Wendy Williams Under Fire for Comments About Transgender Male Athlete

Wendy Williams Chlie Jonsson

Talk Diva Wendy Williams does not bite her tongue when discussing highly controversial subjects on her TV show.

Last week, The Wendy Williams Show took on the controversy surrounding transgender athlete Chloie Jonsson, who filed a lawsuit against CrossFit for excluding him from a woman’s competition because he was born a male.

Williams invited a panel of media personalities to sit down and discuss the lawsuit.

Jonsson, a personal trainer and CrossFit athlete, filed a $2.5 million lawsuit claiming CrossFit is denying him “the opportunity to participate in the women’s division at the upcoming CrossFit Games.”

Jonsson is legally recognized as a female in the state of California because his testicles were removed during a gender male-to-female surgical procedure. Jonsson claims he doesn’t have an unfair advantage over biological women since his testosterone and DHT levels are decreased.

Williams said she agreed with CrossFit that Jonsson should not be allowed to participate with women. The studio audience responded with loud applause when Williams said, “this is an unfair advantage. You can take away female parts or male parts or whatever — it’s like Chaz Bono! You know Chaz is a man now, but I bet she still fights like a girl like the rest of us and she’s not as strong as a man who was born a man.”

Joe Pardavila of The Todd Show added: “Think about it: you look inside — she’s got all guy muscles, and the juices! You know, I’m not a doctor or anything but inside her that’s all there.”

Pardavilla later caved to the backlash from his gay followers on Twitter:

31 Responses to “Wendy Williams Under Fire for Comments About Transgender Male Athlete”

Ms. YaYa says:

That picture of Wendy though…

iscream says:

Maybe Wendy thought this was the Tranny her husband is rumored to have an affair with.

:shrug:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Auntie you not right for posting that pic of Wendy :rofl: I wish these people would stop back tracking, like Funky Dineva, “stand firm in your word”. If you said it with your chest on the show don’t get scary on the twitta cause ppl talking cash trash!

SOTHERNGRL says:

Well she is only repeating what the people at CrossFit said; and I agree with them she would have an unfair advantage. Go sitcho c.o.c.k.strong azz down some damn where.

Buttercup says:

Wendy was invited to be on a panel and voiced her opinion :shrug:

ALBoy says:

Wait Wendy Williams is transgender too right what the problem

So, of all the controversial and offensive stuff that Wendy says, she’s under fire for THIS?!

Live and let live is what I say (and do), but if there’s any controvery this THING up top is it! I’m over this ‘special treatment’ and accommodation for individuals who make a choice to exercise their ‘rights’ to do whatever they feel is best for them personally, and then demand that the public at large ‘get with it’ OR ELSE… :rolleyes: There are other ’causes’ that deserve and need this sort of publicity. This ain’t it! GO AWAY! :rolleyes:

SuthernBelle4 says:

In other news praise sweet baby Jesus Duke didn’t win the ACC tournament :pray:

iscream says:

But seriously I agree with Wendy just because you surgically change your outside your DNA doesn’t change. Plus who changes from a man to a woman to walk around looking like a man anyway.

I’m over these stories. I see all those sponsers pulled out of the St. Patrick parade because they can’t march under their banner stating that they are gay. What does being gay have to do with St. Patty day? You either have to accept it or be labeled a bigot.

Carrington says:

Can someone first explain the desire to become a woman who beefs up to look like a man?

Secondly, apologize FOR WHAT?!?!

You DO have an unfair advantage if you were once a male! That’s like Michael Vick ordering some tiddys and a wig & then going to play in the lingerie league.

He in there mowin down 8 broads at a time talking bout, “Skuze me b@tch. My bad…. Y’all stand her up & let her get some air!”

Buttercup says:

:ha: Jonsson thought xe was going to take an easier route to a CrossFit title. Your testicles may have been removed, but your body composition is still that of a man.

Wasting time says:

it reminds me of Tink Tink and I’m torn. So I’m just gonna shuddup!

iscream says:

@Carrington Mike Vic story.

This is getting out of control with all these lawsuits my gosh! :tea:

Buttercup says:

==========
    And when y’all answer, please include a response for the question I posed earlier. “Why do women date women who look like men?” :coffee:

-MGMT

Ms Peaches says:

What does being gay have to do with St. Patty day?
    ——————————————————-
    You know that those lepercans are moody as hell.

I don’t see where Wendy is taking heat. Anyway, I’m not down with transgender people participating in sports as their new gender. Whether they like it or not they do have an unfair advantage if they used to be a boy and and unfair disadvantage if they used to be a girl.

:dead: at @carrington I’m on the floor! LOL!

I used to think Wendy was transgender and Charlemagne was her boo ,.. Then I was told she’s just built ford tough like nene :tea:

——
    But by the looks of this photo he still has an ample amount of testoserone. He will still remain that of a man no matter what kind of hormones he has to take. His body WONT stop producing tst and dht and he’ll still produce more than a healthy woman will. :shrug: Whatever dude.

iscream says:

I’m about to become gay so I can get me some discrimination law suit money. Being a black female in America isn’t doing it. Ain’t no money
    That fight… That’s a free for all :coffee:

I agree with Wendell Williams, I box and I would never box a man even if they live their life as a female that’s not fair competition. Then when they win it’s taken with a grain of salt, chile sit down

Buttercup says:

I thought Wendy used to be Wendell as well until I saw a swimsuit picture. That tattoo is definitely a cover up for a c-section scar.

Cubarican says:

————————————

No, wendy IS the tranny her husband is having an affair with.

iscream says:

I was going to write a post about this. The gall of the gays to think they have the right to disrupt a Christian parade so they can flaunt their sexuality. They have no respect for anyone. :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost:

iscream says:

The reason they get away with force feeding their agenda on people is because there are a lot of Gay people at the top of the food chain. I have no problem with the gay community but I do have an issue when they try and change things for their benefit. Just because your male child identifies himself as a girl the school he attends should not have to allow him to shower/use the girls restroom. Very Selfish

zurishay says:

Carrington says:

Secondly, apologize FOR WHAT?!?!

——

…the visuals…oh the visuals…lol

QueenSJ says:

“…transgender athlete Chloie Jonsson, who filed a lawsuit against CrossFit for excluding him from a woman’s competition because he was born a male.”

Um SIR, sit your five dolla ass down somewhere…tfoh.

OpinionHated says:

Just cause he chopped off his baby maker don’t mean he is a woman… I am sick of transgenders trying to assimilate everywhere – uggghhhh they want to use female restrooms while still uncut just cause they wear a skirt now they want to compete as women even though they have man DNA…. just find an island and pile them all on it and let Vladimir in the closet Putin rulw over them….

yvonne79 says:

I’m not even going to bother with this :tea: