|sp|

Photo: INFphoto.com

Rita Ora is very colorful while out and about in NYC

British singer Rita Ora bared her midriff in a colorful outfit while out and about in NYC on Monday. She was first spotted leaving the Elvis Durant show before heading uptown for a meeting at the Bad Boy Worldwide offices. If you recall, Rita was co-signed by rap tycoon Jay Z during one of her initial excursions to the United States. There’s no word on what she’s doing meeting with Puffy.
Photo: Blayze / Splash News

Christina Aguilera and Matt Rutler leaving their hotel in New York ***NO DAILY MAIL SALES***

Pregnant singer Christina Aguilera and Matt Rutler were seen leaving their hotel in New York. Christina, 33, has a son, Max, with ex-husband Jordan Bratman.
Photo: Splash News

Big Sean arrives at the White House Easter Egg Roll in Washington, DC

This is how rapper Big Sean dressed to attend the White House Easter Egg Roll in Washington, DC on Sunday.
Photo: Todd DC / DG8 / Splash News

98 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Lil Mo’, Karl Dynamite Dargan, Rita Ora, Christina Aguilera, Big Sean”

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@lil sean them eyebrows :hide:

Hershey says:

Lil Mo is just like a lot of us, she buys shoes on Just Fab dot com too huh :lol:

orchidjones says:

I Loooove Li-Mo…Lord knows I do. But I think I love her more than her new Beau. He looks like he is not feeling her as much. AND I thought he was Bizmarkie’s DJ (cool v)for a quick sec…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lil More super ratchet these days. I mean, I still like her but she gotta chill. The blond hair is a mess. And how she got a boyfriend and still married? *cues these girls aint loyal* :hahaha: They raw doggin or nah? SHe gonna have babies and marry him too watch. :tea: no shade though

The Pearl! says:

Damn, Mo! Can the nucca walk? She’s so busy hugged up on him, he can’t even move freely. Her lipstank is not cute. And her butt seems to be trying to escape her undergarments. Auntie, you callin’ Lil Mo a Lil Ho or nah?

Ms. YaYa says:

Ms. YaYa says:

Her jacket is kinda cute though

The Pearl! says:

@YaYa, who gives a fluck if the jacket is cute? There’s SO MUCH else wrong!!! What the hell are those pants? Why the hell the patent leather hat? Why the hell that shoe color? Why the hell the dry assed blond weave? So many questions.

I like Rita’s outfit on her.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@pearl if we address anything, can we address that hot ass blond mess lace front on her head? What has happened to her!? She looks like a hot ass mess a lot these past few months. I follow her on IG….she gotta chill. And where she find this man at when she was just married!? I can’t.

Ms. YaYa says:

@ Pearl…I was trying to say something positive :hahaha:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Dopamine addict. @Sandra you should open a Dopamine rehab.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

What is her momma and Pastor daddy saying about all this? (Talking about mo)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And she met him at the gas station.

Ms. YaYa says:

at Lil Mo’s choice of clothing, make-up, shoes, accessories, and hair
    **********************

It took 6 comments for someone to say something about that clown costume Lil Mo is sportin. Is she trying to chase the little fella away? Did her children make those pants? I’m so confused right now.

San ah make ya dance says:

Are we gonna say how hes a homewrecking hussy since she’s still married or nah

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The gas station!? She caught a man at the Hess?

“Singer and reality TV star Lil’ Mo was seen out & about with her boyfriend, professional boxer Karl “Dynamite” Dargan today. The 35-year-old Long Island native is still married to her husband, Phillip Bryant, the father of her two sons. Mo’ also has 2 daughters by her first husband, Al Stone, whom she married after dating for only 5 months.”

So, by 35… she

dated, married, bore TWO children for Al Stone.
    divorced
    dated, married, bore TWO children for Phillip Bryant

And now is dating Karl Dargan.

He don’t see a pattern? :huh:

The Pearl! says: Her lipstank is not cute. And her butt seems to be trying to escape her undergarments.

Ms. YaYa says: :blink: at Lil Mo’s choice of clothing, make-up, shoes, accessories, and hair :facepalm:

so yall don’t like none of Mo’s ‘look’? :think: :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@San no, he is. Let her tell it, she makes it sound like its her husbands fault. Whatever.

Where did he get that green “I’m Bad” leather jacket tho? :think:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Man you say she working a 18yr plan and he don’t even know it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Where did he get that green “I’m Bad” leather jacket tho?
    ———-
    The same place she got that outfit. :tea:

There’s no word on what she’s doing meeting with Puffy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tryna get her one hit in while she can like the 75 other Bad Boy artists did. Before they faded into Obscurr-ity (read…before they became crackheads). So he can Diddle Bop his way to the bank and cash the check. :danban: <<< Puffy comin out the bank.

LEGAL robbery. This is what he need to be talkin about at that graduation at Howard okay? How to rob fuggas with no gun, no force…be using MINE control :eek: PEOPLE go to HIM. STILL. As Rita is showing us.

Hershey says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Ms. YaYa says: at Lil Mo’s choice of clothing, make-up, shoes, accessories, and hair

so yall don’t like none of Mo’s ‘look’?

:nono: and neither do you :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But he still has braids though…… :blink:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

by Who Dat

Naw he uses brain control because the brain tells the mind what to do :rofl:

The gas station!? She caught a man at the Hess?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And was doing interviews about it. Do you know how I be LOOKIN when I pull up at the gas station? I got get gas AS AN ERRAND on Sat. morning. I am talking sweats, wife beater, ball cap….once few months ago…pay at pump wont working. I looked so fuggin tore up I got in and drove to the NEXT station. I was in NO condition to go IN. :no: What if I woulda ranned into somebody I KNEW? Nope. :nono:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

so yall don’t like none of Mo’s ‘look’?
    ********************

I scrolled back up just for you to make sure I ain’t talkin out of turn. Indeed her Chanel earrings are quite dope. But they was blending into her Nene wig so I ain’t see em at first.

*rinses eyes with holy water and removes “contracted” from my Netflix watchlist*

me thinks I’m no longer speaking to Puppylove :tape: :rolleyes: cause I still cant ‘rase it from my mine. :wail:

In 2001, Lil Mo (real name Cynthia Loving) met her first husband, Al Stone, at a Washington, D.C. gas station; she initiated a conversation and asked for his number.

@WHO DAT
    “And was doing interviews about it. Do you know how I be LOOKIN when I pull up at the gas station? I got get gas AS AN ERRAND on Sat. morning. I am talking sweats, wife beater, ball cap….once few months ago…pay at pump wont working. I looked so fuggin tore up I got in and drove to the NEXT station. I was in NO condition to go IN. What if I woulda ranned into somebody I KNEW? Nope. ”

Chiiiiid… see, sometimes some of yall dress TOOO conservative. Like a nigga can’t see a hint of titty or no azz jiggle or nothing.

Just stingy with the curves and chit.

But when yall be thinking yall look terrible, we can see all the good parts and chit so we know to holla. :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I wanna say poor mo, but I think she like living like This. Smh.

The Pearl! says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Nakeya, just a total MESS. I agree!

The Pearl! says:

Ms. YaYa says:

@ Pearl…I was trying to say something positive
    Oh! :shame:

The Pearl! says:

so yall don’t like none of Mo’s ‘look’?

______
    :no: NOPE! :hahaha:

____________________________

:think: dis bad doc :no:
    Bird usually let a ‘quirky’ sister express herself and even find something complimentary to say… if Bird saying she to’e up, den, yeah, she to’e up :cry:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He channeling the creepy old almost dead guy in Poltergeist II….Rev Henry Kane

GAWD is in his HOLY TEMPPPPPPPPPPPPPLE

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Nancy I only suggested it. I was thinking why wont she go to the doctor!!!!!! Then I thought why wont she tell the doctor the damn truth

__________________________________

I hope he was there buying gas, else you is lying. I refuse to believe she hooked up w/one of dem guys that hangs at the gas station talkin bout ‘can I pump ya gas for ya’ and be tryna ‘clean’ your windshield and carryin on :sideeye: :nono:

I wanna say poor mo, but I think she like living like This. Smh.

how she livin Keya? :hahaha:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Pearl why I scroll back up to find something nice to say about lil mo then I see them 3 sizes too small pannies she wearing. This is why I don’t look too closely at these damn pics.

Wearing bras and pannies that are too lil burns me up :angry: heffa buy shyt in YOUR SIZE not the size you wish you were :rules:

GAWD is in his HOLY TEMPPPPPPPPPPPPPLE

Get Out! GO NOW! :chase:
    :rofl: :rofl:

now yall got me scrolling back up… now, :think: are those some type Velcro hosiery she got on up there or is it a pant w/the leg made like dat? my head hurt :cry:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Put in Lil Mo + Al Stone + gas station and see what you get back from Googa. :rofl: It is on sites all the way back for a minute. I remma when she told the story. Al also had HIS GIRLFREN living in the house with him, Mo and their girls. I promise you she like living like that per @Keya

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

So Kenya says she trained in self defense with Mossad so she could have :karate: Porsha in 3 moves but she restrained herself :rolleyes:

but she restrained herself :rolleyes:

but she ain’t never eem leggo the bullhorn :shrug: she wont restraining nothing but the urge to wet herself :nono: gone somewhere kenya :kona:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Why my former :hump: hit me up talking about hi I just found out “someone” was blockung your number.” These niggas kill me.

bnatural says:

Sandra! Can you tell me about the body language both of the Lil’ Mo’s pics?

Homeboy doesn’t seem to be feelin’ her like she is with him :thinking:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Wow, I didn’t know Lil Mo and her husband broke up. :(

I would at least wait until I got a divorce before I start another relationship. Lawd, I hope she tied those tubes tho. She is fertile Myrtle.

LiL Mo Shoes are not IT.

Look at dude behind Rita, not even a second look towards her.
    She does nt cause a stir anywhere :tea:

missyJ says:

What we doin?? I’m dying in this night class and it’s only been 43 minutes

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Missyj watch Contracted on Netflix on your phone it will keep you awake :rofl:

Question
    Whom Evas here..

Would You mistaken someone with a DONT Give a fcuk attitude as biTTer?

sassyshe says:

Wait did mo say this one the true love of her life and she knew him before hussy.

Rita boyfriend told her to go get a job so maybe shes tryna get on Revolt or something cause J ain’t checking for her these days

San ah make ya dance says:

@luvn there is a big diff between the two IMO

San ah make ya dance says:

Why do I kinda like Ritas pants. Not the shirt so much

San ah make ya dance says:there is a big diff between the two IMO
    ~~~~~~~~
    Yep, that was my Opinion on it too.

Would You mistaken someone with a DONT Give a fcuk attitude as biTTer?
    ________________________

I would NOT Luvie. plenty people/things I GENUINELY don’t GAF bout :shrug:

San ah make ya dance says:

You know a bitter person. They as$es tend to be negative as hell too

You know a bitter person. They as$es tend to be negative as hell too
    ________________________________

and while they proclaiming not to GAF, they stay tryna “prove” how MUCH they don’t GAF. if you really don’t GAF, you don’t care enough to try to prove nothing.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Would You mistaken someone with a DONT Give a fcuk attitude as biTTer?
    And fat and lonley. Bet she ain’t got a man either.

~~~
    And fat and lonley. Bet she ain’t got a man either.
    ~~~
    :lol: Ya’ll are right.

its like those people you used to see on the talk shows who 20 yrs later just wanna prove to their high school rivals that they have succeeded and are happy and not thinking about them anymore and don’t need their approval (but you had them tracked down and dragged them on nat’l tv :shrug: :rolleyes: )

Oh wow that black chic from TMZ does segments for the Insider.
    :clap: good for her :thumbup:

Lil no ratchet azz :nono:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:ghost: THAT SHYTEE Is OMG funny! :lol:

Jenie, I was down my mama house last week and they still watch bobby jones gospel. why lil mo was on there singing about ‘HE aint thru w/me yet’ w/her bosoms and booty hanging out? lawd, :hahaha: she was just pulling and tugging on that too short/too tight dress and testifying all at the same time… church folk… :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Umm to answer some questions:

1) mo is living ratchet. Like my gf did my hair on her back steps “girl did you get the glue today” project jawn. But he’ll if she like it I love it… Lies, I love it but not her hair and outfit. I hate that shyt. Her hair people ain’t loyal.

2) not giving a fluck and being bitter Are two different things. But really ask someone who just got here and they will tell you we are bitter and ugly with no man. When really not one soul in here gives two flucks. At all. Not a one.

it’s sad on some level too Luvie… I mean, 20 yrs later and you even remember their names????????? flock dem folks :shrug:
    and if they were real arse holes in hs, they come on tv and still be arse holes, so, why give them any time, shine, or thought :shrug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Would You mistaken someone with a DONT Give a fcuk attitude as biTTer?
    But why did I read his as: ” mistaken with someone who don’t give a fcuk and attitude is bitter. :no: :hahaha: just all wrong.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@luvin and nancy 20 years later and they still have low ass self esteem. Sad.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Would You mistaken someone with a DONT Give a fcuk attitude as biTTer?
    ~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: KEKe, u done got dyslexia from pregnancy :lol:

How’s house hunting?

:hahaha: Keya, your baby aint gon ever GAF cause you aint gave nan one since you announced your pregnancy (and I am here for it) :rofl: :rofl:

Ok nancy, :stop: Ur describing my idiot sis to a Tee.

I havent spoke to her since Nov. she text me some malarkey and I text her F U :eek:
    I feel bad but i meant it :oops:

No, Luvie, I aint meant for you to feel bad. there’s a difference between co-dependent folk and folk who wanna not be accountable and own their b.s. but prefer to try to manipulate others into feeling sorry for them due to ____fill-in-the-blank___. there is a real difference, and telling people the hard truth does not qualify you as being an arse :shrug:

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

:rolleyes: that azz was snatched so quick :nono:

wait, I feel bad for texting her f.you

that’s her battle to fight, that she has been fighting for 43 years and hasnt won.
    She stays protesting of her happiness and great life, she’s dumb.

:shrug: whaddYAgonnaDO

Kenya was just on the “Insider” talking about abuse and domestic violence she had endured :facepalm:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

She one of them that be at the strip club the night before then go to the 12:00 service after smoking a blunt all up at the alter call >>> :nun: Lil Mo I can’t with :nono:

Kenya :facepalm: at this point someone could throw hot grease on that bytch and honestly wouldn’t give a shyt …. that chick has some type of mental disorder :tea:

. that chick has some type of mental disorder :tea:
    ~~~~~~~
    Yeah, She has some type of mental disorder for Sure.

I just realized I called Lil Mo …. Lil No goooooood one :yes:

when someone can turn on the tears :huh: at the snap oF a finger, it’s disturbing.

Luvyn what you still doing here :waves:

Red flag went up when she went to the sperm bank and was filling out something and it asked any family mental history and the bytch laughed :huh: um mmmm She is shot out mental case…. Narcissist, socialpath….. evil, tramp, uglyfoot, and the list can go on… all she can say is she is beautiful :rolleyes: newsflash honestly with that character of hers I can’t get past that ugly spirit …. :nono:

JeNiE
    :yawn: hubby works a new job, Im :scared: lol

:nite: :bite:

right Jenie, and why you at the sperm bank if you got an African prince for a boy fren??!! :blink: and then did you see her ask the lady why she didn’t bring her a white baby? I was like :eek: :wtf:

for her own good, they need to dismiss Kenya from the franchise just like they did the crazy arse one who used to be on rhony. mental illness IS real.

:newpost:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Where did he get that green “I’m Bad” leather jacket tho?

Right there on Canal street (chinatown) :yes:

OpinionHated says:

Lil Mo – NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever said Rita’s outfit is cute on her is right – its cute on her – I don’t think too many people could pull it off and make it work – I couldn’t I’d feel stupid and childish in that outfit but is super cute on her….

Raven says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Where did he get that green “I’m Bad” leather jacket tho?

Right there on Canal street (chinatown)

And they threw in a ring for free.