Celebs Out & About: Mariah Carey, Brittany Daniel, Anthony Mackie

Mariah Carey steps out in Tribeca, NYC

Songbird Mariah Carey stepped out in Tribeca, NYC yesterday with a phalanx of bodyguards to keep the paparazzi at bay. 45-year-old Mariah is reportedly struggling with symptoms of menopause, such as weight gain and mood swings. Friends say Mariah’s unpredictable mood swings have practically driven hubby Nick Cannon out of their home. As a result, poor Nick is crying out for attention. He publicly embarrassed himself last week by wearing white face and dying his hair to resemble leopard spots.
Photos: Splash News

Brittany Daniel visits Good Morning America in Times Square.

Star of BET’s The Game, Brittany Daniel, 38, visited ABC Anchor Robin Roberts on the set of Good Morning America in Times Square, NY on Thursday, April 3. Fans of The Game were disappointed when Brittany left the show prior to the 2012 season. In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE, Brittany revealed she was diagnosed with stage 4 non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in 2011. “There is is no way I would have ever gotten through this without my family,” said Daniel, who lives with longtime boyfriend Keenen Ivory Wayans, 55. “My family is everything to me and I feel like they saw me through this.”
Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News

238 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Mariah Carey, Brittany Daniel, Anthony Mackie”

sassyshe says:

Mariah diurex it helps with bloat

CHubster.
    I do like Mimis sunglasses :bounce:

Is brit and Keenan still together? I remember reading her fight with cancer,she lived at her mothers

kamadiva says:

Mariah looks like a real Miss Piggy from the Muppets…IJS. :shrug:

Mariah is that chick :clap: fugg what you heard…. I have a lot of respect for that chick

Yeah she looks like she may be on a steroid though… :thinking: she has that look in the face

“My family is everything to me and I feel like they saw me through this.”
    ~~~ FYI she said this about her mother and sister who got her thru the cancer fight.

Mariah has a really chubby face for a person who is not fat. Has anyone else wondered about Brittany Daniel saying she moved in with her twin sister when she got sick? I mean if Keenan was her man why did she have to go anywhere? And now she’s back with him. Why?

tintin1979 says:

she look umpa lumpa-ish

cheeks8683 says:

Poor Mariah :nono: the curse of the light-skin don’t age well theory….I wish she would stop with all the ballgowns….It really makes her look worse…Lose-fitting clothes are your friend…When all else fails wear skinny jeans and a larger top, it works wonders

luVn_liFe… says:

“My family is everything to me and I feel like they saw me through this.”

Yep :tea:

GOD IS GOOD Ms.DANIEL!!! :yahoo:

@Bird
    Yeah that’s what I was just alluding to :tea:

kamadiva says:

@jenie – I like Mariah too…loved her since I first heard Vision of Love in 1990. I love her and Nick as a couple!

Beta says:

Kdub gone come in here pissed ya’ll better stop talking about MiMi :tea:

Bad Influence says:

wheres Nick? Mariahs big ass ate him didnt she? *does Mariahs stiff dance routine from the Honey vid* :danban:

missyJ says:

So the yt gul who ain’t been on the show and 3 seasons gets the non chicken circuit press tour :coffee: hmmm

Buttercup says:

:warning: Dubb, is MiMi on steroids?

missyJ says:

I love Mariah shoes.. just wish the heel was higher

Bad Influence says:

i too had my brow raised when i read that… :think: dont they break up alot tho?

HiS!! :yahoo:

Mariah DID NAHT eat Nick, although she could have mistaken his cornball ass for a cheese-ball

==============

Sometimes you just need yo mammy. Me and my mama ain’t even tight all like that and when i gave birf to lilmissy her deddy (my man of mannie yrs at the time) could be out getting a pizza for all I curred. I wanted my mama!

libra80sbaby says:

Mariah gettin old that’s all and she may be on some type of medication that has be looking swole. I’m STILL confused as to how her and Nick Cannon got together :shrugs:

LuVnnnnnnnnn!! *in Usher AND alicia’s voice* My Boooooooooooooooooo :love:

how are u luvmuff?

I think Mimi just fat.

She not 45 either Sandra. Take that year off her.

missyJ says:

They have actual talent and actual fans tho.
    :facepalm:

I’ve given Bytch Cannon way too much of brain waves today…
    =============

You so twisted up you don’t even know what your original point was :rofl:

You said men with talent don’t dish on the chicks they fugged. I gave you example of men with talent to have talked about they past fuggin patnas lol it’s okay.. I’m know you’re jealousy done sent you into a blind rage.. just take a breath and we can move on…

Man, Mariah shole look swole!

MimI is so so ..tan. :blink:

@MISSY J
    “They have actual talent and actual fans tho.

I’ve given Bytch Cannon way too much of brain waves today…
    =============

You so twisted up you don’t even know what your original point was

Whatever…. I said men with talent ain’t got to do all that bragging bout hoes they banged (alledgedly in his case) years ago.

You named a handful of niggas out of thousands.

But Nick still ain’t talented. The end.

missyJ says:

OMGAWD :facepalm: Also did yall see James Franco staright CHASING that illegal tail on IG? :brokenheart:

==============

What state was it in?? Age of consent in many places is 16. Not saying it ain’t creepy as fugg but taint always illegal tail… just “frowned upon” tail :rofl:

Jamillah says:

That’s the worst picture I have ever seen of Mariah. She looks sickly. Her skin look kinda orange. She needs to have her kidneys and liver checked. Something is off.

luVn_liFe… says:

@Bird
    Yeah that’s what I was just alluding to

********************

I hope she dumps him for a man that is going to love her in sickness and in health. Ooh them Wayans done went stone cold Hollyweird. Make me wanna cry.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Has anybody seen a picture of Redman lately? He looks HIDEOUS. No joke I hope he aint been sick. Cause Lawd he looks bad.

I just cannot believe Josh is GONE. :brokenheart:

I do not like Strahan like that…bad move imo.

Can’t wait to see Captain America tomorrow. Looks like it will be good.

Gigi26 says:

Brittany Daniel has been my bytch ever since Sweet Valley High man, eff whatcha heard! :yes: #shesalegendtome

Mariah looks fat. Not just in the face, but like…everywhere. Yuck :no:

The Pearl! says:

Mariah needs to occasionally put her titties away. My God. It’s as if she’s saying, “if I put them away, no one will recognize me!” She’s a bit needy of attention herself — not just Nick!

SOTHERNGRL says:

’m STILL confused as to how her and Nick Cannon got together
    *******************
    Chit I dont know one minute they doing a video together next thang you know they murried. I have to honestly say that I really thought it was some sort of bad joke; but thats what I get for thinking.

thriftStoreJungle says:

oh, mariah. the years… they have been unkind. cute coat, tho.

I think Mimi just fat.

:yes:

:chase:

User Friendly says:

If I was sick I would go stay at my mama or sister house too. Boy-frennnnns dont know how to take care of you right. :nono:

Brittany Daniel

is so ugly. :lol:

Hometown pride my ass. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~
    Someone had a good point up top, Maybe SHE needed her mother and Twin.
    :shrug:

ME Personally,If my hubby didnt make me feel safe,loved, cared for, secure, etc. I would be re thinking that
    :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Mariah looks like one of them sprite women struggling to come to terms with her age :no:

Like that outfit screams old guido woman :no:

@Bird
    Yeah that’s what I was just alluding to

********************

*****************

A friend of mine was in the process of leaving his wife when she was diagnosed with cancer, he stayed for an extra 3 years cuz folks was trying to judge him like he was leaving because she got sick… nevamind the times she came up to his job and buss the windows out the car because he worked late… :facepalm:

is so ugly. :lol:

Hometown pride my ass. :lol:

Get your tray!!! :chase:

I just cannot believe Josh is GONE. :brokenheart:
    ========
    This week has been so awkward. They actually got a hearty laugh out of George yesterday though.

otB . . Strahan started on GMA already?
    Ive been catching TODAY,for JOSH. He isnt on the TOday show though.
    I think he’s on NBCSports
    :think:

IDK. :hahaha: True…but Franco is not in his 20s…or early thrities. :eek:

I think its nasty. He has the pick of so mannie women who have no frowned upons about them yet he chased a youngin? Ewww. R. Kelly game proper. Next he will want to pee on me while we read great English Lit together. :nono:

**************************
    :nono: Hey hey hey. Don’t be ackin all surprised. You know how it go.

Those had to be a long 3 years! Can’t live for other people… :nono:

Bad Influence says:

@my bew Gigi, i was obsessed with Sweet Valley High. I owned er’ book in that series and i watched the show religiously :lol: so im with you :fistbump:

Hey Jacksonnnnnn :love:

She not 45 either Sandra. Take that year off her.

I’m old enough to remember when she subtracted that year off her. :coffee:

Anthony Mackie
    _________

I like. :yes: One of my fave actors. So much range. Mmhmm.

Brit is not easy on the eyes to me either. but… GOSH! <-in Koutney K.s stupid voice*

Mariah doesnt have a liver. Its been gone since before the Emancipation album. To whomever said its need to be checked.

She not 45 either Sandra. Take that year off her.

I’m old enough to remember when she subtracted that year off her.

:eek:

Whelp…that’s that! :lol:

what we talking about?

THIS times a million!!!!! Like just cause that bitch “caught” cancer her past misdeeds are not untouchable. I hate that. :lol:

says:

Was she even this swoll in the face preggo? :blink: AND urange is gnat her color a tall! :nono:

OTB Josh was the one I like the MOST outside of Robin! :crying: HE made it fun! What us gone dew?! :bite:

Mackie is the new super hero :woohoo: I likeS him. He was good in Pain and Gain

:rofl: :rofl: How did I miss that jab at MiMi’s dancing?!?! :rofl:

Barkah!!!! :kiss:

Gigi26 says:

OMG!! :happy: yaaas BI I loved that show :yes: I could give a rats dyck about The Game and Kelly Pitts…that bytch will always be Jessica to me :lol:

Mariah was 19 in 1990. She just had a birthday. But it doesnt matter to me.

Nobody knows how old Cicely Tyson really is either.

Did I mention that I like her shoes? Cause I do. :lol:

Rival high schools. :duel:

FAY :danban: Whey U BEAN?

~
    ~
    ~
    s/n I like MiMis hair color , her split ends DOE

Mah gawd :rofl: :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

She not 45 either Sandra. Take that year off her.
    I’m old enough to remember when she subtracted that year off her.

that Sandy I tell ya :rofl:

Heyyyyyy Nancyyyyyy :buttshake:

Gigi26 says:

Nobody knows how old Cicely Tyson really is either.
    ————————————–
    In the words of our dearest Al Boy, she is “Plantation Sessy” :rofl:

says:

Dubb?! :waves: why foe come she ainn got no liver? U can live wiffout one? Lawd knows medical science aint my for-tay :no:

Aftanoon yaw! :hi:

What u call it when u got PMS but u aint pmsn? Just a bih huh? :(

Gigi26 says:

And they are frying the heck out of Mariah’s hair :no: Fly aways for days

Mariah doesnt have a liver.

*laughs involuntarily* :kona:

SANDRA Did you Google Franco yet? :lol: I cannot with you! But I wil continue to try! :lol:

You know Slim Goody and his isms but not Franco. <_<

*****************************

Now that’s the case where you ship her on home to mama. I wouldn’t have a problem with that. But Brittany back wit that nigra that ain’t married her damn near 10 years of boyfriend/girlfriend. If I got sick my mama (if she was still here) and/or aunties would come to me. They wouldn’t require me to leave my husband for them to take care of me full time.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She drank the liver and the roaches that were in it up. LONG LONG time ago.

I think Josh is gonna do NBCSports…and then take Lauer’s job? :eek:

Dont get me to lying..but why would he go from ESPN sports to GMA news desk (even tho both are Disney/ABC) if he just wanted to do sports… Hmmm. :tea:

Bad Influence says:

ok wait tho Gigi because i LOVED Kelly Pitts when the Game 1st came out lol but yes, *mouths* Jessica Wakefield forever :yes:

Buttercup says:

Nobody knows how old Cicely Tyson really is either.
    =========
    Sybil Wilkes on TJMS announced a couple a months ago that Cicely Tyson was celebrating her 79th birthday. “That’s a LIE! Dubb already said that NOBODY knows her real age :rolleyes: ” <— me in the car :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

James Franco said he ain’t no Teen Fukker :rofl: :crying: But he was going reaaaal hard for that Scottish puntang :no: Prolly smelt like cornbeef n cabbage.

No liver cause she stay turnt :koolaid: @Fay

says:

:dead: got Nick all on GMA tambout she has anniversaries of when she appeared on earf :whip:

Luvnnnn! :waves: chiiile tryna sell houses & make products! :nun: how YEW bean?

HIS!! Sup sexy?! :love:

Wasting time says:

I believe it falls on the person. When I’m sick I don’t want nobody but my momma; Brittany can be the same way. Can’t nobody take of you like ya momma!!

Jessica Wakefield forever :yes:

:hahaha: Hell yeah :yes: I gotta give her that.

newmom87 says:

Awwww fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :dead:

Scottish puntang Prolly smelt like cornbeef n cabbage.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PEEEyew! *panchesnose*

Bad Influence says:

In the words of our dearest Al Boy, she is “Plantation Sessy”

yassssssssssssss :ghost:

Cicely and that leatherface. i know she has slipped up and said massa a few times on set….#flashbackstruggles

*passes the peas in silence* :eek:

@NEWMOM
    “Mariah Carey knows exactly who Kim Kardashian is…the bish yo man won’t stop talking about in interviews that’s on the cover of Vogue :sips tea: #backlurking”

I like you. Come back out of lurking.

*passes the peas in silence* :eek:
    =======
    I knew it was coming :rofl: I guess that’s better than gum.

Ms Peaches says:

———————————————————
    Now I done told yahw, that face bloat is a side effect of heavy drankin. Don’t ask me why I know that tidbit, I just know.

@ Nancy- Don’t you say a word. LOL

Josh was forced out though @Otb. Was asking for some astronomical amount of scrilla and ABC was like bye! :chase: if your job announce on a SUNDAY your departure….. you didnt go willingly. They fired him on his day off.

says:

:hahaha: my ass realized what she meant AFTER I fonted that :smack:

Dubb :gossip: another blogger had said that Mimi dont talk DIRECTLY TO peepas.said u have to say it to her asst, asst says it to Mimi, THEN Mimi reply byke to asst who then replies to minion axin question. U believe it or nah? :popcorn:

Oh & dontchu look her in her eyes neeva :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

:pizza:

Cicely hasn’t been 79 in 19 years :coffee:

KyCakes says:

Man…Anthony Mackie :love:

I will watch “She Hate Me” ova & ova just to see the booty work in the sex scenes.. :hunch:

But I was quiet. Wasnt i? You didnt even recognize me. :cool: #ninja #stealth

says:

Wait. What?! He aint eem announce it?! I just fount out he left tuhDAY! :eek:

They Craigd his ass?! :dead:

My deddy who I seen this morning has roaches in his liver. His face fat too.

Mimi might be on roids due to her drunk ass falling off that stage and messing her arm up too.

Who knows

Bad Influence says:

FayBayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I fell asleep at like 9 last night and forgot to place my mufuggin awdahhh…but i’m on it 2night sugafootz! :woohoo:

Buttercup says:

They fired him on his day off.
    ========
    Maybe he was stealing boxes to make Serena a clubhouse.

==============

Your feminism is lacking…

Some women leave their men, some women don’t wanna be married… but nawl dat no account nigra gots to be doin the poor lil tink tink yt woman wrong.

Ky & KDubberzz :hug: sies :D

I dont believe it Fay. She dissed Nicki directly.

libra80sbaby says:

I’m STILL confused as to how her and Nick Cannon got together :shrug:

Let me explain how Dopamine works. In the years BC (before Christ), the human brain underwent a series of changes whereby Dopamine and other neurotransmitters were created to stimulate humans into having more frequent sexual encounters for the purpose of ensuring the survival of the species. As our brains developed over the centuries, we began thinking too much — especially you females. Women complicated the mechanical act of procreation by adding romantic delusions to the process. You females began referring to the natural act of procreation as “love” or “love making” — when, in fact, love has nothing to do with sex.

Men went along with the female line of thinking because if they didn’t, they wouldn’t get none. So fast forward to the year 2014. Women continue to complicate the procreation process with unrealistic lists of demands, such as getting married before sex.

Let me know if you have any more questions. :coffee:

Man,they was phuckin over Josh tho! That show’s rating been up ever since he joined. They they gave everyone on there a raise BUT him!

I woulda asked for my cut too. He goin be just fine.

:yes: But I dont think they fired him Dubb!!! They say the negotiations been going on for awhile (3yr contracts) Josh :cell: and was like im taking a position with NBC..!

Maybe they did tho. :think: Why would they fire Josh just for asking for more when he started the job and the ratings jumped with him + Lara? I mean you could just say no. No raise. But to say no raise and youre fired even tho you helped us beat the rival for the first time in yurrs? :ban:

Im mad! Now if George leave I will :shank:

KyCakes says:

Bad Bew :love:

Yeah ABC announced it Sunday that Josh was gone bye bye. And would NAT be back.

@Hissy :hug:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
    :ghost:

missyJ says:

U believe it or nah? :popcorn:

============

Ioono I seent her tawk directly to Barbara Walter azz… but some lowly stylist or doorman.. prolly not

Oh & dontchu look her in her eyes neeva

_________________________

so she has an interpreter :shrug:

she prob don’t want folks staring in her eyes… i mean if she missing a liver she prob figure next thing they gonna want is my soul…

aybe he was stealing boxes to make Serena a clubhouse.

