Celebs Out & About: Halle Berry, Wendy Williams, Mary J. Blige, Nene Leakes

Halle Berry filming "Extant"

Tongues are wagging about actress Halle Berry‘s worrisome unexplained weight loss after giving birth to her son Maceo Robert Martinez 6 months ago. The wafer thin 47-year-old was spotted filming her new tv drama series “Extant” in Beverly Hills Ca on Tuesday. Rumor has it that Halle and her hubby, French actor Olivier Martinez are living separately. Poor thing. Her run of bad luck with men continues.
Photo: Cousart/JFXimages/WENN.com

Wendy Williams Book Signing

Talk Diva and noted author Wendy Williams posed for photos during her book signing at Barnes & Noble where she promoted her new novel ‘Hold Me in Contempt’. Wendy’s camp confirmed that my signed copy is in the mail. Thanks Wendy!
Photo: PNP/WENN.com

Celebs at Clippers game.

R&B Diva Mary J. Blige and her hubby Kendu Isaacs enjoyed watching the Denver Nuggets vs LA Clippers game from their court side seats at Staples Center on Tuesday, April 15. The Los Angeles Clippers defeated the Denver Nuggets by the final score of 117-105 in downtown Los Angeles, CA.
Photo: WENN.com

Celebrities arriving at rehearsals for 'Dancing With The Stars'

Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Nene Leakes was spotted arriving at rehearsals for week 6 of ‘Dancing With The Stars’. I’m just as shocked as you are that she wasn’t sent home weeks ago.
Photo: WENN.com

92 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Halle Berry, Wendy Williams, Mary J. Blige, Nene Leakes”

Sandra, what does Mary and her husband’s body language tell you? :think:

HallE looks haggard :( no bueno

Wendy’s shaped SEW Odd

Mary\Kendu do not look like they wanna A) be there B) be around each other.

Im concerned

That bytch Halle may be crazy and insane, but good lawd if she ain’t pretty.

Straight plow machine on her. :danban1:

Kendu and Mary look drunk. :rofl:

Kendu look like “Droopy the dog.” That nigga face there. :lol:

**Sandra, love it when you remark on sports babe! :thumbsup: **

weFukNorNah says:

Kendu face look like past due bills and regret/ Mary look like she singing “not gon cry ” in her head

:bball:
    WHO IS READY FOR SATURDAY!!!!???!?!?!

Carrington says:

Why do Mary & her husband look like they couldn’t hold up their end of the contractual obligation to look happy? And why did I think the dude next to Mary was sitting in that dudes lap?

Who is chu’ch muhva neck and oorms sitting next to Kendu?

aRoTh says:

Why does everybody look like they’ve been sprayed with pepper spray in Mary and Kendu’s section.

:blink: :huh:

Ms. YaYa says:

___________________________________________________________________
    By the looks of it, they’re not enjoying the game…each others company…or anything else for that matter but what do I know :shrugs:

OpinionHated says:

What I wanna know is who are those people next to Mary got dayumn!!!!!!

Luvie It’s because she got them balloon tiddies and big ass head. :rofl:

@LUVN
    I’m soooooooooooo ready. It won’t be as good without Kobe or Melo plus my Suns just came up short for the playoffs.

But some of these teams is loaded!

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING says:

Sandra, what does Mary and her husband’s body language tell you? :think:

That they are tired of sleeping with the same person every night 365 days a year?

missyJ says:

Wendy’s camp confirmed that my signed copy is in the mail.

===================

:cloud: <———– code word: Friend o'Blog.. mind your font :coffee:

Spill_The_SWEET_Tea says:

I like Wendy’s outfit but I will pass from the neck up. Mary J and hubby look “scressed”….intervention maybe???

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:offtopic:
    This lady called me and kept asking me 50-11 questions about stuff I told out off the dack was not handled by me. BUT SHE KEPY ASKING QUESTIONS. She asked me 10. No lie. Each time each one was “her last” I finally transferred bet to my coworker who I knew was at lunch. Why this trick call me byke? I let it go to vm. She said “I promise you I am not a stalker but I know you said there was another person I needed to speak to… I only have your number … Can you call me byke and give me the number for reception??? Leave me a voicemail if I am not available”
    :wtf: in my Mary J Blige voice… I am not your secretary…. I deleted that bs. Girl bye. Learn how to dial zero.

That dude next to Mary tho. :lol:

missyJ says:

I’m just as shocked as you are that she wasn’t sent home weeks ago.

========

Who shocked?? Not EYE :tea:

the MOOSE look like she’s losing weight

Sandra, what does Mary and her husband’s body language tell you?

________________________

Only T.I. and Tiny have no problems with that!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Razz, That’s exactly how shyt goes! :rofl: They give you Motrin for EVERYTHING!! :rofl:

@MAN
    I really feel Bad for MElO :( I read Lamar odom’s close to signing with the Knicks.
    Does Phil and them think that’s going to keep Carmelo there?

MAN I REALLY wanna see the SPURS win :trophy: SEW BAD

FuturedocDonte says:

R&B Diva Mary J. Blige and her hubby Kendu Isaacs enjoyed

:blink: :no:

aRoTh says:

Nene’s wig looks like Georger Washington on the dolla bill. Tambout she get “Trump” checks. Well I guess after she cashed that “Trump” check, she took that dolla bill to the nearest Chinese wig store and said “gimme the wig on this dolla…….and keep the change.”.

missyJ says:

Halle is truly beautiful She crazy as a bag of squirrels but mens is going to try they hardest to be the lithium to her bye pola til the day she called to Jesus, and even then some of them apostles gon be trying to holla

Just Looking says:

Mary and her office husband, look like they got a terrible case of gas.

Forgive me, this is a serious question.

1. Is it the camera angle or does Wendy have a enormous head?
    2. Did she ever respond to Eve about her husband allegedly buying another woman shoes. :tea:

Afternoon all :waves:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Kendu’s face bothers me. Have y’all heard him talk? :blink: He gives Vince a run for his money with his thick tongued ass. :rofl:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

MAN I REALLY wanna see the SPURS win SEW BAD

BOOOOOOOO!!!! :cuss: and throws rotten tomatoes!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Razz, That’s exactly how shyt goes! They give you Motrin for EVERYTHING!!
    ———
    Exactly! :lol:

Oh, you have internal bleeding? Here’s a script for some motrin.

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Sandra, what does Mary and her husband’s body language tell you?

maybe they just “Partitioned” in the car on the way over there. :buttshake: you know old folx need a nap for bout 3-4 hours afterwards.

aRoTh says:

Learn how to dial zero.

Or para español oprima dos…. :rofl:

missyJ says:

what does Mary and her husband’s body language tell you?

============

They looking like all this dayum money and we gots to sits next to this clown :facepalm: Mary says Sir, I wore that shirt on Yo MTV Raps gimme it byke :argue:

aRoTh says:

Learn how to dial zero.

Or para español oprima dos….
    ——-

I wonder why in the hail my gravie ain’t changed yet…

aRoTh says:

Mary look like she sayin': Man, this dude did GNAT put on no deordorant and he bet not touch me.

Kendu looks like he’s sayin': What’s that smell? Did this Aretha imposter just poot?

===================

My name is number 3 on the directory so everybody and they mama call my phone talmbout “I’m not sure if you’re the person I need but maybe you can direct me” Knowing good dayum and well I’m HR and they need OPS. I be transferring folks all over the werld “Told y’all nigras I was hanging up on folks today!” Lil Boosie doorter voice

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Who heard Charlemagne’s donkey of the day yesterday? He gave it to Mimi and that shot was FUNNY! He ended it with a lovely song.
    :whistle:
    Cash rules everything around me
    Sluts get the money
    Mimi is a heaux yall

Apparition says:

:yahoo: Clippers v Warriors first round :popcorn:

@Man
    Do you think Miami was tryin to duck the Bulls or Nets in the second round?

Nene big Amazon Ashley azz be moving on DWTS. I dont eem like her…but props when they due.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Luvie I did not know you liked the Spurs. I thought MIA :thinking:
    I ain’t got a dog in the fight. The hubby will want the Heat but :no: I canter them 3 peat :nono:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Listen that lady who called me is gone learn TADAY. I am not in the mood. How about you wait to get called byke from my coworker and then she can transfer you. Ya worrisome wench :stop:
    I mean she really tried it. Tried to compliment me on my name and character and all… I’m not falling for it. Call me August alsina cause my disposition is nasty :lol:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:BOOOOOOOO!!!! :cuss: and throws rotten tomatoes!
    ~~~~~~~~~
    what ails U woman!??

mistake I do not like the SPURS , I lOVE THE SPURS :party:

I like the HEAT or rather LeBron. 4 sho will root for em BUT NOT against my SPURS :nono:

I loathe RAY ALLEN :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Love Halle’s hair. Swear it makes me wanna go short. Cant stand Le’Nethia. Hate her character

missyJ says:

Y’all see Nelly lonely azz on Instagram?? I can see him drunk on the flo like Mad Dog in Jason Lyric carving Ashanti in his arm

OpinionHated says:

Missy J when people do that stupid sh*t at work I play dumb… example Hi can you please tell me where I can find the Ops report – me – No – silence … ha ha ha people get uncomfortable when you don’t elaborate and they leave you the heck alone… ha ha ha ha its just laziness they find someone who’s responsive and they want to monopolize your time with sh*t they can easily handle on their own but too lazy to do it….

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

He also called her a Thot Pocket :rofl:

@Apparition :hi: i like ur puppy :lol:

I Believe they were trying to ducK the Nets. they havent beaten them ALL season
    :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Mary looking like I am sew tired of this broke @ss nucca to my left I could stab him in the neck with my stank earring byke :lol:
    Kendu look like he flinching cause he know that earring byke stank sting could hit him at any minute :rofl:

NOR do I like wade sorry ass :mad:

OpinionHated says:

YIKES JUST SAW HEADLINE – WU TANG AFFILIATED MEMBER CUTS OF PENIS IN ATTEMPTED SUICIDE… bye gotta go read the story – could it be Ghostface… Marriage bootcamp did him in?

KenDont has ALWAYS irritated me. What me AND Mary thanking

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

by missyJ on Apr 16, 2014 at 1:28 pm
    ———-
    I don’t think he is studying Ashanti. He made Tae his WCW and what??? :eek: like try me
    He probably saw her on Queen show rolling on the ground doing lazy dances and renigged. I bet she can’t swing from a shower rod

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: Is anyone going to watch that Marriage show with Traci Braxton and her husband? Oh and what happened last week with Mary Mary? Did she really make old boy leave or nah?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I loathe TIM DUNCAN the way you loathe Ray Allen @Luvn. :coffee:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh I like Lebron :yes: Wade :no:
    And I sure don’t want to see flat booty Gabby showing all her byke teeth while the struggle baby watch from the corner

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

WU TANG AFFILIATED MEMBER CUTS OF PENIS IN ATTEMPTED SUICIDE
    ——
    What?! The fugg type shyt he on?! Ugh. Jesus be….something he clearly needs.

Apparition says:

:hi: luVn
    The Nets can beat em, they’re built for the playoffs and most of their players are battle tested. Don’t sleep on the Bulls, they may not be able to beat em but they’ll make em work for sure. Nobody wants to be worn out when the inevitable Pacers/Heat matchup comes.

libra80sbaby says:

Halle been lookin disheveled as hell since she had that baby. Like she don’t give naan fuk what she look like :nono:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Keya: I thought that was a web series …they might not wanna do that… He look like he kin to Nico… Like a third sloth cousin

weFukNorNah says:

While belly makin wcw n shyt The was shower roddin with Brandon Jennings

libra80sbaby says:

Traci Braxton and her husband?
    ————————-
    Negative… :tea:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I loathe TIM DUNCAN the way you loathe Ray Allen @Luvn.
    ~~~~~~~
    :duel:

Afiya says:

Damn, a WHOLE post of UGLY people…including Halle, lookin’ like a slob :hide: :smh:

ANYWAY, So B & J gonna do a 20 city tour :yahoo: I AM THERE!!! :grill:

:hi: ROSES!! :hug:

missyJ says:

He made Tae his WCW and what???

================

Like you ain’t neva made googly eyes at another boy to get a different one attention :coffee:

aRoTh says:

while the struggle baby watch from the corner
    ______________________________

:crying1:

inevitable Pacers/Heat matchup comes
    ~~~~~~
    @Apparition . .
    i wouldnt Be surprised if the PACERS get done in,in the first round.
    There’s alot of dissension on that team
    :tea:

missyJ says:

Is anyone going to watch that Marriage show with Traci Braxton and her husband?

============

Details?? I will. Poor lil Traci need some type of attention. She had a baby and never sang agayne :crying1:

@OpinionHated

I do that ish i=to lilmissy grandmama (her deddy mama) all the time. She tries to say passive agressive chit, like I don’t pick up so I just leave silence til she move on :hahaha: I can tell she gets so myad.

DYmondgurl says:

I do not like the SPURS , I lOVE THE SPURS

:cheers: I foundest my new bff :love:

DYmondgurl says:

While belly makin wcw n shyt The was shower roddin with Brandon Jennings

————

saw that too he posted pics with her while she was posting pics with nellys kids :shrug:

WU TANG AFFILIATED MEMBER CUTS OF PENIS IN ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

=============

I’m just gon call it now… he was HIGH. Don’t nobody commit suicide jumping from the second floor :facepalm: I just canNAT with this story

DYmondgurl says:I do not like the SPURS , I lOVE THE SPURS

:cheers: I foundest my new bff
    ~~~~~~~
    :winky:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

by DYmondgurl on Apr 16, 2014 at 1:47 pm
    ——-/
    Lost in the sauce…
    Was Ashanti with his kids?
    Who boned Brandon Jennings? Other than Pound Puppy TT

Not Ghostface. Well hope not. He was one of my faves. Hell could be anybody. In their heydey Wu they had about 192 folks supposedly affiliated. I remma watching a vid and was like DAYUM how many of em is it????

DYmondgurl says:

Lost in the sauce…

Brandon Jennings was posting pics all loved up wif Tae while Tae was posting pics of her in the car with nellys kids

Gurl ur guess is as good as minz :shrugs:

DYmondgurl says:

heydey Wu they had about 192 folks supposedly affiliated

:hahaha: they sho did

long as M-E-T-H-O-D maaaan is aiggt :tea:

missyJ says:

Tae was posting pics of her in the car with nellys kids

===========

I see nothing wrong with it. Kids are often the casualty of broken relationships. i.e. Halle and Eric Benet doorter.

1 pt for Tae (my fingers itch for typing that)

aRoTh says:

WCW

^^^ what does this mean

o’an this >>>> MCM… :shrug:

aRoTh says:

heydey Wu they had about 192 folks supposedly affiliated

they sho did
    __________________________

:cosign: THEY SHOLE DAMN DID! :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Thanks for explains :grill:

So this Trollop Tori spelling wants folks to be sorry for her cheating self and she is capitalizing off it by having a realty show around it :smack:

Spelling explains why she chose to put such a personal struggle on TV. She describes the devastating moment she confronted Dean about his cheating, how she is protecting their children, and why she didn’t kick him out for good. Says the star: “I feel so judged, but it’s not black and white.”

WCW= woman crush wednesday

MCM=Man crush monday

Tae, Ashanti, Nelly, and Brandon….the new Chris, Robyn, Drake, and Kaekulalaha.

Wont Brandon just with Teyana? I need an excel spreadsheet to keep up with these folks. Just like they gonna need one to keep up with their herpes outbreaks

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost:

I keep looking back at that pic of August Alcine. Something about a man clenching his jaws when he gets mad thats just so dam sexy :ashamed:

looking like a pitbull by the jaws :yes: :kona:

DYmondgurl says:

Just like they gonna need one to keep up with their herpes outbreaks

———
    FR FR!! I was :popcorn: for Chris, Robyn, Drake, and Kaekulalaha

so Tae, Ashanti, Nelly, and Brandon my new soap in my head

OpinionHated says:

Tori Spelling (looks 100% like her deceased father) horse-faced azz cheated with that ninja and both of them were married – no pity for her tell her go commiserate with Leanne Rhymes – I can’t stand cheaters on both sides…. finish one thing before you go jumping in to somethng else… own your sh*t…..

OpinionHated says:

Dang y’all called it on that Wu Tang story – turns out it was some random dude in some group Wu Tang supposedly started – I didn’t even know they were promoting entertainers – anyhoo – this fool snips his wings so to speak and then jumps – dumb azz I don’t care how depressed I am I am not removing my parts!!!!!

OpinionHated says:

I meant to add he must have been watching Game of Thrones and tried to channel his inner Reek……

Sunkissed404 says:

Doesn’t Halle have Type I Diabetes? She probably purposely increased her insulin dose to quickly metabolize food…increase her metabolism, etc. Insulin Anemia. We discussed that years ago in my Nutrition program. That’s horrible if she did.