R&B singer Monifah Carter seen leaving 'The Wendy Williams Show' in NYC

R&B singer Monifah Carter and her butch girlfriend were seen leaving ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ with purple hair, black outfit, and some cool camo Uggs. The 43-year-old star of R&B Divas once dated Queen Latifah.
Photo: Blayze / Splash News

Rita Ora & Calvin Harris Step Out For a Night Out

British superstar Rita Ora and her DJ boyfriend Calvin Harris were spotted on a stroll after having dinner in New York City. The couple share Calvin’s home on the west coast.
Photo: Dara Kushner/INFphoto.com

Taylor Swift returns home from an afternoon of shopping in New York City

Singer Taylor Swift returned home from an afternoon of retail therapy in New York City.
Photo: North Woods / Splash News

Cynthia Bailey arrives at the Bravo studios for an appearance on 'Watch What Happens: Live' in NYC

Reality TV personality Cynthia Bailey was all smiles while posing for photographers as she arrived at the Bravo studios for an appearance on ‘Watch What Happens: Live’ in New York City on Sunday.
Photos: Sharpshooter Images / Splash News

119 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Monifah, Rita Ora, Calvin Harris, Taylor Swift, Cynthia Bailey”

missyJ says:

Her butch girlfriend please :pray: tell you not talking about the person in the blue shirt :eek:

Other than Cynt…. HARPO who these PEOPLE??

:huh:

libra80sbaby says:

I :love: Monifah!! love her even more since I found out Queen Latifah used to :lick: that

SOTHERNGRL says:

:facepalm: Rita, Rita, Rita :nono: To just everything and why her neck looking so stiff like she got a crook in it or that guy beside her has a string you using to keep hfer propped up.

User Friendly says:

If Taylor Swift dont look like Olive Oyl then I dont know who does…. :smh: eat you a sammich, chile!

SunnyPA says:

That’s not the fiancee/fiance I saw on R&B Divas.

Can we stop with the colorful hair :shrugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhh I logged in just to say when I went to church, and the pastor said: “look at God, won’t he do it?” My simple ass though of y’all and said “yasss roses he will” :oops: I hate y’all. Now when someone catch the holy ghost at church I’m a think they having a damn diabetical fit from not eating, or running trying so they won’t laugh. I can’t stand y’all. At all!! :heart: :hahaha:

Taylor Swift ole duffus looking azz :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why Taylor Swift dressed like somebody Granny from the ’80′s. The floral dress, the ugly shoes and the purse. Just the whole combo gets a big azz NO!.

User Friendly says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Rita, Rita, Rita To just everything and why her neck looking so stiff like she got a crook in it or that guy beside her has a string you using to keep hfer propped up.

I think she is trying to look sober. you know that “just make it out the club without falling” look. you gotta stay focused. keep your eye on the prize. :lol:

VicKaLiCious says:

Monifah is the only likable R&B Diva. I’m rooting for her and I like that purple hair. I live in the hood so I can’t rock that. Might get lumped in with the hoodrats

libra80sbaby says:

Is it just me or does Queen Latifah look like she lick a mean box or what :thinking:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Butter um why at first glance I thought Monifah had on that trash bag get up from the “I can’t stand the rain” Missy video? Ugh

libra80sbaby says:

——————————
    Lmaoooooo :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

That bag says Oscar dela Renta (sp) Ummmmm why I thought this was no longer. I mean I havent heard of this since Jr or Sr High when I was wearing his jeans.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Libra girl bet money she is the one doing the screwing. But ewww that don’t look sexy in my head. I keep thinking Cleo from set it off. Yuck.

libra80sbaby says:

Is it just me or does Queen Latifah look like she lick a mean box or what

:ghost: logging off !

SOTHERNGRL says:

I like Cynthias dress.

Is Taylor wearing kitten heels :huh:

West Coast Chick says:

So is Cynthia fired or nah?

VDot says:

Monifah needs a different color foundation. Whatever she’s wearing has her looking ashy, like she slapped baby powder on. I bet it’s Mac. :lol:

And those pleather jogging pants she’s rocking? Hated them

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Butter I dont know about kitten heels but I do know that they are UG&LY.

VDot says:

libra80sbaby says:
    Is it just me or does Queen Latifah look like she lick a mean box or what

:rofl: :dead: but :yes:

She’s the Turn Out Queen. Don’t leave your girl round her :no:

========
    :crying1: I had many of nights like this when I was in college. I REFUSED to be one of those chicks walking around downtown barefoot. I would rather try to sober up and risk rolling my ankle.

