Afternoon Wood: B. Smyth

B. Smyth - Twerkaholic

B. Smyth‘s New Single “Twerkoholic” was co-written by Smyth and producers Big B and Lamb. After creating a huge online buzz on the blogs — Vine, Twitter, Instagram, etc., his record label made it his first single.

B. Smyth’s 2 singles prior to “Twerkoholic”, “Leggo” and “Win Win” featured rappers 2 Chainz and Future respectively, but B. Smyth didn’t want a feature on this song so he could stand alone as a new artist paving his way and path in the business.

The new “Twerkoholic” video was directed by Erik White (directed ‘Lottery Ticket’ starring Bow Wow). The signature dance moves choreographed by B. Smyth and his choreography team and are a true reflection of Florida-style dance.

B. Smyth will be performing at SunFest in West Palm Beach, FL on May 2, opening up before J-Cole takes the stage.

B. Smyth’s EP “The Florida Files” was released in October of last year and he’s spent the last 6 months promoting it around the country. The EP really gave his fans and new music discoverers a in-depth look on who B. Smyth is as an artist and performer.

B. Smyth is busy working on his debut album due out later this year. He is taking a hands-on role in selecting and writing the songs for the album. He’s learned a lot in his 3 years in the business; most importantly, the significance of taking a hands-on approach with his music and career.

Check out the new video for “Twerkaholic” below.

407 Responses to “Afternoon Wood: B. Smyth”

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn:

Beta says:

Am I missing something :huh:

dis not another boi bussy vid is it? is he the twerkaholic? (i can’t be streaming smut at work!) :nono:

where the wood at? all i see is a lil twig :huh:

This must be for the kiddies :tea:

aRoTh says:

Is this that Boi Puscee sanga? What’s with these chisled jaw dudes. Mandible bone lookin like they can suck a gumball through a straw. :blow:

San ah make ya dance says:

Nancy Omb :ghost:

VDot says:

If this lil nucca is the Afternoon Wood, I don’t wanna look. I will NOT become a registered secks offender :nono:

User Friendly says:

where the wood at? all i see is a lil twig

All I see is his nose :tea:

aRoTh says:

LOL @Nancy….I said/was thinking the SAME thing. LOL

aRoTh says:

User Friendly says:

where the wood at? all i see is a lil twig
    __________________________

….more like a splinter. :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Nice beat but he did it no justice :no:

Who son is this? No for real *claps hands* I don’t like looking at kids :no:

buddapecan says:

Auntie: what is the age range of your readers? I’m trying to determine if ITOFTS. :coffee:

now y’all know it’s a fair queerstion. last vid w/boi booty poppin didn’t come w/no warning. good thing i had seen it on my phone already when Rzzz first mentioned it. imagine the horror, i’m sitting here, mouf agape, staring at a screen full of rusty musty boi bussy and my boss walk in??!!!! no ma’am/sir :nono:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

More like a sunrise tree limb.
    Yells :cuss: Get this filth off my screen
    Like We Fuk (Nori) :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Sandra stop playin’…that is afternoon branch, at best…

:warning: Break out the Hubba Bubba a shiny Big Wheels

but, um, congratulations to the young man (who MAY have FOB status) :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

First of all I hate the song. When it comes on the radio I turn it off. A twerkoholic? :wtf: She need a rehab for twerking?
    Second his hurr: He looks like he spend a lot of time in the mirror like :winky: FISH THIS IS SHARB
    Third dude said hol up let me clear my throat :stop: What dat mouf do B SMythe?????
    I feel childish for having watched it. His dance solo with his shirt off… You sir are no Chris Brown. I never felt like I was watching a little effeminate boy dance when he was dancing. I felt like he was about to pull his pants down and show a thong. A boi poosay.

WAIT is he doing the cry baby dance ?? :crying1: I AM WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK. He is so Florida.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

but, um, congratulations to the young man (who MAY have FOB status) :tea:
    ——————————————————————-
    I don’t know how he achieved such shine…he was only born five years ago…

#NoGrassOnTheInfield

T.I. Other woman ain’t cute so I :pray: it ain’t true; she 2 steps down

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh yea and congratulation. You made it this far :claps: Most people don’t. Make it. That is. This. Far….
    Did I save it?? :bite:

Wasting *coughs into hand* wheredidyouseethatat :eek:

Buttercup says:

:scared: I feel like Chris Hansen is going to jump out of a closet on the blog.

——————————————————————–
    I don’t mean to, I don’t mean to, I don’t mean to
    but I loooovvveeee you :wail:

I don’t know how he achieved such shine…he was only born five years ago…
    _____________________________

ion’t know, but that write-up is all aglow…could be fam :shrug: :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Ky: You think he go to them Asians to get his thang waxed? Maybe that’s why it look so smooth… He laying down with his legs in the air while they ask “you got boyfren?” :waiting:

T.I. Other woman ain’t cute so I :pray: it ain’t true; she 2 steps down
    I was just about to say something :tape: but I can see this maybe a sensitive subject for Sandra so my mouth is shut :nono:

KyCakes says:

I don’t know how he achieved such shine…he was only born five years ago…

#NoGrassOnTheInfield

Wasting I will not fall for your obvious trap on today :tea:

I don’t mean to, I don’t mean to, I don’t mean to
    but I loooovvveeee you

ion’t know, but that write-up is all aglow…could be fam
    ________________________
    he is from Fl…. let me go byke and see if he got on a bykepack :kona:

Um… I’m so :scared: I needs my log in :yes:

@Take s2smagazine dot com

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jenie send me the info :grin:
    I don’t believe it tho :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

———————————————————————-Naw. That’s a clear cut case of crop failure..

Just Looking says:

:stop: Hubba Bubba! :yahoo: Love

That was some gum for your jaw muscule fa real. :pacifer: <<<Big Bubble

Never mind Jenie :rofl:
    @Is you using morse code like Eva baby? :ghost:

Wasting time says:

DO you get strikes before you out? I ain’t know. I ain’t know you can attach to gravies? I ain’t know that that :cry: I want my log in :cry:

libra80sbaby says:

FISH THIS IS SHARB
    ——————
    I. Hate. Chew. :lol:

CHA CHA says:

SEE I ALWAYS GETS THE CONFUSED….WHAT THE LE GHEY RAPPER NAME…ISNT THERE A LE GHEY RAPPER WITH THE LETTER B IN HIS NAME :shrug:

T.I. Other woman ain’t cute so I :pray: it ain’t true; she 2 steps down

It’s not true. Don’t believe it. You know I go straight to the source for my info. :coffee:

He laying down with his legs in the air while they ask “you got boyfren?”
    ________________________

dis Pac-Man?! :think:

Aprilbaby says:

Who’s little brother is this?

I only heard this song when I was in Miami.

CHA CHA says:

you mean B. Scott? :lol:

@Is you using morse code like Eva baby? :ghost:

:rolleyes: duh!

Wasting time says:

I won’t Sandra, I know you would have gave us a post !

jeniefrumdabloc says:

T.I. Other woman ain’t cute so I :pray: it ain’t true; she 2 steps down

:) bet money you were about to say the same thing I was…

Just Looking says:

:stop: Hubba Bubba!
    ————————————————————–
    That’s what I buy for my youngins that I plan to molest…that and a new big wheel :tea:

Just Looking says:

Hmph, Sister to Sister huh? Well I’ll just have to wait unitl Sandra reports trouble in paradise, I don’t read anything else but SANDRA ROSE DOT COM.

BBL :tea:

CHA CHA says:

why in the ENTIRE FCK DID I JUST SIP A WHOLE MOUTHFUL OF TEA LEAVES :cry: just stirring my tea all agressive and shyt :cry:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@SR :fistbump: Cause if you ask a man if he’s cheating on his wife he is going to tell you the truth every time
    We cool? I can joke with you like that? :bite:
    But for real I think they are having problem but I REALLY like them together. Tiny the best. That Major is adorable :heart:

on a lighter note…
    I watched Ru Paul Show cause I wanted to see that brother. :no: His woman def talked him into that.

Do it for the shine
    I ain’t gone do it
    Do it for the shine
    I ain’t gone do it
    Do it for the shine
    Ok; what size is a 12 in womens

CHA CHA says:

@USER FRIENDLY…NAH, NOT BREAST SCOTT…I SAW A YOUTUBE ONCE OF SUM LIL NINJA RAPPIN BOUT BEING A BROTHA LOVA :think: ME THINKS I SAW IT HERE BEFORE…SANDRITA HELP A SISTA OUT

“That’s what I buy for my youngins that I plan to molest”

:warning: dis may not be the post for dat particular discussion :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    T.I. Other woman ain’t cute so I :pray: it ain’t true; she 2 steps down
    :) bet money you were about to say the same thing I was…

:tea: sips lol

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Ky …. Did you say plan to molest? :facepalm:

:dead:

Matchsticks says:

I will say that chick ain’t cute…I don’t want to compare bc ummm, I just don’t wanna…but she ain’t cute… :no:

Taken I haven’t seen the report though :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

T.I. leased that house for his wife and children to have somewhere to hang out while he’s in the studio working. Usher did the same thing for his sons. No big mystery here.

Just Looking says:

Comparing Usher a divorced man to TI a happily married man. :nono:

Because it would be a Mystery or no Mystery….

:kona:

i believe you Sandra. :shrug:
    will we see the other house on the show? i just love looking at houses :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I am still mad I watched the video and watched dude do the cry baby dance whilst singing LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT.. She’s a twerkaholic :nono: Like really? I am refined. I listen to classy, spiritual, uplifting music with a purpose.
    Turns on headphones
    :earphones:
    This a **** a stripper on a mink rug song
    This a **** them boys forever, hold a grudge song
    Pop some champagne in the tub song, , “just because” song
    And they don’t have no award for that, trophies, trophies :trophy:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

“That’s what I buy for my youngins that I plan to molest”

:warning: dis may not be the post for dat particular discussion :tea:
    —————————————————————-

Touche

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

This trick said I just love looking at house. I heard her say it in my head :hahaha: Like it was HGTV… Househunters :crying1:
    Jenie let me find the link …check the book in a few

Jenie gonna soon be doing the pee-pee dance :danban: with all that sippin she doing :phew:

*chris hanson voice* Why you have a seat over there :thinking:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

i believe you Sandra. :shrug:
    will we see the other house on the show? i just love looking at houses :yes:

:lol: but I promise I read that last sentence with so much…IDK, shade! :rofl:

Nancy Drew says:

will we see the other house on the show? i just love looking at houses :yes:

Of course you will. That’s why he’s leasing it. :)

Taken is such a sweetie :love:

Cause I lubs my Jenie :hugs:

Why would a man lease a mansion for a groupie and then let reality cameras film inside? Bloggers don’t use their heads. :no:

Just Looking says:

Jenie let me find the link …check the book in a few
    Got real tears, streaming down my face. :ghost: :rofl:

Where’s the WOOD?? did you put this in the wrong category Sandra?

:crying: I cant tango with yall today. :rofl:

User Friendly says:

*chris hanson voice* Why you have a seat over there :thinking:
    ———————————————————————-
    I bought him a Subway sammich and some Mike’s Hard Lemonade…

We were just gonn talk and I was gonna tell him “you shouldn’t be talking to older people like that…you never know what their motives reall are…” :blink:

VDot says:

*taps out message to Wasting* :eek: pt hr n yr grv

________________________________

:blink:

What the fugg this say?

Just Looking says:

*chris hanson voice* Why you have a seat over there :thinking:
    :stop: my side is hurting :cry: :rofl: :rofl:

:hahaha: @ VDot

:blink:

What the fugg this say?

_________________________

:eek: :sigh!:
    it says “put horseradish in your gravy” (for a spicy delight :biggrin: )
    :rolleyes:

I think this segment should be titled Afternoon WoodChuck :facepalm:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

VDOT: You can read that for real??? :ghost: I read it normal. Like those tests they give when they scramble the words but the brain reads it right. You might not be a human. You know those silly codes they make you type in to get to webpages.. they do that to make sure you are an adult HUMAN not a kid or robot cracking codes.
    :gossip: VDOT is a Martian

Where’s the WOOD?? did you put this in the wrong category Sandra?

_________________________

you got TWO many questions for a person w/out a bra :chase:

:tape: trying so hard to stifle my sniggles.

Horseradish in your gravy :nana:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@IS: Right Luvie don’t get to talk to us right now. Sitting there at her ‘pruter with her titties flopping with every key stroke. I bet her high beams bean on all day and ain’t nobody told her :rofl:

so what you say, Luvie aint really typing? she letting her :boobs: do the talking?

:ha:

I bet her high beams bean on all day and ain’t nobody told her :rofl:
    :facepalm:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Anybody else here not eat certain food because of what it is named? Horseradish :nono: not gonna eat it. Chicken fingers :nono: I’ll eat chicken tenders tho :eek:

:rofl: @ Nancy

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Goes back to read Luvie’s font.
    She been typing in caps all day. I bet that left one hit shift and held it down. They say your left one bigger :facepalm:

Chicken fingers :nono: I’ll eat chicken tenders tho :eek:

———-
    You ’bout to get struck by Lightning :cloud:

You ’bout to get struck by Lightning :cloud:
    :ghost: :crying1:

Buttercup says:

:phew: I thought the man was getting rid of me. I was setting an appointment for a colleague and couldn’t see anyone’s calendar. I was signed into the wrong account :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Anybody else lose a little bit of respect for Luvie today when she said she didn’t wear a bra? TO WORK????!!! Well I never *closes housecoat* What if kids see her??
    I am about to email her boss :typing: Somebody has got to restore decency and honesty in the world :rofl: :hahaha:

WEll I never!!!! CaiNT tell U heFFAS NOTHING!!
    :kona:
    :pigsfly:

Goes back to read Luvie’s font.
    ____________________________

:crying1:
    Mannnnnn! this made me start missing Gypsy all over again… when she said one of her teets was lazy and would only scrubbing the bed when her and restless leg was tangling… lawd!!! :ghost:

——————————————————————-
    If she fell, I bet you she would keep on running…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Don’t be so sure. You ain’t left yet. Wait until you about to leave and they ask you to leave your badge/parking pass. That how they do people here :tea:

:rofl: Buttercup

===
    Whet is wrong with YOU. Lying on food ‘you don’t eat’ :huh:
    COme on. Cut.It.Out :kona:

VDot says:

VDOT: You can read that for real???

___________________________

:ashamed: You should have seen me over here. I got out my pen and paper and was trying to decode it like the game that’s in the newspaper. P=I T=T :hahaha:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I bet her high beams bean on all day and ain’t nobody told her :rofl:
    Once at work, all these guys from IT, kept coming to my office, to ask question, they typically would just email me about. Finally I closed my door and looked at mirror behind door, and one nipple was poked out from bra.

That day part of my professional soul died…..

:ashamed:

missyJ says:

LilMissy just got off the school bus, she was at her granny house. She walking up the street just floodin. She takes awf her jacket, I thought the sleeves had been cut off her shirt, they up so high. :facepalm: Guess we going to the mall. Got my chile in these streets looking every bit of Steve Urkel

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Luvie come back :hugs: I was speaking from a place of hurt and pain. I am jealous ok :wails:

VDot says:

and one nipple was poked out from bra.

______________________________

I bet they was on IM :pc: like go by SIR’s desk. She got the high beams on full blast. Just one of ‘em tho. The other one took the day off :lol:

That day part of my professional soul died…..

:ashamed:

Just part, huh? :rofl: :rofl:

Struggleisreal says:

That day part of my professional soul died…..

:lol: thats messed up. you new? :hi:

We STILL in here? Like we don’t know this “B. Smyth” nigga ain’t really Boobie Gibson.

:facepalm:

Yall must be talkin bout sumpin else.k

:nite: Roses.

missyJ says:

@Luvie I was on you side and in yo boat today. Sometimes the girls just need to breeve… Don’t let these guhls get tew yew. Just myad casue they tittays got extra meat like Mimi

—————————————————————–
    On a Friday, no less…cuts down on the potential for retaliation…
    But that wouldn’t matter to me..shyt

g’nite wasting :hug:

Man,
    This is the new RKelly yo! :dead: You see them young teenage girls :lol:

Struggleisreal says:

@VDOT – One dude just stood there smizing. And I couldn’t even say anything….I threw that bra away…. :cuss: :mad:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

That day part of my professional soul died…..

:ashamed:
    I just choked :rofl:
    @Missy j: Whew LordT :These kids grow up too fass. You got your baby walking around here looking like she riding on that :lame: school bus Cicely Tyson and Richard Pryor was taking them kids on…. I don’t know the name of that movie but I hated it :heart: Who wanna bee lee anybody want Cicely Tyson other than Ace? Where is Dubb :blink:

VDot says:

To Cont. on Sandy’s :offtopic: – If that horse faced heffa is the alleged mistress, Ima :karate: TI myself. :nono: No more room in the barn. Mofo thinking he’s George Orwell. :huh:

missyJ says:

On a Friday, no less…cuts down on the potential for retaliation…
    But that wouldn’t matter to me..shyt

==============

I got laid off on a Friday, I was excited and couldn’t wait to get my notice. They did it on a Friday MORNING tho. I told my boss, y’all coulda told me this last night or called me before I got here.

:newbie:

Thanks User, you are Friendly

:crying1:
    this^^^ AND if they eem think you gon act out it be a police cruiser parked at the front door. We SEDD Good Day!! :eek:
    :crying1:

VDot says:

:lol: Stranger Danger.

Noah’s Ark…Speaking of The Bible is on Netflix :yes:

:newbie:

Thanks User, you are Friendly
    ===========
    What’s in this poster’s gravi? :eek:

*HOLLERED* :hahaha: :snot:

—————————————————————–
    On a Friday, no less…cuts down on the potential for retaliation…
    But that wouldn’t matter to me..shyt
    ======
    As soon as Honey Dip says he has a job in GA, I’m putting in my notice. Just pay me on my unused vacation time, and we’re good. Something tells me that my supervisor is going to try to get me to work remotely when I give my notice :hide:

Thanks User, you are Friendly
    ———
    Takes byke my :rofl:
    You don’t deserve it. Slaps down your :welcome: sign

Struggleisreal says:

Hello Does not Talk to Strangers – How are you?

Is that a Ant Eater, being beat by a smiley.

And a smiley hunching a Sheep?

Aroth

We need more animals! :lol:

missyJ says:

On a Friday, no less…cuts down on the potential for retaliation…
    But that wouldn’t matter to me..shyt

==============

————————————-
    Like “Y’all coulda saved me some gas…shewt”

That day part of my professional soul died…..

:rofl: :rofl:
    :phew: i wasn’t ready :no:

Matchsticks says:

If that horse faced heffa is the alleged mistress, Ima :karate: TI myself.
    _________

Glad I’m not the only one who wanted to say “nnnnneeeiiiighhhhh!” when I saw her pic…

Struggleisreal says:

Hello Does not Talk to Strangers – How are you?

Is that a Ant Eater, being beat by a smiley.

And a smiley hunching a Sheep?
    ———
    You like it huh? That one caughtcho eye :yes:

“Scandal” star Columbus Short is being allowed to return to his home — after being banned from the premises for allegedly threatening to kill his wife — but he won’t have time to get comfortable … a judge is giving Short just 2 hours at home to get his stuff … and get out.

Short was in court today seeking permission to move back into his house after his wife obtained a restraining order, barring him from entering the home — but a judge denied his request.

:welcome: StruGGle, dont tell ur deepest secrets… OR ANY For that matter. you’;

Got my chile in these streets looking every bit of Steve Urkel

Just Leave! :rolleyes:

Struggleisreal says:

Hello Ms Taken – Why would you slap a sign out my hand, are you really Porsche from Real House Wives? She slapped a Sceptor out Kenya’s Moore hand. Do you view that type of programming? You must.

~~~~~~~~~
    :welcome: STRUGGLE is real… Dont tell your deepest Secrets…. Or any for that matter
    :nana:

He’s not an Anteater today, it’s a horse :deadhorse: He dead :kona:

Struggleisreal says:

Hello Does not Talk to Strangers – How are you?

Is that a Ant Eater, being beat by a smiley.

And a smiley hunching a Sheep?
    ___________________________

thats what it looks like when you put horseradish in your gravy :tea:

Imma need SIR to spell scepter :rofl: Kenya got her good with that line

WHATDA!! something is amiss. that Chyte posted twice and different :huh:
    SANDRA
    Dont mess with me rhatt NAH, im a lil emotional!

———
    :blink: Hello. fish.
    I slap signs down cause I can :eek:
    Whoopi said she would’ve dragged Kenya too.
    Where is Bren?? :thinking:

Struggleisreal says:

Hello Luv n Life – Like your handle, I have no secrets only testimonies that give honor and glory. Remember people judge, cause they haven’t been through the fire.

Nice to meet your acquaintance.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:crying1:
    :crying1:
    ——————————————————————-

I ain’t een gonna lie. I thought my ass was getting fired last week…I been cutting up real bad and scaring the alabasters…
    I was looking at my 401k like “Fire a bish…I got PLENTY” *snorts*

Yesterday, my sup. tells me “Ky we want you here…I hope you’re not job hunting”

:blink: <—— me

Oh okay… :tea:

That's good because Sunday night :crying1: Jesus don't let 'em fire me

Like we don’t know this “B. Smyth” nigga ain’t really Boobie Gibson.

:rofl: :rofl:

:hi: :eek: Bye :eek: Wasting :eek:

ur deepest secrets
    ==============
    The faux offense is killing me :hahaha:

Matchsticks says:

still can’t get over that TJMS morning show when Tom asked him what his wife thought about his new single…

Columbus: :snort: ….how about I don’t care!

Struggleisreal says:

Miss Taken – Who you calling Fish? They say Fish recognize Fish. Nice to meet your acquaintance as well.

I’ll just call you Tuna, so we don’t confuse each other.

missyJ says:

Like “Y’all coulda saved me some gas…shewt”

================

Had me in there at 8 and laid off by 8:24 no lie. I did insist they pay me through the end of the day :tea:

@MatchstiXs.. columbus apologized to Tom joyner

________________________

:hahaha: Busting Loose… GAWD! :crying1: :crying1:

EYE bean asked what’s in thee gravi

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~
    :nana:
    ——————————————————————–
    Such as:

Having ses with a tree branch

Doing a table dance for your man and ending up in the ER

Your significant others ‘Restless Leg Syndrome’

=====================

:hides: Do we need an IP check?

:rofl: :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

@MatchstiXs.. columbus apologized to Tom joyner

oh he did? good…because he should have…that was 5 minutes of a hot azz mess!

:huh: :huh: :crying:

Mofo thinking he’s George Orwell.

:nono:

(E-I E-I OOOOO :whistle: ) :kona:

164
    Where’d that come from? :lol:

Struggleisreal says:

Mis Taken – Come Back, I will call you Fish 2 and not Tuna. Give me a Church Hug.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I’ll just call you Tuna, so we don’t confuse each other.
    ———
    I can’t get you all the way together cause I’m in my car :steer: but BAYBEE :hahaha;
    Call me Mrs. Tuna …. You chicken of the sea… I’m name…. Recognized… A headliner… You a conversation
    *BOOM HANDS*. :lame:

Call her A HUMPBYKE WHALE!

That’s what yew call her :hahaha:

@Luv n Life – Having ses with a tree branch
    Doing a table dance for your man and ending up in the ER
    Your significant others ‘Restless Leg Syndrome’
    This is hilarious. Reminds me a you tube I watched about 500 times, big girl dancing on table and fell, and you could here her saying oooouuuccch.

I see that Bren is back

i see Oprahs,Father’s EXwife CALLS herself reading O for filth.
    she’s but hurt bout getting put out.
    Bish kick rocks,People kill me feeling like people owe them something!

@User, don’t eem put that out there in the UNI-verse :nono:

*Phaedra voice* everybody knows horseradish will set your vortex ablaze :tea:

@DTTS

:huh: Seems a little familiar, a little preachy, and other preachy folks were calling for sanctuary for persecution yesterday. The persecuted individual hasn’t been seen around here today :tea:

Struggleisreal says:

@ Chicken of Sea, Fishay Fishay, whatever you call your self, don’t google and drive.

Be Safe – Here my E-Hug Baabby

Now now LuvLife, maybe she is mad at herself for not thinking that when her main mayne died that she was gonna be put out in the streets :blink:
    She is probably kicking herself for not doing x,y,and z. :shrug: :tea:

That’s good because Sunday night :crying1: Jesus don’t let ‘em fire me

_________________________________

wont HE do it? :nun: :rofl:

Struggleisreal says:

@Missy J – Trying to read betwinx the lines, but I like to power power post on on the blogs and don’t have time.

I normally post in here, but haven’t in sometime. I’m not being preachy today, but I can be, unlike Jesse Jackson. Who has the slogan Keep Hope Alive, with his on the break baby.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I was at a light :lol: Got my kids now and about to get on this interstate :bye:
    Even YOU and Fish :lol:

Iolah :kiss:
    Let’s see how they take tonight to figure you out :rofl:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

I haven’t watched the vid but yall seem to have described it well :lol: why was I done with my work @1030 I cant leave till 430pst though. :wail:

DTTS
    So she’s mad at herself taking it out on O?
    MmkAY

*Phaedra voice* everybody knows horseradish will set your vortex ablaze
    :sarcasm: <—Vertex's Fire :rofl:

missyJ says:

Maybe the Ex-Wife can like in Steadman’s guest house. It’s 3 bedrooms 3 bafs….. *Ice Cube voice*

The persecuted individual hasn’t been seen around here today

chile, flag on the play :nono:
    i dealt w/crazy for many years, and few were crazy AND intelligent. this is the case here, yesterday’s persecuted one is just plain crazy. Struggleisreal is crazy AND intelligent :rofl:
    :hi: hey Struggle! :hug: :kiss:

Apollo’s Co Hort was given 5 yrs in Prison
    :woohoo: <-busdriver voice, "UgoiN2jailNAH!"

Struggleisreal says:

@Nancy – This morning as I laid in the bed, way past my normal time, my life partner. Said did you get laid off. (said to self, I hope not) Hadn’t been to work since Thursday. I’m still here and its quarter to 5. I’m about to leave, they’ll have to fire me tomorrow if they considered it.

Have you ever been fired via Fed Ex letter, and Letter since Return Receipt by the Post Office. Whew they really wanted me to know.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

That’s good because Sunday night :crying1: Jesus don’t let ‘em fire me

_________________________________

wont HE do it? :nun: :rofl:
    —————————————————————-
    I was ALL bad until Sunday, you hear me? Shewt..
    Started getting bubbleguts, I tried to check my big Bosses itinerary to see if he was flying to Denver… :rofl:

:pray: then :biggrin: then :yahoo:

LOOK AT GOD!!

luVn_liFe… says:

DTTS
    So she’s mad at herself taking it out on O?
    MmkAY
    :shrug:
    <—personally thinks it's shady that Oprah's daddy's ole lady is homeless.
    BUT, Maybe Tyler can help :oldman: :kona:

:waves: @ Nancy

Damn it Luv your Life – I swear you work for AP News. :tea: Give me more :yes:

:cry: Oprah deddy died?! *lip quiver*

missyJ says:

So we can’t get a Game post this week?? Maybe tomorrah or nah? I ain’t wertched yet

Hell Thing IONO but I thought so *low chortle*

AND IF NOT, what’s this chick’s problem? :blink:

Damn it Luv your Life – I swear you work for AP News.
    :rofl: :ashamed:

DTTS I didnt know the deddy died.
    And WHAT DOES it matter who’s wife she is/was? People better WISE the FcuK UP.
    2PAC couldnt have said it better.. Keep ur EYE on ur riches :tea:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:cry: Oprah deddy died?! *lip quiver*
    ——————————————————————-
    Ol Vernon is still amongst the living…they just got a divorce…

But how you a PhD/Principal for one of the most affluent school districts in the nation and you need Harpo to support you?!?!

GTFOH

_________

“my life partner” …i couldn’t get no further :ghost:

#maybeTylercanhelp

:rofl: I got my gas bill yesterday :wails: My first thought, how fast can I get to Tyler Perry Studios

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Hell Thing IONO but I thought so *low chortle*

AND IF NOT, what’s this chick’s problem?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :chase: GIT got us ova here killiNg O's deddy off! :chase:

#maybeTylercanhelp

~~~~~~
    the one in LA he’s closing down;DTTs stop making everyone’s prollems TYLERS :spank:

#maybeTylercanhelp

——————————————————————-
    Humph…you may wanna put on a bra….
    Winston Jerome is NOT into braless females…

#JustPlayingTyler
    #PutMeInYourNextMovie

According to Barbara, ‘Some people can have money and be mentally rich – secure in what they have I guess. But others, how can I put it…some people you can’t take the ghetto out of.

‘That’s Oprah, it’s who she is and where she’s from. She had money, everybody was going to know it and see it. But she had to be in control.’

Chief amongst her complaints about her former daughter-in-law are the lowly treatment she said she and her ex-husband received while in Oprah’s company:

Barbara and Vernon visited four of Oprah’s homes but were only ever invited to stay on Fisher Island and in Indiana. Otherwise, they were put up in hotels.

And if Barbara’s mistake was to not show Oprah the deference she expected, then it is clear the error was matched and returned by the star. Intentional or not, for Barbara, the slights came thick and fast.

‘She complained my sheets didn’t have 1000 thread count when she came to stay and that the bath towels and the coffee cups weren’t big enough,’ she claimed.

When Oprah threw her Legends’ Ball in Santa Barbara her father and stepmother were not invited to stay in the house but put up in a nearby hotel.

When they were shown to their table it was not on the main floor with the A listers – John Travolta, Sidney Poitier, Tina Turner, Alicia Keys – but ‘tucked in the corner on the second floor.’

She added, ‘We weren’t allowed to mingle with the celebrities–but we did.’

missyJ says:

So wait Oprah deddy still livin, divorced his main bish and Oprah had to be the one to kick her out. Vernon and chit :lol: How you gon tell yo lawful wedded

Vernon to wife: ion wantchu no mo, I’m cawlin my doorter

Vernon to Oprah :cellphone: Opfra this ungodly woman gots tah go. Can you sign them papas. Imma be on the beach, let me know when it’s done :drive:

Barbara: :crying1: Can anybody help me? Maybe Mr. Knowles baby mama and I can be roommates

Struggleisreal says:

Harpo further is not DEAD, he is divorced. Well to some they wish they ex was dead.

But anyhoo, he is not, he divorced that gold digging heifer, now she want to stay in the house that his daughteerr bought from him. He is barber, not Paul Mitchell. So you you know he can’t afford no 1.4 home.

You ladies, and Fishes have a good night

Take Care Sandra

:bye: :drive: <<<really the bus and then the train, and my bicycle. If they didn't cut the chain and steal it again.

Now the icing on the cake is that Barbara’s marriage to Oprah’s dad eventually fell apart after he cheated with a hooker named “One Tooth”:

It was the revelation of his weeklong ‘affair’ with a prostitute known as ‘One Tooth’ that was the final undoing of his marriage to Barbara.

The woman taped her barbershop liaisons with Winfrey and originally intended to blackmail him. Instead the truth came tumbling out three years ago.

Barbara said, ‘Oprah is a woman who empowers women to be all they can be, to stand up against men who mistreat them.

‘If she was a more decent person she would realize that what her dad did was very wrong instead of plotting against me and pushing me out of the scene.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bitter Much :tea:

*rips all my ‘feel sorry’ font offa here*

The hail!?!?! :blink:

She better try to get byke with him, because IONO no other way(for her) :hahaha:

missyJ says:

the one in LA he’s closing down;DTTs stop making everyone’s prollems TYLERS

===============

LilMissy clothes all tight too, If’n only I can get hur on the news Tyler might see me :think:

the HOOKers name is One TOOTH doe … You know what her specialty is

Really Gone this time, :nite: Nancy

^giggles

Hell Thing IONO but I thought so *low chortle*

*calls the morgue* :cell: yeah, uh, hello. can y’all brang Vernon byke up? yeah, he was jess sleep :yes:
    Vernon:>>> :zzz: :cold:

*Still here

_________
    Hope all your keyboards explode

ONE TOOTH Lawd take me ret now!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

No I’m really gone this time. Just had to share what mama dee said about diamond:
    She also says Diamond’s a “lying chamber maid” who’s mad because she’s not banging the prince anymore … and says Diamond will never have any money unless she gets a “douche deal for her stank-ass p****.”

But if her poon stank…. He hit!! And wife’s her till SHE left soooo :smack:

Buttercup says:

I’m :ashamed: that I’m :pray: that Lil Butter’s swim lesson is canceled tonight. That boy has me running too much to only be 6. I just wanna go home, crack open a Budlight Lime, and chill.

Fugg bitter, she’s mad, and she has the right to feel that way :shrug:

She mad at 1 Tooth! :mad: :cuss:

:nun: <–1 Tooth chilling at all the fancy functions

Eh y’all

J. Holiday still making music and videos and chit in case y’all curr cause don’t seem like anybody do, not even him. I follow him on IG and he don’t do no self promotion. Just randomly saw this video on YouTube. I need to cawl him for a check for this publicity I’m given.

missyJ says:

So wait Oprah deddy still livin, divorced his main bish and Oprah had to be the one to kick her out. Vernon and chit How you gon tell yo lawful wedded

Vernon to wife: ion wantchu no mo, I’m cawlin my doorter

Vernon to Oprah Opfra this ungodly woman gots tah go. Can you sign them papas. Imma be on the beach, let me know when it’s done

Barbara: Can anybody help me? Maybe Mr. Knowles baby mama and I can be roommates

:lol: so yall just gonna pick up the ignorance right where ms. take left off, huh? :facepalm:

“One Tooth”

wait… :stop: …what?! :confused:
    i’m all behind, so ion know which sumbish typed this, but you need to get offa dese innanets and go somewhere and pray for yo’ seff! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :chase:

One Teef done moved in the big house over in Nashville huh?

FML AND the life of One Toof

:dead:

missyJ says:

I’m that I’m that Lil Butter’s swim lesson is canceled tonight. That boy has me running too much to only be 6. I just wanna go home, crack open a Budlight Lime, and chill.

———————–

Chile… lilmissy got swim, gymnastics, basketball, and dance. I’m her taxicab awl over the city. I feel your pain

1 Tooth said Pshhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

Free Tatas posted that Thing :hahaha:

:nite: Bren! :kiss:

:phew: i am weakened and bedraggled by “One Tooth” tho’ spent even :crying1:

========
    He only has swim, soccer, and taekwondo now. When we move, he’ll probably continue to do both and add piano, tennis, and Boy Scouts. I would poop in that pool myself if I could :wail:

Barbara Winfrey claims Oprah never invited her over or wanted to get to know her despite being married to her father for 14 years.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    In all the years my dad was married to wife two…my grandmother didnt even call the lady by her NAME. Let alone acknowledge her Existence on EARTH.
    “Your daddy second wife”
    “That woman your daddy married to now”
    “Your brother mama”
    “Whassherface”

They used to go stay there one week every YEAR. I went one year same timeframe as them…and granna was STRAIGHT like go tell “the lady” dinner is ready. :coffee: And when my grandmother passed my dad was listed in the obit as being still married to MY MAMA. :crying1:

missyJ says:

I would poop in that pool myself if I could

====================

Don’t do it guhl.. If there chirren round that’s a sex crime. We caint have no pedos on the blog

go tell “the lady” dinner is ready.

:crying1:

Free Tatas posted that Thing

figures! :rolleyes: :no:

========

We caint have no pedos on the blog

not ‘registered’ ones anyways :tea:

She’on want Ms.1Tooth listed on the obituary yall, that’s all :wail:

“If there chirren round that’s a sex crime.”
    ________________________

:think: i am SEW curious about this, yet so afraid to ask :no:

========
    :cheer: Keep it up Buttercup! Colleges like alot of activities! Don’t ever let him stop playing thee piano, swimming, and tennis! :eek:

Peeing in the pool is a sess crime? :blink:

Vernon to wife: ion wantchu no mo, I’m cawlin my doorter

True story when my gpaw died my momma and her siblings kicked his girlfriend and her hids out of his apartment so they could spend time together among his things.

:rofl: This lil cat up top with this necklace on! :lol:

O’s Ex Step MuVA needs to Just shut her pie hole, NO MAtter what DTTS says, O Owes her NOTHING, zero, zilch, nada, 0!

By the time my grandmother passed in 2004 my parents had been divorced for TWENTY YEARS. Had remarried and had kids by other folks! :rofl:

Peeing in the pool is a sess crime? :blink:
    =======
    I think exposing private parts in the presence of minors is the crime.

I want Dubb, her deddy wife, and that earnest expression Aretha got in that gravi to go on someplace… pleah go :pray: :crying1:

===================

Unless dem babies was his chirren, I see nothing wrong with that… You get that man to either murry you or name you in his will or you get the boot :tea:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@KDubb yo granna and my great gma would’ve got along really well. One time while my aunt was staying at her house after her husband broke her jaw. He came to the house for some event and when he went to make himself a plate my gma made my auntie do it. Said she don’t want him in her kitchen. I was like :blink:

I think exposing private parts in the presence of minors is the crime.
    ________________________

:pray: i hope Luvie don’t have to pass by the playground on her way home :nono:

missyJ says:

I think exposing private parts in the presence of minors is the crime.

—————-

My homie had to register for 3 years because his drunk azz pee’d outside behind a elementary school :facepalm: . It was 8 p.m. and no kids around but because a playground was there he was charged as a indecency with a minor. Thankfully he was able to get it expunged.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

I grew up with my great-great gma as my babysitter and them womens on that ursher board :heart:

Peeing outside is nasty

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

But it should not be a sess crime. That boi poosay video on the otherbhablnd :ban:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

But it should not be a sess crime. That boi poosay video on the other hand :ban:

Ohhh wee I just read all of what Barb Winfrey said. I believe her. Every word. Okra done did this lady all kinds of wrong. Took the house she had BEFORE she married Okara deddy. IDK who is right/wrong But Its a good read. Its on the Daily News site.

Toodahs :wave:

He came to the house for some event and when he went to make himself a plate
    _________________________

:think: i’m stuck on the fact that he felt ‘comfortable’ enough to be around y’all (the family) after he had broken her jaw :huh:
    even if they had kids at the time, if i’m him i’m dropping off & picking up. i won’t be leaving my vehicle and y’all certainly won’t be feeding me! :nono:

=============

When my deddy died, my step mama gon say Ion want pitchers of him and yo mama up at the funeral. I was his wife when he died. Whole fam said okay… My aunt brought a big azz poster bordt of our family picture after my baby sis was born. She swear she had it fo’ever but I never seent it, I swear she got it made for the funeral :lol: . I wrote his obit and had a nice long paragraph bout him and my mama and 2 sentences bout my step-mama. Now don’t get me wrong I like the woman, even call her mom. But she was frontin my deddy whole hospital stay, death, and funeral so she needed a reality check :tea:

========
    Better than Grandma Butter. My uncle used to abuse my aunt, and my aunt was at my grandma’s house. My uncle came to work things out. He used to talk with his hands a lot. He held his hand open, and Grandma Butter hit him in the hand with the hammer :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

==============
    :nono: I changed my mind ONCE I un-killed the Daddy :lol:
    KETCHUP! :rofl:

Took the house she had BEFORE she married Okara deddy.
    =========
    Did whet now? :thinking:

Whole fam said okay…
    ======
    Bet they all had that “Yeah OKAY” look in they eyes :rofl: :rofl:
    You did good Grasshopper! :fistbump:

missyJ says:

He held his hand open, and Grandma Butter hit him in the hand with the hammer

============

:yahoo: more ratchet piece theate-tah from the Butters

Now Grandma Butter had to have that planned, soon as he drove up she went to her toolbox and was waiting. How granny Butter gon have a hammer in the pocket of her house dress :hahaha:

ONCE I un-killed the Daddy

__________________________

:think: i think i want you to logoff :think:

“ratchet piece theate-tah from the Butters”

:tape:
    :hahaha: (sorry Butter… i think missy drunk offa lime-a-ritas) :tape:

Hello

=========
    Girl, you know I am country. My grandma used to sleep with a revolver under her pillow. A hatchet and the hammer was behind the main door, and she had some pot ash waiting to be used at a moments notice. I think she wanted to hit him in the head, but she didn’t want to go to jail :hahaha:

:hahaha: (sorry Butter… i think missy drunk offa lime-a-ritas) :tape:
    ======
    Y’all think I didn’t laugh at my crazy folks? Shoot! Grandma Butter was in her mid-70s when I came along, but I knew she wasn’t always Mother of the Church.

“and she had some pot ash waiting to be used at a moments notice”

*winces* oooh-weee! :no: that pot ash sound like something that’ll make you get your life right, on the spot!

@butter and nancy

It’s awl in love :hugs: my mama family bougie so they haven’t cut up in my lifetime. My deddy side, they a mess but they ont tawk. My granny bruthas was bank robbers and chit but all my aunts and uncles front.

missyJ says:

Who knew Jason Derulo ould dyance. I’m watching 106 & Park (not on purpose) and he might give Breezy a run for his money with his legal woes. Only drawback, he wearing a sweatsuit and the pants is skinny sweat pants and he ont have a shirt under his hoodie :facepalm:

:hi: PuppyLove

Thing, :shrug: I admit when I’m wrong *chortles*

:rofl: AND SR you had the nerve to put this up as AFTERNOON WOOD :hahaha:

:nite: Roses

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Nancy she always was neutral, which was good cause my auntie went back to him and then HE divorced HER. But she felt like couples fight. Hell she sliced her dude ear to ear and then stitched him up. :hahaha:

missyJ says:

Eh y’all our Afternoon “Wood” is gon be on 106 today…

Good NIGHT @DTTS

Good night Nancy

missyJ says:

Eh y’all our Afternoon “Wood” is gon be on 106 today…
    :bow: Thanks MissyJ, I really bean waiting for THAT INFO all day long :eek:
    :kona:

says:

:blink:

a-shiddd wood NOT! :no: :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

When my deddy died, my step mama gon say Ion want pitchers of him and yo mama up at the funeral. I was his wife when he died. Whole fam said okay… My aunt brought a big azz poster bordt of our family picture after my baby sis was born. She swear she had it fo’ever but I never seent it, I swear she got it made for the funeral  . I wrote his obit and had a nice long paragraph bout him and my mama and 2 sentences bout my step-mama. Now don’t get me wrong I like the woman, even call her mom. But she was frontin my deddy whole hospital stay, death, and funeral so she needed a reality check
    ————–
    I hollered. Really loud. The nerve. You gonna tell me what not to do!? At my deddy passing!? The blood. But as soon as the aunt came with that picture I would of be dying! You hear me!! Lol Lol.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Missyj I mean you no harm….but I would of read your step mom for FILTH!!! No pictures?! Girl good bye. That was his boo long before you.Now here you come on the back end talking about what you don’t want like we care . Baby, you better take it to Jesus, Mary, the 12 he was hanging with, somebody who care. Because we don’t. The nerve. Her picture will be there and you? You will deal. Humph

:wtf: is this?????

Sandra, you play too much!!! :smh:

#LHHAtl reunion is on :facepalm:

spiceykay says:

I just read the story about O ex step mama and what I don’t understand is if O was willing to give you the house she purchased after the foreclosure, a car and something else why didn’t you sign the confidentially clause and you would still have your home. I believe that ex step mama is bitter and angry and wants to embarrass O into giving her a new house which is pointless. It appears O got the house fair and square. If you wanted your house and your memories you should have signed the papers. O is not at fault for your husband cheating and who cares if she made you sit on the 2nd level you still got an invite. Who cares if O didn’t want to be your friend?

AINT Latavia a recovering alcoholic????

:eek:

Them some big azz glasses she got. Wine glasses. Not eyeglasses.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I missed RnB Divas :facepalm: I fell asleep. Was it goodT? I need to find it and watch if we are going to talk about it. Is we?? :eek:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Some people feel like they should be able to speak their mind and tell THEIR story even if parts of it involve you :shrugs: While operate on the side of respect and discretion I don’t know how I would feel about something telling me what I can’t and cannot say about MY life :thinking:

Girl @MisT it was good yet disturbing. KeKe Wyatt need some SERIOUS HELP and medication. I am not being funny or mean. What she is showing is REAL. I am very mad at the producers for exploiting her mental illness :no:

HOW YOU gonna cuss yourself TIRED… then cite your Christian FAITH? Lord. As a preacher wife she makes me CRINGE with all that language. SHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I KNOW her husband must be mortified. :eek:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Wait Keke’s lumpy scared to speak husband is a preacher???? Or one of the new ones?
    I knew she was crazy when it came out she stabbed her ex. But I tried to cut her some slack ..then I saw her on the show. She is always worried about Michael?? cheating and all up under him. It seems like she just pops out kids in order to keep men. She is a certified mess. Which is a shame because she is SO talented. Like those faces she makes :blink: and doing immature stuff like saying I FARTED :stop: See now I gotta watch it.

San ah make ya dance says:

Glad my nose aint on one :eek: Jesus loves me :yes:

spiceykay says:

@mistaken I understand wanting to tell her story but she hasn’t said anything scandalous yet and her complaining about being homeless is her own doing if the agreement would have prevented that in the first place. It seems like O kept her at arms length so I don’t she knows anything anyway. I just think she is looking crazy because she wants all of these things from O that she even admitted she doesn’t have any rights too.

I didn’t realize r&b divas was back on.

kamadiva says:

:hi: Morning, All!!

What ya’ll talmabout? I ain’t got time to watch that vid on the top! :nono: I don’t want to :huh: this early!

===============

KeKe cray cray?? :popcorn:

Ion watch so y’all gotta fill me in

Good Morning!

:waves: Morning Roses

O Step momma don’t seem all there. She had a nice offer which included a house and $$, you declined, leave with the nothing. I will be reading/viewing her interview though

@KDubb

I kind of agree with what you said about Keke, it’s usually fun to drag her but now I’m starting to think her mental illness is being exploited for ratings. That girl is not right in the head for real, she needs medication, and to not be enabled by fame of any sort…

Good Morning Roses :hi:

So, how is a compliment like “You look nice” considered sexual harrassment? Kid got a 2 day suspension from school for telling a student or teacher she looks nice :facepalm: I DON’T UNNERSTANND!! :angry:

Have a :nun: <-(fabulous) Day!

*re-builds fort* :mad:

:kona:

Matchsticks says:

Keke Wyatt is like 3 hospital visits away from looking at the wall drooling and hearing voices….no bullshyt…

Afiya says:

KeKe was NEVER right from the door :no: they knew that, that’s why they exploited it :sigh:

@Afiya

I think she’s getting worse though, I think she is made to feel like she is normal by those around her (husband, mother, family) and she’s bouncing off the walls crazy, yet nobody producing the show has stepped in and said “enough already, this woman is sick and can no longer be featured”…

missyJ says:

Barbara just bored. I personally would have agreed to sell the house, gimme half and I’m outchea :danban1: <— me shuckin and jivin with my $700,000 retirement package

Afiya says:

:happybirthday: to My Oldest Granddaughter Tia, she’s 21 today and doing great things :cheer1: I :love: that BEAUTY!!! She’s treating her mother to a week vaca in Miami :grill: Have fun ladies :danban1:

I think she reads this blog :bite:

:kiss:

==============

Depends on how he said it and what he was looking at when he said it. I’ve had ninjas tell me “You look nice” with the mouth but the lip lick, wink, low voice, and close proximity said :lick: :whip: :hump: :hunching:

@Matchstick

She’s boosting the ratings while taking a slide down hill, what they care, money talks :( :cry:

:stop: Missy, you and your RATIONALE makes me sick! :sigh:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Dang Keke must really be acting cray this season! What did she do? She bite a chunk of meat out her own arm to get handcuffs off??? :shock:

@Afiya

yeah, and after last night I’m convinced she prolly getting a check…fr fr… :cry:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

If you just look for 5 mins at the way she be talking with them lottery ball eyes rolling roundst everywhere…them faces she makes, etc….woman is touched in the head…

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :waves:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Morning :waves:

Why for come Auntie put y’all on punishment and STILL got y’all azzes up in this here boy bussi 2.0 post???? :popcorn: :waiting: :popcorn:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Match: Oh I saw her last year with all of those faces and voice :no: She ain’t right. I was hoping she had gotten some help. And that husband of hers… he ain’t no better because he should not have brought ANOTHER child into the world with this woman. She is certifiable. He’ll find out when she stabs him for doing something peeing outside of her presence :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Please get this child p0rn off my screen. Every time I go to refresh there he is like :eek: About to get me fired :no:

kamadiva says:

Why did I think this vid was the from the same B. Smith that tried to sue BET? :huh:

kamadiva says:

Keke Wyatt just had a baby? It is evident I don’t watch R&B ATL.

@Afiya I’m just saying. Words ain’t everything :tea:

Wasting time says:

We still in here for real? :crying:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I am not here to do any work :waiting: Ya’ll playing with this forever post. Let me go finish this spreadsheet :rolleyes:

Afiya says:

Missy, who that be in your gravi?

San ah make ya dance says:

Keke just childish and selfish. Its always about her feelings. She doesn’t know when to turn off and on. You cant act out everytime you are in a public setting. Immature

Smonae
    Wasting time
    Jenie
    Libra
    SummerB
    Afyah
    PuppyL
    User Friendly
    Matchstixs
    BOMBSHELL
    MissyJ
    Jesse
    MisTAKEN
    KamaDIVa

MORNING, I cant believe we still in this splinter post!

:hi: Morning

Whatcha’ll talmbout?

Russell Wilson is divorcing his High school sweetheart :lol: Everybody aint blinded by the whiteness

:tea:

Morning Luvn’ and Butter :hi:

Butter :happy: dont start no Shyte, u wasnt here when i just did that long roll call :phew:

I wonder if the next post will be about Beyonce on the cover of Time magazine’s on the top 100 most infuential list? :thinking:

:hi: @luVn

Good Morning Lovelie!! :cheers:

Buttercup says:

:hug: It’s okay Luvie. I’m no Jessie, so I don’t get in my feelings about the roll call.

It’s raining up a storm here and I work much rather be :hump: than pretending to work.

User Friendly says:

With that newly enhanced GAP betwixt her thighs… :lol:

nah, but I was happy for her, she is very influential to say the least…

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

LUVN :hugs:

BOMB how dem babies?

libra80sbaby says:

luVn_liFe :waves:

@UF
    I’m not ready for that write up but I’m happy for Bey and all these part black women (:hahaha:) getting these mainstream covers.

Matchsticks says:

With that newly enhanced GAP betwixt her thighs…

nah, but I was happy for her, she is very influential to say the least…

that dam photoshop is a mutha :no: dont they know dem thighs keep the honey pot sweet and juicy? sprite chix out here aspiring to have bone dry snatches and concave cooches :nono:

Struggleisreal says:

What a wonderful day, last night in my neighborhood, there were no drive bys.

Hope all of you had safe evenings.

:mad:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Gone head on Struggle :lol: Good Morning.

Struggleisreal says:

Mi Taken or Ms. Took – Will be begin where we left off?

If so Good Morning Fish 2

If not I still wanna to be cool with you. :hug:

@UF

:lol: I agree with you on both accounts.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Fish 2 :nono: Never that. I am #1, The boss. Beyonce. Not Kim K. Natural born Fish. No rose beef hurr.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Well judging by the last few write ups it might not be so bad actually :thinking: Methinks maybe SR knew this was coming and she finally decided to jump on the bandwagon before she got permanently blacklisted? No? :no: Me neither. SHE IS FINNA ROAST HER :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning all

:happy: for Struggle.

Nice Try Mistaken; Nice try :blink:

this afternoon switch gone think we love his little stringy ass. :facepalm:

Im still mad that Man came in here and called him Boobie Gibson then bounced :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

luVn_liFe… says:

BOMB how dem babies?

—————————–

AWESOME!!!! Talking up a storm, trying to crawl & are teething tew :phew: :D

Wasting time says:

Y’all hear about Willie Myrick? I’m about to teach Time Jr every gospel, hymnal, verse I can think of! Ohh! That kid loves the lord!

Struggleisreal says:

Ms. Took – My bad Fishy 1, you win.

Good Morning Wasting – Are you ready for the week-end? I am, I’m going to get my feet done, it’s been about 9 months, I went the other day. They said to come on Friday and then back on Sat.

They need to do one foot at at time. Chile

Buttercup says:

Y’all hear about Willie Myrick?
    =======
    Is this the little fellow who sang for 3 hours until his kidnapper let him go?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@ Wasting.. what did I do? You mean me trying to say we will get a warm from the heart Beyonce is influential person post? While I may not think her rise to fame was the hardest (she pretty, talented and her daddy been paid… you do the math) I will NEVER take away the fact that she is ambitious and a hard worker :yes: I look at her the same way I do Puffy… say what you want they are both brilliant at what they do.

He does look like Boobie :ghost:

Struggleisreal says:

@ButterCup – My partner was telling me about that…I was tickled. Wonder what hymns he sang. The Gospel will set you free, yest lawdt.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:fights Struggles air: Oh you must go to the same place Kenya Moore gets her feet done :tea: I bet they won’t ask you if you got boyfren….

Yes Butter.
    It had me :crying: Hezikiah flew to meet him since he sang Every Praise.

I wonder what the kidnapper would have done with the lady in my link. she can sang too :yes:

=========
    He sang Hezekiah Walker’s “Every Praise.” That’s my jam too :woohoo:

Afiya says:

MsTittie oops, I mean MsTake, what the hell did you do/say to keep everyone on punishment and this chicken chest thinking we like him like that? :thinking: :angry:

Sandra, she ain’t mean it, GIVE US FREE :cry:

:kona:

Buttercup says:

I want to click User Friendly’s link, and I should know better. I’m still so tempted :scared:

I’ll click yours if you click mine :winky:

@Butter I did it and am now :dead:

@Mistaken… You know I :love: you and I’m not hating at all but I will not assume Sandra will be anything but Sandra :rofl:

Struggleisreal says:

Herllo User – How are you today?

Years ago, about 2. I saw a You Tube video of a lady singing EiEiOh to a gospel medley. Whew Chile I was in tears….

Just may look for it now, while I have access to this free wi fi here at the bus terminal.

missyJ says:

So folks can’t figure out a simple form, and somehow that’s my problem?? I can’t with these folks today

kamadiva says:

I hadn’t heard about lil Willie but “pray” God he wasn’t harmed!

That song weighed on that man’s heart…or at least the relentlessness of lil Willie to keep singing.

Buttercup its safe. Just a lil lady sanging praises :nun:

Hey nah, Struggle! :hi:

SHEDDUP Bren :chae: :rofl:
    @Afiya: I didn’t do nuffin :no: And I can’t help it if I am abundantly blessed in breasts and :buttshake: The Lord just went a lil overboarT :oops:

kamadiva says:

Did yall hear about the invited speaker who was talking about Boaz family, Cheating-AZ, Lying-AZ, Drunk-AZ and Beatinyo-AZ??? :ROFL:

Buttercup says:

:crying1: That pastor through all types of shade. My chest hurts.

*threw

I didn’t click the “x” quick enough.

he snatched the mike and said “some of yall cant sang either” :hahaha:

he snatched the mike and said “some of yall cant sang either” :hahaha:
    ========
    That’s the part that did me in :casket:

Afiya says:

I :heart: you cray, cray (MsTittie)

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:offtopic: I dislike hypocrites and devious people. This lady stopped by to tell me about a temp we have working here that I am pretty much all set to hire perm. She give me feedback (unwarranted or solicited) that the temp has been sarcastic with her. She gives the example and it was PETTY. I mean something like she didn’t speak or reply in a manner that gave the matter the important I felt it needed. Then the trick tells me sarcasm is unnecessary in the workplace and people like that she doesn’t like. :wtf: HELLLLLOOOOOOO HAVE ME MET? Do you know who you are talking to??? While I may be agreeable and professional in the workplace other than a few higher ups there isn’t a soul in here that doesn’t know I am funny and sarcastic at all times. She must be tweaking. Why would you try to ruin somebody else’s opportunity? How about you do your job that you never do?

Afiya I :heart: your bitter lonely self too :rofl:

Struggleisreal says:

Who is this minister of faith.

Is is the church of

God Lord, Missionary New Hope Branch Olive Tabernacle Worship of the Lamb Holiness Living Word of St. Marys?

If not font the information.

MsBUTT, tell her that why she’en in Mgmt :trophy: , and then say Thanks :hi:

========
    I cannot stand when people talk about people in the workplace. I feel like they’re trying to deflect their ain’t-ish-ness unto others.

When YOU said you LOAD them titties into the bra yesterday :dead: ALL I could think of was when the SemiTrucks be backing up, and warning folks (beeping the horn) Bom Bom Bom Bom :kona:

Struggleisreal says:

Hello Ms. Buttercup – Your handle reminds of some butter cookies, I usta eat as a spoiled chile, I would put them on my lil chubby fangas and eat around the edges, re stack them them eat them like a sandwich. Do you know of these delightful cookies?

Good Morning Don’t Talk To Strangers – Like the login in name, but I heard differently.

Good Morning Iolah :kiss: #fuggwhatchaheard *chortles and bounces* :winky:

362 that better be him, I can’t see :scared:

Struggleisreal says:

Hello Miss Taken – People like that, are sick and miserable. They prey on the weak and kind. If “light” surrounds you, people see and hate that.

Don’t know you that well Ms. Stankn, but I’m sure you radiant light and happiness, when you are radiating other things your breast.

yall shoulda never put that horseradish in yall gravy. now we stuck in here for-ebbah :crying:

kamadiva says:

Sandra must be down at Mercedes again…trying to get that deposit back! I’ll be on the look-out of the call on the Police Scanner!

:hug: @MsTittie

I CAN’T STAND folks that try to knock other peoples hussle because they are jealous and selfish…FUCCK that trick, HIRE that woman and tell the trick to kick bricks!!

Signed,
    A Bitter Lonely Bitch!!

Gotta meeting BBL

Shuddup @ UF :hahaha:
    I ain’t know all the :rules:

If “light” surrounds you, people see and hate that.

Amen! :yes:
    ===
    :thinking: MsTake IONO because he liked my bouncy tittay tawk :kona:

Buttercup says:

Do you know of these delightful cookies?
    ==========
    :yes: Sure do! We called them penny cookies, because the candy lady sold them 2 for $0.01. The sKrawberry ones were my favorite.

THAT’s how I got my job FROM SOME BITTER (unqulaified) MOFO SAYING I SHOULDN’T :hahaha:

:hi: hater :hahaha:

Struggleisreal says:

@Ms. Taken – Be Back Soon!

Gotta meeting BBL

:cuss: CHEDUUUPPPP and hurry up byke :twisted: <–for no reason :lol:

Struggle, how the j.o.b. treating you? You still living within your means? *snickers*

Speaking of :thinking: Where is Cougar and his kicks at? :rofl:

yall see how Gina Neely look now? :no: she must be on that Bobbi Kristina diet plan :snort:

SR is at the CAR WASH so she can be riding around sharB :nun: + :steer:
    #stuntinonnemhoes Oh, did I get a lil carried away :kona:

Struggleisreal says:

Hell Butter Cookies – They were one of my favorites, and not too expensive. There is a new eatery, it is named Pot Belly, I’m ashamed to go in there in the daylight, cause I feel as they named the joint after me.

User,
    IONO Ms. Neely, but she needs to :stop: that mess :lol:

Struggleisreal says:

@User – Yes, I saw they were going to be on a show, I missed it. What did her and simple husband appear on.

You can’t eat all the pork you cook.

I’mm a learn one day.

BBL Pot BELLY, you and MsTake gonna get along GREAT :fistbump:

======
    :hahaha: A Potbelly just opened a block away from my job. The sandwiches are good. You aren’t flattered by being a muse?

@What did Gina Neely do to look swealt

What are your favorite healthy recipes?
    When I got the grill, I thought salmon would be amazing on it, so I sprayed a little olive oil so the salmon wouldn’t stick, and I did a low-sodium soy sauce with honey, onions and some rice-wine vinegar. Mix it all up in a bowl, then baste it on the salmon. Put some rice around it and asparagus. My friends had it and were like, “Oh my God. This is so amazing!”

She did the George Foreman Challenge – Having sex non stop is a good way too. Just letting you know.

Strugga: they were on Arsenio and on The Talk. she ouchea looking like J. Hud with that bobble head and them “used to eat” lines around her mouth. tragic :(

Sunny Anderson is gonna be next. watch and see.

I almost think thats why they have been keeping Jazmine Sullivan in captivity. she must not be getting hollywood skinny fast enough or something.

@UF
    Gina had that bypass; she has bobble head from losing it so quick ..lol.

I just saw that Leah Michelle was creeping with Big Sean and that caused the break up :no:

kamadiva says:

RE: Gina Neely – she said Pat lost 20lbs too!

I don’t need to lose that much, but need to be healthier.

Struggleisreal says:

@User – I eat all day, like Don’t Talk to Strangers and Ms. Taken (she getting food now) Two of the greediest folks I know… I digress

But, Sunny already started loosing weight. I wish she would loose that weave.

I wish she would loose that weave.

yeah cuz thats bout a good 80-100 pounds right there. speaking of huge and mishapen, Sherri Shepard is blonde now. yew care or nah? :shrugs:

anybody trying to lose weight just stop drinking juice and drink water instead. its simple yet very effective and easy to maintain. :yes:

Struggleisreal says:

She said, she didn’t have gastric bypass and only lost 25 pounds…

Tell me about your 12-week George Foreman challenge?

On the George Foreman grill, all the meals are 500 calories or less. They break everything down: breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it’s all in a book, so you don’t have to eat the same thing every day. What I want people to really understand, like I had already been eating salmon. The George Foreman grill just added more flavor to it for me. I didn’t have to count calories, I can throw it it was so easy.
    Since my “gastric bypass” I’ve had trouble keeping the weight off. I’m eating beans today, and pinch of tuna.

Are any of you Skinnyt ladies up for the challenge?

kamadiva says:

If you see me, I am skinny (except for this muffin and back rolls), but I am 5ft 8 and 165lbs. I do not eat right at all (loves me some cheese, cards and sweets). I drink mostly water. My cholestorol is high, but not where I need medication, but if I do not change, I will need it. Hypertension is common in my fam and I don’t want it.

I have started to exercise and going to work on my eating habits. I am going to look into the Challenge to see how it works.

kamadiva says: