Tameka “Tiny” Harris On The Wendy Williams Show

Tiny and Wendy Williams

Wife, mother and business woman Tameka “Tiny” Harris was a guest on the Wendy Williams Show today. Tiny posted photos before and after her appearance on her Instagram account.

Wendy told Tiny she was a fan of Tiny’s popular VH1 reality TV show T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle. Tiny said the little star of the show, Major Harris, is not particularly fond of all the attention he receives from fans. Tiny also discusses the inspiration behind their version of The Cosby Show intro for their upcoming season.

Tiny gave tips to young ladies who aspire to be an artist. “You should definitely learn the business,” she said. “And try not to let outsiders and problems that you have keep lingering on.”

Tiny Harris on Wendy Show

Tiny also discussed her booty (“it’s a little bought booty”), her boobs (“they’re bought”), and her brief hiatus from her husband, rap artist T.I. Harris (“we’re normal. We go through the same things other people go through”).

Season 4 of T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle premieres Monday night at 9p.m. EST on VH1.

• Hershey

• nylasmommy

I like that Tiny admitted her body was bought, unlike the rest of these heffa’s! Def a Cancer after my own heart!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Hershey: She looks gorgeous with her real hair! :yes: I hope she never wears weave again.

• Leslie

Great interview! I love Tiny. She is always so personable. I’m sure all of the fans scare Major. He is my favorite on the show. He has such a sweet and genuine spirit. I like little kids like him.

• Hershey

@ Hershey: She looks gorgeous with her real hair! I hope she never wears weave again
    __________________________________

She didn’t need it anyway, she has hair. Wish she didn’t have all that other stuff in her, but what works for some doesn’t work for all. She has a beautiful spirit, very down to earth.

• OutsidetheBox

:cheer: This is the Tiny I love!

OMGarsh I covet! :shank: And hair is laYed. *deep sigh* Get em girl. Been a minute..

• Jamillah

Most people already knew that Tiny bought her assets from a plastic surgeon. What I found offensive is that Wendy asked her about her nose. It’s obvious she had no surgery done on that nose. Wendy don’t know when to stop.

• Hershey

I wonder if her friend did her hair? :thinking: it’s gawjuss on her hey OTB :waves:

• OutsidetheBox

She didn’t need it anyway, she has hair.

Weave is a great way to keep your hair too.

• Hershey

yes it is, it’s a protective style. I loves me some weave

• OutsidetheBox

Ion thank she did that.. *turns nose up* :tea:

:hahaha: I am a Shekinah :hater:

Hey Hersh! :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

Jamillah says:

_________

Thinly veiled joke at a sweet piggy nose? :ban:

• Hershey

Ion thank she did that.. *turns nose up*

I am a Shekinah

Hey Hersh!

___________________________

nah doesn’t smell of Shekinah :lol: smells of a good stylist, not a friend who gave her a style, yahmean?

• Hershey

Jamillah says:

_________

Thinly veiled joke at a sweet piggy nose?
    _____________________________

Wendy should waste no time talking about anyone’s nose, considering you can see the next hot topic thru hers :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: I just told a salon who said they “dont style natural hair..” that!

Me: Oh you all just “do” hair then..?
    Her: We are full-service salon stylists.. *pause* but not natural hair.
    Me: Oh. So yall just do hair. Gotcha. Thx. KBye.

:eyeroll:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

What up OT B

• OutsidetheBox

:huh: Hot topic.. thru hers.. :huh: *rolls it around in head..* :lightbulbs!

It took me a second but when I laughed I :rofl: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Hey Al. :kiss: Nothing too tough. Headed home. Stopped by the hardest working blog to get me some grins. :biggrin:

• Hershey

nah doesn’t smell of Shekinah smells of a good stylist, not a friend who gave her a style, yahmean?

I just told a salon who said they “dont style natural hair..” that!

Me: Oh you all just “do” hair then..?
    Her: We are full-service salon stylists.. *pause* but not natural hair.
    Me: Oh. So yall just do hair. Gotcha. Thx. KBye.

________________________________

:blink: :rofl: SMDH!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

:kiss: right back at you what happened to the old SR though i have yet to see an EOrgy or fight. Did i miss something

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

:claps:

..all the plastic surgery is starting to pay off. :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Why do people take all the shade from Wendy when she clearly rocking those Dwight Howards…. :coffee:
    #Oleboxback

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: They will get to sideways fighting..but some of them slow so.. :shrug: The shade gets lost..just follow the :rotfl: / : ghost: / : casket: emotes with no comment… #fontsafeinthesestreetsFolk :tea:

I think mannie mannie posters would like to continue posting so they handle your Aunt Tea’s topics with delicate fonts…Ion know whats up with the Esecks..mostly, Mayne scared everybody a way with his Thor.. nobody wants reconstructive surgery to handle all that..and too many real gravis Fridays.. :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Thinking of plastic surgery quick poll ladies how many of you ladiez if given the chance would do vaginoplasty :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: hey Bruh! :hug: Elove ya. KBye. :woohoo: :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

*silences font* I have a purty puss. :tea: God don’t make no mistakes. I made a mistake with a few niggas, but I’m still in it.. :hahaha: Frfr stop talking to me Al. Bye! :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Oh and do we not still drag folk with real gravis that has at some point been someoneeelse’s joke gravi? Cause I saw one earlier… :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

@Otb alright baby good night

• capricorn83

Idc if her and TI DO break up… I just want her to keep this relationship with Shun Melson. Most consistently nice she’s looked in…. ever

I think Shekinah is doing this hair bc she’s been in all the behind the scene pics….unless she just tagged along :tea:

• Who Dat

@Alboy my beef curtains and my juice box are fine. As are the fabulous musckles contained within. Its singing “Dont Make Me Over” right now. Wanna hear???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

@Dubb you know I love good music :coffee:

• Who Dat

:crying1:

Bye @Al Boy!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

you know I learned to hear like Helen Keller I’ll have to put my hands and my mouth on it :coffee:

• FuturedocDonte

Why she don’t have her wedding ring on. Talm bout she “jammed her finger” :hahaha:

Tiny: you see it ::holds hands out
    Wendy: no :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

EDIT: The video is fake. It’s a hurricane video that some fool uploaded to Youtube as a Flight 370 search video.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

I posted on this downstairs.
    I :heart: Tiny and love her looks here. I think she is an open book and has a great heart. I think she’s cute

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfDAoSDsAS4 Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

Lawd, I have watched 2 episodes of undercover boss and I have :crying1: with each employee at the end of each show… I done made myself right tired :lame: :kona:

When she showed her ring finger :rofl: and Wendy was like no but ok :hahaha: good interview :thumbsup:

• SummerBaby

Tiny looks cute! I enjoyed the interview.

• Diva

*kicks in blog door* hey Roses!!!! I miss y’all some TURRIBLE!!!!!!

• Diva

Where the heyul is the night crew? :waiting: hey Sandrarose!!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

I was singing a rose is still a rose #freeanita :coffee:

• Diva

Alboy hey there hunty!! :waving:

• Diva

Comes back in to say…@Man I know you missing meh!!!! :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

What up diva? We the only ones here? :coffee:

• Diva

I see that…. *looks around the :kona: for Goat* *scoots chair closer to Alboy*

• VDot

:blink: at myself

Dare I say, but I’m starting to like Tiny. Over the past month or so, she’s grown on me. She looks cute here.

:thumbsup: Tiny!

• Diva

:wave: Vdot

• VDot

:waves: Diva

• VDot

:waves: Diva

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Hair looks great!

Diva :shock: hey bew :happy:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Wendy forgot to ask about her lips.

• FuturedocDonte

Alboy don’t fall for it. Diva scoots her chair close to errbody. AND I HEARD She got that nasty woman’s disease :coffee:

• Who Dat

I mean I KNOW @Diva can read! She see @AlBoy tryna hear me with his mouth and his hands! Heffa dont brang yourself in here after weeks with that mess! :chase:

• FuturedocDonte

Morning :coffee:

Up early packing my bags… And the crazy thing is ion know where I’m going :eek:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

:hi: morning
    Future Whatchu talmbout? :lol:

Morning Taken, how’s your baby today?

• Ms Peaches

Good Morin-Future,MisTaken and Nancy Drew

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

@IS: She is good :heart: She was so sweet and smiley this am. Made me not want to leave her. All of them slept in the bed with me last night. Glad I have a king.

• kamadiva

Morning. …This Atl weather is going to be the death of me!

• kamadiva

@Taken~ good she is better! The size of the bed is no match for lil ones who sleep like helicopter propellers! LilDiva comes in my room not more than 5 mins after my light goes out. She could be dead to the world, snoring and slobbering, but as soon as my light flips off, she is sneaking in the bed. And then right up under me with those lil knees and elbows in my back, rib cage, stomach, I do yoga to stay limble for her!

• Smonae

Good Morning Sandy :waves:
    Donte
    Taken
    Peaches
    ITTO
    Kamadiva

Wendy was a little rude to me, she just jumped rt in, is that a real nose, butt, boobs?? Like WTF :no:

Awww Taken, you such a good mom :love:
    (‘cept for that scissor incident :kona: )

MsPeaches, Kama… :waves:

• Wasting time

:hi: Roses.
    Tiny looked great and kept it too real!

:newpost: on that plane….again

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:waves: Morning y’all

Doc that baby driving you out already??? I been there :rofl: My advice : Don’t bother running boy child support or black twitta gon’ find yew :eek: Don’t ask me how I know though :tea: :kona:

• Smonae

What’s up Bomb gm :waves:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

@Kam: You are right about the little big sleepers. Taken 2 was all up under me like :eek: I was like if you don’t get on your side of this bed! Then the boy. He kept climbing out of the bed and jumping down like he was a Navy Seal. I finally had to put him in the playpen to make sure he didn’t escape :lol:
    @IS: Let act like the scissor incident never happened okay? But today now that I am at work… and all my kids still got they fangers… that ish is funny to me! Picture it (Sophia Patrillo voice) a 2 year old with some baby fabric scissors and another 1 year standing there like :winky: with his hand out like take ‘em! Take ‘em all! What I need fangers fo! :kona:

• MSVALLDAY

She looks so much better with her real hair!

• Ms Peaches

@Somonae- Good Mornin , see ya upstairs

• free

Hershey says: I like her shoes and the dresses, nicest I’ve seen her look in quite some time :thumbsup: Tiny

*********************