Celebs Out & About: Karrueche Tran, Fabolous, Christina Milian

Karruche Tran arriving at Create Nightclub in Hollywood Karruche Tran arriving at Create Nightclub in Hollywood

Chris Brown‘s ex-girlfriend Karruche Tran was seen arriving at Create Nightclub in Hollywood, CA. last night, where she partied with singer and reality TV star Christina Milian and rapper Fabolous. Karrueche caught a flight back from Washington D.C. on Wednesday, where she showed her support for Brown. Brown’s misdemeanor assault trial was delayed until June 25th after his bodyguard refused to testify on Wednesday. Brown must now take a weeklong, circuitous route back to his California jail cell in the custody of federal marshals via bus and plane.
Photo: JCalderon / Splash News

Fabolous arriving at Create Nightclub in Hollywood Fabolous arriving at Create Nightclub in Hollywood

Rapper Fabolous was seen arriving at Create Nightclub in Hollywood, CA last night, where he partied with singer and reality TV star Christina Milan and Chris Brown’s ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
Photo: JCalderon / Splash News

Christina Milian leaving Create Nightclub in Hollywood Christina Milian leaving Create Nightclub in Hollywood

Singer and reality TV star Christina Milian was spotted leaving Create Nightclub in Hollywood, CA. after partying with rapper Fabolous and socialite Karrueche Tran.
Photo: JCalderon / Splash News

58 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Karrueche Tran, Fabolous, Christina Milian”

A.J. says:

:no: but morning tho!!

AJ :hug: Morning. Glad you made it in sandrita.

Tran is a very pretty girl

Christina looks good,she looks like she lost weight,alot :huh:

Ummh FAB is drab! :nono:

Matchsticks says:

:blink:

texaspaine says:

A post this late and this all we get @sandra :box:
    going back to :kona: before Im :ban:

gbellab says:

I saw Fabo at a bar in LA last year.. Yea he’s about 5 feet tall. Probably as tall as Kerroppi and Christina

n1kk1a says:

Aww! Karruche looks cute here!

Um… I know these hoes in here goin hate, but Karrueche azz.. :eek:

Good lawd, she would get the plow machine! :danban1:

Afiya says:

:applause:

:hug: Sandra, for opening the gates from that chicken chest :smack: we were cooped up!

:bandan:

Karruche and her shoes are cute. :heart:

Fab needs a new wardrobe. :eek:

Christina got way too much make-up on. :nono:

SouthernPrincess says:

I saw Fab at an All Star game in Atlanta. A plus size lady asked could she take a pic with him, he looked at her like she stank and kept walking. I was like how can this dude be short, ugly and act like that…he need to pick a struggle

:dead: @ Kerroppi

them asians have the cutest lil characters tho. kerropi is the froggy, right?

Wasting time says:

:happy:
    New Post !!

What show C. Milli on? :think:

…she lookin…. “older.”

Kangaroo looks good here, very pretty girl.

Fab looks like he just got back from 1984 :no:

christina looks OFF :no:

K. Tran is cute tho and im digging those toe compartment sandals with the fringe on the back. dem is nice :grill: real nice

___________________________

his roach lookin azz wrong as hell for that :nono:

that fame and money will BLOW a gremlin lookin’ ni99a’s head up…

Em dressed Fab in that? :blink:
    <— would rock his jacket :yes:

I like Ks dress!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Auntie FINALLY gave y’all free :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS why for come ju no answer my text??? :waiting:

San ah make ya dance says:

They just club all days of the week?

kamadiva says:

I like KTran’s look…cute! She looks…Happy!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What else they got to do San :shrugs:

Mornting Sandra & Roses :hi:

Love that color K Tran is wearing and it looks great on her!

San ah make ya dance says:

What else they got to do San :shrugs:
    ————
    The life :cry:

San ah make ya dance says:

Y she never ask where Christina child at :waiting:

kamadiva says:

@San – I noticed in ATL, “they” be at the club on Mondays – Wednesdays, nights when regular folx in bed for work the next day.

:rofl: @ that booger bear standing behind Fabolous

duke look like a goonie goo goo :ha:

kamadiva says:

@San – LOL (re: Christina child) Different folx, different :cloud:

VDot says:

:blink:

Who is old dude behind Fab in that cloud of smoke?

Old burly NY nucca :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Kam exactly :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

That dude behind Karr too :no:

kamadiva says:

He look like his breaf stank, his lips running north and south!

I don’t like all those tats\markings on Trans hand.
    Rhi’s either. that crap looks filthy :nono:

VDot says:

:thinking: Did C. Mili cut her hair or just take her weave out?

Either way the ladies all look nice.

Buttercup says:

:thankyou: for the new post Auntie.

San ah make ya dance says:

I don’t like all those tats\markings on Trans hand.
    Rhi’s either. that crap looks filthy :nono:
    ————-
    All I can think about is when they are grannies and that mess is there

VDot says:

Who is old dude behind Fab in that cloud of smoke?
    _________

Biz Markie :yes:

Wasting time says:

Now Y’all know all those tats can be removed. Look at Cher.
    You can’t tell she was tatted from her roota to her toota

I used hit up all the spots Sun-Sun too San :eek:
    Good old days :love:

Esq, MsTake had my phone ordering up her SnickSnacks AGANE tying up my line! :mad:

:cell: :hug:

capricorn83 says:

Kae looks cute!

missyJ says:

Why everybody including Fab got that Orange Glo? I’m waiting for Billy Mays to :ghost: and say Ka-pow

*tattoos my face on San’s calve*

San ah make ya dance says:All I can think about is when they are grannies and that mess is there
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Or just get older in general, ther gonna look at their hands like :blink: ewwwh
    My sis has SO many tats ALL over her body :no: she says she loves it, but in formal wear or shoulder baring clothes :eek: I guess

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

—————————-

:rofl: sending twin pics your way :D

San ah make ya dance says:

:hahaha: Hush DTTS

New Wrap Song: Pick A Struggle :listen:

:whistle: *cues Just A Friend*

missyJ says:

=========

We did a MoetHennessy party for him… he and his hangerson were the worst. I had to get in the face of one of his people. Tried to strong arm me outta my own VIP area

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
    :eek: When I see brides and all their tats. I will be covering my lil few up

Struggleisreal says:

Struggles are real, but so are manufactured crisis.

kamadiva says:

I have two on my feet (inside, slightly below talus)..I figure when I get older and the elasticity in my skin goes, it will slide under my foot!

___________________________

his roach lookin azz wrong as hell for that

that fame and money will BLOW a gremlin lookin’ ni99a’s head up…
    ___________________________________

Chiiiiiid I don’t blame him. So cause he ugly he supposed to surround himself with big fat funky ugly hoes?

What is that, “Appearance Affirmative Action?” :lol:

A picture can only capture so much ugly. Fat ugly chicks should know this and stick to being in the background of other people’s pics.

Be still San! I am trying to put ‘Bout It~Bout It’ on your left forearm #inoldenglishletters :dead:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :casket:

I have a very small one on my ankle, but I loathe it :(

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

______________________________________________________

:sideeye: My uncle has that tat on his neck in them tired a$$ old english letters.

He was on lockdown for almost 15 years sooooo…….. :shrug:

What is that, “Appearance Affirmative Action?”

:crying: why she gotta be funky too?

Man, not today please! :rofl:
    No more Unions :stop:

He classy Long Time Lurker! :winky:

I’m just tryin to hook San up :kona:

OpinionHated says:

What is that man behind Karutchie wearing?

Christine Milan shoudln’t be hosting club events and neither shoudl GFRab they both washe dup and playe dout and need to move over and let the Karutchie’s of the world get their shine….