Rumor Control: Ludacris Did Not Threaten Sandrarose.com With Legal Action

Ludacris

Illseed of Allhiphop.com is a professional who always links back to Sandrarose.com, unlike MediaFakeout. But a post Illseed published on the hip hop site today got it all wrong.

Illseed writes:

Lowkey, Luda is G’d up! I’m hearing he or somebody in his legal department put the smack down on a blogger and forced her to take down a post that claimed Luda would be paying 10k in child support.

In this day and age of gossipy rhetoric, stars generally let stuff go, because the rumors are generally gone after the news cycle is over. But, Sandra Rose is known to kick up dust, especially in the Atlanta area.

He added:

Truthfully, there hasn’t been any information that has refuted the initial report, but the take down indicates its now true. Anyway, Luda still has his lady and another Fast & Furious movie coming so he’s good.

It’s a long story, but the truth of the matter is Chris “Ludacris” Bridges and his legal team did not threaten me with legal action if I did not take my post down.

What happened was this: my source down at the courthouse alerted me to the fact that Ludacris and his baby mama, Tamika Fuller, were in a closed door meeting that day. My source, who works in another part of the courthouse, could not be in the room (for obvious reasons).

Someone else who claimed to have intimate knowledge of what went on during the closed door meeting told me a string of lies, saying the judge ordered Luda to pay Tamika $10K a month.

Luckily, my source saw the post and notified me that it was ALL LIES. So I snatched the post down.

Ludacris was not ordered to pay Tamika $10K a month and, in fact, the meeting had nothing to do with determining child support.

42 Responses to “Rumor Control: Ludacris Did Not Threaten Sandrarose.com With Legal Action”

Just Looking says:

:tea:

Read that on a Fwd from someone that reads one of the un sourced websites. I don’t read them other blogs chile.

Hershey says:

ok so SR wasn’t the only female blogger to mention Luda and his BM problems, so where exactly did he specifically list SR???? :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

:tea:

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

10k a month :eek: just for :hump: the right one.

@Puppylove, why did I see a photo of a white lady with 12 Years A Slave with the picture of dude running on her nails? :ghost: tacky as shyt.

No comment cause it wont be nice.

A.J. says:

Did Lawrence ever get his licence?
    Dwight? :lol: if so, the answer is no. Folks kill me thinking they exempt. If I gotta be legal, so does everyone else. Lock they ass up!!

thank you Razz for :newpost: alert… got me down there talking to myself… :rolleyes: :lol:

No Not Dwight :lol: I know Sandra posted a while back about Lawrence and Dereck J not having a license in GA. I didn’t know Dwight didn’t have one. :think:

And they have their asses parading all on TV with the nonsense :lol:

DUBB, “Do it for the blog!”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Naw. Cause obviously this cat is a FOB and its not worth my log in.

God speed to him.

*see? everybody can improve. old me woulda talked about him like a dog in the street*

@SANDRA
    “It’s a long story, but the truth of the matter is…”
    I think a lot of niggas in prison start of their stories like this. Did you learn this intro from T.I.?
    :think:

What HAD happened was… he said that she said, the he was gonna pay her and she said that she had HEARD..

:kona:

@SANDRA
    “It’s a long story, but the truth of the matter is…”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

The next time I have some juicy gossip for you guys, how about I just say nothing. :coffee:

“Illseed”

hmmmm, maybe this IS a trap post :think:

The next time I have some juicy gossip for you guys, how about I just say nothing. :tea:

@Sandra
    Betcha can’t :wink:

@SANDRA
    ““It’s a long story, but the truth of the matter is…”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

We just teasing Sandra!

Keep right on doin what you doing cause more often than you not you have been right on the money with yo chit. I don’t even beleive half the chit I read on blogs lest I see you have it up.

But chit, you can’t get em all right. :lol:

Just Looking says:

_________
    I appreciate your :tea:

Just Looking says:

_________
    I appreciate your
    ——-
    :cosign:

um, Razz, get the he11 on somewhere with that gravi tho’ :chase:

Nancy Drew says:

@Sandra
    Betcha can’t :wink:

It would be difficult, but I’ll do it to teach you kids a lesson. :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

We just teasing Sandra!

Thanks hun. I work hard. :coffee:

Thanks hun @Just Looking

Okay, see Sandra… crisis averted… @Man said he was just teasing. All is well in the Rose Garden :hug:

says:

Rumor Control: Ludacris Did Not Threaten Sandrarose.com With Legal Action
    Monday, March 24, 2014

:popcorn: i see Sandra done came & cleared the air huh? :popcorn:

O/T

i just saw a meme that had a pic of Chris brown in his orange jumpsuit tambout why no one ever says “Free CBreezy” Chris: these hoes aint loyal! :hahaha: oh internets! :phew:

GottaBigOne says:

Ms. Rose works hard (IMHO) to keep it 100% and if she does not feel a story . . . Then she won’t put it out there, y’all!
    Case in point: The rumored impending divorce between the one and only Janet Damita Jo Jackson and her hubby, Wissam Al Mana.
    (Unless I missed it Ms. Rose has yet to comment about the rumor0

We should at least appreciate her integrity as well as her (sometimes) wicked sense of humor!
    LOL!

I LOVE this BLOG!!!

GBO

AprilRain says:

This blog is my fav!!!! If only you wouldnt become personal friends with some celebs so we can get the dirt on them and therefore GO IN!!!!!! Feel me?

AprilRain says:

I agree with you. But I had friendships with Monica, Tiny and a few other celebrities long before I became a blogger.

GottaBigOne says:

This is exactly right. I know about a lot of stories (I read other blogs and message boards, too), but many of those stories just don’t interest me. Take for instance Evelyn Lozada giving birth to a cash register over the weekend. I knew about that story. I just didn’t care about it. Unlike other bloggers, I don’t feel the need to post the same stories that every other blog posts. :shrug:

JerseyGirl68 says:

So Tanya Mitchell-Graham, Esq. got into someone’s azz.

Sidebar: Judge Joe Brown got arrested.

Ms Peaches says:

Free Judge Joe Brown!Free Judge Joe Brown!Free Judge Joe Brown!

kamadiva says:

Yep..contempt of court!

kamadiva says:

He was representing someone in a child support case :blink: and was hype! The Judge asked him to calm down and he didn’t. Initially, gave him 2 days in jail, but on the way out Joe Brown said “F-UP” (my interpretation) and the Judge gave him another day for a total of 3!

MSVALLDAY says:

Don’t come for Auntie unless she sends for you!!!!

Lady_L says:

—————————–
    Auntie I apppreciate you not posting about that dayum cover Kim and Kanye got…I’m so over it already.. Ok she finally got her cover Whoo Hooo..NEXT!

BTW Sandra is Luda’s girl still in Medical School??