Here4theView says:

Just my thoughts.
    ——–
    Some of us are not, your right. But there are a lot that are. Look at Bishop Eddie Long. He still up there preaching and what not, fooling around with boys. Having boyfriends. These churches really do have first husbands. The people leading the flock are not together in the word at all!! People are already doing whatever in the church. Its sad but its true.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

#CountessHeadSmellsLike mildewed towels.

• Wasting time

I hate this site :lol:
    The members :hahaha:
    And the #hastag :rofl:

I can’t breathe!!!

• kamadiva

I visited his church a few times in the early days. He doesn’t speak as slow as he raps. I heard there have been some discord within his parish for a few years.
    Hopefully, they can work it out or at least be civil to parent their children.

• kamadiva

Shame on these #tags! Hilarious!

• pointhimout

Trannies all over atlanta are celebrating and dusting off the strolls as we speak. mase, please get out of your rover this time. do not allow the popo to tow you away sitting in the drivers seat ashamed.

• chilly

Countess had an allergic reaction to the glue.

• chilly

And yes this is from years ago, this story keeps getting recycled