Video: President Obama Cracks Jokes About ObamaCare with Zach Galifinakis

President Obama sits down with Zach Galifinakis

President Obama’s approval ratings hit a low of 41% this week. His lowest approval rating ever was 38% in 2011. But not to be deterred by the public’s growing distrust of him, Obama appeared on an Internet show called Funny or Die hosted by actor/comedian Zach Galifinakis (“Hangover”).

Wearing his usual deadpan expression, Obama cracked jokes about his lame duck health care reform, ObamaCare. Apparently, the president thinks 4 million Americans losing their health insurance is funny.

From In Touch Weekly:

Obama held his own as Zach cracked jokes, leaving nothing off the table (although the comedian did observe the President’s birth certificate was left at home).

When asked what it was like to be “the last black President,” Obama quickly quipped, “Seriously? What it’s like for this to be the last time you ever talk to a president?”

He got more than even when Zach noted that it “must kind of stink that you can’t run three times.”

“Actually I think it’s good idea,” Obama fired back. “If I ran a third time, it would be like doing a third Hangover movie. Didn’t really work very well, did it?”

93 Responses to “Video: President Obama Cracks Jokes About ObamaCare with Zach Galifinakis”

:facepalm:

didn’t read the write up,but I believe I read they received 16K new AHCA apps from it

:tea:

Zach’s expressions :rofl: :lolsign:

LOVEEEEEEEEEE me some Zach! NC stand UP :yahoo:

bnatural says:

This was hilarious…but some people took it as serious :rolleyes: ….which I don’t know why…

San ah make ya dance says:

Bnatural, I hate yo gravi :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Libra two years is just. lol. I don’t remember my boobs hurting this damn much the first time around. And I am more sick than the last time. Is this normal?
    ——————–
    :offtopic: Yes! Mine hurt like Heyul until I was about 5-6 Months pregnant with ALL 3 of them. Each pregnancy is different because each child is going to be different. the only thing that helped me with Nausea was phenergran and Father Time. I was straight by 5-6 Months

Wasting time says:

Shout out to Prez O; getting to the youth on their level and showing, a human and relateable side to that office and house.

essenze says:

Yawns. As much shyt they have put the president through, he deserves to laugh. He is def strong to put up with the blatant disrespect and racism. I hope he go out with a bang before he leaves and sign so much shyt into law that the republicans will start turning on each other, which they already have started to do :-)

Keya is having a girl :danban: :lol: I called it :thankyou:

Iola Boylan says:

The presidents comedic timming is on point. This was funny. If I didn’t know any better I’d think he was genuinely pissed. Good for him. I heard several thousand more applications were filled out because of this. They’re mad at O for still campaigning for Obamacare, but it seems to be working :thumbsup: I remember one of those Blonde White we all look the same right wing women saying if he didn’t get more than 2mil he should step down. Well so far he’s doubled that. Winning :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:Bnatural, I hate yo gravi
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me TOO! :hahaha:
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `

1 DEAD in explosion

luVn_liFe says:

didn’t read the write up

libra80sbaby says:

What ppl have to understand is that BO’s whole campaign and presidency has been strongly assosicated with Hollywood and its “players”. Hollywood helped him get elected and reelected. Nothing new to see here :tea:

KyCakes says:

Whi..which film are you speaking of? :rofl:

I love Zach!

bnatural says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Bnatural, I hate yo gravi :lol:
    ————

LOL! That reminds me, I have another one for ya’ll!

VDot says:

Obama biting that bottom lip :phew:

Bren I just made a wish :nun: I want somebody to walk up behind meeeeeeee :whistle: and kiss me on my neck …. and breee eeeeeathe on my neck :whistle: I promise you I don’t have beadie bees :ahsamed:

Hershey says:

essenze says:

_________________________________________

:cosign: We’re still feeling the effects of laws signed back during Bush/Clinton era, so I’m sure he will do his very best to piss off the masses :yes: why don’t those who disapprove of him just jump on a boat and go to another country, they won’t be missed :coffee:

Wasting time says:

:claps: @Iola :claps: and in a few years when states aren’t going bankrupt partly do to unpaid medical bills and everyone is covered and costs are down and more money can be put in to research will he be praised for his efforts.

I hope he go out with a bang before he leaves and sign so much shyt into law
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I Hope he does too, Like these flood insurance rates :pray:

“Why don’t you ask Michelle if she think’s I’m a nerd…” :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie Everyone keeps saying that!! I want a boy!!! Everything is so different this time around. After this kid, I am done!

DONT lOOk at me like that SandriTa.. sometime i’d rather not read pics and comments suffice :lol:

:hug:

“It’s Not you, It’s ME” :hahaha:

Iola Boylan says:

Oh Jen. That’s my wish for you as well :love: Naps and all, you deserve some TLC :fistbump:

libra80sbaby says:

Nakeya is having a GIRL?! If so, this explains a lot of the excessive morning sickness and hurting boobs. My OBGYN said when you are pregnant with girls you are more likely to be sick and have heightened symptoms because of the double amount of estrogen you are receiving from the GIRL. Chile and it dont stop there. Girls have you about to tear your hair out the older they get

aRoTh says:

Luvn says:

sometime i’d rather not read pics and comments suffice

:thankyou:

Gigi26 says:

Well Mr. President gonna be speaking at the National Action Networks conference :yes: He saying fukk yall sprites, this term is for US!! :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

——–
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :no: I want a boy damn it!!! Girls drive you crazy!!

KyCakes says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I hope he go out with a bang before he leaves and sign so much shyt into law
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I Hope he does too, Like these flood insurance rates :pray:
    ———————————————————————
    Shyt, I know that’s right! :preach:

Free Mumia and legalize :blunt: ERY’WHERE!! :lol:

:wave: aRoTh

justlooking says:

I heard several thousand more applications were filled out because of this.
    Yesterday was best day for applications since DECEMBER. “we” had the most people fill out applications. THE power that be were very happy. :happy:

March 12, 2014 at 11:28 am

They say every pregnancy is different…. with my daughter I never got sick, but my sinuses was terrible.. :no: I hope it’s a girl :love:

JerseyGirl68 says:

:blink:

Gigi26 says:

:lol: He asked him what do you think we should do about North Ikea..I mean Korea :rofl:

I loved it!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Free Mumia and legalize ERY’WHERE!!
    ———
    #FreeMumia #FreeAssataShakur

KyCakes says: Shyt, I know that’s right! :preach:

Free Mumia and legalize :blunt: ERY’WHERE!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :hi: KY . . I know he pardoned what 6 or so folks last year, Are they allotted a certain amount of pardons, I think so.

libra80sbaby says:
    ——–
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :no: I want a boy damn it!!! Girls drive you crazy!!

Yeen lying cause this morning mines gave me problems this morning :angry: I don’t want no more :nono: 1 is enough….

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My son is so easy going for the most part. I don’t think I can deal well with girls…then they turn into teens and you wanna fight them….I can’t.

justlooking says:

Health Insurance Under the Affordable Care Act/Obama CARE

The last date to enroll in a marketplace plan is March 31st, 2014.

www . healthcare .gov

Wasting time says:

Try being short, fat and smell like Doritos :hahaha:

free says:

i was gonna comment but all the roses are on pernt.

sooooooo, how much is luda worth today?

how is TI’s outside baby doing?

Just looked he’s been Pardoning MOFo’s left and right. He just pardoned 17 people Match 1st

9 People in 2010

13 People in 2011

Im sure he pardoned eight in ’13 as well the majority were from FL.

Iola Boylan says:

:happy: :love:

Wasting time says:

Every kid is different. I felt like death warmed over until 6 months. Everybody just knew I was having a girl and I had that 9lbs 7oz boy..

bnatural says:

If Obama really wants to go out with a bang, he can pardon OJ Simpson :rofl: then clear people will hate him even more

VDot says:

:dead: at Free

Iola Boylan says:

by justlooking on Mar 12, 2014 at 11:31 am

Im so happy for the prez. He has thick skin. Even many of us have joined in on the lynching :tea: Not I. True blue here baby. Not to brag, but I helped several sign up in Dec. Altogether I think we did almost 180 :think: Anyway, the crazy thing is most were eligible for medical. Folks believing the White hype. If you make min wage what makes you think…But yeah. And Kaiser accepts Medical. Shid. Winning :tea:

How did the Pres make 4 million people lose their insurance again? Was it free insurance that was no longer free? If their insurer cut them off for some odd reason, do they not qualify for Obama care or something? I don’t get that statistic and where it comes from.

justlooking says:

Work on systems implementation side, however what you are saying is dependent on your state. Please call the number and get more details if you havent’

justlooking says:

VDot says:

9lbs 7oz boy

:blink: That’s a big boy.

Gigi26 says:

@Nakeya: Call them and see what your options are.

bnatural says: If Obama really wants to go out with a bang, he can pardon OJ Simpson
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    YES Maam!! that would be Great.

And I cant stand those MessYcans in UR gravie! :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

KyCakes says:
    Shyt, I know that’s right! :preach:

Free Mumia and legalize :blunt: ERY’WHERE!!
    ————————————————————
    #FreeMumia #FreeAssataShakur
    ——————————————————————–
    luVn_liFe… says:
    ——————————————————————–
    I don’t think he has a limit, but some of the people that Clinton pardoned?? :tea:
    Shyt…folk are STILL mad about that ish :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@WastingTime 9 pounds?! Good Lord. Congrats though. I’m just tired of being super tired and sick all day.

flsun99 says:

******************
    I swear I couldn’t stand my daughters (2) from 13-18 years old. They are 20 & 22 now. I think they are the reason I’m on antidepressants now.

Buttercup says:

:hahaha: I’m so corny. I :heart: this!

Matchsticks says:

and the media tried to throw shade that even tho all these people have signed up, many have yet to pay their first month’s premium… :coffee:

aRoTh says:

girls…then they turn into teens and you wanna fight them….
    ____________________________________

:yes: :box: They’ll thank you later.

@KYCakeS
    Just so U know… My arms are looking real nice :tea:

who the fluck birthed that big ol baby? :lol: Kudos to whoever it was :lol:

Iola Boylan says:

45.Now with this Obama Care, I did try to sing up, but it told me that I should apply for insurance through welfare. I don’t want that, because my OGBYN’s office is not going to take that. Is there anything I can do?

You don’t want medical? Is that what you’re saying? I remember many folks being turned down, but that was because they qualified for medical. I don’t know where you live or how it works there, but the folks I dealt with were more than happy for medical. Especially since the previous year they were turned down for medical because their child was no longer a child or because their income was a bit high or because they had a few bucks in a savings account. Anyway like the lady in charge of the volunteers kept reminding everybody KAISER takes medical. That’s all I remember.lol

bnatural says:

——-

Where the president messed up was that he sort of counted on companies around the country adhering to the new outlines for healthcare insurance- like all the requirements and such-what many companies opted to do instead of complying was to rid some insurance plans altogether…some companies dropped benefits for dependents (spouses and children) as well…

The president stated during his initial pitch and during the roll out of the AHA was that “if you have like your insurance the way it is, you can keep”…that didn’t happen for thousands of people though…And realistically, that was an oversight and a misjudgment for him and his administration IMO

Partly because he underestimated many companies dropping some plans AND partly because companies just didn’t want to comply…

zurishay says:

—–
    Actually, if your income is low enough you will get “Medicaid”. It will be the same thing from the Obamacare website. But, you will have to choose an HMO (like BCBS, United, Horizon, etc) so most places take the HMOs. Noone will know you have Medicaid because you use your HMO card.

If you have income that doesn’t qualify for the free Medicaid then you will pay for a plan and get the instant tax credit towards it.

Wasting time says:

@Vdot and Nakeya … yes lord and he was 2 weeks early. My blood pressure was off the chain and my doctor said lets just do it. I shudder to think what he would have been if I went to term. There was no new born nothing for him.

I know Nakeya but soon your gift will be here and all this will be a forgotten

Mr. Razz said he is scared to have a girl b/c he doesn’t want her to be a whore like all the other chicks he knows from work. He said he’d be super strict.

:facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@lola no, I want medical coverage, but what I am saying is does it have to be through the state. I’d rather get a plan through ObamaCare. That way I can go to the doctor I want to go see.

KyCakes says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@KYCakeS
    Just so U know… My arms are looking real nice :tea:

———————————————————————-
    So! #No1Curr :rofl:

Actually, I started a study with one of the big hospitals here where they’re paying me to workout…Been doing cardio for the last two weeks and started my weight training yesterday!

——–
    Ohhh ok. I did not know that. Got ya.

KyCakes says:

Jenie Love! :hug:

Wasting time says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

who the fluck birthed that big ol baby? :lol: Kudos to whoever it was :lol:
    March 12, 2014 at 11:44 am

Me :hi:
    He was a C though and Mr. Time Thanks the Lordt erryday for that !

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Isn’t too late now anyways? :thinking: open season has passed…. so wouldn’t you have to wait till next year anyways? Until then I would find a good doctor that accepts medicade they are out there :yes: research em … I would

justlooking says:

:offtopic: CNN Reports – 1 person had died in Harlem building explosion

zurishay says:

Obamacare raised the income limites for free healthcare and opened the eligibility…before only preg woman or woman with young kids could get it. Now with the Obamacare it is income based…The Medicaid is better than the plans because it totally FREE. No copays or anything for the extremely low or no income. But you have the same HMOs like everyone else…girl go get yo Medicaid. lol

zurishay says:

Hell I would :yes: :preach:

@KY
    Ohhh Nice! I wish I could get paid to workout

Iola Boylan says:

Ok yeah I don’t remember. Maybe if you fudged your income a bit :think: Im sure you have to submit your W2 tho, so. I would call and ask. Eligible for medical but would prefer to pay. I remember this being an issue until people realized medical is accepted by Kaiser. Apparently in California at least, that’s a great thing. Good luck.

Me
    He was a C though and Mr. Time Thanks the Lordt erryday for that !
    ———–
    :rofl: I know he does

My friend had two ten pound babies (four and three now), she said with her first, they stitched her up so she would be tight, but when she got preg with the second one, a lil after her first one, she they didn’t do it.

fast forward to last year we had a passion party and she got the pleasure pearls that you use to help tighten down there with kegals. She said she put one in and it plopped right back out like “whooo” and he the floor hard :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Lola my only issue with it, is that my current OGBYN does not take it.

BREAKING: New York City police say 2 dead, 17 hurt in building explosion, collapse.

KyCakes says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@KY
    Ohhh Nice! I wish I could get paid to workout
    ——————————————————————
    I jumped on it!
    It’s literally up the street from my job. Sixteen weeks and they gave me a trainer, too. I plan to use the fawk out of him!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yall might be right though, and I should just go and take it. I’m gonna call them today.

@KY
    It aint been easy BUT I can finally see progress. Its Been a LONG journey

Iola Boylan says:

Isn’t too late now anyways

^March 31st I believe. The Dec deadline was for those who wanted to be covered Jan1st of the newyear

^This is similar to what was being told to people about medical where I was volunteering and Boy were they happy.

KyCakes says: ——————————————————————
    I jumped on it!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :woot: :cheer:

Wasting time says:

@Miss Iyana.. God bless your friend and :hahaha: she may need rejuvenation or something cause MAN !

Yeah certain doctor’s offices are like that :shrugs: I think Lil J old pediatrician didn’t take Blue Cross Blues HMO, But they took my PPO :yes: Keya you may have to find another doctor. Have you been paying out of the pocket? Because the hospital where you have the baby may have the same affiliation with the doctor…. probably not but you never know :shrugs: You know certain Doctors only deal with certain hospitals

If the Obama administration’s health care plan is going to pass what amounts to its first physical, people have to sign up this month at a pretty speedy rate: 42 times a minute.

That’s somewhere between the steady rate you breathe and how fast your heart beats.

Someone has to sign up every 1.4 seconds in March for the Obama administration to reach its 6 million sign-up goal. Enrollment season ends March 31 and as of March 1, sign-ups were at 4.2 million.

The government needs 1.8 million sign-ups in the 30 days between March 2 and March 31, officials said. That’s 60,000 a day or 2,500 per hour. That’s way more than the daily averages for January and February, which ranged between 33,000 and 34,000.

OpinionHated says:

I am SICK OF THIS – the reforms passed why are we still fighting the same fight and talking about the same ****e – its law – get over it and get onboard… uuggghhhh…. only people who don’t want health insurance are people too young to realize they will need it one day and people who’ve never had a chronic illness – the first time you get sick and need good healthcare you’ll start to take notice… healthcare reform is a good thing – ObamaCare needs some tweaking but at the end of the day lets stick a fork in it and move onto the next topic – Vladimir “in the closet” Putin