Chris Brown Trial Delayed Again After Bodyguard Refuses to Testify

Chris Brown and Chris Hollosy

Chris Brown’s misdemeanor assault trial in D.C. has been delayed again, Hiphopenquirer.com reports.

Brown¹s trial was delayed until June 25th because his bodyguard, Christopher Hollosy, invoked his 5th amendment right against self-incrimination and refused to testify on Brown’s behalf until he is sentenced that same day.

Bu Thiam

Both Brown and Hollosy were arrested in Washington D.C. in October for assaulting a fan who asked Brown for a photo. Hollosy was convicted of felony assault on Monday.

Hollosy’s attorneys had asked prosecutors to grant Hollosy immunity in exchange for his testimony today, but prosecutors refused.

Brown’s attorney, Mark Geragos, asked the judge to allow Brown to fly back to California on his own but the judge ordered the US Marshall Service to transport Brown back to California via Con Air, the prison transport aircraft.

Brown’s manager Bu Thiam (pictured above) expressed disappointment in the entire court proceedings, calling it “unfair.”

Brown’s ex-girlfriend, Karrauche Tran didn’t show up for the court proceedings today. But another unidentified beauty did show up to show her support for Brown (see photo).

Unidentified beauty

Photos by Dennis Byron/Hiphopenquirer.com

• Chris Brown Calls Ex-Gal Pal Karrueche from Jail
  • Chris Brown Charged with Felony Assault
  • Chris Brown Wants Rihanna To Be Quiet, Says Assault Was “Private Matter”
  • Rihanna Assaults Fan With Mic During Concert

115 Responses to “Chris Brown Trial Delayed Again After Bodyguard Refuses to Testify”

weFukNorNah says:

That Unidentified Beauty Cant Breathe Bc Of That Shaper Or Spanx.

weFukNorNah says:

Yandy is that you?

OpinionHated says:

If bodyguard did the punching and Browne didn’t I don’t see why he’s being dragged – you can’t control the actions of another adult even when you pay their salary – shoot if two of my subordinates want to tussel why should I be held criminally responsible for thier lack of control…. Chris is a dweeb but now this is just a witch hunt….

Wasting time says:

Damn that chick Bad!

@WASTING TIME
      She is lookin good and phuckable. :yes:

OpinionHated says:

OMG just went back to look at “the girl” – is she wearing NUDE pantyhose – YIKES… she does look a tad stuffed into her outfit though… poor thang…

Wasting time says:

Just to be clear :lol: I likes mens but I can appreciate a bad woman.

“Unidentified beauty” is prob on her way to work :think: this what the young girls downtown look like :shrug:

plus, i don’t think she’d be wearing pantyhose if she was on the stroll. heck, i’m older than her, and i don’t even wear pantyhose :no:

——————————————————————–
      Control Tower: Foxtrot Charley you are not cleared for takeoff

Swamp thing: No one on this aircraft gives a flying fawk…get it? Flying :lol:

I :love: Con Air

It’s gonna take pretty boy flizzy seven das to get back to Cali….

weFukNorNah says:

That Unidentified Beauty Cant Breathe Bc Of That Shaper Or Spanx.
      ———————————————————————
      Can I just tell you how an unfortunate spanx issue at my most recent holiday dinner w/ the job is the reason WHY I am in the gym four times a week… :lol:

At the end of the night, all you saw was my Jetta rocking back and forth because I was trying to take off those damn spanx :rofl:

GellySammich says:

Bu

:eek:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

heck, i’m older than her, and i don’t even wear pantyhose :no:
      ———————————————————————-
      Not a fan of the ‘cotton crotch’, eh? :think: :lol:

——————————————————————–

Control Tower: Foxtrot Charley you are not cleared for takeoff

Swamp thing: No one on this aircraft gives a flying fawk…get it? Flying :lol:

Afiya says:

Unidentified woman is beautiful but them stockings ain’t :no:

KyCakes says:

So…Is Chris’ bodyguard trying to do dreads or what? What is going on with that fur up yonder

The unidentified pretty girl must be family. She ain’t Chris’s type. He like super skinny girls. I know Chris wouldn’t rather sit in jail til june than to get this thing over with. I understand that the conviction might hurt the bodyguard a little tiny bit in his career, but a misdemeanor conviction in defense of your boss is not the worse thing in the world for him.

weFukNorNah says:

Yandy is that you?

I was thinking more Channing(sp :shrug: ) (Jackie BBWLA’s doorter).

Afiya says:

Gelly, your baby is absolutely gorgeous !! :yes:

:wave: Good Afternoon Roses!

