Celebs Out & About: Rita Ora, Wendy Williams, Amber Rose

Rita Ora leaving her hotel in NYC

British singer Rita Ora was seen leaving her NY hotel dressed like a NBA basketball today. The 23-year-old beauty paired her unusual jacket with high heeled Adidas and a winter hat. The Brooklyn Nets are battling to stay alive against the Toronto Raptors in the 1st round of the NBA playoffs.
Photos: Dawn Spencer and Lenny Abbot / Splash News

Good Shepard Benefit

Talk Diva Wendy Williams, right, greeted designer Isaac Mizrahi at his Good Shepherd Services Spring Party on Thursday, April 24, in NYC.
Photo: IZZY/WENN.com

Amber Rose arrives at Hooray Henrys

Socialite-turned-housewife Amber Rose was seen arriving at Hooray Henrys with friends last night. Sources say Amber complains bitterly about spending Wiz Khalifa’s cash on tanning sessions and drums of tanning lotion in her efforts to continue passing as black. Kanye West’s former Muse is a self-hating Caucasian.
Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News

156 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Rita Ora, Wendy Williams, Amber Rose”

User Friendly says:

Gabby?!?! come on son!!! :facepalm:

Amber :kiss: you dont have to be orange, boo thang. you is fine just the way you is.

I like Rita’s sneakers. :yes: honest, I do.

Wendell: I hate how fleshtone fishnets photograph. :no:

Wasting time says:

I like Amber Dress :yes:

Sandra over there pushing them out :pc:

Gabbrielle needs to loose some damn weight :facepalm: it is just is what it is :no:

Afiya says:

:wtf: Rita :no:

Wendy, Gabby :smack: :no:

Amber looks sessee :yes:

Wasting time says:

:whistle:
    She’s moving up and down
    And round and round tonight
    Moving up and down
    And around and around
    She’s moving up and down
    And round and round, let’s ride
    Oh baby ain’t nothing like the real thing
    :whistle:

A.J. says:

Rita Ora look a fool and I wish Wendy would give up on Christian Louboutins!! You are in need of Stuart Weitzmans with Dr. Shoal pads and insoles. :yes:

Afiya says:

That sign above Gabby should say “GOOD GRIEF YOU FAT” :facepalm: She all swoled up and shyt…BITCH DIET for Christ sakes…LAWD :smack:

So you just gone sneak Precious in there with her baking bread feet :facepalm:

Why Rita?? Just for WHY?! :facepalm:

missyJ says:

Best I seen Amber look in a long! Her and Wiz musta got ther water turned byke on :tea:

A.J. says:

Taken :rofl: not baking bread feet!!

A.J her feet rising! Like yeast :ghost: coming up out them shoes

Amber titties, yes lord…
    :eek:

Just Looking says:

Rita let me borrow the fadish jacket, it’d be cute with some leggings.

Isaich :nono: The Dots are not for you

Gabby, is too young to be that big, I understand though, I struggle to fight the big girl inside of me. Krispy Kreme, Sushi, Pancakes, Preztels all that shiat be calling my name…

Get Amber, Get it Amber she looks good.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Amber titties, yes lord…
    :eek:
    ________________________________________

:cosign: I normally like my women with a lil more melanin, but Amber…. Clawd Have Mercy! :jack:

Gabby lookin like the Kool Aid Man ready to bust through a wall screaming “Oh Yeeeeeeeah!” :facepalm:

Anna says:

Rita’s jacket dress, looks like a deflated basketball.

69 says:

Gabby is the product of “let’s boost self esteem instead of self help.”

All that noise about it’s ok to be overweight if you carry it well and all that nonsense just cause she Harpo black and trying to make a way in a image obsessed caucasianoid dominated occupation.

Nonsense. :rolleyes:

Put them damn chicken platters and pound cake down and find a personal trainer and whole foods.

I swear when I see fat folks (especially eating) I wanna chain their asses to a treadmill and turn it on 17 speed. :mad:

Just Looking says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:dead: :rofl: :sad: but true…

Kanye West’s former Muse is a self-hating Caucasian

===========

Bout time we had a few of em. Just good ol affirmative action at work :tea:

We had Justin Timberlake for a long while, then after nipple gate he realized how good it ill to be a white male. Grass ain’t always greener mayne

69 says:

Then mind you my boss owns a health facility in Atlanta and one in South Georgia.

That one I’m South Georgia with all them country folks. The greeter said that the fat folks been fat since they been coming and they do the same shyt every time knowing they ain’t getting results.

:wtf:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: 69!!! I shalt not talk mean about fat people :no:

Gabby looks better there, her shoes aren’t leaning, that’s a positive :yes:

Amber looks like she smells of roaches n cigarette butts :no:

Rita Ora is just tragic. Like shorty, you really had to dress like this to get some sort of attention? Just move back to England.

User Friendly says:

:thinking: thats interesting because she looks like Lupita by the face to me.

missyJ says:

We can get on Gabby weight for days… let’s talk about the less obvious. That hair?? Is her lace front crooked and she new grof on the sides. I love Gabby, she needs more people.

Who ever styles Rita Ora (which I think she does herself) need to be slapped :nono: no style at all …. whatsoever …. I don’t think I’ve seen her wear anything reasonably decent :shrugs: ever

@69
    “Gabby is the product of “let’s boost self esteem instead of self help.”

Nonsense.

I swear when I see fat folks (especially eating) I wanna chain their asses to a treadmill and turn it on 17 speed. ”

:claps:

Utterly ridiculous! You know that children’s book “The Emporer’s New Clothes” were everyone gassin up the Emporer bout his new clothes even though he buck azz naked?

Same thing with these big “Blimp-o-potamus” azz hoes like Gabby. Gassed up with their “friends” talkin bout they wear they weight well and chit. :nono:

Walkin round lookin like a mini-van talkin bout your self esteem high. :facepalm:

and is that a jacket …. shaped designed like a basketball :blink: :facepalm:

@USER
    “just cause she Harpo black and trying to make a way in a image obsessed caucasianoid dominated occupation.

thats interesting because she looks like Lupita by the face to me.
    _________________________

:huh:

Lupita who?

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid. :lol:

“Blimp-o-potamus”

:ghost:

Gigi26 says:

Amber Rose looks like a dirty foot, like gross :no:

69 :stop: yo azz is dead wrong for that mess in ya gravie :nono: dead wrong

69 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Fcuk that. I’d hate to be her friend. Especially in the summer time. That Kool Aid in the fridge on a hot day? Gone.

That plate you set aside from last night, that pice of strawberry cake, and them damn Reese’s Pieces in the jar? Gone. Gone. Gone.

And it’s hot too. You’ll be done :chase: a bish like that.

I know who killed me. It was Man :ghost:

missyJ says:

Who ever styles Rita Ora (which I think she does herself) need to be slapped no style at all …. whatsoever …. I don’t think I’ve seen her wear anything reasonably decent ever

==========

EVER…. IN LIFE, I seent her baby pictures and was like no hunty that binky just do not go at all.

I mean it’s not even like an out there style like Gaga or Lauryn Hill. It’s just no style, no forethought.

@Just Looking, if you click my name you can see the deaconness run up on the pastor and beat him in his byke :lol: (ff to the 2:45 mark)

User Friendly says:

she do :shrugs: a big ol swoled up lupita. they got the same complexion and facial features….gabby’s is just BIG and bloated as hell.

take like 20-25 lupitas (maybe even 30) all at once and boom, you got Gabby

Calling DTTS to tell her you threatened her :cell:

weFukNorNah says:

I’m back…doubt I got it…she had lipstick on her teeth so I couldn’t look her in the face

SOTHERNGRL says:

:facepalm: Rita and that Salt N Peppa push it jacket. I. Cant. Wendy shoe got a gansta lean going on and Amber is looking pretty. I like that dress.

Amber looks GOOD!

Afiya says:

:stop: LYIN!!! She don’t look NATHAN like Lupita :nono: :angry:

Just Looking says:

@Ms.Taken – :dead: She means no harm :popcorn:

She somewhere planning her meals for the week-end.

Did you get yours together.

I just had a Danish, and 3 bottles of water. HELP, I NEED HELP, :cell:

User Friendly says:

she do :shrugs: a big ol swoled up lupita.

No :facepalam: are you serious, well I guess you are :facepalm:

@USER
    she do a big ol swoled up lupita. they got the same complexion and facial features….gabby’s is just BIG and bloated as hell.

take like 20-25 lupitas (maybe even 30) all at once and boom, you got Gabby
    ________________________

But how can you see any “features” on Gabby other than circles tho? :lol:

She look like a black Michelin Man more than Lupita.

69 says:

Jenie

Them is DIVA’s toes. I wasn’t supposed to tell but… :yes:

Gigi

Them folks in Valdosta are slap foolish. South GA is a different beast all together. :hahaha:

CaliYoruba says:

COCOCREAMY where are you? I want to talk some Creditor in Commerce with you
    :cuss:

weFukNorNah says:

Lol…Yall see how the piano man kept playing lol

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie, Im late, but I believe June

and them shoes Rita is rocking is just not hot :facepalm: not hot at all

@AFIYA
    “LYIN!!! She don’t look NATHAN like Lupita ”

Next thing you know User goin be talkin bout Obama look like Bin Laden minus the beard! :lol:

…. wait… :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

Amber looks good, I’m not gonna say nothing bout that other girl up top :tape:

69 says:

Jenie
    Them is DIVA’s toes. I wasn’t supposed to tell but…

:ghost:

Gigi26 says:

Gabby does not look like Lupita in the least bit. Lupita has distinct features and Gabby does too. I guess its all in the eye of the beholder but I do not see a resemblance in the least bit. :no: Other than skin color, if that.

Lupita and Alek Wek look alike :yes: they have those East African features (the forehead, the eyes, cheekbone structure, lips) but Gabby? Nah. Don’t see it.

JL: I am on my 3rd glass of water. My jug is almost halfway gone. I just had a Nature Valley granola bar for a snack cause I WAS HONGRY ?:wails: I remember when I used to buy them for $0.50 at school. Those and those orange push pops. Those grape popsicles :lol: Ah to be in elementary school

Walkin round lookin like a mini-van talkin bout your self esteem high.
    __________________________

:ghost:

:think: i think i need to leave this post while @Man is in here

69 says:

MisTaken

:spank:

We talkin bout 2 tons of fun up yonder.

and yes, that’s a line straight from a nigga from the countrys mouth. :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

Who styled Gabby :huh: Who put her in those Easter shoes :nono:

I cant stand people that Shyte at work, thats GROSS as FCUK. Makes me Instantly loathe them!

Wasting time says:

@Wefuk
    You should have told her and you would have been in like Flynn.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@USER
    take like 20-25 lupitas (maybe even 30) all at once and boom, you got Gabby
    ________________________
    But how can you see any “features” on Gabby other than circles tho? :lol:
    She look like a black Michelin Man more than Lupita.

Gotta be referring to the skin color gotta be :no: she looks nothing like Lupita :hahaha: nothing

San ah make ya dance says:

She look like a black Michelin Man more than Lupita.
    ————
    That is so wrong :crying1: :banned:

luVn_liFe… says:

:cosign: or be like me and find a designated handicapped restroom with no other stalls :hahaha:

69 says:

Walkin round lookin like a mini-van talkin bout your self esteem high.
    Like a busted 1991 Ford Astro van. Like the ones them damn Mexicans use to cross the border on them dusty ass Texas and Californian back roads. 15 of them bishes in the back squabbling in Spanish. :ghost:

weFukNorNah says:

Now I’m in the bank watchin a nigga show out on the loan officer. .maam whose fault is it that u got a 560 credit score

Mistake you should add a lemon, It cleanses and suppresses ur appetite

So I had only seen gabby on my cell phone. I clicked on it on my work :pc: to see if I saw a resemblance and her picture took up my whole screen and only showed her right shoulder, forehead and cheek :no: But for real *puts on Dr. Jackie hat* all jokes aside she is not healthy at all. It’s dangerous. For real. She looks sick. Her coloring is off and I have seen her wheeze when giving interviews.

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
    :crying1: I’m Leaving, my stomach hurt. What is wrong with yall people :crying1:

@Jenie
    it Grosses me out, for a few reasons. Mainly cause eewwH u ****ty! i know they dont have wipes.
    Its just nasty :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

I SWEAR I think that’s the only reason some of these yt folk got jobs! Be holding they chit the whole weekend and chit and then come relieve “all they problems” at work!

Can’t even take a pizz without having a gas mask.

Mistake you should add a lemon, It cleanses and suppresses ur appetite

Matchsticks says:

“Blimp-o-potamus”
    _________

:wail: omg I didn’t read SHYT past this! :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Nasty azzes and they don’t like to wash their hands :nono: just nasty…

Gigi26 says:

Ummmm so how does holding shyt in for the whole day work? Inquiring minds wanna know :think:

Cuz if I gotta go, I gotta go I could give a fukk what anyone think about it..I ain’t fittin to fukk up my insides :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:chase: Ms. Taken – For staring out talking about Granola, and water to Orange Pops :fight:

San ah make ya dance says:

This Bish wearing a deflated basketball, My My My

Just a fawking mess :nono:

San ah make ya dance says:

Its always the yts doing that at work. Especially the males. Straight in the morn. Like you couldn’t do that at home. Its better here :eek:

Gigi26 says:

But I wash my hands n wipe my ass correctly, shyt I iz clean! :lol:

@69
    two tons of fun
    ———-
    I just posted this is what my husband calls Mary Mary :crying1:

San ah make ya dance says:

Just a fawking mess :nono:
    ————
    The more I look at her, the more I laugh

or be like me and find a designated handicapped restroom with no other stalls
    Oh I stay in them. I be like I’ll be your huckleberry today :hahaha:

I don’t trust ppl that shyt at work..they be the first one wanting to potluck

Amen! :rolleyes: that’s why i’m ‘allergic’ to everything. be round here with pank eye and ebola eating behind these nasty people :nono:

Gigi26 says:

I use to do it and drive home on my break :yes: the job was 10 mins away…. but now I stay way to far from downtown …. so I take it to the basement where the restrooms are nice and clean and no one hardly ever uses them :yes:

Afiya says:

@Luvn, somebody just came and BLEW the walls off our bathroom, couldn’t go in there for like 35-45 minutes. I HATE THAT TOO, Go the fukk to the public bathroom and do your business, not in a small setting where people are sitting 5 ft from the door. LAWD :facepalm: *pinches nose*

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

or be like me and find a designated handicapped restroom with no other stalls
    Oh I stay in them. I be like I’ll be your huckleberry today

:whistle: :lol:

EVERY SO Often, I may have to poop at work, BUTT I have wipes, matches ANNND wash my hands and sanitize.

butt, these FCUKING NOSY,Nasty co worker always has to First thing in the morning!!!

FCUK u cant shyte at home, or use common courtesy??

luVn_liFe… says:

Chile that reminds me of my dad talm bout light a match :cuss: damn!!!!
    rofl :hahaha:

I work 30 minutes from the house. I be eating fruit, veggies, juicing and what not. I can’t be holding all that in all day. I go to the floor where ain’t nobody on and handles mines :huh: I wish somebody would judge me. I got wipes and hand sanitizer on me at all times. I say it cause of the babies but :kona:

Gigi26 says:

Damn what the fukk the co-workers at yall jobs be eating?! :rofl: :crying: Hardly do I smell anything when I walk out..at my job in Private corp America, those were some filthy sprite people. They were the 1% too :tea: I guess they needed someone to help them flush the toilet too :no:

Matchsticks says:

Gigi26 says:

But I wash my hands n wipe my ass correctly, shyt I iz clean! :lol:

right, some of these questions need answers…like what are you supposed to do if the rumble comes unexpectedly…and I KEEP wipes in my purse and thoroughly wash my hands! :lol:

I thought I was bad. I got frebreeze in my purse too :rofl:
    Luvie got a HOW TO SH*T STARTER KIT

it just grosses and creeps me the fcuk OUT. the thought of not using wipes after Ya shyte or MAINlY washing hands correctly.
    On top of the assault on my nose!

Victoria says:

I thought Amber was like Cape Verdean (sp), and sumn else. Her mom looks mighty “exotic” to be a yt lady.

Just Looking says:

Food is an addition…Like Sex, Drugs and Alcohol

Fortunately for some of us, we know and love the benefits of eating healthy and exercising.

I get tired of eating Salads and Soups….Stomach growling during meetings looking at me like, po thang you know you hungry…I be like no I’m not….

Matchsticks says:

Ok, now I will admit this DOES burn me up…like why at 7:30 am are you killing everybody??? You didn’t have your morning poo at home bish! :chase:

Matchsticks says:

Luvie got a HOW TO SH*T STARTER KIT

:ghost: :casket:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I can tolerate Rita A LOT more now that I know she’s worth $145MILLION :eek: ALLEGEDLY :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I thought I was bad. I got frebreeze in my purse too :rofl:
    Luvie got a HOW TO SH*T STARTER KIT
    ~~~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: a book of matches, travel size wipes and sanitizer fit right in to my lil clutch :tea:

I would never POOP somewhere with out iT! :nono:

lol

MisTaken says:

So you just gone sneak Precious in there with her baking bread feet

She’s beautiful in my eyes. :coffee:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I thought I was bad. I got frebreeze in my purse too :rofl:
    Luvie got a HOW TO SH*T STARTER KIT
    Each plop in the toilet :rules: flush …. plop flush plop flush :rules: mix some water in that there !

I know im OCD :shrug: But still, that pooping situation :nono:

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
    Naw that mean she should look better.

===========

I cannot be lighting no matches at my job. They’d be calling terrorism and chit

Since we on bathroom etiquette. How mannie of ya’ll know about the one at a time rule. Meaning it might be more than one of us in the bathroom at a time but in order to avoid the awkward small talk at the sink you allow the person who was originally in the stall first to finish before you leave. Now this normally works unless you have
    a) A slow dresser/zipper :lame:
    b) A pooper who is ashamed and tried to hurry u p and get out :bite:
    c) Someone who don’t care about the rules and come out at the same time. NOSEY BISH :cuss:
    d) A time ruiner. They mistime they flush and now they go to come out

$145MILLION
    ===
    Pesos or dong? Cuz it shole ain’t dollas or Euros or Yen for that matter

I don’t believe you. You need more people :rules:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I thought I was the only person with the folks chitting at work 1ST THING IN THE A. DAMN M. You have traveled all the way from home to chit here. I walk past the bathroom and be like :wtf: is yall eating. Need to leave all them damn casseroles alone. Thats all they can halfway cook. Nasty fukers.

travel size wipes and sanitizer fit right in to my lil clutch
    ________________________________

i think most of us have a ‘kit’ just on gp… don’t mean you got to commandeer the middle stall and commence to waging bio-war against everybody on the floor :nono:

Afiya says:

weFukNorNah says:

I don’t trust ppl that shyt at work..they be the first one wanting to potluck

=======
    EXACTLY!!! :yikes: :angry: :nono: don’t want none!

===========
    I cannot be lighting no matches at my job. They’d be calling terrorism and chit

:rofl: :rofl:

She’s beautiful in my eyes
    Would you date her? :tea:

missyJ says:

Speaking of work etiquette. Imma need you not to come smell my lunch! Creep…My door closed and you open it so you can smell my bacon… :eeK:

User Friendly says:

luVn_liFe… says:

_________

so you just want them sharting and sneaking poots out all day? yeah aiight :rolleyes: :lol:

let them folk cleanse they colons for they be out here bloated looking like Gabby Sidibe up there.

Speaking of work etiquette. Imma need you not to come smell my lunch!

^^^THIS!^^^ I can’t!
    :ghost: <<< *catches fire*

missyJ says:

Next thing you know gon be coming byke axin me Iz I’m gon eat my corn bread? :facepalm:

@Missy: So you Faith Evans or nah? You gone stop ignoring me :chase: Or did I just miss the reply :lol:

Afiya says:

So I read this Ask Abbey question years ago about a man who liked to have dinner parties. His question was: My guest got sick and I’m wondering if it was because I like to ejaculate in my food and watch people eat it…they didn’t get sick before but they got sick this time, could this be a problem?

:huh:

VDot says:

Luvie got a HOW TO SH*T STARTER KIT

Fuggin :dead:

@IS: I thought catch fire meant go to :evil: That’s why I don’t say it unless it’s to one of ya’ll :hahaha: Not for myself though. But I will get caught up in the rapture :nun:

missyJ says:

So you Faith Evans or nah? You gone stop ignoring me Or did I just miss the reply

=================

8-) :kona: cot dayum paparazzi :chase: star-uhs can’t font in peace

User Friendly says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    _________
    let them folk cleanse they colons

:lolsign:

Afiya: Listen *claps hands* REAL TALK. Dude must not wanan life around here putting dead babies :sperm: into pork chops and collard greens. If I ever found out… IF MY HUSBAND EVER FOUND OUT. Chile. He would be right there with Apollo locked up. You don’t do stuff light that.

=================

:pray: Please tell me this was byke in he USPS days when folks wrote letters with return addresses and Abbey sent the man to his house…

Missj that is a beautiful gravie :nun:

Ms. YaYa says:

Amber looks good! Loooove the dress :love:

@69 Please remove your gravi :|

I feel you Missy ;) I don’t want people to find out my true identity either.
    < —- This’ll throw them off my trail for sure. IT’S BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Looking says:

Afiya says:

:huh:

:vomit: Reminds of Hannibal, I watch that show with one eye

yes Taken I think that’s what it means too, in general.
    I use it because it best expresses the combustible rage i feel when folks come in my office peering closely at and sniffing my food. (or touching my things, wasting my time, begging for stamps/aspirin/lotion, etc…)
    :think: maybe i just don’t like my co-workers all that much so everything they do tends to over-irritate me :shrug:

@IS: Someone coming into your office/air to smell your food who piss me off too. At least they didn’t touch. I have seen someone do it to someone else at my job and I was SEW confused. I was like you gone let them do that :shock: I mean put their hand 1 cm AWAY from their lunch and was like “ewwwww what’s that”

User Friendly says:

there is a sperm cookbook on amazon TODAY. ppl really be cooking with that stuff on purpose. :jack: <—dinnertime! eat em up :pizza:

the name of it is Natural Harvest: A collection of semen-based recipes

ppl crazy as hell.

==============

It’s only one chick in here I can tolerate because she’s not a miserable sow. My boss cool too…

I just work with too many people with a lot of time on their hands so they just miserable all the dayum time. They need to start a bowling league or sumthin.. Get they life

missyJ says:

A collection of semen-based recipes SPRITE ppl crazy as hell.

I fixed that for you

Reminds of Hannibal, I watch that show with one eye
    Me too!!!! :happy:
    The show is shot SEW BEAUTIFULLY though. It’s mesmerizing. But since I have an aversion to dots, disease and multiple small insects together :hurl: There have been a few scenes that I almost seized about. Like the one where they put the bees on people all the whole person was covered in bees. I am still :hide:

Matchsticks says:

people are taking this semen having protein in it stuff too far.. :no:

Afiya says:

:hahaha: Yep, before the innernet. After reading that I don’t eat other peoples food…EVER.

There was a yt lady at work who made a dessert that looked like cat litter, said it was really good :blink: :huh: Had it in a litter box and erthang. All the yt folks dug in, the blk folks :nono: :kona: I WILL NOT!! :no:

Matchsticks says:

no joke, a story like that was featured on ‘The Monsters Inside Me’…a man got sick from semen poisoning at a restaurant…

Just Looking says:

@Nancy Drew – Feel ya, hate to say this, but only white and blacks do FROM my Experience… I have a office, but I also work in a “think tank/war room: with majority of Indians (Panjabi) and some Asians and they are very hands off. They don’t touch nothing. They will ask if you want to tasty your food, but they could care less about yours.

My co worker is going to be so embarrassed when he comes back from lunch.
    I propped the door open and sprayed so much lysol

#JERK

Gabby feets is saying bish please and FML at the same dayum time

Afiya says:

SO, they still doing that mess :blink:

I just :vomit:

missyJ says:

people are taking this semen having protein in it stuff too far..

============

I know. It’s like ghetchu some eggs, cheese, or almonds and goin somewhere

lOOk at Matt Knowles winning (in his mind)
    He doesnt have to pay child support for 3years, he over paid aleXandra

_________________________

i got one guy in here who’s very ‘social’ and very ‘tactile’
    i think i had told Luvie one day, i had my clean work dishes stacked on the back corner of my desk and he came in chattering aimlessly, spotted the dishes in the corner, and proceeded to lean in, say ‘oh theses are nice’ and then RUN HIS HAND AROUND THE RIM OF MY PLATE!
    *catches fire just thinking about it* :ghost:

libra80sbaby says:

:newpost:

Matchsticks says:

luVn_liFe… says:

lOOk at Matt Knowles winning (in his mind)
    He doesnt have to pay child support for 3years, he over paid aleXandra

Yeah and that stupid invalid didn’t save not one coin and wants Beyonce to be responsible for the fact that she’s homeless… :rolleyes:

Just Looking says:

@Taken – Yes, :ashamed: :yes: The designer/chef for the show is so talented.

I always pay close attention to the disclaimers before the show…

Check this out…I’m a huge fan ‘Hannibal’ Production Designer Matthew Davies Talks Creating the Terrifying World of a Killer…

There have been a few scenes that I almost seized about
    _____________________________

:hahaha: not sure why this tickles me… (maybe cause i’m squeamish too)
    “seized” :rofl:

OpinionHated says:

I don’t live in a vacuum Sandra but come on these Rita Ora posts why….. she’s not news worthy – I rather discuss the dude who said that black folk on drugs and in jail cause this generation didn’t learn to pick cotton…. yup he said it….. we wuz better off as slaves…..

Everybody above looks a hot azz mess…. Rita looks like a jackolantern threw up on her, Amber is Orange, Isaac no words shakes head and moves on to Gabourey – hollywood stylist have no clue how to dress her she need to talk to my sister who is a heavy girl and always manages to find clothes that don’t make her look like that (goes back to Gaboureys pic above) … Gabby is not a bad looking girl she has great skin they make her look bad with those godawful wigs and look i’m a big girl clothes….

Sakeena says:

I like Gabby. She’s fat. What else can you say about her? She’s smart, educated,funny and we’ll spoken.I Like that she takes chances and isn’t walking around in a moo moo. Oh and Amber does have a little negro in her.