Police Rescue Family Attacked by ‘Hostile’ 22-Pound Cat

Family attacked by hostile cat

An Oregon man was forced to barricade himself in his bedroom and call 911 after the family cat attacked his baby then turned on him.

“[The cat] trying to attack us — he’s very hostile. He’s at our door; he’s charging us,” Lee Palmer told the 911 dispatcher. “When I leave this room to let the police in, I’m going to have to fight this cat.”

Family attacked by hostile cat

From Gawker.com:

The cat can be heard meowing throughout the call, according to the Oregonian.

Earlier in the evening, Palmer said the giant cat—a Himalayan—attacked his seven-month-old son, leaving him with scratches. Palmer chased the cat away, but that only made things worse.

“I kicked the cat in the rear, and it has gone over the edge,” he told the dispatcher.

The family then barricaded themselves inside a bedroom and tried to call animal services. When that didn’t work, they dialed 911. Portland police arrived not long after and trapped the cat with a snare. Everyone escaped unharmed.

In December, a Michigan woman was viciously attacked by a stray cat she took in. The video, first aired by My FOX Detroit, went viral on YouTube. The woman was hospitalized briefly with a severe skin infection from the cat bites.

Listen to the audio below:

169 Responses to “Police Rescue Family Attacked by ‘Hostile’ 22-Pound Cat”

Matchsticks says:

:rofl: I just tweeted this story about an hour ago…HI-LARIOUS!

Anna says:

Pets and babies don’t mix. He needed a gun, to shoot that fat cat.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

White people shyt. :coffee: And they still deciding if they gonna keep the cat or not. :shotsfired: that fukkin cat!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

The 911 call with the Cat: raaarrrrrrr just made me holla!! :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Snowball would’ve been up yonder with my Lord.

MSVALLDAY says:

I saw this crap on the news this morning. Dude would be at the closest Chinese restaurant messing around like that. Can’t let these animals take over your house. I wish a cat would!!!

ALBoy says:

Nothinga bowl of aantifreeze wouldn’t cure.
    Calm that cat right on down.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:cosign: @Al :yes:

CaliYoruba says:

Cat: RARRRRRRRR! :rofl: I burst out laughing before I even read the story. Just shoot the damn cat and bury his azz in the dumpster. Geez! Everyone knows *in my Phaedra voice* that cats are evil!

Once it attacks a baby general tsos chicken white rice and an egg roll :coffee:

SummerBaby says:

I’m not a fan of cats.

Smokie says:

That’s why I don’t do cats. I don’t want those little evil things anywhere near. They’ll turn.

ALBoy says:

And i been wanting some Chinese food too.

This couple stupid as phuck. They should take they baby away.

1. You had the baby around an animal that WAS KNOWN TO ATTACK PEOPLE.
    2. You “spanked” the cat… WTF? Cats don’t “please” their owners and they don’t get trained like dogs. What was “spanking” the cat gonna do? It was dumb to begin with.

3. This is the dumbest thing, they still talkin bout KEEPING THE CAT!

This poor child needs to be removed from these idiots! :lol:

missyJ says:

D-O-G period

Matchsticks says:

Once it attacks a baby general tsos chicken white rice and an egg roll :coffee:

:( :kona: :lol:

And how you cat get up to 22 pounds??????? :rofl:

Some people shouldn’t own pets.

D-O-G period

:yes:

:rofl: :rofl: I saw this on the news :hahaha:

They were :scared: of that puddy cat :lol:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

For once I actually agree with @Man. :lol: FUKK this fat ass cat! They gone keep the cat and fukk around and see a video of this fat fukka taking them down like the other cat did that lady. :lol:

Snap that lil fawka neck and keep it moving :karate:

QbanVee says:

i feel for the baby.. but shouldn’t you know your own animal? I’m glad the cat attacked you after you kicked it.. who’s the pussy now?

:offtopic: Is Twitter down?

Cubarican says:

It has gone over the edge?!?! WTF. Why do you have an overweight bi-polor azz cat.

They act like they couldn’t take that cat OUT if need be :rofl: :rofl:

He’d been a hot boiled cat, or a hairsprayed on fire cat, or airfreshernereD to death cat :lol: messing with me :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

22 pounds for a cat is super husky!!! And dog or cat, I don’t like animals around little babies. Period.

QbanVee says:

@Sandra Is Twitter down?

————————-

Not for me

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Snap that lil fawka neck and keep it moving :karate:

:fistbump:

:offtopic: Is Twitter down?

Thanks sucks for some people :lol:

ALBoy says:

Yea those people shouldn’t be parent. That baby will be on maury in a yeayear130 lb toddlers

QbanVee says:

@Sandra Is Twitter down?

————————-

Not for me
    ****************
    Me either.

Some people are so sweet and kind to animals. Ain’t no common house cat chasing me no where. Instead of kicking him in the butt, they should have kicked him in the head with some Tims on. Bet he won’t come back after that.

:wail:

Dumb asses that’s when you hit the cat with somethng hard or kill it.

DTS tongue hanging out and all….. hell if a cat running ya house…. prepare for the 7mnth year old to be chasing that azz :chase: and shooting up ya crib :shotsfired:

Cubarican says:

The police came and that cat was prolly like, don’t tase me bro!!

:offtopic: Is Twitter down?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Thanks sucks for some people :lol:

Why am I always on the Twitter servers that act up?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

who’s the pussy now?

——–

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

who’s the pussy now?

Matchsticks says:

as a cat owner the way you avoid THIS mess up top is:

1. get that mf de-clawed, less damage is done whenever they get in one of their “moods”
    2. don’t feed that mf like you would a human being…
    3. the cat needs to ALWAYS know who runs the show…this man sounds exactly like what his cat is… PU… :coffee:

========
    :rofl: I have Febreezed a spider to deaF before. I’m sure Scratchy would’ve met the same fate.

Remember GG said she pounced a cat’s paw with a pot, to show it she meant business! :rofl: Cat ain’t mess with her no more :lol:

ALBoy says:

Smurfette get out my head im like i know they got a lighter match and something. Flammable
    Pyro :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

This boy on the price is right hollering ” I MADE IT” like he won the mega millions. He ain’t even played the game yet :smack:

========
    ————
    :rofl: One time I saw some ants, and theeee ONLY thing close was some oven cleaner :hahaha: That ish burnt thee shatt outta them ants, burnt up the wood floor alittle but hey :shrug:

:offtopic: Is Twitter down?
    jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Thanks sucks for some people :lol:
    Why am I always on the Twitter servers that act up?

twittah is the Devil :nono:

:shocked: :shocked: Jesus be a nitroglicerin pill ’cause this would have surely given me a heart-attack!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartbroken:

I can’t even laugh at it. :no:

I hope folks are taking notes…this is a PSA: If you decide you gonna kick a cat, be prepared for said cat to set about kicking YOUR arse! :rules:

Matchsticks says:

all they needed was a damn spray bottle…that cat would have gotten DOUSED! do you hear me!

Pyro :coffee:

Al, super glue somethin :kona:

Why do you have an overweight bi-polor azz cat.

Oh… I wasn’t ready… Bye, Pola :hi:
    :ghost:

=========
    :hahaha: Great minds.

:lol: I’d did a rodeo on that mug’s head :waves:

Matchsticks says:

———
    of bleach… :kona:

And Thing, I DEMAND a return of my hug that you ‘Indian-Gived Byke’ from me yesterday! :cuss:

VAALLDAY says:

This is why I don’t mess w/ cats. They are crazy as hell!

Buttercup says:

Razz, you would’ve given the cat a bleach bath like MisTake gives her kids? :lol: Where is she anyway?

FUgg that yo, I’d just on and tackled that ass with a thick comforter or some ish and :deadhorse: beat the hell outta it :rofl:
    :kona:

Honestly all he had to do was smack that bish with a hard soled shoe and lock it in the bathroom, then called whomeever. Would have did that shyt just like that man walked out the grocery store. all cool and shyt. :cool:

Buttercup says:

Razz, you would’ve given the cat a bleach bath like MisTake gives her kids?

:chase: Leave her squeaky clean kids outta this :cry:

________________________

I know that’s right Butter! I Lysol’d the he!! out a spider in my laundry room one night. It was foggy than a m/f down there when i finished. I sent Mister down there to get rid of the body. :tea:

I DIE everytime I hear him say when I leave up outta this room…Imma have to fugg FLUFFY UP…he already KNOW :rofl:

@Buttuh if I had to douse the cat with something it’d probably be with some fabuloso :rofl:

el gato would have been smelling muy bueno! :rofl:

MissGauzzz says:

I normally just lurk but I had to log on for this here…. :rofl: :lol: That cat was like “yeah and WHATTT???!!”

OpinionHated says:

I heard this on the news and was cracking up – first of all the cat wouldn’t have gotten near my 7 month old to scratch him up – secondly that cat would have ended up on the baby bedroom floor as a throw rug… ain’t no way I’m afraid of anything that I feed and provide for – and that includes kids, cats, dogs and husbands!!!

ALBoy says:

Spray bottle of round up :coffee:

aRoTh says:

Why yall trippin’. The damn dog would be gone too. Fukk you IN here with US for? How the HELL you gone let the cat punk yo ass too?

OpinionHated says:

MissGauzzz says:

:rofl: *whew*.. Trust I needed this laugh today! He cat f*cked them up!!!! :lol:

:facepalm:
    =========
    :welcome: MissG

MissGauzzz says:

aRoTh says:

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: I’m logging off right now…….. :dead:

aRoTh says:

……and the police about to arrest dude for KICKING the cat that scratched the baby. Watch.

#lifesentence

JMO says:

I would’ve shot it but maybe thats just the Chicago in me :shrug:

Is that Vanessa Huxstable oh you a thug now :coffee:

JMO says:

I would’ve shot it but maybe thats just the Chicago in me :shrug:

:facepalm:

Buttercup says:

el gato would have been smelling muy bueno!
    =========

So if this happened in your house, would you feel some type of way about your significant other having to call for help? I feel like I would throw it up in Honey Dip’s face in our spats :ashamed:

*puts mic in blog’s face*

@DTTS – NO! You did not hug me for me; you only did so because you thought I was someone else! I’ont want what don’t want me, hmph!!! *turns my byke to you dramatically* I’ll be just fine!
    :kona:
    :cry:

JMO says:

Shouldn’t you be on the side of the road selling oranges somewhere? The weather is nice today.

chop chop :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT is why I think he gave that disclaimer :rofl:

Just so YALL KNOW…when I leave outta this room to catch the door for po po… Imma have to fight this cat. :rofl:

And CYA too on having kicked it in its azz already. He needed proper documentation. :dead:

aRoTh says:

Then dude was HESITANT, borderline SCARED to SAY he “kicked the cat”. Nervous even.

Me: Yeah I kicked that fukka in his teef and STOMPED on his head. Yall need to send PETA to come get him and wash this Nair off of’em. It’s been on longer than 7 minutes. :tea:

I feel like I would throw it up:

At the bbq
    At the picnic :rofl:

Everywhere! Your scared ass :ha: *does whatever he did at the time*

JMO says:

Buttercup says:

el gato would have been smelling muy bueno!
    =========

*puts mic in blog’s face*
    ________________________________________________________

So I’m not the only one who ain’t sh*t in relationships because I would so do that :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT is why I think he gave that disclaimer :rofl:

He was covering his asssss :rofl:
    :woohoo: :casket:

*puts mic in blog’s face*

This would NOT have happened in my house. Mister has already killed for me (mind you, it was a snake, not a person, but still… :tea: )

ALBoy says:

Im always on my hustle click my name.
    I got these refurbished orthopedic insoles for the low and two for one baby /midget apparel. So hows Dabness though :coffee:

Man might need some insole replacements :kona:

ALBoy says:

Yea i can see err time he get mad oh but you wanna get loud and get in my face but you was hiding in the closet from mister giggles

:phew: :ghost:

=======
    :no: You ain’t alone. I’m working on it, but I still have some childish ways about me.

Wasting time says:

This story had me :hahaha: this morning. Especially when he said to the operator : did you jut hear him scream?” I rolled. I like how his wife say, it sounds funny until it happens to you!

Does anyone watch Single Ladies? Boy did the pick the wrong season to cancel it. Last season they tried to use sex scenes in place of decent storylines. I would have been down with it being cancelled then. But now, honey boom! The sex scenes have real stories behind them. I usually shy away from the sex scenes like :hide: if they get too long. But I ain’t have nary a problem watching Raquel and Terrence do the nasty for two episodes. Dang they make a hot couple. Why they gotta cancel it now? :angry:

oh but you wanna get loud and get in my face
    ——-
    Yes :lol:
    ===============
    Thing, You just can’t have it byke, and that’s all to it :tea:

I seen this earlier, After all of the shenaniGans and fear “Garfield” put into them
    they STILL decide to keep the cat. SO when Garfield scratched the babies eyes out, Hopefully they will be charged for it
    :tea:

ALBoy says:

I got them one sided lifts too cleaned an apartment of a dude with one long leg so @short folk i got you on that left side just lean on the wall right leg bent theyll never know the difference. :coffee:

just lean on the wall
    =====
    :ghost:

BBL :bye:

~~~~~~~

YES LORT!

ALBoy says:

It would be a double homicide im killing the cat then the dog both worthless

aRoTh says:

Luvn says:

__________________________

Why the PETS always have an advocate? You work’n for PETA too? :chase:

JerseyGirl68 says:

He probably tried to rape the cat and instead the cat eff’ed him up.

JerseyGirl68 says:

He probably tried to rape the cat and instead the cat eff’ed him up.

Buttercup says:

@Bird, I agree that the story line is getting better. Maybe BET would pick it up. I think it would be a good look for the network.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I feel like I would throw it up in Honey Dip’s face in our spats
    ——-
    One of those: Oh so you wanna jump bad with me, where was all that shyt when the cat was whoppin yo ass? Wit yo scared of the cat ass. :hahaha: Yeah I can see someone saying that :kona:

@Birdbecause its Horrible :coffee:

===========
    :bite: You live on the 17th floor? I try to keep my voice down, but sometimes I get a little too excited.

**************

I agree. Wish I still had the youthful spirit I had when CW cancelled The Game. I ain’t got time to be starting another movement for a dang TV show. Let Queen Latifah do it. She’s the one making all the money off of it.

JMO says:

He’s fine funny man :lol:

@aRoTh :lol: NO, what I meant is when the stupid cat scratches the babies Eyes out the next go Around

Will the parents be charged for keeping him, Knowing he was not safe to keep around the baby

And hell NO Im Not advocating for a cat, I cant STAND THEM!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
    :dead: :hahaha: I could so see myself saying that shyt.

I feel like I would throw it up in Honey Dip’s face in our spats
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I still to this DAY hold it against my ex who called his BFF to come help capture a lizard in our house. :cell: Aye man. The baby done let a lizard in holding the door open too long. Its somewhere in the living room. Come help me find it bruh.

THIS FOOL on the other end of the phone starts up with: “here lizard lizard” I left and let them HAVE IT. I couldnt with them that day. :no:
    And they took my living room APART. Pictures off the wall. Cushions off ALL the furniture. TV off the stand. Books off bookshelves. Ex hubby said he ended up finding the fugga behind short bookcase looking at him like :shrug:

@Birdbecause its Horrible
    ************************

I would have cosigned last season, but I can’t now. Despite Lisa Raye and House Moore’s terrible acting the storyline’s are really juicy and action packed. Action, murder, mystery, love. And the men and women are all getting shine this season.

Matchsticks says:

JerseyGirl68 says:

He probably tried to rape the cat and instead the cat eff’ed him up.

:blink:

aRoTh says:

@Luvn

I know what you were sayin. I was just “cat’n” around with ya. LOL :wink:

So did anyone watch BBWLA? I ain’t NEVER liked Jackie’s punk ass.

==========
    I agree that the queen should lead the charge. The Game was SEW much better when it was on the CW. BET may run Single Ladies into the ground too.

aRoTh says:

Matchsticks says:

JerseyGirl68 says:
    He probably tried to rape the cat and instead the cat eff’ed him up.
    :blink:

Right.

@Vanessa How is / was your talk show :coffee:

THIS FOOL on the other end of the phone starts up with: “here lizard lizard”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: gaWD my hubby is scared of lizards, i wanna :shank: his ass when one gets in the house :smack:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

JerseyGirl68 says:

He probably tried to rape the cat and instead the cat eff’ed him up.
    ——–
    Yeah uhhh I don’t get that from the story but ok. :kona:

Buttercup says:

So did anyone watch BBWLA? I ain’t NEVER liked Jackie’s punk ass.
    =========
    I have some opinions on this. Auntie doesn’t post on this foolishness, right?

VDot says:

Bestiality? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Buttercup says:

THIS FOOL on the other end of the phone starts up with: “here lizard lizard”
    =========
    :crying1:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

THIS FOOL on the other end of the phone starts up with: “here lizard lizard”
    ——-
    But WHY did I read this in the voice of Ernie from Sesame Street, when him and Bert was in the fishing boat and Ernie kept going: “here fishy, fishy, fishy” and they would just jump into the boat. :hahaha:

Str8tUpMenace says:

If only there was video footage of this chit here!!!! :rofl:

JMO says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

JerseyGirl68 says:

He probably tried to rape the cat and instead the cat eff’ed him up.
    ——–
    Yeah uhhh I don’t get that from the story but ok. :kona:
    ___________________________________________________________

Didn’t cross my mind either :eek:

I still to this DAY hold it against my ex who called his BFF to come help capture a lizard in our house. Aye man. The baby done let a lizard in holding the door open too long. Its somewhere in the living room. Come help me find it bruh.

:rofl: :rofl:

*composes self* Let me just say… ain’t nothing wrong with call for reinforcements. When Mister killed that snake, just know that our neighbor cuz’n pete was right out there with him beating the pure he!! outta that big arse snake – however you need to, get ‘er done :tea:

ALBoy says:

Had a lizard get in my aunts house round Christmas they call me in there (all my uncles where outside”talking” ) i go in ready im gone stomp it they talkin bout dont kill it just pick it up. Who if it aint deadit might not stay on the dust pan when i sweep it up Al aint touching. Nothin . Dead or alive i stomped it anyway once they understood my stance :coffee:

************************
    The first season on BET was bad, but the show really had run it’s course by then. Since they brought in fresh blood the writing is back on par. I’m back to loving it.

ALBoy says:

Jersey girl get em off you :lol:

=========
    Luvie, y’all live in the wrong state for him to be afraid of lizards.

VDot says:

So did anyone watch BBWLA? I ain’t NEVER liked Jackie’s punk ass.

________________________

She is the messiest grandma :no: Her chunky neck irritates me. Along with those ponytail balls she was sporting.

I like that Draya owns her insecurity.

VDot says:

I fukks with Malaysia too. Bish said I am a trained to go killa :karate: You dont want none :hahaha:

aRoTh says:

JMO says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
    JerseyGirl68 says:
    He probably tried to rape the cat and instead the cat eff’ed him up.
    ——–
    Yeah uhhh I don’t get that from the story but ok. :kona:
    ___________________________________________________________
    Didn’t cross my mind either :eek:
    _____________________________

Maybe a it’s a bit of :sarcasm: or some sort of dark humor that nobody else gets. :shrug:

I Know BUTTER! I always look at him like -> :huh:

says:

:hahaha: me & ITTO was fontin about how this shook us up from the cats! :rawrr:

Iola Boylan says:

So they called the cops behind a Ferrell Pussy :think: Enough about man’s wife, Good morning :waves:

==========
    :cosign: They went so far left with Ding Dong and Med School, they had nothing left for character development. I still miss them. Kira and Blue just don’t do it for me. I do :love: Chardonnay and Jason though.

Gigi26 says:

:no: Couldn’t have been me, I would’ve beat the shyt out of that damn animal :lol:

aRoTh says:

Vdot says:

I like that Draya owns her insecurity.
    ________________________

:cosign:

But I’m lookin at that “Webster triangle shaped head” dude she is with and uhm, I just don’t see it.

And although I think Draya is cute. She reminds me of a little bird and her talons, oops I mean fingernails, don’t help her case. IJS

But WHY did I read this in the voice of Ernie from Sesame Street “here fishy, fishy”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    BFF (who is also the Godfather to our daughter together) is a daggone certified idiot. When I heard THAT ish I was like: me and the girls leaving. Call us when the home is reptile-free. THANKS. And magically there was beer involved in finding ONE lil lizard. By the time I got home they were high fiving each other on job well done…but NOBODY had picked up SHAT. Look like we had been ROBBED they tore my living room up so dayum bad. :no:

VDot says:

I like that Draya owns her insecurity.
    *************************

I thought that it was totally cool for her to put that out there. Most of us be shamed to admit it. I’m liking Draya more and more.

says:

“gonna have to fight the cat” he said! :crying: :crying1:

dude like “all my life i had to fight dis cat” :dead:

Gigi26 says:

And who in their right mind would think a human would rape a fukkin cat?

Only one that has done it before :tea:

fukk wit me you kno I got it! :nun:

says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

who’s the pussy now?

:wail: :wail:

:ghost: u know what?! :chase: LMAO

bnatural says:

I’m stumped as to why they would keep the cat after all of that AND they said that the cat has a history of violence as well.

I’m laughing because cats are sneaky and violent at times, just like dogs are…PLUS it did attach a 7 month old baby…you can hear the cat in the background on the 911 call..

Oh AND, it wasn’t a small house cat either…we’re talking about 22lbs. IJS :shrug:

Gigi26 says:

And who in their right mind would think a human would rape a fukkin cat?

Only one that has done it before

fukk wit me you kno I got it!
    ————–
    :wail:

I wanted to slap the entire SHAT outta Powder AKA Doug Christie for EGGING her on in the “cussin out” of the event dude. Like REALLY Powder????

Buttercup says:

I like that Draya owns her insecurity.
    ======
    Agreed. Brittish should take a page out of Draya’s book, because she reeks of insecurity.

Iola Boylan says:

Fay Fay :yahoo: Pray fa me guhl. If I hit them numbas Imma gitcho lazy eye fixed :blink:

Gigi26 says:

I remember my lil hoodbooger fukk buddy used to do some real evil shyt to cats: used to throw em in laundry dryers, used to shoot em, stab em, sic dogs on em, :rofl: he said he was terrible

I’m liking Draya more and more.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ME TOO. :yes:

aRoTh says:

bnatural says:

____________________________

Check the hue of the “victims”, then compare the comments on this here BLK OWND (still a matter of question) blog…. :tea:

#compareandcontrast
    #research
    #notrocketscience

bnatural says:

==========
    ———

Blue is corny and not in a good way like Derwin corny,….Lauren London is DEAD on the screen…she cannot act at all. She was bad in ATL and she is bad in the Game. I wonder how their ratings are :thinking:

Oh and Blue and Kira have zero chemistry….ZERO…I’m ready for Kelly Pitts to return already :popcorn:

says:

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

They act like they couldn’t take that cat OUT if need be :rofl: :rofl:

:hahaha: :crying: why sis! why?!

Buttercup says:

I didn’t like how Sundy (really? her parents spelled it how we pronounce it) got so much enjoyment out of Jackie telling Draya about Orlando and her daughter. You are too old and have way too many skeletons in your closet to be so messy!

VDot says:

“Webster triangle shaped head”

:dead: :lol:

Draya does look birdish. A cute bird, but a bird nonetheless. I definitely don’t think she should be around this cat :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Brittish: ALL B/C somebody aint speak to her the way SHE wanted them too was what the spat was about last night :eek: That ish so stupid.

Laquisha Malaysia took time out and spaked. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT BISH?

:no:

™ says:

me & ITTO was fontin about how this shook us up from the cats! :rawrr:

________________________

we shole was Fay! dem cats is bout dat life :eek: and i don’t want none :no:

Iola Boylan says:

So they called the cops behind a Ferrell Pussy Enough about man’s wife, Good morning

:ghost:

Buttercup says:

Laquisha Malaysia took time out and spaked. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT BISH?
    ===========
    Eggzackly! And when Brandy was telling her to clean the lipstick off her teeth, I :ghost:

Malaysia let her know that she is a trained to go killah. She said that like she has bail money. I believe her :eek:

VDot says:

fukk wit me you kno I got it! :nun:

___________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She is from Compton. I belee her tew :eek: YESSSSSSS I do.

VDot says:

you said this on purpose right? like you know you just called them tweetie bird and sylvester?!

okay then… :ghost:

That would have been one dead cat!!! :tea:

Trendsetter says: