Celebs Out & About: Nene Leakes, Vanessa Stiviano, James Maslow

NeNe Leakes and Tony Dovolani exit the 'Good Morning America' studios in NYC

Reality TV personality NeNe Leakes, left, was finally kicked off Dancing With the Stars in week 7. She and dance partner Tony Dovolani were shown the door last night. Nene and singer James Maslow were seen exiting the Good Morning America studios in NYC earlier today.
Photo: Derek Storm / Splash News

Vanessa Stiviano comes back from court and shopping at Fresh and Easy

Donald Sterling‘s mistress Vanessa Stiviano left her home yesterday wearing a mirrored sun visor cap to shield her face from the hordes of paparazzi waiting outside her house. Photos of Stiviano wearing the sun visor were selling for hundreds of dollars on the wire services yesterday. Sales of the UV protection sun visor hat caps have also spiked on eBay.

Stiviano was thrust into the national spotlight literally overnight after she leaked audio tapes of the 80-year-old Los Angeles Clippers owner telling her not to bring black men to his NBA games. Meanwhile, Sterling was seen having dinner with his wife Rochelle Sterling Sunday night. When the paparazzi asked if he was racist, Rochelle scream “He’s not racist!” In related news, black politicians are calling for blacks to boycott the remaining Los Angeles Clippers playoff games. “He is exploiting the people,” said State Sen. Holly Mitchell. “Seventy-eight percent of the NBA is comprised of African-American players. A significant—the vast majority of his team is comprised of African-American young men, who he earns money off of their athleticism.” She and other politicians are awaiting the NBA’s decision on possible sanctions against Sterling. That decision will come later today.
Photo: Splash News

103 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Nene Leakes, Vanessa Stiviano, James Maslow”

So Now we have to see this sHIM on blogs everyday :facepalm:

Nini lasted 7 weeks, it shows in her body :thumbsup:

Word is the NBA bout to bounce that nigga Sterling right back to whence he came. :ha: :haha: <<niggas laughin at him

FuturedocDonte says:

That dayum visor :hahaha: BISH WE SEE U :lol:

That “bodyguard” with ol girl lookin like:

“Yeah, I don’t beleive this silly chit either.”

Now, yall know we bout to start seeing these masks everywhere!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ON Sterling and players; Mostly, he’s never loved paying white players. In that way, he has an absolute plantation prism with which he sees players: He always preferred long, strong, physical players. To him, that’s a basketball player: Big, black and strong.

When Sterling became reluctant to honor Rivers’ sign-and-trade agreement for J.J. Re****, there was a belief race played a factor. As one league source said, “He thought it was too much to pay for a white player.”

@SANDRA

:facepalm:
    …his name is J.J. Redyck. That filter is ridiculous.

MsLolo says:

the Donald duck shirt though :cloud:

San ah make ya dance says:

I wrote all that for Mistaken and we got a new post :cuss:

San ah make ya dance says:

Im sorry but I died laughing watching Nene dance on there :phew: She looked so dmn funny to me

Atypical says:

That mask/visor thing is smart and strange at the same damn time. You know she’s saying she and Sterling never had a romantic relationship. She just ” worked”for him. My manager never bought me a Ferrari though…

SOTHERNGRL says:

She must think she one of MJ kids when they was babies with that visor on.

The visor is fly as heck, thats all I got! :tea:

Fox Sports is removing all the Clippers billboards outside of Staples Center.
    WOW :blink:

buddapecan says:

I would love for the players to boycott for real forcing Sterling to quit/sell the team or whatever without the NBA getting involved. I think it would send a more powerful message from US collectively about racism. If the NBA “make” him quit, sell the team or whatever…I don’t think that message will be as “loud”. Either way…he’s rich and whether he owns the team or not he will still be rich and a racist. Eeehh!

San ah make ya dance says:

Im more amused at the fact that everything says his wife is suing his mistress and not ex-wife. And I’m sure this not his first mistress, maybe the wife is mad she has black in her too :thinking:

I used to like Nene. I can’t stand her anymore. Impossible as it seems, she done got too big for her britches. I don’t care about the Clippers hoe at all, but why the disguise? Isn’t this what she wanted?

