Robin Thicke Isn’t Handling Split from Paula Patton Very Well

Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton split

In Kevin Hart’s new relationship flick, About Last Night, actress Paula Patton plays a seductive woman who can’t get over her last boyfriend (played by Michael Ealy). In real life, Patton is having no problem getting over her cheating husband, singer Robin Thicke. The 38-year-old mother of one has moved on from her marriage — apparently leaving no emotional baggage behind.

But Thicke, who has only Loved one woman his entire life — is having difficulty picking up the pieces of his life.

From NY Post’s Page Six:

The couple announced their split on Feb. 24, and the singer has repeatedly talked about not giving up on his eight-year marriage to Patton, with whom he has a 3-year-old son, Julian, during his North American tour.

Speaking to “the couples” at MSG, Thicke said onstage, “We gotta learn to forgive each other, you know, learn to love each other, no matter who it is in your family or relationship .?.?. Hold on tight to the one you love.”

Later on Friday night, a disconsolate Thicke made a brief appearance at Meatpacking’s La Cenita, performing his hit “Blurred Lines.”

Sources said, “His voice has been hurting him from the tour,” and he left immediately after the performance.

Thicke will ring in his 37th birthday alone today, March 10, for the first time in more than 20 years. Patton — who looked stunning as she stepped out alone at Vanity Fair’s Oscar party just over a week ago — hasn’t been at his side.

• Robin Thicke Thanks His Fans for Their Support
  • Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Are Back On the Market
  • Celeb Style: Paula Patton wearing Tresor Jewelry
  • Paula Patton Covers JEZEBEL Magazine
  • Photo: Splash News Online

172 Responses to “Robin Thicke Isn’t Handling Split from Paula Patton Very Well”

MSVALLDAY says:

Singing when a woman’s fed up there ain’t nothing you can do about it :headphone:

*****************

After reading that sentence, it dawned on my that I can’t remember one thing from that movie. I recall thinking that it wasn’t all of that, but now I’m trying to remember if I fell asleep on it.

:facepalm: Robyn seek help and for some reason I don’t buy this split :shrugs: but whatever ….. he probably somewhere :snort:

you dont say :tea: <-GreeN

justlooking says:

Probably every musician, actor, reg Joe…Is clowning him to no end. Like I’m about to go out with her. How could you be so stupid. She will be sought after. Po Thang

ShireeSongz says:

I thought that was Joy Bryant..lol

KyCakes says:

Welp…You never miss your water till your well runs dry…

and I thought they had a open marriage :thinking: maybe that was a rumor… but I thought she gave a interview about him feeling :tea: never mind

When I had you
      I treated you bad and wrong, my dear
      And girl, since, since you went away

Don’t you know I sit around
      With my head hanging down
      And I wonder who’s loving you?

:whistle: <—-Robin

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Did you read that on a blog? You know every thing you read on the internet is true? :nono:

He just need some new puzzy is all. Once he get that he be alright.

This is also why you never keep all your eggs in one basket. :coffee:

VDot says:

:headphones: These men aint loyal

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

Paula’s smile up there says, keep on with the bs and yo as is gon be :whip:

@ky I answered ur query downstairs

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

He just need some new puzzy is all. Once he get that he be alright.
      This is also why you never keep all your eggs in one basket. :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

He just need some new puzzy is all. Once he get that he be alright.

___________________________

…and with that ‘mr. pitiful’ act, he’s gonna have to turn the hose on these ________ well, never mind… :kona:

0 pm

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

He just need some new puzzy is all. Once he get that he be alright.

This is also why you never keep all your eggs in one basket.

He wasn’t keeping them in ONE basket that was the problem.

KyCakes says:

Yeah…I bought it upstairs :lol: :lol:
      ——————————————————-

Now…to the query:

1: Did he adequately remove the fairytale creatures beforehand? YES CHILD YESSSSSSS for so long thought he wasn’t gonna eva stop

2: How thick were the cobwebs? Honey way too thick ill never go that long again

3: Was it Mohave dry or Gulf of Thailand wet?
      Remember a few years back when they had th art tsunami :coffee:

4: Did you get some morning kawk-a-doodle-do?
      Nope. Baby steps. I’m already walking around funny and swollen in all the right places

(Sorry, I’m quite randy myself today. Get me through the afternoon, please)
      ——————————————————————-
      I’m jealous :tea:

@ Bird: I went to see About Last Night with my boo Zeralyn last night. There were some funny parts, but I agree with you: it was long and boring.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I saw a rumor on a blog yes :yes: but I think I remember seeing her do a interview too :tea: it was after the Miley incident :lol:

@JUST LOOKING
      “He just need some new puzzy is all. Once he get that he be alright.
      This is also why you never keep all your eggs in one basket.
      So this is why one should never marry? Or marry and keep somebody on the side. Life can be this easy?”

Always keep one on the side. ALWAYS keep at least one on the side.
      Even yo’ soulmate could phuck up, then what? :shrugs:

Puzzy withdrawl is a terrible, terrible thing. Always keep one on the side, never keep all your eggs in one basket.

Oh, good loving
      The girl’s got plenty good lovingg.
      Ask me how I know and I’ll tell you so.
      She used to me my girl

I, I respect her
      When she was mine I used to neglect her
      Oh, she wanted more than I could give
      But as long as I live
      She’ll be my girl

:whistle: <—Robin

I saw that movie Delivery Man with Vince Vahn and it was actually a pretty good movie :coffee:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      Puzzy withdrawl is a terrible, terrible thing.
      ———————————————————————-
      So to, is peen withdrawal….

He wasn’t keeping them in ONE basket that was the problem.

Yes he was. He never thought anything would happen to his “main basket.”

That was poor puzzy management on his part. Never assume the main puzzy won’t go anywhere.

Always gotta have one waiting in the wings.

Iola Boylan says:

Awwww po tink tink :rofl: Noe Juan Kear ya loser :danbn1: That woman became everything he axed. Freak, ‘party-er’, Twasnt enough :tea: He let a hit single and a bunch of thirsty sack chasers inflate his ego. The game taint for the weak-minded :nono:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Always keep one on the side. ALWAYS keep at least one on the side.
      Even yo’ soulmate could phuck up, then what? :shrugs:
      ———————————————————————
      So…do you encourage your Lady to keep one on the side?
      You know…not putting all of HER eggs, so to speak, in one basket?

justlooking says:

with my boo Zeralyn last night.
      :huh: WHAT? Is this the tea? Old News? How long ya’ll been an item?

@KY
      “Puzzy withdrawl is a terrible, terrible thing.
      ———————————————————————-
      So to, is peen withdrawal….
      ________________________________

Women CHOOSE withdrawal tho… :shrugs:

Never understood that. Plus women have toys and other women and chit. So it ain’t exactly the same, but whatever. I feel you tho.

Buttercup says:

and with that ‘mr. pitiful’ act
      =========
      Good one :thumbsup:

They call me Mr. Pitiful
      Baby that’s my name now.
      They call me Mr. Pitiful
      That’s how I got my fame.

But people don’t want to understand that
      What make a man feel so blue
      They call me Mr. Pitiful
      Cause I’ve lost someone just like you

:whistle: <—-Robin

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

He wasn’t keeping them in ONE basket that was the problem.

Yes he was. He never thought anything would happen to his “main basket.”

Always gotta have one waiting in the wings.

@KY
      “Always keep one on the side. ALWAYS keep at least one on the side.
      Even yo’ soulmate could phuck up, then what?
      ———————————————————————
      So…do you encourage your Lady to keep one on the side?
      You know…not putting all of HER eggs, so to speak, in one basket?
      ________________________________

Nope. She’s a woman. She is the eggs.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Need to learn to keep that pank peen in his pants. :shrugs:

@BOOSIE
      “So what do you call him givin ol girl a rectal exam? Surely you do not believe she was the only one”
      ____________________________________

:huh:

Are you serious? That wasn’t a relationship. That was him just messing around. Shouldn’t even count. SMH.

But I guess Paula was just lookin for a reason to move on.

A female can’t do what a man do :tea: at least tons of men think this way. The woman will be considered trash

Dopamine is one of the brain chemicals behind all of our addictions, including sex and what we consider to be love. When the Dopamine runs out, we humans need a quick fix to take its place, i.e., drugs, alcohol, food, or another sex partner. I dated a few married women who went home to their husbands every night. I eventually got tired of being the one she ran to when she needed a quick fix. That’s when I found my self esteem. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

@KY
      “Always keep one on the side. ALWAYS keep at least one on the side.
      Even yo’ soulmate could phuck up, then what?
      ———————————————————————
      So…do you encourage your Lady to keep one on the side?
      You know…not putting all of HER eggs, so to speak, in one basket?
      ________________________________

Nope. She’s a woman. She is the eggs.
      ——————————————————————-
      Come on, yo….You can’t have it both ways…That’s the trouble with Men…What’s good for the goose is NEVER good for the gander…

If you have a set of standards that you strictly adhere to, it should be uniform across the board….

But, you know… :tea:

@Man I :love: you, but you are so special…. :lol:

Iola Boylan says:

Jennie here’s my numba you can call for free :cell: If you want real luvin then tryyyyy me :sheep: I absolutely freakin luv Jasmine Guy :love:

===========
      :preach:

KyCakes says:

@BOOSIE
      ____________________________________

:huh:

But I guess Paula was just lookin for a reason to move on.
      ———————————————————————–
      Gosh…some Women are just so unreasonable :no: :rofl:

Buttercup says:

I dated a few married women who went home to their husbands every night.
      ==========
      Dang, Auntie was playing Jody.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

But I guess Paula was just lookin for a reason to move on.

Couldn’t be the fact that he was fukking anything that had a hole. She was just LOOKING for a reason to leave. :rollseyes:

@BOOSIE
      ____________________________________
      :huh:

That’s bullshyt at least respect me in public eyes :tea: hell if you cheat be discreet with it damn…… not posing with ya hand up her azz… come on nah ! :coffee: I will never understand that type of logic….. I get some folks think all men cheat…. and if that’s the case never embarrass ya wife publicly :coffee:
      if she ya main piece < :rolleyes: shyt I will never understand either…. but whatever

Buttercup says:

I dated a few married women who went home to their husbands every night.
      ==========
      Dang, Auntie was playing Jody.

You military? :huh: Those the only folks i hear use “Jody” :lol:

justlooking says:

What compels you to share this? They were coming to you for good sex? :huh:

Many women :love: dating married men. It comes with many things. “gifts” Bag, trips, car note, rent/mortgage and sometimes a fish sandwich (NOWHITE) Bread

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BOOSIE
      ____________________________________

But I guess Paula was just lookin for a reason to move on.

Ok what you’re saying is that it’s not the pussy withdrawal that is the issue but the lack of emotional connection is the problem

VDot says:

I dated a few married women who went home to their husbands every night.

:blink: You were out here seducing married women?

Tell me more

:popcorn:

Iola Boylan says:

So you want to live, then to you I shall give, all the space that you requested, hope you don’t live to regret it :tea: So you say ur in yo prime, baby don’t waste your time. Rememba my luv, its only a thin line :yes: The things you do…come back to you :whistle:

Iola Boylan says:

________________________

:lick: Bren I have ya number…. :lol:

Women really need to get over the FEMALE standard. Adhere to it, or just be a proud hoe.

But you aren’t a man, so no, you won’t ever have a male standard. (also why it is NOT a “double standard.”)

Just get over it. So yes, Paula should have just turned a blind eye to whatever Robyn was doing. Tell him to keep himself protected and focus on the posistive things in their relationship. :shrugs:

You military? :huh: Those the only folks i hear use “Jody” :lol:
      ============
      :no: My mama was friends with “Mr. Jody” himself, Marvin Sease.

_________________________________________________

:shocked: Sandra a SIDEPIECE!!!! :shocked:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@PuppyLove, Don’t try to make sense of what Man is saying. :no: You will just be more baffled. :lol:

:popcorn:

^^^^

THEEEEE worst thing you can do to hurt someone GOOD, is to ABSOLUTELY LEAVE THEM ALONE :yes:

Paula said she’on got time! :nono:

KyCakes says:

sometimes a fish sandwich (NOWHITE) Bread
      ——————————————————————–
      These days, hoes just giving up snapper for snapper…maybe a pedicure.. :tea:

Yeah sure :tea:

Buttercup says:

You military? Those the only folks i hear use “Jody”
      ============
      My mama was friends with “Mr. Jody” himself, Marvin Sease.

Ahhh ok. :lol: “Jody” is what the military folks call dudes who be fukking the wives while the deployed n shyt. :lol:

Lurker that gravie is gross :hide: wtf!

:waves: @DTTS

ShireeSongz says:

I thought that was Joy Bryant..lol

Joy Bryant played his girlfriend.

@JENIE
      “That’s bullshyt at least respect me in public eyes hell if you cheat be discreet with it damn…… not posing with ya hand up her azz… come on nah ! I will never understand that type of logic….. I get some folks think all men cheat…. and if that’s the case never embarrass ya wife publicly
      if she ya main piece < shyt I will never understand either…. but whatever

:huh:

I never understood women talkin bout being "embarrassed" cause a nigga got some more puzzy. This makes absolutely NO sense. NONE.

It's narcissitic thinking. It's like being mad because your man BREATHES and how it reflects on YOU.

No one cares that your man had a sidepeice. Most people expect him to if he is any type nigga worth having. Most people would have MORE respect for you for sticking by him after a bad experience with a side piece.

Some of yall really need to humble yourselves for real. :yes:

goat76 says:

Dang, Robin. Once you go Black, you can’t be fcuking up like that.

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

He just need some new puzzy is all. Once he get that he be alright.
      This is also why you never keep all your eggs in one basket. :coffee:
      March 10, 2014 at 1:51 pm
      ——————-
      Man thats what broke them up Robin was getting tooo much NewNew…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Lurker that gravie is gross :hide: wtf!
      ____________________________________

Someone here kept referring to a “dirty foot” and I thought this is what they were talking about. :shrug:

@ ShireeSongz: Remember he kept talking about Allison stalking him? And then he brought her home from the bar when Joy was out of town? That was Paula.

KyCakes says:

@Man is going hard in the paint tuh-day :rofl:

:facepalm: SMH.

VDot says:

If this is how I get respect, ION want it :no: I’m cool.

Apparition says:

Have yall taked about Pat Garofalo yet?

Buttercup says:

People need to be real with themselves and others. I often say that marriage, kids, monogamy, etc. isn’t for everyone, and there is nothing wrong with that. I think those in your life should be respected enough to know your views on such things.

When my friend was in college, she was fooling with a guy who didn’t want a relationship. She could’ve chosen to just end things right there, but she was cool with it. At least give people the courtesy to decide for themselves if they want to be involved in risky sexual behavior.

@ justlooking: Marriage is purely a manmade institution.

:chase: Man

You already know there’s 10 different types of men out here, and 9 of them ain’t got no business cheating :lol:

justlooking says:

@Ky – Yeah, a pedicure. They only 20 dollars or less.

Really as my brother tells it, who has never been married and no kids at 39. He said if you got a puzzy…you should be rent and car note free? His words not mine, but damn I agree. You don’t even have to kick with married men….

@KYCAKES

This new age woman’s thinking is getting more and more retarded tho.
      Want niggas to act and think like women, then get mad about all the gay men.

:facepalm:

Ladies, you gotta let SOME chit slide. Not everything, but yes, some chit, especially if you KNOW it was meaningless, you gotta let that slide.

Matchsticks says:

gotta respect @Man for being up front and honest about it…if more men did this it would be easier to know which ones to NOT get involved with on a serious level… :coffee:

Whatever they going through Robin need to get it together. Call Billie D get a tutorial on begging. So I can get back to loving “rest of my life” :headphone:

@JENIE
      if she ya main piece < shyt I will never understand either…. but whatever
      :huh:
      Some of yall really need to humble yourselves for real.

Sure man you got that :tea:

Buttercup says:

:cosign: Totally agree! Let me decide if i want to be involved in that shyt.

Matchsticks says:

:cosign: fawkas need to come with warning labels :tea:

============

@DTS
      “You already know there’s 10 different types of men out here, and 9 of them ain’t got no business cheating ”

You know what, you absolutely right. But women know if they nigga ain’t go no problem gettin puzzy.

You mean to tell me they expect for THAT nigga to turn all the puzzy down? Forever???????????????? :shrugs:

That’s some ol arrogant azz chit right there. But you know… that’s why the divorce rate is what it is and all these hoes sittin round mad and bitter cause a nigga phuck one random azz chick that ain’t mean chit. But whatever…

:thankyou:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

So we shouldn’t be hurt or feel disrespected by “meaningless” fukks? :blink:

KyCakes says:

@Man I honestly didn’t believe being faithful would deem a Man
      ‘sissy-fied’ :shrug:

I can let some things slide, but there’s just something about him running up in another Woman that screams ultimate betrayal to me…

justlooking says:

@Sandra – Whatever it’s man man or not, be clear about what you expect out of that contract.

I’m a firm believer, that however you start in a relationship, it how it goes and ends.

Women set the tone…. This is my opinion and no one typically cares :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Have yall taked about Pat Garofalo yet?

Who? :huh:

Long Time Lurker says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Lurker that gravie is gross :hide: wtf!
      ____________________________________

:hahaha: hell yes that’s a dirty foot …. :trophy: :eek:

For real Buttercup, if they can’t afford to take care of multiple families etc they need to go sit they ass down and go on home to the Misses :lol:

@JENIE
      “Sure man you got that ”

I’m just sayin, some of these women need to get over themselves.

Let that chit go and keep it pushing. Chit happens and nigga WILL phuck up at some point. Not MIGHT, he WILL.

But hey, some of these hoes think they the best woman ever made so chit couldn’t possibly happen to them. Then find theyself sittin there lookin stupid.

I try to help they azzes out tho.

Salliemae's Boosh says:

_______________________________________________
      I doubt he’ll be alone. Groupies don’t sleep.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

So we shouldn’t be hurt or feel disrespected by “meaningless” fukks?

Just go with it chile :tea:

The thing is the man must not get caught :eek:

That’s really the only way the cheating is ‘excuseable’ :rofl: :rofl:

@DTS

Wasting time says:

He’ll win her back!

@JENIE
      “Sure man you got that ”
      I’m just sayin, some of these women need to get over themselves.
      I try to help they azzes out tho.

I see what you’re saying…. I just don’t agree. If a woman feels she should think that way ehhh whatever works for her….. :tea:

Iola Boylan says:

I dated a few married women who went home to their husbands every night.

That’s called out call massage. Its not officially a date if A) You found their number in the back section of a weekly circular. B) So called ‘husband’ waited outside the motel in a car until all services were rendered. C) Payment was received upfront, no kissing was allowed, and the exchange of any bodily fluids were forbidden :yes:

justlooking says:

I’m not judging anyone, do what you must.

I’ve was married then divorced and single for 10 years. Been that…Did that

Got the t-shirt, marker, pen, button, bumper sticker and the whole nine.

Women set the tone in “realtionships”, I aint’ the badest bish…But let me tell you. Women can get what ever out a man or woman. It’s really not that hard, and you ain’t gotta be laying down or hunched over for it. :tea:

And then here comes Brenden :rofl: :rofl:

@KY
      “I honestly didn’t believe being faithful would deem a Man
      ‘sissy-fied’

You’ve exchanged fawk faces with someone else, given her your fluids, kissed them passionately…but if I get dack on the side, I’m sullied and never to be trusted again…I just don’t understand that…”

I don’t think he’s sissified per se. I’m just saying BE REALISTIC! You know if that nigga got hoes comin at him! ONE day, a nigga WILL slip up!

Get over that chit and don’t take it personal. A nigga just messed up.

Matchsticks says:

everything @Man is saying is correct…and it applies to people who have NO BUSINESS considering marriage… :yes:

I truly believe @Man spouts this mess in here hoping that some lurker will see and get with the program.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

So we shouldn’t be hurt or feel disrespected by “meaningless” fukks?

Just go with it chile

I’m tryin @Jenie. :lol: Just some of this shyt got me like :huh:

and it applies to people who have NO BUSINESS considering marriage… :yes:
      _________
      :cosign:

Wasting time says:

He’ll win her back!

____________________________

:cosign: I call BS on the whole situation. They needed some kind of scandal to keep their names out there. She’s very pretty and he is soulful whiteboy with a hot song…..

BUT they both boring as hell. Kind of like J. Hud. :coffee:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

The thing is the man must not get caught :eek:
      That’s really the only way the cheating is ‘excuseable’

:thankyou: hell man that has some respect for that azz want get caught till the funeral :lol: or dead and gone, and some babies show up then….. till then….. out of all the years I stay married to that azz…. you better not hear about from the side chick, or from anyone in the streets ……. keep that skank in line….. and ya cheating…. and that's if I put up with that shyt….. and that's a empty if…… cause I can not :tea: I just can't with a cheating ninja…… hell no for what …. :tea:

______

:yes:

When men cheat on a woman they are answering Nature’s call to be prolific and multiply. It does not mean they don’t Love their wives (or girlfriends). Love does not = sex. Men are able to make the distinction between Love and sex, but women have difficulty separating sex from Love because we are so emotional. Dwyane Wade knows the difference. So does Ludacris. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

—————————————————————-
      It’s one hell of a marketing tactic… :rofl:

sassyshe says:

When a woman is in love combined with being dyck whipped she would put up with almost anything. However when shes fed up especially when a kid comez along she becomes your worst enemy and will move on, wiping you from her existence

@HEARTS
      “So how many times are we supposed to let this shyt slide? Serious question. But if we fukk another dude then we a hoe and yall asses be ready to leave us.”

You have to know yo’ nigga. Be real with yourself. Think, did he have to PURSUE this hoe, or did she offer it to him. Chances are if he KEEPS gettin offered, one day he will succumb and take it. If yo’ nigga rich and powerful and chit, yeah, he may succumb a few times.

THAT’S HOW NIGGAS WORK! GET OVER THAT!

And yes, you can’t do it. You know what’s funny. A woman can literaly do ANYTHING else. She can expect to be taken care of. She ain’t to cook or clean. We put NO other demands on yall other then don’t phuck other niggas (you can phuck other chicks) and that’s all yall think about! DAYUM!

Long Time Lurker says:

Wasting time says:
      He’ll win her back!
      ____________________________
      :cosign: I call BS on the whole situation.

+1 :cosign:

:facepalm:

Whelp… all I can do is lead yall to the water. That’s all i can do.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

who have NO BUSINESS considering marriage…
      _______

:applause: :cosign:

Wasting time says:

He’ll win her back!
      Possibly but not this way. See Lenny Kravitz album “Mama Said” whole damn album for Lisa and she still said no.

Buttercup says:

:hahaha: Topics of infidelity and child support never disappoint.

______
      :yes:

Cosign A male friend told me some things about 3 years ago…. and chile if this ain’t a true statement, then I don’t know what is…. :tea: Women you hold the power please believe !

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

So we shouldn’t be hurt or feel disrespected by “meaningless” fukks?

Not if you know the difference betwixt sex and Love. You are hurt because humans are self-centered. You believe you have suffered a loss (his Love). but you have not lost anything. If you understand that his cheating is pre-ordained — then you won’t be hurt.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Whelp… all I can do is lead yall to the water. That’s all i can do.
      @Man – Aint’ mad at you! Women “believe” hear what they want. Even when you tell them UPfront, I ain’t lookn for no relationship. They steady calling they girlfriends. I’m about to snag dude. Sweetie he already told you he ain’t want you….

Matchsticks says:

:dead: if niggas knew how to fukk off responsibly I think LESS women would know or even care…but these fools gotta run up in it raw… :facepalm:

69 says:

@HEARTS
      THAT’S HOW NIGGAS WORK! GET OVER THAT!
      And yes, you can’t do it. You know what’s funny. A woman can literaly do ANYTHING else. She can expect to be taken care of. She ain’t to cook or clean. We put NO other demands on yall other then don’t phuck other niggas (you can’t phuck other chicks either) and that’s all yall think about! DAYUM!
      _____________________________________
      :cell:

I just wanted to pop in and modify MAN’s statement. My gf/wife pussy is my pussy and I ain’t sharing with no one. Other hoes included.

:thankyou:

#thatsallfolks :kona:

sassyshe says:

I cant speak for everyone but ill never sit and say my man is 100% faithful. However a man should never be disrespectful with his ish. When you start bringing side babies in the pic and displaying your whores for the world to see while at the same time you are sayingyou love me, thats a slap to the face. Have your iin check and nevet let me suspect something on the side is happening

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Whelp… all I can do is lead yall to the water. That’s all i can do.

:kiss: and we thank you boo! I’m not thirsty though (Evian) >>> :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

So how many times are we supposed to let this shyt slide?

It’s not up to you to “let” anything slide. Just because you are in a relationship does not mean you OWN your mate’s bodily fluids. Slavery was abolished in the 1800s. :coffee:

:dead: :ghost: TRUEST STATEMENT on March 10, 2014 in your Time ZONE

Wasting time says:

Every relationship is different. People get into trouble in relationships when they try to fit into preconceived notions of how a man or woman should act. Communication is also the key. You should discuss what will happen, your reaction to and the outcome of certain situation. We’ve had a long conversation about cheating and what the out come is if either of us where to cheat. We came to a mutual agreement on the consequences since we had different views on the subject. We had conversations about contraception, children, finances etc etc.

So we shouldn’t be hurt or feel disrespected by “meaningless” fukks?

_______________________________

:claps:

GET OVER YOURSELVES JUST A LIL BIT!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:
      So how many times are we supposed to let this shyt slide?

:lol: this is true…but it is up to me to “let” his ass go! :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      Whelp… all I can do is lead yall to the water. That’s all i can do.

Trying to make a ninja something that he ain’t….. I call em (Project ninjas) women have to get out of that mindset…. but unfortunately :tea: Men are simple, if he tell ya that…. that’s just what it is…. and women shouldn’t expect any different :lol:

Matchsticks says:

Exactly. No cheating woman of sound body and mind would make it easy for her husband to find a man’s number in her pocketbook. :coffee:

<<<<< is lost, agane…(which may not be a bad thing, considering.. :tea: )

Buttercup says:

Even when you tell them up front, I ain’t lookn for no relationship. They steady calling they girlfriends. I’m about to snag dude. Sweetie he already told you he ain’t want you….
      ==========
      When my friend went through this, she was cool with it, because she wanted to see other people too. He ended up cutting the fool on her when he saw her out with another dude.

Thanks for the clarification, @Sandra. :sarcasm:

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) :cool: <<<has entered into witness protection :scared: says:

<<<<< is lost, agane…(which may not be a bad thing, considering.. :tea: )

Matchsticks says:

this is true…but it is up to me to “let” his ass go!

If you don’t have any children, you are free to leave. But if you have children, it is your moral obligation and maternal duty to keep your family together for the children’s sake.

AND let’s not forget about the NO BUSINESS HAVING ASS WOMEN who only go after A CHALLENGE, like :wtf:
      AND
      Men gonna cheat IF they are presented at the right time, and all the stars line up etc :lol: :lol:

______________________________________

This made me :rofl: cause my aunts refer to lady parts as their “pocketbook”

@JENIE

I feel you. I ain’t tryin to tell no one what to do or nothin.
      Do what you do and get what you get.

this may just be nervous laughter on my part because something similar happened to me… how you gonna try to stalk my lunch date with another fella, WHILE YOU DRIVING THE NEXT WOMAN’S CAR???!!! <<<<things psychos do, smh :no:

:yes: :goodpost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:kona:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:thankyou:

Matchsticks says:
      this is true…but it is up to me to “let” his ass go!

Strangely I agree with this in the oddest way ever…

Matchsticks says:
      This is because of women are better at hiding and sneaking around :yes: Men are terrible at it. They always get caught. I learned from old school DIVAS back in the day. I’m not a cheater, because if you are dating you aren’t cheating. We don’t’ put numbers in our phone, if we do…We mask them with a woman’s name and change a digit or two. :tea:

Can’t give out all the tricks….but that is a example.

Men just have cards laying around. Beside chic’s name he’ll put big arse. Umm Dummy that’s a give away.

@JENIE
      I feel you. I ain’t tryin to tell no one what to do or nothin.
      Do what you do and get what you get.

:hug: Forehead >> :kiss: whispers (it’s really a kiss on your neck beneath your earlobe) :winky:

Must be some snicksnacks in that hole she went in :eek:

============
      Jenny, I saw over the weekend that HOES IS PROUD :rofl:

This is because of women are better at hiding and sneaking around Men are terrible at it. They always get caught. I learned from old school DIVAS back in the day. I’m not a cheater, because if you are dating you aren’t cheating. We don’t’ put numbers in our phone, if we do…We mask them with a woman’s name and change a digit or two.

Can’t give out all the tricks….but that is a example.

__________________________________________

Yall aren’t as clever as you think. And we ain’t doin all that work to hide that chit either. Yall should forgive us anyway so we shouldn’t have to hide it. But whatever…

69 says:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:
      So we shouldn’t be hurt or feel disrespected by “meaningless” fukks?

So how many times are we supposed to let this shyt slide?

I too have tried to tell women that men are going to cheat no matter what. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just telling you what it is.

In a traditional sense, men provide for their families, and they also engage in extracurricular activities from time to time.

Case in point. I know a now divorcing couple right here in Atlanta. They live in Oakhurst, Decatur, in a $1.5 million home. He is a small business owner whose parents live in Milton. He brought here into the lap of luxury, they have 2 kids. She found out he was cheating and headed for divorce court. Wrong move…

Now her ass looks SO dumb, divorced, with two kids, and virtually no money. Yeah, he pays child support, but his parents made sure that she ain’t get ish but that child support income and then it’s a case like where he pays for everything and his assets are aren’t “his” per se, they belong to the family.

Now you’ve lost your spot, all over some side pussy that ain’t even even get to use the credit cards or drive the 7 Series or LX570. Man come on.

Some chit you just got to let slide. :smack:

Matchsticks says:

but I only agree with staying up to a certain point…if the fool is consistently abandoning his marriage and has blatantly showed that he doesn’t GAF…kids or no kids that woman needs to bounce!

Wasting time says:

@looking; Word or Head doc …

Matchsticks says:
      Can’t give out all the tricks….but that is a example.
      My great aunt the one I told ya pulled the knife out…. welp she was a cheater chile ….. but I remember when she told my sister after she married her husband “whatever you do, never step out on your husband…. it will never be the same ….. even if he catches you or not…” I miss my Auntie :sad:

If he cheats and his name is Trump, whatcha gone do? :popcorn:
      *just throwing this out there* :rofl: :rofl:

=========
      She was getting breakfast after the club. 3 dudes that she was messing around with was there. No relationship dude goes and talks to one of her other dudes. He makes his way back to the hostess stand and sees my friend with another dude. He was all, "Really? Really?"

Everyone in the place was looking around trying to figure out who he was talking to including my friend. Then she had the nerve to say, "I'ono who he talkin to but she needs to get him in check."

:rofl: good times :crying1:

Snick snacks. Maybe Teleka isn’t dead she justboff on a snack quest. :rofl:

No relationship dude goes and talks to one of her other dudes. He makes his way back to the hostess stand and sees my friend with another dude. He was all, “Really? Really?”

He thought he could :rofl:

iscream says:

D Wade and Luda should learn what a condom and some respect is.. It’s not what you do but how you do it.. Ask TI :lol:

We need another post :pray:

Some chit you just got to let slide.

:claps:
      :cosign:

Then she had the nerve to say, “I’ono who he talkin to but she needs to get him in check.”
      _________________________

I :heart: your friend and her skrong pimp hand :rofl: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

@looking; Word or Head doc …
      Her name will be in all caps

ASHELY – LOVE HER 229-555-9311

And he is probably over there at lunch, unless she got a JOB and depending he may be packing to leave main chic

iscream says:

They just lucky they only got a baby out of the deal. Could have gotten much worse. I always say condoms are cheaper than baby formula for a reason.

Buttercup says:

@DTTS he REALLY tried it.

Nancy, I She said she loves you too :lol:

BCinKS says:

Everybody is probably gone from this post but wow. I don’t get why everybody is so cool with cheating and accepts it as the norm. Why would you want side babies and side STDs and side drama? If you cannot control your urges to sleep with everybody, stay single. Why is that so difficult? And all men do NOT cheat. :coffee:

OpinionHated says:

If he wanted his woman he should have treated her right when he had her….

I Run New York says:

“Speaking to “the couples” at MSG, Thicke said onstage, “We gotta learn to forgive each other,”

Yeah but you gotta also respect each other. He stuck his finger in another woman’s backdoor. Who in their right mind is gonna put up with that?