Rumor Control: Tiny Addresses Baby and Break Up Rumors

Tameka Tiny Harris and Major Harris

Former Xscape singer Tameka “Tiny” Harris addressed the rampant rumors that her husband, rapper T.I. “Tip” Harris has a baby out there somewhere.

In an interview with Hello Beautiful, Tiny also dismissed rumors that the couple was divorcing.

HB: How do you feel about the rumor about you guys getting divorced?
Tiny: I don’t feel any different than when I do from the next rumor. I’ve been in the business long enough to know that this happens. It’s been a lot of different things that have been said about me and him and I know it isn’t true. So, I just let it fall to the way side. If it don’t apply, I have to let it fly and that’s where I’m at with it.

HB: What about that love child rumor?
Tiny: I haven’t seen anyone come forth and say that it’s his child. So, it definitely don’t apply!

What Tiny means is, IF there is a baby out there no one has contacted T.I. or his reps about it. She is not acknowledging that her husband spawned a baby out of wedlock. But common sense should tell you that if there was a baby, someone would at least attempt to collect a check on it. And no such contact has been made.

While Tiny is aware that men cheat, she is supremely confident that her man cherishes the ground she walks on.

Photo: Tiny’s Instagram

400 Responses to “Rumor Control: Tiny Addresses Baby and Break Up Rumors”

San ah make ya dance says:

:lol: I saw this lil interview. I prolly wouldn’t have said shyt. Keep speculating :bye:

San ah make ya dance says:

And I loathe those twists

aRoTh says:

I like Tiny.

mrsloveleigh says:

I like Tiny but I don’t likethe twists either.

Iola Boylan says:

Interesting theory :think: However just because no formal papers have been filed, doesnt necessarily mean a child has not been produced :think: The question has often been asked with these type of cases-Why did they wait so long to establish Paternity. Sometimes its as simple as laziness, sometimes the Maternal parent was waiting for the Father to ‘do the right thing’. In high profile cases, many times its the fact that the cash being paid was sufficient enough to avoid the court system. Im interested in seeing how this one plays out :think: If I were her, I wouldnt say anything publicly that may be used against her at a later date.

Anna says:

Is that a real dog he’s choking?

welp, this seems like a good time to rearrange this room since i got the day off :kona:

deedeegirl says:

With so much money at her disposal, I do not understand why she would chose to do this to her head. However, I agree, if anyone out there had an extra curricular baby, they would have already come for that check by now!

Anna says:

No mention of her not wearing her wedding ring?

aRoTh says:

Anna says:

Is that a real dog he’s choking?
    ________________________

And it looks like it has a black eye? :think: :rofl: LOL It’s cute. I hope they are enjoying it.

iscream says:

Exactly Anna.. The proof is in the pudding.

That hush money must be long. Hopefully it keeps that baby from ever becoming public. If there is one…. :coffee:

Zoe B. says:

She looks great here. I think it’s the weight on her. Her lips aren’t so prominent. :thumbsup:

Busting out fukking laughing. Whew lawd. :popcorn:

I was expecting:
    No, we aren’t getting divorced.
    No, there is no out of wedlock baby.

Majuh got on some swish swish :cool: :lol: :heart:

Tiny looks really classy in this pic tho. Elegant.

aRoTh says:

WAIT JUST A DAYUM MINUTE!!!!!! :stop:

Did they dye that dogs ears and paws??????

I mean, its pretty much an admission. :hahaha: How yall Aunt Tea doing? Should I be minding my login..hmm.

Trendsetter says:

I haven’t seen anyone come forth and say that it’s his child
    ___________________________________________

And that sentence tells it all…

Here’s what I heard:

Tip taking care of that side baby. That ain’t got nothing to do with me.

Instead of asking her about the divorce rumors the interviewer should have asked her why her and T.I. posted their problems with each other on social media.

:think:

… why whould “Hello Beautiful”
    a. be interviewing Tiny?
    b. get this interview before Sandra?

His ears and his paws :lol: Southern chit.

Wasting time says:

I love the two of them together and totally agree, she should have said nothing. Let them speculate while you and yours elevate.

Gigi26 says:

Lawd Major about to decapitate the poor doggy :no:

Crickett says:

She is telling the girl to “bring it out” “bring it out”.

Anna says:

Is that a real dog he’s choking?

*************************

I sure hope not considering that the fella’s paws, ears….AND chin appeared to be dyed red.

I think they crochet braids :huh:

mrsloveleigh says:

I know what it is about Tiny’s hair i don’t like…the front makes them look like crochet braids. The harline and the bun are throwing me off

mrsloveleigh says:

OTB we think alike

Oops. It just occurred to me that the red on the chin is probably a paw raised in panic to block the crushing of his tracea.

cteastcoast says:

y’all sure is bold talking about the Kang and his Queen on this here blog :kona:

:think:
    Does Tiny’s shirt say “Slutty?”

Wasting time says:

Crickett says:

She is telling the girl to “bring it out” “bring it out”.

__________________________________________________________

free says:

so SR had to clean up her statement for her….

Let them speculate while you and yours elevate.

-Tip, On Break Baby, 2014

Trendsetter says:

I haven’t seen anyone come forth and say that it’s his child
    ___________________________________________
    And that sentence tells it all…

————————————————-

right. it’s like you can fill in the blank with: I haven’t seen anyone come forth and say that it’s his child… CAUSE SHE DEAD NAH :eek:
    j/k

Buttercup says:

These comments :lol: Everyone is trying to speak his or her peace while being nice.

loveleigh :hahaha: Crochets are for baby guhls :|

San ah make ya dance says:

On their website they do ask about the social media shyt :yes:

HB: What happened on Instagram when T.I. commented under your picture?

Tiny: For one, I was actually showing my side. I had my shirt up and I said something about my waist. I wasn’t showing my backside. It’s clear in my pictures when I am showing my backside, but this one in particular was not and the picture was taken from the side. Clearly, it was about my waist. I was trying to think, like, ‘Why did you say that?” But, it’s cool, we talked about it on the phone. I just didn’t understand why he had to say that there.

HB: Did you question why he did it on that forum?

Tiny: Sometimes, when you’re in a relationship, you get in to your emotions and you can’t. We would like to be able to control it, but sometimes…it’s what happens and being in love and being in media all the time.

IF there is a ‘side baby’, I applaud TI for handling his business, and not embarrassing his family with such nonsense :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

I dont doubt nan ho wouldn’t say not shyt with his baby :nono: nah I believe they would get satisfaction out of it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Unless the BM in question is an insider.

And…doesnt need the money…as in… she a boss in her own right.

:kona:

*poof*

CaliYoruba says:

@ #31 I was thinking the same thing. “Ya’ll betta hush ya’ll moufs naw, else it be Clean Sweep up n thru here” :kona:

Buttercup says:

I think I’m going to break down and get a dog this summer :bite: Honey Dip wants a rottweiler, but I want a lab. Maybe we should get one like the Harrises have.

San ah make ya dance says:

—–
    San, If’n I was Dumb enough to have a married man’s baby, I’d be quiet than a mofo, and PAID :eek:

:thinking: Anyone dumb enough to bed him, get pregnant, have it, probably ain’t thinking right though, now that I think about it….

She gots thee answer: Ain’t no Baby :eek:

I think they crochet braids
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Circa 1998

Bawse. :tea:

Is Nakeya the only one pregnant?

Dubbb I know you have seen this vid of Chaka :cloud: Bey?

:dead:

free says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Unless the BM in question is an insider.

And…doesnt need the money…as in… she a boss in her own right.

***********************************

eggsakly!

San ah make ya dance says:

DTTS you would think :eek: but dont seem like it, this day and age and they flaunting that “perfect” relationship on T.V. I can see it :yes: Tear that whole lil image down. Shyt they baby deserve to be with the family too :yes:

*jacked
    (CNN) — Tensions smoldered in Ukraine, and in capitals around the world on Monday, as Russian troops consolidated their hold on the Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea, global stocks slipped on fears things could get worse and diplomats grasped for a way to stop the crisis from escalating.

British Foreign Secretary William Hague called the situation Europe’s most serious crisis of the still-young 21st century. An emergency U.N. Security Council meeting was scheduled for later in the day.

:scared:

She gots thee answer: Ain’t no Baby :eek:
    _________

I hollered. :hahaha:

Chicks will keep quiet for a 12pk of Similac and a goodnight text. Yall crazy. :lol:

Is Nakeya the only one pregnant?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :stop: @Nakeya J preggars?

What?

@OTB Chaka be still :snort: from time to time. I aint seen it but I cant wait to see it. The vid. I will Google it

San, now that’s just asking for trouble :lol:

=========
    *stares*

@OTB did you see me say my pick to win it all for college basketball?

My early prediction is…Lil Billy Donovan and his Gators.

It PAINED ME TO SAY IT. :hurl:

But I need my MON-AY (like TT in “Set It Off”)

Say waha? :hahaha: That little pleasure pet up there is not even close to a lab and def not a rottweiler. How is this the compromise? :lol:

My friend just got a labradoodle…SO CUTE but HUGE. :eek:

Ty says CONGRATS ON THE BABY Nakeya! :woot:

She thought LuvLife was pregnant too. Is she? :popcorn:

San ah make ya dance says:

They love it, keeps life exciting :biggrin: I dont know nothing tho :tea:

OTB! why for you been avoiding us like we some on break babies?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Like a baby daddy who cant get a passport b.c of outstanding chile support. :sad:

:yes: Unh huh she came down off the high and tweeted out to try to kill the story, but honey that side eye is fierce. gifs will be born. :lol:

Fuggin dog pooped in my room this morning. I went OFF like a mad man :ashamed:
    Fugg dogs Today :lol:

Ty
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    @TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :wail:

OLIVE JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs crying from the room like Vanessa when she dropped them glasses at the Halloween party in front of Robert*….

:crying1:

OTB! why for you been avoiding us like we some on break babies?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OR if’n they got big time court cases = no passport :mad:

Smurfette what up

cteastcoast says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

_________________________________________________________________

Oh shoot smh smh

Otb what up

OTB! why for you been avoiding us like we some on break babies? :|

Never. Yall my real job. Sandra dont pay right tho. like these folks here. :|

:gossip: I’m getting ready to bid these folks adieu..and I wanna gleam like a seemingly new penny. :grin: Show’em what they gonna miss. Ive been lurking tho. And yall still bullies. *bares teef*

==========
    :lol: I know it sounds silly, but the way that I look at it is neither one of us can have what we want, so we may as well get some cutesy dog.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty says CONGRATS ON THE BABY Nakeya!

__________________________

Hey Ty! (FREE TY!!!!)
    DTTS :tea:

Hey Al! :hug:

I seenT you(here) drinking all weekend :lol:

:thinking: You shading me sipping all slow Thing? :mad:

@OTB did you see me say my pick to win it all for college basketball?
    My early prediction is…Lil Billy Donovan and his Gators.
    It PAINED ME TO SAY IT. :hurl:
    But I need my MON-AY (like TT in “Set It Off”)

:crying1:

*shores up turrs* DUBB It has been forever coming tho! :hug: All these years and you have NEVR went with Florida. We shall not disappoint. :pray:

Can I get a list of all the people Sandra has banned?

She said she would let ONE person back in if I asked her.

Say waha? That little pleasure pet up there is not even close to a lab and def not a rottweiler. How is this the compromise?
    ==========

…female logic….

:wave: @TY. :crying1: Used to be honor in these blogs street.. Now the goddfellas out and the snakes in :koolaid:

ALBoy says:

By myself though im so lost with all these new names

I post when i can but im lurking though :coffee:

Nothing much. Monday aftanoon stunting. @AL. Gimme a kiss :kiss: . New sprang lippie!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Can I get a list of all the people Sandra has banned?

She said she would let ONE person back in if I asked her.

Ty is on thee top of your list MAN :mad: #FixIt :eek:

Buttercup says:

Fuggin dog pooped in my room this morning. I went OFF like a mad man
    ==========
    And this is why it’s taken me so long to entertain getting a pet. I will lose it the first time the dog chews up one of my shoes.

:yes: It tickled me dearly. :hahaha: Might as well get two.. :)

But on the case of the bigger hound, little bits look so smexxy when they getting dragged down the street by their dawg. :love:

where?!

I haven’t had my meds today so I haven’t decided where.. :think:

:kona:

Now the goddfellas

:homo: (doorbell)
    *buzz* *buzz* *buzz*
    THeres a Whore living in your building! Lisa Reeni in apartment 519, is a Whorah…

*whispers* Kdub, fix this, if that ain’t her name :kona:

ALBoy says:

:kiss: @otb tasting like peach faygo and pineapple nine laydas

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:think: You shading me sipping all slow Thing? :mad:
    ________________________

oh no, not at all ma'am.
    i didn't want to seem overly familiar since :newbie:
    i'm sure that i'm much nicer than Thing ever was :tea:

Buttercup, IF one of my shoes gets bothered That’s It! I’m serious. :yes:

All these years and you have NEVR went with Florida
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I went with Florida the year Joakim Noah and Taurean Green and nem won. Not the first year. The second. 2007?

It pained me then too. :sad:

I am SEAUX anti SEC for basketball. In fact I have just charged my bracket sheets to the gamee vs going for Kentucky before. Tubby Smith era. Some shat I JUST WONT DEW :eek: :nono:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Anna says:
    Is that a real dog he’s choking?
    *************************
    *****************************
    They will do this at your local PetSmart. Its just dye that washes out #helpful

cteastcoast, it’s going down over there, I guess :shrug:

CNN has some good articles on it :tea:

OTB, somebody ‘still wants to play in your closet’ :lol: , and this is not “code” for anything else :rofl: :rofl:

*whispers* Kdub, fix this, if that ain’t her name

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Janice Rossi in TEW R…you have a whore living in your building :ghost:

THAT MOVIE was on YESTERDAY :dead:

Janice Rossi
    ^^^^^
    :yes: YES! That’s that whore’s name :lol:

Iola Boylan says:

“I haven’t had my meds today so I haven’t decided where”

What types of medications do you take? Do you suffer from bipolar ism? Medications scare me. Calcium plus D for my bones and Progestorone for my lost hormones is the only thing Im currently on.

Lisa Reeni got them fake lips I think :hahaha:

@dub

Wichita State = Poo Poo
    North Carolina = Scary sleeper

@LOLA BOYLAN

Who is you, and do you got a problem with me?

That S. African runner dude is going DOWN! IMB :tea:
    SR, you keeping up with that story? :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:
    HELLOOOO?!?! Hello? Don’t hang up on me!! I wanna talk to you! You keep away from my husband, you understand me? Hello? ANSWER ME.

@DTS
    That nigga will get minimal time. Mark my words. He actually has a pretty good case.

:rofl: Gawd I’m wishing it was codeeee :rofl:

Send my love :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS Yup I’m pregnant!!! And tell TY I said thank you!!! I think I said it though. Lmao And Dubb where you been!? I thought you knew.

@LOLA BOYLAN
    Who is you, and do you got a problem with me?
    March 3, 2014 at 3:06 pm

WTF :rofl: :rofl: Gone fool.

:rofl: :rofl:

:dead:
    —————-
    <—-IS STILL mad at how many times he told the teenager babysitter chick to use 'an outside phone'. Her: ok, ok, OK :eek:
    ANd what does she do? :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I see OTB was watching Goodfellas this weekend. *whispers* me too!!

@Man…Im always gonna have a bracket sheet on it with UNC winning. ALWAYS. Good years and bad. Even during Bill Ethridge and Matt Doughtery years I did.

*Cuts arm so I can bleed the special shade of blue all over the place*

Buttercup says:

@Man, don’t poke fun at me. At least I’m getting a dog, am I right?

cteastcoast says:

Hold up now..this newbie ain’t new no more so this font should be neutral ground

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DTS

I disagree :yes:
    1.WItness this morning heard screaming from a woman and man, THEN 4 SHOTS…
    2.He claimed he thought it was an intruder.

@LOLA BOYLAN

Who is you, and do you got a problem with me?

They will do this at your local PetSmart. Its just dye that washes out
    ___________________________

Oh. I thought this might be a 2-for placement, e.g., i thought the dog represented a new business venture for Tiny while also ‘reppin’ the OMG girls… :kona:

I aink know @Nakeya. Im happy though!

So other folks seen Goodfellas on too huh?

*presses all the buttons like Karen did*

San ah make ya dance says:

cteastcoast says:

^^^^^
    Who is “this newbie”?
    You?
    Somebody else?

#lostagane :lol:

I like “Lola” better *snickers*

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS Then the girl had the nerve to not fly without her hat. Clown. No, the real clown was the side chick who did not wash the coke out of the dishes. Dirty High Bytch

_________

Bipolar… ism? :hahaha: Since these just jokes I take it you not laffing at where I may fall on the bipolar schedule yes :huh: I’m watching you.

I’m actually undiagnosed. :tea: I mean, self-diagnosed. If I could get a doctor to take me seriously I think I would be like, the worst off. Unfortunately, the pastor say I just have “Black women’s disease.” :| Characterized by the excessive weight of those who have done it before me with no complaints and the faith of a mustard seed. And apparently its systemic and incurable. Pray for me.

Have we met?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb I was cracking up when the wife drove her and her two babies to confront the girl. She was not playing.

Yup I’m pregnant!!!
    _________

GAWD I HOPE ITS A GIRL. TWO GIRLS. :love: :yahoo: :woohoo:

Iola Boylan says:

Interesting. Did your pastor really say this? Im reminded of this pastor who got bit by the snake and said it was Gods will. There has to be more answers than just church, or prayer, no?

^^^^^^^^^
    I gave the high one a pass, BUT I wanted to choke out the teenager :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB two what!? No I can’t do that!! Lol. One could live at your house though. :yes: lol All my family are wishing for a girl. I want another boy. Lol

Have we met?

I dont believe so. Are you on twitter :think:

@Nakeya…I was dead when she was like have Janice bring this stuff to you here in PRISON. Let her dew it! *waves bag of drugs in air*

:ghost:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Congrats @Nakeya!! :yahoo:

@Dub, Karen was pressin the shat outta them buttons. :rofl: Babies ain’t know what to do.

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) :cool: <<<has entered into witness protection :scared: says:

<<<< :cool: *stumbles through post behind DTTS cause I'm lost tew* :cool:

Well, if we're together, We ain't lost :cheers:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS Fluck her pass. The man brought your lazy ass a dishwasher!!! Don’t leave the coke laying All over the place! He saw her walk in the police station, the look on his face was priceless. I died.

Thanks Str8up!

ALBoy says:

I thought the wife was completely out of line for getting in her husband’s business where else was he gone run his “business” selfish. :coffee:

The Teen Nakeya! I’m still pissed at her lil smug smartass face in the police station. Like she ain’t did ish wrong! :lol: :lol:

Str8tUpMenace says:

:ghost:

I died when I first noticed the inmate gettin :blow: during his visit.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb YES!!!!! All loud not giving one single Fluck. Babies all crying and what not.

=======
    This handle though :hahaha:

ALBoy says:

I do understand, but ole girl was getting sloppy :tea:

Wheres My Check says:

:thinking: Something about this repsonse isnt sitting well with me. We all know all these groupies are after is semon samples from a donor who can provide the financial means these women want to live by. With that being said its easy to pay a “groupie” off. Is it possible that no one has come forward because this would then prove that this family dynamic isnt as squeeky clean as the “huxtable” facade they put on. I actaully like Tip and Tiny and hope they can work it out but this proves nothing to me. :tea:

That mofo was looking for them helicopters :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I would of been fired the teen. When she asked for that hat, I wanted to punch her. Bytch, we moving drugs not candy. You can’t be serious. Was she high too?

Karen was a sista deep down. Done pulled a piece on dude in his sleep. Like wake yo azz up. We need to talk.

Gjggjfiucjudbnh.

Man, I thought we were having a discussion yo!
    Re: S. African :eek:

Well, if we’re together, We ain’t lost :fistbump:

^^^^^^^^things lost people say

we gonna end up on the underground railroad if’n we not careful :nono:

Gjggjfiucjudbnh.

She bished up though, she’en have no plan b :hahaha:

ALBoy says:

Yea that side chick started out all cleanthat dope broughttwho she really was out ole nasty heffa i cant stand nasty women ie the musty Woman that works at publix :mad:

Well, if we’re together, We ain’t lost :fistbump:

^^^^^^^^things lost people say

we gonna end up on the underground railroad if’n we not careful :nono:

Maybe we could buy a Two-4-One ticket, I got front seat :woot: :kona:

sassyshe says:

@nakeya congrats

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Karen should of shot him in the leg. :tea: Then told him to have his side bytch fix that shyt. Karen’s momma though. Smh

ie the musty Woman
    :ghost:

You gotta look at her name tag next time, so we can properly address her :lol: #ikidikid

Karen’s momma though

:cuss: Whet?! Huh?? What kind of people live like this? :eek:

ALBoy says:

Karen was Not a siter cause dude took her pistol knocked her down then She apologized
    A sister already pulled the trigger soon as dud . Moved

Sure as HELL hope Porsha folks not conducting while yall on the train. Smdh.

KyCakes says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Karen’s momma though

:cuss: Whet?! Huh?? What kind of people live like this? :eek:

——————————————————————–
    Did you know they're not Jewish? :wait: :lol:

Then he mushed her face into the carpet :lol:

And all she did was wail out loud…. :rofl:

Smurfette then her tights always loose she need a life coach

KyCakes says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Karen’s momma though

:cuss: Whet?! Huh?? What kind of people live like this? :eek:

——————————————————————–
    Did you know they're not Jewish? :wait: :lol:

Mama WAS NOT 'in the know' :rofl: :rofl:

Smurfette then her tights always loose she need a life coach

:chase: :chase:

Sure as HELL hope Porsha folks not conducting while yall on the train. Smdh.

We gonna leave breadcrumb trails :kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

Is that a real dog he’s choking?
    __________________________________________________________

cant stand nasty women ie the musty Woman that works at publix

WHO is still being musty though?! :hahaha:
    i mean, for one thing, it’s cold outside… secondly, it’s not like she’s out working in a field :no: she must have a glandular problem…

@Nakeya when is the baby getting here??

:love:

GAGIRL87 says:

:hug: hey ya’ll! All ya’ll in here too many to name :hug:

Man, ole boy is saying that he didn’t have his legs on when it happened.

The evidence should be telling, right? Angles etc? :eek:

Buttercup says:

My bad Nancy Drew. You remind me of this girl that I once knew, Mic checker :lol:

*adds to 173
    The prosecution is saying that he put his legs on, and then went and got the gun, then shot. :tea:

Buttercup says:

Sure as HELL hope Porsha folks not conducting while yall on the train. Smdh.
    ===========
    :crying1:

@Nakeya when is the baby getting here??

:love:

Should we do a pool :gossip: Closest one get all the SR giftcards :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

DTTS :hug: what’s been going on fill me? :lol: :popcorn:

GAGIRL87 says:

Keya pregnant :love:

Im mad extra at he didnt have his legs on. Like they akin to a jacket or something ….

The prosecution is saying that he put his legs on,
    =========
    I couldn’t read any further….

GA, MsTake got punished for eating all the posters food :yes: Shame, ain’t it? :yes:
    ================
    Kdub, that’s what’s gonna ‘do him in’ :lol: IMB :shrug: because (now IONO) but how are you walking good on stubs? How you shooting?

I am ready to see the rest on the news tonight. No jury over there. Just one judge.

GAGIRL87 says:

I love Tiny but those ghetto blonde twists an I follow her on ig an she so rachett but at least she’s being true to herself :) BUT I know TI be somewhere like :facepalm:

ALBoy says:

I haven’t been much is this the eight and I’m a grown man I don’t know how a woman is musty at all

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@dubb

I need a recap!

Go find your name on my font :rofl:

uh, yeah, Butter… i get that a lot :fakesmile:

*note to self, don’t ever try to hide-out in the hood* :rolleyes:

The prosecution is saying that he put his legs on,
    =========
    I couldn’t read any further….
    :chase:

@LOLA
    “Its Iola. Why would I have a problem with you? Please let me familiarize myself with the posters before I get dragged into drama. Thank you.”

Oh, I don’t do drama. I was just “familiarizing” myself with you is all. Women usually get acquainted in here by exposing their breasts to everyone so you know what to do now. When in Rome….

But, I’m just makin sho’ we ain’t got no problems or nothing.

ain’t nobody wasting no bread on the underground :nono: i know porsha thinks it’s a fairy tale but it ain’t nothing like hansel and gretel :no:

I don’t know how a woman is musty at all

:eek:
    Who the phuck is this referring to?????

Mayne, they need to be exposed! NO EXCUSES! :nono:

ALBoy says:

disregard my last poststupid autocorrect on this jitter pad

Iola Boylan says:

Some idiot in the break room cracked open some boiled eggs. Got the whole joint smelling like feet, and not in a good way. Hubby and I used to parlay in foot play before I started wearing heels. The more calluses I developed, the less interested he became.

Wasting time says:

I’ve missed so much.. Ugh…Work

@DTS

Everything is circumstansial. I know they in S.Africa but they can’t PROVE anything really. No witnesses, no real motive. No “benefit” to him.

People would just have to believe their r/ship was so bad that he wanted her dead but the prosecution doesn’t have any witnesses to support that.

So now they have to say he went off on a rage and killed her. But he doesn’t have a history of this sort of rage.

It’s a long shot case. At least from an American Law point of view.

Short Recap
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This post about Tiny Tameka. TI outside BM aint stepping up so until she show herself…Tiny Tameka dont know nothing about no baby. :coffee:
    That dog better gets its life. Its in DANGER CHILE. :no:
    @Nakeya J has a gut fulla LIFE. :hug:
    @AlBoy showed up agane today :love:
    Lady round at his neighborhood store is musty and smell like onions. :hurl:
    We all seen Goodfellas this weekend. :rofl:
    Sandra has left us fo’ dead in this post :dead: <<< us

Short recap from me to yall on this third day of Mah-ch. Tew thousand fourteenf.

Chick Publix on 280 in Birmingham Alabama. I dont know her name

So we addressed the fact that Nakeya, like magic, got engaged and THEN found out she was pregnant?

Do any of us believe that or we just goin leave that topic alone?