@LUVN LIFE
    “Fox Sports is removing all the Clippers billboards outside of Staples Center.
    WOW”

Man, this nigga bout to get BOUNCED up outta there!

See, he shoulda stuck with yt women like brothas with money do. They would took the pics down so quick without nair questions asked! :lol:

**I’m kidding for the low self esteem hoes reading this.**

San ah make ya dance says:

@Butter, where you at?? You just blindsided me

@San: I wrote a lot too to Butter :cuss: I’mma post it here since I didn’t make it there..
    But yea about Brandi.. She seems angry to me. Hard to like someone who is either crying or yelling all the time. But we supposed to overlook it because of your cancer. Like she is projecting her issue onto Sundy. Who fights fair? Isn’t that the essence of a fight? And she has kinda of a airhead deep voice. I think her and Malaysia might not come. Really the show need not come back. None of them like each other. It’s dumb.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Buttercup says:

I wish Nene would’ve stayed a little longer. The show was slimming her down quite nicely.

sassyshe says:

The wife was threatened by the shim cause of all the hoes Donald had this one was gonna dethrone her as he saud the shim was “the one”.

:lol: @ that visor. look like some mess Pharell would wear.

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    Exactly. Nothings fair in love and WAR :rolleyes: Gon’ somewhere. Yea they don’t need to come back. None of that shyt is real. Not even fun to watch. Whatever happened to that girl that had the baby daddy and was mad at Draya :thinking:

Oh and it woulda been his SECOND NAACP award from the state of Cali chapter. I want to know why and who and wtf they doing

missyJ says:

On Sterling, did you y’all listen to the audio tape? He clearly says a few times. “I have to answer to THEM. What are THEY going to say?” Everybody getting all up in arms about this fool, he is simply a cog in a bigger machine. It is NEVER about the person who is conveniently thrown under the nus :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    Im sure she wishes the same :hahaha:

@WHO DAT
    “In related news, black politicians are calling for blacks to boycott the remaining Los Angeles Clippers playoff games. “He is exploiting the people,” said State Sen. Holly Mitchell.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I want her to unleash some of that same anger on the California chapter of NAACP. Who was about to give this fuggin man an AWARD. Who has already been in trouble for Ray Cisim LONG before now. Documented FEDERALLY. They didnt do the homework. And for THAT I personally want to know WHY.”

Simple. He was the main financial contributor. He started contributing to them heavily after the first settlement.

deedeegirl says:

I thought Nene was a graceful dancer, considering she is so tall. She looks good too.

San ah make ya dance says:

Im so confused I thought that was a dmn helmet :rofl: Im like why they keep saying visor. Why oh why is it made like that :rofl:

Buttercup says:

@Butter, where you at?? You just blindsided me
    ==========
    :bite: What did I do?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

That visor….straight out of Star Wars….don’t hide now lady man. We all done seent you anyway dummy. You be at the games next to him, they have pictures or you and all your bad skin. Wonder how it feels to know you were screwing this man, but he don’t even like yo people. Just triflent on both parts. I guess since you keep waking up in that new bugatti, you thought it was cool. These kept hoes gonna learn one day.

MAN
    EyE Know, I wonder what the value of the team will be in six months if Sterling keeps the team.
    the NBA cant MAKE him sell his team, only if he was caught gambling.
    :think: we will SEE
    :no:

@MISSY J
    “On Sterling, did you y’all listen to the audio tape? He clearly says a few times. “I have to answer to THEM. What are THEY going to say?” Everybody getting all up in arms about this fool, he is simply a cog in a bigger machine. It is NEVER about the person who is conveniently thrown under the nus ”
    _____________________________

:yes:
    I heard some talk about this morning. Just go to show, this is EXACTLY what is said about us behind closed doors.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Now, yall know we bout to start seeing these masks everywhere!

I ordered me one. :yes:

Butter basically I said stand by your word. It is not pressuring Honey Dip if you have been honest from the jump. People (men in this case) will try to stretch it out and get along with what they want/or don’t want as long as you allow it. If he really doesn’t want to be married or can’t see you as married after 6 years of living together then forgive me but what is the point? Nothing is wrong with just living together IF you both agree that’s the life you want. I didn’t agree with shacking and I told my man (now husband) I will only live with my husband. Even after we had a newborn baby :oops: Yea he snuck me :sperm: Told me he was just gone put the head it :smack:
    Shortly after the baby’s birth he officially proposed. Now he always said he wanted to marry me (before the kid) and I loved him. We just wanted to be more established in life. Since he proposed I moved in with him and we married a year or so after. We might have taken a different path than I wanted but we had the same ultimate goal. Life is tricky

San ah make ya dance says:

:bite: What did I do?
    ————-
    You cant just say all that and then be like :peace: to this mug. I wasn’t ready :hahaha: I feel you tho :tea: You might get a surprise

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So would you say the California Chapter of NAACP is Uncle Tom’in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Just like the BBB give em a donation here and there, Your company will be in a+ ratings
    :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Mistaken :cosign: You got snuck tho :cool: huhn huh :hahaha:

@LUVN
    “MAN
    the NBA cant MAKE him sell his team, only if he was caught gambling.
    we will SEE

:stop:

They CAN make him sell the team! They have done it in the past. Look up Ted Stepien. Old Cavs owner (way before Lebron). Ran the team into the ground. Even have an NBA rule named after him. He stated the league should be FORCED to be 50% white to have more white fans.

Here is the OFFICIAL NBA BY-LAWS:

Q: Is it possible for Silver and the NBA to terminate Sterling’s franchise ownership?

A: Yes. Under the terms of Paragraph 13 of the constitution, the owners can terminate another owner’s franchise with a vote of three-fourths of the NBA Board of Governors, which is composed of all 30 owners. The power to terminate is limited to things like gambling and fraud in the application for ownership, but it also includes a provision for termination when an owner “fails to fulfill” a “contractual obligation” in “such a way as to affect the [NBA] or its members adversely.” Silver and the owners could assert that Sterling’s statements violated the constitution’s requirements to conduct business on a “reasonable” and “ethical” level.

Any owner or Silver can initiate the termination procedure with a written charge describing the violation. Sterling would have five days to respond to the charge with a written answer. The commissioner would then schedule a special meeting of the NBA Board of Governors within 10 days. Both sides would have a chance to present their evidence, and then the board would vote. If three-fourths of the board members vote to terminate, then Sterling would face termination of his ownership. It would require a vote of two-thirds of the board to reduce the termination to a fine. Terminating a franchise would obviously be a drastic remedy, but the potential of the termination procedure gives Silver and the other owners vast leverage in any discussion with Sterling about an involuntary sale of his team.

San ah make ya dance says:

Like a moose in heels. :lol:

… and in case Sterling wants to fight it legally:

Q: Sterling is notoriously litigious. Can he go to court to stop Silver from punishing him?

A: Not effectively. When Silver issues his punishment to Sterling, the decision is final. The constitution provides in Paragraph 24(m) that a commissioner’s decision shall be “final, binding, and conclusive” and shall be as final as an award of arbitration. It is almost impossible to find a judge in the United States judicial system who would set aside an award of arbitration. Sterling can file a lawsuit, but he would face a humiliating defeat early in the process. There is no antitrust theory or principle that would help him against Silver and the NBA. He could claim an antitrust violation, for example, if he were trying to move his team to a different market. But under the terms of the NBA constitution, he has no chance to succeed in litigation over punishment.

Spike Lee is sitting in the second row at the press conference. lol

Buttercup says:

======
    We’ve only lived together 2 months out of 6 years.

=========
    :lol: It’s been a long time coming, San. It isn’t going to happen. It doesn’t mean that he was an awful partner or a bad dad. We just didn’t want the same things.

sassyshe says:

Bbwla made no sense in the past and officially is at pointless status. Just cancel the ish all together

Man, them old yts are all racist :shrug:

KDub, it’s all about the $ to them now IMB :tea:

I had to read about W.E. B. Du Bois growing up :huh: (THis is the NAACP he wanted I’m sure :thinking: )

VDot says:

That’s the best lacefront I’ve seen NeNe in. Ever :eek: :thumpsup:

*This is NOT the NAACP he wanted, I’m sure

NeNe actually looks decent here.. That dancing was slimming and toning her right on up

Man :eek: Where you at? I got a different perspective on what’s about to happen :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
    So maybe a short separation will do the trick. Sometimes they gotta lose to realize ya know. Firm believer in that :tea: Ill love ya, but I will cut you off quick. I wish the best for you tho

Mike Jordan was caught gambling and betting against basketball…. and all he got was a “1st retirement” and went to play for the Birmingham Barons for a few seasons…they allowed him to own the Bobcats a few years ago too. Its all about money with the NBA. And money aint black or white. Its gah-reen.

The end.

Beta says:

I see Nene has been reading the blogs

Beta says:

So this heifer thinks she’s a welder :huh:

missyJ says:

================

Sometimes it bees that way.

Butter :whistle; don’t pull that thang out unless you ready to bang
    I know you not about the bluff and if you leave you are prepared to be apart forever BUT… If you leave be prepared to be apart forever :lol:
    One thing I did take from Jada and Will is the mantra divorce is not an option. We work through it all baring physical abuse and side babies. If one of us moves out or gets a separate place then why are we married? Work it out together. Not everyone’s logic but so far it works for us :shrugs: And trust me there have been times where I wanted to lock him out and did… But it’s his house too. I unlocked the door :lol:

missyJ says:

Firm believer in that Ill love ya, but I will cut you off quick. I wish the best for you tho

=============

:whistle: It ain’t nuttin to cut that bish awf :yes: Gotta shake up their equilibrium from time to time.

Im surprised there isn’t more blacks at this presser, Only two :think:

Struggleisreal says:

Did this mistress sleep outside for days, she’s very BROWN.

You have said it best Who Dat! Money is Green, white supremacist could care less.

@DTS

I’m on ESPN. Their legal team got the NBA constitution.

@LUVN

where u at watchin it live?

1 yr suspension and a monetary fine :shrug: That’s it, that’s all, like I thought :yes:

Them entertaining ball players best suit up(and shoot the basket) now :eek:

Struggleisreal says:

Did this mistress sleep outside for days, she’s very BROWN

REMEMBER THE STRUGGLE IS REAL :facepalm:

@DTS
    Read comment #42.

They can literally take his team… if 3/4ths of the other owners agree.

And that would be final. He couldn’t even dispute it in court.

1 yr suspension and a monetary fine That’s it, that’s all, like I thought

Them entertaining ball players best suit up(and shoot the basket) now
    ———
    Oh :tea:

@DTS
    ESPN has already stated they have 10 BILLIONAIRES waiting word to buy the team if it becomes available…

#moneytalks

When you “buy into the NBA” that money goes to the other owners! The Clippers are going to be worth at least 700Million.

That’s going to be spread among 29 other owners!
    Um yeah… Unless Sterling got some friend amongst them other owners, ain’t lookin good for him.

if 3/4ths of the other owners agree.
    ====================
    IF <—! And I would bet that they don't :no:

@DTS
    “if 3/4ths of the other owners agree.
    ====================
    IF <—! And I would bet that they don't "

I don't know… see comment 69. NBA did the same thing to the Hornets not too long ago.

Man, someone could record you on one of your ‘hoe’ tirades, right?
    And if you were a man of power, and you peers could vote for/against you—They probably would agree with your hoe thoughts.

You see what I’m saying? :eek:

Struggleisreal says:

Greetings Don’t Talk to Strangers

just goes to show that messing with the wrong bitch can get you messed up! it was all good just a week ago :tea:

Man
    Im getting the pics,alerts of the twatter.

Marc cuban says he does not condone Sterling’s words but he isnt in favor of making him sell his team either :tea:

Man, Yes! I think it would come down to the votes.

I’m more stunned at how folks are all in shock :no: smh
    He ain’t the only one :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

So basically this krackka azz krackka dont like nobody.

Gone and trademark it User :lol:

Struggleisreal says:

The NAACP Cal chapter took monies from sterling int he form of grants. So this is why they were going to honor him.

Because they full of shatt Struggle is Real :tea:

I said yesterday. He gonna be fined. He gonna lose his endorsements. He NOT losing that team. I highly doubt it.

The other yt owners want to reserve THEIR right to be able to say, in their Trinidad James voice…. “nukka nukka nukka nukka”.

So it doesnt BEHOOVE them to throw Sterling under the bus right now. :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Now, yall know we bout to start seeing these masks everywhere!

I ordered me one.

Take a picture when you get it, Sandra! :yes:

it reminds me of the lady from flashdance who was a steel worker by day.

DYmondgurl says:

————-
    Mark Cuban about the most outspoken of the owners and he aint taking no team from that man for what he said in the privacy of his own home.

What I got from his words anyhow…

But I do hope that some how Majic can work his and purchase

SOTHERNGRL says:

***************************
    @Dub if I’m not mistaken I think he has ALREADY gotten 1 from the NAACP. This was gonna be another 1 for all the money he has given. They dumb azzez talmbout they gonna give the money back. The ? I wanna ask them is HAVE YALL COMPLETELY LOST YALLS DAMN MINE? #Soserious

DYmondgurl says:

—————
    YUP! :tea:

I thought you couldnt record ppl without having a warrant or something? that thai lady-boy might either come up on charges or come up missing. she done messed that man money all the way up.

SOTHERNGRL says:

And why is the wife gonna try to sue her. She aint got nothing maam. Look at her nails your husband wouldnt even give her the money for a manicure.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Right.

To ME…and this is just MOI…this is like the National Peace Corps taking money from Al-Qaeda

Nikko just released a song called SHOWER ROD.. And it sounds hideous :facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

you keep saying “her” but those are man hands :yes:

lady at the shop said you have no boy-fren or you is boy-fren? :huh:

T M z says its 2 5mil fine and suspended indef.

:shrug:

silver hAsnt spoke yet :waiting:

Like the United Negro College fund taking a donation of white sheets and a check from the KKK.

Sat. we waited an hour and a half for Silver to speak on Sterlings audio. How long he gonna take today?

I’m not PREDICTING them get him out of there. I’m HOPING they do.

If you can’t tell, I’m a passionate basktball fan and have been my whole life. The NBA has been trying to rid themselves of Sterling for decades. THIS IS THEIR CHANCE!

missyJ says:

And why is the wife gonna try to sue her. She aint got nothing maam.
    ===========

To recoup what Sterling spent using marital assests

verybery says:

______________________________________________________________

I’ve been lurking for a while, but this right here killed me

:newpost:
    Paul george robbed

so basically like the 40 acres and a NeNe that we was been posed to got? shiiiiit, I’ll take it. :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Missyj look at those shoes, that “outfit”, and those hands. He aint took no marital money and did chit not for this one. They need to find his real mistress beacuse she aint it. She got the real mistress somewhere talmbout I tried to tell his azz that hoe want loyal.

The Pearl! says:

**I’m kidding for the low self esteem hoes reading this.**

awww, @Man, you goin’ soft on us now? Never known you to print a disclaimer before. :wink: You’re usually straight – no chaser wit yo shyt.

OpinionHated says:

That visor looks like it would attract lightning – I pass…

Why is everyone acting like they don’t know the NBA is a slave ring… come on man…..the NBA draft is a joke… everytime it comes on all I hear is the auctioner talking fast hundredtwentyfivefordis****canigetonehundredtwentyfive – SOLD – to the racist with the big wallet….

zurishay says:

Her man got busted being a racist by a bi-racial Tranny and shes there having lunch righ by his side. Now THATS what u call a “long suffering wife”.