Celebs Out & About: Brandy, Lupita Nyong’o, Shaunie O’Neal

Brandy Norwood arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere of Open Road Films' "A Haunted House 2"

Classy singer Brandy Norwood officially announced her engagement to Ryan Press is off. Poor girl. She has no luck with men. Brandy was seen arriving at the Los Angeles Premiere Of Open Road Films’ “A Haunted House 2″ held at Regal Cinemas in L.A. on Wednesday, April 16.
Photo: Xavier Collin/Celebrity Monitor/Splash News

Lupita Nyong'o in NYC

Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o was seen leaving her hotel dressed warmly in chilly New York City on Thursday, April 17.
Photo: NIGNY/Splash News

Basketball Wives' Shaunie O'Neal seen leaving a Beverly Hills lunch with her boyfriend

Reality TV producer and Shaquille O’Neal‘s ex-wife Shaunie O’Neal was seen leaving lunch in Beverly Hills on Thursday after shopping with her boy toy Marlon Yates. Shaunie produces Basketball Wives (Miami) and Basketball Wives LA. In her spare time, she keeps Yates on a short leash to prevent him from straying too far. In return, 20-something Yates enjoys a life of leisure and luxury free of such cumbersome worries as getting a job or supporting children. It must be nice.
Photo: KAT / Splash News

• Wasting time

:no: Brandy Hair

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/ User Friendly

oooh I really like that lil asian girl’s denim dress. :yes:

adorable.

Im so corny. I cant wait to dress up for easter :happy:

• Who Dat

So…Dren is contouring these days right between the eyes to make the space appear smaller?

FML

:ghost:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Brandy is beautiful!!!

• Afiya

Brandy shoes :no:

Brandy’s tattoo :no:

• kamadiva

Brandy is dating a very rich African in the Ivory Coast (but you ain’t heard that from me).

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/ User Friendly

Wasting time says:

Brandy Hair
    ——————
    half done nails :huh:

foot tattoo stain :eek:

animal print CAN count as a neutral but :no: not on today, Ms. Norwood

its a lot going on but I still :love: huh

• missyJ

Let Shaunie be great with her tenderoni

Brandy Brandy Brandy :nun: Jesus be a plait in yo hair

Lupita keep stunting on all dese hoez

• Anna

I don’t like Brandy’s look, from head to toe.

• Afiya

Shaunie side-eyein’ somebody like “TRY ME”!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Brandy is giving me Solange in these pictures.

Morning :hi:

• missyJ

@Kam

If she stole if from Kenya she goin have a bad time. Heyul if she stole him from Porsha/Tamara she goin have a bad time :coffee:

• Afiya

@kamadiva, it ain’t the same African that Kenya is dating is it? :thinking:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Me no likey Brandy’s look. :no:

• A.J.

Morning and stuff. :tea:

• kamadiva

Minus Brandy’s hair, I kinda like this look. The leopard shoe pushes the envelope.

• SummerBaby

I like Brandy’s hair.

• kamadiva

Nah…ain’t no one in Africa even heard of Kenya!

• Afiya

GE OUT MY HEAD Missy :angry:

• JerseyGirl68

Brandy looks stunning.

I like Lupita’s coat.

Marlon is fine!!! :-)

That’s all I have for this post.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Y’all talk bout scandal yet? :popcorn:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

So Shaunie and ole boy still together huh :tea:
    Brandy :no: I don’t like this fro wig on you. Not because women can’t wear their hair natural but because the shape and size of it don’t work for you.

he be like “you aint gone get pregnant, Imma just put the base in
    _________________________

And to you USER for writing this. You have the first entry of the day into the ain’t ish vault. Pack your things and go. So he always gone be balls deeps in the poon :crying1:

• A.J.

Y’all talk bout scandal yet?
    It was not good to me.

• missyJ

@Hearts

You have the wrong blog. We didn’t watch Scandal last night.

• Wasting time

@ Hearts
    We started downstairs; but ain’t finish.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

@MissyJ, Whet? :blink: Since when?

• kamadiva

Tamala’s boo is from Guinea and I think he married anyways. So why chicks wanna check other chicks about another woman’s husband I don’t understand. :nono:

Mr. KD was home (Ivory Coast) during the holidays and Ms. Brandy was there coupled up and it wasn’t wit the dude she was engaged to. She had a concert there too (some time late last year).

• missyJ

@hearts check downstairs Sandra said we ain’t watch Scandal last night

Classy Brandy :yes: Sandra must be warming up to Brandy :clap:

• coco creamy

@SANDRA

WHY DO YOU THINK WOMEN HAVE NO LOOK WITH MEN, COULD IT BE THE WOAMN HERSELF, OR JUST BAD KARMA?????

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I’m ready to get in on this Scandal :gossip:

• coco creamy

***LUCK***

• kamadiva

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So Shaunie and ole boy still together huh
    Brandy I don’t like this fro wig on you. Not because women can’t wear their hair natural but because the shape and size of it don’t work for you.

he be like “you aint gone get pregnant, Imma just put the base in
    _________________________

He better start some tongue exercises cos he gon be :p from now on…

Learn how to keep breathing from the nose!

• missyJ

@Butter Sandra say we ain’t Scandal last night. Way yo log in set up you may want to agree..

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

coco creamy says:

@SANDRA

Thank you for asking. This is a good question. American women have it all wrong. They think they were born to grow up and meet Prince Charming who will sweep them off their feet, blah, blah, blah. The fact is men and women were born to reproduce. The problem is the men know this but the women don’t. So, to answer your question: yes, it’s the woman herself. :yes:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

A.J. says:

Y’all talk bout scandal yet?
    It was not good to me.

It was very anti climatic to me last night too but i watched again this morning and it was good shyt!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

===========
    Oooooh. Didn’t Auntie used to have Scandal ads on her site?

• missyJ

———–

I say this all the time. We are spoon fed this Disney lie that does not translate to real life.

• Wasting time

Nah, the setup for next season was bananas. So much happened in that little hour. Whew

• A.J.

A.J. says:

Y’all talk bout scandal yet?
    It was not good to me.

Hmph maybe I’ll watch it again this weekend and get similar results.

I have not watched scandal … so I will be on hiatus till you guys get it out ya system :waiting: I can’t read any spoilers :nono: So I am about to work on my homework….. BBL :bye:

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/ User Friendly

kamadiva says:

He better start some tongue exercises cos he gon be :p from now on…

Learn how to keep breathing from the nose!

its gone rise again on the third day :ghost: <—his thang coming back for easter. :yes:

• A.J.

Hey there Jenie; you aint missing much with spoilers, trust.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Wasting time says:

April 18, 2014 at 10:17 am

Exactly!! I didn’t notice until this morning. Ish was Cray!

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Okay I can see now you ain’t got no kinda sense on this GOODT Friday. I am about to write up a citation :typing: for you of taking things too far.
    It reads *clears throat* :rules: On this 18th day of April 2014 User made a crass joke and I LOVED IT. Let’s keep it going for the rest of the day :kona:

• Afiya

:yes: I Agree Sandra

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@Hearts

You have the wrong blog. We didn’t watch Scandal last night.

Exactly. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MisTaken says:

So Shaunie and ole boy still together huh :tea:

She’s doing something right. :coffee:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Hope y’all plan to be shyt on this good Friday that the Lordt has madeth. :coffee: I do. :yes:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

@Sandra, We can’t watch Scandal? :shocked: It’s better than Lies and Hip Hop ATL or HouseLIES of ATL.

• kamadiva

@User – :dead:

Didn’t Taken tell you, you ain’t ish! :ROFL:

• coco creamy

@SANDRA, Thanks for the response. and :coffee: I find it odd that alot of women cant hold a steady relationship for the life of them, atleast 5- 10 years. anymore, I remember my old granny (RIP) told me and my cousins, if your man leaves the house don’t question him, he’ll be back, if you r making his house a home :shrugs: at the time, but I got it later on in life what she was saying

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

:newposr:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

oh somebody type new post. I refuse :facepalm:

• missyJ

Does anybody watch Parenthood?? We like yt peepa tew!

• JerseyGirl68

I don’t watch Scandal either. Kerry Washington is weird and Sondra Rhimes’ writing creeps me out. Next.

• http://twitter.com/afineparadigm afineparadigm

Afros do not look good on Brandy or Naomi or Cynthia.

• pointhimout

brandy looks crazy by the head. she’d have luck with men if she stop marrying the day after making the relationship exclusive. stay single, ur probably a bish anyways. there’s a reason you’re actively seeking a husband but can’t convince any man to wife you, despite your riches.

• pointhimout

i simply can not get into scandal. i force myself to watch an episode and it’s too soap opera for me. kerry and her pressed dramatic face is over kill. i still think she does the show justice and if gabrielle union were cast, the show wouldve been cancelled season 1.

• GottaBigOne

Brandy . . . You are a SURVIVOR, baby!!!

LOVE Ya,