Taylor Swift stay looking like somebody country bumpkin cousin visiting the big city for the very first time :no: (but im’a let her finish) :kona:

thriftStoreJungle says:

monifah got them “pregnancy fibroids” cynthia had or nah? :no:

Keesh says:

Unt Unnnnn… giggling walking away… LuvRoses

Buttercup says:

@Butter I dont know about kitten heels but I do know that they are UG&LY.
    ========
    And they look like… like…like velveteen :cry: Le’weep.

My simple ass though of y’all and said “yasss roses he will” :oops:

:ghost:

WAIT :warning: I am back for this comment only. Speaking of kitten heels :wtf: was Dr. Simone wearing off M2M last night??? She had on pum pum shorts pulled up to her waist with no butt cheeks… Then had at shirt tied to the side in a knot. Like we used to do in middle school. She looked sour and stank :facepalm:

User Friendly says:

and the dude photobombing Taylor look simple as fugg. :lame:

“I can’t stand the rain” Missy video?
    ~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    speaking of Missy, I read this weekend she used to DATE Mona ScoTT
    :tea:

Buttercup says:

@MsT, and those heels had the nerve to have fur on them :ghost: Dr. Simone needs to wear scrubs at all times. I really want her to get rid of her fupa :nono:

Butter I was ashamed for her and her husband :no: she needs to get herself together. Made me reevaluate myself :lol:

and who keeps painting Taylor’s mouth red? i think they may be trying to make this red lip her ‘statement’ look or calling card, but she just looks matronly like she grew up in the 1950′s with that slash of maybeline and that flat/curled roller set :no:

missyJ says:

So wait.. is Monifah wearing drawstring leather skinnysweats? :huh:

Buttercup says:

I was ashamed too. How are you going to give off a party girl vibe but be a dead fish in bed :|

Ms Peaches says:

Taylor looks like Sammatha Stevens 2014.

Taylor look slow as phuck!

JerseyGirl68 says:

I won’t be watching R&B Divas.

I don’t feel like looking at “man in her head” Terez, “yukmouth” Monifah and crazy “I can’t accept the fact that I am a Negro” Keke.

Next!!!!

Dayum Monifah is built like a box. Lemme go see what her ol lady look like…
    :pc:

:eek:
    That hoe look rough. Look like one of those WNBA power forwards.

:blink:

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:eek:
    That hoe look rough. Look like one of those WNBA power forwards.
    ———————
    This made me laugh :lol:

don’t she though @Man?! ion’t know if it’s because she seems to be breathing through her mouth all the time, or if it’s just her expression :shrug: i feel like those simple sing/song tunes she puts out are less than great, but folks wanna make her amerikka’s sweetheart so they pretend she’s uber talented. for real, i don’t think she would have even made it to the finals if she had been a contestant on AI :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So wait.. is Monifah wearing drawstring leather skinnysweats
    ——–
    Smdh. Her entire outfit from hair to shoes is a fail. Period. Got a little TV money and still can’t get right. Damn.

@NANCY DREW
    “don’t she though @Man?! ion’t know if it’s because she seems to be breathing through her mouth all the time, or if it’s just her expression i feel like those simple sing/song tunes she puts out are less than great, but folks wanna make her amerikka’s sweetheart so they pretend she’s uber talented. for real, i don’t think she would have even made it to the finals if she had been a contestant on AI ”

Yeah. She goin slip up on a black dyck and they goin turn on her azz something terrible.

————
    Maybe she don’t wanna fall off the table and go to the er!? Speaking if that, y’all seen that show “sex sent me to the ER”? Anyway, people please don’t have someone say your a dead fish in bed. That sound like a dry smelly mess. Thank you. Lol

=========
    :hahaha: I just can’t lay there and not at least throw it back. Most times, I’m performing for an audience that is not there :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@buttercup I have to agree. If your in bed with your man, its show time. Leave that man with his eyes tearing up!!!! Chhiillddd. Don’t just lay there with your dry snatch. Talk to him, throw it back, reverse cowgirl, something. Good grief. Lazy heffas

________________________

it’s possible. but she would have to have fried eggs for brains like amanda-wannabe-black-chyna bynes for them to completely abandon her. otherwise, long as they can prop her up, get her to denounce black dack, AND conveniently forget whether or not she even really consented to getting w/black dack, they’ll blame the hyper-sexed black man for lusting after snow white and taking what he couldn’t help but want.

————-
    She gonna think she Beyonce then. Turn all hood. Fill out and everything. Leave the yt people all confused. Its coming though. Just wait on it

Buttercup says:

:ashamed: I won’t even mention how we got down like some pagans on Easter then :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy I am not! *looks down at baby bump* OK maybe I am. Lol. But its true. You can’t just lay there. You got to move or something. Unless your sloppy top (is it too early for that type of talk here?) Is everything, then you need to be moving….matter of fact, even if it is everything, you still need to move something.

Buttercup says:

matter of fact, even if it is everything, you still need to move something.
    =======
    :cosign:

Nuvaring don’t fail me now :pray:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I won’t even mention how we got down like some pagans on Easter then
    ————
    Butter!!!! He did not roll the stone away so you could roll your hips before service Sunday morning!!! :hahaha: I wonder how many people wake up, do the do, then go to church hugging and kissing on the cheeks….*makes note to stop letting the church people hug and kiss at fellowship time*

@Nancy I am not! *looks down at baby bump* OK maybe I am. Lol.
    ________________________

:hahaha: whew lawd… :phew: i was gone just let that go unmentioned, but, um, yeah… you ‘carrying’ the evidence :rofl: :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@butter my ring failed me, but no worries for you though. *prays to Jesus for another Butter Baby* :nun:

missyJ says:

Unh unh Keya and Butter shame on y’all. Ol nassee gulls

*pats the bun on my head when I had straight hair yesterday :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy Right!!! No faking it now. All showing his uhh handy work and what not. :Lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj :hug: hey girl. Oh you was all fancy yesterday?! With your straight hair. Excuse me. Lol Lol

Buttercup says:

@Keya, you don’t have to worry about Honey Dip and I. Our rendezvous was at night :winky: a good night kiss turned into a very good night.

so we got a group of contortionist praise dancers on the blog :think:

Butter, Keya, Missy:

:pray: :pray: :pray:
    :nun: :nun: :nun:
    :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:
    :buttshake: :buttshake: :buttshake:
    :kona: :kona: :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@butter hey now!!! I know that’s right!! *picks up phone to text hubby* and its gonna rain tonight!? *finds iPad to get r.Kelly tunes ready*

========
    :thinking: my Nuvaring failed me once before too, but I had a miscarriage very early on. Will you please ask sweet baby Jesus to hold off on that baby for a year? :bite:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy :hahaha: :dead: I hate you!!!! Lol Lol.

missyJ says:

@keya :hugs: yeah I was fancy.. then the sun set and the basketball games was boring and……. :tape: :lol:

so we got a group of contortionist praise dancers on the blog :think:
    ========
    :casket: I was a gymnast for 13 years, so I get twisted into all types of positions.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Dear Jesus, next year this time, please give a little healthy baby to Butter and her honey dip. She don’t have any relations before service, so I think she gets extra points for that. Thank you Lord. Amen.

Oh and I don’t need an express ticket to hell…..you know my heart. Amen

missyJ says:

@nancy :hahaha: I see you wanna be excused from the blog til Wednesday with taken. :chase:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I was a gymnast for 13 years, so I get twisted into all types of positions.
    ———-
    Honey Dip is mighty pleased with you, the gymnastics coach, and your parents right about now. :hahaha:

Oh and I don’t need an express ticket to hell…..you know my heart. Amen
    ==========
    :crying1:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@butter don’t come in here talking about: I forgot to stretch and honey dip put my leg behind my head, and it could not go back into position, so I was at the ER. :hahaha:

CHARBEE says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhh I logged in just to say when I went to church, and the pastor said: “look at God, won’t he do it?” My simple ass though of y’all and said “yasss roses he will” I hate y’all. Now when someone catch the holy ghost at church I’m a think they having a damn diabetical fit from not eating, or running trying so they won’t laugh. I can’t stand y’all. At all!!
    _____________________________________________________________________

The BOSS done came out the office asking who laughing like that…. Duck my head like I am working real hard….

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj oh I see. The sweat out. OK. Your excused. That means you were working. Good for you girl. Wait, y’all were watching the game or he was playing in one and made a quick trip to the parking lot?

———
    Lol Lol. Don’t get fired!! Lol lol

SOTHERNGRL says:

@butter and @Malaya y’all so darn fass

==========
    :rofl: I stretch every night and every morning. My hips pop out of place, and one night it took me about 10 minutes to get it popped back in. I was so afraid I was going to have to go to the ER :wail: I was thinking of all kinds of lies: I was doing splits. I slipped on the wet floor. All kinds of things. I just kept saying, “We will never speak a word of this :mad:

nope. I was just acknowledging that we got some folk in here who are dedicated to twerking for the lawd :claps:

:waves: <<< dollar bills

missyJ says:

Butter somesaultin in the bed ruuummmmm?? Talmbout call me Ms. Dawes and axin for gold medals after :hunching: :trophy:

@butter and @Malaya y’all so darn fass
    ========
    Like Mama Butter told my aunt when she found out I was pregnant, “Butter got feelin’ too :buttshake:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

“We will never speak a word of this  “
    ———–
    Lmmfao. :hahaha: nooooo

missyJ says:

Speaking of stretching. I need to start my daily pilates

__________________________

you better do like that lady on that commercial where that snail rolled up and fired that guy. girlfriend was peeping over the cubicle, but soon as she heard he was fired she was like :eek: :ghost: :typing:

SOTHERNGRL says:

This kindle is messing up. I look at what I typed and I’m like :blink: who is Matilda or whoever.

ayyyyyyyyyy Keya! just gone and clock-out for the day… sound like you & the baby need a nap or sum :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Butter at home running and doing a damn back flip on the dyck. She a star. Lol Lol.

_____________________________

*stops reading before EYE get fired* :ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy man listen….I was just asking. Lol Lol. :dead: You know you wanna know.

This kindle is messing up. I look at what I typed and I’m like who is Matilda or whoever.

i thought you had slipped and used somebody’s gov’t name. i was like :think: hmmm, now which one is Malaya? :rofl:

missyJ says:

———

We were at home… this time :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

We were at home… this time
    ———-
    :hahaha: Missy said f this game, popped open her housecoat and got it popping!

We were at home… this time :tea:

lawd and missy got the nerve to call herself being all demure “this time” :no: no ma’am put your panky down :hahaha:

missyJ says:

Y’all need to log awf to motivate me to work out. Got my workout clothes on, my mat out and I’m refreshing to see what y’all nuts say next

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

lawd and missy got the nerve to call herself being all demure “this time”  no ma’am put your panky down
    ——–
    Lol. Right! The last time she was at her boo moms house doing it on the bathroom sink like in Soul Food. :hahaha: Now she all refined cuz she was at home. :hahaha: :hug:

missyJ says:

@nancy I taint Neva said that. Y’all just assumed. I said they’ll learn the truth soon enough. Ain’t nobody thought I had couth since ’89 so I rolled with it :lol:

_________________________

:ghost:

Ain’t nobody thought I had couth since ’89 so I rolled with it
    ————–
    Lol. My momma always telling me I ain’t shyt Lol Lol. :hahaha: that’s why I love y’all. Because y’all ain’t shut either.

missyJ says:

Lol. My momma always telling me I ain’t shyt Lol Lol.  that’s why I love y’all. Because y’all ain’t shut either.

——–

:lol: We just awl misfits. Can’t nary one throw a stone in they class house

Well i got 10 minutes left. I’ma run to the powder room, stretch, look byke at it :buttshake: and ponder :think: if i should try some of the corrupt practices i learnt here today from the praise twerkers.

:nite: (buncha freaks) :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy night girl! Remember, if you look back at it, then he’ll put a fat rabbit on that craftmatic. (In my 2chainz voice) :hahaha:

Morning :yawn: did I already comment on these people? If I didn’t. Monifah: like her not the colored hair she wears. Rita :no: FETCH. Taylor: don’t like this scrawny wench. She looks straight trailer park but also whiny and entitled. She has no shape or sense of style. Cynthia :rolleyes: Don’t like you. Clearly you and Peter tried to create a story line. Nene agreed to help. You backed out and now you all woe is me lol Kenya :stop: All of y’all phony except for Kandi in my eyes

At least six hurt in shooting at FedEx facility in Georgia

~~~~
    Morning Mistake.. Whats UP woman

Afiya says:

Monifah lookin’ like she just rolled outta bed :no:

Rita looks so haggard :huh:

Taylor needs a few hamburgers, she too skinny :no:

Cynthia :no: are your legs not shaven :shocked: not cute boo, not cute at all :nono:

*waves: Good Morning Roses :hug:

A FedEx shooting…LAWD, SAVE US!!! :facepalm:

Hey Luvie :hugs: Oh no not another shooting. People are crazy!

San ah make ya dance says:

This chick over 40 with purple hair :huh: I like her hair better short too :tea: Her girl do look like she play ball :hahaha:

Afiya says:

UGGS might be confortable, but them jawns is ugly as fukk, I don’t care what kind you got, they UGLY!!!

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    I had a real hate for em when they first came out. I do like them for kids now

MissHarlem says:

Good Morning Roses :waves: before I can’t font for the day.

LUVN hey boo :hug:

San ah make ya dance says:

Morning :waves:

Afiya says:

Why they can’t have some style to them, why they got to be round toed, and just plain not cute? :shrug: is that the purpose? to be super duper ugly? :smack: dummy me, that’s why they called UGGS!! :kona:

I think UGGS should be worn if you are seriously lounging, traveling or going to like a sleepover. Maybe running errands :yes: I don’t have a pair. The ones I like were like $200 and I refused.

This Katy Perry Darkhouse be riding :danban: