Celebs Out & About: Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Rihanna and her father Ronald Fenty spent time together over dinner at Giorgio Baldi Restaurant and then went top starbucks in Westwood, CA

Troubled singer Robyn “Rihanna” Fenty was spotted out and about in California on Thursday with the man most responsible for her relationship problems — her father.

Rihanna, 26, and Ronald Fenty spent time together over dinner at Giorgio Baldi Restaurant and then went to Starbucks in Westwood, CA. As a child, Rihanna said her father forced her to sit outside on the stoop and stare into the night sky looking for space ships. She said she routinely witnessed his drunken tirades, and he was always distant towards her. Rihanna and her deddy grew close only recently when Rihanna figured out that his lack of attention is the reason why she has such difficulty maintaining healthy relationships with men. A good father-daughter relationship is crucial to the healthy growth and development of young girls.

Photos: SPW / Splash News

115 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Robyn Rihanna Fenty”

Jessie says:

Obviously Miley Cyrus suffers the same fate.

Just Looking says:

The coat she wearing, I’ve seen that pattern on window treatments at a hotel. :shrug:

I actually like it….

The got the same FORD :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I swear that hat looks like she got on a pair of pantyhose on her head at first glance.

Buttercup says:

That looks like a cute dress…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Changed that for you: my husband is the head of household too. but ultimately I run up and gets put back in place.
    :hahaha: You said he done went upside my head for asking a question?
    Me: Is it okay if I buy myself a new pair of shoes for work?
    Mr: Didn’t I tell you to put some tape on them heels and carry yo blyke @$$ byke to work??? :cuss:
    Me: Yes sir *walks off stumbling in my taped kitten heels* :kona:

April 4, 2014 at 11:41 am

That yamp Snooki from Jersey Shore is knocked agane. :facepalm:

sassyshe says:

Sandra never misses an opportunity. …

Just Looking says:

Dude is funny is hell, like when you ask your man where he going and he say the moon.

SANDRA you are a FUNNNY lady :rofl: :ghost: <<<< Me heading to a planet in outer space.

Rihanna and her deddy
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Stop stealing our comment section lingo and inserting it into posts Sandra. Let us shine down here in the garden.

Take care.

THAT’S HER dad? :shocked:

Rhi been rocking the chit out them J’s tho. Hope she got several pairs of em.

SJ says:

Did Sandra just say Rihanna and her deddy????

Okay I’m :dead:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ronald has also struggled with drug prollems.

Cause THAT? Is some straight UP crackhead azz sounding activity.

Sitcho azz out there and look for spaceships.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

it’s diddy if you are going to quote us :eek:
    Lemme stop before I get put out the rose garden :lol:

Just Looking says:

:hahaha: You said he done went upside my head for asking a question?
    _______
    Nah, we roll like Tina and Ike. But to be honest been there done that. My hubby too big to be putting hands forceful hands, only to caress and love . :hunch:

I only ask to buy items for special occasions, but for 9 to 5work…He know how I role. Too old, but if he says something I stick out my bottom lip and pout. Don’t judge it work for now.

Robyyynnnnnnn <—Troy voice. :heart:

LMMFAAAOOOOOOO

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Narcotics are TURRIBLE :no: Stay clean Mr. Fenty.
    Byke to Mary/Mary. Somebody said the little sister has a cute husband. Um.. I don’t trust dudes that put perms or Duke kits in their hair. I saw his hair last epi and I was weak. Looked like he had Beijing and Dark in Lovely in it :stop:

Buttercup says:

I knew I should’ve packed a snack :wail: If I didn’t have my review today, I would tip out after lunch.

Are those the same clothes her dad wore when Robyn was born? :think:

Ronald has also struggled with drug prollems.
    Cause THAT? Is some straight UP crackhead azz sounding activity.
    Sitcho azz out there and look for spaceships.

I thought it was cause Mister was bout to beat her ma..

Crack is plausible too.

zurishay says:

Sandra, was “deddy” not daddy on purpose?…Are u mimicking her accent? If so, :hahaha:

“We haven’t named it but it’s a Tiny and Shekinah show and it’s going to be like The Simple Life with Nicole and Paris. It’s going to be our version of that. It’s going to be really funny. We’re going to go on adventures and do a lot of the things we haven’t done, and it’s gonna be really hilarious. Just some of the ideas of things I want to do I just know is gonna be fun. We start shooting at the end of April.”

:eek:

Rihanna and her deddy
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Take care.
    :rofl: :casket:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Who said was that the same outfit her had on when she was born :crying1: He has on his Members Only jacket. He probably just got byke out of rehab and that’s his I’m home out fit.
    Rhianna outside Promises Malibu “I TOLD YA’LL NI99AS!! I TOLD YA’LL NI99AS!! HE COMING HOME TA-DAY! HE COMING HOME TA-DAY :yahoo:

GellySammich says:

:lol: Sandra tryna use the lingo. Remind me of Willie (Duck Dynasty) walking his big ass in the work room at the end of the joke and fudging it up for everybody. Cept I don’t watch that show cuz they racist. :kona:

You let my daddy have told me to sit outside and look for SPACESHIPS.

I woulda been calling my grandma so fuggin FAST.

Me: :cell: Yes ma’am. Ummmhmmm. No ma’am…. :no: NO he CLEARLY said SPACESHIPS. AND its raining outside here tonight. I couldnt see one if I WANTED TO. (pause) You wanna talk to him?

DAD….GRANNA ON THE PHONE.

Beta says:

I just saw a pic of Shay and she looks preggers :eek: bet not be Scrappys cause…. :kona:

Buttercup says:

Tiny and Shekinah show
    ====
    I would probably watch this, because that episode when Tiny wanted to ride a motorized bike (I think it was), I was :crying1:

missyJ says:

Sandra bout to get folks fired with these talking ads :facepalm:

GellySammich says:

:kiss: Hey Babe. How’s that ass coming along? :eek:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

We start shooting at the end of April.”
    Strike whilst the iron is hot Tiny :rofl:

I want them to ride a bike. Ya’ll seen that video of them riding a motor bike and Tiny falls off?? :crying1: I was blessed the day I saw that. YT it

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—————–
    I saw that one too! lol They all look at him like he is super slow. :hahaha: He wanna be down so bad.

Miany says:

hey yall… :waves:
    fyi aunty my pops and i are thick ad thieves and i still have communication issues in relationships…. :shrugs: every issue aint a daddy issue….could be Rih likes duck more than she likes the dude its attached to :kpna:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———-
    Tiny is trying to stack her coins and I can’t be mad at that. Get your money boo. *files nails*

missyJ says:

Robyn deddy lookin mo handicap than a mug up there… or drunk :coffee:

Man, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta bout to push ratchedness to a whole new level!

Niggas watching this season will be like this:
    :eek:
    :facepalm:
    :eek:
    :facepalm:
    :facepalm:

Miany says:

i am here fpr Tiny show…i have not watched the family thing but Tiny’s personality is cute to me and I think she will be funny

aRoTh says:

Beta says:

I just saw a pic of Shay and she looks preggers bet not be Scrappys cause….

It might be Momma D’s. :shrug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Tiny and Shekinah show
    ******************
    I would watch. I think it would be funny.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Man, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta bout to push ratchedness to a whole new level!
    ———
    I wanna see whats up with Rasheeda and Kirk. Did thye stay together? Did she finally figure out she is never gonna be a rapper? Did Deb have to take over her career?

missyJ says:

I got my :drive: yesterday. They insisted on vacuuming it out before I could take it home. The put some ol rusty ayre freshener in there. Instead of new car smell, my car-uh stankin like bus stop bathroom :vomit:

I gotta febreeze my chit

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Man, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta bout to push ratchedness to a whole new level!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You just listed all of my expressions too. :rofl: I CAINT WAIT you hear me???

:yahoo:

Jessie says:

Obviously Miley Cyrus suffers the same fate.

:think: who on here was saying/not saying something about Miley and her deddy?

Rih must love those kicks. She wears them a lot and don’t give a damn whether they match what she is wearing or not. I love that fun hat.

Slightly :offtopic: I saw a horrible pic of Coochie last night. She looked so burnt out. I’m starting to wonder if all of these kids are on drugs. Rih looking a bit worn also.

I just saw a pic of Shay and she looks preggers bet not be Scrappys cause….

It might be Momma D’s.
    ______________________________

You ain’t lyin!!!!!!!!!

Did she finally figure out she is never gonna be a rapper
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Goes to YT :pc: to watch that ratchet azz “Legs To Da Moon” video so I can get my laughter in for the day. :rofl:

It might be Momma D’s
    Her thirsty self :hahaha: She watching Francine like she is one of her old hoes from the track. But when she told Mignon to “smoke a straight shooter BISH” I died a thousand deaths :ghost: She will go down in history like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer for that comment.

@MISTAKEN
    “@Man *rubs hands like Birdman* I can’t wait for LHNNY. I feel like this is going to raise lower the bar for all reality tv shows and people are going to feel compelled to ramp it up.”

Man, I think the ignorance on LHHA is just unprecedented on any show ever. Everyone on that mutha phucka is ignant on several levels and seem to be getting worse.

I don’t know if the scripts are that bad or if these niggas truly that stupid.

I love Rasheeda (yeah she should give up rapping) and Joseline ol fine azz. :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

and Joseline ol fine azz.
    ———
    :blink: Her what?

I’m soooooo sleepy. Need a nap so bad.

Joseline ol fine azz
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    There is a man in there…..

GellySammich says:

:thinking: y’all getting something new for Easter? Old people don’t hafta get new outfits right?

Miany says:

Bird :yes: I BELIEVE they are all fiends…aint no bpyfriend of mine gone be a coke head while i just watch him either i dump his azz or get to :snort: right besides him

@NAKEYA
    and Joseline ol fine azz.
    ———
    Her what?”

Joseline finer than a muthaphucka. Yeah, her face ain’t the best, but good lawd. Her azz and tits be jumping out the screen into a nigga mouf. :yes:

:stop: Don’t wanna hear about it being fake and blah blah blah….

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Why yall aint told me 2 chainz got them Possession Charges?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Don’t wanna hear about it being fake and blah blah blah
    ——-
    I was gonna say she looks like a dude. That was all.

Joseline fine. Them tits and that azz don’t say nothing bout no “man.” :nono:

Miany says:

hey Gelly :hug:
    new dress this year…only cuz its first time at church with t

Miany says:

hey Gelly :hug:

cheeks8683 says:

:offtopic: did you all already discuss them finding that missing stripper?

GellySammich says:

:hahaha: this 2014. Tits and ass no longer = woman

Miany says:

see this foolishness up top? ^^^ reason i hate phone posting

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: so I’m watching True Life I’m a new millionaire… & this dude is straight stunting on $32k a year (he won $1k a week for life so $32k a year and if he lives to be 80 he’ll make $2milli so he’s technically not really a millionaire but I digress) homeboy thinks he’s the S-H-Y-T though…. :crying1: :rofl:

cheeks8683 says:

Nevermind, just saw the update below…dang my job for actually making me do work and such…

GellySammich says:

Miany :hug: first time at church you say? :spank:

Why yall aint told me 2 chainz got them Possession Charges?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cause his dumb azz KNEW the Feds was gonna be watching.

User Friendly says:

GellySammich says:

:yes: every year and we dont even go to church. We are going to take family pictures and easter egg hunting.

this 2014. Tits and ass no longer = woman

right you better check that birth certificate (and it needs to be notarized)… unless you prefer s surprise :tea:

SummerBaby says:

I don’t know if the scripts are that bad or if these niggas truly that stupid.
    ————
    :rofl: I hope it’s the scripts are just bad, but I do think some of them are so desperate for fame that it makes them stupid. :tea:

cheeks8683 says:

____________________________________________

Do you mean 52k (52 weeks in a year)

At any rate clearly he never had a full time job of substance. I remember overhearing a dude on the phone at Walmart telling someone how he is ballling cause he now makes 21k a year? I’m like…unless u live at home rent free, no grocery bill, no gf, and no car payment….Shoot I run through that much in a couple months….

Miany says:

**********************

:cosign: I did finally catch their new intro last night. It was adorable, but T.I.’s precious baby girl didn’t get much camera time in it. Is she shy?

User Friendly says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

_________________________

not even that cuz I think they issue them a whole new birth certificate after they get their procedure done. I be looking for baby pictures but then you got cross dressing kids in preschool so :shrugs:

I dont think men really care tho. long as it look good they good to go. word to Mister Cee. :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Dub I really hope he fresh as hail in more ways than one.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Why yall aint told me 2 chainz got them Possession Charges?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cause his dumb azz KNEW the Feds was gonna be watching.
    ———-

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Do you mean 52k (52 weeks in a year)

————————

:nono: Unkka Sam gotta take his cut guhl…. that’s how Westly, Ja Rule, Ms. Hill and em ended up in trouble :kona:

Shhhiiiddddd I know a dude RHAT NAH who makes $25k a year (I may be over estimating though) straight stunting driving a fresh Mercedes & always in Gucci, Louie & Ferragamo EVERYTHANG but live in his mama attic with his girlfriend and their kid :crying1:

:shocked: EYE did NAT know THIS!

Beta says:

I saw that episode dude in Mexico ballin out talmbout it’s on me y’all :rolleyes:

Wasting time says:

:cuss:
    I hate having to work on Friday!
    I’m done though, these last 4 hrs are mine!

Hey Roses, I know I missed a lot :sad:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———–
    Jig shyt. Nothing but Jig Shyt

Did anyone see the Hollywood Unsung on Cooley High? Dang that was some good TV. Very interesting story. Lawrence Hilton Jacobs could still get all up in these panty drawers if he so chooses.

cheeks8683 says:

Do you mean 52k (52 weeks in a year)

————————

______________________________________

:rofl: that’s so sad, folks don’t know how to act with minimal change in their pockets. I wish people would realize that when you buy a high-end car the maintinance alone is another car payment every few months…Mercedes oil changes are usually at least $100 smh

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

They should NOT get a new birth certificate. THAT IS FRAUD. What were you BORN as :rules: If you change it that’s a different paper. You should get an addendum to your birth certificate. Like take Bruce for example. His will say “born Bruce Jenner in 1947.. became Brucilla Kardashian in 2014” People need to cut.it.out (Full House voice)

I would straight up STUNT with that $1K a week for life. I ain’t goin even much lie! Nigga wear brand new everything! :rofl:

Chit on what ya heard!

cheeks8683 says:

_______________________________________________________

lemme see if I can find it on youtube :pc: I love watching old Unsung episodes…Did you see the one on Foxy Brown? Po thing was raped like 2 times, one by a dude her momma set her up with smh…

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

——————————————

:ghost: Fugg yew and everything yew stand for soror… LAWWWDDDDDDDD :dead:

That’s only if you don’t change it yourself!
    :see YouTube instructions:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Chit on what ya heard!

——————————–

Well since you can buy kid sizes you might be able to do that :rofl:

this does seem strange though, I mean, if you wreck your car and it requires new parts, that don’t automatically result in a new VIN :think:

User Friendly says:

“A majority of states permit the name and sex to be changed on a birth certificate, either through amending the existing birth certificate or by issuing a new one. Only Idaho, Ohio, Kansas, Tennessee, and Oklahoma refuse to change the gender marker on a birth certificate. Texas, by opinion of the local clerk’s office, will make necessary changes to a birth certificate (including amendment of sex if a court order is presented).”

had to google it. but yeah, they get to be born again basically.

SummerBaby says:

————
    I thought they got an amended birth certificate that states their sex changed.

@CHEEKS
    “Did you see the one on Foxy Brown? Po thing was raped like 2 times, one by a dude her momma set her up with smh…”

:eek:
    :shocked:

That’s phucked up. This month is “rape awareness month” or some chit like that.

Just read a study that outright scary. Basically asked high school students when was rape “justified.”

They seperated it by gender.

The WORST response, 51% of boys and 42% of girls thought rape was “ok” if the boy was sexually excited.
    :facepalm:

Miany says:

no Gelly…not first time in church at all…just first time in church with my (maybe future) in laws……U got clothes I can throw on but the bad habit thinks its best if we color coordinate with the kids.

Bird…im not sure…she may not wanna be on camera as much ….u know how tweens are

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Soror you know Bruce will be the first one up at the gubment office talking about I would like my name changed also to match my new body :winky: be sitting up there with some hard legs and some rock titties looking like a manly Mary Carillo with acrylics and some daisy dukes on. And you already know he is going to have a fatty :buttshake: He got easy resources

had to google it. but yeah, they get to be born again basically.
    ________________________

:shocked:
    Scared then a muthaphucka now!
    This can’t be true!

:facepalm:
    Ok… now I only gotta phuck with hoes who have given birth to someone else.

Chit on what ya heard!

not eem gonna front, i would too Man. :tea:
    they be round here :gossip: tryna figure out if i got a raise or sum :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

All this damn moaning and groaning on Floetry “Say Yes” is getting on my damn nerves. :thinking: It never did before.

@DEM
    “I would straight up STUNT with that $1K a week for life. I ain’t goin even much lie! Nigga wear brand new everything!
    Chit on what ya heard!

——————————–

Well since you can buy kid sizes you might be able to do that

I can’t wear no kid sizes!

I’m about a size and a half too big for kids shoes. I wish i could fit kid shoes. They always have the freshest chit in stock for them.

Miany says:

Ok… now I only gotta phuck withhoes who have
    given birth to someone else.
    ^ :rofl: least that way u would know its an original part

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Their birth certificates should either say “now a chick was born with a dack” or “had a vag now they got balls that sag” Is that too much to ask :shrugs:

User Friendly says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I can’t wear no kid sizes!

:lol: Man you wear a 7.5? my son wears that size but he’s 12 :rofl:

thats cute :love:

@MIANY
    “Ok… now I only gotta phuck withhoes who have
    given birth to someone else.
    ^ least that way u would know its an original part”

Let some other nigga test drive that puzzy to make sure it’s legit.

Then swoop in and wife her azz up from up under that nigga.

but yeah, they get to be born again basically
    ________________________

:think: then they should have a proper fune for the other ‘self’ shouldn’t they? i mean, if you changed, you not the same cause now you new… or nah…?

so if you bleach your skin, can you start checking ‘yt’ in the race column? :think:

:blink: my head hurt *shakes head like etch-a-sketch* never mind.

cheeks8683 says:

That’s phucked up. This month is “rape awareness month” or some chit like that.

They seperated it by gender.

______________________________________________________

:nono: I didn’t realize how many people I know have been raped. A good friend of mine was in college, She was going to press charges but the university made her feel bad since he was an athlete and she did not want all the attention on her. He pretty much admitted to it too… His grounds were that since she invited him over she knew what was up…

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MIANY
    “Ok… now I only gotta phuck withhoes who have
    given birth to someone else.
    ^ least that way u would know its an original part”
    Let some other nigga test drive that puzzy to make sure it’s legit.
    Then swoop in and wife her azz up from up under that nigga.

——————————

I swear your life logic is just :rofl:

How the otha dude supposed to know if her vag bought or not :waiting: :rofl:

@DEM
    “How the otha dude supposed to know if her vag bought or not ”

Man, I don’t know. That’s his problem. Some of these niggas won’t care. Prolly hopin it’s a tranny so “she” can’t get pregnant and he bust all willy-nilly. :lol:

But after he find out, then I’m in there. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
    :blink: they hoping for trannies now?! ugh

FuturedocDonte says:

Who else thought Rihanna’s first name was actually Rihanna…
    Nobody? We neither then :kona:

missyJ says:

Who else thought Rihanna’s first name was actually Rihanna…
    Nobody? We neither then :kona:

============

Come out.. it’s okay. You caint be on top errythang all the time

cheeks8683 says:

lemme see if I can find it on youtube I love watching old Unsung episodes…Did you see the one on Foxy Brown? Po thing was raped like 2 times, one by a dude her momma set her up with smh…
    ********************

It ain’t old. Unsung Hollywood is only in it’s first season. The Cooley High episode just aired this week. You might be able to get a rerun this weekend.

missyJ says:

Who else thought Rihanna’s first name was actually Rihanna…
    Nobody? We neither then

============

Come out.. it’s okay. You caint be on top errythang all the time
    ******************

:LOL: I was thinking, well all stans no dat. But everybody ain’t a stan and that’s ok.