:dead: He love that lil muhfukka dont he tho :dead:

Nancyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wail:

^^^ Said like Nettie when she yelled for Celie

:rofl: :rofl:

@SANDRA
    “As our brains developed over the centuries, we began thinking too much — especially you females. Women complicated the mechanical act of procreation by adding romantic delusions to the process. You females began referring to the natural act of procreation as “love” or “love making” — when, in fact, love has nothing to do with sex.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

oh, i heard that maxwell back in the day was another one who ‘requested’ that nobody look him directly in the eye

Bad Influence says:

i have been with my stupid penis person (#pms) for 14 years and im not married.. i’d rather buy wigs and shoes than plan a wedding :lol:

so yeah…maybe Britt and Keenan dnt wanna get hitched. Some of us like shacking up. word :coffee:

™ says:

Dubb another blogger had said that Mimi dont talk DIRECTLY TO peepas.said u have to say it to her asst, asst says it to Mimi, THEN Mimi reply byke to asst who then replies to minion axin question. U believe it or nah?
    **************************

Ooh I would have fun with that. And maybe a charge or two cause I’m back handin her and the cot damn assistant the first time they try that mess. I ain’t treating no drunk like royalty. You lucky I’m speaking to you in that condition at all Drunk Sarah. (you gotta be from my hometown to get the Drunk Sara reference, but every town got one)

I dont believe it Fay. She dissed Nicki directly.

Sent her ass back by train didnt she. :confused: And I fukks with Nicki but she wasnt reeady, Mimi.

Why would you want to look crazy in the eye. I love her but Mariah is terched in the head. Not right. Off.

Ahhhh when women refer to other women as females and we are not talking science I wanna check their pocketbooks. :eek: For weapons I mean.

14 yurrs? *closes my housecoat*

KyCakes says:

Bad Influence says:
    Some of us like shacking up. word :coffee:
    ————————————————————

Luving you more and more as the days go by… :love:

Just Looking says:

Years Before Christ, why does that sound like Prison talk in front of train station.

:kona:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

******************************

I read that Maxwell suffers from debilitating shyness. They say he doesn’t tour much because of it. Performing live is extremely difficult and it’s hit or miss on whether he’ll even come out each night.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Fay :hug: :kiss: :happy:

So after BC…. AD. As in, Now. Our brains are no longer capable of evolving or what? Im izz a girl. *bats lashes* Dont get the science.

*twirls hair around finger…pops gum* Can one of you big boys explain it to me? *doe eyes*

aybe he was stealing boxes to make Serena a clubhouse
    ^^^^^^^^^
    :rofl: WHO :rofl: said :rofl: THIS! :rofl:

:ghost:

Bad Influence says:

Let me know if you have any more questions.”

Sandra.. :chase: i cannot with u..

Real questions :rofl: Like I ask white ppl why you wanna say nigga so bad? Some things just shouldnt be done.

KyCakes says:

—————————————————————-
    Nice save, Bizzle :rofl:

If I don’t like you, I’ll refer to you as female :tea:

Ahhhh when women refer to other women as females and we are not talking science I wanna check their pocketbooks. For weapons I mean.
    ************************

I don’t think I had a problem with that before my friend said that she hates it because female applies to every species of animal and she prefers woman. The term female been driving me crazy every since.

Wasting time says:

George Steljafjaojfo;ajrfl;a,
    _________________________

************************

________________________________

Which is why I just say “hoes.”
    I’m respectful and chit.

The only white girl I like is Lara. She is so corny, like moi. Its endearing. :heart:

I dont like Ginger. *lip sneer* And Amy Robach? :no:

Paula DEENS restaurant shut down. ABC airs Paula Deen commercial errymorning at 5:01AM…
    WHEN almost NOONE is watching
    :tea:

yes @Jackson 14 *shoots my own face*

Wasting time says:

Josh wasn’t fired. NBC came in and said we’ll give you this and you can have Pank eye job. He emailed them on Sunday and like “not goin’ be able to do it; but tell Robin to text me”

The only white girl I like is Lara.
    ~~~~~~~
    Gosh, Noone on the show likes her, BUT RobYn :(

Buttercup says:

UPS fired 250 employees who walked off the job for 90 minutes in a sign of protest for a recently fired coworker. They fired 20 people immediately and notified the other 230 that they will no longer be employed once their replacements are trained. UPS ain’t playing the radio. Tell your friends and family in Queens that UPS is hiring!

User Friendly says:

Just Looking says:

I was like c’mon now, Mimi aint THAT dam old. Sandra know she will slip some shade in like a roofie. :love:

Ms Peaches says:

Nancyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

^^^ Said like Nettie when she yelled for Celie

—————————————————–
    Get out of my Head why don’t ya! LOL

Just Looking says:

I have a girlfriend that wasn’t into the married thing either, she said it was a waste of time. Then she saw when another friend boyfriend died and she was left looking crazy, cause she didn’t have access to nothing. His next of kin is mama. After she got the death certificate she was like BYKE BISH. :happy:

Needless to say after their 8 year relationship they married, I swear he died last week and she was like WHEW. SWEAR this

Real Story #1369

@OTB
    “I still like Robin Roberts and George Steljafjaojfo;ajrfl;a, but that gaggle of yt girls is irrating to watch.

The only white girl I like is Lara. She is so corny, like moi. Its endearing.

I dont like Ginger. *lip sneer* And Amy Robach? ”

I can’t tell any of em apart. It got like a whole bus full of em and they all sound stupid. Or they play that “I’m not too smart” role or something.

WHY DONT WE ALL LIVE IN A COMMUNE? :crying1:

This is why I :love: yall. Yall get that “female” chit. Like fr. If a man constantly refers to you as female, he does not see you on his level, trust.

@PhatCakes :yes: I will say “that female..” and whatever follows is not going to be complimentary. :tea:

<—-good…i gots dem policies :lol:

@JUST LOOKING
    “I have a girlfriend that wasn’t into the married thing either, she said it was a waste of time. Then she saw when another friend boyfriend died and she was left looking crazy, cause she didn’t have access to nothing. His next of kin is mama. After she got the death certificate she was like BYKE BISH.

Real Story #1369

:huh:
    …so she had TWO niggas die on her?

Just was reading the NEW GMA anchor AMY Robach doesnt like Spencer either
    WTH is Laura doing over there??

____________________________

punchline: if you don’t know your town’s Sara, it’s prob you! *bada bing!*

Matchsticks says:

@Sandra

I have a question. There was also a time when certain people were deemed unnatural bc man should not lay with man…and awww, hayul…fk it… :coffee:

Beta says:

Pish Posh :hahaha:

Go away Roger. :dead:

SN: We have the best paraphrasing on the net on this family ass blog.

*punches Man in the eye*

Now start over. read again. SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLY

WHY DONT WE ALL LIVE IN A COMMUNE? :crying1:
    =========
    I’ve been lobbying for us to start an Allenstown. We can even call it Rosetown, Rose Garden, Rosewood, Rose Mountain…

Just Looking says:

:huh:
    …so she had TWO niggas die on her?

No, two different people, gotta type fast to catch up with Power Posters and Sandra if she decide to flip the page.

Like when we don’t agree

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ HIS :hug:

:bite: What is Lara doing? Why is she so polarizing? Oh no!

I think they dont like her cause hse came in that piece like she been doing this. :hahaha: Them girls been in the trenches, covering Black Beach week and chit and her she come. :hahaha: No I really wanna know why tho. Dang!

Bad Influence says:
    Some of us like shacking up. word

Human interpersonal interactions changed drastically in the 14th century when rape was outlawed. Men were forced to assimilate and to suppress their natural instincts to mate randomly. If it were left up to men, there would be no engagements, weddings, wedding dresses, etc. Ask yourself this: why are there more liquor stores and strip clubs than churches and schools in major cities? :coffee:

And they dont e’en know it. :rofl:

User Friendly says:

wait hold up did Who Dat say her daddy had roaches in his liver :huh: whats that??

KyCakes says:

@OTB :yes: :rofl:

Not complimentary AT ALL! Shyt.

I just read that Josh making less on NBC sports than he was on GMA. Nobody knows why the heck he left. But he Mel Fiona status.

Usatoday got story. CNN Money got the figures.

Bye Josh. We loved you.

Buttercup says:

I can’t take too much of Lara. The only thing I click with her on is bargain shopping and Scandal. I like Ginger. She’s no Sam, but she’ll do. Amy is so…bleh

Oh UPS. :facepalm: I dont think it shall end well.

Mad u said that about ole pank eye…

Roaches of the liver…Cirrhosis

Why is she so polarizing?
    ~~~~~~
    MMkaY :tea: I suppose.

@Sandra, girl i just…. *unplugs ur keyboard* :lol:

when rape was outlawed huh?

Buttercup says:

The body of the missing exotic dancer was found in Llburn :wail: I hope this brings her family some closure.

datsmdubya2u says:

sassyshe says:

Mariah diurex it helps with bloat

She always looks uncomfortably swole..why? :think:

Matchsticks says:

I heard UPS was a tragic place to work…a Sr. Analyst just started in my department and he’s shocked that we can do stuff like “eat at our desk” and “go take a personal phone call” … :eek:

I just read that Josh making less on NBC sports
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YUP, JOSH Said a significant amount less. Millions.

Buttercup says:

Oh UPS. :facepalm: I dont think it shall end well.
    =========
    The local politicians are already starting to stir.

User Friendly says:

Mad u said that about ole pank eye…

Roaches of the liver…Cirrhosis
    ___________________________

ohhhhhhhhhhh :ashamed:

Bad Influence says:

who the hell is Josh n Laura n dem… maybe i should stop watching CNN all the damn time..

~~~~~~~~~~
    SMH

Wasting time says:

@ Who Dat
    We sure do. That was Mister Time homeboy from ESPN!

…and awww, hayul…fk it… :coffee:

Well I got a fukking prollem, so I’ll fk it.. :think: we had a roundtable about Bible and what it says about Gays and I Lesbians were even MORE unnatural. I did not know this and made the nigga show me! Sure enough in Romans (might be lying about the book) that lesbian <<<<< gay men

Folks gonna learn about taking other people’s issues personally :eek:
    Re:UPS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GMA cast :hahaha:

U aint neva lied DTTS.

_______________________________

:think: you got me thanking now Bird! i remma my ex-dopamine guy used to always say “females” do this & that… that kneegrow didn’t even like his own mama, that’s when i knew EYE was not the problem…

I just read that Josh making less on NBC sports
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YUP, JOSH Said a significant amount less. Millions.

It has GOT to be about Today! Lauer’s job!

Just Looking says:

_________
    Pluuezze, most men do just as they please. Just like these stray dogs, humping and grinding. Passing out Outside babies like flyers on your car window at the club.

:lol: Lara is a bit much now that I think about it.

Florida State charges two football players in rape case; Jameis Winston investigated
    ~ and it’s On AgAiN

says:

:hahaha: :hahaha: what zee phuck is WRONG witchall?? Blog owner included with that dopamine breadown! :ghost:

i luz yall dambit!

Ky! :lick: sup muffin?

Butta ITTO Match @Man & anybody else i aint font directly in the eye like Mimi :eek: sup yo?!

Just Looking says:

Folks gonna learn about taking other people’s issues personally :eek:
    Re:UPS
    ______
    I got love for my coworkers, but I got more love for my folks at the crib.

Sorry John, I’ll see you next weekend, stop by for a beer anytime.

Bad Influence says:

ooh ok @ LuVn, i really do watch CNN too much. My bf told me the other day that I might wanna put the local news on…a bish dnt KNOW SHAT bout whats going on in Vegas but I’m pretty wordly :lol:

Said Josh cant appear on Today or any competition morn show for six months….then we shall see what this is about! But cosign…something is up.

says:

sweater gawt tho i read NICK when Dubb fonted Mimi dissed NICKI directly :rofl: i was like DAAAAMN!

DTTS!! :kiss: how u dewin lady cab driver?! :winky:

User Friendly says:

Just Looking says:

:lol: like oprah show – you get outside baby, YOU get a outside baby, YOU get a outside baby, THE WHOLE AUDIENCE IS GETTING A OUTSIDE BABY :woohoo:

Noooo! Damn! :crying1:

~ and it’s On AgAiN

:facepalm:

They DETERMINED to get that nigga.

~ and it’s On AgAiN
    =======
    Say it ain’t so, Luvie. Is he another Darren Sharper :bite:

:dead:

Matchsticks says:

Them Romans mighta had a real problem with that Greek island called lesbos…I know that sarcasm may seem off kilter, but I'm a firm believer that local historical laws and guidelines helped SHAPE the words in the Bible… :coffee:

Said Josh cant appear on Today or any competition morn show for six months
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    :thankyou: I sure have been tuning into TODAY the last few mornings.

OTB Strahan started on GMA?

Just Looking says:

Who is ya’ll talkn bout?

Josh, Laura?

Good Mourning America?

Don’t like them.

Like His, I watch CNN or local.

Buttercup says:

Nothing much, Fay. I’m just on the plantation shooting the breeze since no one in my department is here YET AGAIN. How are things going with you, love muffin?

CNN is my bew thangs tew, Barkah. :lol: I have started to hate Erin tho! Is it the pregnancy? IDK. Bish been getting on my bad side (before her break) tho.

says:

chile when u said they announced on SUNDAY (his AWF day) that he won’t be byke. i knowed it was twoubow twoubow!

Josh was a fine tall ass yt bwoi tho :yes: i wish his ass well! seemed like GMA was perfect for him.

how yall feel about Ginger Zee? she seem pretty boring to me. Lara aiight. i like her on that HGTV show better.

Yeah they are, but Winston wasnt charged. The lil slut with the two dif DNAs on her face said “she needs to see heads roll!”

Wasting time says:

Leave Jimmy Winston alone :cry:

But FSU just got a new logo. :| No Im sorry. This really is not funny.

missyJ says:

I got a chicken caeser wrap for lunch. This ain’t nothing but hypertension in a tortilla. Chicken got so much dang salt on it…Cain’t even eat it mayne

:kiss: Fay :steer: On my way to piggup a fare now :eek:

I think ginger Zee is Adorable :)
    you know who is the best, that GMA Weekend Crew
    I Heart RON Claiborne :heart:

datsmdubya2u says:

Buttercup says:

:shocked: Well Dayum… You may live in a Democracy but when you report to work…you’re under a dictatorship. :pc: <<<<< Check out UPS careers website.. :rof: I got cousins in Queens….

They got rid of the Injun @OTB? Does Burt Reynolds know about this shyt?

The lil slut with the two dif DNAs
    ^^^^^^^^^
    She was Trying to get Chose :rofl: :rofl:

BRB I gotta buy some food. STarving!

=========
    I can stomach Ginger more than Lara and Amy. Maybe things will perk up with Elizabeth gets back…if she comes back.

Ginger Zee shole is purdy. Love her!

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ DTTS you done dipped in and out again?

Anyhoo….

I did room inspection this morning, and them ratched children, want they half ass droid phones to live. They rooms were clean, if I didn’t know better. I could have sworn that a maid broke in and cleaned 15 year room between 615am and 8:02am… The sucka was 5 star clean.

She will be awarded 2 text this week.

:kona:

But FSU just got a new logo.
    ~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: yep, it was leaked.they’re pissT Off :lol:

========
    I think there were enough of heads, necks, tongues, and eyes rolling already, lil skank.

_______________________________

…but didn’t… ain’t she…. didn’t they….
    never mind :kona:

SO where is MH370?

says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Fay :cool: :tea:

:rofl: :rofl: u is a damn fewl chile! *takes off shades & 3 Stooges yo EYES by turch bc ion play that LOOKIN chit* :blink: <—dontchu DARE look!

i memba when i was boycottin GMA whilest Obama was running for 2nd term. Georgie was working my lass nerve with is BO undertones :huh:
    anyway, i found the today show SEW boring!

Butta i'm finna go prospect for some buyers & sellers. gotta get used to this life! :eek:

u still puttin in notice?

Buttercup says:

She will be awarded 2 text this week.
    ======
    :crying1:

:newpost: On the striper :newpost:

==================

I hate to laugh cuz I KNOW they were in the break like :gossip: they caint fyr us all mayne. Boss man said thank I won’t :ban: on awl y’all.

Gon be 250 fired folks not geetin none for months husbands/wives like “heyul nawl you caint get none til I get that $20 on the light bill Rosa Parks azz walking awf yo job”

OTB Strahan started on GMA?

Not yet.

Buttercup says:

u still puttin in notice?
    ===========
    In 41 days, 18 hours, and 44 minutes. I have a phone interview the week after next for a financial advisor trainee program :woohoo:

:tape: <<<<trying not to laff a Butter bout to give ERR'BODY "notice" :no:

She will be awarded 2 text this week.
    :fistbump:

datsmdubya2u says:

:think: UPS is Union right?

OpinionHated says:

Mariah looks like she’s on prednisone….. but she been looking very Jerry Lewis like for awhile now… she ain’t been right since the Mortolla breakup – I don’t know what drugs he had her on but the affects are still lingering….

says:

who is Elizabeth? which one got breast cancer? i cant think of her name right now, but i like her. i cried when she announced it. :cry: she was so brave to do so. i posed to have one this year or next since i turn 40.

i was impressed with Ginger’s dancing :2dance: that heffa can GO!

Buttercup says:

@Nancy, they better get with the program!

@Dubya, :yes: they’re union, but the union does not recognize a strike as a form of protest

@Fay, Elizabeth is the one who revealed she’s an alcoholic. Amy is the one who had breast cancer.

BadNewzBiddy says:

She’s on Pregnazone….duh :)