Colin Kaepernick Investigated for Possible Sexual Assault

49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick relaxes with Chanel Iman in Miami

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is reportedly under investigation for sexually assaulting an unwilling female. Even a highly paid NFL quarterback may have trouble scoring with women if he resembles a pelican.

The 49ers front office reacted swiftly to the allegations being reported by gossip tabloid TMZ.

“The 49ers organization is aware of the recent media report regarding Colin Kaepernick and is in the process of gathering the pertinent facts.”

According to the report, issued by the Miami PD, the woman claims she went to the apartment of Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette … to hang out with him, Kaepernick and 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton.

The woman told police, around 9pm that night she mixed some drinks for the guys and gave them shots, but they told her that “in order to drink the shots she had to ‘hit’ the bong which contained marijuana.”

The woman says she felt lightheaded and went to the bedroom to lie down. She claims Kaepernick “came up behind her into the bedroom and started kissing her.”

“She advised they were kissing (mouth) and Mr Kaepernick started to undressed [sic] her. She got completely naked. Mr. Kaepernick told her that he was going to be right back and left the bedroom. They did not have sex.”

The woman told cops that while she was still naked in bed, Patton and Lockette opened the door and “peeked” inside. She says she told them to get out … but she can’t remember anything after that.

The woman later woke up in a hospital bed … but says she doesn’t remember how she got there or who took her there.

The woman also claims she has had a sexual relationship with Kaepernick in the past.

Two days after the alleged incident, Kaepernick and Patton took a photo together in Miami — and seemed to be in good spirits. Source

109 Responses to “Colin Kaepernick Investigated for Possible Sexual Assault”

If she doesnt remember then maybe she didnt get raped :shrugs: for all she knows, she raped him :tea:

at least thats what Judge Judy always says.

Wasting time says:

So what is the charge?
    I’m so confused.
    We did not have sex.
    His boys opened the door, I told them to beat it, they did, I passed out and woke up in the hospital . . . . . .

datsmdubya2u says:

I’ll reserve judgement. somebody could be looking for a payday. We’ll see if any charges result..

weFukNorNah says:

Yea alot of women swoon over him.. I never found him attractive..if you find him attractive you find swizz beats attractive

SummerBaby says:

:tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

weFukNorNah says:

_________________________

The Toucan Sam hooked nose thing does nuffin for me.. :shrugs:

:think: I’m so puzzled by these stories. In the event when these guys really do rape a woman (not saying this guy did). What’s the psychology behind that? I mean, why you forcibly taking stuff that’s being literally thrown at you all day? I just don’t get it (but then, I don’t get the mindset of the ‘groupie’ either… so…. :shrug:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Im not buying it. Did the hospital do a rape kit? How did she get there?

weFukNorNah says:

and I absolutely loathe those abraham lincoln / chin strap beards

SOTHERNGRL says:

I dont mean to sound stupid but exactly what is she is saying happened. She took her own clothes off, willingly got in his bed, didnt object when they started kissing, I dont see where she said no (cause no means no) they peeked in she told then to get out. I’m lost. :shrug:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Maybe the weed was too strong for her and that’s why she felt out of it.

:hi: Big nose = Big Dack

Said it once. Will say it again. That may be the draw in Swizz/Kaepernick’s cases.

weFukNorNah says:

u can’t smoke everyones stuff .. so i heard

Why are these wealthy men drugging women? I don’t get it. Don’t girls throw the panties at them? Sure it was stupid for this woman to go to a room alone with all of those men, but maybe she wanted to give them some not have it be forced on her on the sligh.

datsmdubya2u says:

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

Im not buying it. Did the hospital do a rape kit? How did she get there?

:cosign: then they took pics together two days later? And he already hit that before so why he gotta drug her? cause why else would she not remember unless she was drugged. :thinking: unless he set her up so his homeboys could hit it…

Gigi26 says:

—————————–
    GAT DAYUM RIGHT SANDRA! This mutt is not cute to me at all.

