Kobe Bryant & Wife Vanessa Hold Hands At LAX

It is very rare when a Hollywood couple survives the highs and lows of a dopamine-fueled relationship. What is even more surprising is a Hollywood couple that stays together long after the Dopamine fades. Former NBA star Kobe Bryant and his lovely wife Vanessa Bryant is an example of a couple whose marriage is bound by Love. Kobe and Vanessa were spotted holding hands as they made their way through LAX airport in Los Angeles, California today.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Exclusive - Jay-Z & Beyonce Grab Some Grub At Gjelina

Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z were spotted enjoying a meal together at Gjelina restaurant in Venice, Los Angeles, California today. Beyonce stole her sister Solange‘s thunder during her live performance at Coachella over the weekend. Bey can’t stand for anyone to get more shine than she does.
Photo: Pixon Press/INFphoto.com

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Go Visit Chateau de Louveciennes Today

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are in Paris, France. The couple were seen running errands for their upcoming made-for-TV wedding. They visited Balmain, Givenchy and Lanvin, and Kanye was photographed being fitted for a suit at Cifonelli. The couple was then seen visiting the Chateau de Louveciennes in Louveciennes, France. Busy day for the attention-seeking couple.
Photo: INFphoto.com

113 Responses to “Celebrity Couples: Kobe and Vanessa Bryant, Beyonce and Jay Z Carter, Kim and Kanye West”

bnatural says:

Kim looks like a fool with that outfit on… :rolleyes:

What the hell does Kim have on :blink: I’m not feeling Bey vacation weave … fawk Kobe :tea: straight like that……

Kim is aging quickly :tea: real quick….. she looks 40 …

SummerBaby says:

Kanye & Kim never look happy together ever!

gbellab says:

One of these is not like the others..

JayZ and Bey.. now THAT looks like a REAL relationship with LOVE somewhere in the equation.

Kobe and Vanessa- a marriage of convenience on Vanessa’s part. How does this woman even get out of bed in the morning? oh that’s right, that bookoo money!!

Kanye and Kim- LAUGHABLE!!!

Diva says:

Hey Roses!!!!!!

sassyshe says:

Kayne was the worst thing that happened to Kim’s fashion sense, she looks horrible in that outfit

I give Vanessa 2 years after Kobe retire from the league to cite irreconcible differences

diva :happy:

kobe is hawt
    Nessa still looks like the Count with a lil elVira in the mix

@sassy
    Kobe is still going to be making crazy cash though.
    Nobody wants Nessa, but Kobe

KiMMoDe looks like a super douche up there :rolleyes:

thriftStoreJungle says:

kobe and morticia kardashian. boo. kimberly is giving tons of smize here. pretty.

Chile they giving Mimi hell :crying1:

2Unruly says:

Beautiful couples.

jazi65 says:

korny kobe might as well hang with wifey; its not like he has the playoffs to worry about :rofl: vanessa’s face looks tighter than a crab’s buttocks

jay n bey :yawn:

do designers have side bets going on who can get kim to wear their drapery & convince her it’s couture?

#KOBE :heart:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Soooo does Kim have on a quilt? Smh. She needs to stop letting Kanye dress her. He can’t even dress himself!!!

69 says:

Story of the day…

Woman has 7 chirrens and kills them ALL.

Sandra get on that YT woman about the need for sterilization.

#bye :kona:

@Jazi My money is on Vivianne Westwood for Kim and her dress. Why? That is who Carrie Bradshaw wore.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Kim don’t never wanna dress for her body type. Kanye and her see something and be like THAT’S IT :yes: and throw it on her body. Just because you have a nice body does not mean you can wear everything. She looks like a mummified Tampax pearl box :facepalm:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and I am still here for Mimi’s tape. I can talk about this for days. And I probably will :eek:

Afiya says:

:thumbsdown: :no:

:thumbsup: :yes:

:thumbsdown: :no:

:wave: Good Morning Roses! :hi:

OH GRANNY GOODNESS (MiMi) :nono: :hahaha:

:kona:

missyJ says:

I’m not myad at the blonde hair on Vanessa. Marriage built on love? Not really, but I’m not myad bout nobody convenience marriage. Business relationships often work quite well.

Bey and Jay :shrugs: they just work.

Kimye? Attention seeking, narcissistic heaven. Won’t last long. Kim and Kanye remind me of when I was a kid and we got the Nintendo at the same time everyone else was getting Super Nintendo :facepalm: We were excted for like 6 months, until we realized we were a day late and a dolla short. We still played with it, cuz my mama ain’t play that but still, we weren’t happy bout it :coffee:

missyJ says:

@mistaken I am all in for Mimi P90X’n on the D and Nikko bi-color booty!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Missy: Nikki showed the blyke of his :buttshake: LITERALLY :eek: He was going to TOWN. Mimi was way better than Kim. Yea I said it Man. If we judging success off leaked sex tapes she did that and should be a star. And miss me with Kim wasn’t trying to have it go public. She started directly into the camera like she had an audience. She was ready

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and I have only seen snippets of the tape. All of which she was like :eek: all in the camera talking to it NOT Ray J

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I just saw a still shot of Joseline roast beef pop up on my newsfeed when I followed the Stevie J trending on fb :facepalm: Mimi beats that hands down. I am traumatized. That build a bear

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Nessa looks like she can crack rocks with her face :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So what y’all are trying to tell me is that the Mimi sex tape is worth watching!? Nikko still gay looking? Or nah?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Vanessa always look so hawd in the face. She’s pretty but them looks she be giving, :nono: Maybe it’s all the plastic surgery and botox. :shrugs:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Key I don’t watch those kind of thing *closes housecoat* But a fellow roses sent it to me and because I wanted to be in the know I watch the 45 seconds of it. Mimi went in :shock: Ya heard me. Joseline tweeted it was boring. She is a :hater: and a lie. Now I have never watched a whole Purn but the few snippets I have seen (Kim, Paris, etc) all seemed like they were more worried about the camera. Mimi and Nikko was :hump: ready. And Nikko was up there with his two toned Pepe LePew booty :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Too early for this :ghost: all jokes aside Mimi fawked ole boy right :clap: Mimi may have that snappa !!!

Smonae says:

Tran
    Summerb
    Afiya

Smonae says:

Look at my gorgeous Bey, I :heart: the Carters

Kim K :no: where did your style go

Vanessa got a rat face, but its good enough for Kobe :shrugs:

Joseline hating for real :yes: she probably didn’t know Mimi puts it down better than her azz …. the difference is Mimi coon not looking like Arbies roast beef shredded…. she not fooling me with that snatch :nono: abnormal looking snatch it is…… Joselyn need to have several talm bout her tape was boring…. :stop: Mimi was doing chin ups while Joseline was rubbing a man made snatch :hahaha: Ok I’m done…

Smonae says:

Mimi did her thing
    Nikko got a nice one :yes:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Mimi fawked ole boy right Mimi may have that snappa !!!

:yes: Betchu ER visits will rise for folks trying to get “shower roded” :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

This Bish just can’t EVA dress appropriately :facepalm: Just a failure

Smonae I’m trying to tell ya :yes: but lawd why she tape it :facepalm: lawd have mercy ….. Bout the best celebrity sex tape I’ve seen. :clap: they looked like actual pros….. but lawd those ho3 ways should be kept a secret :winky: she has been exposed….. I was laughing at some of the comments I’ve seen on different sites :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Eww yall talking nassy. Let me go. I will not give them any time :kona:

Matchsticks says:

Oh we talking about Mimi’s “sex tape”…yeah she went hard in the paint, like she PERFORMED for the cameras… :clap:

Smonae says:

Betchu ER visits will rise for folks trying to get “shower roded

Im like damn that thing sturdy

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

For the record, That was NOT a “sex tape” That was a well PRODUCED P0rn. :coffee:

Mimi at home like :grin:
    Joseline like :wail: Steebie why she got more likes on her tape than when I played wit my rose beef????
    Watch Joseline turn up even more. She might be cracking granny jokes but trust she is mad. Unless she really is content with being a housewife

This waffle house is everything :woot:
    @Match chile yep that was professionally filmed :yes: some folks better take notes on her skills ijs :hahaha:

Smonae, yeen know :rofl: chile surfbodrt my azz … that ninja had her doing chin ups :ghost: that fool tongue got super strength :crying: Mimi is thin so but these chicks like Kim size trying the spider monkey can forget it :crying1:

Mimi at home like :grin:

:rofl: :rofl: :phew: :hahaha:

Matchsticks says:

@MisTaken

Like you said, she’s probably jealous of the attention this is getting…

Joselyn will never be a true housewife ….. mucks like her hardly ever change :lol: Chile I thought about when Mimi called her a slut monkey :rofl: who’s the slut monkey now :hahaha:

Matchsticks says:

@MisTaken
    Joseline is PISSED …she was tweeting rants and shyt all over twitter yesterday… #hoelogic<<<<< This ….. exactly :yes: oh she mad baby

Wasting time says:

:hi: Good Morning Roses.
    I’d like to start by :cosign: ‘ing what gbellab(#5) said.
    I’m mad that I missed downstairs convo but uber excited y’all bought it up yonder :yes:

I’ve seen 683 MiMi memes and each one is funnier than the last. The Home Depot ones about the shower curtain rods is by far the funnist. I watched the super trailer and its clear Nicko leaked the tape. She truly looked upset. It’s a shame when Joseline Hernandez now has more class then you :no:

so pissed that I missed that Mimi post. I know yall went in. Im :rofl: in advance. lemme go check.

good morning Rose Bushes :hi:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Wasting, Those Mimi memes had me :rofl: and the videos on instagram are :hahaha: too.

Matchsticks says:

I watched the super trailer and its clear Nicko leaked the tape.

I’d like to believe this, I’d really like to, but notice the lighting and angles all in that clip, this MOVIE was FILMED by a crew with lighting and props…Mimi knew EXACTLY what was going to happen, maybe she needs to take up acting… :yes:

Did ya’ll see the trailer to love an hip hop :facepalm: fake fake fake… and then they showed when Benzino was in the hospital :facepalm: these folks have sold their souls :no:

Matchsticks says:

I watched the super trailer and its clear Nicko leaked the tape.

Cause nothing about that clip on the previews looked real :lol: and it looked like Niko was taking some direction on the sneak tip …. it was professionally done :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh Nikko had a plan. Ya heard meh? Mimi may not have been in on the plan immedjiaetely but I am willing to bet he dack her down> convinced her to go along with it. By how in the trailer when she has on the leopard print top he says I love the way your nipples insinuate this shirt. Bruh :stop: Stop with the sassy talk. You got a two toned booty and a hammer. Life ain’t fair. Play with the cards you was dealt with.

free says:

Matchsticks says: Oh we talking about Mimi’s “sex tape”…yeah she went hard in the paint, like she PERFORMED for the cameras…

******************************

that must be a studio shower rod but i didn’t see nothing spectacular except maybe the head. she was getting fugged. i’m kinda ashamed for her and sad for her daughter cause if she thinks she is gonna be mimi kardashian she is sadly mistaken.

:ghost: Taken lawd have mercy :crying:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Giggling because I think Nikk got a monkey booty :rofl: But I bet cash money he and his friend watched the tape and he had his “roommate” up on the shower rod later that night like :thankyou: I’m Mimi!!!! I’m Mimi!!!!

Matchsticks says:

these folks have sold their souls
    _________

especially Kirk and Rasheeda, how in the FUKK are you going to agree to a storyline that 1. involves a possible aborting of the child and 2. involves questioning of the paternity…?? all done in a MARRIAGE at that???

These fools are not thinking about how this will be looked at down the line…smh…

Wasting time says:

@ Jenie, yeah I mentioned that yesterday when I saw it. How Scrappy pull that pretty girl though; i think her name is Erica too.
    Lord have mercy that Kurt went to CVS to get a paternity test :no: he is the grand puba of fvck boys :yes:

Matchsticks says:

@MisTakne

:lol: K Michelle tweeted last night and asked Mimi if Nikko’s roommate was home at the time of the filming… :dead:

free says:

******************************

For all that money Kim got for that desert sand she was sporting in her tape with that weak blow job, she should get way more :tea: and I do mean wayy more… but nah that’s not going to happen…..

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Mona Scott is a legalized P-I-M-P! i just watched that super trailer and that is is bananas! Of course the cameras were rolling when Benzino was shot too. SMDH!

Matchsticks says:

@free

What I mean is Mimi wasn’t just laying there like a dead dry fish the whole time, she also wasn’t overly concerned about the camera…she went for the dyck and gave multiple positions… :yes:

Matchsticks says:

@MisTakne

You know what Kmichelle needs to shut theeee fawk up….. bytch bye it ain’t no telling how she get down … with that nasty booty of hers… only difference she wasn’t taped :lol: Bytch need to have a seat… I use to like K before she got on reality, now I can’t stand that rat… :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Did ya’ll see the trailer to love an hip hop fake fake fake… and then they showed when Benzino was in the hospital these folks have sold their souls

:cosign: Alla this!

Wasting time says:

If MiMi was smart, she’d flip the script. Instead of trying to go the Kim K way. She should ride with the tape being leaked and be and ambassador for a movement that focuses on what you do in this day and age will stay and follow you. :yes: She should travel to schools and talk to young people about the pitfalls of doing something you think is between you and your lover and it getting out. She could get paid for appearances. She should concentrate on the fact that you dont have to be young to get caught up either.

Matchsticks says:

@free
    That’s how you work a dyck :tea: but yeen heard that from me ……. she shouldn’t have filmed it at all with a child, and I hope they know each other status, cause that ninja is real suspect in my book, and so is Steebie and she has fawked with both I’m sure raw :eek:

Wasting time says:

Chile :hahaha: Ion know they giving her hell chile … and I do mean hell…. :rofl: but that’s a good idea though….

missyJ says:

==============

Heaux just myad.. last time she saw dyck, Joseline still had hers :coffee:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

thinks she is gonna be mimi kardashian she is sadly mistaken.

EGG FUKKIN ZACTLY!!

free says:

Matchsticks says: @free

********************************

true, she was going in but i kinda just feel sad for the bish. it came off like she was working hard for the money.

free says:

I refuse to watch that chit. I remember Mimi when she was a respectable business woman — before she sold her soul to whore herself out for Mona. :no: This is what happens when a girl doesn’t have a mother or father role model. I feel sorry for Mimi’s daughter. :no:

++++++++++++++++++++
    Kirk and Rasheeda are slime balls. I don’t bee lee nothing Kirk say outta his trout mouth with his pointy goonie head. Somebody told him he was a star :RickRossvoice: SOMEBODY lied.
    @Jenie: Did Jew say you hope Mimi know his status? Ya’ll she just gave a PSA for that Mary Jane AIDS test commercial on EBT :ghost:

missyJ says:

she shouldn’t have filmed it at all with a child,

================

Ion really get statements like these. If she didn’t have a child yet but had one in 3 years, child still gon eventually find out it went down.

Either folks should do something or they should not, a child don’t really make or break the equation for me because a child could come into the picture later or be taken out of the picture later.

Matchsticks says:

yeah it did, which makes me think she was possibly high…fr fr…

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Ain’t nobody finna let her in they school. :nono: The parents would be outraged!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Smart girl! :thumbsup: That studio lighting is a dead giveaway.

Wasting time says:

Mimi said F your surfboarT Bey. I am about to hang glide on the D :thankyou:
    __________________________

Yo Mistaken! I spit all this here hot tea out.
    I came back upstairs and read no more.
    Ma’am you are the best!

free says:

jeniefrumdabloc says: For all that money Kim got for that desert sand she was sporting in her tape with that weak blow job, she should get way more

***********************

i didn’t see kim’s but that’s kinda what makes it more authentic. i think paris wasn’t doing shyt in hers either. mimi is werking like a hoe who better bring that money home at the end of her shift! making sure she shows all the roota and the toota.

missyJ says:

==============
    Heaux just myad.. last time she saw dyck, Joseline still had hers

:rofl: :rofl: misebrable bytch …. she worried bout the wrong damn thing…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*falls to the ground weak* :crying1: < — Mimi outside the school yelling "BUT I GOT A STORY TO TELL!! LET ME IN" :snort:

cheeks8683 says:

:offtopic: *sigh* where do I begin….. So I watched the extended preview of Love and Hip Hop ATL last night…..Just when I thought I could stop watching this foolishness I get pulled back in! So wasn’t Benzino JUST shot? Why do they already have footage at the hospital, him all laid up with Stevie J holding a prayer vigual at his side? WAKA FLOCKA! Oh Lord the jokes have already written themselves! I had had no idea that Bambi was so….whats the word….Basic…Erica is still the most attractive of Lil Scrappy’s bunch….Waka’s gf is pretty, let the hate begin….

I also saw footage of Mimi accidently on purpose tape last night….Uhhhhhh….The chick is discusting and too old for that mess! Swinging from shower rods? Say what! And her man looks like he has an uncurable disease…

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I think Steve Harvey said it best. Black women don’t make Kim K money from stuff like this.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

And her man looks like he has an uncurable disease…

:rofl: He does!!! He looks like a damn rat!! When he was talking to her in the trailer it felt like a pimp getting a heaux ready for the stroll for the first time.

free says:

Sandra Rose says: I refuse to watch that chit. I remember Mimi when she was a respectable business woman — before she sold her soul to whore herself out for Mona

**************************

does mona have that kind of power? i have to wonder if mimi was ever respectable since she was “turned” so quickly. bytch, be a STYLIST like everybody else!

free says:

***********************

Hell that’s how you suppose to fawk em :shrugs: ho3 in the sheets lady in the streets …. although this does not apply to Mimi …. this chick don filmed and had it produced :facepalm: You suppose to be a pron star for ya man… again this does not apply to Mimi cause it’s obvious this is for capital gain chile :tea:

Wasting time says:

Some parents will be outraged but S3xting is huge in these halls. If this grown woman story can stop their baby girl from DM’ing herself naked or letting her “soul-mate” film her giving him dome; they’d go for it.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Wasting, You think so? You know how folks are overly sensitive these days about that shyt.

free says:

Wasting time says: If this grown woman story can stop their baby girl from DM’ing herself naked or letting her “soul-mate” film her giving him dome; they’d go for it.

********************

while she’s talking, they’ll be googling her labias for tips and tricks.

Hell Kids shouldn’t even know who a Mimi is…. teens don’t have any business watching a love and hip hop :nono: period…. none of them storylines ain’t bout shyt :nono: none

Caramel Rain says:

Kim looks stupid in that dress. I see she took her weave out.
    J and Bey look cute. Vanessa looks bored. Kanye looks angry. :shrug: Hey yall. :hi: Bye yall. Merry Good Friday and Happy Easter

Wasting time says:

Your picture Mrs. Hearts; Your Picture :hahaha:

I’m just hoping she can save face…lolol
    I know it won’t happen now but in a few years; maybe.
    “How a s3x tape Ruined my life” Tour. She could hook up with Iyanla :lol:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Doesn’t get any faker than Joc and Karlie Red. I don’t even think I’ll be able to watch this season.

KKK!

Three of my favorite stars!

Most beautiful woman in the world Kim K.
    Greatest rapper Kanye.
    Greatest B-ball player Kobe.
    :thumbsup:

Hey Caramel :waves: it’s Tuesday :blink:

:hi: Kenya. :bye: Kenya.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yo Mistaken! I spit all this here hot tea out.
    I came back upstairs and read no more.
    _________________________
    Waste: I wrote that yesterday afternoon. I looked at a meme on FB and somebody had it up. I was like :huh: Oh so they stealing from the kid now?! I know they stole from Dub…. But now they stealing from Mistake :karate: :sissyclaws: If I see this on the show I am suing for mentions. I want anonymity tho :lol:

Wasting time says:

Your picture Mrs. Hearts; Your Picture :hahaha:
    I’m just hoping she can save face…lolol

She is done :rofl: Done ya heard me….. you don’t get filmed doing all of that :rules: chile :phew:

@SANDRA
    “Former NBA star Kobe Bryant ”

:huh:

Made a mistake there Sandra…

free says:

Wasting time says: She could hook up with Iyanla

********************

iyanla: tell me, beloved, what made you sell your soul for a dollar?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Mimi is a definite for next season of Iyanla Fix My Life. :lol: This is so bad. I feel kinda bad for her.

Wasting time says:

I havent seen that Meme Mistaken but If I do, I’ll put “Shout out to Mistaken`SR.com!” in every comment :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Giggling because I think Nikk got a monkey booty But I bet cash money he and his friend watched the tape and he had his “roommate” up on the shower rod later that night like I’m Mimi!!!! I’m Mimi!!!!

a monkey booty tho Taken :wail: I see its gonna be one of them days let me put my seat belt on chile :popcorn:

@SANDRA
    “I refuse to watch that chit. I remember Mimi when she was a respectable business woman — before she sold her soul to whore herself out for Mona”

:nono:

Mimi ol gutta azz wasn’t never no respectable nothing. Told yall from the jump that hoe was nothing but straight trash. Her and Erica.

Straight rats.

@Man, What about Karlie Redd? What is she? *giggles*

missyJ says:

This is so bad. I feel kinda bad for her.

==============

I mean it’s byad y’all but it ain’t smoking crack in a motel room with a skripper byad. It ain;t shaving ya head and attacking a car with an umbrella byad.

They got meme of a baby with a straight mad face talkin bout that’s Meme daughter face at school. :rofl:

:newpost: on Love and Hip hop

@HEARTS
    “Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Man, What about Karlie Redd? What is she? *giggles*”
    _______________________________

She is lyin azz repressed lesbian.
    She is the worst of the worst.

missyJ says:

This is so bad. I feel kinda bad for her.

==============

It’s not but she’s not the right caliber or shade of celebrity for it to pass over smoothly.