Black Twitter Finds John Legend’s Clone

An adorable baby is now an Internet sensation all because he favors superstar singer/songwriter John Legend.

It all started this morning when the infant’s aunt, Rahel, Tweeted a photo of her nephew with the caption: “My nephew looks like John Legend lol.” Black Twitter soon noticed her Tweet, and before you knew it, the little tykes face was trending on Twitter.com.

It wasn’t long before Legend’s testy wife, Sports Illustrated pin-up Chrissy Teigen got sick and tired of her followers tweeting her about her husband’s lookalike:

Then John himself got into the act — Tweeting a baby photo of himself for comparison.

The now-famous infant even made it onto a national TV show. The Insider TV show will feature him in a segment on baby lookalikes.

43 Responses to “Black Twitter Finds John Legend’s Clone”

VicKaLiCious says:

Awww him so cute. The baby, not John.

Torae says:

I think the baby looks like Tia and Tamera also lol….

Audacious2 says:

Adorable! He does look like John.. Chrissy T. Can kick rocks, she just mad it’s not all about her flapjack-attitude a$$.

Chrissy Teigen has a nasty attitude. :no:

Chrissy Teigen has a nasty attitude
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I see she really fuggin does. Coulda said something decent

2Unruly says:

Cute. Looks like John could be the father.

So Rita Ora gonna be on Jimmy Fallon. I had to go to YT to hear her sing cause I aint NEVER ONCE heard that daggone girl sing. Not one note.

Why Rita can sing though? Why I am mad I am just now discovering her? But still…why am I low key shocked. :eek:

GN

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Maybe chrissy mad cuz john is really the deddy and she ain’t want folks to know bout the break baby.
    :cry: <–gabby lip quiver

JerseyGirl68 says:

Someone should be contacting Paternity Court. LOL

Yardgirl says:

Chrissy Teigen has a nasty attitude.

=====================

Yep she does! I still cannot get past her telling Joan Rivers that she never wears underwear and showed her the empty lingerie drawer as proof :blink:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Chrissy Teigen has a nasty attitude.
    ————
    :cosign:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

by Yardgirl on Apr 23, 2014 at 6:21 am
    ————-
    Nothing wrong with that :oops:
    Excerpt maybe ok Sundays… At church
    At home I am free :buttshake:

Someone should be contacting Paternity Court. LOL

that shyt to close for comfort.. JOHN YOUZ THE PAPI :lol:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Morning roses :yawn: I got hoodwinked into working overtime today :wail:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

that shyt to close for comfort.. JOHN YOUZ THE PAPI
    Who the Diddy? The male basketball player in drag??? EJ Antoinette?? Somebody with a boi poosay??? :shrugs:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Somebody come work this 12 for me

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Pup. I don’t even think I am going to “work” this full 8 today dog so I know I ain’t about to do no twelb. Sorry. Let’s hug it out :hugs:

San ah make ya dance says:

OMG :ghost: :cell: Get the test

San ah make ya dance says:

This is too funny to me. John looked like a girl as a baby

Chrissy Teigen has a nasty attitude.

and that’s why that bytch is with a queen :gay: broads like her get just what they deserve :ha: :haha: HAG!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

The baby also looks like Snoop from The Wire :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Hey yall :buttshake:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

So MisTake you just gon rub it in

Aprilbaby says:

Morning All!

When Chrissy and John do reproduce that baby will have a humongous head!

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

When If Chrissy and John do reproduce that baby will have a humongous head!

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Good morning San

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Pup I would never intentionally do that :nono: You go ahead and get those coins. 12 is greater than 8 so at the end of the day you will have more money than me come next pay period :lol:

I never understood the Chrissy Teigen hype.. She’s no where near attractive to me. These black men stay gassing these average azz LIGHT BRIGHTS :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Does anybody stan for Chrissy other than Chrissy? I mean lets be real… the magazine she poses for think that women with flat booties are hawt….

Matchsticks says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:yes: exactly…that woman is about as interesting as a roll of tin foil…

Wasting time says:

:waves: Morning Roses!

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

Damn shame tooo :tea: bytch looks 43 with make up…. but honestly these particular black shouldn’t even be missed by a black woman ijs…. these light brights can have these men …. matter fact take them all with their mindset :no:

zurishay says:

Chrissy Tiegen needs some humble pie like Eudoxie. That’s his on break baby and she’s mad.

Sponge Bob Square Chrissy has a God awful attitude. For the life of me I can’t figure out what John sees in her flat cakes.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

What chall mean chrissy and her surfbordt bawdt aint hot :hater:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

———-
    Ex has a tude?? :shock: Why I never! A FOB with a tude?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

This is going to be a long day. I feel like people all in my face. Phone posting day it looks like :rolleyes:

Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!! says:

What he sees is somewhat arm candy….. that queen is getting loving elsewhere :tea:

Matchsticks says:

:lol: so is John still suspect? IDK I never got a GAY vibe from him but also not an all the way straight vibe…you know like asexual folks who really aren’t concerned with sex or nuthin…

Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!! says:

The fool married her so no other man can have her. He obviously thinks she’s a prize catch. :hahaha:

LadyT says:

Most of her tweets are sarcastic. She doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously either. I don’t personally follow her on Twitter, but I follow a friend of the blog that loves her. She occasionally retweets Chrissy. She seems harmless. I haven’t seen her timeline. Perhaps she already commented on it and all the late Leslie’s missed up but were flooding her mentions?

zurishay says:

———-
    Ex has a tude?? :shock: Why I never! A FOB with a tude?
    —–
    I dunno. But she obviously ate the WHOLE pie to walk around and smile as if his on break baby never happened.