The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Premiere Red Carpet at The Ziegfeld Theater in NYC

Power Couple Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz attended the New York Premiere of “The Amazing Spider-Man 2″ movie at The Ziegfeld Theater on Thursday, April 24.
Photo: Jennifer Mitchell / Splash News

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Premiere Red Carpet at The Ziegfeld Theater in NYC

Actor, comedian Jamie Foxx took his daughter, Annalise Bishop, to the NY Premiere of “The Amazing Spider-Man 2″ on Thursday, April 24.
Photo: Jennifer Mitchell / Splash News

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Premiere Red Carpet at The Ziegfeld Theater in NYC

Rap artist Kendrick Lamar attended The Amazing Spider-Man 2 NY Premiere at The Ziegfeld Theater last night.
Photo by: Jennifer Mitchell / Splash News

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Premiere Red Carpet at The Ziegfeld Theater in NYC

Music producer Pharrell Williams took his Canadian Mountie hat to the “Amazing Spider-Man 2″ NY Premiere at The Ziegfeld Theater last night.
Photo by: Jennifer Mitchell / Splash News

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Premiere Red Carpet at The Ziegfeld Theater in NYC

Former talk show host Montel Williams and his lovely date Tara Fowler attended “The Amazing Spider-Man 2″ NY Premiere at The Ziegfeld Theater last night.
Photo by: Jennifer Mitchell / Splash News

56 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Jamie Foxx, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams, Montel Williams”

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Pharrell Williams!!! :facepalm:

Why you got on them UGS and that a millionaire GIRLS club hat? I aint even concerned about the damn hat. These other PROPS… Pharrell I luvs ya, but you pushing it SIR :facepalm:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Alicia lookin cute with her pet Toucan Sam. Boy is she gone have some NASSY tree stump cankles when she get old. She better enjoy skirts and dresses before its too late. She cute though ;-)

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Good Morning Miss Sandra Rose. Thanks for the early mawning posts! TGIF

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: Yall think Jamie :gay: ???

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Kendrick Lamar looking like Anthony Hamilton long loss son with that face taco meat. Ima need him to manscape. Always lookin halfway homeless. boi you got cash :coffee:

libra80sbaby says:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Good Morning Miss Sandra Rose. Thanks for the early mawning posts! TGIF
    ——————-
    :cosign: :thankyou: AINT SANDRITA!!!

libra80sbaby says:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

———————–
    I hate that chit :nono: :lol:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Licia looks nice I dont mind her thick legs..she will always be curvy no matter the weight gain. Like dem Mary’s they are all juicy but still curvy :love:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Yall think Jamie :homo:
    IDK but he cool. THEY can have him though (gays, white women, whores). I’ll still check him out on a flick

sharnell says:

Jamie may not claim his women, but he LOVES his children. Good look!

Matchsticks says:

How many wives has Montel Williams had now, I think 3 but I swear he swaps them out every 5 years or so… :think:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

If Jaime is le ghey id rather im keep it to himself and lets his talents shine. I liked Frank Ocean til he “came out”. I thinks it took the emphasis off his music and made him an attention whore.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

*him*

Morning! :wave: All

Alica’s outfit is cute, Just not on her. she looks like she is gaining weight.

Jaime’s Suit is the BIZNESS!

Pharell is an interesting man with His weird wealthy self

Jaimes baby girl is a cutie pie :)

Smonae says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Who aint gay :huh:

RAE23 says:

libra80sbaby says:

Yall think Jamie ???

<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry to say that I DO THINK HE'S :homo: !!! Word is that he had a great time when he toured our city with a well-known, hood rich, cross dresser! Kind of confirmed it for me! I STILL LOVE HIM THOUGH!!! JUST NOT LIKE THAT…LOL!

Matchsticks says:

:hi: @Smonae

Smonae says:

Kendrick needs to be in the studio :coffee:

He got on UGGS :no:
    And we get the hat :thumbsup: Take that ish off yo!!!!! It already been captured and iconilozed (made it up). You can’t take it NO FURTHER :stop:

Smonae says:

San :waves:
    ION kno about Jamie, not really getting the ghey vibe from him
    then again i still cant get past Wanda :hahaha:

libra80sbaby says:

:hi: Smonae

San ah make ya dance says:

San :waves:
    ION kno about Jamie, not really getting the ghey vibe from him
    then again i still cant get past Wanda :hahaha:
    —————
    Me neither maam, even after Wanda :hahaha:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Nancy: ale naw I didn’t bring Taken 2 to work with me. She already was asking me 50-11 questions today. Got in the car and as we were driving she yells “MOMMY I WANT ICE CREAM” I looked and she was pointing to a Chik Fil A. I don’t think I have ever given her ice cream…. People must be side feeding this child :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

I think Jamie is bi-sexual which in my eyes equals :homo: when it comes to men. I think WOMEN can be bi-sexual, but MEN?? :nono: Yo azz ghey bruh :tea:

Matchsticks says:

Smonae says:

Kendrick needs to be in the studio :coffee:

:cosign:

———
    My husband call the Marys …. (Long pause) 2 tons of fun :kona:

VDot says:

AKeys is thick in the ankles :yes:

K Dot got them Beyonce ears :yes:

Pharrell has on his ladie’s jeans and uggs :yes:

Weed has been good to Montell Williams :yes: Not to be confused with Montell Jordan

:whistle:

This is how we do it.
    It’s Friday night, and I feel all right
    The party is here on the West side
    So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up
    Designated driver take the keys to my truck
    Hit the shore ’cause I’m faded
    Honeys in the street say, “Monty, yo we made it!”

I’m pretty sure I hate that song :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yea if you like the opposite sex to me… Gone ahead and push :homo: especially men. Yes double standard

Matchsticks says:

libra80sbaby says:

I agree with this too, I think he likes both equally…I think he enjoys the sexual company of women and men and he doesn’t feel like he has to explain himself… :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Like dem Mary’s they are all juicy but still curvy
    —————
    I didn’t see this :hahaha: Lawd I think their saving grace was being in the public eye, cause their other sisters :eek: They all got ham hocks

VDot says:

Always lookin halfway homeless. boi you got cash

:lol: But his eyebrows look nicely arched :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh I hate this is how we do it. Always have. Think Montell Jordan is LE ghey. But hats not why I hate the song. The song sucks and he can’t sang. :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

If you licking twat, I think you are too. Just own it :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

They a$$es made up like miniature turkeys :hahaha:

Matchsticks says:

———
    My husband call the Marys …. (Long pause) 2 tons of fun :kona:

I was looking at them last night and they are like the ultimate definition of VOLUPTUOUS. It’s really hard to call them fat because they are so curvy and shapely, but they got some weight on ‘em! :lol:

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————

I met him when I was 16. He did a signing at a record store (‘memba those?) and I stood in line FOR HOURS….

When I did finally make it up front, this nigguh was so tall, he had to get up in sections. But my lordt, was he handsome…He told me I had a beautiful smile and a bish dam near swooned….with my young, fast ass… :rofl:

Matchsticks says:

The song sucks and he can’t sang.
    _______

I’ve actually heard him sing a cappella and he actual can sing, I just don’t think he went for the right “sound” when he came out…

Wasting time says:

:waves: Morning Roses

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

ultimate definition of VOLUPTUOUS.
    ———-
    That is one way to put it :lol:
    Some days I hunk Erica is not so bad. It’s not like she has a gut. Tina is a bit … Healthier. I think her arms do her in. Last night on the show she said she doesn’t like to show her arms and I was like OH… YOU KNOW :ghost:
    But I definitely think they could pull it together!!! And be beautiful!! Between then they have 7 kids :phew: time to get back their bodies

Matchsticks says:

@Ky

:hi: yes Montel Jordan is damn near 7 feet tall!

——–
    I have too. He sounded like a cat stuck on a hot tin roof. Like his balls were constantly being mashed. :nono: just cause you hit a high note don’t make you Mariah

KyCakes says:

:hug: @Match

I felt like I was looking up at a transformer and shyt :lol:

He was beautiful, though….

Matchsticks says:

I think her arms do her in.

That’s one area that I think will make me CRY if it gets flabby…nothing more gross than flabby azz arms and a spare tire in the waist line! :lol:

Matchsticks says:

——–

:rofl: :rofl: dayum!

Smonae says:

Its before 8 and I’m already planning out what flavor margarita I want

Watermelon & fresh Strawberries with a double shot of Patron :yes:

Smonae says:

“flabby azz arms and a spare tire in the waist line!”

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

He was beautiful, though….
    —–
    Aren’t all fish beautiful :tea:

VDot says:

he had to get up in sections.

______________________________

The visual of this cracked me up :lol:

I just had to wiki that nucca. Apparently he’s a worship leader down in ATL. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

He was beautiful, though….
    —–
    Aren’t all fish beautiful :tea:
    ———————————————————–
    STOOPID :rofl:

VDot says:

:newpost: Auntie cranking them out….she must have a hot lunch date with RWilliams later this afternoon

Afiya says:

Licia looks cute, what year did them pump-em-up sneakers come out? :nono:

I :heart: Jamie and his many daughters, does he have a son? :thinking:

I :heart: Kendrick :yes:

Pharrell and his outlandish azz :smack: I :love: him too doe!

Montell and his sprites, me think him don’t like dark women :shrug:

:wave: GOOD MORNTING Roses :hug:

:nun:

:kona: :bye:

Audacious2 says:

Everyone looks Glam-Fab! Now I wonder if Montel use the same cosmetics as Smoky Robinson? :think: He looks gorgeous and young.

OpinionHated says:

Alicia Keys has elephantitis – her calves are the size of my upper thigh…. It bothers me when grown men dress like Toucan Sam…. when they gonna put up those colorful sneakers for some Clarks….

Pharrel men in Uggs is gay, that hat is gay… grow up and act/dress your age Peter Pan….

Jamie’s daughter looks so cute in her face paint and afro puffs… rock on with ya bad self… Jamie’s black lips scare me…