SNL Mocks White House’s Social Media Marketing for ObamaCare

SNL Mocks White House Social Media Marketing

NBC’s Saturday Night Live parodied the Obama administration’s desperate attempts to sign up healthy young people for ObamaCare in advance of Monday’s deadline. SNL’s Obama was urged to wear Pharrell’s goofy hat; pose for a social media photo op with Kim Kardashian and Batkid; dance with the Pope; and kiss Justin Bieber (played by a female actress) on the lips.

Watch the hilarious video after the break.

SNL Mocks White House Social Media Marketing

SNL Mocks White House Social Media Marketing

39 Responses to “SNL Mocks White House’s Social Media Marketing for ObamaCare”

Beta says:

:yawn: this still comes on

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :hi:

Did we talk about 2 Chainz thot suing?
    Tina Husbands upcoming confession?

cteastcoast says:

Here she go :coffee:

I’m insulted at this Kim K. “impersonator.”

Buttercup says:

Morning y’all

Matchsticks says:

@Wasting

I mentioned the “thot” lawsuit downstairs… a damn mess! :lol:

cteastcoast says:

Tina Husbands upcoming confession?
    _________________________________

who’s tina :thinking:

Wasting time says:

@Matchstick..
    I don’t see how she cans sue. He told her that it was going to the blogs and she turned to the camera and gave her IG handle and was GEEKED!

@cteastcoast..
    Tina from Mary Mary
    We learn that he a THOT too and have a slew of women.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:dead: at Tina’s husband being a THOT cause he is. The sad part is that they made it out to be one affair with a friend (still waiting to find the tea on that one). But now it turns out Teddy was going in :hump: with multiple women on multiple occasions. Seems like he was a BIG TIME THOT. A KING THOT. A THOT LEADER. A THOT TRAILBLAZER…. I think the only reason he confessed was because he is becoming well known because of the show and he didn’t want to get busted. Or maybe on of the chicks was about to tell….

Buttercup says:

Tina from Mary Mary
    We learn that he a THOT too and have a slew of women.
    ========
    I imagine it would be soooooo hard for me to believe anything he said if I were Tina. He could say, “It’s a nice day outside.” I would be like, “You know dang well it’s too windy and the sun is shining too brightly :chase: ” Just ridiculous.

Wasting time says:

:ghost: My soul laughed at that :hahaha:

You right though, I think he told too because someone was going to tell. He is known in gospel circles and he was in Jay Leno Band for years. He and Warren in a group together. Watch he have a baby somewhere and this is the reason we getting all the tea.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

at Tina’s husband being a THOT cause he is. The sad part is that they made it out to be one affair with a friend (still waiting to find the tea on that one). But now it turns out Teddy was going in with multiple women on multiple occasions. Seems like he was a BIG TIME THOT. A KING THOT. A THOT LEADER. A THOT TRAILBLAZER…. I think the only reason he confessed was because he is becoming well known because of the show and he didn’t want to get busted. Or maybe on of the chicks was about to tell….
    —————
    I bet she is going to stay too. I can see if it was one woman my man cheated with, I can see myself forgiving and staying, but multiple women for years? :tea: Nah son. Lemmie :cell: my girl named Ali Mony.

oh. HEY y’all! :waves: <== Dwight's handkerchief

Wasting time says:

it sure is :dead: in here today Miss Iyana; I’m attributing it to Monday

cteastcoast says:

Well again being the church girl that I am we all knew dude was THOT just not a KING THOT :hump:

libra80sbaby says:

:blink: So Teddy’s azz was sexing SEVERAL women?? While your wife running round the damn country takin care of HIM and the Family??!! And I bet he been spending THEIR money on these hoez :facepalm: Teddy a bich!! I’d kick his azz to the curb because she will NEVER trust him again. SMH

libra80sbaby says:

Furthermore, why he go out here and cheat on that lady when he KNOW ppl are going to find out about it??? Dude you are married to half of the biggest gospel group right now…did you NOT think this would come out??? Stoopid af

says:

sweater gawd i hate Taken’s font dammit! :chase: :dead:

my sis was filling me in on his madness lass night! ion watch the show but she gives me blow by blows :popcorn:

she need to gwan & leave his cheatin ass :yes:

he was just fuggin anything that busted it wide! :yawn:

says:

libra80sbaby says:

:yes: and THIS is why she needs to leave. he had no fuggs to give, so neither should she! :steer:

There’s no possible way she could trust dude with her heart again. She might be able to trust him to parent, but that might be as far as that goes. Several women? Psshhh!

Wasting time says:

Yeah I don’t see how Tina can trust him either. Especially since he told it in segments. If he would have sat down and said I’m :hump: you, your home girl Jane and these here 6 other womens but I loves you, maybe he had a shot. Now she has to relive the hurt all over again and know that her marriage was a lie.. Poor woman.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Fay :hugs:
    Yea that multiple women is a bit much. Like he was out there :danban: like :yahoo: F DEEZ HOES!!! turn down for what??!!!

turn down for what??!!!
    ———-
    :rofl: “they” love that song here

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I don’t feel good :(

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

My tummy hurts :cry:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Do it for the Vine!! I ain’t gonna do it!! Do it for Obamacare!!! Now werk! Werk!!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Razz you so nasty :shock:
    (Sneaks byke in) *raises hand* should I not be swal—- :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Um… Ok… See the way it’s supposed to go is…
    You know what. Never mind. You got it :thumbsup:

cteastcoast says:

I guess these weekend posts messed us up for today :coffee:

KyCakes says:

Moanin’ Ery’ones :yawn:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@CT: too good to be true huh? :lol:

Buttercup says:

Y’all just determined to make me do some work, huh? Well, only 45 days until I put in my notice :woohoo:

scorpio says:

@SCORPIO
    “LOL! at everyone that is dissin’ the affordable healthcare act. Come this time next year, and watch, FOOLS are going to wonder how they ever got along without it. Let alone wonder why it took so long.”
    _______________________________

Most of the people that talk bad about ain’t even read anything on it. :lol:

But yeah, that chit shoulda BEEN done. So glad it’s in place. This whole country will wonder why the phuck it took so long to do in the next generation.