Kdubb whats. Been up

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

If y’all doing a pool I won’t tell the date. But I want some of the gift cards lmao

Should we do a pool :gossip: Closest one get all the SR giftcards :lol:

_________________________

ain’t gonna be no more gift cards, thanks to Jenie. you see she posted last week how she STILL spending HER gift card :sideeye: :nono:

we’ll prob see her if we still on the underground railroad when it go past the mall :eek:

Iola Boylan says:

The only time I expose my breast is in anticipation of a Mammogram, and that’s never a pleasant experience. So unless you are a member of my HMO, no thanks. Now, if you have money to offer in exchange, that’s a different story :tea:

*Cuts arm so I can bleed the special shade of blue all over the place*

:hahaha: :heart: See Dubb this warms my orange and blue heart even if you dont bleed my particular shade of blue. :love:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Man that’s how it happened. You can either take it or kiss my ass. Either way thanks for asking. Loll. Babies don’t make a man marry you. We all know that already.

Man, he has rage history IMB :yes: With guns! :yes:
    =========
    *so so sign* at that Recap :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

:ghost:

________________________________

:tape: :hahaha: :kona:

@LOLA
    “The only time I expose my breast is in anticipation of a Mammogram, and that’s never a pleasant experience. So unless you are a member of my HMO, no thanks. Now, if you have money to offer in exchange, that’s a different story ”

I’m a business man.

I mean, I won’t pay, but I may be able to connect to you some other “business men” interested in some sort of transaction that may be mutually beneficial.

What’s your bra size first?

Iola Boylan says:

Outsidethebox are you still here? You peaked my interest and disappeared? I would like to continue touching on this conversation you had with your pastor :think:

@NAKED
    Babies don’t make a man marry you.
    Nope, but a nigga will do just about anything to avoid child support tho.

But you know, I’m sure it’s a coincidence and chit tho…
    …I’m sure. :eek:

:warning: Man, Nakeya IS NOT EXTORTING NOBODY :mad:
    ———–
    Thing
    But, this is a new year <—don't have nothing to do with nothing :rofl:

Iola Boylan says:

Oh. No thank you. I haven’t participated in any form of prostitution since we lived in Nevada. It was legal and I was naive. Ok, I’m over you now sir, are there any interesting people here :think:

Chick Publix on 280 in Birmingham Alabama. I dont know her name

Oh… :ghost:

WHO is still being musty though?! :hahaha:

CTFUUUUU :rofl ::rofl: So much logic to an illogical problem :rofl:

Kdubb whats. Been up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Nothing. I know that Publix too. Aint there a Moe’s and a Massage Envy in that same shopping center? :ghost: If yes.

August 2nd @Nakeya. That is my guess at your date.

:love:
    Take it or kiss my ass. You know that nigga gonna be up under your ass just for the fact its ass. :hahaha:

My 1st guess is October 15th :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Too early Dubb….wait am I allowed to say that!?

All my life Ive tried to be chit.. :confused:

:rofl: :rofl:

PUT THAT ALL on Man. We ain’t thinking that :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who’s keeping track of the guesses of the due date?

Kdubb thats the one

:no: :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Too early Dubb….wait am I allowed to say that!?

:stop: No, I’m trying to win :huh:

@NAKED
    “My sons father don’t pay child support @Man. I’ve never been to court for that. And he did not marry his daughters mom so…… Lol. But I’m sure you were not the only one thinking that, but that really is the way it happened. But think what y’all will.”

All I’m sayin is, you ain’t got to lie. :nono:
    I know it’s a recession and chit. We all did chit we thought we would never do to make it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who’s keeping track of the guesses of the due date?

:eek: Me :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS oh I know your not love! :hug: I know its Man. But its Man, so I’m not even taking it personal.

But I’m sure you were not the only one thinking that
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fugg folks.
    Its another blog baby on the way.
    We aint gat time for what folks think.
    TUH.
    We got planning to do. We got an e-baby shower and a e-bacherlorette party to plan :yes:

We all did chit we thought we would never do to make it.

Your ass! :rofl:
    :chase:

I’m guessing a due date of…
    :think:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Man so a simple congrats, you just could not do huh? Lol.

But I’m sure you were not the only one thinking that

I am SEW happy I am back today cause if someone else WUZ thinking that..let me be the first to kindly say kill yo’self fool. :yes: :huh:

kindly say
    —–
    *chortles*

@NAKED

I told you congrats when you first announced it.
    :huh:

I love you @Dubb!!! Aww an e-shower!!! You cooking? Lol

9/9-17-2014 <–my date(s)

Which means we gonna have thee best catered food around town :rofl: :rofl:

Kdubb thats the one

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :crying1: BIG UGLY TEARS. WHY we all went there for my cousin wedding. For the ladies in the fam. All went to have massages and then got some Moe’s Catering and went to that Hampton Inn and Suites over by there. And the cake came from THAT PUBLIX. I hope her musky azz dont moonlight over in the bakery :hurl:

Yall niggas was thinking it!
    She goin say she engaged on Monday Morning and then say she pregant at lunch time on Tuesday. GTFOH!

Yall was thinking it too. Prolly had email convos askin her how she trapt that nigga so good so quick.

I know how yall do.

*flag on the play*
    You can’t pick out all them dates :mad:

We all did chit we thought we would never do to make it.

:rofl: :chase: LMAOOOOOOOO I was reading somewhere and some font was going on and on about THE WOMAN’S CHOICE. :lol: I have been cursing you out on GP all weekend folk. :hahaha:

Iola Boylan says:

Apologies to you Outsidethebox. I did not mean to pry. Maybe a less public forum? On you on YIM :think:

then say she pregant at lunch time on Tuesday.

Get out :chase: Just go! :lol:

@LOLA

I’m watching you. Be warned… I’m watching yo azz. That font seem familiar and I don’t forget an enemy.

You spell something wrong and Ima try to get yo azz booted.

:eek: <<<me watching yo' chit

:eek:

You cooking?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I can have my mama send a dish :rofl:

My coworkers be pure REQUESTING shat for carry-ins etc for my mama to make. Ohhh Dubb can MamaDub make some more of that buffalo chicken dip? Or can you have your mama make us a lemon pound cake :dead:

#butNOtocoochiecops :no:

Why not?
    What is it? :lol:

@OTB
    “We all did chit we thought we would never do to make it.

LMAOOOOOOOO I was reading somewhere and some font was going on and on about THE WOMAN’S CHOICE. I have been cursing you out on GP all weekend folk.

wait… what’s happening…

:warning:

*looks up my witness protection contact just in case somebody needs it*

@OTB
    I DON’T TRUST LOLA! DON’T FALL FOR IT!

I know you stalk me but I still don’t want nothing to happen to you!

We all did chit we thought we would never do to make it.

:gossip: I seent him ‘laying the law down’ somewhere else :kona:
    Can’t mistake that font :nono: #toofunny

And he keep calling you naked .. :crying1:

Iola Boylan says:

You can watch all you want. Just know that you can’t nor would you ever be able to touch :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

:crying1: I can’t breathe… Always come back to foolishness

:wail: :wail: I just wasted so much water FUKK YOU MAYNE :rofl:

If these ppl chit shortcircuit.. :crying1:

KyCakes says:

All my life Ive tried to be chit.. :confused:

:rofl: :rofl:
    ——————————————————————
    I just wonder what they listed his height as on the booking sheet :think:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Did you? I’m sorry @Man. You coming to the e-shower?

:facepalm:

…she already want me to touch. See, I know where this is headed…

Man, lemme say this though… I was speaking to some female teen(family) and letting them know how you think/font, and suggested that there were others out here like you, AND long story short, we had a good dialogue :yes: It’s good to get it from different perspectives. I still don’t agree :D

What is it? :lol:

coochie cops was my way of trying to nicely say ‘no to puzzee police’ as in, please get outta Keya’s coochie…

Oh, and no to musty muffins from the publix bakery :nono:

WHATS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*like the oldest daughter who walked up on some bullshat in Poltergeist*

Kdub
    Becaussssssssssss EYE have the Knowledge AND THE POWER :eek:
    ^^^
    Tangina :grill:

Iola Boylan says:

*Are you on YIM is what I meant to say. My appoligies once again Outsidethebox. Im multitasking.

@DTS
    “Man, lemme say this though… I was speaking to some female teen(family) and letting them know how you think/font, and suggested that there were others out here like you, AND long story short, we had a good dialogue It’s good to get it from different perspectives. I still don’t agree ”

Well if you advised her not to steal someone else’s money to support HER decision, than I FULLY support that!

FULLY! :thumbsup:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Aunt Sandra has FINALLY unbanned me!!!!!

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Aunt Sandra has FINALLY unbanned me!!!!!

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

:yahoo:

Iola Boylan says:

Im not on Facebook as of yet Outsidethebox, but I am on twitter. They limit you to only 140 characters which is a bit constricting.

*sutures up cut that old careless husky girl made to her arm*

you the last one need to be leaving your dna on the blog! :eek:

next thing we know, you’ll be missing for real :scared:

I cant even get myself together right now. :rofl:

Im sorry..gimme a min… :rofl: :rofl:

*smooths skirt* Ahem. I was only slightly kidding up thread. I did say to my pastor that it ..it is hard to be me. :) And she did basically say, shutup your crying, so many have suffered so you could complain about your perk filled existence. :| So I shut up.

SN: The crazies really are all over my family, but there was a blog joke about bipolar..and well you had to be here. Or be crazy “to get it”. :eek:

I think EYE know now :eek:

Font is very familiar.

You spell something wrong and Ima try to get yo azz booted.
    This chit here. With them :eek: eyes. I just saw Jerome (Martin), when he was like “security”. :snot: :crying1: :wail:

I think EYE know now :eek:

Font is very familiar.

*murder mystery music* :tea:

:rofl: :rofl: No fukk you and your weak ass theory :rofl:

and why is you STILL conversing… “molly girl, you in dangha” :eek:

“molly girl, you in dangha” :eek:
    ^^^
    Is this from GHOST? :eek:

Buttercup says:

I just got confirmation that my 80s Guess jeans have been shipped. Mama’s getting ready for spring :bounce:

yes, it is DTTS… but that’s not important. what’s important is that somebody needs to locate OTB and unplug her :cuss: keyboard!

i swear, i’m beginning to think she prob took candy from strangers when she was little :rolleyes: :mad:

molly girl, you in dangha” :eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think EYE know now

Font is very familiar.

*murder mystery music*

Chiiiiiiid.
    Ain’t got me fooled. Your writing is like your fingerprint. I know this mofo was banned once upon a time. I won’t bring it Sandra’s attention that Lola was banned and she need to look into that chit.

Nope, won’t say a word. :tape:

Get it Buttercup :dance:
    =========
    And that’s exactly what I’m going to do when I ear them: the cabbage patch along with the Roger Rabbit :danban:

Iola Boylan says:

Oh I see Outsidethebox. She was giving you some tough love. I guess I get it. Believe it or not I’ve never had a female pastor. I wonder if a male would have said the same? Does having a female pastor give a sort of sista girl bond between you and she? More brutal honesty? She is Black no? Tell it like it is type of thing?

Only in America :rofl: :rofl:
    ============
    OTB, member this one! “Orlando, is that you?” :eek: :dead:

:crying1: :wail: I am that kid. I was. The teacher always chose me as the buddy. I’m still new myself but gotta buddy up with others. :wtf:

mama say one day them old white men gonna take you and give you the worms… :wail: LMAOOOOOO

I am personable and thats what they see first. Yall are mean. :rofl:

Yes, YOU, “Molly”

while you over there grinning and smoothing your skirt (I swear my best friend does this exact move all the time – she thank she cute TEW)

:cloud: queen…. This should be a good one :popcorn:

:rofl: I cannot even stand yall ffrfrfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :rofl:

Iola Boylan says:

You can tell Sandra whatever pleases you. I don’t fear Sandra, nor you. Trying to bully me into sending you nude photographs goes beyond banning, I have a friend who works in law enforcement. Even if her official title is meter maid, she is still in the fold and well connected. Now please, leave me be. Thank you.

:| Well didnt you just let all the air outta my sail. :|

You want these throwback Sace’s? They the real thing too. High waist. Prolly too big for you tho. :think: 28″ waist which is me but these what im sure are like 35inch hips? :no: I just knew I was going be..girl you be killing them..but alas, I couldnt even get them over my hips .FML.

*Lights a black candle*

:pc:

see… open the gates and let the crazy mofos BACK in this muthaphucka.
    See, normally I wouldn’t say chit. You know, no snitching and chit.

But this muthaphucka here? Hail naw! :nono:

We mortal enemies! My kids can’t like yo kids. My church members can’t be friends with yo church members. It’s OWN nigga.

:think: **bout to type this email to Sandra**

She is Black. But she is.. :think: Methodist. I said it like its a little dirty… :lol: its not but that should give you an insight into how she might think. She is very progressive for her age and denomination tho, I will say. She does tell it like it is, but we still, or her words fall short once she tries to tell me to grin and bear it, no she does not say those words but thats pretty much what she is saying. And imo that is no different then what so many of our elders say. :| Clearly im not pleased.

@OTB
    “Where were you at? Chit I wanna read (and support) this nigga myself rigth now! Chit is ridiculous. Make my blood pressure rise just thinking about that chit!

No fukk you and your weak ass theory

Our numbers are strengthening. We will prevail in the end.
    SPARTACUS!

Iola Boylan says:

You sir are no gentlemen :nono: Im done with you and your threats. Your thirst runs deep. Much like your hairline :tea: Get over it. Is there a mute function on this website?

Orlando, is that you
    _________

:rofl: OLa Ray? Was it Ray? Or MAe? I think it was Mae :rofl: But nobody cant tell me that Whoopi wasnt “cute” in that movie.

Buttercup says:

You want these throwback Sace’s? They the real thing too. High waist. Prolly too big for you tho. :think: 28? waist which is me but these what im sure are like 35inch hips? :no: I just knew I was going be..girl you be killing them..but alas, I couldnt even get them over my hips .FML.
    ===========
    I JUST looked at some Sace’s on that devil’s playground, Etsy, last night. I don’t know if I’m measuring wrong (I’m sure I’m not) but I think I have a 37″ hip :ashamed:

Are they multicolored? Once I stop being so lazy and at least hit the elliptical 3 times a week, 35″ hip would be spot on. And the waist would be an issue for my tailor.

:cry: :cry:

Lawd Jeebus!!!!!!!!!!!

This gal is giving out her husky measurements just all willy nilly!!!
    She don’t wanna be saved :no: :no:

Well he!!, i gues HANNA IS NOW YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!

*drops call to witness protection* :cell: yeah, she said she got dis :brokenheart:

SPARTACUS!
    ======
    :casket:

*Lights a black candle*

:bounce: DUBB!!!! YOU SEE WHAS HAN’N TEW???!!!!! :bounce:

:facepalm: nigga dont nobody wanna be friends with unborn JeffAfrica or BornJamerican

She was cute OTB :yes: I just saw that about a week ago. She couldn’t walk in them heels though :rofl:

And it twas Ola Mae, I think :eek:

Wait even the meter maids have titles like parking and “enforcement”. :rofl: Maybe even Parking Enforcement OFFICER. :rofl:

HANNA IS NOW YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!
    :wail: :wail:

Our numbers are strengthening. We will prevail in the end.
    SPARTACUS!
    _________

:hahaha: NO. Didnt your Aunt Tea tell you we raising a bunch of sissy boys who will side with their mama everytime. :huh:

:wail: :wail: REA LTURRS IJIOTS. Real turrs. :cry: :rofl:

You sir are no gentlemen Im done with you and your threats. Your thirst runs deep. Much like your hairline Get over it. Is there a mute function on this website?

Dis dat chit I’m talkin bout right here!
    :eek:

EXHIBIT MUTHAPHUCKIN A!
    :pc:

:thinking: Or was it Etta Mae? Hmmmmmmm

@OTB
    “Our numbers are strengthening. We will prevail in the end.
    SPARTACUS!
    _________

Yeah, we side with Momma… till Momma ain’t payin that fraudulent bill yall put on us!

Chit, Momma herself will tell us yall ain’t chit for that bill yall just sliiiiiiiiiide up on a nigga! I know my Momma would. :coffee:

Iola Boylan says:

She is Black. But she is.. Methodist. I said it like its a little dirty… its not but that should give you an insight into how she might think. She is very progressive for her age and denomination tho, I will say. She does tell it like it is, but we still, or her words fall short once she tries to tell me to grin and bear it, no she does not say those words but thats pretty much what she is saying. And imo that is no different then what so many of our elders say. Clearly im not pleased.

Fascinating. I feel you my Sister, I feel you. So now what? Where do we go when our pastor hasn’t provided that we seek?

:shocked:

she STILL tawking! just sitting there, eating poopcorn, being “personable” smh :no:
    you know what kinda folk USED to be personable? KIDNAP VICTIMS, that’s who!!!!! :mad:

@DUBB
    “nigga dont nobody wanna be friends with unborn JeffAfrica or BornJamerican”

Jeffrica! Jeffrica! Jeff + Africa!

:facepalm:

I JUST looked at some Sace’s on that devil’s playground, Etsy, last night. I don’t know if I’m measuring wrong (I’m sure I’m not) but I think I have a 37? hip :ashamed:
    Are they multicolored? Once I stop being so lazy and at least hit the elliptical 3 times a week, 35? hip would be spot on. And the waist would be an issue for my tailor.

I think it might be 37ish! Cause I was trying gawd knows I was tryinggggg. But :shank: They are teal/turquiose. One color, but its like a “grid” print. They are denim, very vibrant. My only consolation is that i would look like death if I did have a smaller hip. Im just too big and eat too many bagels and red and purple skittles. :| :heart:

@OTB

I’m bout to email you!
    :eek:

:gossip: <<I don't trust this Lola one bit! Details via email

IONO what I’m looking at :eek:

Yall slipping! Because yall supposed to distribute the packets early in the morning, so that by the time I arrive, yall have properly vetted :kona;

Candi Apple says:

:rofl: :rofl:
    Daddy even sinners. Can sin
    red or blue

DUBB!!!! YOU SEE WHAS HAN’N TEW???!!!!! :bounce:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think I might know…not sure.

Welp! Guess who’s stocking up on bagels and skittles as we speak :waiting:

You wanna give your car tag too while you at it?!! :eek:

*mind blown hands* or whatever in the he11 you be sayin :mad:

:think:

:think:

:shrug: .

:pizza: or :smoke: or :hump: or :sheep: Pick your outlet. Or one could see …a medical doc.

But nah. :tea:

Iola Boylan says:

Its Iola. The lowercase i is metaphorical. A take on the current state of events in Amerikkka. Thank you. Every watched Roots Toby? Geesh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I don’t eem know what the welcome packet got IN it no more.

Other than the questionnaire?

It used to have a box of condoms, some free sample Whip, and a drank ticket for you to see @Nikke or @Diva but…IDK. What we offering these days? :shrug:

:dead:

______________________________________

:huh:

See, part of the good thing with a “distinguished” hairline, is that it makes your smarter because more air gets to your brain.

Now, I KNOW who you is. You already know we mortal enemies. Why you come in here with that lame azz name phuckin with me?
    :blink:

ION see NO LOWERCASE i’s nowhere, plus I like Lola more anyhow… :tea:

Iola Boylan says:

Your trust, Your approval, does nothing for me. I have no use for it. Much like you and a Magnum :tea: Water balloon fights don’t count. Im talking its intended purpose.

:shocked:
    ________________________

OMGAWD I HATE CHU. So. :cry: They had some thing on the news. I really should stop watching so much news. :facepalm:

Anyway, the kidnapped ladies from Cleveland was getting honored and Lord, that one, yall know the one..dont make me font her name.. she was up there looking “personable: as hail. :confused:

:rofl: I hate chall for what yall make me become… :rofl:

the welcome packet is OTB! she offering all of ‘her’ to whosoever will! :bounce:

ION think that’s who you think Man :no:
    She would’ve called OTB “sis” or something :thinking:

Mama’s Family. Iola Boylan.

@DTS
    “ION think that’s who you think Man
    She would’ve called OTB “sis” or something ”

That’s her evil azz! I KNOW it! She ain’t got me fooled me tho!

Buttercup says:

:hahaha: This whole thread is killing me.

SO. Who tried to hack my yahoo email? :eek:

:no: ION think so Man. This poster is mentioning church, and pastors :tea:

Who tried to hack my yahoo email
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It wasn’t me but I need you to email me when you unlock it.

Okay. I am taking a nap now. Toodles.

Yall play nice. Welcome back…Iola.

I agree w/DTTS! “Sis” wouldna asked “Sis” stuff she already know…

but my work here is done… i tried to warn her husky self, but she ‘friendly’

*pees on fire, no more smoke signals*

Your trust, Your approval, does nothing for me. I have no use for it. Much like you and a Magnum Water balloon fights don’t count. Im talking its intended purpose.

Magnums are for prop jokes and niggas with deformities. So yes, I have no use for them.

And I know my approval means everyting to you. Females have a “bizarro” way of talkin in which everything means the opposite.

No = yes
    I hate you = I love you
    You so stupid = you so funny/Smart
    You so ugly = you are handsome to me but I won’t admit so publically

I’m watching you Lola, I’m watching you…
    :eek:

SO. Who tried to hack my yahoo email? :eek:

*looks at lola* :eek:

Iola Boylan says:

Marijuana and caffeine give me the shakes. Sex has never been therapeutic for me, just a means of paying the rent. Any other suggestions? Im on a no carb diet.

SO. Who tried to hack my yahoo email? :eek:
    ======
    Nancy Drew tried to tell you that you is in danger, girl :nun:

@DTS
    “ION think so Man. This poster is mentioning church, and pastors ”

ASKING about it! Then she was goin get in OTB’s email and try and condemn it! I am tellin you! :mad:

Buttercup says:

:hahaha: This whole thread is killing me.

Me too Butter, AND :newbie:
    I’m already exhausted and dis just my first day :phew:

Iola Boylan says:

I wasn’t trying to hack your yahoo account. Who is Doesnttalktostrangers? Why are you making up stuff? Does that male I don’t care person have multiple accounts here? Is this a shake down? Im unphased. Outsidethebox I did send you a message on YIM. Did you get it?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

SO. Who tried to hack my yahoo email? :eek:

*looks at lola* :eek:

:rofl: :rofl: GO HOME ROGER(S)!

Didn’t I try Butter???!!! Didn’t I… :brokenheart:

I even assed someone to unplug Ms. Congeniality’s keyboard waaaay upthread somewhere smh :no:

Iola Boylan says:

If your logic is accurate, then sir I say to you, you are very handsome.

:prays: <<for the safety of OTB from the dangerous Lola

AND then Thing still talmbout her first day :hahaha:
    ———
    *cues GHOSTBUSTERS*
    :whistle: I ain’t fraid of no ghost :whistle:

I am legit mad right now. All I have is my online friends and somehow they all got some kind of crazy message from my yahoo. :confused: Aint right, I tell you.

Not you @iola. But the other newbies, I will not font with them till vetted. Hmph. :nono:

Thing & Buttercup

:whistle: Who ya gone call????

:ghost:

But she kinda funny yall look :rofl: :rofl:

Sheesh tough crowd.. :phew:

*laughs quietly* Sorry iola. I need a place to seat at lunch. :|

Got a new post on the blade runner.

@OTB
    “Outsidethebox has nothing to fear. Unlike some of you nimrods, she seems smart. Real recognize real which would explain my gravitation towards her.”-Crazy Lola

She bout to tell you what you wore to sleep last night.

Iola Boylan says:

Thank you for being welcoming. These people here. I see why they get talked about on twitter. Geesh.

OTB
    I saw ONE funny :yes:

BUT, I’m done now GO SEE :rollseyes:

YIM? I keep thinking thats AIm but I think Aim is not cool right? :think:

IDK hun. Im not on anything but here. And the cable cut-off list. :|

Buttercup says:

:rofl: between OTB trying to justify, Man going in, and DTTS fighting ghosts, I am no more good.

@Bey, I think YIM is :yahoo: instant messenger :eek:

Sheesh tough crowd

Thank You. Jealous much? You call these people friends? They’re clearly upset I addressed you and not them. Loser with a capital L not lower-iola Boylin.

nothing to see here folks… it’s all just a lil coinky-dink *laughs heartily* :lol:

(*whispers* no it’s not :no: )

:scared:

Iola Boylan says:

Yes I said Boylin. There’s your lower cased I Doesn’t talk to strangers. Geesh. Ironic considering here you are all up in mine.

Real recognize real which would explain my gravitation towards her.

:eek: We was doing so well. But see. I just read this article on back handed compliments. Now why would that pop in my head after reading this from you. :eek:

You said we dont know each other tho so hopefully my reputation has not proceeded me. Like 80% of that stuff is half truths..

She bout to tell you what you wore to sleep last night.

:eek: Oh.no. I forgot to put my head cap on. :confused: Can you photoshop the pic iola?

Told you bout Lola…. told yall.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

First day back in a while, and I needed the laughs that this post provided

I think YIM is :yahoo: instant messenger :eek:

:facepalm: You know I aint know that.

Oh SORRY IOLA. No I am not on YIM.

Iola Boylan says:

Oh.no. I forgot to put my head cap on. Can you photoshop the pic iola?

I don’t know what you slept in last night, but I can assure you he slept with a penis extender on. Loser.

TINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :hug: :kiss: I feel like I havent seen you in..forever. :) Hope you’re well.

Iola Boylan says:

Oh SORRY IOLA. No I am not on YIM.

Awkward. I wonder who I sent that instant message to :think:

let me go prepare my dinner (and have a glass of wine)
    it’s a snow day in dc, but feel like i worked today :phew:

y’all be safe
    :eek:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

OTB….All is good…I’m about to be a daddy in about 7 months!!! Excited and Scared @ the same damn time

:shocked: :shocked: OH HELL NAW! I mean. Congrats? :confused:

JK :yahoo: PLEASE tink thru to-morrow @Tink? You know im nosey for the deets! :woohoo:

Candi Apple says:

:nono: Candi is not a newbie nor crazy. Been here for a long time. Phone posting is horrid.

Blue pill or Red pill (kinda done cryptically)
    See Daddy sinner can sing too – Movie

:thinking:

Carrington says:

She said SHE hasn’t seen anyone come forth – which, I suspect, that when they DO make an attempt, they won’t call Tiny’s office anyway.
    And when they do call, T.I.’s camp will make a concerted effort to keep it from her anyway.