Celebs Out & About: Rita Ora,Taylor Swift, Porsha Williams

Rita Ora Draws A Crowd In NYC

Singer Rita Ora attracted a large crowd of onlookers as she exited her hotel on a rainy day in New York City today. Rita has yet to score a hit record on this side of the pond. Imagine the heights Rita Ora will soar to if and when she drops a hit record stateside. Rihanna who?
Photo: INFphoto.com

Taylor Swift leaves an office building in downtown New York City

Singer Taylor Swift was seen doing a little retail therapy in NYC today. Observers may say Taylor is as thin as a soda straw, but there are women who would kill to have Taylor’s wispy shape.
Photo: JDH Imagez / Splash News

Porsha Williams out and about in New York City

Reality TV personality Porsha Stewart (RHOA) was spotted out and about in New York City today. Now that the RHOA season is over, we will see less of these pseudo celebrities.
Photo: TNYF/WENN.com

84 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Rita Ora,Taylor Swift, Porsha Williams”

SummerBaby says:

Has Taylor always been that thin?!

:facepalm:

so the Ora and Swift camps are new sponsors? great for Sandra, never mind that we don’t care… :kona:

SummerBaby says:

Has Taylor always been that thin?!

No. She lost weight after the last boy band member dumped her. That’s why she’s doing so much retail therapy lately.

Ms. YaYa says:

I thought Porsha’s behind was bigger than that :shrug:

————
    Gotcha! :thumbsup:

I thought Porsha’s behind was bigger than that
    ———–
    Me too!

Is Taylor recovering from foot surgery or managing with a clubbed foot or something? I’m older and poorer than she is, and even my shoes aren’t as orthopedical as the footwear i’ve seen her in lately :no:

Ms. YaYa says:

@SummerBaby…So, it’s not just me

@SummerBaby…So, it’s not just me
    ———
    Nope,I kinda felt like a creep for looking at her so hard. :rofl:

sassyshe says:

Rita will never been Rihanna. She can enjoy her European fame

weFukNorNah says:

Taylor Swift bout 6 ft 2…

weFukNorNah says:

I think I’m pregnant. .been taking alot of naps

KyCakes says:

Singer Rita Ora attracted a large crowd of onlookers
    ——————————————————————-
    :whistle:
    No, we ain’t got no room for Ora; For Ora we ain’t got no room

sassyshe says:

:offtopic:
    Nya rivera got the boot from glee, big sean must be giggling

A chicago 14 yr old shoots anotherc14 year old girl over a facebook fight about a boy

The chick in Florida who shot the pregnant girl after Facebook fight, is using stand your ground as her defense, lets see if she gets off. If Fl is smart they will to “prove” that stand your ground is not a racist law

sassyshe says:

Congrats wefukk if thats the case

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhh rwillie…. I thought you dated women? No? I’m confused. However, if your having a baby congrats!!!!!

Apparition says:

@Sandra did you see what happened to Leonore Draper?

FuturedocDonte says:

Reality TV personality Porsha Stewart
    —-
    Damn :eek: thought that was Kelly Rowland :coffee:

Donald Sterling took out an ad in the LA Times thanking himself for donating to UCLA. UCLA is now returning the gift
    ~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: THIS GUY

apparition I read about that sunday :no: Its a SHAME!

Torae says:

If you think Rihanna has no talent take a listen to Rita Ora…she’s 10x’s worse than rihanna….she can stay in Europe…

Ms. YaYa says:

I thought Porsha’s behind was bigger than that
    She rocking the smoothe Booties :lol: does nothing for the azz

Torae says:

You must be new around these parts? :thinking:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So I’m watch Black Ink all late. Uhh does Oh Shyt haVe another baby with this other chick!?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

OK. I’m convinced that the people at black ink are dirTy and crazy.

LaceFace says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

________________________________________________________

Im just trying to figure out WHY??? he looks like Earth worm Jim

LaceFace says:

I like Rita Ora, but she’ll never be Rhi

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

he looks like Earth worm Jim
    ———–
    Lmao. Yeah he is not cute but he stay with a girl a baby

She sure aint a Rhi.

Told ya I discoved Rita can carry quite a few notes. Still shocked over a week later….

Morning.. Dream and columbus short are wanted MEN :yawn:
    something is really wrong with Mr.Short :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

What did the ol hamburglar do? :thinking:

Ni ni says:

I didn’t know Rita was a FOB. Welp, my family and I survived the storm, Thank you Jesus! I was so tired, I put it in God’s hands, text my bro to just bury me in a pine box if I didn’t make it and went to sleep. Local news is out or off, idk darn direct tv . Some people I work with have trees in their houses but no deaths in my city. East coasters be safe today.

FuturedocDonte says:

Ni ni glad to hear you’re ok :nun:
    Rita is from the same side of “the pond” as auntie. That instantly gave her Fob :coffee:

Morning :yawn: Wish I was at home. Storming. But nothing major. Thank God for that. I too zoomed in on Porsha’s :buttshake: I think she has a great shape. I just think that those pants did her any justice. Taylor Swift looks like she smells like cat food and sour milk :nono:
    Notice I didn’t speak on the other one :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

How about those Rihanna :boobs: photos. She might as well do playboy :yes:

Future I don’t think Rhianna would be against Playboy :shrugs: I think because it was in France? It seems more liberating and the “norm” for her to do it. Whereas Playboy can be more cheeky and deemed as trashy (not really) by some. If done right Playboy could be tasteful. I think right now she is just like I’M SEXY TAKE MY PHOTO

capricorn83 says:

I think Rih has a great body but I’m tired of seeing it. Each shoot is more naked than the previous, it seems

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Agreed :yes:

aRoTh says:

Porsha does look like Kelly Rowland.

I really like Rita’s ensemble sans the blouse.

Smonae says:

Yaya
    LaceFace
    Ni ni
    Cap
    aRoth

Smonae says:

This Rita chick growing on me, saw a few interviews and I think I like her :yes: music ok heard a song

missyJ says:

If Porsha people were smart they’d have her put out a kick boxing or self defense DVD :tea:

aRoTh says:

@Sassy

I read a little bit about the Chicago shooter. I’m trying to find the not so watered down version of the story. I keep seeing something about Ganglords and whatnot.

I didn’t hear/read about the pregnant FL shooting. Point me there.

:offtopic:
    Does anybody eat Flaming Hot Cheetos? Has anybody ever had “Taki’s”, the Chili Lime flavor? If so, which do you prefer, because uhm, Taylor Swift wants to know. :ashamed:

Did anyone watch the Game last night ? :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

——
    Wouldn’t help her criminal case :nono: and unless she is debuting a move called the “snatch-and-drag :eek: she won’t me much help

missyJ says:

RWill got a bun in the oven?

missyJ says:

@Future

It’s just a misdemeanor and sides sissyclawing is awl some folks need to know :lol:

Wasting time says:

:waves: Morning Roses!
    Man, Brandy ain’t get the man in real life or on her show. I GASP’d 3 times last night! :crying:

capricorn83 says:

Morning Smonae! :waves:

Smonae says:

Jenie yea,, it was super wack :nono:

They didnt have to do Char like that :mad:

I watched The Game and actually :shock: Wanna post on it.
    Tasha/Pookie/Bastid Baby :yawn: You too old for that lady
    Brandy/Kelly/Jason: Who didn’t see this coming? Why bring her byke if she wasn’t going to be with Jason… I did feel like Brandy laid on the ghetto a little too much in the episode as far as the ****roach nose flairs, Mary J Blige walk down the aisle and Chardonnay talk. I hate to see people’s feelings hurt but Jason loved him some Kelly and vice versa. They fit.
    Blue and the chick: Who cares :shrugs: Ya’ll lame. Bring back Derwin and Medschool.
    Makil: Tired of him messing up relationships because he has an ego. I mean we get it. You hurt. I would say who hurt you but clearly we going with his missing diddy and single purent no good mama who managed to help him become a millionaire :eek:

Wasting time says:

:waves: Morning Roses!

Lol Jason was wrong for that one :nono: Chardonnay is done with that azz :yes: but of course she will end up pregnant, she said for a reason she started her period…. and of course she will not know that she is really pregnant…. sn : Kelly ain’t stuttin Jason azz so why is Chardonnay so insecure when it comes to Kelly :blink: …… I don’t think even Kelly will like how he treated Chardonnay. I could be wrong but :tea:

Smonae says:

Tasha character has been annoying as hell this season

Wasting time says:

They sure didnt have to do Char like that. Not at all :no:
    I guess we were supposed to take TT’s woes and his attempt at taking his own life series since he said what he had to the baby :shrugs:
    Malik is super scared of that girl :rofl: he like how in the hell . . .
    Tasha knew the baby was Pookie’s the whole time and so did Malik..lol. He knew exactly who to call

Kelly has moved on :tea: she is living the life and even if Jason did want her back I honestly truly think that Kelly believes Chardonnay is the one for Jason…. I think she sincerely feels that way…. Kelly is over Jason I believe.

Smonae says:

Wasting Time :waves:

Wasting time says:

I feel you Jenie but when she was talking to Chard and he over heard I kind of got that feeling like man.. she want that old thang back!

Wasting time says:

Malik is super scared of that girl :rofl: he like how in the hell

Chile I saw that episode with him making love to that chick and that fool was crying :crying: I hollered when I seen that :rofl: now that was funny

Wasting time says:

Morning Smonae :hi:

SummerBaby says:

Kelly has moved on she is living the life and even if Jason did want her back I honestly truly think that Kelly believes Chardonnay is the one for Jason…. I think she sincerely feels that way…. Kelly is over Jason I believe.
    ————–
    :cosign:

missyJ says:

I’ll be byke when y’all not talking bout The Game no no. I ain’t seen it yet.

Smonae says:

Jenie I was thinking the same thing,

Why write in a kiss where Jason stopped himself and talked about Char all night just to make him embarass her at that ghetto azz wedding :think:

Smonae says:

Jenie I was thinking the same thing,

I believe Brit Bratty is going to be mad at Jason about this one :yes: I believe she really cares for Chardonnay too :yes:

Hmmmm :thinking: I see your points about Kelly having “moved” on and Chard bringing out the best in Jason. I’ll take that, BUT could it be possible that Chard did change Jason and make him better FOR Kelly. As wrong as it seems maybe they got to the point where they both got lost and needed to see what life was life without one another. I think they both have grown and that reunited they could be great together again. Nobody knows Jason like Kelly. And now that he is more open and less cheap… he can share his world with Kelly. Plus she is cuter than Char. I mean if you had a choice.. :kona:

Brit Rat is the WORST. The only child I dislike more on tv is Heavenly’s doorter and that is supposed to be how that rusty naked gal really is :huh: I think Char brought stability to their life but Kelly left. Which actually will be interesting to find out about. Who/What she was doing while she was gone. Jason ain’t gone like that :no: But I can’t get with a 30 year old Asian girl playing Brit Rat. It’s TURRIBLE.

Smonae says:

Jenie I was thinking the same thing,

Exactly he loves Chardonnay, but I think he feels that he will ruin them if they were together… so this could have been a way to get Chardonnay to break up with him. Remember he kissed Kelly not the other way around too :yes: I truly think Kelly is done with Jason as far as a relationship goes and I don’t think she will like how he treated Chardonnay… It may be Kelly that will probably figure that out :yes:

Smonae says:

But I can’t get with a 30 year old Asian girl playing Brit Rat. It’s TURRIBLE.

:hahaha: she is too damn old for that role
    Brit looks like she the same age as Malik trainer

SummerBaby says:

I personally don’t want Jason & Kelly back together!

SummerBaby says:

But I can’t get with a 30 year old Asian girl playing Brit Rat. It’s TURRIBLE.
    she is too damn old for that role
    Brit looks like she the same age as Malik trainer
    —————
    I said the same thing last night. She looks older than Lauren London.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:thinking: could be but to me its way too predictable :shrugs: If the writers focus on a good story line which I think they are trying to do … something tells me that Kelly will ask Jason why is he doing Chardonnay like that, she knows that he loves her why :shrugs: he will then say because he is afraid of ruining this marriage like he did theirs… he doesn’t want to hurt Chardonnay… he saw the pain that he put her (Kelly) through… It will be Kelly that convince him to be honest with Chardonnay but of course she want believe him …. Kelly will be a shoulder to lean as a friend, but Chardonnays insecurities will get the best of her… :tea: hell ya can’t blame her though…. I think that him running back to Kelly is to weak of a storyline to be honest… But I could be wrong :shrugs:

FuturedocDonte says:

Jenie if u don’t put in an application at BET right now :rules: RIGHT NOW! Written the game and shyd doing folk jobs :lol: know they be up here lurking

FuturedocDonte says:

Chile :rofl: They need to give me a job…. hell I will spice up that Malik situation too :yes:

That fool will ruin his arm permanently like a dumb azz…. and ole girl will go back to licking :lick: it will be Tasha that will convince him to try to get that girl back :yes: she will remind him of Pookie situation… speaking of Pookie,,,…. that ninja is mad … :lol: and rightfully so too :rofl: :heartbroken: Tasha was dead azz wrong doing Pook like that

Chardonnay is going to end up pregnant watch …. :tea: his lil vasectomy will be a botched job like my uncle :lol:

Wasting time says:

I agree with you Jenie. Unless Chard overhears the conversation between them she’ll be ghost. Brit Brat will be mad cause Chard was more of a momma to her than Kelly has been in the last “5” years.

weFukNorNah says:

I think I’m pregnant. .been taking alot of naps

SR sewing her wild oats or nah? :thinking:

that lambskin is a helluva drug. :sheep:

LaceFace says:

Williams
    Yaya
    Ni ni
    Cap
    aRoth
    OTB

Blue and the chick: Who cares :shrugs: Ya’ll lame.

Straight like that :clap: I actually like Blue though…. its the chick I can’t stomach…. she annoys the shyt out of me….. they should write another chick in for him…. the people is over Laura London :tea: over her … pointless and to be honest wasting screen time…. and the Game should be a 1 hour show… Questions why the hell is Let’s stay together 1 hour… never seen the show but it looks corny…. is it a good show :thinking: to be on for an Hour?

SummerBaby says:

I don’t see how Chardonnay can take him back after such a mess unless they spin it like he was going to say something else & didn’t finish what he was saying because, I couldn’t take him back.

Hey Laceface :hug: you new ? If so welcome hun cute gravie :love:

Good morning Smonae & Laceface. :hi:

:newpost:

LaceFace says:

Thank you Jeniefrumdabloc :hug:. I’ve been a member of the blog since 2010ish, but havent logged in since 2011 :sad: I could never remember my password.

SummerBaby says:

Yeah that’s a hard pill to swallow :no: She has to end up pregnant. Chardonnay one of them types that will pack her shyt up and get ghost and want tell Jason shyt about a baby…. heck and one day he will find and try to take Chardonnay azz to court or some shyt… They will be playing Tick for tack :lol: she will threaten him bout his steroid use or some shyt