Plus he’s a Kappa so I automatically have him in the “will fukk anything” category.

I just don’t understand why some females set themselves up for this shyt sometimes. No judgment but sista/becky/whomever the fukk you are…DONT GO TO A NIGGA HOUSE BY YOURSELF and hit ANYTHING. You setting yourself up for failure :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Wasting I see you and I are boff confused cause I really dont see what they could be charged with. Just exactly what da fugg is she saying they did? NOT FUGG HER?#SOSERIOUS.

Gigi26 says:

I remember I met this Puerto Rican cat in Bk one time when I was headed to a fashion show practice, this nigga invited me within 10 mins of us talking to his house to smoke some bud….

:stop: :blink: Nigga you must have me twisted, I aint finna smoke your hot ass blunt then wake up with my panties down to my ankles. You got the wrong one Jose :no:

Smart broads don’t put their lips on any bong/blunt they ain’t put the shyt in theyself…you setting yourself up ma :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

:hi: Big nose = Big Dack

:think: hmmmm if true i well def reconsider my stance…

Trendsetter says:

_________________________________

:blink:

The Pearl! says:

And, how young is this chick anyway? Who goes someplace with multiple thick-neck, football type (or even mini-me type) dudes alone???? Hell! If’n I don’t know ya, I won’t go with ONE dude alone. Damned dummy.

Gigi26 says:

And shorty pretty much admitted to almost smashing Colin in his man’s bed…says a lot about her :no: this will not end well for her. Niggas will be niggas of course, but she gotta know who she was dealing with…Sounds like extortion if a rape kit or any evidence of non consensual sex is not proved.

I don’t care for the nigga but these dudes are easily setting themselves up nowadays :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

Big nose = Big Dack

hmmmm if true i well def reconsider my stance…

Hmph…you ain’t know? Hmph! :yes:

Big nose = Big Dack

um, thank you(?), Pearl, for that helpful tidbit

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: so whatchu saying G? you dont believe in love at first sight :love:

dude was bout to put that Santeria on you. :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

Trendsetter says:

_________________________________

:blink:

__________________________

:whistle: There’s a train a comin….

KayCeiSoul says:

He took pics with Patton, @Dats – not the chica.

I can’t make any sense of this story – sounds like he is going to get off.
    They weren’t on bad terms, he has hit before, she was there willingly, got undressed willingly.

From the storyline, it sounds like she may have participated in train-like activities and then became embarrassed/scorned after the fact?

Even if that isn’t the case, he left the room and the other two came in there – can she prove he SENT them in there? What does he actually have to do with this besides being one of the three parties she slept with? :shrug:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Big nose = Big Dack

um, thank you(?), Pearl, for that helpful tidbit

:winky: Any time, Nancy!

Big nose = Big Dack

well then I guess its confirmed that the morning stump from yesterday has a big thang cuz Dub said he had a bell pepper nose. :lol:

Gigi26 says:

USER: HELL NAW!! :rofl: Ain’t finna catch me falling for that shyt….nigga was trying to get some chocha…Ion even know you hombre, take that ish somewhere else, trying to set me up :no: :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

KayCeiSoul says:

He took pics with Patton, @Dats – not the chica.

________________________

:thumbsup: gotch R.I.F. Ready is Fundamental

KayCeiSoul says:

datsmdubya2u says:

Big nose = Big Dack

hmmmm if true i well def reconsider my stance…

Hmph…you ain’t know? Hmph!

****************

Say whaaaahhh?

Well if that’s the case then MJ was slangin’, unless he reduced everything when he reduced his nose. :shrug:

*Will be looking for me a bell pepper azz nose dude from now on*

#filesnails

User Friendly says:

Big nose = Big Dack

I was just gon’ say that, @User, but, um, I was too :oops: to apply the theory to THAT dude, so I kept quiet! :hahaha:

dude was bout to put that Santeria on you. :rofl:
    ___________________________

just extra ignant, smh :no:

Gigi26 says:

Shorty has no case really, sad because this type of shyt trivializes rape cases…you slore out, take that shyt to the grave. If its rape you make sure you got evidence to prove it :no:

Just like shorty in the Jameis case, you got two types of DNA on your face, you take that shyt to the grave…

Bytches get played everyday B *smacks lips like Cam’ron in “Paid in Full”*

spiceykay says:

I’m so confused by this story. My theory she normally smoked weed around him so he thought they were about to get it in but something wasn’t right so he left. His boys came in to see her acting crazy and she told them to leave. Someone came back later and realize this chick has passed out so she was taking to the hospital. They were probably all high and didn’t want to stick around.

:whistle: There’s a train a comin….

sounds like she may have participated in train-like activities

oh how I love my Jesus (but I HATE YALL!) :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

These dudes allowed to smoke while in the off season?

datsmdubya2u says:

spiceykay says:

that makes sense if her azz had O D’d they aint want her dying at Pattons house

datsmdubya2u says:

Gigi26 says:

These dudes allowed to smoke while in the off season?

I heard the testing is slim to none in the off season..they know when to stop

KayCeiSoul says:

you slore out, take that shyt to the grave….

you got two types of DNA on your face, you take that shyt to the grave…

*******************************

:wail: Get’erdone GiGi! :rofl:

From what is up yonder in Auntie’s post, there is no case that I can imagine.

AND you onsite getting high with three men, the only chic, and they already done told you what you HAVE to do in order to drink.
    Next was what you HAVE to do in order to bang.

Nuccas start throwin’ those types of algorithms around then you are supposed to know what time it is. Grab your purse and say “I’ll be right back” because some pressure is about to come from SOMEwhere. Dayum…. :smack:

The Pearl! says:

Conversely, there are some average-nosed dudes who are also slangin’, but after my first giant-nosed nig, it’s the one plus whenever I’m considering a dude.

IJS

Wasting time says:

:Goodnight: Roses
    Now to go home and have this same discussion with Mr. Times !

Buttercup says:

I’m just waiting for Rapelisberger to be held accountable for is actions :coffee:

missyJ says:

1)rape is about power not sex

2)big or little kapernose aint cute

3) I’m confused about the assault for willingly kissing. Maybe she thought the weed was laced. That is assault

4) He needs one of my groupie agreements

weFukNorNah says:

He need to call olivia pope right about now

Buttercup says:

why you forcibly taking stuff that’s being literally thrown at you all day?
    ========
    I watch enough Criminal Minds to be part of the BAU. It’s about power. At some point the offenders lost the power in their lives and raping someone is a way to falsely reclaim it :yes:

The Pearl! says:

I’m also a sucka for a nice set of choppers :biggrin: This is nothing sexual, purely aesthetic.

weFukNorNah says:

Missy J you a criminal justice major? I had to take a criminology class for my major and that was the first thing my professor said… rape is about power not sex

Buttercup says:

why you forcibly taking stuff that’s being literally thrown at you all day?
    ========
    ________________________

or they cant understand why YOU wont just give it to them like everybody else. they have never been told no and dont understand. like do you know who I am bitch?!?! I throw a ball really far for a living now gimme dem draws! :rules:

Shorty has no case really, sad because this type of shyt trivializes rape cases
    _________________________

just about to font this… i hate a selfish h0e who will “cry wolf” just cause she tryna save face for some h0e mess she did WILLINGLY! :cuss:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy not everyone is a proud hoe

KayCeiSoul says:

weFukNorNah says:

He need to call olivia pope right about now

****************************

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s about power.

This the part I already know. But, i’m talking specifically about these young, rich, alpha male, leader of the pack dudes with EVERYTHING to lose! :lightbulb!: unless, it’s these same traits that make you think “who the flock she thank she is turning ME down? i gets what i wants and that means even if i gotta take it!” I may have answered my own question :think:

@Nancy not everyone is a proud hoe

oh. okay then. (a big heart-felt ‘thank you’ goes out to Keya as well)

my son’s teacher said they get xtra credit for bringing in printing paper, kleenex boxes, etc.

thank god for good leather but Im putting a hurtin on my bag. :ashamed: imma break my dam back on the way home. :oldman:

sassyshe says:

Im not seeing the sexual assault here. For one she admitted she boned him several times, two there was no pressure for her to hit the bong if she had said no they just wouldn’t have taken the drink, three at no time did she stop big nose while they were making out. My theory is that she mustve done some foul ish with all three and now claiming assault to cover her embarrassment

yeah, them reams of printer paper can get heavy if you taking them further than from the supply room to the copier/printer :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:hahaha: @Nancy Lol.

KayCeiSoul says:

Yep Sassy…I think a few of us have concluded that her den of whoredom was exposed. It must have previously been at an undisclosed location. :coffee:

missyJ says:

================

I hate to sound like Sandra but it’s that dayum narcissism! It stems from insecurity. Lotta these dudes are prolly impotent, blame the female for their lack of sexual ability, take a pill and take it out on her.

#iwatchcriminalminds

Buttercup says:

User, do I need to gift you a cart?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
    Sounds about right. She done got a train ran on her, and now she mad. Can’t be too upset when you were willing but OK miss. Listen when you open your mouth for one thing and arch your back for another, you were
    Willing. I’ve seen too many uhh tapes with chicks doing the same shyt. You won’t fool us! :no:

missyJ says:

I watch enough Criminal Minds to be part of the BAU

==============

:fistbump:

I’m so ready to be profiling folks. I can be JJ!!

:lol: forget yall! :nana: my baby got a 98 in that class. We going for a 100! :champ: I want him to make the honor roll so bad.

coco creamy says:

@BUTTERCUP and @NANCYDREW

Y’all
    Ain’t Chit for laughing at me :coffee:

I HATE ANYTHING THAT HAS A SHINE or GREASE TO IT :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@User get your baby that two points!!! I know that’s right.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Coco I’m late but I swear every time that Beyonce song comes on I die laughing at that story. I’m so sorry, but its true.

Buttercup says:

I’m so ready to be profiling folks. I can be JJ!!
    ======
    You just HAVE to be the cute one, huh? :wail: Just for that, I can be Prentice :lol:

the man in the supply room said, “but I just gave you tissue the other day” :huh:

its kinda sad that they have to bribe the kids into bringing in office supplies. thats really sad.

weFukNorNah says:u can’t smoke everyones stuff .. so i heard
    ~~~~~~~~~
    That is correrct. When i was in my early 20s I hung out with a dude, who already had some Joints rolled up.Smoked em and It was BAD

From that point on, Ive ALWAYS told my sis and Brothers, Even my hubby now, If you didnt see them roll it and lick it :nono: Keep it .M.O.V.I.N.G.

Buttercup says:

I HATE ANYTHING THAT HAS A SHINE or GREASE TO IT :rofl:
    =======
    :crying1: But weren’t you :danban: to music? What song was it again? If you say Dirty’s “Hit Da Floe,” I am returning to sender.

DAM
    JUST READ THE “report” :huh: this is what the media is all up in arms about down here :facepalm:

:lol: maybe it was scrub da flo

coco creamy says:

@BUTTER

it was beyonce song :wail:

_________________________

you prolly right missy. sometimes i think it’s simply about entitlement (which i guess fits w/the narcissism). we had a case here (see Yeardley Love, George Huguely) where a young rich yt jock killed his ex- gf because she wouldn’t let him into her dorm room! he broke in, banged her head into the wall, and left her for dead. mad because she wouldn’t open the door. :no:

coco creamy says:

I tried that chair move like in her video but I was on that dam table. :kona:

Buttercup says:

it was beyonce song
    ======
    :whistle: tonight I’m gonna dance for you…

I wish you would come play with us more often in the rose garden.

:stop: She said they went to an apt? news said it’s a hotel :think:
    This happened last week
    :no:

Listen when you open your mouth for one thing and arch your back for another, you were Willing.

:ghost:

I see Keya on that mother wit (and them baby vitamins) :rofl: :rofl:

I HATE ANYTHING THAT HAS A SHINE or GREASE TO IT

_________________________

:rofl: :rofl:
    Whew! :phew: …brang it coco :hug:

Sandra
    why do you have the females face blurred out? I seen that PIC, she kinda favors Chanel Iman.
    Actually when I first seen the PIC thats who I thought it was.

Buttercup says:

This day is dragging butt. 48 more minutes…

the man in the supply room said, “but I just gave you tissue the other day”

_________________________

and you said: “EYE know! these allergies tho” :sick: :wink: :thankyou:

missyJ says:

@user

Dang I send in all kinds of supplies and lil missy ain’t neva got a few lil scratch points.

and you took this to mean literally “office supplies” as in they should come from the office? :think:
    I can’t with you anymore ma’am! :hahaha:

look at TOUCAN Sam up there cheesing all hard and looking like el stupido
    :no:

Swine virus has hit pig farms, price oF bacon is going up :pigsfly:

I aint never seen Swizz bawdee. I DID however see Colin almost naked in ESPN and baybeeeee

Ooops ESPN body issue.

VicKaLiCious says:

Y’all seem that video of Massa P, Hercy, Mercy, Tyty, and nem made?

pointhimout says:

these guys are some of the most insecure folks walking around. SMH, true or not, he should not allow himself to get caught up to be accused. i guess most will never understand how a rich guy, although not so attractive, can still pick and choose what woman he wants, has to take it or assault a female.

I guess I’m never surprised by these stories. I just read thru to see if it was a man or woman.

says:

:hahaha: couldn’t get past this!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey y’all, tell Coco to try that new Beyonce song Partition. Just don’t get up on the table and don’t lotion her feet! #helpful :hahaha: You can ratchet dance on that one. OK bye. Lol

coco creamy says:

@NAKEYA

:rofl: got ta hot hell for that. damn bey… I Went back to da church afta dat :nun:

:whistle: take meeee to the king, I don’t have much to bring…..

Diva says:

Let me try this again!!!! Hey heffas :danban1:

Diva says:

I miss the hey up outta y’all :crying:

Diva says:

*heyul damn ipad

BayouBoy says:

Good morning everybody. I see my crush Diva is back on deck!

On Topic: so . . . nobody got questions for ole girl? This is why rape victims are sometimes not taken seriously. Until more details emerge, sounds like she’s trying to come up on some cash. Reminds me a lot of the Deseree Washington/Mike Tyson deal.

San ah make ya dance says:

Dumb shyt yields dumb consequences :tea:

ALBoy says:

3dudes +weed & alcohol and a chick how many times can three go into one.
    Either she wasn’t expecting three or it was less bread than expected. They better start making these broads sign a waiver or some :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Hood Morning Roses :hi:

:bandan: Happy Friday :Bandan1:

Wasting time says:

Hood Morning Roses :hi:

:danban: Happy Friday :danban1:

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning Roses :waves:

I am unable to deal again today! :grin:
    Will have limited work contributions on this awesome Friday!

Somebody help me make it ’til 5. :coffee:

Chile Dineva recaps on scandal :rofl: :rofl: :crying1:

Wasting time says:

I just read the Navy tweets at LoLo and :rofl:
    The tweet of her knocking down the hurtles made me holla.
    It would appear she got Kanye and Drake confused :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: sound like this hoe tryin to get paid. Most of the big athletes have to deal with this rape chit at one time or another

WalkingKontradiction says:

____________________________________________

That is the line everyone has seemed to miss. If this is HER story and HER story ends with “they did not have sex” the question remains did anyone have sex with her? She cannot allege sexual assault concerning the kissing because she has already admitted it was consensual. Some very huge holes are missing from this story. The rape kit would be more telling as far as sex is concerned, otherwise from a legal standpoint this case is falling apart. I’m sure there’s some overzealous prosecutor who’ll do his/her part to try and make it stick though. Good ole high profile cases.