Celebs Out & About: Lindsay Lohan, Wiz Khalifa, Beyonce, Puff Daddy Combs

Lindsay Lohan tips her hat off to the photographers as she leaves the 'Late Show With David Letterman' at Ed Sullivan Theater in New York

Recovering drug addict Lindsay Lohan tipped her hat to the paparazzi who keep her relevant. The 27-year-old NY native was a guest on the ‘Late Show With David Letterman’ at Ed Sullivan Theater in New York on Monday.
Photo: Splash News

Wiz Khalifa seen outside the 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' studio

Stoned rapper Wiz Khalifa was seen outside the ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ studio accompanied by a crew of hard legs in Hollywood, CA yesterday.
Photo: Sonia Hall/Splash News

Beyonce windswept hair weave

Retired singer Beyonce shared this Instagram photo of her windswept weave while on vacation with hubby Jay Z after wrapping the 2nd leg of her Mrs. Carter World Tour.
Photo: Instagram.com

Sean Combs and Lil Diddy

Struggling rap mogul Sean Combs, aka Puff Daddy, seemed to confirm rumors that he spawned yet another kid with yet another concubine. Combs has 5 other children with 3 baby mamas. This one he calls ‘Lil Diddy’. I’ll try and find out the name of the baby mama.
Photo: Instagram.com

62 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Lindsay Lohan, Wiz Khalifa, Beyonce, Puff Daddy Combs”

MrsJB says:

lil diddy is cute… I have nothing for the rest :tea:

aRoTh says:

:facepalm: Po’ Whiz :danban: <—- Whiz's legs

Diddy said "We out chyeaa in dese streets". :lame: You KNOW yo ass got out, took the pic and high-tailed it out of there. :stop:

Bey, you look like you been drankin', you been drankin' AND :joint: . :huh: You ain't foolin' nobody.

Who I miss… *scrolls back up* . Nobody. :lol:

Cassie is his mama.

San ah make ya dance says:

:eek: :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Yeah, Lil Diddy is a cutie….

I’m sitting here, snacking on :popcorn: :nun: and drinking coconut water. What a combo…

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    Hard legs :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Lohan is only 27? Damn she look close to 47. DAMN

@Dubb – Yeah, he look like it could be Cassie.

i like Lidsey’s dress

I seen WIZ on Arsenio the other night, he’s selling rolling trays?

my.
    little.
    diddy?

missyJ says:

I made it over NBA, NFL players … So every time I score it’s like the Super Bowl.”

=============

I ain’t sure what exactly you made when yo girl been murried 2x before you.. she was with that Superbowl Champion longer than she’s been with you right nah.

Maybe cuz he knocked her up??? Ain’t hoez been trappin negras with babies since the dawn of time. I see you made it cause you trapped her with the oldest trick in the book :tea: Kanye talmabout baby don;t worry that I’m allergic to latex, I cain’t have kids anyway. Byke accident when I was a kid :crying1:

missyJ says:

So he Puff Daddy today?? :cloud: whatchu tryin to say Sandy??

Just Looking says:

Yeah, Lil Diddy is a cutie….

You could have bean wrapped up sharB :nun:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Bey look cute in that pic, Lil Diddy is so handsome as far as the rest :tea:
    N-E-way doe Ceas or whatever his name is, is out of control you called your sister the B-word and used all that foul language in front of your mama- where they do that at :sideeye: Dutchess need to come back to NC since she been in NY it seems like her pretty has been sucked out of her, chasing behind that man has tore her down to da ground. I am glad everyone is trying to mend relationships.
    Oh, when did Jackie Christie daughter become a new BBW?

missyJ :gossip: He changed his name byke to Puffy Daddy :lol:

missyJ says:

Retired??? :cloud:

Sandra and that dayum thesarus mayne…..

========
    Looking uncomfortable as hail standing there :rofl: :rofl:

Linsey looks 45 :tea: good lord!

Just Looking says:

You could have bean wrapped up sharB :nun:
    If I wasn’t so fuggn greedy :ashamed: Tomorrow is SharB day. We having a hands to say congrats for open enrollment being over. Breaking out the textured panty hose.

Arsenio Hall. Who seen El Debarge on there last night?

missyJ says:

Let’s help Sandy come up with some new adjectives for Queen Bee:

Wedding Singer Beyonce
    Karaoke Winner Beyonce
    Show Girl Beyonce
    NYC Subway Performer Beyonce
    Mall Fashion Show intermission singer Beyonce

bnatural says:

I had no idea their were rumors about Diddy having another child….

Disgusting….that’s why 6 kids now? By how many different women?

Wasting time says:

:hahaha: @ Struggling Diddy…
    Bey looks amazing with that DR Water as her back drop :yes:
    Wiz needs a dermatologist. Where did the mole come from??

Just Looking says:

Durn it, I missed El Debarge durn it. I got Prince on my DVR and still ain’t watched that…I got to be in the mood. He had a afro. :facepalm:

Chico was here in the DMV couple of weeks back…he didn’t look so hot. :sad: Had the biggest crush on him and this was after his release from Prison. :kona:

aRoTh says:

__________________________________

I. WAS. APPALLED! :blink: Then when his mother called his name….and that n!gga was like “WHUT!?!”…. oh THIS :box: is “WHAT!”. Ooohhh chile!

I fell asleep when O’Sh#T told that girl he’s been arrested for manslaughter before. :facepalm:

She been a Show Girl I think :rofl:

missyJ says:

Why lil didy light skinneded and big big diddy dark skinneded?? Shouldn’t they look similar??… that is racism, colorism that’s all kinds of ism right thurr mayne *Lahmard Tate in Barbershop voice*

OMG. My nuts hurt lookin at Wiz in them “petite-slim-vagina-cutting” pants!

User Friendly says:

:rofl: I take it none of these ppl are friends of the blog

Sandra too much. Retired, stoned, recovering drug addict, struggling. :rofl: I giggled heartily

Buttercup says:

:huh: It’s very hard to believe that LiLo and I are the same age :koolaid2: <—-water

aRoTh says:

@MissyJ

I think she’s used at least three, maybe even fo'(in my Smokey from Friday voice) of those titles already. LOL

Just Looking says:

her attitude changed 3 scences later she was like I’m out. His first baby mama is bitter son of a gun. I felt so bad for that little boy. Lil boys need to be around there dads.

1. To learn how to be a man.
    2. Or to say this negro ain’t shiat and I can do better.

El Debarge still sound like a straight up ANGEL :nun:

kamadiva says:

Drugs and alcohol will age you quick!

Man, what happened on BBALL Hoes? I saw her and Jackie’s daughter getting into it and that nigga was around.

have yall ever heard a song called “throw that boy p*ssy”? :eek:

click my name to see.

missyJ says:

I think she’s used at least three, maybe even fo’(in my Smokey from Friday voice) of those titles already. LOL

============

You prolly right… :think:

YMCA locker room shower singer Beyonce

South Central Martin Luther Tha King Middle School Half-Time Performer Beyonce

Retired singer Beyonce shared this Instagram photo of her windswept weave

missyJ says:

have yall ever heard a song called “throw that boy p*ssy”?

============

I refuse!

User Friendly says:

have yall ever heard a song called “throw that boy p*ssy”? :eek:

~~~~~~~
    I seen that VID a few weeks ago. :no:

Jdore says:

Lil Diddy almost looks like Lil Wayne son

Spicy_Ma says:

@Man,

I been waiting to talk BBW all morning! Her man just proved his statement that he told her that he was not interested and that he passed Jackie’s daughter to his homey

Gigi26 says:

El Debarge did his thang last night :yes: :claps: he sounded good and CLEAN!

Cuz Lord knows he look like he was about to deep throat the mic at last years BET awards :no:

Southern: I was looking at the TV like :blink: I wouldn’t dare talk like that in front of my mother at all!! And Cease momma Jamaican?! Shiid my moms is Trini and she would box my damn teef out :no:

Wasting time says:

:offtopic:
    Tamar sangs the h3ll out of “Pieces” :yes:
    I’ve had on repeat for the last 15 minutes.
    Tis All

Gigi26 says:

Spicy_Ma: HE SURE DID :yes:

Chantal should’ve just told Jackie the damn truth. Cuz she was lying through her teeth.

We need a BBLA post.

I got a whole lot to say

(Mr. Cheeks voice)

aRoTh says:

@User

Yes. I seen the vid. All I can say is, at least he ain’t hidin’.

Did anyone ever watch that show called “Big Freda” (or Freddy – can’t recall it) of dude being the king of :bootyshake: music? He was a big ole Busta Rhyme separated at birf lookin nucca. I think it was based down in “Nawlins”,Louisiana.

dont watch the show because I know its fake but yall know some ppl curse in front of or even at their moms. sometimes the kids & the parents grow up together more like siblings.

for instance, mama dee. you know scrap metal would call a bitch a bitch in front of her with no hesitation.

Spicy_Ma says:

@ Gigi

I believe that she is mad that he chose to be with Draya over her. Because what was the reason you even mentioning him to your mother and that he is dating her “friend” Draya?

aRoTh says:

@Spicy Ma

I approve your gravi. :thumbsup:

My eyes and thought process aint recovered from the first time I seen Boi Puscee video. Weeks ago. I was WFH that day and had to take a nap!

Hate yall sometime.

San ah make ya dance says:

Tamar sangs the h3ll out of “Pieces” :yes:
    I’ve had on repeat for the last 15 minutes
    —————
    Love that song :heart:

San ah make ya dance says:

But why was her “man” entertaining her in the first place :huh: If he liked, he would’ve hit just as well.

Gigi26 says:

@Spicy_Ma: and I wanted ole boy to take his phone out and show Jackie the texts too cuz Chantal was getting HYPE FOR NO REASON! You smashed the homie, just deal with it. WE all fall short of his Glory sometime :yes:

Spicy_Ma says:

@ aRoth,

I love that man!!! :hunching:

Wasting time says:

Big Freddia the Queen Diva !! Yesssssssss
    His momma died :sad:
    I don’t have a problem with bussy poppin video’s. His rap ain’t for me but if his peoples like it . . .

Smonae says:

Beyonce :heart:
    I thought that was lil Wayne son,, welp Diddy can afford it :shrugs:

Spicy_Ma says:

Jackie was getting all upset because she knows the truth. Your daughter got passed. It’s alright, she young she’ll be okay.

San ah make ya dance says:

:newpost:

aRoTh says:I seen the vid. All I can say is, at least he ain’t hidin’.
    ~~~~~~
    Yeah
    BUT
    BUT
    Sheesssh :phew:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I feel like I have missed so much gossip and tv recaps
    *Sophia after she got out of jail and saw her grown kids lip quiver*
    I feel like y’all don’t know me no mo :crying1:

aRoTh says:

@Wastin’

Did she???? :cry:

Wasting time says:

@aRoth.
    Yes ma’am.
    I follow Freddia on IG!
    It was “sad: I felt bad for him. You can tell he loved his momma and she supported him 250%