Celebs Out & About: Naya Rivera, Robin Roberts, Wiz Khalifa, Nick Young

Naya Rivera goes to Coffee Bean in Larchmont Village

Socialite Naya Rivera was seen purchasing java at the Coffee Bean in Larchmont Village on Tuesday. Naya was recently dumped by her ex-boyfriend, rapper Big Sean, who sent her packing because she had a nasty attitude. Then just yesterday the sometime actress was booted from the final episode of the hit TV show Glee. According to the NY Daily News, the producers had enough of Naya’s nasty attitude. See, it pays to be nice to people. Your LSLH image will only get you so far.
Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News

Robin Roberts shows off her awesome figure and has some laughs as she dines only yards away from 'Real Housewives' Joanna Krupa and Gretchen Rossi

Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts was seen dining with friends only yards away from ‘Real Housewives’ Joanna Krupa and Gretchen Rossi. The cancer survivor and the ‘Real Housewives’ ate separately at Villa Blanca restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA on Tuesday. Frankly, I’m surprised to see Robin socializing with black people.
Photo: Sharky / Splash News

EXCLUSIVE: Wiz Khalifa goes shopping with friend in Hollywood

Rap artist Wiz Khalifa was spotted shopping with a personal shopper (not pictured) in Hollywood, CA on Monday. Wiz is married to socialite-turned-housewife Amber Rose, whom we assume is too busy cooking and cleaning, and raising their son, to help Wiz pick out clothes.
Photo: Splash News

EXCLUSIVE: Nick Young takes his son shopping at the Grove in Hollywood

NBA star Nick Young was seen taking his baby son shopping at the Grove in Hollywood, CA on Monday. The 28-year-old LA Lakers star didn’t mince words when commenting on the Donald Sterling controversy. Young said that if Sterling doesn’t change his racist ways, he will die a villain.
Photo: Splash News

Robin look cute in her little heels :yes: and That chick Naya is a damn stick walking :blink: she looks sick

————-
    :crying1: Someone make sure she doesn’t go kill herself. She already starving herself

• Who Dat

Frankly, I’m surprised to see Robin socializing with black people.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NOPE. Dont do that. :nono:

• San ah make ya dance

Ok dude shorts are on 10 :rofl: And where the fcuk is Wiz going? Fishing :rofl: I cant with these people

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Robyn’s outfit is the only outfit I like in these pictures. Period.

• missyJ

Is this a World Hunger Advertisement? Errybody up top need a sammich with EXTRA mayo!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Frankly, I’m surprised to see Robin socializing with black people.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NOPE. Dont do that.
    ———
    Robyn don’t hang out with black people? :blink: Or was Auntie just saying stuff?

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Frankly, I’m surprised to see Robin socializing with black people.

:lol: not just black, but blue-black

Naya shoulda got her some cupcakes or snacks to go with that coffee :smh: eat something, sugah!

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I want this skinny bish to be seen purchasing a Double Cheeseburger with everything on it. With a large fry and a milkshake. If she hollin she dont eat meat then a TURKEY burger with everything on it and a soy milkshake. I aint got time for you to be walking round looking like Skeletor for no fawkin REASON in 2014.

The man Robyn is with…what does he have on? I don’t like it. :no:

• Milky

Is it me or is Robin looking more manly since she came out? Dont get me wrong I love Robin, just wondering!

Like how the hole in your jeans too big :crying1: Im confused again

———-
    Dubb you mad or nah? lol lol. She is stressed. She just had a break up.

• Smonae

Wiz :no:

Naya anybody else look at how she was morphing into Kim K, face wise anyway

• Who Dat

I mean she from Missip and went to school in Louisiana. Robin has seen and prolly hung with negroid life forms plenty of times in the past, present, and the future. I am sure she ate a few sista girl boxes in her day too. I think SR just being funny.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Don’t let them place you in a box, i’ve seen it at my former agency and they real good at putting the Black people there to stay. I partly blame them as well tho. They became complacent
    _________________________
    Agree w/all this (am guilty of some of it).
    Jenie, the fact that you say you’ve mastered your current function is a BIG red flag that you need to make a move. ‘They’ will keep you there because you’re so good and it’s one less area they need to worry about. This happened to me when I was an HR Tech. I was in records and responsible for processing all personnel actions. When they announced that the Techs would start cross-training for Specialist jobs, I was left off the list. I asked why, and ‘big boss’ said (with a straight face) “if I cross train/promote you, who’s going to do your job?” I soon applied for a job outside that dept – and got it.

That flag has been waving for years. This office is very dependent on me till its almost sickening… they will be ok…. when I do leave they have no choice… I think this position is here for me to finish school with ease ya feel me… meanwhile applying like a mug though :typing: I’m not slipping on that… eventually I will see the light :nun: I will be moved when it’s time… so I will continue to apply and get all the knowledge that I can while I here ya know… hell I be online taking up a lot of training courses on down town :yes: …. But this is it for me…. there is no where for me to move in the solicitor’s office … it’s either a attorney or support staff… and I can’t stand neither :nono: so I will continue to be on the hunt as well as stacking my credentials :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:offtopic: (like yall care but too bad) I get to find out what the baby is on Monday….well if my doctor and the baby act right lol. Pray for a boy please everyone.

I love Nick Young! Thats my lil boo thang. :yes:

did I say down town :smack: chile this is what happens when someone is talking to ya and ya trying to type at the same time … shyt gets all mixed up in the font :lol:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

San ah make ya dance says:

Like how the hole in your jeans too big Im confused again

she aint buy em like that. them sharp ass knees done bore a hole thru. :confused:

*stank face* Excuse you, talking bout Robin Roberts. :eyeroll:

You want the rest of this tea? Clearly that’s a ploy for her attn. Its Oprah’s Chai? :tea:

• Who Dat

Dubb you mad or nah? lol lol. She is stressed. She just had a break up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    No reason for it. You think Big Sean is missing a meal over the break up? He is not.

She used to be on the brink of deadly skinny before they got together anyway. Now she is giving me Whit Houston backbone showing skinny on that Mike Jackson special.

• San ah make ya dance

them sharp ass knees done bore a hole thru
    —————

• OutsidetheBox

Do she still got them big titties? I bet she look a damn fool naked. Thats why he dumped her. Too thin cootie dont get wet right. :no:

———
    Men don’t be stressed out IMO. Not over that anyway. And if she Whitty Hutton skinty then yes she needs some starch. ASAP. lol

• San ah make ya dance

If you standing straight and you have a 6 inch gap between yo legs, You need to eat and/or get help

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Too thin cootie dont get wet right.
    ———-
    I was so glad to see you until this right here! :hahaha: Damn. Another dry snatch. smdh.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

NAYA needs to go on a bacon cheesburger diet STAT.. being a walking skeleton will NEVER be cute or attractive. BIG SEAN little azz probably dumped her cuz he got tired of starting fires in the bedroom during sex.. BONE RUBING ON BONE IS DANGEROUS :nono:

AND whats up with all these fememine lookin azz men. Can this NEW trend please DIE :no:

And got those Retros looking like Barney shoes, gone Naya :hahaha:

• VDot

All of these people look homeless

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I thought we made it clear yesterday that we wasnt praying for no boy. :waiting:

drink some pineapple juice right before the ultrasound so Nakeya, Jr. can be active and reveal herself :happy:

• OutsidetheBox

Kim downstairs tho :confused: Like, I feel BAD for her now. Nobody likes Kim. I remember telling my homegirls..back when I was 200+ that if my ass ever looked like a box they betta fukking tell me or I would just die.

Nobody told Kim. :|

That does not look like Nay though her nose looks different :huh: I we sure that’s her ?

———-
    Yeah, this I don’t love at all. I like men to look like men. Even my gay friends. No you can not borrow my lip gloss. ugh.

• OutsidetheBox

VSpot… LMAO. The other day you was like Kandi and Todd were a handsome couple. Omgawd I laughed for thirty minutes. Fukk you yo. With the lights on. :love:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Nakeya_J says:

The man Robyn is with…what does he have on? I don’t like it. :no:

Wait, I thought the one in the shorts was a bald lesbian? :shrug:

That really does not look like her at all :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

*daydreams* I remma while i was down souf in Pitt Co. at my mama house, we went to Cooko Out nearly everyday :love: and i even sat in that long arse breakfast line at Peadon’s just to get a bag full of them made-from-scratch cheese biscuits :love:
    my pants still a lil tight :oops: and that was 2 weeks ago :kona:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I thought we made it clear yesterday that we wasnt praying for no boy.

———–
    Why do yall have to be so hateful!!! :cry: I want a boy damn it. Not one person here or otherwise has said yes a boy. EVERYONE is saying girl. *wispers* Do it for me Jesus.

• OutsidetheBox

Pray for a boy please everyone.
    ________

:no: You keep this up…telling the lord what you “wont”..and you will have a girl yet! :eek:

That is a man Sandra. :eyeroll: :hahaha: :huh:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Wait, I thought the one in the shorts was a bald lesbian?
    ——-
    IS IT?! Oh sorry. :kona:

• OpinionHated

Naya looks horrid…. Nick Youngs baby is adorable..

Sandra is it true that TI and the Game had a standoff with police last night cause their bodyguards got into an altercation with security and got beat to a pulp and TI/Game thought the cops did it and went ape sh*t on them and it turned into a huge standoff?

_________

sho dont. thigh gaps be airing it out too much. drying up the honey pot into a concentrate. dont nobody want no ol chicken cutlet ass pussee. :nono: coochie be needing gravy.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Please Google photos of Robin with black folk outside of her family and celebrity circle. And Robin has never ate the black box (as far as I know). Even when she was a sports reporter here in Atlanta in the ’80s she didn’t do sistahs. :nono:

——
    @OTB I will be greatful for whatever God gives me. However, if Jesus is on the main line taking request, then I would like a boy is all. lol.

_________

I dont make these rules! :lol:

Nature! Roundness sends off baby making signals to dudes for a reason. :yes:

Her cooch getting to much air :crying1:

• Who Dat

Men don’t be stressed out IMO
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Mine neither. I learned that ish long time ago. Your azz be someplace bout to die.

This nukka gone to play basketball with his homeboys, stopped and got Moe’s, gone to get his haircut, and done warshed up his car cause he going out tonight :steer: Your azz be at home aint ate in 3 days…. looking like Beaker from The Muppets, with all the lights out. And your homegirls calling each other like who going to check on this bish this time :gossip:

IS IT?! Oh sorry. :kona:

:rofl: So you apologizing to the LGBT community as a whole or what? :rofl: Too funny. Sandra play too much. Thats a man…baby! :huh:

• missyJ

Where is Wiz goin with that tote bag? He musta just donated to PBS or sumthin?

• SummerBaby

Naya’s skinny legs & big feet. :hahaha:

:ghost:

———
    :lbink: Ain’t them jigs on probation?! :popcorn: I’d like to hear the story though.

• Who Dat

I aint praying for no boy baby. Imma pray for a HEALTHY BABY. And you will DEAL as YOU say. Bye Felicia.

:think: spurned or nah? :hahaha:
    (j/k SR :hug: :kona: )

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

This nukka gone to play basketball with his homeboys, stopped and got Moe’s, gone to get his haircut, and done warshed up his car cause he going out tonight Your azz be at home aint ate in 3 days…. looking like Beaker from The Muppets, with all the lights out. And your homegirls calling each other like who going to check on this bish this time

:lol: if that aint the truth then I dont know what is. :rofl:

• missyJ

Naya gots some big feet!! :blink: Or is she rockin the chit Big Sean left at the house like Amber did to Kanye

———–
    @Dubb I am putting you on notice right now that we are done!!! :hahaha: Healthy will do. I will deal. Eww but I am not damn Felicia. Ugh. Damn Roses. :hahaha:

:hahaha: For those of you who need more detail… :tea:

I’ll take Riviera tho! :yes:

looking like Beaker from The Muppets
    ——–
    :hahaha: I hate you

Im tryna tell you. :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

dont nobody want no ol chicken cutlet ass pussee. coochie be needing gravy.
    ——–
    Yo who said this? You Roses have NO CHILL at all!!! Ain’t never gonna be shyt. :hahaha:

Pray for a boy please everyone.

:nono: still not touching & agreeing on a boy. I SAID you need a lil Karma/Keya in ya life! Now what we WILL do is pray & give thanks for a healthy happy baby no matter what it ill :yes:

• Milky

Why do yall have to be so hateful!!! I want a boy damn it. Not one person here or otherwise has said yes a boy. EVERYONE is saying girl. *wispers* Do it for me Jesus.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I may be the only one hoping you have a boy! I dont know what it is but I dont like lil girls that much. Especially these fass a** ones. But I know if you have a girl she will not be like these lil heffas out hur now!! They cant spell their name, but they can NAENAE, cant count but they can twerk their pampers, dont know their colors, but can cuss you out like a grown person!! :cuss: #endrant

Dis nigga Wiz! :rofl:

Man, that nigga look “painfully skinny.” I don’t even know if that’s possible but that’s the best description I can think of.

I get hungry just lookin at that nigga pics!

missyJ says:

Where is Wiz goin with that tote bag? He musta just donated to PBS or sumthin?
    _________

:rofl: :wail: not the helena rubenstein foundation tho

yes, I have kids & we watch sesame street every morning and they give helena rubenstein a shout out everyday. :rolleyes:

• Gigi26

Mark my words, Naya is on the blow :yes:

Bytch prolly don’t even have a pusscee, just got a gaping hole where one used to be.

I love Nick Young! Thats my lil boo thang. :yes:
    ________________________

:sick: cougar! :sick: :hahaha:

Hey Boo! :hug:

IS IT?! Oh sorry.

So you apologizing to the LGBT community as a whole or what? Too funny. Sandra play too much. Thats a man…baby
    —————-
    As a whole. I don’t need them sending for me. But why did I read the last part right in Austin Powers voice? lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Well, being stressed or not, this chit GOT to be done!
    :yes:

————-
    :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

So wiz is skinny ..painful. But not Naya. :hahaha: I forgot you sweet on them 12yo boy shapes. :yes:

Naya…Cassie. That other one..Karate! :yes:

_______

Oh fukk I gotta go. :ghost: :dead:

• Wasting time

Poor Naya. Nothing good will happen for Leah. You don’t steal her fiance and get her canned in the same month and think you gonna win! :no:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I may be the only one hoping you have a boy! I dont know what it is but I dont like lil girls that much. Especially these fass a** ones. But I know if you have a girl she will not be like these lil heffas out hur now!! They cant spell their name, but they can NAENAE, cant count but they can twerk their pampers, dont know their colors, but can cuss you out like a grown person!! #endrant
    ———
    THIS!!! All I am saying is that I don’t know if I can handle a girl. All the attitude, and yall know damn well she ain’t gonna be shyt cuz, her momma and her deddy ain’t shyt. I don’t think I could deal. Seriously. But if your baby can’t sing the ABC’s and name three basic colors, but can Nae Nae and sing Beyonce, then yes, you have a problem. A Big one.

• VDot

I am sure she ate a few sista girl boxes in her day too.

:lol: The word box will always be amusing to me.

@OTB
    “So wiz is skinny ..painful. But not Naya. I forgot you sweet on them 12yo boy shapes.

Naya…Cassie. That other one..Karate!
    ___________________________

:eek:
    :facepalm:

…here YOU go… stalkin a nigga to no end.

I DON’T LIKE BIG O-BEAST AZZ HOES! :nono:

I like feminine, small, petite azz women with pretty faces. Ain’t nothing “boy” about them! :nono:

But why did I read the last part right in Austin Powers voice? lol

Cause you my Round. :fistbump: :yes:

———-
    Ok so for the Roses with daughters, is it hard? Do you find yourself ready to fight them? How do yall deal with dating and all that?

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Naya…Cassie. That other one..Karate!
    _________________________

well Man DID say that asian lady-boy was fine too (Sterling’s mistress) and Joseling too so…… :shrugs:

lemme find out Mr. Cee done stole Man’s login :thinking:

• VDot

Fukk you yo. With the lights on.

_________________________

RAWRRRR Give me some sugar :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

I am sure she ate a few sista girl boxes in her day too.

Who eatin boxes?
    :popcorn:

I DON’T LIKE BIG O-BEAST AZZ HOES! :nono:

White flag yo.

*palms raised bout ye high*

My bad. You like what you like. Nuff said.

*runs fingers thru bangs…flips you off*

lemme find out Mr. Cee done stole Man’s login
    ——–
    :popcorn: And it begins….

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I DON’T LIKE BIG O-BEAST AZZ HOES!
    ————
    Question: Who would fall under this though? Examples please

@OTB
    “I DON’T LIKE BIG O-BEAST AZZ HOES!

White flag yo.

*palms raised bout ye high*

My bad. You like what you like. Nuff said.

*runs fingers thru bangs…flips you off*
    _________________________

Ugh… she want me so dayum bad. Anything happen to me yall, check out OTB mayne!!!!

Cause you my Round.
    ——–
    My hitta, my hitta :yes:

• missyJ

Keya I’m get my prayer circle on that boy for yew.. :hugs:

Why you want one so badly?

• Who Dat

Who eatin boxes
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Robin Rene from Pass Christian, Missip

• OutsidetheBox

I love girl childs. :heart: My oldest, I wish I could clone her. She will prolly hit 18 and turn up. But the first 17 years have been just a pleasure. Absolutely thank GOD for the great experience with her.

Cause my 13. :eek: Came in the world like, “you see me..” Ugh.

God tryna tell me something but IDK if I can hear it over her foolishness. Ugh.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Keya I’m get my prayer circle on that boy for yew..

Why you want one so badly?
    ——–
    I don’t think I can handle girls. Period. I is scared.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@OTB so you had on chill one and one not so chill one. Ok. I just don’t know how I would do is all. I have a son so I know I’d be ok.

• VDot

Cause my 13. :eek: Came in the world like, “you see me..” Ugh.

:rofl: YASSS!!! My niece is like that. I LOVE that about her, but I hate it too. Thin line yo!

@NAKEYA
    “I DON’T LIKE BIG O-BEAST AZZ HOES!
    ————
    Question: Who would fall under this though? Examples please

Anything bigger than Kim K. = Rejection

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———-

I like having a daughter A LOT. boys are kinds gross, pissing on things and smelling like boy

even when my daughter is in her feelings I can at least relate to her, with my son it would take a mind reader to figure out whats on his mind. my girl is my road dawg. she wanna dress up and go everywhere I wanna go. she makes me be a good example.

with my son :shrugs: its not the same. he’s so over me. :rolleyes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I hate when you tell little girls to do something and they hit you with the “for what” or “why” and ALL my friends who have girls, the kids are fresh as all get out. :no: I don’t know yall…

• SummerBaby

———–
    My girls are 17 & haven’t given me any problems thus far. They are going off to college this fall & I’m worried they will let lose. My son on the other hand. :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

I love girl childs. My oldest, I wish I could clone her. She will prolly hit 18 and turn up. But the first 17 years have been just a pleasure. Absolutely thank GOD for the great experience with her.

Cause my 13. Came in the world like, “you see me..” Ugh.

God tryna tell me something but IDK if I can hear it over her foolishness. Ugh.
    _________________________

The word box will always be amusing to me.
    _________________________

My greedy arse initially thought she was talkin bout food :oops: …like a “box” meal (chicken box, fish box, shrimp box, poke chop box, rib box…) :facepalm:

If I had another I would want another lil girl :love: I would name her Jayla :love: but ya’ll can have them kids :nono: fugg that

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@User maybe because it has been me and my son for so long….ok I will just hope for healthy.

• Milky

:hi: @Man How are you doing today sir? :boobs:

• Just Looking

Robin has a wide assortment of friends. That’s good to see

Did that lil girl up stop thinking about getting some nourishment

Wiz look crazy with that tote

Nicks Baby is a cutie pie

Hey ya’ll :hi:

@lunvn – Do for the Vine, I ain’t go do it, Do it for the VIne, I ain’t gonna do. Do it for Jesus, :danban:

Ummm can I borrow 5 dollars

• VDot

chicken box, fish box, shrimp box, poke chop box, rib box…

:lol: Where you from? BMore? :huh:

lemme find out Mr. Cee done stole Man’s login

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My sister son is off the chain with the mouth … those girls stay up under you a lot…. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

No “harder” than a boy. Each personality is a force to reckon with, whether they are anti-social, introverted darlings like my oldest. Or extroverted, too turnt, but extremely helpful like my middle flower. :heart:

My younger girl is very bright, loves to play outside, loves friends…and a crybaby and so sweet but lazy. :shrug: LOL Its really a draw. My oldest does not date. She has no interest in ppl available to her.. much more of a “star gazer”. My 13 yo has prolly “gone out” with like 5 little boys. :eyeroll: You know, profile picture changes on FB, note passing at school. I just lay down my law and live and let live.. within the law of course. :)

My 13yo also has the most “girl” trouble. She often has a new best friend. These are things I dont like and I am working on it with her but a lot of it has to do with my personal feelings towards “friends”. I just try to remember they are their own people. Bottom line.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

You sure can :hug:

@MILKY

:jack: What’s up?

_________

Child. Please. :huh: I could have you. I could make you pay my baby daddy child support FOR him.. while I leave you home to tend to the kids and house…and go fukk him for another one. :huh:

I let you be great. You would do well to remember that. :tea:

@NAKEYA
    “@Jennie I was thinking Jalya for a girls name! Can I steal it…since everyone is telling me get ready for the girl. lol

Jeffrika and Jeffiya are better.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

is your son rough? mine came out with seek and destroy mission. always wanna break stuff, throw stuff, jump off of stuff, jump on to stuff….. :no: anything my daughter does (good or bad) at least I know she got it from me. Iono where my son gets his stuff from tho. I think its just the testosterone dna :shrugs:

• Wasting time

I prayed for my son and I pray if and when I have another it is a boy.
    I’m a woman and love women but I can’t see me raising one with out going to jail. :no:

• missyJ

==============

lilmissy is the best lil chile a mama could ask for. She only 8 but I ask her all the time “You gone turn 12 hate my guts and go crazy aren’t you?” :lol: She listens to a fault, like she will cry if she’s put in a position to go against something I said. Like if she on punishment at my house (rare) and she goes to her dads and he says let’s bike ride, she like no mommy said I can’t. She so girly (I was a tomboy) which I didn’t know how to deal with it at first. She is simple, don’t always ask for big expensive anything. Take her to Half-Priced books or the library and you made her day.

Dating.. she already know ion play that. In first grade her teacher told me she was holding hands with some little bean head boy cuz her fass lil frens was. :stop: we had a chat about that.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@OTB I hear you. I guess if it is a girl I will have to take it as it comes. @User he is rough but he is not. He is a trip though

• San ah make ya dance

Better pray for a girl :biggrin: I am the star of my mamas eye. Them boys of hers tho…keep her up late worrying.

________

!!! Listen God will show you! This my ace nii! Dont even get it twisted! But whewwwww i be wanting to fukk her all the way up! :eek: It is such a thin line. :lol: She told her counselor that I favor my other kids more, cause their punishments are different form hers. My other kids was like :eek: :eek: :wtf:

Mind you, she do chit like start fires (not really but she is a fighter) vs my other kid’s laughing out loud in class. No brainer, sweetie. No body is picking on you. LOL

__________________________

i got one like this too :facepalm:
    but really, i got a gaggle of nieces and they have been a joy to me, even THAT one. but all the rest of em are sweet girls and very respectful. they all still got that same :eek: disposition in they blood if you push em too far, but :shrug: it is what it is. they was all doll babies to me, and i spent a good bit of money just ‘styling’ them for my own enjoyment :shrug:

• missyJ

Jeffrika

=================

CanNAT be naming no lil girl Jeffrika. She Got FREAK right in her title :nono: no good will come from that

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@OTB The little OTB who thinks you favor the other kids, is tis the one who could not go see Beyonce?

with my son :shrugs: its not the same. he’s so over me. :rolleyes:

:lol: :yes:

And one of my sons is like a mini male chauvinist? I dont even know how! This is why I believe God sends us these challenges. He know Imma femi-nazi; how he gonna give me Archie Bunker as a child. :lol:

@MISSY J
    “Jeffrika

=================

CanNAT be naming no lil girl Jeffrika. She Got FREAK right in her title no good will come from that

:facepalm:

It’s pronounced like “Africa” so it don’t sound like Freak!

It’s an ethnic name!

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Child. Please. I could have you. I could make you pay my baby daddy child support FOR him.. while I leave you home to tend to the kids and house…and go fukk him for another one.

I let you be great. You would do well to remember that.

:shocked: well dayum!

that was straight up sophisteratchet! :clap:

Where you from? BMore? :huh:

Nope! I’m from the suburbs of Northern Virginia :tea: <<< pinky up
    (but my mama nem from NC and my mama can COOK!) :phew: :thankyou:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Better pray for a girl I am the star of my mamas eye. Them boys of hers tho…keep her up late worrying.
    ——-
    Lord, this is me and my momma, and my brothers. But me and my brothers are tight. My momma alwyas telling us she don’t know where we came from, because all three of us ain’t shyt. smdh. They always stressing her out.

• OutsidetheBox

Jeffrika and Jeffiya are better.

I checked my watch its fukk this chit o clock :rofl:

• KyCakes

_________

I let you be great. You would do well to remember that. :tea:
    ——————————————————————–

Oh.My.Gawdt

• Just Looking

Have a daughter, she ain’t mine…but I got one. Lawd, that girl, done turned my WHOLE ENTIRE head grey.

I don’t told her daddy, she bed a different chile, if we had her full-time. A difference 3 months would make.

My son is 17 is an angel, cause he know I killem dead! The lord blessed me beyond measure.

• Just Looking

Nope! I’m from the suburbs of Northern Virginia :tea: <<< pinky up
    This is it! Knew it was something about you

Loudoun County :tea:

————
    Yep All I did was have an attitude issue, but I was easy. Had a job early and rarely asked for anything. My mama hovered, making sure I didn’t get preg but I wasn’t interested in sexing :lol: We best friends now. I tell her to let them go! and be Men

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

I call myself teaching my kids how to sweep the other day.

my daughter- :cheer: yay lets do what mommy do :woohoo: she was all excited

my son- why i gotta learn this when I could just get a girlfriend :rolleyes:

I have no idea where he got that thinking from. TV or his friends or NATURE I guess :shrugs:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Jeffrika and Jeffiya are better.
    —–
    Not sure if the hubba will go for that, but all suggestions are welcomed. Thanks Man. Wait, you can weigh in as well, how do you feel about having daughters or sons? I know you dont have kids but…

• missyJ

It’s pronounced like “Africa” so it don’t sound like Freak!

===============

You already know the boys on the playground ain’t gon pronounce it like Africa. Would yo lil nasty azz have??

:biggrin:

I done tole yall them stories. Boys only cute in pichas. :lol:

• Just Looking

Unshak – You having twins?

• KyCakes

I couldn’t have had a girl….love my hardheaded boy…

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

my son- why i gotta learn this when I could just get a girlfriend
    ———–
    This is one of my little brothers right now! and he is 17!!! Talking about he wants a fat woman cuz she can cook and a woman who can’t really count because then she cant count his money. smdh. He is a damn fool. But he don’t do my momma like that, cuz she is skinty and smart…I don’t know.

________

Thas her. :yes: It was so funny when she said that, I was hurt initially bc I am a middle child and a girl who was raised with boys so I am BIG on fairness…but when she said that the other kids was like HOLE UP.

:hahaha: It came out, if anything, she gets more than the others. And I think that to be true bc some of them do require more attn then others. Its tough all the way around tryna find balance.

• San ah make ya dance

I done tole yall them stories. Boys only cute in pichas.
    ————-
    Yep and remember they turn into men at 12 :eek: So they think :tea:

———–
    THIS, I don’t dare think my bros gonna be like come here mama. Me? I got you. You know they got wives and shyt they gotta ask permission and shyt or they just don’t give a shyt. They living :rolleyes:

I MISS YOU :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :heart:

@NAKEYA
    “Jeffrika and Jeffiya are better.
    —–

I’m biased. I don’t have any kids but my entire family has nothing but boys. We don’t make girls for some reason. :think:

Well, we have ONE girl out of 18 children (using extended family) so I would want a girl.

That ONE girl is a complete diva tho! I’m the grandpappy too!
    :D <<<showing back teef too!

:smack:

… I mean the GOD pappy!

• OutsidetheBox

I call myself teaching my kids how to sweep the other day.
    my daughter- :cheer: yay lets do what mommy do :woohoo: she was all excited
    my son- why i gotta learn this when I could just get a girlfriend :rolleyes:

:ghost:

———–

This is true.

———
    I wish my brothers would. I’m knocking heads clean off. Not my damn momma. She done did too much for us…

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———–

This is true.
    —————-
    Hold up, so you would do this to your momma?

:newpost:

sprites aint faring too well this week.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

That ONE girl is a complete diva tho! I’m the Godpappy too!
    <<<showing back teef too!
    ———-
    All look at you all proud!!! Bet she is rotten!!!! lol

• OutsidetheBox

Its an old saying, a son is only a son until he is married. :lol: But I know a son who would defy that. This bastard shouldve married his mama. :yes:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

:newpost:

@NAKEYA
    “they say sons will put you in a nursing home if their wife tells them to but daughters will take care of you no matter what her man is talking about.
    ———–

This is true.
    —————-
    Hold up, so you would do this to your momma?

No. I’d just dump her on my brother and sister. :lol:

But my momma would understand if I said I couldn’t do nothing. She lubs me. :love:

#mymommaperfectineveryway

• San ah make ya dance

I’m biased. I don’t have any kids but my entire family has nothing but boys.
    ————–
    You sure you don’t have kids

Mind you, she do chit like start fires (not really but she is a fighter)
    _________________________

:shocked: dis can’t be yo child :no: i mean, who woulda thunk that YOU would have a “fighter” in your brood?! i tellya, these apples under the tree is a mystery to me *tilts head* :confused:

_________

Proof repenting dont work. :crying1: I was SORRY. And Repent for everythang. Yet still.. :wail: :wail:

This is it! Knew it was something about you

Loudoun County :tea:
    _________________________

City of Alexandria :tea: <<< w/crumpets

• MissL

Dam Naya upgraded her bewbs and errythang and Big Sean still kicked her arse to the curb they relationship seemed forced anyways like they were trying to hard… I loves me some Robin Roberts I watch GMA faithfully every morning