Celebs Out & About: Bobby Brown, Khloe Kardashian, Michael Pineda

Bobby Brown And Alicia Etheridge

New Edition singer Bobby Brown and his wife/manager Alicia Etheridge were spotted out and about on Bedford Drive in Beverly Hills, Ca. today. Congrats to the happy couple. Their marriage has withstood the test of time.
Photo: WENN.com

Khloe Kardashian has a meeting at Martyn Lawrence Design in Los Angeles

A cheerful Khloe Kardashian was seen stopping by an interior designer shop in Los Angeles today.
Photos Clint Brewer and MAP / Splash News

New York Post cover "Tar-Nished!" April 24th 2014

NY Yankee Michael Pineda is on the front page of today’s NY Post. The star pitcher faces a 10-day suspension after he was caught with traces of pine tar on his neck. Pine tar is one of the substances that is banned by major league baseball because it gives pitchers an unfair advantage. But pitchers counter that the sticky substance helps them to grip the ball more efficiently and prevents wild pitches that may injure the opposing batter.
Photo provided by Splash News

69 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Bobby Brown, Khloe Kardashian, Michael Pineda”

User Friendly says:

Pineda had pine tar on the palm of his hand last week too. ol cheatin’ self. :rules:

User Friendly says:

I like Khloe’s nail color. Periwinkle :happy:

gbellab says:

Bobby Brown’s sweat pants probably smell like deaff not death but DEAFF!!
    :hurl:

gbellab says:

Mister Pineda’s dark self really thought no one would notice tar on his neck.

:scared:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Bobby got that crackhead twist to his mouf.

:rolleyes: great… now we gotta just grin & bear the tar & feathers jokes that are coming… :kona:

EB says:

The New York post cover looks bad.

Thando says:

I can’t help but think maybe we are too quick to frown on Bobby. There must be a reason why his women are ride-or-die for him. Correct me if I’m wrong but he seems to be a long-term relationship sort of dude.

I feel he was unfairly tainted because the media, Houstons and Nippy fans wanted to find someone to blame. Now that we know Whitney exhonarated him and also her own brother was the root introducer to the ‘high’ life… let’s cut Bobby some slack. I put my hands up and say, nuf respect for his self control throughout all these years. My no good rachett behind would have sang like a canary to The Enquirer, OK Magazine, Vogue (heck, with the right amount of cash anyone can buy a column or two in this publishment), the sun, Huffington post, bird watching magazine, Car Magazine, Baking Magazine,Jeremy Kyle, Jerry Springer, Oprah, Wendy, Seseme Street….even to the extent of gate crushing a housewives reunion to make a point! Just sign a cheque, I’m there to spill my disgruntled guts!

VDot says:

Bobby’s wife up there looking like Evelyn Lozada :hahaha:

bnatural says:

I’m glad Bobby Brown’s marriage seems to be working out… :yes:

I hope he and Bobbi Kristina can reconcile if they haven’t done so already

I’m so tired of seeing these Kardashians… :coffee:

User Friendly says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

is that blasphemy on Khloe’s shirt?

dont it say Yeezus is a Gemini? maybe Kanye birthday is in June. :shrugs:

User Friendly says:

Pineda had pine tar on the palm of his hand last week too. ol cheatin’ self.

I remember. He said it was dirt. :lol:

VDot says:

:huh: :thinking:

Is there something you want to tell us? Have you been with Bobby? He gives some good head with that mouf don’t he? Don’t be shy. Talk dirty to us :popcorn:

missyJ says:

Why Mrs. Bobby looking Asian in her profile? Test of time s’ only been 2-3 years right? They still on that Promethezine Dopamine

Pineda say these crakkas already think imma tar baby. Nobody gon know.. black power

missyJ says:

Bobby got frowned upon cause of how he ackded back in his NE days. He was the bad boy of the group. Did he get extra grief getting with the good girl of pop, sure but it all started because of him.

Lemme scroll up, Bobby eyes open?? Nope, not since 86 :tea:

Is there something you want to tell us?

*opens blog window. pushes VDot out*

:rolleyes: now, where were we?

:angry:
    I wanna scratch my eyeballs OUT!

Thando says:

@VDot… I have never had sexual relations with that man but something tells me his tongue might be like that expensive condom: ribbed,dotted, with spikes and a smooth silicone sensitivity…..oh, and centrifugal flicking rate speed whatever it is, only they that end up in his bed have the answer!

scorpio says:

it’s really sad that Whitney could not go on and find herself someone new, after her and Bobby fell apart. I really think, seeing him with a new wife and baby sent her to the point of no return. I think she probably questioned if it was all real what they had. She should have been able to have an out point, way before it got to the point that it did.

missyJ says:

@Nancy my stars whatever for?

San ah make ya dance says:

I need Khloe shirt with my own name. Kanye is a gem

San ah make ya dance says:

And his wife look a hot boho mess up there

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

who made your eyeballs itch, Luvie?!
    ~~~~~~~
    Sasquatch!

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

who made your eyeballs itch, Luvie?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bobby!

n1kk1a says:

It’s a trick to help Kanye stay relevant ( not that he’s irrelevant). Somebody is going to google it….

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s battle against the federal government over land rights took an unexpected detour after a newspaper quoted the 67-year-old grandfather suggesting African Americans were “better off as slaves” because slavery taught work skills and enhanced family life.

Bundy, who has waged a standoff with the Bureau of Land Management, insisting he has a right to graze hundreds of head of cattle on public lands without paying fees, has been surrounded by citizen militias that have converged on his ranch in rural Bunkerville after armed federal officials moved in to remove Bundy’s cattle.
    ~~~~~
    SMH

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said in comments quoted by the New York Times. He recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.”

He added: “And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

missyJ says:

@luvie

He had a point in there that could’ve nearly made sense. *facepalm* if only he wasn’t SPED

I agree missy :no:

missyJ says:

Sister Act coming on ABCFamily tonight. Me and lilmissy gon watch. Exposing the classics

Buttercup says:

========
    :facepalm: So “The Negro” picked cotton then retired home to telling stories by the fireplace and having family time, huh?

:facepalm:
    Just seen a recent PIC of SonYa Miller :eek:

missyJ who is that in ur gravie? looks like I girl I stabbed before

missyJ says:

1st a girl you stabbed?!? You know we need more info… when was it? Has the statute of limitations run out? Can you take bout it yet?

2nd Guhl why is that Faith Evans in my gravi? Looking like awl outdoors :facepalm:

I thought that was faith, but I couldnt quite put my fanag on her, hence Y i said looks like someone I know.

NO woman I aint neva Stabbed anyone :shank:

weFukNorNah says:

I saw Yall talkin shyt downstairs lol

What they said RL?

weFukNorNah says:

Talmbout me n sandra got a thing goin on

[Comment edited by moderator for smiley abuse]

weFukNorNah says:Talmbout me n sandra got a thing goin on
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CTHU! LMAO!!!! :rofl:
    wheeeew, let me pull myself together *chuuch fanga up* :hahaha: :hahaha: :crying:

weFukNorNah says:

Oh hush lol

Who got they twat ate by Bobby SideGrin Brown.

Rws dont like no women with freeze curls….do she??? *Mic in face*

weFukNorNah says:

Lmao @who dat ….umm that would be a negative

Congrats to Tae Heckerd and Brandon Jennings! She went from 40 yo gold digger to engaged in a WEEK :nun:

missyJ says:

@dub don’t Brandon Jennings give out more rangs than Crakka Jacks?

weFukNorNah says:

Tae still think she on the set of keyshia Cole trust n believe video. Her n teyana were friends

:think:
    Jennings was engaged to T.Taylor too right? she gave him his rang back.. is it the same rang that was given to Taylor?

weFukNorNah says:

She gave it bk

@NikkeMinxx says:

__________________________________________________________
    Engaged is the new ‘talking’ … holla when you get the paperwork that allows you to make life support decisions. Ina ll fairness, Branfiond aint stand a chance. When your momma take you overseas toplayball without a high school diloma to circumvent the NBA draft eligibility age req AND argues with your jump off BM on IG… :shrug:

Bey’s step brutha lives in the trailer park now. Better than under a bridge
    :tea:

weFukNorNah says:

If I were bey or solonge my bro can stay with me. But his mom can go to a shelter

@NikkeMinxx says:

Good Loving…. Ive seen some nice trailers-she better work with what she got.

missyJ says:

@luvie so Barbara Winfrey did find a roommate situation. Good for them…

:shakebutt: niKKi Nikki NiKKI :dance: what it DO!

that little snippet on Brandon Jennings is Tragic. :no:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Good Loving, Im just saying- sometimes when you figure out where people came from it ain’t hard to see where they’re going….

@NikkeMinxx says:

She gave it bk
    ___________________________
    *cue Clay Davis*

Barbara Winfrey did find a roommate situation.
    ~~~~
    I
    dont
    Think
    SO

@NiKKI. . I agree my sis used to own a very nice double wide :lol: them thangs looked like an actual house.

But ION think thats what Alexandra has. the shelter helped her get it
    :shrug:

@ Thando: That was deep what you wrote about Bobby. :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :( yeah NIkki. You still in school?

EWWWWWHhhhhh Jason Whitlocks on my TV! :scared:

:newpost:

Afiya says:

Bobby can’t get rid of them crack lips :(

Khloe looks washed out :(

A fool :sigh:

free says:

Sandra Rose says: @ Thando: That was deep what you wrote about Bobby

************************

:cosign:

RAE23 says:

@THANDO

I am so glad somebody said it about Bobby! True that he was the NE bad boy, but never have I agreed that he corrupted precious Whitney! I think she was just as off the hook as he was and she felt more like her real self with him and the drug usage just spun out of control as her fame and wealth grew. Every1 should know that Clive created that angelic image of Whitney that was completely false. A lot of it came to light when they made the horrible decision to do that reality show!!! SHED A LOT OF LIGHT ON BRATTY AZZ BOBBI KRISTINA TOO! :hide:

Just Looking says: