Video: Hitman Executes Cashier in Crowded Supermarket

Video: Hitman Executes Cashier in Crowded Supermarket

A Mexican hitman executed a female cashier in front of dozens of witnesses shopping for groceries at a crowded supermarket.

According to a police report obtained by LiveLeak.com, a lone gunman strolled into the supermarket at 10:50 p.m., shoved a bag boy aside and shot the 29-year old cashier in the face at point blank range. As the mortally wounded cashier lay dying on the floor the assassin pumped two more bullets into her body before casually walking away.

The murder occurred in the crowded Superama store on Manuel Ávila Camacho Avenue in Puebla, Mexico. The victim, identified as Rebecca “N”, was the wife of Carlos “N”, “The Cacas” who was killed earlier this year in the town of Jiutepec.

CAUTION: the video below contains scenes of graphic violence. View at your own discretion.

75 Responses to “Video: Hitman Executes Cashier in Crowded Supermarket”

Hmmm… :think: What extremely wealthy athlete HAS Tiny been texting and why? (I only ask because it’s in the “Around the Web” section) :kona:

Wasting time says:

:bite:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Takes Mexico off my vacation spot list. smh. That is crazy!!!

Matchsticks says:

omg shyt got real, real fast!

Gigi26 says:

:blink: WHOA they ain’t playing out there in Mexico! I mean GAT DAMN!

Just shot her AT THE JOB. :no: See when they clean house, they clean house for real.

Hit man did what he was supposed to do yikes

Beta says:

:eek: Mexico ain’t no joke

CaliYoruba says:

Either she did something or didn’t want to do something. That clearly was a hit. Sent a message loud and clear. He didn’t run or anything. Just casually did his job.

RIP, hopefully they catch this cold-blooded executioner, but he’s prob already on a plane to Lord only knows where :no:

And,WHO/WHAT was her husband? obviously this wasn’t random. What’s the back story?

Gigi26 says:

Well i’m going to Puerto Vallarta and when I say i’m staying my azz on that resort and that alone?! Shiiiid won’t pop me in my face!

How she get shot in front all her coworkers though? Damn, cold blooded :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

SandraRose do YOU see the two passengers who boarded the plane on the stolen passports???

Those guys are FAR FROM DARK SKINNED SMH
    ——————-

@Luvin.. Iranian, I said yesterday we are going to see images of them looking like Rajesh Kutherpoli…. smh! Even on the other side of the planet they want to blame a n199a first!
    —————-

They blaming negros left and right! The person who said he looked like Mario needs to be popped upside the head. :mad:

&mom’s is going there on a cruise at the end of the month. :no: She need to stay her ass in this country. come see her baby and grand baby. :lol:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

These Mexican thugs are really bout that life. :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hope the rest of her family are in hiding. I mean, after your husband gets killed, you had to think they may come after you. But naw, you in the supermarket, at your job, just chillin. Thinking about what your gonna do when you get home, only to be shot in the face, and then shot twice more to be sure your dead. That’s just crazy.

CaliYoruba says:

He didn’t run or anything. Just casually did his job.

This reminds me of that scene in The Godfather when Michael Corleone shot the police chief and the rival boss in that restaurant. He casually walked out just like they’d taught him. :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Gigi Yeah girl, you make sure to stay your behind on the resort!!!! Don’t let these people tell you it’s safe. :no:

I wonder if she snitched or if she didn’t want to do a job..

Y’all remember that video that was going around of that man who cut off that woman’s head for snitching?

They are ruthless down there. I’m glad I live in the “bubble” I do sometimes.

missyJ says:

So, Mexico is out for my lil mini vacay this weekend :computer: lemme see what these Puerto Ricans talmbout

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I wonder if she snitched or if she didn’t want to do a job..
    ——–
    I was thinking that about the husband, and they just said f it, we killing the whole family. Damn…

Matchsticks says:

If her husband was executed earlier this year, she was just the loose end…she obviously didn’t have her ducks lined up properly bc she should have been in hiding, not working as a cashier all willy nilly…damn, this fool just walked out like he got done stepping on a bug… :(

@SANDRA
    Why all the macabre videos and stories of late? You goin through something?

I mean, chit. I wanna get on here and talk about who ugly, fat and untalented… basically clown Jill Scott.

And all we get is murder and stuff. You been watching First 48 too much. :think:

Buttercup says:

:hide: I can’t watch this video. It’s real out there in them streets. When we take our vacation in May, we will not leave the resort.

Fated4Greatness says:

:shocked:

Mexico aint gotta worry about me tryna visit….ever :nono:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Lemme mark Mexico off my list of vacation places. :nono:

KABYEYOU says:

sad thing is 9/10 that had nothing to do with her but about someone who loved her

missyJ says:

—————

Guess Antoine “Hide Yo Kids, Hide yo wives” Dodson didn’t make it on down to Me-HE-Co :coffee:

missyJ says:

Time to go to this meeting…………..

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——–
    YES!!! The same thing I said!! Like miss lady, they done killed your husband!! RUN fool!! Go hide or do something! Not go to work. Clearly these people don’t care nothing about security tapes, it being people around or nothing!!! I’m just mad she really went about her life like it was cool. smh.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA
    Why all the macabre videos and stories of late? You goin through something?

:popcorn:

Buttercup says:

:hi: Ky since I didn’t speak downstairs.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA
    Why all the macabre videos and stories of late? You goin through something?

————-
    Jill Scott is not ugly nor is she untalented. That bish can both sing and act. :lol:

Matchsticks says:

@Nakeya

Yep, and they likely won’t find him. He did what most criminals do when they know cameras are around. He wore black attire and a baseball cap…smh…

A real life “Desperado” huh?

Was he dressed like a mariachi player…and did he have a guitar case filled with guns?

And, really, who is gonna step-up anyway and say ‘yeah, i witnessed the whole thing and i’d like to come in and give a statement’ – NOBODY, that’s who (and let me be clear, i sure as heck wouldn’t either)

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

You aint not naan ounce of shyt for this! :rofl:

BBQWLA

^^^^^^^^^^
    CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE :popcorn: I’ll wait to see if we get a post on it.

FuturedocDonte says:

The Cacas

Translates to the sh-ts in English :coffee:
    Can’t watch the video :no:

Jill Scott is not ugly nor is she untalented. That bish can both sing and act.

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

<— Y'all like NeNe new hurr or nah? :coffee:

A.J. says:

Correct. I’m almost certain they got her out of there, cleaned up the area she was in and was back to scanning bananas and tacos within the hour. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Matchsticks says:

@Nakeya

——–
    Chile they know who did it, but they down there killing cops, so the cops are like yeah uhhh your gonna have to chalk this one up. Talk about people who ain’t about shyt and don’t care?!

SummerBaby says:

:no: I feel so bad for all the people & especially the children that witnessed this terrible shooting. RIP!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I wouldn’t be telling NOBODY nothin!! :nono: If they didn’t care bout her life you thank they care bout mines? Tuh!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    Not if I lived there. I sure would not!!!

sassyshe says:

Tried to look up husband all it said was that he was a merchant and last July 3 gunmen shot him repeatedly in his Chevy cavalier

“and was back to scanning bananas and tacos within the hour.”

_________________________

*laughs involuntarily, then repents* :tape:
    gone on somewhere AJ :rolleyes:

va_shawty says:

This site is getting to be depressing… :offtopic: Did anyone watch the RHOA?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
    He was either talking to the cops, or the little bit of drugs they gave him to sell, he messed up. Bet money

sassyshe says:

Its mexico they have at least 30 murders of this sort monthly

A.J. says:

Well damn :ghost:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:ghost:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Razz :coffee:

Iheart I was going to ask who the fawk that was in your gravie

Buttercup says:

And to think about the people in the U.S. who think they are ’bout that life :no: The cartel is really ’bout that life.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Lenethia rocking her Rick James inspired wig. :lol:

A.J. says:

A.J. says:

Well damn :ghost:
    Chit, those folks unbothered. Half of the clerks didn’t move they was still bagging groceries!! :tea: Stay out of Mexico if possible folks!

Buttercup says:

RE: Nene’s Hair

Hated it!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Don’t hate on her Rick James steeze @Buttah. :lol: Better than Donald Trump, no?

va_shawty says:

Nene needs to contact Marlo, Lawrence, anybody about that hair. I have to give it to Marlo, her hair is always laid.

anw_rootbeer says:

& and my girls and I just booked Cancun for Memorial Weekend SHEESH

Buttercup says:

==========
    Now I have “Fire and Desire” stuck in my head. :wail:

:whistle: Loooooove them and leave them….

FuturedocDonte says:

& and my girls and I just booked Cancun for Memorial Weekend -SHEESH

:tape:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

va_shawty says:

:newpost:

Buttercup says:

& and my girls and I just booked Cancun for Memorial Weekend SHEESH
    ===========
    Don’t place all of your money in the same area, don’t drink the water or eat anything that has to be rinsed in water (produce), and stay on the resort if you can. You’ll be fine.

va_shawty says:

Hearts~n~Kisses says: @Va, :yes: Marlo’s hair is Fab! Nene look like she still be in her homegirl kitchen that live in Bankhead sometimes. :lol:
    ——————————

:Cosign: RIGHT!

va_shawty says:

I like Marlo. She is like I started from the bottom now I’m here. LOL!

anw_rootbeer says:

& and my girls and I just booked Cancun for Memorial Weekend SHEESH

well y’all be careful and stay where you’re supposed to be (not because you might get shot, but because you could become suspects – ‘yeah i saw a group of chicas nigras near la tienda’) :nono:

“I have to give it to Marlo, her hair is always laid.”

the jokes write themselves i tell ya :rofl:

ALBoy says: