Woman Shot, Killed in Hair Salon

Woman shot in hair salon

A woman was shot and killed inside a Dallas, GA hair salon earlier today, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

Police say the shooting happened at Julia’s Hair Salon on Dallas-Acworth Highway in the Crossroads shopping center on Monday. A male suspect is in custody. He was apprehended by Cobb and Paulding county sheriff’s deputies who were eating lunch at a nearby Subways restaurant.

Police did not say what the suspect’s connection was to the dead woman.

A salon client with her hair still in rollers was too shaken to speak to a reporter. She was seen leaving a nearby Taco Bell and left the scene with a family member. Black hair salons are normally closed on Mondays in Atlanta.

Dallas is about 26 miles northwest of Atlanta.

55 Responses to “Woman Shot, Killed in Hair Salon”

Black hair salons are normally closed on Mondays in Atlanta. :blink:

daHell

Black hair salons are normally closed on Mondays in Atlanta.

daHell

I thought that was the norm every. :think:

:eek: damn … Luvyn most salons open on Weds -Saturday…. most lead stylist may come in on Thursday – Saturday. Special Ocassions (Holidays) they open on Mondays and sometime Sundays too :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:no:

Sounds domestic…

… but the cops was next door stuffin they faces at Subway huh?

UMMH I did not make that statement, Its from the post, Im MOST COnfussed as the purpose of the statement in this tragic story.

:smack:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I wasn’t finished talking about Wade:

The thing is I like when a man dresses nicely and takes risks with certain things; color, patterns, manly styles. But DWade looks like somebody’s country bama uncle Pete who thinks he is sharB but really is that fall off. And Gabby you ain’t ish for letting him do that. I know you low key like embarrassing him to get back for that commercial baby (they was on a break.. get it) BUT you is engaged now. He is about to be your husband. This is you MAKE IT STOP. :stop:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I thought all black Hair Salons were closed on Monday. :pray: for the lady and her family folks are crazy and dedamnranged outcha.

Wasting time says:

Nah, not everywhere.
    Salons up here are open 7n days a week, the stylist just have certain days off.

Buttercup says:

Sounds domestic…
    =====
    :cosign: I thought it were a little odd too that a salon was open on a Monday. I’ve never encountered a black babershop or salon that’s open on Wednesday. The sprite salons are open everyday, right?

@WastingTime
    Salons are open 7 days a week here too

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yea had to be domestic. Someone talking to their stylist, found out a client was sleeping with their man… Asked when they’d be there again :shotsfired: sad

:dead: at that James Franco Vogue cover to the right of my screen :ghost:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Wow, this is so sad. *Hugs* to the victim’s family.

Lord have mercy :pray:

What makes you angry enough to CARRY OUT taking someone’s life? I mean, even if you got angry and hopped in your car… somewhere along the way, wouldn’t you have second thoughts or a moment of clarity where you see that you don’t REALLY want to KILL another human???? smh :no:

Wasting time says:

This is sad and I have a question down stairs but don’t feel it appropriate for this post :bounce:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Wasting I already got off track :oops: go ahead and ask

Gigi26 says:

Monday is administrative day for Stylists to catch up on the books n all that stuff…maybe its not a rule that’s applied to all salons…:shrugs:

But this ain’t the business :no:

Sandra did you really have to note that the sista with rollers in her head went to Taco Bell and left with a family member tho? :rofl: Cold blooded.

RIP to the deceased.

Alot of our salons are open 7 days a week. And have been for years.

Buttercup says:

@Luvie, to answer your question downstairs, I haven’t secured employment in GA yet. I’m wanting to get back into outside sales. I’m in the early stages of my job search, so I’ve had to take a couple of assessments. I really hope I get an interview for the Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor trainee program.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    EYE PEEPED that. That bish was like fugg that I need a Nacho Bellgrande after that ish happened over there. And my sister best hurry up and get her azz here :pizza:

“dedamnranged”

this made me think of “say it witcha chest” :lol:
    :kona:

Wasting time says:

Any on read “The First Lady” is it good? Worth My Amazon GC credits? I’m not interested in the controversy, jut a good read but my bff wants me to read it really bad.

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvn :hug: & :kiss:

The sprite salons are open everyday, right?

They need to be… (you ever seen an UN-waxed upper lip on a yt woman?!) :eek: :no: :hide:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Yea had to be domestic. Someone talking to their stylist, found out a client was sleeping with their man… Asked when they’d be there again sad
    ********************
    Now you know this may be true. You can find out more about who fuggin who than a lil bit just sitcho azz in the chair and be quiet.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Sounds domestic…

… but the cops was next door stuffin they faces at Subway huh?
    —————
    Everybody gotta eat man. ‘least it was subway and not mcdonalds…not that subway is any better :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Julia’s sound like a Dominican….They open 7 days a week. And if it is Dominican, there are gonna want them rollers back.

Black hair salons here in DMV are open Tuesday – Saturday and they hours and prices sometimes vary on what bill is due. :tea:

I just go to Dominican place. Once price in and out in 1 hour 15 minutes tops.

So

GAGIRL87 says:

Police did not say what the suspect’s connection was to the dead woman.
    ______________________________________________________________________

:( RIP waiting on more details I will be watching the news tonight for more updates

says:

Black hair salons are normally closed on Mondays in Atlanta.

:think:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Wasting Time: I was going to be like DANG how mannie times you gone ask that :angry: Then I realized I encouraged you to ask :rofl: No I haven’t read it

Someone in the tiny Catholic enclave was expecting a package that was concealing 14 condoms filled with cocaine!

German customs officials discovered the drugs hidden inside a shipment of cushions coming from South America. The package was addressed only to the Vatican’s postal office, meaning anyone there could have gone to pick it up!

Is there a clergyman with a coke habit living in the Apostolic Palace??

The condoms only contained 340 grams (12 ounces) of the illegal drug so the bust isn’t so big but where they were headed certainly shocked police once they found it!

During the subsequent sting operation though, no one came to claim the package. Cops believe the intended recipient must have been tipped off!

Woweezowee!

Someone at the Vatican needs to go to confession because this is about as big a sin the holy city has ever seen

says:

Butta

i left u a short story downstairs. never fails. every single time i post a long post a :newpost: comes up

i just ate hubby’s wrap by mistake :oops:

Wasting time says:

@ Mistaken
    Every time I asked it, there is a new post.. :hahaha:
    I was thinking maybe Sandra was trying to tell me something :kona:

Buttercup says:

They need to be… (you ever seen an UN-waxed upper lip on a yt woman?!)
    ==========
    :no: and I hope I never do.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So we didn’t talk about Drake and Jay-Z having a little beef :thinking:
    Jay-z called him Miss Drizzy

says:

:smack:

RIP to the victim who was prolly just tryna get her hair done today. this wurl is so jacked up :no:

Buttercup says:

@Fay, I read it and replied, hun. You had me in tears.

You’d be surprised. :tea:

Just Looking says:

@Razz – On the delivery of powder being delivered, it was probably was just trail run. It didn’t work, they prob, working on next drop off as we speak.

12 ounces, that ain’t even nothing to sneesze at.

Wasting time says:

@Mistaken
    I’m like a child torn during a divorce.
    I :love: them both and each of them have gotten my $$$$
    I just want it to be over !!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Fay I read it. I got caught up in the long post then :newpost: notifications. You are a good woman! I am like you. I let God handle people now. I have too much to lose. If you EVER hear about me in a fight then I blacked out and lost it. Like BISH had to die. I had a razor in my pocket like Greg off RHOA :crying1: :karate:

It ain’t. I figured they were trying to bye someone off anyway. :lol:

Just Looking says:

Can’t stand you, cause I was like Taco Bell, Wonder what she got?

Them Limeade Sparklers :danban1: WHEW CHILE

The package was coming from South America eh?

The Pope is Argentinian.

IJS.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Them Limeade Sparklers WHEW CHILE
    ——-
    I know DTTS and Care immediately :steer: went and got them some horse meat

@Butter, “un-pretty” don’t begin to describe it. i had a supv one time who had ‘whiskers’ on her top lip. she was a pasty freckly red head and the wiskers was red with a lil mole between her nose and top lip. top it all off she was a close-talker and heavy breather. email was my friend. :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:nite: :bye:

says:

The package was coming from South America eh?
    The Pope is Argentinian.
    IJS.

:dead: :snort:

Butta & Taken

:hug: ladies that was one of THEE hardest things i’ve ever done in life bc i WANTED to end her. i just didn’t know that one person could be in so much pain. my lil 20 y/o azz hadn’t LIVED enough to know better :lol:
    all i felt was that betrayal & that when i was going thru the toughest thing my young life been through, i didn’t have my man OR my BFF to turn to. i guess that’s also when i realized that YOU have to learn to be your OWN BFF & encourage YOURSELF when no one will. & YES Butta! he sholl WILL do it! :nun:

now i have HER to thank for not marrying Bozo the clown’s ass! :nana:

Buttercup says:

i had a supv one time who had ‘whiskers’ on her top lip.
    =========
    I can’t talk too much. Honey Dip just noticed my peach fuzz over my lip and he’s known me for over 9 years! I thought about getting it waxed, but when I tan in the summer, you can’t even see it :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Fay, I cannot imagine going through something like that. My only saving grace would be Lil Butter. Then I’d do the Miss Celie fingers on them :peace:

:newpost:

says:

yall memba how CY was crine last week on Scandal?? :crying1:

i was CRINE like THAT byke then buscept, it was eem UGLIER :crying: :sob: :cry:

and it actually turned out to be a blessing :nun:

WON’THEDOIT?!

I ain’t said “fuzz” – I said WHISKERS! …as in small ‘stache! the look prickly like when your Mister nuzzles your neck and his ‘grow back’ sorta scratches you… fuzz don’t scratch :nono: