Celebs Out & About: Rihanna, Kelis

Rihanna shops for kids clothes at Petit Tresor

Rihanna was spotted shopping for kids clothes at Petit Tresor in Los Angeles yesterday. The washed up singer wore a pin stripe jacket and cut off jeans. Rihanna ignored the paparazzi’s question about her bestie Drake seeing another woman.
Photo: All Access Photo

Late Show with David Letterman

Singer-slash-socialite Kelis was spotted leaving the studios where ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ is taped in NYC yesterday. Kelis’ only claim to fame seems to be she was once married to rapper Nas. The couple have a child together.
Photo: HRC/WENN.com

Parker Adams upset by Chris Brown court delay

Parker Adams, the young man who alleges he was beaten savagely by singer Chris Brown, was seen leaving the Washington D.C. Superior Courthouse after Brown’s trial was delayed in D.C. today. Parker was disappointed that the trial was delayed until June. He plans to file a $3 million lawsuit against Brown and his bodyguard, Christopher Hollosy, who was found guilty of assaulting Adams on Monday.
Photo: SRK / Splash News

138 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Rihanna, Kelis”

libra80sbaby says:

Rhi Rhi and Kelis BOFE look great!! :thumbsup:

San ah make ya dance says:

Every time I see her red lips, I pulled my red out :kiss:

Beta says:

Rih looks cute

missyJ says:

:cloud: for you :cloud: for you everybody gets some :cloud: Auntie is on her Oprah’s favorite thing with this post I see :coffee:

aRoTh says:

Rihanna looks nice.

Parker Adams looks like he’s going to blow all his winnings on hair gel.

:claps: Them legs

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
    Did they touch his lining :thinking:

aRoTh says:

Rih looks like a doll in the second pic.

Kelis’s hair looks like something Kelly Rowland would rock.

missyJ says:

Rih accessorization is a bit excessive but she looks pretty and healthy. Kelis is holding together quite nicely.

I got nothing for this ol slew hairlined ninja up top

San ah make ya dance says:

Kelis do better, we are not in the 90s no more.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

That tie and shirt combo. Parker is wearing his diddy shirt from 1984 :facepalm:

aRoTh says:

…… :think: *remembers the discussion last week* :gossip:

So herringbones ARE coming back?

Buttercup says:

=======
    :huh: Did Chris pull out his hair and give him those cowlicks too?

sassyshe says:

Washed up and rih do not go together those are terms for once upon a time pop singers ala cierror

Buttercup says:

Did they touch his lining :thinking:
    ========
    :hahaha: Get out of my brain!

Just Looking says:

Rhi looks great

Kelis is a accomplished Chef that attended Cordon Bleu and currently stars in her Cooking Show – Saucy and Sweet.

Dude with that tight arse suite.. That’s all I got….

missyJ says:

That tie and shirt combo. Parker is wearing his diddy shirt from 1984

=================

Just :no: Looking like Elvin Tibedeaux, bet he got a tail in the byke

San ah make ya dance says:

:huh: Did Chris pull out his hair and give him those cowlicks too?
    ———–

aRoTh says:

San says:

we are not in the 90s no more.
    ___________________________

Sometimes I wish….

:whistle: ‘n Cher

If I could turn back time
    If I could find a way-eee

Aprilbaby says:

Her legs! Now that’s bad! No tights needed

VDot says:

:whistle:

There goes my baby (and I’m not talking about light in the loafers Parker :no: )

aRoTh says:

Sassy say:

once upon a time pop singers ala cierror
    _________________________

Why was I bumpin’ her ‘and I’ song the other day. I :heart: that song.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:offtopic: so this old man comes up to me sitting outside and says can I sit down with you? :oldman: In case he really needs to sit down plus he is in a nice suit and tie (all these empty tables around me) I say sure. He starts talking loud “I NEED HELP WITH MY SMART PHONE (pulls out a flip phone) I say excuse me? :blink: He says I might have to REPEAT MYSELF CAUSE I CANT HURR GOOD -I MIGHT NEED TO HAND YOU THE PHONE TO SPEAK TO THESE PEOPLE– GOD ALLMIGHTY YOU SHOLL IS PURDY :shock:
    I put my earphones in my ear and said I don’t know if I have time see my husband is about to call me. He jumps up and the chair falls to the ground. He says YO HUSBAND??!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!! :no: He tells me goodbye.
    As I typing this he is staring at me so I am moving my mouth to act like I am on the phone
    WHY??

i usually like Kelis, but if she don’t give Dianna Ross back that hair :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

———-
    :rofl: You know whats up :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ MsStankn – Please log off :kona: I think I spit on my computer. BYKE

:dead: :rofl:

Parker got on the type of tie that comes attached to the shirt already. he dead ass wrong for wearing that sunday school clearance special :smh:

:huh:
    Some thing is off on all these photos. cant put my fanga on it
    :think:

San ah make ya dance says:

Clip on tie :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

But this really just happened. Why is this my life??? :wails:
    I’m trying to do good in the community and help the elderly and he trying to cut something but can’t HURR! I bet he was like my ears don’t work but what dat mouf do? :ghost:

Rhi KNOW SHE IS FIONE!!

her toes are draggin of her sandals :confused:

Buttercup says:

WHY??
    ========

Just Looking says:

Rhi looks great

Dude with that tight arse suite.. That’s all I got….
    ____________________________

when you say accomplished what do you mean? :rofl: Kelis’ show only had two episodes and the food looked nassy :no:

I set my dvr to record the series and my tv was like “series? bitch please :rolleyes: aint but two shows”

SOTHERNGRL says:

Kelis must have been doing something ti strengthen her neck because that it a whole lotta hair to tote around. Yall seen that hole Rhi got in her leg?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Butter: I turned the ringer down so it wouldn’t ring and out me :hahaha:
    He come up like :oldman: OH SO YOU ON THE PHONE HAN??!! :angry:
    I’m going byke inside. I can’t even lunch in peace. I wish I was like DTTS and people left me alone when I eat. She alone 24/7

I didnt wear a bra today :oops:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Them legs
    ————–
    Have a hole in one of them.

SOTHERNGRL says: Yall seen that hole Rhi got in her leg?
    ~~~~~~~~~
    YUP

Them legs
    ————–
    Have a hole in one of them.
    //////////
    That’s how she stay hypnotizing these dudes :shock: she let them but it in both holes…. Legs and :buttshake:

*put it in

MoniquetheGeek says:

_________________________
    Kelis dropped an album yesterday. I like the 2 tracks I’ve heard so far.

VDot says:

I bet he was like my ears don’t work but what dat mouf do?

_________________________

:cry1: :hahaha:

Rih is looking cute again these days. It’s nice to see her smiling and back on Instagram.

Kelis got like 5 packs of weave in her hurr. She gettin thick too.

Parker look like Mike Tyson. Before I scrolled down to see who he was I thought it might be Mike’s son.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Yall seen that hole Rhi got in her leg?

didnt see it at first but im sho glad you made me look again. them legs is nice :nun: ion care nothing bout no pock marks. :shrugs:

Luvie fass :lol:
    Maybe Rhi got hit with a water hose. Blew the skin slap off her leg and left a hole :no: maybe she can get a check for it

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Luvvie did you forget or was this on purpose.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@VDot: when he about to climax he probably think he is saying YES! But it’s more like HAAAAAANN :kona:

lol on purpose Sothern ; my top looks better with out a bra, and my arms/shoulders
    are getting right :woohoo:

missyJ says:

Just Looking like Elvin Tibedeaux, bet he got a tail in the byke
    *******************
    :hahaha: THAT’s who he looks like. Well in addition to Mike Tyson.

@Luvvie did you forget or was this on purpose.

_____________________________

she must be on her way to church :think:

luVn_liFe… says:

I didnt wear a bra today

long as they sitting upright then you good to go. :thumbsup: you in the IBTC? itty bitty titty committee or nah? :thinking:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:she must be on her way to church
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead: :rofl:

itty bitty titty committee or nah?
    ~~~~~~
    nope, C cup. its a shoulder baring top cinched at the waste, the chest area has a bunch of ruffles. You cant tell
    :D

Wasting time says:

Ugh at Kelis :no: ole stupid broad. Got all that money from Nasir and ain’t pay the taxes :no:

User Friendly says:

I set my dvr to record the series and my tv was like “series? bitch please aint but two shows”
    **************************

:lol: That ain’t nice. At least a sista tryin to come up with a career before dem support checks stop flowin. Cause all that ole album non sense ain’t goin noware.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

you in the IBTC? itty bitty titty committee or nah? :thinking:
    I wish I would let these thangs loose :no: I got to load them into my bra as it is. They don’t love me no mo They always trying to leave :crying1:

Dang Michael Clarke duncan made one more movie before he passed.
    It’s coming out this weekend

KyCakes says:

I appreciate the fact that Rhi’s weave is always on point…nary a track, glue residue or lace front is on display..

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Dang Michael Clarke duncan made one more movie before he passed.
    It’s coming out this weekend
    I be tired of these movies coming out years after people die. I guess normally we wouldn’t know because the people in the movies didn’t manage to die before it came out. Oh Lord I hope it ain’t good and win an award. Ice Cube might get mad :kona:

They don’t love me no mo They always trying to leave :crying1:
    _________________________

*laughs knowingly* :hahaha:
    *cries knowingly* :cry:

Riahnna looks gorgeous :love: Kelis has way to much hair in her head :nono:

luVn_liFe… says:

oh that sounds pretty. I love shirts like that! :love:

Wasting time says:

*laughs knowingly* :hahaha:
    *cries knowingly* :cry:
    :cosign: :cry:

Ky: Rhianna has had some bad weaves days :nono:
    Her scalp singing to her new weave
    :whistle:
    I’ve had some good days
    I’ve had some hills to climb
    I’ve had some weary days
    And lonely nights
    But when I look around
    And I think things over
    All of my good days
    They out weigh my bad days
    So I won’t complain
    :lolsign:
    Sometimes the clouds are low
    I can hardly see the road
    I ask the question Lord
    Lord, why
    Lord why
    Why, why, why so much pain?
    But the Lord knows what’s best for me
    Although my weary eyes
    Oh they can’t see
    So I’ll just say thank you Lord
    I won’t complain

Buttercup says:

Someone please confiscate Ms.T’s keyboard ASAP. She just typed out I won’t complain :ghost:

I see Im not the only one with beligerent titties. :(

mine be like go head and try to go out with no bra & see what we do :karate:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

That’s all right. I’mma take byke what the kids the debil stole from me. When I get my reduction they are going to automatically lift them up :yes: Now I just gotta get the reduction scheduled as a medical issue. My byke does hurt and they are cumbersome … I bean working on it for months *rubs hands like Birdman*

KyCakes says:

@Taken….Maybe she has, but not as bad as some of the ‘starlets’ running around out’chea…

Kelis? Umm, umm, umm….there’s a bald horse in Central Park right now… :deadhorse:

jazi65 says:

rih rih :love:

that poor man’s hairline was assaulted too?

beligerent titties
    For this right here and this alone I must part ways with you :ghost:

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @User & Taken :boobs:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Ya’ll know it always be somebody who can’t sing and mainly old that sing “I won’t complain” at church. I mean come on the person who sang it wasn’t no high level yodeler like Beyonce so it’s not that hard. But leave it beaver every time somebody get up there like :winky: HE DRRRIIIED!!! HE DRIIIEEED!! ALLLLLA MY TURRS AWAY :cuss: Like they mad at Jesus. Jesus be like I ain’t dried Nathan you hollering about :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

@User has some truculent boobies… :rofl:

Truculent
    Titties be like TURN UP FOR WHET?? :dead:

KyCakes says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I mean come on the person who sang it wasn’t no high level yodeler like Beyonce
    —————————————————————-
    Taken done gotten into that Promethazine from downstairs.. :nono:

Buttercup says:

Titties be like TURN UP FOR WHET??
    =======
    :casket:

:rofl: next she gonna be fonting tongues like juanita buyin ‘em :crying1: *snot*

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

:casket: <- this reminds me of my great granny

Buttercup says:

juanita buyin ‘em
    ======
    :wail: I hate that I love you so!

Smonae says:

Sandra your write up on Rih :rofl:
    Kelis just cant get it right :no:

YOU need other spots Reductioned first though :kona:

Kelis? Umm, umm, umm….there’s a bald horse in Central Park right now…

‘could be, could be not’
    but if’n it is, she ain’t stole it. they tryna put them horses outta work (so he prob sold it to her) :shrug:

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

:casket: <- this reminds me of my great granny

:blink: Hrmmm
    :chase: Puppylove, I think she would want me to do this :lol:

YOU need other spots Reductioned first though :kona:
    :chase: SHEDDUP. Eye know :lol:
    People pay good money for these glutes :buttshake:

KyCakes says:

Yup…Just as I surmised…’The Ultimate Package’ sent his pictures and well..damn…I’ve never seen a head that sloped and pointy…
    :wail:

Fawking dome looks like a skate park and chit… :tea:

Stretch Pants/Leggings ARE NOT office work clothes, they ain’t slacks etc. :cuss:
    Errbody just bouncing all around :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

FAWK YOU NANCY DREW :wail: :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Maybe you need to REDUCT food from your mouth. Seeing as it’s always in there. Mouth be tired cause it’s always chewing. Ole tired mouth self :pizza:
    You be making up songs while you eat :eggs: SHAKE EM UP! SHAKE EM UP! SHAKE EM UP! SHAKE EM!

Wasting time says:

Taken is just …
    I just ….
    Sigh :kona:

And YOU, you know you shouldn’t be bouncing around in no stretch NATHAN :no:

missyJ says:

I’m not wearing a bra today either :boobs:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

‘could be, could be not’

they need too them horses STANK! be messing up my run with they funky asses dropping dooky all over the jogging path. ugh! plus they look so sad and depressed. big heavy ass corn fed tourists hopping on them all day long. :smh: it aint right.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*runs in blog* let me tell y’all how I was at the pizza store. This girl comes in and says let me get a coke. The guy behind the counter say eight ball or pack. Me: :dead:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

It ain’t right if it don’t have a little stretch in the materials :hahaha:
    You just jealous cause you stay wit them twins; poly and esther :banned:

:rollseyes: I still say YOU the main reason PORK PRICES going up in the US of A :tea:

:offtopic: Don’t believe that BS the blogs are saying about T.I. and Tiny. Trust me, if any of it were true I would have discussed it already. T.I. and Tiny were together all weekend. :stop: the BS.

Wasting time says:

@ Keke and they’ll either be shut down or POPPIN tomorrow!!

KyCakes says:

missyJ says:

I’m not wearing a bra today either :boobs:
    —————————————————————–
    Yes, but if you didn’t have feet, would you wear shoes?

*whips head around* WHO SAID THAT?!?!

I apologize, missy…couldn’t let that one go, though :hug:

Get outta there Nakeya :rofl:
    Oh my goodness :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I hate when people walk by me and I hear their shoes hitting the byke of their heels :wtf: Who still wearing loose sling bykes in the 2014??!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

get up there like :wink: HE DRRRIIIED!!! HE DRIIIEEED!! ALLLLLA MY TURRS AWAY :cuss: Like they mad at Jesus.
    _________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

this is so true though… then they get happy behing they own singing :danban: :danban1: while the pastor and congregation looking like :no: :yawn: :rolleyes:
    *more snot* :ghost:

:cell: Hello, Is this MsTake’s AUNTIE, on her Mom’s side *snickers*

======
    YOU messed up now, she IS gonna getcha! :rofl: :rofl:

missyJ says:

Yes, but if you didn’t have feet, would you wear shoes?

*whips head around* WHO SAID THAT?!?!

I apologize, missy…couldn’t let that one go, though

=================
    It’s alright becaws I gots me perky C cups.. that I grew… from my chest :tea:

Dooky
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Boy I tell you. There are a few words that tickle me: bulldagger, musty, dooky, doorter, diddy (the parent) tangle, vortex :crying1:

We’on care about no rumors SR :warning:
    Everybody in here to busy taking their bras off :waves:

:rofl: :rofl:

____________________________
    Goes to read other places :rofl: no for real :kona:
    I’ll be byke.. I won’t bee lee it though :kona:

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————
    So here’s what you do….

et yo’self a rubberband, hold that bish down and place it ever so roughly, over the top of her foot, sliding it down to the heel…prollum solved

Buttercup says:

What about TUSSLE?
    =======

Get yo’self a rubberband, hold that bish down
    :dead:

:hahaha: I just finished reading the rest of the sentence :lol:

KyCakes says:

missyJ says:

Yes, but if you didn’t have feet, would you wear shoes?

*whips head around* WHO SAID THAT?!?!

I apologize, missy…couldn’t let that one go, though

=================
    It’s alright becaws I gots me perky C cups.. that I grew… from my chest :tea:
    ——————————————————————–
    Can I touch you…there? :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

MissyJ&Luvvie just got titties all out. I’m just jealous. Hell mine aint even big and they have a case of the sads without a bra. Cant do it. aint leaving the house without it.

MsTake FEET TOO BIG for regular ole rubberbands though :thinking: Perhaps, some of those ‘bungy’ cords like what they hold stuff down in the trunk with :kona:

Afiya says:

What is RhiRhi showing? Her long hair or the veins in her legs cause I know it ain’t her azz, cause she ain’t got nan! :shrug:

Kelis looks cute in the face. :yes:

Punk azz Parker look like he got the face of ‘beat me, beat me now!’ :rolleyes:

Just Looking says:

@User – be nice….She Bossy and he Milkshake bring all the Boys to the Yard. :whistle:

My perfect and perky C’s don’t always call for a bra :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Going to check the untruth story :kona:

KyCakes says:

@DTTS :casket: Bury me a G

:blink: is “pizza store” code for something else? is this ‘store’ owned by Joe & Teresa? :think: You sure the baby wanna eat from there? :nono:

I have been trying to find this said story and no luck :sad:

SummerBaby says:

Don’t believe that BS the blogs are saying about T.I. and Tiny. Trust me, if any of it were true I would have discussed it already. T.I. and Tiny were together all weekend. the BS.
    ————
    Thanks, because I saw saw some stuff on twitter the other day that made me wonder.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I have been trying to find this said story and no luck
    _________________________

its posted on the sidebar on my screen :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I can’t find the story either
    It’s a :newpost: Look like a kid tho…

aRoTh says:

_____________________________

Basically THIS is a first and FINAL :warning: . LOL

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

riri looks :hump:

MisTaken says:

Goes to read other places :rofl: no for real :kona:
    I’ll be byke.. I won’t bee lee it though :kona:

If T.I. moved a groupie into a house or bought a car for a groupie, believe me Tiny would be on the war path. Stop believing the lies.

cutiepie32 says:

Rhianna and Kelis both look super cute and looks like Kelis got some people mad and stuck in them feelings lls its okay you guys just gonna have to deal.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says: