Revealed: Oscar Pistorius’ Teenage Girlfriend

Oscar Pistorius teenage girlfriend

British tabloid The Sun revealed the teenage lover of Oscar Pistorius, who is on trial for murdering his previous girlfriend.

Leah Sky Malan, 19, was spotted leaving a hair salon in her hometown of Potchefstroom, the NY Post reports.

Pistorius and Malan met in Mozambique last December while she was vacationing with her family, the NY Post explained. She’s studying to become a paramedic.

The South African double amputee Olympic star is on trial for shooting his model girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, on Feb. 14, last year. Pistorius, 27, claimed he shot Steenkamp four times through a locked bathroom door because he thought she was an intruder.

A next-door neighbor testified that she heard a woman’s “blood curdling screams” coming from the vicinity of Pistorius’ home that morning

Michelle Burger testified she was awakened in the early morning hours of Feb. 14 by a woman and a man screaming for help.

“Just after 3, I woke up from a woman’s terrible screams,” she said. “Something terrible was happening at that house. Her shouts, her screams were petrifying,” said Burger.

She testified she heard the woman’s screams again, followed by four gunshots. “Bang… bang, bang, bang.”

Burger said her husband called their private guard service. She later told her husband that she feared the woman had witnessed her husband being shot “because after he screamed, we didn’t hear him.”

She said she was shocked when she heard Pistorius claimed he thought he shot an intruder.

“Because that did not rhyme with what we heard,” she said. “I heard the fear in that woman’s voice. It was the fear of someone whose life is in danger”

Prosecutors said Pistorius took the time to put on his prosthetic legs before shooting Steenkamp, who was found dead inside the water closet. He body was clad in a black top and white shorts — an outfit that conflicts with statements Pistorius made to police. Pistorius had said that he and Steenkamp were in bed asleep when he thought he heard an intruder breaking in.

Pistorius’ fate rests in the hands of a female judge. South Africa abolished jury trials in 1969. He faces life in prison if found guilty on all charges. The trial is expected to take 3 weeks.

• NIKE Removes ‘Bullet in Chamber’ Ad from Website of Olympic Sprinter Who Shot Girlfriend
  • Olympic Sprinter Dubbed ‘Blade Runner’ Guns Down Model Girlfriend
  • Pistorius Cries in Court as Charges Upgraded to Premeditated Murder
  • Tyler Perry asks his Facebook followers to Pray for Oscar Pistorius

102 Responses to “Revealed: Oscar Pistorius’ Teenage Girlfriend”

gbellab says:

Also Reeva had her cellphone with her in the restroom and was fully clothe. So there goes his story about how she must have gotten up to pee in the middle of the night. :thankyou:

:facepalm:

…ain’t lookin good.

**this chick looks really goofy**

@ gbellab: She had 2 cellphones with her in the water closet. I think he shot her through the door to prevent her from making a call.

He definitely knew she was inside that water closet. :no:

19 is the perfect age for him. Too young and dumb to be worried about her mortality.

SR, I am waiting for them to do the “bullet angles etc” part of this case.

Thanks for the new post :thankyou:

Buttercup says:

Leah Sky Malan, 19
      ========
      *applies suncreen* Lawd knows I don’t want to age in dog years like her.

That’s what I said. He’s like Paul Walker: an insecure man who needs a young, submissive woman to control.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

SR, I am waiting for them to do the “bullet angles etc” part of this case.

Yes. The bullet angles shows he was wearing his prosthetic legs.

Yeen said that baby “aged” like wine and history :ghost: Im done. Goodnight.

He’s done then, SR! He claimed he didn’t put on his legs. :no: smh!

He has a history of rage too.

Oh, Roses, we’ve been labeled with yet another Adjective :lol:

:nite:

Tink down there with the man legs on. It couldnt have been Oscar! He might be a grouch, but that dont make him a killa..!

:kona:

@SANDRA
      :offtopic:

:think: See, I recall that “Match . c o m” had to settle a lawsuit because one of their “customers” was a sex offender basically using their website to stalk victims. Easily researched using Google.

Now, you may ask how is that relevant to you, but I have some concern that a new “member” of the blog is a danger to one of my stalkers :facepalm:

… long story.

Ok, in short, I think Lola is stalking and a possible danger to OTB.

I just read the write up :ashamed:

Now, he should know better, than with this child :rofl: :rofl:

@SANDRA
      “SR, I am waiting for them to do the “bullet angles etc” part of this case.

Yes. The bullet angles shows he was wearing his prosthetic legs.
      __________________________

:facepalm:

It will be hard for him to combat that. Plus if he has history of this in the past…

Only way he would be fine is if he did in Florida. :yes:

Wait. :| We aint joking? These aint just jokes? :bite:

South Africa abolished jury trials in 1969.
      _________________________

Part of me thinks this is a good idea… another part of me thinks in America all the racist azz judges would have a field day.

:think:

@OTB

Naw, I’m just phuckin round cause now I think you really are scared. :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Only way he would be fine is if he did in Florida.

Sad but true. :no:

Only way he would be fine is if he did in Florida. :yes:
      _______

:brokenheart:

The defense attorney tried to get Mrs. Burger to say she heard Pistorius screaming hysterically like a woman. But she insisted she heard 2 voices. The defense asked her if she knew the difference between gunshots and a cricket bat hitting the door. She said, “I’m sure most people can say if they’ve heard gunshots before.” :lol:

@SANDRA
      “The defense attorney tried to get Mrs. Burger to say she heard Pistorius screaming hysterically like a woman. But she insisted she heard 2 voices. The defense asked her if she knew the difference between gunshots and a cricket bat hitting the door. She said, “I’m sure most people can say if they’ve heard gunshots before.”
      __________________________

:huh:

Who is his lawyer? Phaedra?

Iola Boylan says:

I have not been following this case.

We would be more careful in voting for judges tho wouldnt we. :lol: Ppl just tick anything in the judges ballots..not I, said the cat.

If I had my chances in Florida I would prolly go jury trial! Zimmerman couldve did a singular judge. His lawyers knew better tho. You risk getting a smart person if you go for the judge…if you are Black, you fukked either way huh :lol: :yes:

A professor once told me to prepare myself for all the stupid ppl in the country..in my young idealistic naivety i didn’t understand this..thought he was being cyncial. But now. Oh but now I def understand it. Americans..aint too bright unfortunately. :|

now I think you really are scared. :lol:

:lol: <–nervous. That aint funny bro. I feel like you just put a fake spider on my bed. :lol: Imma kick your ass. :lolsign:

I have not been following this case.
      _________

We lie to dissect stuff like this round here.. for our enetertainment ya know. :popcorn: Its a good one. We gonna see how far his Olympic privilege can take his guilty ass.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

The day I return a post about “Tink Tink” appears….I was setup :smack:

Iola Boylan says:

Should be interesting. I have a feeling he is going down. This is not Florida or some other backwoods area of America. Plus his victim if I am not mistaken was not of African descent. Black African descent. Im not sure though. Havent been following.

@LOLA

:eek: <<<watching you….

Iola Boylan says:

I hope to speak yo you again Outsidethebox. It was absolutely delightful to make your acquaintance. Until we meet again, orevwa :bye:

Iola Boylan says:

*I hope to speak to* Typo.

Iola Boylan says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LOLA

:eek: <<<watching you….

To quote the great green princess known as Fiona-Fare thee well Ogre.

Fren-sh? You speak Frensh. :heart: :bye:

Ba-zing. :hahaha:

Fren-sh? You speak Frensh. :heart: :bye:

Is this a Love connection? :)

IsNt she a youngin’ :tea:

Candi Apple says:

:ROFL:

Like the boat :shrugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

To anyone who is still in here: Do y’all follow Mary Mary? If so, the extra mad sister, did she divorce the cheating husband or nah?

Anyone know what his Motive for killing this woman was?

luVn_liFe says:

Anyone know what his Motive for killing this woman was?

Men kill for 3 reasons: money, honor (or pride), and for sport. He probably killed her because she called him the 1 minute man. :coffee:

LuvLife,
      Ty said Congrats Luvbug! She thought you were expecting :pacifier:

He might’ve been jealous. Frfr

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

He probably killed her because she called him the 1 minute man.
      ————-
      I mean, unless she is always on top….never mind. He needs to be locked up. That’s no reason to kill.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey yall!!! :waves:

Crickett says:

He is responsible for her death, even if it was the worst accident, he should be held responsible for her murder. Him having a teenage girlfriend is weird (he has no legs and is on trial for murder), she must be the rebellious, emo, cutting type.

Ni ni says:

lol Crickett. Nakeya, right now they are showing Tina being extra lovey dovey toward her husband, she keep saying ” my husband” instead of calling his name. I believe she trying to prove a point to the mistress. But the peeps on twitter was saying that Teddy, her husband, checked out the marriage a long time ago. She tried to kiss him, he turned his head, didnt want lipstick on him. Oh yeah, she still fussing.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nini Well turns out the side chick was a close family friend. They are mad at the friend and no one from the family will talk to her, but she still with the husband. I never understand how both parties don’t share the blame but whatever. I’m tired of her fussing. She is super rude. I don’t care for her. But if he checked out, why stay?

:huh:
      TY / DTTS I am NOT expecting a child :nono: all KEKE there

Lol @luvin Hey now!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@ni ni and Tina in all types of pictures with no ring on.

Yeah dude this is not good :nono: stories not adding up :thinking:

:pacifier: ALL U babes :happy: CONGRATS! when R U due?

ALBoy says:

What do if your significant other (jumpoff) call talking bout they want Another baby
      Thats a fireable offense to even say baby around me
      Who training these chicks these days :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@luvin the Roses are doing a pool, so I can’t say lol. Want to guess a date?

Sorry insignificant other :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@alboy your jump off wanna have your baby? Lol.

Nov 17 2014. Give or take three days :coffee :

@Nakeya. Heck naw her husband’s
      She so selfish :no:

felinelurker says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      A la Mary Jane Paul

10/26 Nakeyah :tea: ur fresh selF! :lol:

:thinking: this chick up top looks like Susie on Basketball wives Miami….
      :offtopic: for Bren and P! …. chile Angela Bassett has joined American Horror story :yahoo: season 4 chile :danban:

Thats a fireable offense to even say baby around me
      Who training these chicks these days

Good question :tea:

felinelurker says:

Jen, what’s the theme?

What on Earth is Going on with Keisha whitaker??

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:dead: @alboy looks like your gonna need to find a new jump off. She play too much though.

Jenie i know right :no:

ALBoy says:

Keke. She gone slide in a convo like you know he want us to have a kid im like he want Us to have a what talking bout i still want you to be around
      For what so i can cuss you and your baby out regularly #selfis . :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@alboy well damn, you gonna cuss the baby out too!? And so she gonna be carrying her husbands baby and sleeping with you!? She need her ass beat. The fugg type shyt is that!? Smh

ALBoy says:

@Keke i dontwant a new j/o im to old to keep teachin.
      I mean i get her to uunderstand what i want and this how you repay me

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Looks like you need a gf. No more jump offs. She gonna get knocked up by you and tell the husband its his baby. J/k

ALBoy says:

Oh no she wants to really hang out.
      Al will have no parts of anything pregnant i got three thats enough i get nervous around pregnant women sick to my stomach i cant. Sex … im not bout to be saying scuse me lil dude while i smang

ALBoy says:

Wait unshakable? Do i know you?

ALBoy says:

If she got pregnant by me you gone have to explain to him why i pick that baby up 3-4days a week i raises mines

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

That’s a mess. I can t believe she is bold enough to ask you to stay around. @alboy

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

I am SEW confused about that post downstairs :wtf:

ALBoy says:

I guess she figures ive been there since like04-05 so she asked what a jerk :coffee:

BBWLA Why is everybody else at the table full course meal eating….and Jackie got a drink??? :ghost:

ALBoy says:

Who was keke in her former rose life? :think:
      Is she a lil thug

felinelurker says:

Jen, what’s the theme?

Not sure yet… I just saw that she signed on :yahoo:

Hey ALboy :waves: how ya been bew :hug:

I’m watching the Basketball wives for the first time….. these broads are a damn mess….. and Draya just said that her and her dude are using condoms :blink: why you feel the need to say that :huh: hell wrong with her…. and she is really pretty too…… but :tea:

ALBoy says:

Ok just working hard catchin up on have and have nots before tomorrow :coffee:

she look like a recovering slut…. :tea: look like she just recently retired her slut boots (months ago) and now she trying act like she is sooooo wife material….. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Dubb Jackie was not about to eat with them! Lol Hey @Taken! And @alboy I’m not a thug….all the time. Lol just kidding. Not thug here.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@jenie yeah, once you leave your kid in the house alone with a lunchable, to go chase dyck, you a life long how member. Draya must be kidding with that I’m better than you shyt

just caught the last 45 seconds of bbwla… I cain’t :nono:

never watched single ladies, and the previews…? :nono: how they got good actors (the males) and it’s still so bad? :facepalm:

69 says:

Folks kinda irked that Lupita brother bombed the Ellen’s photo, right?

I bet $10 that if Ellen had not pointed out that it wasn’t Lupita, no one would have noticed.

:cell: Oh, I wasn’t sposed to say that? Well, let me go then before I start axing why ain’t nobody saying he good looking when clearly they’re two in the same :kona:

———————
      So you say she will forever be basic huh? :ghost:
      I died before I even got my day started :lol:

And it wasn’t a lunchable. That would have just made her lower level. It was microwavable dinners that he had to warm up. She left instructions on how to warm them up for him… but he ran out of food
      :confused: <_– his face after his last Michangelo dinner was gone

San ah make ya dance says:

I swear women can be so dumb :facepalm: How crazy you look to be with someone awaiting trial for murder :no: Get yo morals

San ah make ya dance says:

:confused: <_– his face after his last Michangelo dinner was gone
      ————–
      It would've made tweety smarter. Microwave could've blew up or anything. This not gonna be a good day :| If I hear anymore about a stupid woman

San :lol: The fact that he couldn’t eat it without having to cook it :wtf:

San ah make ya dance says:

San :lol: The fact that he couldn’t eat it without having to cook it :wtf:
      —————-
      :hahaha: Like forreal tho! That makes it even worst. Gone Mistaken I can’t

69 says:

Folks kinda irked that Lupita brother bombed the Ellen’s photo, right?
      and he is cute as hell too :yes: nice features as well :yes: