Pharrell Williams 41st Birthday Party

Alicia Keys and hubby Swizz Beatz attended the 41st birthday celebration of eccentric music producer Pharrell Williams, who threw himself a Spongebob Squarepants-themed birthday party at Bikini Bottom, Cipriani Wall Street in New York on Saturday, April 5, And no one thinks a grown man celebrating his birthday with a cartoon themed party is odd? Celebrities make strange bedfellows.
Photo: Derrick Salters/WENN.com

Pharrell Williams out and about in NYC

Speaking of strange bedfellows, Pharrell and his Androgynous wife Helen Lasichanh were seen shopping in SoHo, NY on Monday after celebrating his 41st birthday with celebrity friends at Cipriani Wall Street over the weekend. Helen is no longer thrilled about posing with her hubby on red carpets. We wonder why?

Pharrell Williams 41st Birthday Party

Rev. Run Simmons‘ virtuous daughter Angela Simmons attended Pharrell’s Spongebob themed birthday bash at Cipriani’s in NY. Angela has trouble keeping boyfriends after she lays down the law about sex before marriage.

Pharrell Williams 41st Birthday Party

Swizz Beatz’s baby mama Mashonda also attended the party. Her constant presence in his life speaks volumes. Maybe Alicia has given Swizz the go ahead to cheat on her as long as he does it under her nose?

Photos: Derrick Salters/WENN.com; Splash News

207 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Pharrell Williams, Angela Simmons, Q-Tip”

Im quite perplexed at his Spongebob themed Birthday bash?
    O_o

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

CHA CHA says:

I thought about it and that just may work for Mashonda…Alicia aint got no worries tho :shrug:

libra80sbaby says:

ok Pharrell…you showin ya azz now with this mess :nono:

Pharells wife almost never smiles!
    I like AKeys PANT Suite :thumbsup:

Ak,Swizz and Mashonda ae all getting along and thats great, However she doesnt have to go every where with them.
    :nono: Thats NOT A good look Mashonda :no:

aRoTh says:

GO SAT DOWN Mashonda! You are taking STALKING to a whole new level. I mean damn, did he come to you one day and say “I ain’t happy at home?” Yall :hump: , then he had a change of hort and went byke to Alan, oops I mean Alicia. But b/c he hit it and quit it, that did not give YOU the go-ahead to think it’s ok to be the third wheel. Do better.

I like yo watch tho’. And you ARE :nun: on A. Keys at THIS event. But these LITERAL “I will follow you to the grave” antics you are pullin’ are not what’s hot. :nono:

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: Does Pharrell’s beard EVER smile in pictures?? Hell do they ever smile when they take pictures together??? Something about this “marriage” just screams “Arrangement” to me.

aRoTh says:

Luvn says:

However she doesnt have to go every where with them.
    Thats NOT A good look Mashonda
    _____________________________

:cosign: :fistbump: I KNEW I LOVEDEDEDEEDED yew for a reason. >>>>us<<<< LOL

I don’t think I’d be hangin w/my ex and his wife (other than kid-related events). yes, we are grown-up and civil now for the sake of all the chirren, but ‘frens’? ion’t think so :think: nah.

says:

naw Sandra i find it odd tew! :yes:

also, was that REALLY Pharrel’s dad posted on his twitter lookin like a brother?? :blink: if so, then yeah i’m pretty much convinced that nucca a vam-pire-rah! :kona:

says:

also

did yall see that pic posted & deleted to justin beiber’s acct of him kissing another guy tambout ‘yeah i’m bi, so the fck what’ & then it was deleted?

the pic was photoshopped, but WHY would it be posted to his official twitta? :think:

User Friendly says:

Rita Ora had on a spongebob dress the other day. SB been out since about 92-93 so I wonder why these grown folx are just now trying to make him fashionable.

but I cant lie, my daughter’s bday parties are really for me. I think “WE” ( :wink: ) are doing minnie mouse this year :yes:

says:

:gossip: chiiiile i seen pics of the 3 of them on the beach or something looking ERRY bit of too damn cozy & i was like lemme fine out! :blink:

aRoTh says:

yes, we are grown-up and civil now for the sake of all the chirren,
    ___________________________

They invited that broad over for ONE sit down drank and now she won’t go away. :facepalm:

Bish be hanging on like:

A Keys -> :koolaid: <- Mashonda
    :smack: <— Swizz

:wink:
    @Aroth . . . Yeah I fail to understand that.
    I agree with NANCYDrew if it’s a function that includes the kids,Well thats one thing
    other than that :nono:

AK now needs to make amends with the Other BM.Who just did an interview about Beaks acting very single when they started screwing.
    :smack:

OpinionHated says:

Where to begin… I guess at the top… okay – everytihng Alicia wears looks like its made of 1970’s polyester like she got her clothes from Rainbow and the fit is always off….

Pharrel is so gay – his wife is so butch… a grown azz 40 year old man throwing a Spong Bob themed party and wearing a mounty hat is not cool…. although I can believe Pharrel lives under the sea with a squirrel named Sandy

Angela Simmons always got me as one of those chicks that swears her sh*t don’t stink – her and Mashonda went to the same modeling school their poses are slightly off – not sure whats wrong but something is definitely off with those poses…

I’m all for teh blended famnily but I’m not hanging out at party’s with my ex an dthe bish he cheate odn me with – I may forgv teh indiscretion and be civil but no way i’m chillin arund y’all ike its all good….

aRoTh says:

everytihng Alicia wears looks like its made of 1970?s polyester like she got her clothes from Rainbow and the fit is always off
    ________________________

:think: THAT is what had me side-eye’n her outfit. The FIT is awkward. I want(ed) to like it, but my fashion sense/daughter of a seamstress self wouldn’t allow it.

missyJ says:

Alicia Alicia the Blue Man Chu look is not okay

Angela looking cute but tired

I ain’t mad at the Sister Wife situation Swizz got going on… I told y’all that was the way to go weeks ago :coffee:

eastpointvet says:

mad q tip is not rocking the ricardo tisci air force 1’s right

User Friendly says:

Mashonda’s dress is out of season & place. Its not warm enough for that just yet. Plus if you are going to a spongebob party it would seem your dress should be more whimsical/youthful.

these ppl are weird :lol: swizz got on a dam tuxedo at a spongebob party :rofl:

OpinionHated says:

oh dang sorry about the gazillion typos… my boss was coming…no time to proof read…lol

luVn_liFe says:

Im quite perplexed at his Spongebob themed Birthday bash?
    O_o

I promise you: no one outside of the entertainment industry thinks that’s normal. He’s acting like a pedophile. :no:

Agreed, OpHat! We not finna be looking like we down with no sista wives type arrangement :nono:

missyJ says:

I’m not hanging out at party’s with my ex an dthe bish he cheate odn me with

==========

I cussed an ex smooth out for introducing my mama and step-deddy to the bish he cheated on me with (after we broke up of course). He like well I saw them out what was I posed to do, I said run and hide like the coward you are. Lucky my mama a Christian woman cause she was ready to kick his azz

libra80sbaby says:

That could explain why she always looks so miserable. :coffee:

eastpointvet says:

mad q tip is not rocking the ricardo tisci air force 1?s right

he aint even rocking his own face right. dude up there looking like John Witherspoon these days. :smh:

™ says:

the pic was photoshopped, but WHY would it be posted to his official twitta? :thinking:

Isn’t that what attention whores do?

He’s acting like a pedophile. :no:

not sure why that tickled me… mainly Sandra’s delivery :phew:

Sandra, please expound. :popcorn:

eastpointvet says:

mad q tip is not rocking the ricardo tisci air force 1?s right

Only a sneaker head would notice that. :hahaha:

Has anyone ever seen the inside of Pharells House? VIA Pics of course.

He has big life like stuffed animals and pics of family guy and other kids characters in it

:tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

This meeting talking about proposed legislation affecting business practices :yawn:

Wasting time says:

Where there kids at his Sponge Bob party?

aRoTh says:

Did Pharrell pull a Bobbi Kris and wear mismatched shoes to his own event?

Alicia needs to hire my hairstylist stat :rules: ever since she cut her hair that shyt be looking a damn mess to me. :nono:

Mashonda looks gorgeous :tea:

Qtip looks the exact same :tea:

Did Pharrell pull a Bobbi Kris and wear mismatched shoes to his own event?

Lawd, he shole is! eem got mismatched shoe skrangs :facepalm:

i am so tied and this rain is making me sleepy :yawn:
    right now i could go home, crack a window, listen to the rain, get my blanky, and have the world’s best nap :zzz: ever :love:

oh how i miss my bed! :wail:

aRoTh says:

since she cut her hair that shyt be looking a damn mess
    ____________________________________

Which brings me to Funky Dineva saying that Dr. Heavenly’s weave looked like Kenya’s dead dog Velvet. :rofl: :ghost:

NEVER falling out of love with ATCQ :yahoo:

You on point Tip?
    Yo, all the time Phife
    So play the resurrector and give the dead some life

:danban:

Them cats made me love hip-hop. :yes:

aRoTh says:

:ghost:

User Friendly says:

:listen: well if knowledge is the key then just show me the lock :danban:

*goes to youtube*

@aRoTh, make room in the guest room if’n you get me fide :rolleyes:

aRoTh says:

You can sleep here :scared: . I’ll make sure to Febreeze it for you.

aRoTh says:

since she cut her hair that shyt be looking a damn mess
    ____________________________________

Oh my Gawd I saw that video today :rofl:

This fool

San ah make ya dance says:

Funky Dineva (EMPHASIS ON FUNKY) Can’t say shyt about nobody. Dude needs to be banned from the entertainment biz off looks alone.

Y’all aint shyt today I see

San ah make ya dance says:

Do this bish got on a skort??? Please don’t bring those back

———-
    :rolleyes: Clearly aint nobody worried bout Mashonda :yawn:

I am eating pesto slider burgers with truffle franch fries. Mister gon kill me if he find out :crying1:

Swizz Beatz’s baby mama Mashonda
    ————–
    Dang. She a baby momma? She can’t even get the title “ex-wife”?

San ah make ya dance says:

That’s his act :lol: dude has a low haircut and everything… his video are hilarious … and sadly I agree with a lot of things his says :ashamed:

How was your weekend roses? Anything interesting happen?

———–
    When I see that man in that wig :stop: I don’t listen to nothing :hahaha: I just cant

well if knowledge is the key then just show me the lock
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    When I say I LOVE Tribe? SHEW! They will always be “5 Mic Status” TO MOI.

Hey @Chan :wave:

San ah make ya dance says:

Why was Kenya crying like that in the camera?? I think I would have had to go in the bathroom. Made me feel uncomfortable

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

__________________________

why? cuz it cost $500 :shocked: sounds expensive!

Is it mean to not have any compassion for Kenya :ashamed: cause ummmm :tea:

Jenie, did you see the one where he read Sheree after she was on Iyanla? he was serious, he broke character and straight read her, but what made it so bad was that he wasn’t even clowning her, he was just calling her out. even though he was so sincere, my side was still hurting watching it :lol:

Dang. She a baby momma? She can’t even get the title “ex-wife”?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I actually like Swizz FIRST wife if we gonna give her a title.

Is it mean to not have any compassion for Kenya :ashamed: cause ummmm :tea:
    ————
    :lol: I kinda didn’t either. I got it, but I was like mmahhh

why? cuz it cost $500 sounds expensive!
    ————–
    It was $8.76 :lol: and b/c that was the first thing I went to when I went to the BX for lunch. It’s gooooodt. :yes:

@Nancy… I used cash AND I have gum! :lol: I just hope he didn’t roll by on patrol when I was waiting in line outside :lol:

aRoTh says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Oh my Gawd I saw that video today
    ___________________________

But he won’t lyin’ tho’. Then when he changed hairstyles in the middle for Quad???? :ghost: He STILL won’t lyin’ tho’. :rofl:

AND I :heart: Quad! I won’t there for that fake cry she was pullin at the House of Chappelle. But I do like her.

And I didn’t chime in on M2M’s recaps and opinions but…..

I’m glad that ugly white woman is not cast (even tho she had a pinch of a scene at the party) on there this season.

Mariah, I don’t dislike nor like (at moment) but she was out of place (during the convo all the DOCTORS were having at the party) with all that loud “YAAASSSSS *snap snap* SSS” she was doin when they were reading each other. Go back to the porty, please.

Never liked Toya. I don’t want to waste anymore keystrokes on her.

Dr. Simone is a hood doctor that drank, does what she wants, and says what she wants….. *in my jeezy voice* “And I love it.”

And from what I saw, Dr. Jackie did not all out get rude with Ms. Weight Watchers Atlanta, but she could have said it at a better location, like at HER practice. Get paid while you teachin’.

I’m mad Quad quit her job……or was she let go? :think: What other reason did she have to quit? She OBVIOUSLY doesn’t want to be a stay at home “mom”. Now don’t get me wrong, she might have a business venture in the works that we (the public) haven’t seen yet. But to quit your job, in this day and age, with this trampoline economy is side-eyeable. I LOVED how she hugged Mariah and K.I.M. No need for the cattiness. And for her husband to be a psychiatrist/psychologist (can’t remember which one), what kind of hours does he keep for her to keep showing up to parties by herself? Won’t the first time she arrived solo to a party and he was “working”. :think:

And Mariah’s MAMA, and that crooked ass, not brushed out after it was removed from the box and tossed on her head like a game of cornhole wig she had on! :facepalm: WHY does it always look like she’s drunk and her dentures don’t fit properly? And she seems vindictive, manipulative and coniving. I don’t like huh. :nono:

Bravo did a hell of a lot of editing, that’s for sure.

Funky Dineva, or “that person” rubbed me the wrong way when he was cussing about Kandi’s mom. Yes in many ways she is questionable about how she treats Todd and what she’s done, but what he was saying was a :no: for me. :shrug: He can be funny, but sometimes he’s more than a lil extra. :shrug:

okay Razz, long as you covered your tracks – including you walked and didn’t need to take the car to get it :think:

including you walked and didn’t need to take the car to get it
    ———
    :ashamed: :kona: :steer:

Smokie says:

It’s always about money:
    “Self-confessed Spongebob fan Pharrell, has launched a clothing range dedicated to the cartoon star as part of his label Billionaire Boys Club.”

He’s just trying to get you in the mood to buy some Spongebob Squarepants from his line.

Is it mean to not have any compassion for Kenya :ashamed: cause ummmm :tea:
    ————
    :lol: I kinda didn’t either. I got it, but I was like mmahhh

:lol: I just have 0 Fawks to give about a damn Kenya for real :tea: I know that’s mean but hey….. I’m a work in progress :shrugs:

Ms Peaches says:

Them cats made me love hip-hop.

————————————
    Bonita Applebum was the joint :danban1:

But in my defense… it was on the other side of the base… :ashamed: :lol:

I am going to have to check this MTM out so I can chime in on the conversation :tea:

:waves: <<<<febreeze for Razz to spray in the car :rofl:

you is married to the po-po, you need to step your game up :hahaha:

—————
    :dead: STRAIGHT HOOD :rofl:

Dang. She a baby momma? She can’t even get the title “ex-wife”?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I actually like Swizz FIRST wife if we gonna give her a title.
    ————-
    I like her too better than his current wife, whom I used to :love: :tea: we all make mistakes but she tried to justify that shyt in the wrong way :lol:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

When he starts singing at the beginning of the videos is a bit much for me…. but when he came on that one video screaming knuck if u buck chile :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

WTF Kandi mama mentioned she gained 30 lbs like she too legit to be fit :no: That woman is something else

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Dang. She a baby momma? She can’t even get the title “ex-wife”?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I actually like Swizz FIRST wife if we gonna give her a title.
    ————-

We are here >>>>:<<<<< chile ! I haven't fawked with Alicia since :nono: and want.

why was Mariah’s mom and the rest of them dressed like that anyway? i mean, i understand having a formal family dinner, but they looked more like they were trying to dress for a photo shoot or something :shrug: it seemed strange and a bit ‘forced’ like maybe they ‘think’ that this is how you’re ‘supposed’ to do because they assume that the rich & well-to-do are sitting around the house like this on the regular :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

WTF Kandi mama mentioned she gained 30 lbs like she too legit to be fit That woman is something else
    ———-
    That woman is concerned about the wrong things :rofl: She said it like he straps kandi down to a chair and spoon feeds her white bread and fried chicken with hot sauce all day. :rofl:

How you not stop liking someone, but lose respect for someone??? How you concerned about the person your daughter is with but don’t know how he treats her? How you concerned about her weight, but not encouraging her yourself to go to the gym since you so worried? :wtf: part of the game is that?

——–
    They took family photos before dinner :lol:

_________________________

was some of that weight gain fix-o-flat, or nah? i thought somebody on here fonted that Kandi had the butt injection too? :think:

I watched Beloved this weekend. When mister got home I told him “I wont you to tush me on da in-syde” :rofl:

He just looked at me like :blink:

————-
    That’s all Im saying. That lady grasping for any straw that sticks out. She has no valid reason for her disdain.

————
    :hahaha: Prolly still not have as much as taking them plates down :pizza: She still looks good for her weight tho

*half

“I wont you to tush me on da in-syde”

*laughs out loud*

Razz, you stoo-pid!!!! :ghost:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

He just looked at me like

:ghost: I love that movie for some reason spooky!

I thought Kandi had lipo, then her weight came back. lol

@San I can see how it would bother her that Todd quit his job when he did, but she never bothered to know why or what else was going on with them, but at the same time, it ain’t none of her business! :lol:

and how Kandi gonna say something about the play ‘kinda touching on her situation w/her mom’???
    um, hell-ur! the part they showed last night was ALL about her & her mama :facepalm:

FuturedocDonte says:

So wayment y’all ride for Fantasia but not Alicia :waiting: :hater:

I thought Kandi had lipo, then her weight came back. lol

—————–
    She did :lol:
    But yea she just don’ assumed their whole relationship :no: I still believe when she saw it getting serious and no new house for her, she was like :stop:

FuturedocDonte says:

He just looked at me like
    :dead:

Somebody tell Razz to log out ret nah

So wayment y’all ride for Fantasia but not Alicia :waiting: :hater:
    ————
    I still like Alicia. I don’t think everyone wants the whole story on that. Lets not even bring up po Fantasia :cry: Po lil thing

I told him what I was quoting. He said he’s never seen the movie. I told him I still wont him to tush me on da in-syde, then lifteded my shirt to show him my undershirt I ain’t have no bush like ==> :lolsign: though. :lol:

I love that movie for some reason spooky!

i bought that book in hard cover when it came out. it was so disturbing, i never finished it. matter of fact, i brought it to the office because i was gonna let someone borrow it, and it’s in here on the bookcase right now.

<<<<is now considering watching the movie for all the wrong reasons :rofl:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

“I wont you to tush me on da in-syde”
    He just looked at me like

I logged in to tell yo ass to LOG OWT!! :rofl:

Fantasia owned up to her fawk up. Alicia said “their marriage was over when we started dating” and “I needed to do some reflecting and went to Egypt and I decided I wanted to have a baby (read I got pregnant by a married man I was creeping with)”.

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

cole you stoopit :lol:

I’ve never read the book. I think I might buy it on kindle and read it. I just remember seeing the movie, as a kid with Thany ol retarded ass standing on the porch yelling and the dog’s eyes being pushed back in his head. :lol:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

I love that movie for some reason spooky!
    ________________________

Spooky movie indeed :lol:

I still like Alicia and Fantasia. Now Gabby Union on the other hand….. :tea:

Hollup- :stop:

So when Iyanla Vansant calls her “clients” “Beloved” she basically calling them retarded/SPED? :blink:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

See this is why I’m am good with Fanny…. :tea: I just need her to keep that mouf shut bout the situation before I turn coat again on that azz :tea:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

See I like Kandi and I respect her hustle…. but you wrote a damn play bout you and ya mama and situation :nono: smh !!!!!!

missyJ says:

So wayment y’all ride for Fantasia but not Alicia :waiting: :hater:

============================

I judge all hoez but Ion curr either way whom is fawking who… long as the peen ain’t the peen I got dibs on I ain’t worried… and eem then my care comes and goes.. wonder why i ain’t murried yet? :coffee:

Whatcha’ll talmbout :yawn:

Chile I went dancing this weekend and my big toe still numb :tea:

I still like Alicia and Fantasia. Now Gabby Union on the other hand…..

ummm :stop: let’s not bring up Gabby i’ma-leave-the-door-open-case-you-tryna-call-sidepiece-whilst-i’m-in-the-terlit Union and the karma that came back to bite her like mike tyson bit evander’s ear :nono:

missyJ says:

Now Gabby Union on the other hand….. :tea:

==================

Never could stand huh… her GabbyJane lifestyle finally just backs up what I always felt

SO I didn’t know they made plastic forks to look like real silverware. When I got my to go box I asked for a fork with my food. Dude grabbed what looked like a real fork and I’m all like wHy are you giving me a real fork. Then I saw the box. :facepalm:

Chile I went dancing this weekend and my big toe still numb :tea:
    ————-
    :dead:

ummm let’s not bring up Gabby i’ma-leave-the-door-open-case-you-tryna-call-sidepiece-whilst-i’m-in-the-terlit Union and the karma that came back to bite her like mike tyson bit evander’s ear
    ———–
    :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Did yall officially talk about RHOA cause of Nene :no: I really can’t stand her now. I was starting to like her again last season but… Bish think she is something for real

Gabby can go to hell :tea: straight like that !!!

Buttercup says:

Oh… side chicks. I wonder who took Alicia’s spot when she and Swizz wed.

User Friendly says:

Im so glad its almost quitting time. My stomach hurt so daggone much :cry:

NeNe is smelling herself big time :tea: I blame everybody that gas her up :tea: She reminds me of a ninja with new money :tea: never had nothing until now … them type usually end up in Bankruptcy Court in my building chile :tea:

Did yall officially talk about RHOA cause of Nene
    =========
    I haven’t contributed my $0.02. I was :huh: when she said she doesn’t watch Scandal as if she deserves some type of :trophy: If only a character played by her could be so lucky to be murdered as the result of a scandal.

————-
    She does not have an ounce of humblness in her long bones :no: I’m an actress, I don’t have time for a coach. I don’t want that part :huh: She has been gassed up double time.

Buttercup says:

Oh… side chicks. I wonder who took Alicia’s spot when she and Swizz wed.
    ———–
    Probably some exotic chick from another side of the planet.

missyJ says:

My stomach hurt so daggone much :cry:

=============

Beet Juice :tea:

————
    Bish was prolly lying. She really thinks she’s an actress. Who wouldn’t watch their competition. Then again she aint competition

————-

No humility at all :nono: and that my dear will be downfall….. All the azz kissing she does to these sprites want even save her :tea:

NeNe cant half way act on the silver screen to save her damn life unless it had to do with startin shyt. :lol: her lines are so forced and unnatural. Like that wig. :think:

User Friendly says:

ok missy j. imma try it. I know beet juice is supposed to be good for anemia too. taking this medicine got me messed up! two more days til im done.

Buttercup says:

Then again she aint competition
    =======
    Eggzacktly!!!

missyJ says:

Y’all see Peaches Geldorf died???? :no: I loved huh… crazy English royals are my favorite.. Ratchet with an accent is so classy!!

San ah make ya dance says:

I wont even talk about that line she starting :no: I just wont

User Friendly says:

yeah I saw that Missy but I have no idea who she is. :shrugs: 25 with 2 kids and a husband. thats so tragic :(

I was :huh: when she said she doesn’t watch Scandal
    ____________________________

i didn’t think about it at the time, but how you the queen of ratchet tv shows, and you acting like a legit prime time series is beneath you? :blink:
    plus, it’s not really a smart move when you consider that she may not actually be a fan of the show (and that’s her absolute right), but Shonda Rhimes could make even you a starruh if’n you were ever fortunate enough to work with her :shrug: but you running your mouth all reckless… cutting off your nose to spite your face, so to speak :tea:

missyJ says:

===============

It’s so tasty but thick. Make beet, apple, carrot juice if you can’t take it. Your peepee and poopoo will be reddish/purple, don’t be alarmed.

User Friendly says:

Ive had it before Missy. tastes sweet like koolaid to me. I usually have beet, apple, and pineapple. :yes:

Im taking antibiotics for a stomach virus and the dam medicine causes stomach pain. what the hell sense does that make? :rules:

:lol: @ peepee and poopoo

capricorn83 says:

I’m not usually feeling Kenya but she definitely had me :wail: last night. I would be the same way about my dog

IDK how folks expect me to get stuff done when my email wont work.

I’m an actress, I don’t have time for a coach.
    ___________________________

utter foolishness! you didn’t hear mariah carey talking about ‘I’m Mimi, i don’t have time for a vocal coach’ :rolleyes:
    I mean, i actually like Nene and wish her well, but she’s got to stop with the dismissive, know-it-all attitude. an acting coach should not be considered beneath you. heck, Angela Bassett studie drama, as did Viola Davis (Yale and Julliard, respectively), so how is Nene too good to be coached? :nono:

My stomach hurt so daggone much

hope it’s not all those chia seeds! you prob got a whole lil chia forest down there :hahaha:

————-
    She too “wise” for her own good.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

___________________________

but how you just gone laugh at my pain tho? :wail:

*adds Ms. Nancy to list* :rules:

missyJ says:

Psssh do NOT let Nene fool yawl. She talk all that ish but let her get in front of them yt execs. She awl yes mum, no suh, thank ya please

nooooooooooooooo User… Look! ^^^^^^ I apologized!
    please don’t put no root on meh! :wail:

Just Looking says:

Bish be hanging on like:
    A Keys -> :koolaid: <- Mashonda
    :smack: <— Swizz
    This ain't neva fixn to happen, unless Jesus descends from the Heavens, opens my front door and ivites her in holding a FRIED fish basket and loafs of hot bread already buttered.

Yes, I know… Go to the :kona: cause I'm going to hell.

:lol: ok we cool.

that reminds me of this time long long ago when somebody typed out a voodoo chant in the black planet chat room. funniest thing ever. do chants work over the interweb like that? what if you spell a word wrong? :pc: :rules:

somebody typed out a voodoo chant in the black planet chat room.
    ————–

missyJ says:

What’s for dinner errybody? I’m craving red meat!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :stop: Cause her azz need one these days and she need to consider surg. to remove those nodules off of her vocal cords too.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @Nancy :hug: Come sit with me. :koolaid:

:popcorn: <<<<—— Slides it ova to ya

:lol: ok we cool.

:phew: thank you!

now iont proclaim to know anything bout chants purr-say. however, if juanita bynum can type in tongues on the facebook, i would suppose that the possibilities are endless :think:

What’s for dinner errybody? I’m craving red meat!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fried chicken
    Au Gratin taters
    Green beans
    Garlic bread
    And 19yo better had made us some dayum TEA like I told her too. Slacker.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And if I can font in braille. It can work.

*grabs my gris-gris doll*

Just Looking says:

@Missy J – I think i’m doing stir fried veggies

squash,(yellow and zucc mushrooms, onions, garlic, carrots, spinach

:bounce:

I guess some salmon.

Buttercup says:

do chants work over the interweb like that?
    ===========
    Juanita Bynum was speaking in tongues on social media, so I guess anything can be faked happen.

calmers thyselft downeth Dubb. that’s why i said “didn’t” hear, meant to bring to mind the just starting out Mariah who had all the talent but was still not above wanting to perfect it. i was trying to pernt out that even someone with the God-given raw talent of a Mimi still benefited from honing her craft. tis all. (that’s my fault tho, i used the magic word – “Mimi”) :facepalm:

just googled Juanita facebook tongue posts :casket:

she know she dead ass wrong for that. :rofl:

Buttercup says:

What’s for dinner errybody?
    ======
    We usually have baked salmon with a leafy green salad on Mondays, but we have leftovers that we need to finish.

Just Looking says:

Told my mama about that she was like :huh: what is you talkn bout chile.

======
    :lol: Are we long lost twins?

User Friendly says:

spaghetti & fried chicken.

Just Looking says:

But I really want some friend fish and hot loaf of bread :kona:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey All :waves: long time no font but I have been lurking..

Update#1: new job location sucks big ones but I am in the process of studying for my CADC so I won’t have to deal directly with “them”.

Update#2: I HAVE MOVED OFF THE ISLAND :thankyou: When I tell yall this ninja is hung like that :bow: This dude does “everything” My only concern is he is Muslim and lives in PA so I don’t know how this is going to work but I’m down for the ride.

Update#3: 30 second ninja decides he’s missing me, to bad so sad :tea:

Buttercup says:

And 19yo better had made us some dayum TEA like I told her too.
    ========
    I went to McD’s today just for some sweet tea. I cannot believe the lack of southern wine in this area!

Bootcampgirl says:

In closing, dude’s feet is smaller than mine so let’s start giving @Man a break, he doesn’t wear the height adjusters though :kona:

Told my mama about that she was like what is you talkn bout chile.
    _________________________

My mama too! :hahaha: she was not amused in the least :no: :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Bootcamp :hug: How is you?

Thought of you the other day, with all this lock, two vs. three plaits.

:thubmsup: May you have mainy miany happy hung evenings.

sdijfhna sl;k
    asd;fapodufan;l sladfjkaooaiuenalk a
    ;alksdfopw asdkfjpwef

-In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

so yall saying she cant tag the holy spirit in her pictures or nah :thinking:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Looking, in my personal life, fantastic work, not so good, fed up. How’s you?

with all this lock, two vs. three plaits. <—-I'm confused.

just googled Juanita facebook tongue posts

she know she dead ass wrong for that.
    ___________________________

i do belee ‘nita a lil bit terched… now who was wrong was the people going along with it (and give their offering) :nono:
    you know the angels, choir, and the Lord was up there like :huh: i know this heifer AINT! :gossip: look at dem! :ha: :haha: :facepalm: <<<Our Heavenly Father

Kansas
    ———-
    :eek: Dare I ask what city? :|

so yall saying she cant tag the holy spirit in her pictures or nah :thinking:
    ========
    :crying: I bet you a fat man’s lunch that she tried to check in at “In the Spirit” too.

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – When I sent my mama the vid of Eddie Long No hands remix. I said I’m sending it to you ret now. Open it up. She open it and the music start playing and next thing I know, I heard a dial tone….

ohhhwee she was ::mad:

:eek: Dare I ask what city? :|
    =====
    Overland Park

186 User Friendly says:

so yall saying she cant tag the holy spirit in her pictures or nah
    —–
    :dead:

Just Looking says:

@Bootcamp – Thought you was in the Army? Nope ooops

whosoever got a mallot handy, PLEASE smash the keyboards of Razz AND User! TIA :rolleyes:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IDK much about overland park other than it be some dusty ass negros out there…

=======
    Please add Just and Nancy to said list.

User Friendly says:

:rofl: remind me of that phone commercial with the old ladies

“thats not the way any of this works”

and next thing I know, I heard a dial tone….

ohhhwee she was ::mad:

_____________________________

:rofl: yo mama said you play too much and to tell eddy ain’t nobody got time for dat! :rofl:

Just Looking says:

@User – Well I’ll just have to remove you from my “wall” I got pics posted everywhere. :rofl: Cute…

Buttercup says:

IDK much about overland park other than it be some dusty ass negros out there…
    ========
    It’s Lily Country, honey. I thought that I had my race relation issues under control considering that I attended a PWI. :no: I think some of these people believe that black people only act like what they see on tv :eek: They talk about Kansas City, KS like it’s the elephant graveyard.

oh, for dinner, i’m picking up chinese take away. it’s cold & raining, i’m tied & sleepy, so i’ma let lee sing dem cook tonite. :yawn:

I unfriend you!

missyJ says:

Guess I’ll be at Dub house :pizza:

Lawd! if y’all don’t get upstairs and get y’all cousins right now!! :rofl: :rofl: :newpost:

Just Looking says:

In 80’s….My cousin lived in the Kansas and they were taking a evening stroll and she said these white kids were following them, they stopped and turned and said why are you follow us… They said, we waiting for your tails to come out…Cause black folks tails come out at night. :facepalm: