Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner

Kim Kardashian and her daughter North West were seen arriving at Lax

Socialite and reality star Kim Kardashian and her infant daughter North West were seen arriving on a Flight at Lax from Thailand, where she filmed episodes of her poorly-rated reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
Photo: Splash/Splash News

Sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner were seen arriving on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA from Thailand, where they filmed episodes of their poorly-rated reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
Photo: Splash/Splash News

Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner hold hands at LAX

Estranged couple Kris Jenner, right, and former Olympic swimmer Bruce Jenner were spotted holding hands as they arrived at LAX from Thailand, where they filmed episodes of their poorly-rated reality TV show. Bruce and Kris separated in October 2013. Since then Bruce has undergone cosmetic procedures to transform his manly features into a female. Sources say Bruce and Kris are under contractual obligations to make nice so viewers will tune in to the show.
Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News

100 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner”

FuturedocDonte says:

We don’t want to see nice. Knock down drag outs are what get the ratings :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:facepalm: Lawd the look on Bruce face is like Man how did she suck me back in the damn circus of a marriage. Bless his lil heart

Crickett says:

She flying over the Indian Ocean. Brave.

gbellab says:

Nick Cannon just said in an interview that Mariah doesn’t know who Kim kardashian is :rofl:
    Gotta love Mimi. If only we were all so lucky

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

SO are Bruce and Kris still together or not? Who still watches the show though?

FuturedocDonte says:

She flying over the Indian Ocean. Brave.
    —-
    :hahaha: :) I’m in a meeting dammit

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————-
    She don’t have time for the dag on Kardashians!

San ah make ya dance says:

:ban: This whole post

Me likes Kloe’s shoes :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhhh, riddle me this people: Kim is so high fashion but her clothes sell at Sears… oh ok.

Bruce looks damn horrible :nono: and I do mean horrible….. looking like the walking dead zombie…. that lady has sucked the life out of him…… :no: He looks sick

gbellab says:

Gotta love Mimi. If only we were all so lucky

anw_rootbeer says:

poor ratings or not…it must be nice to travel to these amazing countries on tv viewers dime!

Who is that? – Mariah Carey

I just wish they were interesting at least. :lol:

Kourtney’s voice and speech pattern is the most fascinating thing about the show. :|

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Jennie you know you are right just look at poor Bruce face and he looks like he has lost weight. That whole damn family will suck the like out of you. Look at Bruce Kanye this could be you if you dont get cho chit together.

Just Looking says:

Bruce is probably sick, of them broads. He can’t get a nip and tuck for Kim and Kris getting all the appointments.

Does Kim even know who Nick is? :blink:

Kim is starting to look like Khloe. And I think Kim is wearing no weave. :eek:

:think: Who is this new granola bitch and where is Kim?

SOTHERNGRL says:

@OTB Kourtneys voice almost makes you question whether or not she had to ride the short bus. that heffa pauses more than Kimbella.

missyJ says:

Oohhh wee I just got awf the phone with my insurance peeple $300 for 6 months for my new car
    ==========
    I’m getting robbed!!!!

======================

I just called my mom she like :huh: :holdup: My car is older than yourn, I’m older than youn, and my area is lower rated than mine. We all on same dang policy

:haha: <———— me laughing at my mama
    :spank: <——- my mama whoppin my azz for laughing
    :crying1: <——— me after my mama whoop me
    :kona: & :haha: <——— my after my booty stop hurting and I run from my mama

Does Kim even know who Nick is? :blink:

Prolly not with that gypsy puzzay. Caravans gotta keep rolling. Its the nature of such a life. :yes:

Buttercup says:

Does Kim even know who Nick is? :blink:
    ========
    :yes: He’ll always be “the dude who dumped her when he found out she lied about the tape with flip flap” to her.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Does Kim even know who Nick is?
    ————-

missyJ says:

Does Kim even know who Nick is? :blink:

==========

Maybe not right nah, he was 18 dycks ago but She shole did for the 4 months she was on his dyck :coffee:

My baby droppin the weight! Lookin beautiful as ever!
    :yes:

**ain’t tryin to hear nothing from the insecure jealous hoes**

Just Looking says:

Does Kim even know who Nick is? :blink:
    I’m certain she does, he’s black with money.

She may not remember, but it’s possible her dry pocket book does. It has been a revolving door.

sassyshe says:

Khloe needs to fire Kris as her publicist. Being known as rappers new hoe bag is not a good look.

Like. Literralllllleeee. You guys. Just. Do Not. UNN Durr stand?

:shrug:

Like, Thank God, I have like, no friends.

Buttercup says:

Butter! These the peeples you was talking about?!
    =======
    Yep. Kris and Bruce.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Facts now equate to being insecure and jealous….hummmm

:thankyou: 18 d!cks ago. :dead:

@NAKEYA
    “Does Kim even know who Nick is?
    ————-
    I would think so seeing as how that used to be her boyfriend…then again, she has had so many boyfriends, she might now recall them all.”

Well, mighty funny that nerdy azz nigga still claiming her from years ago even tho he married to a washed up “supa-stah.” But he all on the radio talkin bout Kim and chit.

Nigga wish she did remember who he was. Sound like that dude that went to the prom with Beyonce back in the stone ages. MOVE ON NIGGA.

If only we were all so lucky

touché @gbella… touché :facepalm:

missyJ says:

===========

Cuz po folks spend more in the long run.. member that episode of Living Single when Regine got that job at Le Rag Bin?? Monsiuer Luc told that gul we get one sale a week at the fancy place and 1 sale every 0.003265 seconds at dis here discount chain. :coffee:

You have a better, like, looking vagina than I thought. – Kim to Khloe.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But he all on the radio talkin bout Kim and chit.
    ———
    The people interviewing him asked him about her, and he answered….I don’t see how this means he has not moved on, but ok.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Does Kim even know who Nick is?

She certainly knows his dyck :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ohhh ok @MissyJ…..I’m still not buying it though. (the clothes I mean) lol

missyJ says:

===============

We covered this last week so imma need you to get out yo feelings.
    1)He was asked… and only named women the public already knew about..

2) you have I fugged Kim K on yo tombstone if’n it ever happened :coffee: sound like some hate, sour grapes and some :cloud: to me

Buttercup says:

A woman called police because kids were building a tree fort in the wooded area behind their home. Police responds and ends up pointing his weapon at the 12 year old. :facepalm: something has got to give.

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Paula Deen restaurant has closed and they aint even told the folks that work there. Folks show up to work only to find a damn note on the door. Paula azz is shady as fugg.

@NAKEYA
    “But he all on the radio talkin bout Kim and chit.
    ———

Just say that’s in the past and you won’t speak on it. The end.

But nope, that nigga stay tryin to ride some hoe tampon into being relevant. That nigga worse than a bytch.

At least Ray J tried to make a song… this nigga wanna pat on the back or sumpin for nothing.

Does Kim even know who Nick is? :blink:

valid question… but i bet if you throw out a number, she’ll remember which one he was :tea:

something has got to give.

I’ll start with giving guns to bullies.

SOTHERNGRL says:

That ain’t right :no: wow

SOTHERNGRL says:

Facts now equate to being insecure and jealous….hummmm
    *************************
    Make yoself bline to the BS. You is with child. Do you want to mark yo baby.Leave it be until she gets here.

Paula azz is shady as fugg.

Nawl. That sweet southern woman? Nawl. I wont hear it. :tea:

:oldman:

===============

We covered this last week so imma need you to get out yo feelings.
    1)He was asked… and only named women the public already knew about..

2) you have I fugged Kim K on yo tombstone if’n it ever happened sound like some hate, sour grapes and some to me
    _________________________

Nick Cannon azz need to go pick up Mariah’s dog’s poop or run some errands for her and stop worryin bout Kim. She made a mistake with that nigga years ago and I guess that made his life or something.

…serving no. 37!
    ____________________________

:oldman:

Thailand? Home of the ladi bois huh Bruce? I cant :ghost:

Shouldnt the elderly get front of the line treatment? What is the fukking prollem. I got a fukking prollem and I got my Rx. :oldman: Let me thru!

Buttercup says:

=========

Naw, they ain’t got to cause they got talent and their own careers and chit. Man-Servant Nick tryin to earn some sort of street cred or something. Lame azz nigga.

Thailand? Home of the ladi bois huh Bruce? I cant :ghost:

You say E! was like, “But Bruce, the family is going to Thailand.. :eek:

And he agreed?!?!?!!?

:rofl: :rofl:

missyJ says:

=========

Ooh yo lil feelins is hurt. C’mere tink tink :hugs: Kimmie may notice you one day.. :nun: Jesus be some vaginal rejuvenation surgery fo her by the time you make it there

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Jennie who you telling that chit was just dirty dog wrong. Folks done damn near worked there at that plantation since it opened and didnt even get a damn YALL NI99AS FREE. NOW GET :nono:

Buttercup says:

I’ll start with giving guns to bullies.
    =======
    Cause this is exactly what happens. The neighbor said that she made the call because she thought it was a safety concern with them chopping downt he branches. You pull a gun on a 12 year old though? Did he threaten to pelt you in the head with his DS or something?

_________

Nick is talented at business. He got receipts. Which is why he had your bitch. :hahaha:

Speaking of Jeter, I just read he gave somebody herpes? Anyone ever heard that? A Hollywood actress at that…

I LOVE CLOONEY. But he is a whore! Stacey Keibler was like Chit or get off the pot. She got married QUICK after that breakup. :yes:

She prolly called the yt folk at home to let them know and arrange for them to work somewhere else.

They dont call it Bangkok for nuthin….

The chick with a dack via Hangover part deux.

Buttercup says:

Thailand? Home of the ladi bois huh Bruce? I cant :ghost:
    =========
    I had the same thought, Dubb :hahaha: He needed Kris to help out post-op.

nd didnt even get a damn YALL NI99AS FREE. NOW GET :nono:

Paula say the govt didnt give you 40 and a mule and you want me to? :nono: Move around. Nothing to cook here. :hahaha:

Its not funny. :ashamed:

Buttercup says:

=======
    I read that too. He gave it to…Cameron Diaz? Didn’t they date? It was one of those pie-faced yts.

@OTB
    “Does Derek Jeter or George Clooney, niggas with actual TALENT who phucked millions of hoes go around talkin bout who they phucked?
    _________

Nick is talented at business. He got receipts. Which is why he had your bitch.

Naw, my baby is just a sweet innocent girl and fell for the foolishness that is Nick. Most women fall for a few niggas that just ain’t chit.

That nigga is talented at goin to the cleaners and holding purses for Mariah. What a bytch…. :facepalm:

Man, they been said Jeter has had multiple STDs. Say that nigga don’t like condoms and only started using them mid-way through his career. NIgga been in the major leauges since Clinton was in office. :lol:

No Mariah and her first husband money made Nick’s life.

They put all of his into a Fifteenth of Never-rurry fund.

@Butta, fool disclosure, last night, I was so CAUUGHT up in Honey Dip’s plight! :bite:

:smoke: <— me…thinking. :hahaha:

But frfr :eek: *looks at you earnestly* If its good enough for Oprah. OH PRAH. Why isnt it good enough for yew???

These is not real questions. I just wanted you to know how yall Roses haunt me! :chase:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*********************
    :thinking: I’m almost positive I heard he had it. Dont know where that tidbit came from but I’m not shocked.

um, yeah, i see your point, but-ter-um, you wanna NOT use Clooney to make your point – He hate them. :rofl: …MADE one of his girls ‘un-friend’ Kim cause they considered garbage in the industry :tea:

@WHO DAT
    “No Mariah and her first husband money made Nick’s life.

They put all of his into a Fifteenth of Never-rurry fund.

Well, when he give interviews, he need to talk about that nigga. And how he appreciate that niggas money or some chit like that and keep Kim’s name out his mouf.

Bang bang bang

*pops John Witherspoon’s mushroom print collar* :rofl: :rofl:

missyJ says:

===========

Maybe, maybe not but Rod Stewart, Wilt Chamberlin, Julio Iglesias, John Mayer, Jack Nicholson.. and mannie mannie others sure have.. I know you diggin to find a point. I’ll wait until you get there :coffee:

Why yall didnt tell me? *clutches peplum* :confused: I had no ideaR.
    OMgawd Jeter. I wanna plug my nose but its not apropos. :lol: Just suffice it to say, ewww.

missyJ says:

And Russell Brand… love him

Buttercup says:

========
    :rofl: Guhl, I’ve never :smoke: but I imagine you had that good.

User Friendly says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

At least Ray J tried to make a song…

:ghost:

its way too many nigras out here planting their flags on mt. kimmy cakes and talking about it publicly. not good look for her or them.

OMGAWD :facepalm: Also did yall see James Franco staright CHASING that illegal tail on IG? :brokenheart:

I always knew he was sleazy, but I aint wanna KNOW it! :rocks:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Sorta has something to do with Kim. Ray J found his maltese(sp?)
    doggie.

@MISSY J

===========

A. They don’t name the hoes by name.
    B. They have talent.

Bottom line, Nick need to shut his mouf and do whatever Mariah tells him to do and stop worrying bout Kim.

@OTB
    “OMGAWD Also did yall see James Franco staright CHASING that illegal tail on IG?

I always knew he was sleazy, but I aint wanna KNOW it! :rocks:

:shocked:
    What happened?

missyJ says:

They don’t name the hoes by name

============

I think you need to Google…. John Mayer and Russell Brand especially

Buttercup says:

======
    :shocked: Say what? Did Chris Hansen pop out of a closet on him?

:rofl: Guhl, I’ve never :smoke: but I imagine you had that good.

:facepalm: It wasnt even all that, Butta. BD gave it to me which says its prolly two growing cycles from being Reggie weed.

The prollem was no reality teevee on for me to dissect so.. :eek:

:hahaha: I legit was like Bitch go to bed. :hahaha:

They don’t name the hoes by name

============

I think you need to Google…. John Mayer and Russell Brand especially

They have actual talent and actual fans tho.
    :facepalm:

I’ve given Bytch Cannon way too much of brain waves today…

Nick got talent too sir.

@WHO DAT

I’m sure he is a talented server to Mariah. I admitted that. She wifed him up due to his submissiveness.

Later, he DIRECT messages her on IG asking should he rent a room.. :eek:

She was like wait, number one im 17 number two this is not James Franco, IS IT?!!

Franco then sends pic of self. Self is holding a paper with girl’s name on it…captioned “It’s me” He even like, waved. :facepalm:

:shocked: Say what? Did Chris Hansen pop out of a closet on him?

@OTB
    “He was somewhere and a “girl” recording a video of him. Somehow? He got her IG name.

Later, he DIRECT messages her on IG asking should he rent a room..

Girl was like, “come back when im 18.” Franco was like what? cant hear you over how hard my d!ck is for you. Okay I made that last line up but all the rest is true.”
    ____________________________________

That’s soooooooo messed up. Tragic.

…is she cute?

@OTB
    “So @Man, You know yo ucare when we talk about Kim… what will you say when Ye Kim realizes she made a mistake with her latest boy-freennnnn?”

Is this directed at “Man, I just don’t care™” that posts on Sandra Rose blog?

Yes She is. :tea:

I guess I need to Google who James Franco is. :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

youre right Sandra! their show is in the decline. theyre down to 2.3 million viewers per season :rolleyes:

Lady_L says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

———————-
    okay good, so it’s not just me…