SummerBaby says:

————-

Afiya says:

Unidentified woman is beautiful but them stockings ain’t
      ______________________________

:fistbump: :tea:

When DID stockings go out of style. Have us no church shame? LOL I guess folks gone start wearing “slips” again too? #gabbylipquiver

Buttercup says:

:facepalm: Chicks will buy outfits for the club but won’t spend money on decent apparel for court. At least she’s wearing hose… silver lining.

And why doesn’t CB have Lindsey HoHan’s lawyer? :smack:

Did yall hear that she was preggars and had a miscarriage, or did EYE hear that wrong this morning?

I saw this coming on Monday. I knew the bodyguard wouldn’t testify if he didn’t get immunity. And why would the prosecutor give him immunity to testify for Chris? As someone said, if this was Justin Bieber… :coffee:

Buttercup says:

:wail: Nude hose are faux pas now too? Lawd jeebus! All this time, I’ve been thinking I was fly at church, work, and court.

Not a fan of the ‘cotton crotch’, eh? :think: :lol:
      __________________________

just sayin… my employer is pretty conservative, and I’m neat and professional, but nah, i mainly wear pants when it’s cold and once i get my pecan tan/glow for the warm weather months, i can wear skirts/dresses sans the hose :tea: <<<*pinky up*

cheeks8683 says:

Folks need to learn how to dress for court….

OpinionHated says:

**********************

The bodyguard did the nose breaking. Chris hit the guy first and then the bodyguard hit him. Had the bodyguard’s attorney focused on the fact that he hit the guy after seeing his client about to fight I think he might have had a chance, but his lawyer focused on the fact that the guy is suing like he doesn’t have every right to do that. The plan backfired big time.

Butter says:

Chicks will buy outfits for the club but won’t spend money on decent apparel for court..
      _____________________________

….or an interview or (in re: to men) a nice SUIT for a wedding/church/funeral. Then what burns me is when they “run out” and get a shirt (talking about men here) and they wear it STRAIGHT OUT the packaging. Damn shirt golf fold marks in it like a checkerboard.

Afiya says:

Aroth, stockings ain’t go out of style just that UGLY color :nono:

And why doesn’t CB have Lindsey HoHan’s lawyer? :smack:

with her lying azz :tea: and even if she did who would believe that trash… she lie bout as bad as Kenya’s tail :tea:

Wasting time says:

I don’t wear hose; Thigh highs all day!

missyJ says:

Beauty? Oh ok :kona:

Nancy says:

i’m older than her, and i don’t even wear pantyhose
      ___________________________

:cosign:

******************

I got on a slip right now. Ion’t curr what nobody say. Folk ain’t going to never convince me that it’s a good idea for my dresses to be see through in the workplace.

cheeks8683 says:

_________________________________________________________

I know right?!!! When did stockings go out of style? Shoot I have on some nude ones now since I’m at work. The only time I don’t wear them is when is summertime but my momma is COGIC so we were still required to wear them in the sactuary year-around

Afiya says:
      Unidentified woman is beautiful but them stockings ain’t

I think she is dressed very tastefully. Her mom should be proud of her. :yes:

WOW WOW WOW.

Umh did Bu go to the ivory coast to get some pirates to jail break Chris?

_____________________________

i see slips as more of a necessity than the hose. that’s just personal preference though. even when i wore hose, i wore the thigh highs. i did have one unfortunate incident one time i got off the train and was walking to my bldg and one of my snaps came loose and then another… :kona: :oops:
      :facepalm:

******************
      I got on a slip right now.
      Chile :ghost:

It troubles me that black folk no longer dress up for church. They would rather dress up for the club. :coffee:

Wasting time says:

I don’t wear hose; Thigh highs all day!
      ———————————————————————
      Ooh…do you rock a garter, too? Sessy :yes:

:yawn:

KyCakes says:

I dunno, Sandra…I wouldn’t wear a one piece, body hugging dress to court, but… *Kanye :shrug: *

Lindsey’s ole drug addict azz wasn’t preggers. That ho a lie. Why folks be comparing Chris to Lindsey and Beiber? They be getting in trouble for traffic violations, stealin, eggin houses. They ain’t been on a cross country azz kickin tour like CB. Dude is violent and he got away with his shenanigans a whole bunch of times. The nigra was gonna get caught up eventually. All I know is that I hope his label finally puts out his album whether he’s locked up or not. I need that joint.

————–
      Not every “black folk” But yea people don’t

San ah make ya dance says:

Her hose match her skin :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

The bible says “Come as you are” I hate a fashion show church. Y’all know what I’m talking about, the lord don’t care about who made your church suit, who your bag and shoes are by etc etc “Come as you are”

aRoTh says:

Since we on this child’s stockings…… *snickers* When was it EVER fashionable to wear blk stockings with WHITE shoes? :mad: :nono:

——————————————————————-
      We have an off shoot of the Potters House megachurch here…One of their signs on the outside says ‘Sinners welcome’ but these hoes be coming up in here like they went to church straight from The Players Club…When they said sinners welcome, I’m pretty certain they meant not to dress like one…

Afiya says:

Sandy, she’s dressed okay, but them old yt lady stockings ain’t cute!!

———
      OMG my granny stayed tryna put me in a slip for church! I was in Jr High, big as nothing :facepalm: I hated it

Just Looking says:

[Commented moderated]

Why that girl got on opaque think stockings, looking like oldt ladie compression tights :oldman: <<<<old lady

Wasting time says:

@Ky
      :yes: and thanks !

KyCakes says:

I don’t see a one piece. I see a tasteful dress with long sleeves and no cleavage. I like how the black accentuates her curves without being vulgar. :yes:

Afiya says:

@ARoth

NEVER EVER EVER!!!

Wasting time says:

@Ky
      :yes: and thanks !
      —————————————————————–
      What’cho numma is? :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      @Bird..
      I would think it would help his carrier, Celebs want them a “true ride or die”
      on ther team.
      Body guard betta take one for his carrier :tea:

Wasting time says:

Which is WHY I don’t curr about wearing no stockings…….nor do I use a “prayer cloth” while sittin in the front row with no pannies on. j/k j/k :rofl:

….but I’m forreal about the no stockings…

:smack:
      Career*

—————————————————————–
      Oh, I’m not saying it’s not cute, it’s just not courtroom attire, IMO

The hem is almost six inches from her knee…but maybe you only have to be conservative when YOU’RE the one pleading to a charge :lol:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ San – I :love: Slips, such a thing of the pass. I think they are sexy :yes: :hump:

Just Looking says:

*past

San ah make ya dance says:

OMG my granny stayed tryna but me in a slip for church! I was in Jr High, big as nothing I hated it

***********************

Ion’t know how old you ill San. When I was a baby bird I loved slips AND stockings because they made me feel grown up like my mommy. Getting dressed was the best part of going to church back in the 70s.

San ah make ya dance says:

I dare not go into church with bare legs :nono: Just aint proper. When you know better you do better. Why dress better to be seen in court for some bs than in the Lords house

Afiya says:

Sandy, she’s dressed okay, but them old yt lady stockings ain’t cute!!

What’s the difference between granny stockings and regular run of the mill stockings? I don’t see it. :shrug:

Afiya says:

:hahaha: @Luvn

aRoTh says:

:cheer: :woohoo: <—– me shouting all over the sanctuary and doin high kicks with no pannies on

:rofl: <——– me after I was just "prayed for" and touched with the "blessed" melted castorchickenchopfishcrisco oyl.

cheeks8683 says:

“Come as you are”

__________________________________

Meeeah…. I think the Biblical reference was moreso come as you are, as far as whatever mess you have bring it to Jesus. Now if all you have in your closet is some dirty jeans and a half-top then roll with that. But if you have a couple sun dresses or a decent button-up top and slacks out of respect put that on versus the club gear :shrug:

Afiya says:

Okay Sandy, I understand that you don’t understand so just let it go. I would have to show you what I’m talking about. :hug:

——————————————————————–
      If you can strain your batch of hooch thru ‘em, they’re granny stockings.. :lol:

:waves: Hey Just Looking,
      @Bird, Late 20s. It made me feel old :hahaha: I was just like why???

It depends on what shoes I’m wearing :tea: that’s when I decide to wear stockings

Her hose match her skin
      ________________________________________

Not quite. SPECIALLY if we (I) can tell she has them on. She should have used a lil more grease, vaseline, baby oyl (gel) on’em.

#pettyparticulars LOL

@Bird, I did like stockings though :yes:

Ky says:

If you can strain your batch of hooch thru ‘em, they’re granny stockings..
      ____________________________________________

I. AM. SOOOOOOOOOO. WEAK. RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

San ah make ya dance says:

@Just looking, are we talking about the slips with garters attached :winky: :hahaha:

Afiya says:

:lol: @KyCakes :yes:

Afiya says:I was like ‘carrier’? ‘carrier’? OH she mean Chris is his carrier, I got it now :yes: :lol:

~~~~~~~
      girl i was doing three things at once, talking to an inspector on the phone, trying to type mt comment
      and handing my co-worker some paperwork :lol:

@Cheeks :yes:

Just Looking says:

@San – :tape: No one knows what’s up under there but hubby, sometimes we be late to service :smile:

You got wear stockings if you wish to make it to the mother board, trustee or deaconess.

OpinionHated says:

I went to church Easter with my moms and was appalled at how many hoes showed up for church in the stank azz outfits they wore to the club the night prior – what happened to respect – I know it says come as you are but dagnamit if I can see your panties in church or your areola its not Christian!!!!!

re the stocking debate – nude stockings are old ladyish… to me…. coffee pantyhose for real though – how about jet black sheers or nothing at all…. thats one area the darker you are the better you have it my legs be all baby oiled up and glistening in the summer poor white grls at work be in those stockings complaining about how often they have to shave and how pale their legs are….

Elmo’s In The Clear: Court of Appeals Dismisses Three Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against Former Sesame Street Voice Actor Kevin Clash

KyCakes says:

:offtopic: Listen, ninja…When your screen name is ‘the ultimate prize’ on a dating website and you have no pictures up? Chances are, you look like the ultimate wookie.. :rollseyes:

Luvn says:

___________________________

Now give that man his job byke!

BayouBoy says:

_______________________________________________________________
      This right here is the proper context of that. Thank you. My. $.02.

missyJ says:

:offtopic:

I will NEVER get an accountant to do shat for me. All these folks coming asking about their payroll taxes, talmbout their “accountant said” :no: Got them all fugged up, paying money they do not owe.

Aprilbaby says:

Just got out a luncheon. WTH is up with those tights ole girl got on. I hate stockings!

Just Looking says:

Luvn says:
      ___________________________
      Now give that man his job byke!
      Have you seen the new Elmo, when I saw it on TV. I wanted one, but the reviews said, it doesn’t give good hugs. #dontjudge

Just Looking says:

@april – They are compression tights :tea:

Buttercup says:

=======
      :rofl: We just had this discussion on the blog last week. I still wear slips and hose to church. I’ve embarrassed Mama Butter enough, but I’m not about to make her :karate: me.

:waiting:

missyJ says:

Where can I even find a slip for lilmissy nowadays??

———–
      Chile my granny, I still :bite: when I wear my crop tops in public

Buttercup says:

I don’t wear hose; Thigh highs all day!
      =======
      Well, you wear yours for a different reason :winky: :lol:

____________________________

they got you too huh? :facepalm:

(i'ma need another turch from the Master though, if one mo' wandering gypsy employee come down here to see one person, can't find them, so they 'drop in' and kill time in MY office trying to wait on their intended to return. IF YOU HAVE NO APPT CALL BEFORE YOU COME OVER HERE!!! :cuss: GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE! :mad: :angry: :catches fire: :ghost:

GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE! :mad: :angry: :catches fire: :ghost:
      ———-
      @Nancy catches fire tho? :dead:

Just Looking says:

Jrs. Sears or Amazon :yes

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

———_
      :cosign:
      This one chick was at church ON EASTER with a skirt so shirt and tight one of the eggs in her ovary peeked out and spoke to me. Dude has a sign that read coming 2016 :hailnaw:

Buttercup says:

=======
      :yes: The bible goes say that. Grandma Butter said that it meant come as you are no matter what your sin is. You shouldn’t wait until you have things are right when God can help you get right. I think people should still dresses appropriately and leave the miniskirts and leggings at home.

San ah make ya dance says:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

I just had a conversation with my mother the other day about church attire. I know this chick that wears skin tight bs to church EVERY Sunday. And posts pics on fb thankin she cute. :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

Look a here I cant even wear long pencil skirts in church without feeling bad. My butt too big for all that. On the occasion I do, I have to wear a long shirt. :hahaha:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost;

missyJ says:

Grandma Butter said that it meant come as you are no matter what your sin is.

==============

Grandma Butter is correct!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost:

VDot says:

:dead: and :ghost:

Aprilbaby says:

Just Looking says:

@april – They are compression tights :tea:
      Why did you just make me google compression tights :rofl:

They aren’t out of style, its just that flesh tone color that is killing me

Yes, San! (I’m tryna work, lurk, and get in an occasional comment. :lol: now here you come w/your nosy arse, talkin the same foolishness you was talkin the last time you ‘dropped in’ and why you at corporate so much anyway?! you in trouble, you retiring, WHAT?! :eek: most our stuff on-line; you do NAT need to “visit” HR or Payroll every time you wanna change your tax exemptions from 2 back to 1 :eek: ) :mad:

sassyshe says:

I dont feel sorry for chris; why he had a million and one times to act right but he didnt. Dude thought cause he had some money in the bank account they were gonna forget that he was a negro. They were just waiting on the right moment to get him. People keep comparing him to justin bieber dont worry they are waiting on him too cause everyone seems to forget jb is not american, puts him just an inch higher than these american negros but still dispensable all the same

Buttercup says:

Grandma Butter said that it meant come as you are no matter what your sin is.

Your grandma is right. I dislike seeing children and grown men wearing t-shirts and jeans to church. It doesn’t have to be a fashion show, but you should wear your Sunday best.