Tameka “Tiny” Harris Reveals New Haircut and Style

Kandi Burruss Tiny Harris

Former Xscape lead singer Tameka “Tiny” Harris revealed her real hair in New York today. Tiny grew tired of wearing cumbersome hair weave tracks and hair extensions. So she asked her stylist to cut and style her own healthy hair that grows from her scalp. Tiny has a beautiful head of hair, as evidenced by these photos she posted on her social media accounts.

Tiny and Sway

It’s too bad more black women aren’t proud of their own tresses. More and more young black women are turning to hair weave and wigs due to self-hate issues or because they can’t afford the weekly costs to maintain their own hair.

Tameka Harris

140 Responses to “Tameka “Tiny” Harris Reveals New Haircut and Style”

————
    :huh:

Yes she was on Sway this morn.

And ironically Tamar was on Russ Parr and said that kool-aid colored hair is a “not hot”

Former Xscape lead singer Tameka “Tiny” Harris

Hershey says:

_________________________________

SMMFH or they turn because they can :coffee:

:blink: Tiny sang lead on a few songs.

Sandra in here trying to stir the damn pot. :rofl:

Hershey says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I cannot see the photos

March 24, 2014 at 2:07 pm
    _____________________________________

Kandi looks really nice, I watched last night, her shoes were everything.

:blink: Tiny sang lead on a few songs.

Question or Statement? IONO though :shrug:

*cues Who Can I Run To :whistle:

Beta says:

Say you do

:blink: She look ALMOST fukkable here.

Gigi26 says:

:shrugs: whatever

Tiny rod set is cute. That’s all I got

That word that begins with propa and ends with ganda…. yea its THAT at it’s finest :rofl:

Apparition says:

I don’t trust Terminus AT ALL mayne! It’s the ZA (Zombie Apocolypse)
    ————————————-
    All the gates were unlocked. That would’ve had me extra paranoid from the jump.

Statement

*Tameka’s holding ya tighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht is my shat on that song (Tonight) They all sang lead on it.
    Do You Want To
    And yes Am I Dreaming.

Few others too.

Hershey says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I cannot see the photos

March 24, 2014 at 2:07 pm
    _____________________________________

Kandi looks really nice, I watched last night, her shoes were everything.
    =======
    I clicked on the pics now, but I can only see it real small :shrug:

Looks like a lil cawkatoo hairdo! I like it! :yes:
    :cheer: Get it Tiny! :lol:

DTTS go look from your phone. Although she looks better with dark hair, Tiny actually looks very nice here from the waist up. :yes:

CaliYoruba says:

:warning:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

LTL- your fuggin avi!!!
    __________________________________________

Folks been dragging them so damn hard, I ain’t have nothing to add…… until I saw this pic. :rofl:

OMG That gravi of the Vogue cover.

:ghost:

Cute

she asked her stylist
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Shekinah Jo

Kandi looks good. That hair color and cut :thumbsup:

FuturedocDonte says:

Tiny sang lead on a few songs.
    —-
    Having a verse don’t make u… :tape: :kona:

:scared: <— somebody ( :eek: ) in the BACK of the group

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

DTTS go look from your phone.
    =====
    That’s odd because I can see it on the phone. That’s a dancing hairdo :rofl: :lol:

But SR, did she say that she wasn’t wearing weave anymore?

FuturedocDonte says:

:whistle: me sanging to auntie
    “What I need for you is understanding…”

My baby’s hurr is just like that today except with cornrows on the sides. Tiny looks nice….from the front. Girl don’t nobody want to see your misshapen fake booty.

*jacked—Yall should see the stats :eek:

While the teen birth rate has fallen drastically among all racial groups over the last two decades, the pregnancy rate for American Indian teens between 15 and 19 years old is 36.2 per 1,000, 15 points higher than their white counterparts and about 5 points higher than the national average, according to the Center for Disease Control. American Indian teens also lead all other groups in the rate of repeat births.

she asked her stylist
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shekinah Jo

She has more than one hair stylist hun.

weFukNorNah says:

But when others reveal their hair it’s long and thin etc….she’s biracial… don’t see why she was wearing weave anyway. .but whatever makes u happy…not saying all biracial ppl have nice healthy hair but….ok

iscream says:

She also admitted that there is trouble in her marriage and she still didn’t have on her wedding ring.

Cute

:wink: Thank you :bow:
    :nun:

Girl don’t nobody want to see your misshapen fake booty.
    ———-
    :ghost:

“Jealousy and envy are dumb ones tools,” ~ Slick Rick :coffee:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I have to train somebody on something REALLY EASY. Should take 5 minutes tops. But this lady LOVES TO :cell: talk. People like that irk my soul. She is a lingerer. The conversation be over and yet she still standing by your desk.

@Man: I am glad you enjoyed my Greg with a straight razor blade story. They talking about that’s why he kept reaching in his pocket :crying1: COME ON BRUH!!! Like he was about to reach byke and slice Peter across his throat if things popped off. I can’t stop laughing.
    >>> People after Greg :oldman: slice his neck :ghost:

weFukNorNah says:

All of them had equal parts..tiny was the Bridge singer for the most part..kandi was getting the JD treatment at the time so her tenor voice lead

Buttercup says:

Does Tiny have designs cut into her hair. My sister let my 10 year old niece get some stars cut into her head :chase: and she wonder why I don’t fukks with her rachett behind much.

:love: Slick Rick

But I got the feeling for some DJ Jimmy :hahaha:

Somebody? :eek: :lol:

:shock: SR can you provide this link or update? :waiting:
    BTW I :heart: Tiny. But you already know this.

She has more than one hair stylist hun.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well Shekinah was the stylist present on Sway tambout hurr this morning alongside Tiny Tameka no?

Stop tryin to hit me with the take care Sandra :rofl:

Dont you SEE that I am trying to be all that I can be on this post?

I am giving it my all to stay positive. Please dont keel mah vibe…please dont keel my vibe.

Beta says:

Sandra :lol:

:warning:

Razz, Paging Razz. Please log out. Paging razz. Log off

weFukNorNah says:

Nene tambout Peter a bitch but 4 seasons ago you had Gregs azz running a race in heels

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I have to train somebody on something REALLY EASY.

:warning: NOBODY CARES :eek:

SR, did you hit the magic button on the blog because now I can see pics :lol:

Jealousy and envy are dumb ones tools,” ~ Slick Rick
    I thought this said
    J ealous
    O nes
    S till
    E nvy
    I was like dang you riding for that old Fat Joe album :ghost:

Having a verse don’t make u
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I cant eem TRY foolin with yall. I be TRYING to BE SHAT.

@SANDRA
    “It’s too bad more black women aren’t proud of their own tresses. ”

They could wear their own azzes and titties too.

#noshadeatTinytho

weFukNorNah says:

Lmaoooo @man..

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

They could wear their own azzes and titties too.
    Since we choosing which sin is the greatest :ghost:

But why donte? :lol:

For starters, because you making the blog slippery with your gravi
    :headphones:
    Just let your Soul Glow

@DTTS : bet you miss me for them 10-30 minutes I am gone. Hrmph :blink:

Just Looking says:

How long will Ms. Tiny wear her hair that grows from the root? It bout to hotter than monkeys balls in ATL.

Having a verse don’t make u
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I cant eem TRY foolin with yall. I be TRYING to BE SHAT.
    ========
    :ashamed: You make me happy ninety percent of the time and I think we are amazing together … but I am not some other bitch … trying to kill your vibe :kona:

@Donte- That shyt is full of body and ecstasy. Don’t front like you wouldn’t run your fingers thru wifey’s hair if she had a jheri curl. :rofl:

Just Looking says:

I’m sure till next week :tea:

OMG. I just read having a verse don’t make you…. And I yelped :crying1:
    I don’t know why that hit me so hard. Be like Trey Lorenz sing lead for Mariah :kona:

“Jealousy and envy are dumb ones tools,” ~ Slick Rick

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Did…didchu just quote SLICK RICK? For realz? :sad:

I got one too then if we quoting long ago hot rappers.

You be illin. ~ Rev Run and DMC too.

:lol: @DTTS

@DTTS : bet you
    ======
    *duck hands* Blah Blah Blah
    No more bets for you! :nono: I tired of losing MY FOOD :eek:

*snickers*

missyJ says:

So y’all…. tell me why my grown educated cousin gave my # to his MARRIED friend so his friend could apologize for some crazy fam chit that went down… Dude calls and apologizes… 2 weeks later he textin me talmbout lemme kiss on your leggs <– his spelling not mine, (prolly cuz he buys pantyhose to cover his face <- I'll explain). He's telling me he's always had a cruxh on me.. mind you I haven't seen this dude since I 16 and he 23. When I called him out, he tried to act like a friend was playing on his phone

Come to find out dude was just released from jail for raping a relative of another friend. :angry: my cousin and I are going to have a chat!!!

I cant with y’all today. I’m in here tryin not to choke on my jelly bellies baby got me. :wail:

Be like Trey Lorenz sing lead for Mariah

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :no:

WE AINT. Not about Mimi.

:no:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

They could wear their own azzes and titties too.

Who said this?!! :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Only before church when I forget to put lotion on my fangas :eek:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    FOR ONCE….it aint me.

I TRIED….. on this VERY post!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

They could wear their own azzes and titties too.

Who said this?!!
    ———-
    YOu get one guess :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :dead: I am going on my walk 30 whole minutes EARLY today.

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

@missyj I shouldn’t laugh at that but :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Had to make up my mind whether I liked it or not and I kinda do. Now what I dont like matter of factly are those Shoe Dazzle shoes :nono: Do better with yo shoe game Tiny. Love You Tho

Doc, you wasn’t sposed to catch that one *snickers* Is the little one sleeping more now? ie. you bean getting some lately? *wiggles brows* :lol:
    ===============
    Kdub
    And if you don’t like my beats I’ll go big in your behind ~ J.J. Fad

:rofl: :rofl:

Buttercup says:

@Missy, I would really have to lay into cuz. I don’t know people giving out my number any way. You call call and ask me first, but your best bet is to give me their number and I will call if I want.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I TRIED….. on this VERY post!

What about the post before. :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

MissyJ lemme kiss yo legs

Buttercup says:

Call your cousin and go clean OFF! FTBS! You don’t do no mess like that :nono: I’d ban him from calling me too :banned:

Oh I’m getting mine. Where he sleep or not :blink:

:pray: for these teenagers on the bus yall. I hope they dont get lost

She is a lingerer.

I know this person. :tea:

Where is Caramel? :thinking:

:pray: for these teenagers on the bus yall. I hope they dont get lost.

:pray:

capricorn83 says:

Tiny said her and TI are “cool” :tape:

I do hope she sticks with Shun as her stylist for a while. A woman knocking on 40 should not be dressing like the 4th OMG girl :tea:

Where is Caramel? :thinking:

I ‘saw’ her earlier.

Oh I’m getting mine. Where he sleep or not
    ———–
    Just don’t do it when he is 3 yrs and older. Don’t make the same mistake I did of THINKING lil dude is asleep. :eek:

Trendsetter I’m better my rhymes are good
    I got a gold name plate that says I wish you would~LL :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Is that money she got balled up in her hand in that 2nd pic? Tiny is you doing some Phadrea type chit & just collecting money any and every damn where.

A woman knocking on 40 should not be dressing like the 4th OMG girl
    ———
    :cry: CRINE

Wasting time says:

Welp, I’m done for today.
    I have no more fvcks to give to work today. :popcorn:

MSVALLDAY says:

I think she looks awesome w/o her hair weave.

libra80sbaby says:

:shrugs: Folks care waaaaaay too much about hair.

:popcorn: Go on

@Missy I have a cuz like that. That bish give out your number to ANNNNNYBODY. She got her azz HANDED to her by one of our male cousins…cause this strumpet gave his number…to his ex gf. Same bish he CHANGED his number behind. On purpose tryna be MESS-SAY. You and your cousin FO SHO need to have a chitty chat. Shole DO.

@CAPICORN
    “Tiny said her and TI are “cool”
    ____________________________

That mean she is slowly coming to grips with the fact that she has to “accept” certain things that T.I. will be allowed to do.

Now, I’m not gonna say read into that.

libra80sbaby says:

So getting plastic surgery enhancements isn’t a form of “self hate”? I’m just needin clarification :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Tiny sang lead on a few songs.
    ************************************
    And if you wanna know the truth about it I much preferred her to Kandi pop a vein in the neck azz. The big girl sang the best tho.

Just Looking says:

:offopic: My sister told me that Mary Mary did fire Mitch, they sued him; he sues them.

Teddy had multiple affairs.

:stop: How many affairs are cool? Two a year or whatever till you get caught? :tea:

I’m so far behind with these shows….

A woman knocking on 40 should not be dressing like the 4th OMG girl

“Knocking?” :huh:

chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! “Knocked out” is more like it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It can indeed be….

BDD
    body dysmorphic disorder

@LIBRA
    “So getting plastic surgery enhancements isn’t a form of “self hate”? I’m just needin clarification ”

No. As long as the surgery brings you in line with the physical “standard” of your race.

Ex.
    Black girl get azz implants = :thumbsup: because black girls SUPPOSED to have azz.

White girl get azz implants = :no: because it ain’t “natural” for a yt girl to have azz

Mixed girl get azz implants = :think: Goin need Sandra to rule on this one.

@Donte- just know that when the deed was done, we heard “mawmee, I’m scared”. :facepalm:

Just Looking says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

A woman knocking on 40 should not be dressing like the 4th OMG girl
    ———
    :cry: CRINE
    _____
    :ghost:

Knock Knock Who there :dead:

My 70 plus year old step mom wear those tights with the slit in the side and matter of fact. She rocked the hell out of him. She got away with it.

Buttercup says:

===========
    :hahaha: we were getting frisky on the couch after Lil Butter had been asleep for about 4 hours. Thankfully, we heard him coming out of his room and had a chance to grab a blanket. From that point on, we are always in the bedroom with the door closed if Lil Butter is home.

Fated4Greatness says:

aRoTh says:

Wasting time says:

Welp, I’m done for today.
    I have no more fvcks to give to work today.
    ________________________________

Just told EVERYBODY fvk it and fvk you. Got up from my desk and went and found a seat in the maternity waiting room and stared out the damn winder.

Buttercup says:

Teddy had multiple affairs.
    =========
    He was doing waaaay too much. If he wanted to play around, he should’ve asked for a divorce.

Buttercup says:

Teddy had multiple affairs.
    =========

—-
    :dead: I just hollered

@FATED
    “I like this look on her…a lot. Lets hope the blonde braids and red tracks are a thing of the past”
    ________________________

You didn’t like the blonde braids and red tracks? :eek:

FuturedocDonte says:

I actually liked the red on tiny :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Tiny said her and TI are “cool”
    ****************************
    Yeah I guess their “situation” will be aight.

Tiny hair looks cute.

Fated4Greatness says:

@ Man :nono: not at all.

Wasting time says:

aRoTh says:

That will be next but my department head be :bounce: of me going off. I did it once and ever since he’s been :scared:

iscream says:

Khandi was on there still talking about she wants Tameeka to publicly apologize to her before she does an Xscape reunion. Girl let it go. She apologized to you in private just say you don’t want to do the reunion at all. You see where SWV reunion got them… A reality show and you already have that.

Wasting time says:

Who read that “The First Lady Book”? is it good. Worth the credits off my amazon gift card?

iscream says:

Teddy face when Tina was leaving for the road was like looking at a man who is tired.. Tired of her mouth, tired of looking at her, tired from sneaking late night phone calls to the one he loves… Just tired.

What he doesn’t look is sorry.

iscream says:

@wastingtime

“I gotta make it to Heaven for going thru hell” s a better bang for your buck :)

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yeah I guess their “situation” will be aight.
    choked on my ginger chew :crying1:
    And what grown man talking about somebody was playing on my phone sending I like your legs messages :rofl:

Lady_L says:

I love Tiny. I even love her more when she actually responded to me in a direct message on twitter when I was going through it when my father was fighting his battle with Alzhiemer’s, she was so sweet and had very encouringing things to say to me.

Lady_L says:

iscream says:

What he doesn’t look is sorry.

——————————-he sorry he got caught…IMO. He probobly been cheating, I have a feeling this is not the first time.

Wasting time says:

:thankyou: ISCREAM!
    MY BFF is about that First Lady Book but i think because the controversy. I can’t care less. I just like a good read.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Me and my husband had a whole skit about this scene
    Tina “bae I am about to leave but I get nervous when I leave you alone :confused:
    Teddy “bae I ain’t gone hurt you no more” (inside his head) DANG I WISH SHE’D HURRY UP AND LEAVE SO I CAN ALL TISHA :angry:
    Tina “you know I love you but you can’t hurt me any more” :cry:
    Teddy “bae I love you more than life. I will never hurt you again (inside voice) I wonder if Tracy still toss salads :thinking:
    Allright love you :steer:
    Teddy byke in the house :yahoo: :woohoo: I AM FREE!!!
    :whistle: Bish don’t kill my vibe… BIsh don’t kill my vibe :hump:
    Tina somewhere (spidey sense) He somewhere with a hoe :wails:

iscream says:

I just Hollered at that MisTaken :lol:

@wastingtime

I have to admit that I wrote the book however you can read the comments on amazon before purchase and if you’re getting it on Kindle it’s marked down to less than $5 I hope you get it and enjoy. I’m working on part 2.

JerseyGirl68 says:

Tiny doesn’t look like Miss Piggy anymore. She looks a lot better.

AprilRain says:

Come on Sandi….now u kno that aint that girls real hair!!!! It looks really cute tho, one of the better looks ive seen on her thus far. She looks nice with short hair… imo shes too short to have on all those long azz weaves. Maybe once in a blue moon is cool.. Now if she would just flush that eyebrow ring down the pot we’d be makin some real progress!!!! She told old and rich for that 1997 mess :lolol: its like woman that still tease their bangs and apply masive amounts of aqua net!!!!!