3 Gay Couples File Federal Lawsuits Challenging GA.’s Ban On Same-Sex Marriage

Gay Couple Files Federal Lawsuit

Three gay couples are challenging Georgia’s ban on same-sex marriage, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The three couples and a lesbian widow filed a federal lawsuit challenging the ban that prevents homosexual marriages from taking place in Georgia.

The plaintiffs include two Atlanta men who are raising a 9-year-old boy together.

“We need the protection that marriage affords,” said Christopher Inniss, a veterinarian and pet resort owner. Inniss, 39, wants to marry his partner of 13 years, Shelton Stroman, 42. They have a 9-year-old son.

“We own a home together, we own a business together and we are raising our son, Jonathan, together,” Inniss said. “We have done everything we can to protect and take responsibility for our family but marriage is the only way to ensure that we are treated as the family that we are.”

Jonathan sits awkwardly between the two men in a photo taken by the AJC’s longtime staff photographer Curtis Compton. The boy’s body language speaks louder than words.

FULL STORY

• NCAA Div 1 Player Announces He’s Gay
  • Eddie Long Settles Out of Court With Accusers
  • Honey Maid’s ‘This Is Wholesome’ Ad Campaign Features 2 Gay Men as Parents
  • Sandra Bullock’s Son Louis Bardo Playing With Baby Doll

191 Responses to “3 Gay Couples File Federal Lawsuits Challenging GA.’s Ban On Same-Sex Marriage”

libra80sbaby says:

I dont care what NOBODY say…I do NOT agree with gay men raising sons. :tea:

missyJ says:

Imma just Good Mornting on this one

San ah make ya dance says:

Imma just :tea: Everything aint got to be commented on. Do it

San ah make ya dance says:

Sound like they already married to me :shrugs:
      I forgot :tea:

Buttercup says:

I don’t see a problem with same sex marriages :shrug:

Morning and stuff :hi:

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Butter

:facepalm:

I’m so sick of every other state being sued for this. I wish they would make a federal call on this and be done with it.

I will keep my mouth closed on this :tea: you never know who batting for what teams chile :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I GOT NOTHING. AIN’T EVEN READ IT :lol: Tired of these people. Yea I said it :rofl: Let me stop and go read

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*looks at post* Good Morning everyone!

Aprilbaby says:

Most married people I know are miserable. Let them have it I say!

Wasting time says:

Morning Butter :hi:

Can we talk about The Game now.
      Race downstairs and Gays up here :no:

Luyvn :waves: saw ya shout down yonder

pls someone read the childs body language for me, i get nothing

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

No but for real if they want to marry. Let ‘em. It takes work. Worth it with the right person it’s worth it but :phew:
      Let them get their legal rights. ION care :shrugs: They humans ain’t they? I mean we live in a free society… So while I do have my beliefs about it that is for me and my house. Didn’t we separate church and state? Only that’s only in schools.. We see how that is going.. but I digress …. :tea:

Buttercup says:

Roses, I would like your opinions. I’m preparing to move, and I wouldn’t be able to keep my current job. I haven’t been happy with the job for quite some time now, so relocating gives me an out. My supervisor is super nice and has only been with the company about 7 months himself. Should I stick to a standard 2 week notice or give a 30 day notice? I’m the only person who holds my position (I mentally checked out about a month ago, so my productivity has been dismal). The interview process took about a month for me. I hope y’all answer how I want y’all to. :bite: :lol:

Aprilbaby says:

Most married people I know are miserable. Let them have it I say!

Aww man that sucks :cry: I know some that are miserbale, but the ones that I see happy and have witnessed outweighs them all :love:

Aprilbaby says:Most married people I know are miserable.
      ~~~~~~
      thats unfortunate

Aprilbaby says:

They little boy looks alot like my nephew. He’s mixed lol. This kid looked like how alot of you all are feeling.

Butter I would do a 30 day notice :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
      For some reason this made me think about how kids use to get whooped in school. Mamas was whooping a$$ in the hallways, they should do this still

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      :facepalm:
      _____________________________________________________

:cosign: AND Who cares? It doesn’t effect me at all. If it’s dudes, I ain’t want ‘em. If it’s chicks, they ain’t want me. :shrug:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So since we going by skin color percentages let’s take a poll on who the diddy is:
      Give a :trophy: if you think the diddy is the light skinned dude on the left
      Give a :hailnaw: if you think it is the darker one on the right
      :rofl: I’mma voottttttteeeeeeeeeee :trophy:
      If you don’t think it is nan one and the boy is adopted or they used outside sperm select :banned:

The Game came on last night :shock: lawd I missed it :cry:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Aprilbaby says:
      Most married people I know are miserable. Let them have it I say!
      Put it this way my friends who are complain much more than my single friends. But I live in Atlanta and sorry to say, but cheating here is the norm.

I can’t even see the photo :lol: the picture is not loading on my page

In Atlanta?!?! :shocked:

what is the hold up? man, they need to go ahead and give them folk the keys to the city. in addition to other civil rights reasons, you dont want to aggravate the ppl who bring so much revenue to your town. dont be stupid ATL. yall are not exactly known for your upstanding christian ways :rolleyes: no need to act like ATL is sanctified when it comes to THIS issue.

the A is known for strip clubs, Nene, gay black men, TI & Tiny, and hair shows. stop playin’ :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      Lawd knows I aint the right one to give this answer but fugg it :biggrin: I’ve found out too many jobs don’t give a damn, its business, so I’ve kinda started feeling that way. 2 weeks aint bad to me, but if you like em that much nothing wrong with 30 days. Jobs and people come and go (unless its a career)

@Butter
      I think you should do what you can “live” with .
      Honestly Im in a similiar situation. Owner of our company is selling this location.
      I told him I was not going to be here under new ownership/mgmt
      I did tell him i would give the new owner 90 days, now im regretting I said it…

This reminds me of that time I spent the weekend with a lesbian couple and their daughter when I was 10. I had no idea what lesbians were. The little girl told me her mother and the girlfriend slept together like a man and a woman. Well, at that age I didn’t know how men and women slept together. I was thoroughly confused. But what I took away from that conversation was the girl totally disapproved of her mother’s sexual relationship.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@User: but Atlanta is just one small part of a large red/ rural/pro gun/con anything that ain’t white state. Think about how the elections go. If it’s the city of Atl… black. If it’s the state and the president… red :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

————

Matchsticks says:

let them marry, like for real…at the end of the day each person’s marriage is what they have together and nothing more…so what other folks do or don’t do should not affect the state of your own institution…

@APRIL
      “But I live in Atlanta and sorry to say, but cheating here is the norm.”

Cheating is the norm everywhere. :lol:

Aprilbaby says:

Atlanta is just one city. Georgia is a RED state. Believe that!

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Aprilbaby says:
      Most married people I know are miserable. Let them have it I say!

April awww man I live here in Atlanta and haven’t experienced this… I can tell ya the ones that I do know that have cheated and have mess going on …. I do not associate with :tea: I send gifts and shyt like that in the mail ….. time to make some positive friends my dear… it does wonders to your outlook on life :yes:

@SANDRA

Lot of kids don’t “approve” of who they parents :hump: regardless of gender.

Thankfully my mother knew there wasn’t another man alive good enough for her cause I surely wouldn’t have “approved” of that nigga AT ALL.
      :nono:

Matchsticks says:

but yeah, like others said, ATL is like a little pocket in a whole state of conservatives…

libra80sbaby says:

Buttercup says:

————————
      Fuk em…2 weeks #Dassit :tea:

Man Shoots And Kills Online Girlfriend After Discovering She Is A Married 45-Year-Old Woman

Aprilbaby says:

Atlanta is just one city. Georgia is a RED state. Believe that!

:preach: the city of Atlanta is diverse but the skirts chile :nono: one reason they moving the Braves stadium :tea: them crackas do not want to be affiliated to the Atlanta believe that …:tea:

SummerBaby says:

My cousin married her girlfriend last fall. I :heart: love.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Butter go ahead and give the 30. If they get pissed about it you can always leave early or they can escort you out the same day like they did the last two people in my department they didn’t like. You will find out real quick which side you fall on :hahaha:

__________________________________________________

:thinking: A lot if kids don’t approve of what their parents do….

Some don’t like seeing daddy putting his foot in mommies a$$ every night.
      Some don’t like seeing mommie make daddy look like a chump.
      Some don’t like seeing their daddy sitting on the couch/coming home drunk every night.
      Some don’t like to see mom come from the salon dropping major bread to get her hair done and it ain’t a SLICE of bread in the house.
      Some don’t like calling Mr Earl from across the street UNCLE when he visits mom and dad ain’t home.

There is always SOME kind of struggle. :coffee:

luVn_liFe says:

pls someone read the childs body language for me, i get nothing

I can help you with that. His body language is “closed” in a self-protective manner. The little boy feels threatened in some way. There is some tension and defensiveness exhibited there. Body language is a nonverbal communication that accurately expresses what we are feeling in a given moment. Body language is more accurate than words. I hope this helped.

@LUVN

:facepalm:

ibra80sbaby says:

Buttercup says:
      ————————
      Fuk em…2 weeks #Dassit

:hahaha: straight like that huh :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie, where are they moving it too

SummerBaby says:

Lot of kids don’t “approve” of who they parents regardless of gender.
      —————–
      This is very true!

Butter it depends on if you need 2 weeks worth of checks or 30 days worth of checks. :shrugs: good luck with whatever you decide :hug:

————————
      Fuk em…2 weeks #Dassit

Chiiiiiid… 2 weeks is MORE than enough! You ain’t goin back to work for them. Tell your boss verbally ahead of time. Apologize for the short notice, give em a week, CONFIRM they will still recommend you in the future, and dip on that azz.

If you tell em verbally and get a “recommendation” confirmation ahead of time you ain’t got to give them no two weeks.

remember they won’t give you no notice if they was gonna fire your azz. :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Aprilbaby says:
      Most married people I know are miserable. Let them have it I say!
      _________________________
      Can’t choose your family lol. They have made me not want to get married. Been asked twice and declined. I know it will change one day. I try to keep my distance. But you know a women can never been happy single in some peoples eyes. A lot of them are enternal girlfriends/baby momma’s too

So Butter: Honey Dip got the job? :bite:

Matchsticks says:

@LUVN

This sounds like that Lifetime movie where the guy was playing online poker and thought the woman was a young girl and he killed the young girl when he saw her messing with a younger coworker of his, turned out to be her mother posing as her and she used her daughters picture as her avi…

Wasting time says:

Ok Mistaken, I won’t be chit with you.
      I select:

:banned:

Body language is more accurate than words.

I agree with you here Sandra.

Matchsticks says:

nyc is the same way but we make a lot of noise so we tend to get our way. :tea: ATLiens better recognize and use their popularity to their advantage.

JerseyGirl68 says:

They have a fight on their hands. Georgia ain’t California and New York. Folks are going to fight it.

Yeshua (aka Jesus) said “For this reason shall a man leave his mother and father and shall cleave to his wife and the two shall become one flesh. So what G-d has joined together let NO MAN [President or Supreme Court] put asunder [destroy or redefine].”

San ah make ya dance says:

remember they won’t give you no notice if they was gonna fire your azz. :lol:
      ————
      Exactly what I’m saying. Everyone is replaceable

Sandra Rose says:. Body language is more accurate than words. I hope this helped.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      LOL, greatly!

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie, where are they moving it too

Cobb county up 75 :tea: Chile these sprites getting sick of Atlanta, unless you a liberal and gay :tea: Atlanta is a very red state… they only show midtown shyt on tv….. racist state at that

@SANDRA
      “Straight people should abandon marriage and let the gays have it. Then the gays won’t want to be married anymore. This is not about equality, this is about a group of people who believe they are entitled to special treatment.”

Yup. chit, these days gays mostly the ones getting married anyway. :lol:

@MatxhStix
      I think that was based on a true story, it sounds vaguely familiar

Matchsticks says:

:phew: thought you had :banned: me @Sandra…I commented and then I was logged out!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@VDot: About the Torei Hart thing. I get not caring what people think. I mean you have mastered being basic :lol: But as a public figure she is going to get branded and judged as being bitter and *cups hands to mouth* MOVE ON LADY HE DON’T WANT YOU HE UPGRADED :rolleyes: So if at all possible it’s best to keep it simple. I understand someone asked a question and she has the absolutely to answer truthfully. Does it hurt? :yes: Next question…. If it is why then I would say mannie reasons. Could you elaborate? I could but the way my answers and my F you with all these questions about Kev and his new level is set up … :tea:
      But that’s just me. I am sarcastic.

weFukNorNah says:

Although my lady has a diamond… we are not getting married..she knows i know..we dont like chirren so we aint adopting shyt.. if i should pass.. she gets a lil chump change..who needs to be married… for whet?

Matchsticks says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@MatxhStix
      I think that was based on a true story, it sounds vaguely familiar

:yes: it was, I can’t remember when it happened, but it happened…

_________________________

Yeah I would keep my distance from them come around when need be :tea:
      welp chile that’s a lie you can’t be happy and single …. :eek: lies…..

well they can have my right to marry. Im not even using it :shrugs:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Wasting: You just selected :banned: For kicks. You know that ain’t that boy bio diddy :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Aprilbaby says:
      Atlanta is just one city. Georgia is a RED state. Believe that!
      _________________________
      That was the first thing I thought. This clear people want to be out of the city. Cobb can have it. Traffic is going to be horrific off 285 at 75! They boy got robbed andd shot out there last year. They are over the city.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Aprilbaby says:
      Atlanta is just one city. Georgia is a RED state. Believe that!
      _________________________

What they fail to realize :tea: ya can’t run from black just like we can’t run from Jose ….. despite it being a red state ….. Georgia is a state full of minorities :tea:

weFukNorNah says:

Only hype about marriage is just to say “i’m married”.. People took the santity of marriage away 30 years ago. More kids being born outta wedlock..more people shacking up…. people getting divorced left and right…people getting married 8 times…

Cuba Gooding left his becky just in case anyone needs a man

@WE FUKK
      “about Torrei Hart..i get what she is saying.. If kevins short azz was working at city sports Enikko would stroll right pass his azz …This works both ways… If i win the mega million right now..you know how many hoez will leave their Man to come be with me (a woman)…several… My current salary only allows one night stands with straight women…. money is everything”

:cosign:
      Hoes goin for the money. Why trip cause someone got a chick cause they got bread? THAT’S THE POINT OF HAVING MONEY! :shrugs:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

well they can have my right to marry. Im not even using it
      Totally misreads this comment and situation and assumes you must want a man but can’t get one. Girl :stop: You want me to find you a piece of a man. Kenya off RHOA said there is dack at Home Depot and her mailbox. It’s out there. You just gotta go OUTDOORS. ITS OUTCHEA. GET YOU A PIECE. A PIECE OF DACK. So we crystal? :eek:

weFukNorNah says:

civil rights, tax benefits, & medical reasons. there are certain things that a husband/wife can do that a girlfriend/boyfriend/”roomate” cant. other than religious rules there really isnt any reason to deny them the right to marry.

Just Looking says:

Good Day All! Some lifestyle issues are important to some and not others.

If you don’t have assets being married and having your business in order don’t matter. :shrug:

Last night I was watching ID and this elderly man married a mail order German woman. He tried to stiff her, the only thing that saved her “family” was the fact they were married. Unfortunately, she didn’t get anything, because he killed her.

Anyone interested can get free credit monitoring for a year via Target breach
      Sign up at CreditMonitoring. Target. com before April 23. You’ll get an email from Target with an activation code to use at ProtectMyID dot com. Register by April 30.

Just Looking says:

Good Day All! Some lifestyle issues are important to some and not others.

:phew:

MisTaken is too through :rofl:

…but let me go check my mailbox right quick and see if its some peen in there :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Nori: I totally get what Torei is saying. I even agree with it. But sadly if you want to “win” you can’t let them hear you say. I operate by the never let them see you sweat rule. I have had things happen in my life that I just held my head up and kept it moving. Success and TRUE happiness is the best. I was not giving anyone the victory of seeing me upset, hurt or disillusioned :no: Behind closed doors I might have been like :crying1: But overall… I try not to feed the animals.

Matchsticks says:

Cuba Gooding left his becky just in case anyone needs a man

did this JUST happen? I didn’t hear a peep about this… :think:

weFukNorNah says:

I don’t want that hoe near my taxes… Even if we did get married i will still file separately…Her money is hers mine is mine…. Civil rights… hell even blacks can get that… so scratch that off the to do list… medical reasons… She has military insurance and I have a great plan as well that allows domestic partners just in case she loses hers…we don’t have to be married for that….. Gays just wanna follow lead sometimes… Reason I’m gay is because I don’t wanna do shyt remotely straight…

Yea matchsticks.. he just filed… after 20 years of marriage

Matchsticks says:

Cuba Gooding left his becky just in case anyone needs a man

did this JUST happen? I didn’t hear a peep about this
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yup, she filed for a separation after 20 Yrs

_________________________

Taken :fistbump:

Wasting time says:

What ever do you mean Mistaken :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

Although my lady has a diamond… if i should pass.. she gets a lil chump change..who needs to be married… for whet?

Exactly. Name her as your beficiary on your insurance policy. Why do you have to be married? :shrugs:

I hate you :rofl:

Cuba Gooding been stepping out. Like for YEARS

Well alrighty then :coffee:

I got this humongous cup of lemon water,its delicious

Aprilbaby says:

Have you seen his wife??? :sideeye:

Aprilbaby says:

@ jeniefrumdabloc you are right on both points.

Just Looking says:

User Friendly says:

MisTaken is too through :rofl:

This is only occurs at Ms. USA’s 90 Slut house.

also you must have a rotten vagina
      :kona:

Darn, I can’t see the pic of Jonathan “sitting uncomfortably” between his two dads. Anywho, to each his own. Ain’t no skin off my back.

Aprilbaby says:

Have you seen his wife???

I did :tea: and the first thing I said he been stepping out and possibly with another man chile :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

SR can I be your beneficiary??
      *hides my 3 kids and husband*
      Trying to do a reverse Tae Heckford… SR be balling out at all these high end places.
      WE FINNA BE RICH FAMILY :yahoo:
      Changes byke to my serious face :( But for real tho…. About them papers shawty..

User Friendly says:

Marriage is a religious tradition. If the gays want to marry they can do it the traditional way — by marrying someone of the opposite sex. Next they will try to tell the Muslims and the Jews what to do with their religion.

weFukNorNah says:

April baby ..honey she looked a old azz mess when he said “i do”

Just Looking says:

What if you Life Partner gets sick? They family does not speak to them and a life or death issue occurs, how is you being the beneficiary on the insurance policy gonna help?

Power of Attorney? Most Life Partner’s aren’t taking the time to do or even discuss this.

MissHarlem says:

LUVN :hug: Heyyyyy boo :2dance:

Phone posting so I is slow with the comments and posts

Smonae says:

:cosign: good point Sandy

weFukNorNah says:

——–Cuba’s soon to be ex wife next line “SHOW ME THE MONEY”

VDot says:

I mean you have mastered being basic :lol:

______________________________

Perfected :lol:

I couldn’t be a celebrity. I would get tired of holding my tongue for the sake of being the “better” person.

Interviewer: What do you think about your ex’s new relationship?
      Me: Man, Fugg boff them bishes. *does Kevin Hart’s Fugg That bish dance* :danban:

He’s allowed to joke and laugh about being a chitty husband, but she’s considered bitter because she comments about holding his broke azz down. :eyeroll: I’ll take the charge.

Just Looking says:

Harlem :hug:

@ weFukNorNah: Next the bisexuals will file federal lawsuits to allow them to marry a man AND a woman at the same time.

Smonae says:

I understand the need for the same rights tho

weFukNorNah says:

@JUSTLOOKING if death occurs my gf is paid… my mom will get something too..

Wasting time says:

So if Marriage is a Religious Tradition why all the “Why get married” questions. It would be safe to say people get married for the tradition of it….. right?

———————————
      I most definitely won’t be surprised

MissHarlem says:

JUST :hug: Heyyyyy hun. How are you. DD4L :yahoo:

Agreed.
      I was listening to Rickey Smiley and he was all “didn’t she do a stand up about him cracking jokes all mean she needs to let that go cause you can’t be mad that man moved on and is in love.. I get tired of people bringing up the past and what they used to do for you”
      While I might agree with the latter I do not with the first. Kevin struck first with his stand ups. She finally got pissed/went out on her own and expressed her thoughts. Isn’t that what comedienne’s do? Even if she is an amateur :shrugs:

Just Looking says:

@WeFuk – Nice, are you currently looking for a side chic? :tea:

VDot says:

But sadly if you want to “win”

“win” what? At life? :lol:

I think I just respect when people are authentic. Not to mention, owning your feelings publicly and privately can be liberating and healing.

This is only occurs at Ms. USA’s 90 Slut house.

also you must have a rotten vagina

____________________________

you so dam silly :lol:

everyone’s situation is not the same as yours.

some ppl want to file jointly as a married couple. there is no logical reason for them not to have that civil right if thats what they want to do.

medical-if you are in a coma or life decisions have to be a made, your “boo” can be denied access to you. if the family doesnt like you, you may not even be invited to the funeral. whereas, a husband/wife is automatically notified/included in all matters.

marriage does make a difference. :yes:

That ain’t true. With various legal documents they have about 99% of the same benefits.

Suzie Orman used to sell a package for gays that consolidated all of these legal documents that made gays essentially “married” minus the marriage license itself.

Just Looking says:

@Harlem – DD4L :danban1: :shakebut: :yahoo:

Matchsticks says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Especially if they a$$es always owe. :bye:

Beta says:

I just had an exec from another office at my desk visiting and talking her stomach did most of the talking loud too :mad: :hahaha: she’s every bit of 90lbs talmbout I’m not hungry ion know why my stomach is making these noises I know hunger when I hear it :lol:

There are so many ignorant people on Twitter. :no:

win” what? At life? :lol:

_________________________
      I just spit out my water at your win at life. YES :eek: at life. No, but seriously I think it is just different ways on handling things. While I respect speaking your mind and keeping it 1,000 (shout out to Columbus short) I think there is a way you can handle it where you can flip a negative situation into a positive. Shine light on the person that did wrong but at the same make yourself come out clean and the winner. I PLAY CHESS NOT CHECKERS (Denzel voice)

Oh… Kevin Hart’s ex trying to be a comedianne now? How long this goin be goin on?

I think pullin from personal experience is the best thing for comedians to do. That’s for both her and him.

..BUT, what esle will she talk about? If she spend the whole stand-up doing the “woe-is-me” routine that we see all the time from every woman that loses a rich man, it will get old fast.

weFukNorNah says:

@userfriendly.. If i went to washington dc and got married.. I live in GA and if i fall into a coma right now by the state of GA my gf still doesn’t have the right to do so.. I guess everyones situation different but my mom doesn’t care about whose straight or gay and all that jazz…she gotta bigger issues…like whether she getting a middle part or side part with her sew in

VDot says:

________________________

:yes: It’s something like 1100 federal rights you are granted through marriage.

marriage is not limited to religious ppl. atheists gets married all the time. marriage is a legal procedure, thts why you can do it at the courthouse, your backyard, or at the seaquarium.

its about business. all the other stuff is secondary.

Just Looking says:

_________
      I needed this today!

Thanks

weFukNorNah says:

and I’m sure not even Heterosexual married couples practice those 1100 federal rights.. hell I’m sure they don’t even know about them

Buttercup says:

So Butter: Honey Dip got the job? :bite:
      =====
      He didn’t find out on yesterday because the person delivering the news was traveling :wail: If he had gotten the job, I would’ve came into the blog this morning like :danban1: I just put in my 2 weeks notice :yahoo:

Wasting time says:

Listen, I’m gonna sum this all up and then we can talk about Tasha Mack water breaking and Malik making love.

NO ONE wants to be told what they can and can not do. Beyond that simple but true point, no one want’s the government to do so and use religion as a reason since we’ve separated church from state. It is hypocritical and the antithesis of what this here country was founded from.

Sandra you are off the chain on the twittah :ghost:

Buttercup says:

Thank y’all for the input. I think I’ll go with a 30 day notice. Then, I’ll have to fake the funk in all of these meetings and acting interested when someone shows me something with the intentions of me being better at my job.

weFukNorNah says:

Atheism is a religion though..its a belief

@VDOT
      “It’s something like 1100 federal rights you are granted through marriage.”

And about 1050 of these rights are granted with a will and a power-of-attorney. :shrugs:

The other 50 revolve remote possibilities to begin with…

This has nothing to do with “equal rights.” :no:

___________________________

aint that wht they already do on Sister Wives? arent they all married to each other at the same dam time?

I dont watch the show but them chix always crying on the commercial. maybe thats because they all ugly with a hundred kids running around the house :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

Torrie is on real house husbands as his ex-wife and she is a writer for the show, she has talents, he know it and put her on. So yeah he cheated, left, and “Found another rib” but she was in no way shape or form left behind !

weFukNorNah says:

I guess ppl marrying for benefits n shyt now…Cuz nobody said marry her for love nori. .lol. Yall Talmbout taxes and shyt

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I didn’t watch The Game. I am assuming there will be a post and I can watch it :waiting:
      @JENIE: Explain the twitter to me… don’t have it….
      @JL: No problem :hugs: I know my methods are not for everyone but they have worked great for me. I am known for my calm demeanor in pressure situations. But people know if I ever GO OFF :woohoo: BUD-DEEEEEEEEEE somebody is in trouble :hahaha: They be ready to fight more than me.

@MISTAKEN
      “..BUT, what esle will she talk about? If she spend the whole stand-up doing the “woe-is-me” routine that we see all the time from every woman that loses a rich man, it will get old fast
      @Man: Kevin has even said she used to help him with his stand up and she took a back seat for his career. She’s funny and creative also. As far as what she would talk about. Her life, politics, current events, celebrities… what every other comedian talks about. They all don’t sit there and talk about themselves the whole time. That may be her hook to get you interested. But if she is funny she can keep you interested.”

That’s what I’m saying. Talkin about him will only do so much. If she ain’t funny that “woe-is-me” stuff won’t keep her on. But yeah, if she funny, she funny, and if she not, she not.

Just Looking says:

@WeFuk – Yes, folks marry for benefits. :yes: security and sometimes love.

I’ve seen ads in the past people looking to marry for insurance, because of health issues.

Torrie is on real house husbands as his ex-wife
      That’s not her :no: She looks nothing like the lady who plays the ex. I even had to show my husband the credits to prove it. Don’t know how that rumor got started. Maybe she did in an episode?

Ironically today is “Marriage Day”.

I swear they just be making shyt up. A few weeks ago it was Donut Day. :rolleyes:

___________________________

I saw part of an interview they all did together, and to me they were acting like stepford wives. they sat there smiling and laughing politely even when he explained how each one of them has a scheduled night when he is to come to their bed. honestly, i thought it was creepy. it’s one thing to have no idea you sharing a man, another to ‘suspect’ you sharing a man, but to willingly sign-up to share one, for me, that’s a sure sign of low self value :no:

User Friendly says:

Ironically today is “Marriage Day”.

~~~~~~~~
      I thought it was Admin Day

Torrie is on real house husbands as his ex-wife

That’s not her She looks nothing like the lady who plays the ex. I even had to show my husband the credits to prove it. Don’t know how that rumor got started. Maybe she did in an episode?
      ________________________

no, thats not her. :no: Torrei did the spoof of Basketball Wives. its on youtube.

weFukNorNah says:

Who is good with Microsoft excel?

@WE FUK
      “Torrei need to stfu and keep Cashin those checks..In 5 years the kevin hart hype will pass and niggas will be laughing at someone else new”

:think:

Eddie Murphy
      Martin Lawrence
      Chris Rock
      Steve Harvey/Bernie Mack/Ced Entertianer
      Dave Chappelle
      Kat Williams
      Kevin Hart

Chit, might be under 5 years judging by the last couple of decades. :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

@luvN if u ever wanna marry me just holla at me… she won’t mind

Scratch off katt n dave

luVn_liFe… says:

I thought it was Admin Day

it is :yes: cant wait to get my present.

thts the one thing I like about Beyonce’s calendar. she didnt put NO WORDS on it. just the day and the date and her fine ass :love:

Bernie dead . So is ceds show on TV land

missyJ says:

:offtopic:

I hate when I’m rushing to work for a meeting and then they wanna be off schedule… couldn;t nary one y’all sent me a text message. I raised heyul tah-day. They know I’m coming from school

weFukNorNah says:

Steve n Eddie and Chris got in good with white folk.thats what kept them alive

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
      My question is did Kevin go and get with the jump off or nah? So is the jump off the new rib or nah?

I thought it was Admin Day

that’s what’s on the calendar, but before i ‘celebrate’ that sloth of an admin asst who works for the VP i’ll chew my own arm off. :tea:

Wasting time says:

Really Mistaken :no: The internet is a lie :rofl: I just imdb’d and 2 different women played her … smh

missyJ says:

==========

He did. He gave it away on his Oprah interview :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Microsoft Suite Expert….somedays

missyJ says:

Oprah slick, she asked him how long you been divorced? Then asked him a few more questions and came byke around like so how long have you and the girlfren been togeva? It ain’t add up :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

missyJ says:

==========

He did. He gave it away on his Oprah interview
      ————-
      Welp, there goes any likes I had for them. I wonder if she knew he was married….I’m thinking she did and did not care. That’s cruddy. How stank.

Just Looking says:

Martin was good until he cursed up a storm on Saturday Night Live, after they told his short arse not too.

Buttercup says:

=========
      :crying1:

Wasting time says:

I don’t know how I’d be in Torrie situation but at least he ain’t pull a Matty Knowles. Creep, knock up and leave me for one chick and than marry a totally different one.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:offtopic: I despise when people at work all me on my cell when they are at work too to ask me a business question. Um no :stop: Call my extension. I don’t care if you walking around and are on your cell too. Call the front desk and get transferred if you can’t remember my extension homie :eek: I sat there and watched my cell phone ring like :rolleyes: Waited until they called my extension. You gone learn taday. I told you once

weFukNorNah says:

I need help @justlooking..I have an excel project and my last worksheet I have to do a pie chart..how do I get the data that I need from worksheet 1 to make the pie chart for worksheet 3

weFukNorNah says:I miss old Eddie Murphy. .was laughing at raw the other day when he said SF police don’t have a siren on their car..just a lil gay dude with a megaphone “pull ova”
      :rofl: :rofl:
      that is heLLA FUNNY!!
      I was just telling hubby, the classics are eddie murphy stand up

she’s lazy Butter! we round here borrowing paperclips from each other cause she too lazy to keep the supply room stocked. it’s at least 9 offices in this suite, but why she only order 6 boxes of kleenex? i asked her for 10 memory sticks – she gave me 4, when i went to ask if the warehouse ran out, she opens her drawer and pulls out the other 6 and asks me how many more i need :angry:

the only thing she’s swift about is standing in the lobby waiting for her wing zone order to be delivered! i caint w/her. :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

How you leave your wife and kids to get with the jump off?! So, what does she do? Does she have a job?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Well since we comparing Matt and Kev…. You see Tina appears to knot be hurting for nothing. So outchea :danban: with Beyonce and ‘nem :snort: at Coachella. Now granted Beyonce was the star and not Matt… so Torei had a slightly different situation. The fame train left her… TOTALLY. She still gets money though.

The thing about it though. I believe this with all of my heart. If a man is a good man at his core, if he does well he will ALWAYS make sure the mother of his kids does well too. As long as she and he a respectful. I think Kev is. I know it’s not all about the money :rolleyes: But in the end if he is going to leave you anyways…. My husband told me that if we EVER separated he would ALWYS make sure I was good. I believe him :shrugs: Now some of the other stuff he said like he gone always hit cause it’s his and I got his kids remains to be seen…

@rl
      Your excel sheets should be linked and be able to import it.
      But wait that was the 07 excel i worked out of..
      :kona:

Aprilbaby says:

Kevin’s whole routine is about his cheating on his wife and making fun of his kids. She can talk.

missyJ says:

===============

She cute and stroke his ego.

On his Oprah special, he made it seems like his wife left him BECAUSE he cheated. So he was running the side piece, prolly trying to figure out how to leave his wife for her, wife found out left him, problem solved.

Man I got 2013

VDot says:

_____________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

Kim Kardashian … hit up a newsstand on Tuesday to buy up every issue of her Vogue magazine cover she could get her mitts on … but why did she wait three weeks after the magazine hit shelves?

:newpost:

capricorn83 says:

I think when Kevin and Eniko got together, his relationship with Torrei was over. They were just still legally married

weFukNorNah says:

No she don’t have a job..just that typical model shyt while he post pics on ig Talmbout his rib..mf pls..The bitch that had those big headed azz chirren and worked at a call center so ur bitch azz could pay your bills should be your rib

weFukNorNah says:

Ummmmmm ur marriage can be over but if u are legally married. …u are still married. .ain’t no way around it..that hoe was always there

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——————
      Exactly!!! That shyt is sick. SHe busted her ass for you, and you cheated with this no job having heffa, and wanna talk shyt. His ex wife better than me. He’d be paying out the ass.

Lady_L says:

User Friendly says:

In Atlanta?!?!

what is the hold up? man, they need to go ahead and give them folk the keys to the city. in addition to other civil rights reasons, you dont want to aggravate the ppl who bring so much revenue to your town. dont be stupid ATL. yall are not exactly known for your upstanding christian ways no need to act like ATL is sanctified when it comes to THIS issue.

———————————————————————–
      THis comment right here made my freaking day!!!! My stomach is in knotts for laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am crying!!!

Lady_L says: