What Was Your Very First Tweet?

In celebration of its 8th birthday, Twitter has launched a new tool to help users see their very first Tweets. The tool also allows users to see the very first Tweets of their favorite celebrities by typing their name after the hash, like this https://discover.twitter.com/first-tweet#sandrarose

Here’s my very first tweet on the social media platform in 2009:

After the break are some of the very first Tweets of celebrities and other notables.

67 Responses to “What Was Your Very First Tweet?”

free says:

i’ll just wait for comments :popcorn:

kamadiva says:

:lipssealed:

Heads over to see my first tweet :typing:

Jdore says:

I’ll just leave it at :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Keyshia Cole fans area called Diamonds.

lashellebelle says:

@Dawn, you is FAMOUS BOO!!

Somebody needs a deep girlfriend :lol: to share that ish with :rofl:
    —–
    :cheer: Get it Tiny! :lol:

missyJ says:

That is my favorite gif…. I use it all the time!!!

Gigi26 says:

Chile some of the roses are famous nah!! Go head then :rofl:

My first tweet was (What is dis) :huh:

missyJ says:

somebody see what my first tweet was msjaxon83

SummerBaby says:

I love that Tiny gif! :yes:

I think if your page is private it may not let you see it :shrugs: cause I couldn’t see mines … I had to scroll through my tweets :blink:

Keyshia Cole fans area called Diamonds.

Oh! Oops :oops: I must have mis-read that the first time cause i coulda sworn it said Diamondbacks… I was like ‘she calling them rattle snakes or nah?’ :no: :facepalm:

kamadiva says:

My 1st tweet was responding to another…wasn’t sure what I was doing (still not sure). I don’t tweet much!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Dawn and Bird she got ya’ll outchea :weak: :ghost: I don’t even have twibber and I clicked on the link to look at all of ya’ll pictures :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and GET IT TINY :danban1: :danban:

kamadiva says:

<—-kamadivaevents if anyone wanted to know :shrug:

Wasting time says:

Nancy !! I :love: ‘s you!!

Welp… Y’ALL got a :newpost: …I can’t do it (not even for the blog).

Y’all let @Man go first, so he don’t knock y’all over… :peace:

Chile just remembered that Xscape love on my mind video :rofl: when Tiny was dancing :lol:

All the friends of the blog. That dude with the hat/braids combo tho. :facepalm:

Sadra, why you ain’t put my first tweet up there??

missyJ says:

Why do people pick Friday for the work BS. They totally have the wrong one. I’ve been here all week, like you. Please don’t run down on me Friday at 2:30 talking about “how quick can you get it done?” Not before Monday at 3pm :tea:

================

But why someone just call me like “Hey I been talking to so and so, sending paperwork, and I’d like to know my status?”

1) you ain’t eem tell me ya name 2) If you been calling so and so all week why iz you axing me and not hur?

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Omar Slim is so profound.

Like a prison scholar! (That’s a compliment Sandra :coffee: )

MsTake’s 1st Tweet:

@MsThickeyThickey what’s for lunch?

— MsTake (@Misstake) June 4, 2012

:rofl: :rofl: #yallknowionowhatimdoing :dead:

Back when music was hitting :headphones:

missyJ says:

it said Diamondbacks

====

I was like hol up, ain’t them those Gorillas.. but them I said naw them silverbacks :kona: :rofl:

kamadiva says:

<—-kamadivaevents if anyone wanted to know :shrug:

:cell: I WAS JUST about to ask you :yes:

:lol: :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I just spit my water out. Bird you congratulated Amina Buddafly? On whet??? The baby??? Adding baby #8 to Peter Gunz portfolio of kids he don’t wanna see? Or did she drop a record? :dead: :ghost: CRINE :crying1: You is so KINE

Man, he should hang around ‘non-hoes and the like’ so that he can meet someone on his level :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

And about this KC Diamond thing.. Is it a play off Cole? Like Coal Mines… That’s where you find the diamonds in the rough… Cause she rough….. Am I reaching? :rofl:

Speaking of diamonds, anyone ever invested in them? :eek:

I just heard a whole convo on this, and I figured out that EYE was not in the KNOW :no:

Anyone? :waiting:

Wasting time says:

@Missy…. I thought they were trained. I’m a section Manager, my dept manager, after I said not before 3 on Monday” said we don’t open ticks after noon on Friday and walked him out our area.

kamadiva says:

@DTTS – I used my work addy to sign up with Sandra and my gravatar account has another “free’ account. :shrug:

I have a few pics on Twitter.

MsTake, I command yew to do 5 reps of the Tiny up top :rofl: :rofl:

Imma do it witchew :yes: Stand up… Ready, Set, GO! :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

@Mistaken you ain’t reaching. I thought they would be called Coal any way!

I’m just joshing you Kama :hug:
    <– Doesn't even have the Twooter :no: :shrug:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Doing the Tiny dance with DTTS
    :danban: :danban1: :buttshake:
    WE IS KILLING IT YO
    *kicks Jodeci boots*

And since I’m not on there, can you tell me what Kamadivaevents does? :)

kamadiva says:

I party plan as my side hustle!

*hurries up and remembers to do it* :lol:
    ready
    set
    go

ONLY 5 though :lol:

:danban:

I think I did more than ten :lol: I was getting into it :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*sits down*. :phew:

kamadiva says:

I party plan as my side hustle!

That is an excellent hustle! :fistbump:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I think I did more than ten I was getting into it

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Mar 21, 2014 at 2:54 pm
    ——–
    Tiny had you geeked :oops:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*sits down*. :phew:

:ashamed: and you better rest up now :rofl:

Chile over here going down memory lane….. I put youtube on some 702 mix station ….. where my girls at …. from the front to back :whistle:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I think I did more than ten I was getting into it

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Mar 21, 2014 at 2:54 pm
    ——–
    Tiny had you geeked :oops:
    ===
    I reversed it too :rofl: Both side shoulder sweeps lmao :kona:

Jenny, I still ain’t ate :lol:

Boy have the ladies changed in the industry….. compared to the 90’s they look like straight damn hookers now :eek:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jenny, I still ain’t ate

You foaming at the mouth yet :eek:

Not yet Jenny, I’m about to have a sip now :lol:

Thing, you’re up now! Get ‘er done! :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Sadra, why you ain’t put my first tweet up there??

What’s your Twitter handle?

missyJ says:

Why do people pick Friday for the work BS. Errybody know, I accept no new assignments on Fridays. Don’t even ask, it’s MY day for MY chit.

Did you tell them that during your job interview? :rofl:

I ain’t famous or nuffing, by thanks for the shine sista Sandy. Looks like their app is a little glitchy. I’m sure that is not my first tweet. And where is Dawn Sheen these days?