Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian

Kim Kardashian Stylish in All-Black at LAX

Socialite Kim Kardashian departed Los Angeles International airport (LAX) sporting an all-black leather and Spandex ensemble. According to the tabloids, Kim is so desperate to attain the perfect shape to fit her wedding gown that she sleeps wearing a corset. There is no way to confirm this information unless baby daddy Kanye West spills the beans. “Kim wants he figure to look absolutely perfect on her wedding day. Wearing a corset at night is extremely uncomfortable but has a proven record of results, and with six weeks to go, Kim is up for anything,” a source said. The 33-year-old reality TV star ballooned up to 230 pounds when she gave birth to her first child, North West, on June 15, 2013. Most of that weight was water gain from a potentially fatal pregnancy disorder.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Kourtney Kardashian & Khloe Kardashian Go Furniture Shopping

Kim’s lesser known sisters Khloe Kardashian, left, and Kourtney Kardashian were glitter bombed by a clown while shopping at an antique store and The Rug Company in Los Angeles, CA over the weekend. As the sisters walked to their car, they were startled by a bystander dressed as a clown who threw fistfuls of glitter at them. Oldest sister Kourtney is forced to shadow her more famous sisters because her photos fetch a much lower premium than theirs. The paparazzi consider Kourtney to be the most boring Kardashian.
Photo: INFphoto.com

30 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian”

Beta says:

I like Kourtneys skirt

n1kk1a says:

It’s okay that Kourtney is not always in the limelight. This way, people don’t get tired of seeing her ever damn day.

KayCeiSoul says:

“Oompa Oompa Ompa-Dee-Doo, I’ve got another puzzle for you…”

Frumpy. :coffee:

Who heah said last week some dude asked them to smoke some trees within the first 10 minutes of meeting?

“Renee” just came on Pandora. Mr. Cheeks asked Renee to smoke some within the first FIVE minutes of meeting her. IJS :shrug:

Back to your reg sked programming

*poof*

I’m starting to like Kourtney. She isn’t always in the “gossip news” especially with her having two children, and I can respect that.

Kim needs to leave her fawking face alone. :no:

Kanye is worried about the wrong things if that’s true.

FuturedocDonte says:

I prefer Khl

Aprilbaby says:

Kim looks old in that pic. That makeup I tell you :sideeye:

FuturedocDonte says:

Damnit :mad:

I prefer Khloe :lol:

:wave:
    Morning RAZZ, KcSoul, Beta, dub, nikki ~ Happy Monday

I like SasQuashs’ jacket color and style :thumbsup:

Kort’s the best looking of that TraSHIAN squad :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I :heart: Kourtney’s outfit. As much as I like (sometimes) Khloe something around her body always looks off to me. Her and Kim got those wide hips but hers seem to be odd shaped. Then the bottom half doesn’t match the top. Poor girl :no:
    Well maybe poor Trina cause I hear she is mad that French Monatana (ole ugly married self) is now with Khloe. Where is OTB so she can explain to me Trina’s poor poosay management skills. She always losing.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Khloe is my fave she has spunk. But Kourt is the cutest her beauty seems to be more natural.

Aprilbaby says:

Kim looks old in that pic. That makeup I tell you
    ————
    :no: She keeps getting shots and nips and tucks :rofl:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Kim better be careful wearing those corsets she is gonna end up with a FOPA :hurl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Shoot Kanye probably ties Kim’s corset and tell her she “better KNOT eat the cake Anna Mae” :eek: He ain’t playing. They finna have the best wedding of ALL TIME. ALL TIME CRAIG. She better make sure that she doesn’t let him down. He has a matching white skirt to wear during the ceremony. MARK MY FONT. Kanye will be in a skirt :lol:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Good morningroses. I havenothingfor the Trashcan sisters. I bet their father is rolling in his grave.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and Kim ain’t got a gap :rofl: Bet she have one by the wedding. Even if she gotta photo shop it in :typing: She will KNOT let Beyoncé win :nono:

Wasting time says:

I want to be glittered bombed or confetti bombed !!

Beta says:

Luvn,Razz :hi:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So… byke to M2M. Anybody else irritated that Quad is really trying to have another high fashion couture line of clothing on the market for DOGS? People are really getting ridiculous. I get it. It’s their money to spend but sitting there listening to her talk in her annoying voice about already having the Chanel and LEWIS (cause she stressed the S) Vuitton for her pooch already and it not being enough kinda mad me gag. She is one of those people who came from nothing and then when they get a little something they waste it on nothing. This is me assuming. :tea: If she keeps it up and doesn’t give her effeminate husband she is going to be wearing those doggie outfits. On a positive note her red **** with those black pants :yes

Good morning :waves:

Beta
    n1kk1a
    KayCeiSoul
    Who Dat
    Miss Iyana
    FuturedocDonte
    Aprilbaby
    luVn_liFe
    MisTaken
    Tea Is Finally Here
    Draya
    Wasting Time

Have a wonderful and productive day! :D

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Thank you SR. You too :hugs:

I want to be glittered bombed or confetti bombed !!
    ________________________________
    *squirts you in the face with one of my kid’s water guns* Will this suffice? :huh:

:newpost:

Wasting time says:

:hi: Sandra, Thank you and to you too !

Wasting time says:

Hey!
    Mistaken.
    It will it is too hot in here today.

Aprilbaby says:

Good Morning Sandra!

I will try lol

OpinionHated says:

I am not with binge dieting to fit a dress – how about just buy your right size and be done – if you gonna lose weight don’t do it for an event do it as a lifestyle… so you look great on your wedding day but you’re miserable and angry cause you done starved yourself for a month….