Black Teen Accepted To All 8 Ivy League Colleges

Kwasi Enin

17-year-old Kwasi Enin of Long Island, NY has been accepted to all 8 prestigious Ivy League colleges — Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, the University of Pennsylvania and Yale.

Most over-achieving students apply to Ivy league schools in the hopes that they will be accepted by at least one. Only to have their dreams crushed when their applications are denied because they are too smart.

Kwasi scored an impressive 2250 out of 2400 on the SAT. But his extra-curricular activities proved he is more than just a book worm. Kwasi also excels in golf, he’s a singer, and he plays viola for his school’s orchestra. He is a well-rounded student that Ivy league schools drool over.

Though he has his pick of the crop, Kwasi says he will choose a school that is closer to home.

“I think my preference is Yale,” he said. “It seems to embody all the things I want in a college, the family, the wonderful education, the amazing diversity,” he said.

He says he plans to put off his final decision until he sees what financial aid packages are being offered by the schools.

70 Responses to “Black Teen Accepted To All 8 Ivy League Colleges”

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:claps: good job!!!
    About to try and take these kids to somebody’s park and walk :bye:

SummerBaby says:

Fantastic! I love hearing these type of stories.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

:clap: for him and his family it takes a village.

Man, they really schoolin this nigga too. :lol:
    :claps:

iscream says:

And he’s black! You go boy!

:cheer1:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Go head baby wit yo smart azz. Like a smart young BLACK man.

FuturedocDonte says:

:crying1: <—- turrs of joy. Like when Obama won in 2008

Is anyone offer a scholarship? Let a brotha breath. He done earned it.

I head about this on the news-s this a.m. (I knew he was Black or African when they took such a long arse time to put up a pic… :tea: )

Congrats, young man! :applause: :bow:

zurishay says:

lets get this brother a chauffer with the song “Daddys home” playing…

FuturedocDonte says:

lets get this brother a chauffer with the song “Daddys home” playing…
    —-

San ah make ya dance says:

:yahoo:

SummerBaby says:

lets get this brother a chauffer with the song “Daddys home” playing…
    ———
    :rofl: for real tho!

zurishay says:

FuturedocDonte says:

lets get this brother a chauffer with the song “Daddys home” playing…
    —-
    ——

Im just saying :rolleyes:

sassyshe says:

Congrats I remember my Columbia acceptance. Wonder how life wouldve been if I had gone there instead of a college with my bestie

lets get this brother a chauffer with the song “Daddys home” playing…
    ——–
    :lol: HE deserves it :rofl:

Good for him! But none of these colleges are offering a free ride?

oohlalalun says:

Well done young man! I love stories like this

I left y’all something about Lil Razz downstairs… :bite:

zurishay says:

lets get this brother a chauffer with the song “Daddys home” playing…
    *************************

Nah that’s for those jail nigras.

By the way, why folk keep saying that Yandy is worth 15 milli? Even if it can be found on the internet, why would be believe that to be true? Her biggest client ever was Jim Jones and even then she was employed by Mona.

sassyshe says:

Bird shes a partner in violator management back in the days when missy, busta was making those dollars

———-
    EL.
    OH.
    EL.

Buttercup says:

=======
    A smart boy, indeed. Go Kwasi :woohoo:

oohlalalun says:

Well done young man! I love stories like this

Google the “Florida teen ..youngest to pass UK bar” . Such a lovely brown face smiling back. :) And her sister did it too. #teamwegottheeducation

sassyshe says:

Plus theres money in cleaning dope money thats how Yandy made her change

lets get this brother a chauffer with the song “Daddys home” playing…

:hahaha: I mean I get it but really…have academics ever been about money? Not really.

on topic:

this chick i’m friendly with was just in here talking about her smart niece is about to go off to college, and how they’re a little worried becuase she and her smart sister been home-schooled (the younger sister about to go to a private school). i was with her on that on mentioned that they might benefit from some exposure to the real world as far as becoming ‘socialized’ …that’s when she hit me with the AND they’ve pretty much been conditioned by their dad’s outlook that ‘white is right’ :eek: and public school kids (read Black) are no good, etc. so i say to her (out loud before i could catch myself): they deddy is a bootstrap kneegrow like clarence thomas?! sadly, she said yes. i told her i’m sorry, i don’t think they can be helped. :no: when the yt folks ‘smell’ how desperate they are to be ‘accepted’ they gonna defile them in every way possible. good luck to yall though. :no: :no:

No Columbia, but Stanford. No small feat for a teen mom but I was “scared” to go so far. :|

Buttercup says:

======
    I :heart: this story along with the young Morehouse lad. Folks better stop believing the hype of what’s shown on tv. The skinfolk they see isn’t at all representative of us as a whole…my opinion, of course.

_________

Right..throw back checks which is why she wanted to start “another” label right? Pretty sure she was saying another label on L&HH.

public school kids

:brokenheart:

I wonder if they some kin to Caramel..

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Yandy is the NY Phaedra

This young brutha better DEW IT. Congrats. :yahoo:

Buttercup says:

I wonder if they some kin to Caramel..
    =======

I wonder if they some kin to Caramel..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :chase:

:yes: Today I just saw a pic… but i cannot find it again! Young men, in white coats? Looking like they just received them…I think they were frat brothers, but all eight/nine of them were headed to M.D. *dabs eyes* Looking so proud of themselves too!

but Stanford. No small feat for a teen mom but I was “scared” to go so far. :|

____________________________

well who is you to try and hide all that light HE put in ya?! :spank:

Let your light so shine before men… (you know the rest) #noredeemed

:hug:

public school kids

I wonder if they some kin to Caramel..
    ——–
    :facepalm: LAWD!

:crying1:

I was leaving anyway. I MISS YOU CARAMEL RAIN. Yall reckon she got a Google Alert. .. :bye: :hug:

I wonder if they some kin to Caramel..

not if’n Caramel is a color :tea:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

I wonder if they some kin to Caramel..

not if’n Caramel is a color
    ——
    :yes: And is in a higher tax bracket, she went to private school AND has two cars. Dubb what she say she had? A Bruick and what now?

well who is you to try and hide all that light HE put in ya?! :spank:
    Let your light so shine before men… (you know the rest) #noredeemed
    :hug:

:lol: :hug: I rem I tried to rationalize it and make my self feel better when I was about 25..baby daddy had just gotten 117 months :eek: I was like, “well who wanted to go to one of the best teaching programs in the country anyway not me, teachers dont make money, blah blah blah….”

What a fukking fool. Dont worry. I whooped my own ass bout that one! Live and learn! :heart: Night yall.

See. Hail yeah Im leaving. Goodbye! :rofl: :kona:

Buttercup says:

========
    Kappas at Meharry :yes:

“Bruick”

gone Razz! :chase:

that’s why yo’ baby so man-ish :love: :rofl:

Kappas at Meharry
    _________

This is why I love yall! Thank you! Need that pic for my beez! :heart:

:yes: @Razz. That is how the feds do you. Make you do the math after he read the sentence :eek: and you count on your fingers and realize that its twelve months in one year.. :huh: … thats why Yandy dropped that 2 hunnid large as soon as the judge let her. :no: Life aint gone be no crystal stair.

sassyshe says:

*********************************

Not so. She was an employee that started out as Mona’s executive assistant at Violator. Jim plucked her from that job to make her his manager. So that’s where folk are getting that from. Aight.

:bye: Night night OTB and everyone I missed.

A Bruick and what now?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think I said a Dodge Dynasty too. She is above the median income. :rofl:

As far as Yandy I have seen $15 milly and as low as $2 million. And I believe that number as it is backed by Forbes. Dont matter to moi. She is caking and I respect her long time hustle. She blogs/writes for Black Enterprise too on basically how to stack yo chips.

Afiya says:

:applause: Gone Son!!!!!

She blogs/writes for Black Enterprise too on basically how to stack yo chips.

This reminded me of Mellody Hobson, a queen amongst chip stackers (and now she murried to George Lucas… ‘Lil Luke, I am yo’ favah’) :nun:

“Dodge Dynasty”

*cackles*
    no idear why this funny to me :rofl:

sassyshe says:

So is Tyler or Kim K pkaying an April Fools joke as its being reported that shes the lead in his new movie. Now I have resorted to onky catching Tyler on DVD but what part in Temptation made Tyler feel that Kim can carry a role

Buttercup says:

*cackles*
    no idear why this funny to me :rofl:
    =======
    I see that pollen got a holdt to you and ain’t turned you loose yet!

:hahaha: I cackled too :kona:

Miany says:

:yahoo: hats off to this young man.
    this baby just pissed my car 5 minutes AFTER i put him on the potty …i :pray: theres an ivy league acceptance letter in this kids future though its going to take lots of work i am here for the challenge :thankyou:

Its one for bay-bay Miany! He gonna get his acceptance letter in a few years!

missyJ says:

Ooh Wee! :ysy: for this smart brother

pointhimout says:

I’m so jealous, only cuz I hate school so effin much. I tip my hat to him and other over achievers alike.

Diva says:

:wave: hey Roses!!! Logging in to make sure I still remembered my password!!! What y’all Roses been up too? I miss my :love:

missyJ says:

Who watching The Game??

missyJ says:

You paying $5,000 an hour for your obstetrician and he on even have a 3/4D ultrasound :coffee: maybe Tasha should consider Obamacare

I am @MissyJ. Who knew Coby Bell could sang in real life and….out of ALL songs…he sang Lil Wayne featuring a sequence with Lauren London? Okay. I can dig it.

sharnell says:

Amazing!

tintin1979 says:

This is so impressive!!!

1 Pingbacks

[…] But, bam! all eight ivy league schools accepted the African American student, and now he is the talk of the states… and when Letterman brings you in to do the Top Ten List- you know you’re a big deal. Just the thing that happened to Kwasi Enin above. And, the story of him as spotted over at  Sandra Rose: […]