Chris Brown Bodyguard Found Guilty of Assault

Chris Brown reportedly will spend a month in jail

Chris Brown‘s bodyguard, Christopher Hollosy, is guilty of assaulting a Maryland man, a D.C. judge ruled today.

Judge Patricia Wynn ruled that Hollosy was not justified in punching Parker Adams, 20, and breaking his nose. Wynn delayed giving her decision on Hollosy’s case until today so Hollosy could testify in Brown’s trial.

Judge Wynn will preside over Brown’s hearing on the same assault charges today in D.C. Superior Court.

From CNN.com:

The singer’s trial was set to start immediately after Wynn announced her verdict in last week’s trial of Brown’s bodyguard Hollosy.

Hollosy’s case was tried first so that he could freely testify in his boss’ defense about the sidewalk fight that landed them both in jail in October. He’s expected to say that he landed the punch that broke Adams’ nose and that he did it because it was his job to protect Brown.

Hollosy’s lawyer, Bernard Grimm, argued in the bodyguard’s trial that Adams, 20, was “simply trying to get rich” by accusing Brown and Hollosy of assaulting him.

Howard University student Jalen Garrison testified in the Hollosy trial that she and a friend were posing for photos on the sidewalk with Brown when Adams, who is her boyfriend, tried to snap his own photo with Brown.

Brown got upset, telling Adams, “I don’t like that gay s***,” Garrison testified. Brown lunged at Adams, hitting him the face, she testified.

A limousine driver testified that he witnessed Brown and Hollosy hit Adams. The bodyguard pulled Brown away before throwing his own punch, he said. Adams did not hit back, he said.

• Karrueche Tran Supports Chris Brown in D.C.
  • Chris Brown Charged with Felony Assault
  • Chris Brown Wants Rihanna To Be Quiet, Says Assault Was “Private Matter”
  • Rihanna Assaults Fan With Mic During Concert
  • Photo: Splash News

64 Responses to “Chris Brown Bodyguard Found Guilty of Assault”

San ah make ya dance says:

:yawn:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

:scared: <— chris. Oan I just realized I am on pace to hit 6 figures this year :wail: im gonna have to change my deductions.

@ Draya: I feel your pain. I haven’t seen a tax refund in years. It’s depressing. :(

Sandra Rose says: I feel your pain. I haven’t seen a tax refund in years. It’s depressing.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ME Either :crying1:

San ah make ya dance says:

I haven’t seen a tax refund in years
      ————
      Whats that :tea:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      See this kid is an Idiot,that the point of Paying ur bodyguard,dummy

Smonae says:

Im lucky if I break even, we dont get no breaks in our household :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Brown got upset, telling Adams, “I don’t like that gay s***,” Garrison
      Gets me every time :rofl:
      FOR WHY???? Did this really happen? If he did say it :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says: I haven’t seen a tax refund in years
      ————
      Whats that
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      my CPA did our taxes on the 11th (cause I knew we were paying)
      He said “you need to have A baby”

:eek: Nah Im good :nono:

Buttercup says:

See this kid is an Idiot,that the point of Paying ur bodyguard,dummy
      =======
      :cosign:

San ah make ya dance says:

my CPA did our taxes on the 11th (cause I knew we were paying)
      He said “you need to have A baby”

:eek: Nah Im good :nono:
      —————
      Ppl be telling me that :crying1: Just aint right :hahaha:

SouthernPrincess says:

All off topic but I have to post and roll…duty calls

1. Sandra, you are scaring me with the positive Bey and Jay post
      2. Why is Lawrence getting a pass for his role in this mess. He said on FQ (I think) very early in the season the Kenya props would be bigger and better… so he fed the animal
      3. Why is Andy going so hard on Porsha? The Joes fought on RHWNJ, Apollo and Brandon passed love taps and not only was Apollo not kicked off he appeared on WWHL a few times since then.
      4. I am so over NeNes nasty ass attitude
      5. I think something happened before the reunion because everyone seemed bothered and irritated from jump…

No tax refund :shock: my word …….

Aprilbaby says:

LOL only reason I got on back and didn’t have to pay is because I am in school. I have been told to have a child as well. But from what I hear that starts to not matter once they get into their teens!

San ah make ya dance says:

No tax refund :shock: my word …….
      ————
      :chase:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

My husband has to pay EVERY YEAR. Last year he intentionally paid more money in taxes. He did his this year and they was like :stop: BRUH you owe. He was like how in the pluck I get over 20k taken out in taxes and I still owe. I was weak….. I filed separately :tea:

Aprilbaby says:I have been told to have a child as well. But from what I hear that starts to not matter once they get into their teens!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      yup by 15. so they can stop trying to make me have a crumb snatcher. After 15 then what. Kids COST.
      we did well on our takes this year. Only 993 to pay :phew:

:think:

…what a bytch azz dude.

Buttercup says:

I’ve already shared my tax woes, and I have a child. Earned income credit will be a big, fat zero after a certain earning point. Mortgage interest deduction may be a better alternative.

San ah make ya dance says:

I was weak….. I filed separately :tea:
      ————

at this point Brown will just have to suffer the consequences :shrugs:

~ ~~~~~~~
      Yup, Its never enough. Same thing I said to my CPA, I let them take Most of my check for our taxes. He said they didn’t take enough;
      Me: :blink:
      Him: :shrug:
      It just aint neva enough :crying:

Aprilbaby says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

_____________________________
      So we know your husband makes decent $$$ :wink: Seriously if you have no kids or you are don’t make any real money tax season is not anything to look forward to.

Mortgage interest deduction may be a better alternative.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      not much BuTTer, but it ALL helps
      :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

They stealing us blind :tea: Taxes my :buttshake:

Aprilbaby says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      we did well on our takes this year. Only 993 to pay :phew:
      When she told me over $1000 something I was like hol’ up. I went and printed out my school stuff quick lol

Dang and I thought the bodyguard had a chance since he was really just doing his job. I never thought Chris did and now the the bodyguard has been convicted it is almost a certainty that Chris will be as well. It looks like he’s finally going to earn the street cred he’s been working on for all these years.

Buttercup says:

I try to steer clear from Honey Dip for about 3-4 days after he has his taxes done. The amount he has taken out during the year is almost equal to my salary then he has to pay on top of that. He gets in a real cruddy mood.

missyJ says:

…what a bytch azz dude.

============

Right.. WHy are you even in this? It not a murder trial

:facepalm:
      :chase: MsTake tell the truth and shame the devil :eek:

MrTake ain’t never ever never filing you agane! :nono:
      :gossip: something about too much undeductible farm food animal expenses :kona:

*************************
      I ain’t gone lie, I miss those big fat returns, but the alternative is giving up the fat pay check and I ain’t even intererested in that proposition honey.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So we know your husband makes decent $$$
      ________________________
      *Talking in a loud African voice* NOBODY SAID DAT :stop: We struggling. You over here with your blog calculator out :typing:
      No but for real I had back to back years where I had kids and so my income wasn’t nearly as robust as his given my time off :lol: So it worked in my favor to claim them. But next year :rolleyes: We are going to have to do it together I guess. To make sure it is balanced. Plus some states penalize you for filing separately. I couldn’t claim a lot of stuff.

GWU says:

Chris Brown is going to jail. He and his fans can’t blame anyone BUT Chris.
      Prison did wonders for Robert Downey Jr, let’s hope Chris finally sees the light.

WHy are you even in this? It not a murder trial

_________________________

Right :yawn: no guns, no knives… just some young dudes tussling :shrug:

San :hug:
      I know you aren’t getting a refund BUT you lucky! No kids! That refund ain’t what compared to what’s spent and needed IMB

So, you ok :thumbsup: honeybun! :2dance:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh you byke huh (Juvenile voice) Glad to see you made it safely. After that whole…. *snickers* INCIDENT.
      How mannie times do I have to tell you that you have to BUY THE WHOLE ROLL OF SEATS WHEN YOU FLY. After 9/11 they not having it :nono:
      SEAT A BELONGS TO DTTTS :yes:
      SEAT B BELONGS TO DTTTS :yes:
      SEAT C BELONGS TO DTTTS :yes:
      SEAT D BELONGS TO DTTTS :yes:
      SEAT E BELONGS TO DTTTS :yes:
      SEAT F BELONGS TO DTTTS:yes:
      She might need to buy the aisle :gossip: too quiet as kept….

GWU says:

Chris Brown is going to jail. He and his fans can’t blame anyone BUT Chris.

Yeah he might just be going to the slammer for real this time :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

My husband has to pay EVERY YEAR. Last year he intentionally paid more money in taxes. He did his this year and they was like BRUH you owe. He was like how in the pluck I get over 20k taken out in taxes and I still owe. I was weak….. I filed separately
      **********************

I always try all methods to see what works best for us. This year when I tried married filing separately hubby and I both owed. But when we filled jointly we got a whopping $500 back. Woohoo!
      :happy: <– me and hubby

:thinking: Too bad they’on have a Food Jail :eek:
      Somebody could use some time A.Way :kona:

@DTS ….Chile I’m so full :eek: just ate some chicken wangs and a porkchop that I grilled yesterday :popcorn:

What would slim goody say? :rofl:

:2dance: Thing

GWU says:

Chris Brown is going to jail. He and his fans can’t blame anyone BUT Chris.

*********************

Yeah he is. Even if he was acquitted there is a chance he was going to the pokey because he was already violated when he pulled the back to back rehab stunts.

*blocks MsTake from trying to get at Jenny’s food* :lol:

Jenny, I am about to eat :pizza: now :rofl: #teamnotfullyet :lol:

Buttercup says:

:huh: um, should I have said tangling instead? :think: :rofl:
      =========
      I think Chris Brown’s case wouldn’t qualify as tangling since there were more than 2 participants :lol:

:happy:

:rofl: Slim Omar ( :cool: ) would tell Chris nem to stop rubbing their sticks together because that’s what created the friction (in a humanly sense). :nun:

If the punch didn’t connect that would make it a Tussle, no? :eek:

:box: tangling if it connects :rofl:

pointhimout says:

I finally saw a refund this year after years of barely breaking even and owing. I don’t make six figures but I hate to hear what y’all end up owing at the end of the year if you dont have enough deductions, property, or other write offs. ANd having a kid aint the answer for me.

Keyshawn Johnson has been arrested for domestic violence
      The former NFL star wide receiver was busted in Calabasas, CA early Monday morning.

According to law enforcement … Keyshawn was involved in a fight with his ex-girlfriend when things allegedly got physical. Sources say he smashed her phone, causing a gash to her hand.

Our sources say the two had an up-and-down relationship and were arguing over marriage.

Johnson was formally arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery and booked.

Bail was set at 20K.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :shock: I thought He was married to a skruggle hard faced Sprite :huh:

BREAKING: US attorney’s office reports shooting at federal courthouse in Salt Lake City, at least 1 hurt.
      :warning:

Sources say he smashed her phone, causing a gash to her hand.

:facepalm:

… and THAT was cause for an arrest?

missyJ says:

Slim Omar ( ) would tell Chris nem to stop rubbing their sticks together because that’s what created the friction (in a humanly sense)
      ====================

:ghost:

I need to stay my tail off of zulily for real :eek:

luVn_liFe… says:

Oh shyt I hope don’t nobody get any ideas :eek: hell I’m in the federal courthouse

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

My antennas went up on Keyshawn when they said he chased down Justin Beiber to try and fight him. Granted JB is a dack :yes: But the way he was all :cuss: MY KID LIVE HERE AND IF I CATCH YOU I AM GOING TO KILL YOU PUNK was kind of like .. oh…. Ok….. :kona:

… and THAT was cause for an arrest?

AND 20K bail?! :blink:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

You know once you are a celebrity suddenly everything is arrest worthy. I seen murders not get 20k bail. And be released. But also he is a black man… and an athlete.. s. Welcome back to being black sir :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost:
      Let me get ready to go to lunch

1 Pingbacks

[…] The doors to Chris Brown’s freedom appears to be sealing shut even more. The troubled r&b singer’s bodyguard was found guilty of  a misdemeanor assault.  Chris Brown’s bodyguard- Christopher Hollosy has always said he is innocent in the Washington D.C. incident which involved 20 years old Parker Adams being punched in the face by Hollosy and allegedly by Brown. Hollosy claims Adams was trying to board Brown’s tour bus- and felt that  being Chris’ protector he had no choice but to deck  Adams to stop him. Adams claims this is a lie. The situation doesn’t look good for Brown, what is being said by a witness spotted over at  Sandra Rose: […]